8/9 Blackgate/Sanctum of Rall/Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: MaLeVoLenT.8129

MaLeVoLenT.8129

Honestly, ONS is prob one of the few guilds I respect from BG. Classy players.

Thanks Jahn. I’m not sure what Guild/Server you’re from but that’s greatly appreciated and we enjoy fighting both JQ and SoR… even when you guys kick our teeth in!

~The Mad Court~ [OnS]Onslaught GM
Malevolent Omen -Guardian
Mad King Mal -Rev

in Match-ups

Posted by: Akio.1749

Akio.1749

Hey JQ. You guys complete me.

I wish I knew how to quit you!

You don’t quit Awesome!

GvG?

SoR
[RISE] Balls Deep Crew
[TW] Member

in Match-ups

Posted by: Titan.3472

Titan.3472

in Match-ups

MaLeVoLenT.8129

You don’t quit Awesome!

GvG?

GEE VEE GEE!?

Mad King Mal -Rev

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

Dear Commanders of JQ and BG please wear more PTV gear so i have a chance to Moa you before our melee train just walks over you like you werent even there.

Much Love,
Moa King xoxo

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kizzarse.8024

Kizzarse.8024

Dear Commanders of JQ and BG please wear more PTV gear so i have a chance to Moa you before our melee train just walks over you like you werent even there.

Much Love,
Moa King xoxo

Doesnt make sense at all. You obviously dont speak for your server SOR. Just enjoy the ride. Except for IRON zerg most of SOR crumble in GvG fights. JQ has better coordination and tactics imo. Ofcourse BG is still the best hence all the attention we get nightly:D

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

Much Love,
Moa King xoxo

Doesnt make sense at all. You obviously dont speak for your server SOR. Just enjoy the ride. Except for IRON zerg most of SOR crumble in GvG fights. JQ has better coordination and tactics imo. Ofcourse BG is still the best hence all the attention we get nightly:D

Best fight from each server? hrmmm.

JQ= HzH
BG= OnS

Open field opinion.

in Match-ups

Posted by: celeron.3469

celeron.3469

There sure are a lot of new posters in this thread, hilarious.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

Who’s crying? The 2v1 was to be expected. I seem to remember a lot of crying about Waha focusing SoR in our last match together…

All in all JQ brought out the big guns this week and I hope they win this week and take the #1 spot on the rankings. Good for them its quite obvious that they worked hard for it and deserve it. I know BG seems to be taking it easy this week but that’s no excuse, JQ came up and proved a lot of people wrong and now we might have the match up everyone wanted. All 3 servers have held first place, now we all get to fight for it.

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

There sure are a lot of new posters in this thread, hilarious.

Not sure where all these BG guys came from…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

Much Love,
Moa King xoxo

JQ= HzH
BG= OnS

Open field opinion.

Thank you for the kind words its much appreciated. We will strive to improve, and we hope to fight you guys many more times ^^

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mindtrick.5190

Mindtrick.5190

Here we are and we might lose. So what. It took two of you to stop us and i thank you for it because all it means is that recruitment into RK is bigger then ever so thank you.

Now i do wish i could play more and actually fight, but RL if getting back at me and now i am stuck studying for 8 hours a day. OH well life is life and it has to be done.

Here is hoping we go tier 2 and can stay there. Those guys are way more fun and less Drama heavy then the JQ/SoR Troll brigade.

More feeeeeels please, and good luck in school. What’s your major? Can you tell me if you like rain or sun shine. Also do you listen to dashboard confessional?

Got Ninja?
https://www.twitch.tv/mindtrick714
<3 and Hugs no Hate I Just Point Out Fail.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Voicer.8239

Voicer.8239

Do you have any one that show SoR against BG withouth JQ?

(BlackGate)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mindtrick.5190

Mindtrick.5190

JQ is the harder fight

Got Ninja?
https://www.twitch.tv/mindtrick714
<3 and Hugs no Hate I Just Point Out Fail.

in Match-ups

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

tbh all a 1v1 shows is a servers holes in coverage

BG has the upper hand in SEA compared to SOR , SO they can tick high in that time and then push from there into EU like BG does

now BG vs JQ

BG and JQ sea both very strong, BUT BG has the advantage durinng EU compared to JQ

now for BG/JQ/SOR

BG sea gets matched by JQ, and BG eu gets matched by SOR’s eu. So as u can see the 3 way of JQ BG SOR is the closest thing to even as it can get

in wvw coverage wins, and in 1v1 coverage becomes an even bigger advantage

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

(edited by SykkoB.9465)

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

IRON dont fight for ppt, just saying <3

Attachments:

The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

SoR can’t control who they are matched with.

