Posted by: Halo.8976

Halo.8976

y u always run PYRO

Lol, facebook.

8/9: TC/Mag/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dontcare Aboutnames.9284

Dontcare Aboutnames.9284

I don’t remember that happening but I’m sure it was dealt with, we can’t control the actions of our members. We would like to GvG though and start with a fresh slate!

Shhhhh
No Tears
Just Dreams

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mr Whodey.6591

Mr Whodey.6591

Way to go TC hide in pve when you face servers your size and q maps when you face smaller servers <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: SquirtyMagoo.8321

SquirtyMagoo.8321

Way to go TC hide in pve when you face servers your size and q maps when you face smaller servers <3

Pretty sure that describes all servers.

in Match-ups

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

I just saw 5 Yummm guys run from 1 PYRO.

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

in Match-ups

Dontcare Aboutnames.9284

We don’t even have 5 Yumm online :/ nice try though!

Shhhhh
No Tears
Just Dreams

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

We don’t even have 5 Yumm online :/ nice try though!

Almost like that time you said 10 AoN.

in Match-ups

kerona.3465

Oh really? Someone made something up about you running?

Tell me more.

Maguuma [PYRO]

in Match-ups

Posted by: StealthSnake.9134

StealthSnake.9134

I ran away one time

True story

Stealth Snake – Necro
Maguuma~ : 3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

This exact quote can be applied to Dragonbrand. Hence our annoyance these days

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Dontcare Aboutnames.9284

We have the screens backing up your running; and we’re not the ones backing out of a GvG! Besides if it was the C&D thief there was no point fighting him anyway pls accept the GvG!

Shhhhh
No Tears
Just Dreams

in Match-ups

Gellor.6497

Mag ran away from me earlier whilst I was a yak, they thought I was stampeding but really I just wanted their love

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thustlewhumber.7416

Thustlewhumber.7416

So you have never had a mic, which means you are probably new to commanding. Usually if you do something stupid commanding, people just stop following you. You don’t get banned from TS unless you are doing stupid stuff on TS.

I’ve got a mic/headset, but you’re missing the point entirely. You obviously missed some of my other posts that explained this. I don’t even have a commander tag. A tag doesn’t make you a commander, it just means you spent 100 gold to put on a blue dorito hat. I’m not at all new to commanding. I was here leading my guild members in up to three teams at any given time long before any of the current commanders were here. I learned from people like Edgar the Dyslexic, Kelvingts and Miss Terribad. Try commanding three teams with text chat only and see how well you do. I did it, and so did all of the commanders I mentioned above. It’s a lot easier when you’re all in the same guild and your teams are structured and disciplined to the task at hand.
I got banned from TS because someone in the channel decided to start calling me an idiot and many other names I won’t mention and I called him on it via in-game chat. Yes, I have a mic/headset, somewhere in the 50 or so boxes of stuff in the garage after recently moving and I’m just too kitten lazy to dig through them all to find it. So yes, I did get banned even though I never uttered a word on TS. If i wanted to do stupid stuff in TS, I’d go to our own channel so as not to disrupt others efforts. Just 1-2 minutes prior to being banned, I heard the guy telling someone to ban me from the server. What I thought was funny about the situation was they were muting me in TS when I wasn’t even speaking and they could clearly see my mic/ was disabled. This is how the buddy system and abuse of privileges work. Someone gets mad and all of the sudden they don’t want to let you play with their toys. LOL.

WvW Necro

in Match-ups

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

10 yumm ran away from 1 vr

in Match-ups

Halo.8976

Mag ran away from me earlier whilst I was a yak, they thought I was stampeding but really I just wanted their love

You had all my love, cutie.

in Match-ups

kerona.3465

We have the screens backing up your running; and we’re not the ones backing out of a GvG! Besides if it was the C&D thief there was no point fighting him anyway pls accept the GvG!

I can run up to two roamers and take pics of their backs, too.

Maguuma [PYRO]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thustlewhumber.7416

Thustlewhumber.7416

To all: I apologize for this mucking up the thread.

