8/9 Blackgate/Sanctum of Rall/Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Starscream.7803

Starscream.7803

#SoRtastic.

Classic SoR.

You should stick to getting banned from your own TS more.

Classic Magikarp. Annoys even his own server to the point of banishment.

Lol? Why does SoR always seem to know more about the inner-workings of BG than we do. What you said hasn’t even happened. Do you believe everything you hear?

You’d be surprised by how many BG are very friendly with SoR and vice versa, just because the forum trolls hate each other doesn’t mean the actual players on the server do, though we all had a good laugh about it when we heard.

Does anyone else see the irony in this post?

Is the irony in this post that IRON and SoR never trolls and its only BG that starts it all?

ALSO, Iron never wipes ever, every pic I have seen as “proof” is clearly photo shopped. Try harder trolls.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Clockradio.3257

Clockradio.3257

#SoRtastic.

Classic SoR.

Lol? Why does SoR always seem to know more about the inner-workings of BG than we do. What you said hasn’t even happened. Do you believe everything you hear?

You’d be surprised by how many BG are very friendly with SoR and vice versa, just because the forum trolls hate each other doesn’t mean the actual players on the server do, though we all had a good laugh about it when we heard.

Is the irony in this post that IRON and SoR never trolls and its only BG that starts it all?

ALSO, Iron never wipes ever, every pic I have seen as “proof” is clearly photo shopped. Try harder trolls.

I clearly remember IRON wiping on Sunday afternoon while I was running with them. It was on EB, in the area just past the hyleks on the “green side” of the map. Maybe you weren’t there?

Clockradio | [TSYM] | Sanctum of Rall
tsym.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

#SoRtastic.

Classic SoR.

I clearly remember IRON wiping on Sunday afternoon while I was running with them. It was on EB, in the area just past the hyleks on the “green side” of the map. Maybe you weren’t there?

Seemed like a really forced attempt at trolling from starscream….

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Starscream.7803

Meh, you guys are not giving me much to work with at the moment.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Smokee.1754

Smokee.1754

@Smokee and Corran

As you understand what’s the most important thing in this game….[ONE INTERNET TOKEN]
Redeemable at any desktop, smartphone, tablet or other internet capable device. Preferred to be spent playing, reading or watching something Guild Wars 2 related

@Instructor Mancito: Thanks to that annoying thing called ‘Real Life Work’, unable to enrol a new student into RATS but the two weeks of classes a Lightbringer participated in will definitely be used in future assaults against the lesser races! (not so much sylvari who aren’t bookahs)

What is this internet you speak of?

[HB] Herfolge Boldklub – Competitive online gaming since 2001
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY5l_0BX0TrarJeOLpDXAFTLtiCkygRtC
Nominated “Internet tough guy” 2013 by Tarkus

in Match-ups

Posted by: Clockradio.3257

Clockradio.3257

Meh, you guys are not giving me much to work with at the moment.

Intentionally, even.

Clockradio | [TSYM] | Sanctum of Rall
tsym.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: nglcpyro.4906

nglcpyro.4906

What is this internet you speak of?

Basing on what group of friends made up awhile back, one internet token = ability to use the internet continuously for at least six hours where real life can’t interrupt unless it’s something really, really urgent. Pretty much a fictional license to just relax and take a break from the world really

[OCD]Ordo Contegium Destinatus
-Plush Griffon Recruit of the Jade Quarry Militia-

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Score update!

Being silly with Shifty again Trolololol!

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Webley.1295

Webley.1295

do you think in next weeks thread we could start talking about time zones?

we havent really touched on it in months and i feel like there could be some ground covered there on how WvW works

in Match-ups

Webley.1295

Well i have 1 quote, from the best commander eu

“Grab your balls and fight!” ~ Wrex

Why did you move from EU servers again?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

Vizunah dont fight, they hide in their towers/keeps with 6000000000000000000 arrow carts

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Webley.1295

Vizunah dont fight, they hide in their towers/keeps with 6000000000000000000 arrow carts

so going into a dead (time) zone on a NA server gives you fights? you probably get less now – I used to be a VoTF member when we moved to desolation. Vizunah still came out and wiped you many times when I was on desolation

sounds like your complaining about not getting fights alot, seems to me your move to NA is part of that reason.