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

in Match-ups

Posted by: wouw.5837

wouw.5837

SBI/SoS/JQ, those were the days

Elona is Love, Elona is life.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aurika.6751

Aurika.6751

You don’t quit Awesome!

I would quit you.

You cannot trust people with alternating caps in their names. It is a known fact.

Sladi [TW]

in Match-ups

SykkoB.9465

tbh all a 1v1 shows is a servers holes in coverage

BG has the upper hand in SEA compared to SOR , SO they can tick high in that time and then push from there into EU like BG does

now BG vs JQ

BG and JQ sea both very strong, BUT BG has the advantage durinng EU compared to JQ

now for BG/JQ/SOR

BG sea gets matched by JQ, and BG eu gets matched by SOR’s eu. So as u can see the 3 way of JQ BG SOR is the closest thing to even as it can get

in wvw coverage wins, and in 1v1 coverage becomes an even bigger advantage

SoR has the upper in EU and NA EST, we don’t have the upper in SEA. SoR has a huge SEA population and can compete but JQ demoralized your SEA to the point of no return.

BG’s strongest time has always been NA PST & Oceanic, and even then it’s an uphill battle.

im srry but u gotta be kidding me

BG has the largest sea POP of all servers, followed by JQ who is followed then by SOR the list goes on from there.

and i agree SOR has an advantage during late eu and na est. BG’s eu gets a big hand for ur sea.

SO again like i said BG and SOR counter eachother in the EU, JQ counters BG in SEA, and all three counter eachother in NA and Oceanic since most r NA or early SEA get on for that timeslot

plzz stop trying to make it look like BG is some weak underdog server, when u have prob the best coverage of all as it shows from when its BG vs SOR or BG vs JQ

Now in terms of coverage wars it goes in ranking BG then SOR then JQ and down. But u have to count in morale boosts, like JQ is having and it shows they r playing amazing.

and SOR’s sea coverage is far from demoralized its the same it always has been minus a few here and there aka fairweathers or ppl who got sick of the game and quit

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rawnoodles.1398

Rawnoodles.1398

In just 2 weeks of reforming, we went from just 25 core members to 120.

Be seeing us in force across the EU and NA slots. Great fights against HzH , EMP, Pro, DiE, HL, Hel !

ESOL TEAM

Rawnoodles | Mini Noodles
[ESOL] -Elite Solidarity| Driver|
" Latest Video "

in Match-ups

MaLeVoLenT.8129

You don’t quit Awesome!

I would quit you.

You cannot trust people with alternating caps in their names. It is a known fact.

SlAdIe No!

Mad King Mal -Rev

in Match-ups

Posted by: kefro.9312

kefro.9312

Its funny to see bg on EB
They get false hopes and then bammmm bye bye keep and all towers lolol

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brutus.5732

Brutus.5732

SoR has the upper in EU and NA EST, we don’t have the upper in SEA. SoR has a huge SEA population and can compete but JQ demoralized your SEA to the point of no return.

BG’s strongest time has always been NA PST & Oceanic, and even then it’s an uphill battle.

Hope SoR can fix their internal problems soon…

These SOR SEA delusions….check out SOR’s SEA ppt during the latest weeks we won the SOR\BG\JQ matches.

Judging from the SOR\TC\SOS match we probably match up well in SEA against servers other than BG and JQ.

(edited by Brutus.5732)

in Match-ups

SykkoB.9465

Hope SoR can fix their internal problems soon…

These SOR SEA delusions….check out SOR’s SEA ppt during the latest weeks we won the SOR\BG\JQ matches.

Judging from the SOR\TC\SOS match we probably match up well in SEA against servers other than BG and JQ.

my fav is the late EU early NA advantage he keeps posting about. that big 3 hour window LOL 4pm-7pm est

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

I am super confused why there is so much IRON bashing this week in the forums.

The other EU forces run from us, so the only enjoyment we get is on the forums :’(

No other EU force can match the numbers you pull in wvw. Whether you run a tag or not, you have a significant amount of non-guildees following you. I just saw you bum-rush with nearly 60 people the JQ keep that we were attacking in BG bl (which, might I mention, you wiped us in the lords room and then left without taking the keep :P).

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

Dat Hills o.O
<3 JQ

Attachments:

The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

For those that have played T1 matchups for greater > 1 month are are partaking in the SEA coverage discussions, just answer these simple questions…

Has SOR SEA ever ticked 350 – 400 ppt for hours on end? Nope

Has JQ SEA ever ticked 350 – 400 ppt for hours on end? Yep

Has BG SEA ever ticked 350-400 ppt for hours on end? Yep

Thus ends all future discussions of SEA coverage…carry on

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

Props to that Portal HB, world class running right there

The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

The other EU forces run from us, so the only enjoyment we get is on the forums :’(

No other EU force can match the numbers you pull in wvw. Whether you run a tag or not, you have a significant amount of non-guildees following you. I just saw you bum-rush with nearly 60 people the JQ keep that we were attacking in BG bl (which, might I mention, you wiped us in the lords room and then left without taking the keep :P).

I didnt know wvw had to mean even numbers, we’re deeply sorry and will begin kicking people who have the highest dps builds and kill you all first.

Also that attack on hills was just IRON and like 3 WARD totaling 40, no more

but we left the keep hoping BG would come back, sadly they didnt

The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: katanah.8431

katanah.8431

Just popped in to cheer on the JQ’ties! /cheer !!!

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: nirvana.8245

nirvana.8245

HOLY COW!!!!! HB are professionals at porting away from us. that was amazing we’ve never seen anything like that

Holy Cow! look an IRON player chest thumping. Never seen that before.

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

HOLY COW!!!!! HB are professionals at porting away from us. that was amazing we’ve never seen anything like that

Holy Cow! look an IRON player chest thumping. Never seen that before.

kitten , thats a rare sight

The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

I didnt know wvw had to mean even numbers, we’re deeply sorry and will begin kicking people who have the highest dps builds and kill you all first.

Also that attack on hills was just IRON and like 3 WARD totaling 40, no more

but we left the keep hoping BG would come back, sadly they didnt

Did I say wvw meant even numbers? No. Did you say that every EU force runs from you? Yes. If they’re running, it’s a kitten good idea because you run way more numbers than any of them. I will never say that wvw requires equal numbers, but you should really try to realize why you don’t get the fights you want.

Attachments:

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

Well i have 1 quote, from the best commander eu

“Grab your balls and fight!” ~ Wrex

The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

Btw Vash, just now..

We dont blob

Attachments:

The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

Btw Vash, just now..

We dont blob

…Lol. That is exactly what your group looks like. I don’t think you really get how many people follow you or even how many IRON you recruit to follow you.

I should have known that [WARD] following you was Razethh. He always liked IRON so much when he was on JQ. Not. Guess you only dislike them when they’re red, huh? :P

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

(edited by Vash.9183)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snapple.9251

Snapple.9251

Did I say wvw meant even numbers? No. Did you say that every EU force runs from you? Yes. If they’re running, it’s a kitten good idea because you run way more numbers than any of them. I will never say that wvw requires equal numbers, but you should really try to realize why you don’t get the fights you want.

That is a lot of people
Although you have captured 2 blobs there in one screenshot. JQ and SoR.
Numbers fluctuate, this is common knowledge. Why people feel the need to state the obvious on the forums is beyond me.

The reason I read these forums is beyond me…
Fun week so far thanks all involved

[IRON] – SoR
Snappless / Osii

in Match-ups

Posted by: Smokee.1754

Smokee.1754

We are talking about rolling all mesmers and just port around on the map. Actually you can see us practising it here:

So much fun fighting tonight. Fights no matter where you go. If this is how it feels like loosing, we better kitten loose every week !

