Attachments:

Ragmire [RISE] Ranger
Gate of Madness
Proud owner of the Ragnana Stand

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tukmolytes.3467

Tukmolytes.3467

aaaaaaannnnnnndddddddd… IoJ is doing well both in WvW and forums.

…….. going back to my farming session.

Just holler IoJ if you need help, TRBO will come.

Tribo bro, you should flip a BL with your guild one of these nights just so they dont completely forget about you guys. I mean.. Since you all have 100 legendaries each you never WvW right? ;P

I can’t promise, these new farming loopholes are just hard to ignore. This kind of contents ruins our WvW presence. Com’on ANET give us WvW players something of equal with PvE gold earners.

And BTW, I only got 99 legendaries.

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Isle of Janthir [2012-2017] → Fort Aspenwood [2017-Present]
Power Ranger

(edited by Tukmolytes.3467)

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

Everyone’s posting gifs! more gifs!

Does this count?

Attachments:

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

Tribo bro, you should flip a BL with your guild one of these nights just so they dont completely forget about you guys. I mean.. Since you all have 100 legendaries each you never WvW right? ;P

I can’t promise, these new farming loopholes are just hard to ignore. This kind of contents ruins our WvW presence. Com’on ANET give us WvW players something of equal with PvE gold earners.

Tell them they gotta grind for the new TREB MASTERY!! kitten YEAH GUYS TREB MASTERY, kittenS GONNA BE AMAZNIG

Isle Of Janthir

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lord Hammer Hand.4815

Lord Hammer Hand.4815

why do they think all [TRBO] members have legendaries? only half of us do and most has 2 or 3 legendaries lol. and yes we dont WvW, badges just magicly appear in our bags

Pacific Islander Legion [NoyP]
Black Gate
Ruthless Legend

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Tukmolytes.3467

Tell them they gotta grind for the new TREB MASTERY!! kitten YEAH GUYS TREB MASTERY, kittenS GONNA BE AMAZNIG

At least 3 of our guildies are gunning for this. They are waiting for the patch.

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Power Ranger

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Tukmolytes.3467

why do they think all [TRBO] members have legendaries? only half of us do and most has 2 or 3 legendaries lol. and yes we dont WvW, badges just magicly appear in our bags

And their guild leader don’t even have one.

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Power Ranger

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

SF im so sorry about your eb corner.. You were getting to close in points for comfort

~~Apologies, IoJ

Isle Of Janthir

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crimson Magdelana.9024

Crimson Magdelana.9024

I’ll admit, I’m impressed. No more nonsense claims other than double teams. Which I can assure there is none of, SF got as much love as GoM tonight.

GG’s ladies, gents and .gif farmers. Had a blast tonight.

You call it afk. I call it getting a beer.

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

I’ll admit, I’m impressed. No more nonsense claims other than double teams. Which I can assure there is none of, SF got as much love as GoM tonight.

GoM getting even moee loving right now mayne.

Isle Of Janthir

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ansilon.6230

Ansilon.6230

GoM getting even moee loving right now mayne.

The matchup isn’t over yet IoJ better watch your back.
Also, if any skill was involved in what just happened in EB
it would be more than pressing “1” on a golem, which you had 10 of.

Also, we have been working with ~10 with the outmanned buff for 6 hours and still held off a [HARD] assault on QL. Try again.

EDIT: You guys are sooooooo [HARD][CORE]. U make lolz

Imperial Outlaws [IO] ; Salad
Ansií(e) , Mesmer | Guardian | Thief

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Ansilon.6230

Also, you get no forum points for not attaching a .gij.

GoM still in the win!

Attachments:

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

THE GOM QUARANTINE HAS FAILED! BURN EVERYTHING AND GET OUT!

Edit: SF Quarantine is still in effect.

Isle Of Janthir

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Visirale.6097

Visirale.6097

GoM,

I’d like to thank you for making one of my biggest GW2 dreams come true tonight. You’re like Oprah right now to me. Tonight, we were able to use Omega golems on the grub. I can die happy. That is all.