I never really understood the logic of your move but each to thier own. but to come on here complaining about not getting fights is party your own fault and decision as a guild expecting a NA server to field a organised zerg at EU times

the longer you sit on a NA server at these dead zone times (when there are no organised forces outside of chatbox commanding), your members are getting bored and thier skills are not getting challenged and if you ever go back to the EU you will get smashed

i used to respect iron on desolation, but after seeing the attitude/logic on SoR and the trash you bring to the forums (That starscream idiot) its all gone

(edited by Webley.1295)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

ALL of JQ map had a cease fire to hang out with the legendary Cuddlestrike!

Attachments:

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!

My friends of LOVE brought me a guest – ATM

:D

Was lovely to see you all!

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Robot Chocken.7012

Asura with wings are the superior race!

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

PRAISE JEDSUS! Truely they all have the spirit of Woks on Water in their heart and the justice of Waha in their fists!

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Volcanus.2756

Volcanus.2756

so going into a dead (time) zone on a NA server gives you fights? you probably get less now – I used to be a VoTF member when we moved to desolation. Vizunah still came out and wiped you many times when I was on desolation

sounds like your complaining about not getting fights alot, seems to me your move to NA is part of that reason.

I never really understood the logic of your move but each to thier own. but to come on here complaining about not getting fights is party your own fault and decision as a guild expecting a NA server to field a organised zerg at EU times

the longer you sit on a NA server at these dead zone times (when there are no organised forces outside of chatbox commanding), your members are getting bored and thier skills are not getting challenged and if you ever go back to the EU you will get smashed

i used to respect iron on desolation, but after seeing the attitude/logic on SoR and the trash you bring to the forums (That starscream idiot) its all gone

Probably thinking lets just do what vizunah does and play during a servers off peak hours. Cant beat just join em.

Burstz-Warrior
Damage Inc. [DI]
Isle of Janthir

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

PRAISE JEDSUS! Truely they all have the spirit of Woks on Water in their heart and the justice of Waha in their fists!

GO TO BREAD SHINI!

<3

Praise Jedsus when Shini finally has a normal NA sleeping pattern :P

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

Probably thinking lets just do what vizunah does and play during a servers off peak hours. Cant beat just join em.

When we first joined SoR, we had plenty of fights but then it declined ever since

The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Starscream.7803

Look at my post history, when have I ever talked trash? I have brough up valid points and every bit of what I have said has been serious and has the truth Webley and you know it! Haters going to hate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Smokee.1754

Smokee.1754

When we first joined SoR, we had plenty of fights but then it declined ever since

Some weeks Ive found myself logging of several times in EU time, cause there was nothing to do but pvdoor. Other weeks like this one, we get one fight after the other untill we have to stop and empty our bags. That is what you signed up for when you moved here. If you dont like it, I suggest helping out recruiting more EU guilds to NA servers. ( not to BG or SoR though.. )

[HB] Herfolge Boldklub – Competitive online gaming since 2001
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY5l_0BX0TrarJeOLpDXAFTLtiCkygRtC
Nominated “Internet tough guy” 2013 by Tarkus

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

My rose looks lovely

Also here is a score update full of

<————————LOVE———————->

Attachments:

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oeps Rolls Necro.2594

Oeps Rolls Necro.2594

Like anyone in IRON cares who you respect.
So many assumptions and prejudices without being good informed.
To bad for deso you left, you fit there perfectly.

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

Tonight we had a battle… between MERC and IRON

The Moa battles were intense, firstly starting off with IRON : 2 – MERC : 0
We were struggling, cheering our mighty commander!
IRON started struggling as MERC crept up to an even score

In the end, MERC won…… IRON : 3 – MERC : 5
Cause MERC love to moa? Or maybe that is IRON….. who knows anymore.