[HB] Herfolge Boldklub – Competitive online gaming since 2001
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY5l_0BX0TrarJeOLpDXAFTLtiCkygRtC
Nominated “Internet tough guy” 2013 by Tarkus

in Match-ups

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

For those that have played T1 matchups for greater > 1 month are are partaking in the SEA coverage discussions, just answer these simple questions…

The answer is yes on all 3 counts. My main playtime is oceanic which overlaps with sea, but I regularly play through sea timezone. As someone who has played for all 3 servers, Ive seen all 3 tick for over 400ppt for hours on end (the whole timezone). The full week I played for SOR we were ticking high 400s. But there is one major difference I have found with SOR’s sea coverage from that of JQ’s and BG’s and that is that the SOR population on this timezone is fickle. The big difference is essentially that JQ has WAHA and FOO and BG has MERC which does a lot of overtime and number of ~25-30 SEA guilds. Essentially I would argue that SOR has more players during this timezone but less organization, structure and consistency.

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

That is a lot of people
Numbers fluctuate, this is common knowledge. Why people feel the need to state the obvious on the forums is beyond me.

That JQ group was mainly wiped by us. What you see in the screenshot amounted to 15 or less JQ. We almost had the keep. So yeah.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

Btw Vash, just now..

We dont blob

Amazing what you can do with a picture. If you are trying to convey that it was just a few against many then you are a prize. I can see from other posts that you might truly be the gift that keep on giving, lets see

I was at that fight on the other side. 30-40 SoR, iron plus friends decide to have a go at SE garry with omegas. We map hopped folks over as we only had a few defenders and repelled the attack. At some point WARD turned up and then joined the rout, or was it a retreat and we chased the leftovers all the way back to that hill. You buffed up and jumped down and we killed a few of you then rine and repeat until your leftovers ran back to try teh same game at the little hill north of tower. You had at least 20 in and around that hill in your screenie left from your attack, not our fault some of you died and had to respawn and others were downed out of view. We pulled forces anyway and our remaining folks chased you to the spawn tower.

You were bringing folks back to the spawn tower when I logged you had at least 40 in and around the tower against our 30 or so.

Anyway, keep up the good work…. you really know how to paint yourself in the most positive light.

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

That is a lot of people

That JQ group was mainly wiped by us. What you see in the amounted to 15 or less JQ. We almost had the keep. So yeah.

Funny.. I just caught you out

this was on JQ bl slacker, keep up <3

The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

We are talking about rolling all mesmers and just port around on the map. Actually you can see us practising it here:

So much fun fighting tonight. Fights no matter where you go. If this is how it feels like loosing, we better kitten loose every week !

OMG looks so fun

The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

The answer is yes on all 3 counts. My main playtime is oceanic which overlaps with sea, but I regularly play through sea timezone. As someone who has played for all 3 servers, Ive seen all 3 tick for over 400ppt for hours on end (the whole timezone). The full week I played for SOR we were ticking high 400s. But there is one major difference I have found with SOR’s sea coverage from that of JQ’s and BG’s and that is that the SOR population on this timezone is fickle. The big difference is essentially that JQ has WAHA and FOO and BG has MERC which does a lot of overtime and number of ~25-30 SEA guilds. Essentially I would argue that SOR has more players during this timezone but less organization, structure and consistency.

25-30 SEA guilds? What?

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

That is a lot of people

That JQ group was mainly wiped by us. What you see in the screenshot amounted to 15 or less JQ. We almost had the keep. So yeah.

I don’t think so, that was on JQ BL about 20 minutes ago

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

in Match-ups

Posted by: BloodRavenz.6084

BloodRavenz.6084

Dat Hills o.O
<3 JQ

I See Razlehh likes to take screenshots.
Anyways, nice fights IRON

Ravanaz
Strike Force – JQ

(edited by BloodRavenz.6084)

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

That is a lot of people

That JQ group was mainly wiped by us. What you see in the amounted to 15 or less JQ. We almost had the keep. So yeah.

Funny.. I just caught you out

this was on JQ bl slacker, keep up <3

What was on JQ bl? My shot was in BG bl. lol

Anyway, enough of this talk. Like Catherine Tate, I ain’t even bovvered.

Attachments:

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

That is a lot of people

I don’t think so, that was on JQ BL about 20 minutes ago

What? Then I guess it happened in both places, because that shot was taken right after IRON took our garrison in that same borderland.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

Much Love,
Moa King xoxo

JQ= HzH
BG= OnS

Open field opinion.

I appreciate that we have been working hard since you kicked our teeth in on that GvG long ago lol.

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]