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Averaelas.1876

Averaelas.1876

GoM,

I’d like to thank you for making one of my biggest GW2 dreams come true tonight. You’re like Oprah right now to me. Tonight, we were able to use Omega golems on the grub. I can die happy. That is all.

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

Get the kitten out my keep.

Edit: I see you outside my spawn. get the kitten out there too Vis.

Commander Laethwyn of RUN Human D/D Ele
Czano Asura Mesmer
#TeamLaensií

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Averaelas.1876

THE GOM QUARANTINE HAS FAILED! BURN EVERYTHING AND GET OUT!

Edit: SF Quarantine is still in effect.

We’re going to start kittenting on the faces of your roamers corpses out of spite. Enjoy.

Czano Asura Mesmer
#TeamLaensií

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Aswell, no joke, there’s probably ten or less on map, half of which don’t speak English. Do you know how hard it is to command in Spanish? Attacke la torre. Da me el burrito. Regresen a los tacos

Be careful who you’re insulting, they might be a lot more hardcore than you think.

http://youtu.be/-rXt8L1Vu8A
(source: annual exploding sledgehammer festival in San Juan de la Vega)

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: AggieTechGuy.4901

AggieTechGuy.4901

One time while I was commanding in EB, we had the blue corner. During this time, we were in a very unbalanced matchup, and our keep was golem rushed. I knew it was coming, so I built so much siege it wouldn’t let me build anymore.

While many of us were building siege, 90% of our population in EB got bored. So they decided to attack the grub. About midway through combat on the grub, the golem rush came. Hordes of golems were knocking on the keep gates, yet no matter how much I spammed chat, IoJ wanted the grub.

We lost our keep during that golem rush, and only had about 3 arrow carts manned as they entered our keep. Then just before my allies killed the grub, our enemies jumped down and wiped them.

Many times I have been asked to kill the grub. It became a point of contention – something I would never ever do again. After people asked so many times, I told them, “If we capture ALL of EB, I will bring everyone to kill the grub.” At this point in time, it was very unlikely to happen.

So apologies SF and GoM. As more and more people got in their heads that we would kill the grub, we gained momentum. I don’t think I’ve ever seen IoJ as a whole play more skilled or work the hardest to get all of EB tonight. After months of them asking and me telling them no, they really wanted to kill that kitten grub.

Once we capped all of EB tonight, we omega rushed the grub and flashbuilt rams on it for “moar damage”.

Thank you GoM for not interrupting our omega rush on the grub . No hard feelings

Attachments:

Commander Logain Redwood – Isle of Janthir
Guildmaster of [CORE] Company of the Red Elite

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

Aswell, no joke, there’s probably ten or less on map, half of which don’t speak English. Do you know how hard it is to command in Spanish? Attacke la torre. Da me el burrito. Regresen a los tacos

Be careful who you’re insulting, they might be a lot more hardcore than you think.

TAQUITO!! Come try and kill the SF warrior inbetween mend and sf spawn, We be dueling there and only a few of us can tie, no one can win WE NEED YOU

Isle Of Janthir

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Ansilon.6230

One time while I was commanding in EB, we had the blue corner. During this time, we were in a very unbalanced matchup, and our keep was golem rushed. I knew it was coming, so I built so much siege it wouldn’t let me build anymore.

While many of us were building siege, 90% of our population in EB got bored. So they decided to attack the grub. About midway through combat on the grub, the golem rush came. Hordes of golems were knocking on the keep gates, yet no matter how much I spammed chat, IoJ wanted the grub.

We lost our keep during that golem rush, and only had about 3 arrow carts manned as they entered our keep. Then just before my allies killed the grub, our enemies jumped down and wiped them.

Many times I have been asked to kill the grub. It became a point of contention – something I would never ever do again. After people asked so many times, I told them, “If we capture ALL of EB, I will bring everyone to kill the grub.” At this point in time, it was very unlikely to happen.

So apologies SF and GoM. As more and more people got in their heads that we would kill the grub, we gained momentum. I don’t think I’ve ever seen IoJ as a whole play more skilled or work the hardest to get all of EB tonight. After months of them asking and me telling them no, they really wanted to kill that kitten grub.

Once we capped all of EB tonight, we omega rushed the grub and flashbuilt rams on it for “moar damage”.

Thank you GoM for not interrupting our omega rush on the grub . No hard feelings

sigh The hard feelings will come when GoM teaches you what hardcore truly is.

Much love,

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Averaelas.1876

Much love,

Ansii stop, even I’m not that gay and I talk about things with boys in mapchat :<

That being said, there are and will be hard feelings. You want grub, find a commander and tell us. kitten. I’d have let you guys have grub. We only fight grub on Thorsday. Its part of our ritual. We’d have given you grub to leave our kitten alone you mangey kittens.

Czano Asura Mesmer
#TeamLaensií

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: mango.9267

mango.9267

Since we’ve begun posting our grub screenshots, I’d just like to add mine to the mix.

Attachments:

Second Child

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: AggieTechGuy.4901

AggieTechGuy.4901

Alright, I get it. You’re angry.

I vaguely remember you all doing something 10x worse, though. Do the pictures look familiar? I believe that was something like 80 golems.

Want to consider it even ?

Attachments:

Commander Logain Redwood – Isle of Janthir
Guildmaster of [CORE] Company of the Red Elite

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kukchi.6173

Kukchi.6173

TAQUITO!! Come try and kill the SF warrior inbetween mend and sf spawn, We be dueling there and only a few of us can tie, no one can win WE NEED YOU

Fun duels all those that dueled put a great fight, I was defeated by Fellblade. It was a really great fight around 10min with close calls on both sides! Btw i am always looking for duels from anyone so if u see me roaming on my own give me a /surprised and ill duel u Keep an eye out for that THCC warrior charr.

Human thief lvl 80 pistol dagger pistol sword cheese extreme.
Anet fix thief plz its boring now :(

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Downskee.2649

Downskee.2649

i am always looking for duels, Keep an eye out for that THCC warrior charr.

You were pretty good man, dunno if its your play style or build. but good fight none the less.

~asuran ele [GOG]

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

Much love,

No, your gifs are no. Creepy Lady Gaga ones…. UGH!
GoM is known for GOOD gifs…. Get with it!

-Throws her hands up-

Attachments:

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Ansilon.6230

No, your gifs are no. Creepy Lady Gaga ones…. UGH!
GoM is known for GOOD gifs…. Get with it!

-Throws her hands up-

You mad bruh?
My gifs are great

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Ansilon.6230

Also, please stop making me lolz SF.
If you’d stop zerging GoM and actually focused on your keep, that big ol’ slap in the face of a WayPoint IoJ has in your keep wouldn’t be in there.

Attachments:

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

Also, please stop making me lolz SF.
If you’d stop zerging GoM and actually focused on your keep, that big ol’ slap in the face of a WayPoint IoJ has in your keep wouldn’t be in there.

huehuehuehue, I upgraded SF keep that far

We were gonna go for four WPs, But we all needed to try and beat that kitten warrior from SF

Isle Of Janthir

(edited by Banzie.5248)

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Averaelas.1876

Alright, I get it. You’re angry.

I vaguely remember you all doing something 10x worse, though. Do the pictures look familiar? I believe that was something like 80 golems.

Want to consider it even ?

No.

[REDACTED] Summary of Original Text: “Someone left the server with which we were not happy”

We welcomed happier days of small, mobile strike teams. Teams that worked, didn’t cause lag, didn’t make us zergball kittens like our lower tier compadres, and the endless failed golem zergs. Why? Because ain’t nobody got gold fo’ dat. Also because we like doing work, not wagging our e-kittens. In before Muni says his is bigger.

Rumor has it IoJ got a HUGE numbers bolster, and despite this, we’ve played well against you guys. Yet, you bring the sins of the son onto the step-father. We didn’t raise him. We just liked banging his mum. The little kitten is JQ’s problem, not ours, now. You want to ‘exact revenge’ take it up on them when you’re next matched with them. They wanted him, they can have him We’d have put him up for adoption or opted for a late term abortion (is the 20th trimester to late?).

Its not even Friday yet. So, it is with a heavy heart that I quote my favorite History teacher as we lead up to 1865: “Well boys and girls, as we might have said in the South, ’Dey’s gwin be a wah!’ An dey was. But, we musn’t speak as such lest we sound like IoJ for they are a silly, uncultured server.”

I might be paraphrasing.

Czano Asura Mesmer
#TeamLaensií

(edited by Averaelas.1876)

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darkothe.1253

Darkothe.1253

@Laethwyn

You win the internets with that prose. I actually cried. Awesome!

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

Lol Ioj didn’t had any transfers, no new guilds, just more determination and our current guilds keep improving. We are indeed having fun this week and imo this is one of the most balanced match ups we’ve been in awhile, we kept the scores pretty even during most of the week.

Judging by your posts in this thread Lae, seems you’re slightly trying to get people mad to get responses. No offense intended ofc, to each their own.

Commander Nachonix

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Visirale.6097

Visirale.6097

Averaelas, what is this rumored IOJ numbers boost? I wish. We run with skeleton crews throughout the NA day until around 9 pm est. Last night was pretty rare in that we had 3 organized zergs running around for a BIT. By the time we were pushing keeps we were one group. Sounds like you guys got rid of some dirty laundry, which is always a good feeling. But HUGE NUMBERS BOLSTER is fictional, this is the same group of people we had the last time we were matched up. Fun times so far, let’s keep it up.

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: RiverRat.1045

RiverRat.1045

Averaelas.1876 you still mad Zombieland left? Seems you are since its been 2 resets and you still are talking about [WvW]

Spliting it wit my biddys, 50-50 down the line

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

Lol Ioj didn’t had any transfers, no new guilds, just more determination and our current guilds keep improving. We are indeed having fun this week and imo this is one of the most balanced match ups we’ve been in awhile, we kept the scores pretty even during most of the week.

Judging by your posts in this thread Lae, seems you’re slightly trying to get people mad to get responses. No offense intended ofc, to each their own.

LIES NAT! We got [VD] and [CooO]… but at any one time they probably add a whopping 5-10 more people into WvW, If that most of the time. HUGE NUMBER INCREASE THAR

Isle Of Janthir

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Myst.5783

Myst.5783

Come on GoM, you gotta at least get ahead of SF. >_<

Currently playing: Mesmer/Ele/Theif
JQ

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Averaelas.1876

Averaelas.1876 you still mad Zombieland left? Seems you are since its been 2 resets and you still are talking about [WvW]

Lulz, mad

Clearly you aren’t one of us.

Also, no, I just like to drink and fight.

Attachments:

Czano Asura Mesmer
#TeamLaensií

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

LIES NAT! We got [VD] and [CooO]… but at any one time they probably add a whopping 5-10 more people into WvW, If that most of the time. HUGE NUMBER INCREASE THAR

clearly I have not been around enough to know of this… xD

Wait till AR gets dem transfers to IoJ, I’m spamming wvw recruitment threads. Hehe

Commander Nachonix

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

But… that was at like 6:00 AM my time.

Attachments:

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

But… that was at like 6:00 AM my time.

Well he posted up there ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ somewhere, Kuchi is his forum name, Find him and track him down ;o

Isle Of Janthir

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Darkothe.1253

Come on GoM, you gotta at least get ahead of SF. >_<

Didn’t we spray for this kind of thing?

Attachments:

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

bokkieskitten.8023

In before Muni says his is bigger.

Attachments:

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Averaelas.1876

Czano Asura Mesmer
#TeamLaensií

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

bokkieskitten.8023

Attachments:

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

Hmm… 1 pm.. TIME FOR BED, NEEDA FLIP kitten WITH THE OCEANICS.

Isle Of Janthir

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Darkothe.1253

On GoM…you come for the WvWvW – and stay for the .gifs.

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Averaelas.1876

Czano Asura Mesmer
#TeamLaensií

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lightsbane.9012

Lightsbane.9012

On GoM…you come for the WvWvW – and stay for the .gifs.

most of them get old pretty quick.

As quick as the Valkyries ride,
As true as Odin’s spear flies,
There is nowhere to hide.