GG

Shifty practice your moa’ing, just not on our commanders Otherwise they’ll scold me

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

(edited by CuddleStrike.8215)

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

Was great fun

The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rigel.3092

Rigel.3092

Was great fun

While in the past, I have had some major grief with IRON, in truth, it is always fun to fight you guys…when your not running off to lala pub land EB. Likewise, it is also fun fighting against TW, etc. I concur with Smokee, if losing like this every week brings us those delicious fights, bring it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rigel.3092

Rigel.3092

the ranking between sor and jq is so close. Lets continue to steal bg fat ranking

Bring it – most of us on BG are currently in SoR mode: Fights > PPT.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wrex.6798

Wrex.6798

Was great fun

While in the past, I have had some major grief with IRON, in truth, it is always fun to fight you guys…when your not running off to lala pub land EB. Likewise, it is also fun fighting against TW, etc. I concur with Smokee, if losing like this every week brings us those delicious fights, bring it.

Just an FYI Rigel – Prior to moving to the NA tier’s we NEVER got to go to EB we have to do the borders all the time, bare in mind we played 24/7 back on Deso so that’s the same map for like 7 months.

Now when we moved over here we decided to mix it up a bit, so yes we do hang on EB and yes there are PuGS – BUT there are also organized forces, we’ve had great fun fighting HB / CA / MERC / RK / ESOL on both the borders and on EB. It’s not a crime to change maps, for us it’s refreshing and as a commander it’s pretty funny cause I have no idea what’s happening map wise most of the time

As for the fights, this week has been slow, as I’m sure weeks have been slow for you while SoR was ‘training’ ( ) but I’m sure it will pick up again. EU on here against BG / JQ and even TC is still very fun, I’d take this over EU any day.

//Wrex

PS: Cuddles I look pretty as a Moa.

IRON Gaming Boss.
www.Iron-Gaming.Com

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

Was great fun

I was replying to Cuddles post about the moa wars ^^

but yes i totaly agree with what he says

The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

Was great fun

BLAH.

//Wrex

PS: Cuddles I look pretty as a Moa.

Pretty n pink moa’s! <3

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

some fun fights tonighttttt

Umm, you never left tier one…. the random number generator just took you away for a bit.

in Match-ups

covenn.7165

Jahn vs Magikarps

A clash of the mega trolls! ;D

It wouldn’t even be a fight tbh.

Jahn is a heavyweight and he would be fighting a flyweight.

in Match-ups

covenn.7165

the ranking between sor and jq is so close. Lets continue to steal bg fat ranking

I wish that was true during NA hours. :*(

in Match-ups

Posted by: Forestgreen.7981

Forestgreen.7981

WTF no, Female Humans with T3 armor is the master race, because boobs.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

So when JQ left on vacation, they were on the verge of collapse (to hear people put it) and BG seemed unstoppable.

I take it the rest agreed with JQ a bit?

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

WTF no, Female Humans with T3 armor is the master race, because boobs.

NO, Humans with Phoenix armor is win!

The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tam.3146

Tam.3146

I can tell you this, if SoR and BG 2v1’d JQ during SEA you would see the same result as we’re seeing this week, happens to all of us.

JQ SEA is not as big as people believe, JQ gets away with a lot through the BG / SoR hatred and the fact all JQ flock behind Waha and it is a map zerg no matter the time Waha could command a map queue through EU into EST NA if he chose to. All our SEA’s are the relatively the same size you delude yourselves into thinking they aren’t.

NYS, SAHP, SONG, GC, HiRE, OCX, IRON, XPK

ATM, Ge, GGYY, FOO,

MERC, ND, TKG, WM, CA, Thai, XF, NOC

I’m sure this is in incomplete list, but I’m going off the “Appears in WvW more than once a week”

If you ran through the numbers on any given night one can queue more maps than the other. From what I’ve seen the only map BG has been capable of a queue on all week has been the map with the MERC float in it.

NYS, MERC, ATM et al are big guilds capable of fielding big numbers but all it takes is a 2v1 during SEA to make it all come crumbling down, this isn’t because numbers but because these 3 guilds are incredibly skilled and the numbers issue comes into play because sure you can wipe one of them, but you cannot wipe them both effectively in order to defend your objective, you engage NYS outside Woodhaven, ATM is already hitting garrison or Cragtop, the same would happen on any BL.

