8/9: TC/Mag/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neophyte.4985

Neophyte.4985

Had a great night fighting [PYRO] and [FIRE] on TCBL. PYRO why do you keep destroying our trebs? We just wanted to say hi and eat cookies.

The Shining Force [TSF] – Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dontcare Aboutnames.9284

Dontcare Aboutnames.9284

we have our own finisher but you’ll have to find us to see it

Shhhhh
No Tears
Just Dreams

in Match-ups

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

Sea Of Men [Yumm] Only had 15 on the map and wiped PYRO pretty hard not sure what you guys are thinking of?

Uh… we never wiped to Yumm… one time we were fighting in front of SE tower vs 30ish pugs and 15 more Yumm attacked us, so we went inside… is that wiping?

Because we destroyed your blob about 5 minutes later by the center island sentry with our 20. But kay.

EP pushed our kitten in, though. Then again, it was EP + TSF + Pugs vs 20 [PYRO]… then they spam laughed.

Honestly, I can recount all the times we wiped, perfectly.

-Once at TC garrison, after we killed [FIRE] we wiped in lord’s room. Good job.
-Once inside TCBL west keep (or “bay” as other servers call it). Good response time, DB.
-Once outside TCBL west keep by [FIRE] and [Crit]. It was a great flank, [Crit], I like your style.
-Once again inside of TC garrison. Siege, happens.
-Once north of east keep to EP+TSF+Pugs. Necro stacks hurt melee trains.
-Last time was in east keep, same blob. We ended the raid after that, we only had about 13 left.

Never once did Yumm wipe us. I don’t really think Yumm is bad or anything… but I know they didn’t wipe us. If you did, though, congrats. Happens.

We don’t brag about the zergs we wipe on these forums because we would hit character limit.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in Match-ups

Posted by: Odinzu.9645

Odinzu.9645

Wasnt the EP members spam laughing :/ it was the Yumm guys.

We were tryin to shake off the pugs with WP jukes but they werent havin it.

Odinzu [EP]
Thug life

in Match-ups

Posted by: Professor Sensei.2941

Professor Sensei.2941

so I hear Yumm is op now? needs nerf.

Professor Sensei – Thief
Everything Purple

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aberrant.6749

Aberrant.6749

<.< i despise TC…..nothing but theif roamers gimme some rangers or guards

I’ll be roaming on my eng regularly. If you need help fighting thieves feel free to ask, they aren’t so bad once you know their predictable tactics. Hope to see you around ^^

Tarnished Coast
Salvage 4 Profit + MF Guide – http://tinyurl.com/l8ff6pa

(edited by Aberrant.6749)

in Match-ups

Posted by: SmoothHussler.6387

SmoothHussler.6387

Looks like TC is back after a 2 week vacation from wvw because SoR and BG hurt their feelings.

Maguuma: Thug Life: [DERP][ME][PYRO] and other assorted dead guilds.

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Looks like TC is back after a 2 week vacation from wvw because SoR and BG hurt their feelings.

What awful lies you spread sir! Terrible indeed!

TC gonna miss you guys! I personally loved how majority of your players rarely attacked me when I was being a quaggan with a kite

Have a good week!

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

TC gonna miss you guys! I personally loved how majority of your players rarely attacked me when I was being a quaggan with a kite

Have a good week!

Didn’t IRON roll over their dolyak parade?

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Oh please… that was weak. And I mean really weak. We’re talking -2/10 on the Magoonoscale for Trolling.

If you’re going to do it, please do it right as even I can do better than that:

• TC is back after wiping in Pavillion
  • TC is back because we 2v1 DB (with Mags or on our own, TC always 2v1 DB just ask them)
  • TC is back because Doors are our favorite competition
  • TC is back because we were told #Magswag were Cosmetic Weapon Skins

Now don’t come back and post here until you get lessons from the people on your Server. Posts like that ruin Mag’s rep for knowin’ their Trollin’

NAGA|TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shadow Phage.9084

Shadow Phage.9084

All I have to say is: TC is rude. I just wanted to run around inside Mag BL garrison, but nooo….you send hordes of people after my poor thief.

For this, I take back every nice thing I might say in the future about your server.

You’ll probably see me in a keep tomorrow. If its convenient. And I’m bored.

in Match-ups

Posted by: yesfourme.8906

yesfourme.8906

FIRST day and it look like TC is owning almost 100% of map.
Nobody in BG wants to bother anymore. In our BL, we were SEVEN and FA has a zerg (15+). I don’t know why we are not considered outnumbered.

I think I may attack a few yaks and call it quit. Yeah, you can insult me all day long, call me a loser/liar, come up with all kind of excuse. Whatever. Good luck having almost nothing to do in wvw at this speed.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vi Au.8341

Vi Au.8341

Oh please… that was weak. And I mean really weak. We’re talking -2/10 on the Magoonoscale for Trolling.

If you’re going to do it, please do it right as even I can do better than that:

• TC is back after wiping in Pavillion
  • TC is back because we 2v1 DB (with Mags or on our own, TC always 2v1 DB just ask them)
  • TC is back because Doors are our favorite competition
  • TC is back because we were told #Magswag were Cosmetic Weapon Skins

Now don’t come back and post here until you get lessons from the people on your Server. Posts like that ruin Mag’s rep for knowin’ their Trollin’

OH… Magoonoscale… thats gold

in Match-ups

Posted by: Traxien Cion.9261

Traxien Cion.9261

Props to Mag. You guys are showing more fight than DB was earlier, with fewer numbers. Took back your garri and hills almost as soon as we hopped off. Keep it up, guys. Respect. I sincerely hope you manage to come in 2nd this week.

Traxien Cion – Ranger | Traxien Kills – Warrior | [STUN] | TC Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: MrSilver.5269

MrSilver.5269

Mag just fought JQ, we know how to T1. If I wake up and we’re not at +695 someone’s going over my knee and getting a paddle.

So who is getting a paddle?

But I’m trying, Ringo. I’m trying real hard to be the shepherd.

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

Have a good week!

Sorry, I wouldn’t have a clue. I was unable to attend the parade
And I would have thought it would have been too late for IRON to be around. I dunno! Ask a TC person! Or the author of the thread! They might know!

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ahka.6705

Ahka.6705

Have a good week!

Na, they attacked before it started. We didn’t really fight back, didn’t want to kill any of the awesome enemy players that showed up for the fun. We still had it, was just delayed a bit. Was probably alts due to how long it took for them to down any of us. BG and SoR as a whole were lots of fun to fight.

Ahka – Elementalist
[ZzZz]Zombie Coast, [CERN]When Zergs Collide
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snafu.7412

Snafu.7412

Be careful TC and DB we learned how to combo field.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

Be careful TC and DB we learned how to combo field.

le gasp!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments:

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

in Match-ups

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

FIRST day and it look like TC is owning almost 100% of map.
Nobody in BG wants to bother anymore. In our BL, we were SEVEN and FA has a zerg (15+). I don’t know why we are not considered outnumbered.

I think I may attack a few yaks and call it quit. Yeah, you can insult me all day long, call me a loser/liar, come up with all kind of excuse. Whatever. Good luck having almost nothing to do in wvw at this speed.

Target rich environment != nothing to do

~ AoN ~

in Match-ups

Posted by: ChapDev.7650

ChapDev.7650

Mag just fought JQ, we know how to T1. If I wake up and we’re not at +695 someone’s going over my knee and getting a paddle.

So who is getting a paddle?

Your good as long as you run faster than the guy behind you.

Bad Looking Necro Tryhard [BLNT] ~ Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Naytron.7831

Naytron.7831

Hey guys! If you’re a member/leader of The Shadow Legion [TSL], Seraphim Martyrs [BURN], Rethesis [RE], Myrmidon Elite [ME], or Zero Negative [ZN], I’ve sent a challenge to you guys for a GvG in gw2gvg.com! Please contact Nateralus/Slaughtis Ironwar or W Rod if you want to reschedule the time.

For anyone else that wants to challenge Night Shift [NS] into a GvG, please do so in http://www.gw2gvg.com/ and we’ll be looking forward to it! Let’s have some fun! (:

Nate
[NS] – Jade Quarry
Night Shift Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

Hey guys! If you’re a member/leader of The Shadow Legion [TSL], Seraphim Martyrs [BURN], Rethesis [RE], Myrmidon Elite [ME], or Zero Negative [ZN], I’ve sent a challenge to you guys for a GvG in gw2gvg.com! Please contact Nateralus/Slaughtis Ironwar or W Rod if you want to reschedule the time.

For anyone else that wants to challenge Night Shift [NS] into a GvG, please do so in http://www.gw2gvg.com/ and we’ll be looking forward to it! Let’s have some fun! (:

ugh, what a beautiful post. Trying to get GvGs out of JQ was like pulling teeth. I think PYRO got the only GvG that was offered that entire matchup. “T1 tactics,” y’all.

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: x per fection x.2096

x per fection x.2096

Rip ME

That’s one loss you’re not getting back.

[Ark]Noober

in Match-ups

Posted by: Alodar.5794

Alodar.5794

TSL had a great time last night in the Maguuma Borderlands.

Thanks for the great fights last night to both Dragonbrand and Maguuma.

Madember – Level 80 Elementalist
Madamber – Level 80 Guardian
Guild Leader of TSL (www.shadowlegion.net)

in Match-ups

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

Fun fighting TFV in DB BL earlier. Had fun running with Awe and INVC cmmdrs (who shall remain nameless :P).

Attachments:

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xirin.8593

Xirin.8593

ugh, what a beautiful post. Trying to get GvGs out of JQ was like pulling teeth. I think PYRO got the only GvG that was offered that entire matchup. “T1 tactics,” y’all.

AoN got a GvG from JQ…but it was also against DA =P

gg all other JQ guilds

[AoN] All or Nothing

in Match-ups

Posted by: katanah.8431

katanah.8431

i <3 TC

/15 limit

Aww TC <3 JQ and really want another matchup!!!! GL this week!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eviator.9746

Eviator.9746

Have a good week!

I remember the quaggan with the kite. When I saw you you had at least 3 people covering your back, so I, while solo roaming, decided not to engage.

Sheldor the Eidetic (Group Engi) | Shorty McShinkicker (Solo Engi) |Turanga (Solo Mes)
Doing what I can for DB during EU primetime

in Match-ups

Posted by: Alodar.5794

Alodar.5794

TSL Reset highlights from last night.

Enjoy!

Madember – Level 80 Elementalist
Madamber – Level 80 Guardian
Guild Leader of TSL (www.shadowlegion.net)

in Match-ups

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

TSL Reset highlights from last night.

Enjoy!

so thats why mag had nothing in mag bl on reset.

gg maguram bad dead server

in Match-ups

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

I would like to take a moment and recognize that the scale for trolling used above by TC was called the “Magoonometer”.

We have made it, boys and girls.

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: NeGGY.4127

NeGGY.4127

TC & DB!!!
Beware of MaG QQ and complaints this week. It was great going against you guys the past weeks. JQ <3

What? Are you missing us already? Awww.

No bro Im in JQ. SwaGG me out!

[SG]

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

Have a good week!

I remember the quaggan with the kite. When I saw you you had at least 3 people covering your back, so I, while solo roaming, decided not to engage.

Did I? I was having many kite parties last week….. while in quaggan form………. Mainly with my IRON friends and some BG people! Think I even ran into a TC who joined us for a time….

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: MintalMan.8029

MintalMan.8029

I must say, after a week of JQ’s insufferable attitude, everyone else seems downright pleasant, last night was fun for a bit in EBG.

American by birth, Maguuman by the Grace of God #trashbagsmaguu

in Match-ups

Posted by: Calvin.5380

Calvin.5380

I’m just happy that there are smaller queues.

Last week, organized guilds were being shouted at for blocking map slots because some fairweathers couldn’t get it.

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

I’m just happy that there are smaller queues.

Last week, organized guilds were being shouted at for blocking map slots because some fairweathers couldn’t get it.

(announcer voice) OUCH!! A scathing indictment directed to the Db community.

Who will respond first?

Where were the queues last night after 10:30?

Has Calvin really gone to the dark side of DE///RP?

Find out soon in the next episode of PvF!!!!!!

edit: wheres my popcorn…

in Match-ups

Posted by: SmoothHussler.6387

SmoothHussler.6387

Hey guys! If you’re a member/leader of The Shadow Legion [TSL], Seraphim Martyrs [BURN], Rethesis [RE], Myrmidon Elite [ME], or Zero Negative [ZN], I’ve sent a challenge to you guys for a GvG in gw2gvg.com! Please contact Nateralus/Slaughtis Ironwar or W Rod if you want to reschedule the time. up

Rip ME

Still here bro

Maguuma: Thug Life: [DERP][ME][PYRO] and other assorted dead guilds.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

Hey guys! If you’re a member/leader of The Shadow Legion [TSL], Seraphim Martyrs [BURN], Rethesis [RE], Myrmidon Elite [ME], or Zero Negative [ZN], I’ve sent a challenge to you guys for a GvG in gw2gvg.com! Please contact Nateralus/Slaughtis Ironwar or W Rod if you want to reschedule the time. up

Rip ME

Still here bro

Show me the rekka. Where is the spanishman.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vi Au.8341

Vi Au.8341

wow only 2 pages? !? we are really slacking on our pvf mag!! step it up!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

Both Mags and Db put in a heroic effort stomping the JQ forum warriors last week. I think everyone is tired.

there is also this

Sadly I am going to a place with no internet this weekend so I can’t participate in any awesome forum threads!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xirin.8593

Xirin.8593

Both Mags and Db put in a heroic effort stomping the JQ forum warriors last week. I think everyone is tired.

Legends may sleep, but they never die.

[AoN] All or Nothing

in Match-ups

Posted by: Calvin.5380

Calvin.5380

Maguuma is the best server in NA. Fact.

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atrophied.8725

Atrophied.8725

Hmm, I guess CERN need to create a guild profile there at some point, we usually arrange fites in-game. Nightlight’s been indisposed, so we’ve not been doing much GvG recently anyway. Hopefully we’ll be able to get Obby or someone equally awesome to lead a GvG squad this week.

Maguuma is the best server in NA. Fact.

For certain definitions of ‘best’

Xandra – 80s in all classes – Ele/Guard mains – [TL] – NSP

(edited by Atrophied.8725)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

All guilds should register there if they want GvG’s – it’s mostly a convenience tool for people trying to organize and see who is available on what server. It’s more difficult to sort through a thread to see who is looking.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Halo.8976

Halo.8976

No bro Im in JQ. SwaGG me out!

You can always transfer to TC, if it’s that hard for you to live without us. Just don’t do anything stupid, it’s only a game!

in Match-ups

Posted by: PredatoR.5247

PredatoR.5247

Maguuma and Dragonbrand GvG guilds should take advantage of this week, it is a very good week to get a lot of GvG’s going. We in Aggresssion [Agg] are pretty jealous of Maguuma, since they get to fight the TC GvG guilds. The last thing PYRO and kitten should worry about it skill lag and zergs, just use that to pick out guilds you are interested in GvG’ing. I am really looking forward to the following:

• [DERP] vs [qT] / [DERP] vs [TSL] / [DERP] vs [NS] / [DERP] vs [EP] / [DERP] vs [CERN] / [DERP] vs [RE]
  • [NS] vs [DERP] | [NS] vs [CERN] | [NS] vs [TSL] | [NS] vs [PYRO] | [NS] vs [RE] | [NS] vs [EP]
  • [PYRO] vs [qT] | [PYRO] vs [CERN] | [PYRO] vs [RE] | [PYRO] vs [NS] | [PYRO] vs [TSL] | [PYRO] vs [FIRE] | [PYRO] vs [rB] | [PYRO] vs [EA]

Those are all of the GvG matches I look forward to watching throughout the week. Hopefully all are willing to participate to test their strength, official or unofficial. I pray that you will do the GvG’s and make the most of your dream matchup. Please give it your all for those of you who are GvG’ing and those of you who aren’t, what are you doing??

Jericho The Usurper[Agg] – Aggression

in Match-ups

Posted by: Faithless.3519

Faithless.3519

The gvg scene cannot be ignored anymore! Ignore the hater, haters gonna hate

[NS]Faithless Envy /#27NA necro [NS]Leanne Demonsired
Night Shift
18/f/Cali

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luiz Swordbreaker.6547

Luiz Swordbreaker.6547

WTB this matchup :P

[Scnd] Use Your Illusion

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

The gvg scene cannot be ignored anymore! Ignore the hater, haters gonna hate

GvGs are p much the only thing I live for any more. That and 29-page-long threads w/ JQQ.

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

(edited by Boonprot.6274)