Greens: I don’t care who you followed or who taught you what. Make the commitment, spend 100g, and learn that everyone who follows a commander hates their decisions. It’s the nature of being a commander.

2nd: The 2v1 thing is UNWRITTEN; meaning that if I decide to take the left side of a map, naturally whoever is on the right side knows that I am taking the left. We don’t mess with each other unless provoked. (well kitten.. now it is written…) You don’t contact other commanders on other servers to join them, no matter how out of the box you may think it is.

Here is the deal; TC will win, no one here can stop it. All we can do is decide if we want to jack with TC’s bl or Mag’s bl. Mag is hopefully cool and understands where their server is in the big scheme of things, so hopefully they understand that TC is the target. If not, they should understand they don’t have the numbers for a sustainable amount of time. As for DB, we understand… which is why we did a 50 Omega golem rush on TCBL to break all their waypoints…

Also Greens, you were TEMP banned, (which should be perma banned imho) which doesn’t amount to anything in the big scheme of things. Stop bringing this drama to the forums: you are making too big a deal over nothing.

WvW Necro

in Match-ups

Halo.8976

Mag is hopefully cool and understands where their server is in the big scheme of things, so hopefully they understand that TC is the target.

Our target is whoever drops new champion bags.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rawr.5930

Rawr.5930

It’s a game just have some fun.

Winning is pretty meaningless.

Meega Kweesta

in Match-ups

kerona.3465

Mag is hopefully cool and understands where their server is in the big scheme of things, so hopefully they understand that TC is the target.

I got champ bags from the 10 Yummm guys I just solo’d.

Maguuma [PYRO]

in Match-ups

Player Character.9467

I got champ bags from the 10 Yummm guys I just solo’d.

I got 3 for watching.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Greens Daily Ritual.9025

Greens Daily Ritual.9025

Greens: I don’t care who you followed or who taught you what. Make the commitment, spend 100g, and learn that everyone who follows a commander hates their decisions. It’s the nature of being a commander.

2nd: The 2v1 thing is UNWRITTEN; meaning that if I decide to take the left side of a map, naturally whoever is on the right side knows that I am taking the left. We don’t mess with each other unless provoked. (well kitten.. now it is written…) You don’t contact other commanders on other servers to join them, no matter how out of the box you may think it is.

Here is the deal; TC will win, no one here can stop it. All we can do is decide if we want to jack with TC’s bl or Mag’s bl. Mag is hopefully cool and understands where their server is in the big scheme of things, so hopefully they understand that TC is the target. If not, they should understand they don’t have the numbers for a sustainable amount of time. As for DB, we understand… which is why we did a 50 Omega golem rush on TCBL to break all their waypoints…

Also Greens, you were TEMP banned, (which should be perma banned imho) which doesn’t amount to anything in the big scheme of things. Stop bringing this drama to the forums: you are making too big a deal over nothing.

but… but… I thought the forums WERE for drama. QQ

Seriously though, I don’t know what commander you’re following, but I haven’t seen this “everyone hates the commander’s decisions” mentality you’re speaking of. This brings me to the conclusion you don’t grasp the concept of a really good commander. Like I said, buying a blue dorito hat doesn’t make you a good commander. Besides all this, and as I have repeatedly stated, there was not one commander I know of that was involved in this. Some replies to my posts have created far more drama than I ever could have alone. This reply of yours is included.

There is no rule that you cannot contact other commanders on other servers and agree to a mutual, albeit temporary, truce to overthrow a dominating server. It’s a design and idea that Anet developers indicated as a possibility LONG ago. There have been servers that have successfully done this to US. Take off your tunnel vision goggles and look around. The possibility is there, but you have to be mature and disciplined enough to accomplish something like this. The window of opportunity on this was small, and has since closed. Yes, TC will win. Might as well roll over and let them have it. Your PvDoor golem rush was no great accomplishment. Don’t pat yourself on the back too much there bud, it’s not that hard to do when virtually all of TC was asleep.

If you think I should have been perma banned from TS when never uttering a single word there, then you are part of the problem, not part of the solution. If you want pugs and/or guilds to join in on TS and coordinate with commanders, this is NOT how you should treat them. Certainly you can understand that, I hope.

Leader – Swords of the Immortals [SOTI]
Greens Mystic – Mesmer | Google Deez – Ranger
Dragonbrand since day 1

in Match-ups

Pinko.2076

Can we focus the drama on Mag? Feeling like the 3rd wheel here.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Awake.1683

Awake.1683

Yumm is a real guild. If you want gvg’s we are looking for 15v15. we ran TC BL the other day, DB BL and EB. We claimed SM and were the ones to queue cannons on Overlook last night.

If any other guild would like to gvg us from maguuma or DB, we are looking for our first gvg.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

(edited by Awake.1683)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

but… but… I thought the forums WERE for drama. QQ

Seriously though, I don’t know what commander you’re following, but I haven’t seen this “everyone hates the commander’s decisions” mentality you’re speaking of. This brings me to the conclusion you don’t grasp the concept of a really good commander. Like I said, buying a blue dorito hat doesn’t make you a good commander. Besides all this, and as I have repeatedly stated, there was not one commander I know of that was involved in this. Some replies to my posts have created far more drama than I ever could have alone. This reply of yours is included.

There is no rule that you cannot contact other commanders on other servers and agree to a mutual, albeit temporary, truce to overthrow a dominating server. It’s a design and idea that Anet developers indicated as a possibility LONG ago. There have been servers that have successfully done this to US. Take off your tunnel vision goggles and look around. The possibility is there, but you have to be mature and disciplined enough to accomplish something like this. The window of opportunity on this was small, and has since closed. Yes, TC will win. Might as well roll over and let them have it. Your PvDoor golem rush was no great accomplishment. Don’t pat yourself on the back too much there bud, it’s not that hard to do when virtually all of TC was asleep.

If you think I should have been perma banned from TS when never uttering a single word there, then you are part of the problem, not part of the solution. If you want pugs and/or guilds to join in on TS and coordinate with commanders, this is NOT how you should treat them. Certainly you can understand that, I hope.

Someone stop these infernal walls of text im too lazy to read them Q.Q and TC and DB ruining this perfect set-up for a nice troll forums but nuh

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

in Match-ups

Posted by: Halcyon.3140

Halcyon.3140

To those 2 signet thieves that like disrupting duels, props to your untagged shenanigans. must feel awesome trolling people. Your rude behavior is uncalled for.

Eselewen – Human Elementalist
Dragonbrand
Always Losing Sleep [ALS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: SquirtyMagoo.8321

SquirtyMagoo.8321

we were the ones to queue cannons on Overlook last night

legit guild

in Match-ups

Posted by: Greens Daily Ritual.9025

Greens Daily Ritual.9025

[/quote]Someone stop these infernal walls of text im too lazy to read them Q.Q and TC and DB ruining this perfect set-up for a nice troll forums but nuh[/quote]

I was just trying to make you happy!! I thought you liked drama. I guess you don’t love me no more. You never take me anywhere! And now you’re selling off the Quaggans in our back yard

Leader – Swords of the Immortals [SOTI]
Greens Mystic – Mesmer | Google Deez – Ranger
Dragonbrand since day 1

in Match-ups

Posted by: Awake.1683

Awake.1683

legit guild

Its not like i’m bragging about it, I’m just refuting the claim that we’re a troll guild.

As for whatever else goes on in terms of duel disruption or gvg disruption, if you give me screenshot they’ll be kicked after we figure it out who it is.

Trying to take steps towards larger scale fights with our small core of 10-15.

I apologize for the trolling, people are just very disappointed in the lack of activity in the field due to running. Can’t control everyone’s actions.
Lets be competitive.

Again, accepting any challenges in gvg 15v15- please contact our gw2gvg rep or send them on site.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

in Match-ups

Gellor.6497

Hope PYRO, TSL, and ZN got precursors from rB bags. We had 12 rB plus pugs trying to open field fight whilst not all in the same channel….. GG

P.S. TC why you gotta kill my naked necromancer running to say hi, so mean

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

Someone stop these infernal walls of text im too lazy to read them Q.Q and TC and DB ruining this perfect set-up for a nice troll forums but nuh[/quote]

I was just trying to make you happy!! I thought you liked drama. I guess you don’t love me no more. You never take me anywhere! And now you’re selling off the Quaggans in our back yard[/quote]

I love small scale drama and pff sale? chop em up and make Quaggan burgers

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

in Match-ups

Halo.8976

Can we focus the drama on Mag? Feeling like the 3rd wheel here.

What? We have a drama I’m not aware of?!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Calvin.5380

Calvin.5380

I saw Yumm and PYRO run away from Gellor’s naked necromancer.

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

Thanks for the fights tonight.

~ AoN ~

in Match-ups

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

legit guild

Its not like i’m bragging about it, I’m just refuting the claim that we’re a troll guild.

As for whatever else goes on in terms of duel disruption or gvg disruption, if you give me screenshot they’ll be kicked after we figure it out who it is.

Trying to take steps towards larger scale fights with our small core of 10-15.

I apologize for the trolling, people are just very disappointed in the lack of activity in the field due to running. Can’t control everyone’s actions.
Lets be competitive.

Again, accepting any challenges in gvg 15v15- please contact our gw2gvg rep or send them on site.

at this point, you might as well just delete your guild and start a new one, no one will believe anything anyone your guild says anymore.

in Match-ups

Posted by: skiazo.4759

skiazo.4759

Armoury Guild leader Zero Negative [ZN]
www.zn-gaming.com

in Match-ups

Dontcare Aboutnames.9284

Thanks for the improptu GvG @ hills PYRO next time lets try even numbers! 15 Yumm vs 40 PYRO isn’t fair no matter who wins!!

Shhhhh
No Tears
Just Dreams

in Match-ups

Player Character.9467

o7 [Yumm]

/15char

in Match-ups

Pinko.2076

Thanks for the improptu GvG @ hills PYRO next time lets try even numbers! 15 Yumm vs 40 PYRO isn’t fair no matter who wins!!

Nice counting. I saw at least 70 Yumm running from 20 PYRO before you were caught.

in Match-ups

Dontcare Aboutnames.9284

If you’re going to invent random fallacies at least make them plausible. The guild only has 23 members and not everyone is on right now. Please try harder next time Mr. Magswag!!

Shhhhh
No Tears
Just Dreams

in Match-ups

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

40 PYRO!!!! FACT!

in Match-ups

Posted by: kartek.6428

kartek.6428

at first i thought Yumm was just delusional but now i see theyre just a guild trying way too hard to be lulzy trolly 0/10 try again pls

Kyra – Stormbluff Isle – [Agg] – Mesmer

in Match-ups

Posted by: timidobserver.7925

timidobserver.7925

Good job Pyro. You guys have your field stacking down. Your strategy basically takes out most of the pugs and militia quickly by taking advantage of the fact that most of them are going to run right into your aoe bomb and stand in it. You then you just whittle whatever is left down.

Solid fights tonight. Hope to see you guys again before the week is up.

in Match-ups

kerona.3465

15 Yummm to be quite honest.

Or should I say…. EP.

Attachments:

Maguuma [PYRO]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

Was having so much fun skirmishing both TC and DB between EK and Gari on DB BL, idk why TC had to bring a 70-man to ruin the fun

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Requiral.7689

Requiral.7689

Or should I say…. EP.

Obvious photoshop is obvious

Requiral

I Swear She Was Eighteen [Gwen]

in Match-ups

kerona.3465

Or should I say…. EP.

Looks like 10 to me

Is that what you tell your girl? :S

Maguuma [PYRO]

in Match-ups

Player Character.9467

All I see on the mag side is solo paralala popping his elite. Some1 else needs to figure out how to upgrade his to not summon up levels :P

in Match-ups

Posted by: x per fection x.2096

x per fection x.2096

[Ark]Noober

in Match-ups

Dontcare Aboutnames.9284

Looks about even to me not our fault when randoms follow us :/

Shhhhh
No Tears