I note; notice nights if MERC, ATM or NYS don’t show up (very rare) which ever of these 3 doesn’t turn up the respective server usually gets rolled.

Please be noticed that we didn’t appear in the battlefield for two days.

On the other hand, I agree with your thought on JQ’s advantage gained from BG / SoR hatred. Let the cycle repeats itself or break it, its up to everyone

For Dolyaks Glory
Not Yet Solved[NYS] SOR

in Match-ups

Posted by: hammer.9721

hammer.9721

Dont understand why so many sor trolls are guesting on bg this week. Jq won this week not sor. Can you guys please keep the trolling in the forums.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kalla.4290

Kalla.4290

That’s what we’ve been saying since BG was kicking our tails in t2. Right now, between our three servers the PPT actually ruins some of the experience.

in Match-ups

Robot Chocken.7012

All shifts of our server have worked hard this week. We have worked hard as well at organizing the server the past two weeks. We are giving it 100%. JQ is 2 vs 1 just like everyone else during NA. It is the nature of the beast. I give our server the credit if we win because we have worked hard for it. Crediting hatred between SoR and BG is just false.

in Match-ups

Posted by: oldephartte.4369

oldephartte.4369

I been thinking that a small handful of BG’s posters remind me of nothing so much as your typical political talk radio commentator but upon more careful reflection I’ve come to the conclusion that most political talk radio commentators are paragons of rational discourse in comparison to that, actually not so small, handful BG’s posters.

Just another run-of-the-mill gamer.

Running on SoR from day 1 minute 1

in Match-ups

Posted by: CRO.7658

CRO.7658

I been thinking that a small handful of BG’s posters remind me of nothing so much as your typical political talk radio commentator but upon more careful reflection I’ve come to the conclusion that most political talk radio commentators are paragons of rational discourse in comparison to that, actually not so small, handful BG’s posters.

Same can be said for the few SOR and even JQ trolls on the forums.

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

All shifts of our server have worked hard this week. We have worked hard as well at organizing the server the past two weeks. We are giving it 100%. JQ is 2 vs 1 just like everyone else during NA. It is the nature of the beast. I give our server the credit if we win because we have worked hard for it. Crediting hatred between SoR and BG is just false.

Props to JQ on the win this week, well deserved.

SoR just focused BG because they wanted them to sit down and stop chest thumping, but also its like the only way bg will come out and play

The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: Auroma.9126

Auroma.9126

SoR just focused BG because they wanted them to sit down and stop chest thumping, but also its like the only way bg will come out and play

Nothing is decided yet, too much time left for anything to be final. SoR can come first and JQ can drop to 2nd/3rd.

Or JQ can come first and BG can come 2nd. Anything is possible.

in Match-ups

Posted by: XcmGT.3847

XcmGT.3847

Nothing is decided yet, too much time left for anything to be final. SoR can come first and JQ can drop to 2nd/3rd.

No way JQ can drop to third…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brutus.5732

Brutus.5732

BG is ~50K out from 2nd with ~26 hours to go.

This week is decided, go out there and have fun.

Congrats JQ!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waage.2047

Waage.2047

Hey SF it was nice fighting you in BAY. It was a nice try, but having the guards on our side swung it in our favor.

[RK] – Guild Leader and awesome Warrior – BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

This thread needs moar 2v1 complaints.

I’ll start. The other day I was roaming and two Riot folks jumped me. It was totally unfair! They should have duelled me 1v1.

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

BG is ~50K out from 2nd with ~26 hours to go.

This week is decided, go out there and have fun.

Congrats JQ!

Concur. Get some good fights and maybe some GvGs in tonight. Grats on pushing for the win this week JQ! Overall it was an amazing effort given how things have gone for you the past few months.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

This thread needs moar 2v1 complaints.

I’ll start. The other day I was roaming and two Riot folks jumped me. It was totally unfair! They should have duelled me 1v1.

Riot is more fun when Boulderbolg gets drunk, flips on a commander tag and leads a zerg. The last time he did it I was shocked to find out he actually knows what a flame rams is and where to drop it. Then again we also zerged the bajeezus out of an Iron Ore node so there’s still room for improvement.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate