9/13: FA/DB/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shrouded.6450

Shrouded.6450

Hey i google searched for like 45 seconds for that image you TC guys are never happy

Aww, that smiley face of yours is enough for me.

(edited by Shrouded.6450)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

I SAY WE ALL VOW TO NOT TAKE THE BUFF AND PLAY FAIR Q_Q

For the sake of the GOOD FIGHTS

get out of here troll this is serious wvw discussion

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

THIS DC BUG SUCKS. >3< I hope they fix this soon.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Match-ups

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

You mean the broken chat code that someone pings into chat to reset the whole map? Yes, I hope they fix that too and ban whoever’s using it. FABL has crashed twice already leading us to lose two keeps.

I really hope none of you exploiting to give your server an advantage to take keeps…

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

(edited by Usagi.4835)

in Match-ups

Posted by: BillyTwoBlades.5618

BillyTwoBlades.5618

Hi there! I was the one leading the charge to take your keep this morning and 4 hours later… 4 golem rush, your inner at 5%… DC… you owe me your keep.

Leader of [Hero]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Akio.1749

Akio.1749

[Meow], I hope you guys are finding fights while you’re on FA. Lol. I know it’s what you wanted.

[RISE], please do not consider coming back. I hope you have the patience for them, FA.

LOL liked we’d want to come back. FA fits nicely; less PPT obsession and very skilled allies in the open field.

SoR
[RISE] Balls Deep Crew
[TW] Member

in Match-ups

Posted by: electriette.8952

electriette.8952

Sooooo… How is the Bloodlust patch? Is it bad or really bad?

in Match-ups

Posted by: ThaOwner.7560

ThaOwner.7560

really really really bad

Tybstra| Everything Purple [EP] | Maguuma

in Match-ups

Akio.1749

SOOOO much lag in the borderlands today. Everyone rubberbanding and kitten. Bad bad bad.

SoR
[RISE] Balls Deep Crew
[TW] Member

in Match-ups

Posted by: phaneo.4597

phaneo.4597

[Meow], I hope you guys are finding fights while you’re on FA. Lol. I know it’s what you wanted.

[RISE], please do not consider coming back. I hope you have the patience for them, FA.

LOL liked we’d want to come back. FA fits nicely; less PPT obsession and very skilled allies in the open field.

You mean FA is RISE’s new pet project?

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

in Match-ups

Posted by: timidobserver.7925

timidobserver.7925

Actually, I think it will serve a purpose. Our(TC’s) tick has been lower than usual due to groups spending to much time in ruins and getting stuff capped while warring it out down there. Given the automatic decay, it will be extremely detrimental for a zerg to try to maintain bloodlust buffs.

So, if big groups hang out in ruins, it will be detrimental to the PPT. Eventually large groups will figure this out, and it will become an area for good small scale fights.

At least that is my impression so far based on how TC PPT has been doing today.

(edited by timidobserver.7925)

in Match-ups

Sovereign.1093

^
True. A group of at most 15, will be good to go to the ruins, and that 15, can roam and split into 3, thus 3 parties of 5 to cap the nodes, unless met with sufficient force – group up again to 15.

And if the enemy zergs up in ruins – it makes structures open to attack. In a sense, there is 1 huge party defending, and the other attacking, while roamers/camp hunters/ruin nodes hunters – small party in a borderland.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Match-ups

Akio.1749

You mean FA is RISE’s new pet project?

Whatcha talkin’ bout, Willis?

SoR
[RISE] Balls Deep Crew
[TW] Member

in Match-ups

Sovereign.1093

Not bad. FA gets it.

Attachments:

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Match-ups

Posted by: Professor Sensei.2941

Professor Sensei.2941

Welp. I’m out until they fix this whole lag thing. Ya’ll enjoy the rest of the week!

Professor Sensei – Thief
Everything Purple

in Match-ups

Posted by: Handin.4032

Handin.4032

Not bad. FA gets it.

It’s flipping the opposite now. I think all servers are a bit bloodlust obsessed now and the others take advantage of it.

TC Golden Dolyak – [DOLY]
Mesmer – FURY
Rank 55 – Bunker Engi, Top 300

in Match-ups

Sovereign.1093

Not bad. FA gets it.

It’s flipping the opposite now. I think all servers are a bit bloodlust obsessed now and the others take advantage of it.

it’s a good thing, strategy wise. hehe

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zoel.9154

Zoel.9154

We were wooing rise back when they were on Kaineng.

lol if you something something ppt?

Zoel – GM of [coVn]

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

We were wooing rise back when they were on Kaineng.

lol if you something something ppt?

Sloppy seconds?

Cön-Guardian DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

I SAY WE ALL VOW TO NOT TAKE THE BUFF AND PLAY FAIR Q_Q

For the sake of the GOOD FIGHTS

I’m a thief. No fight is good and no fight should be fair.

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: RoninDB.9540

RoninDB.9540

I don’t know, we had some good fights over in the new ruins/capture points I hope every is having as much fun.

Some people are grumpy – cookies are available in DBs garrison. FA has the beer!

Zero Negative [ZN]
Public Relations/Inter-Guild Relations Officer
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

I don’t know how TC is following and hitting cloaked thieves/mesmers but I’m calling you out on it.

Don’t be predictable and you won’t eat a faceful of ouch.

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

WyldKat.4712

I don’t know how TC is following and hitting cloaked thieves/mesmers but I’m calling you out on it.

Ain’t that the truth. Being a thief made it a LOT easier to go staff mark fishing for stealthed people on my necro. You just aim them where you would have went if you were trying to kill yourself.

Which hopefully makes sense. More sense. Than normal. For me.

in Match-ups

Sovereign.1093

To the char mace shield gs warrior I fought to at the blood note, gg. I think you would have won in the long run. ^.^

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Match-ups

Posted by: CAA.9653

CAA.9653

[RISE]? oh, mean Balls Deep Crew. Fun group, and they are gonna help FA kick TC and DB right in da nutz.

One Love FA.

Guardian – Cameid, but my friends call me Cam

in Match-ups

WyldKat.4712

[RISE]? oh, mean Balls Deep Crew. Fun group, and they are gonna help FA kick TC and DB right in da nutz.

You know it’s easier to just climb the tree and pick them by hand?

Those nuts. In our mouths. Nom nom!

in Match-ups

Posted by: ActionCat.4162

ActionCat.4162

SPAI CHECK!!!!

I think on DB we have become semi paranoid to the spy thing…. seriously you will be destroyed if we catch you.

Oh.. and for some good laughs, watch this video for the Pyro if you have not seen it.. quite epic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUhOnX8qt3I

Attachments:

Commander ActionCat [BMO] – DragonBrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: etrigan.4213

etrigan.4213

lol @ BG coming in here whining about MEOW and RISE.

Go back to your hiding in keeps. Your lack of pvp is disgusting. PVE in a PVP mode is hilarious.

Might as well go kill Teq again…

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bern.9613

Bern.9613

Predictable? I was being chased on the east side by the skill point. At the N entrance headed towards our N supply, I BS + HS away from them, turned and ran through them using hide in shadows on the back side of them and into the mob infested skill point. They u-turned and followed me in to the skill point, off the ledge at which point I wp’d because it was getting really stupid. This is not just me. Others have had similar experiences with TC. So by your account FA is full of kittens or…….

in Match-ups

Posted by: jportell.2197

jportell.2197

Anyone gots a score update. This guy has class but wants to know what to expect when getting home.

Johnny The Gray
GASM’s Bunker Mesmer

in Match-ups

WyldKat.4712

So by your account FA is full of kittens or…

Puppies? Cookies? Beer?

I do like kittens though. The fuzzy whiskery mew mew purr ones. Not the other implied kittens.

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

Predictable? I was being chased on the east side by the skill point. At the N entrance headed towards our N supply, I BS + HS away from them, turned and ran through them using hide in shadows on the back side of them and into the mob infested skill point. They u-turned and followed me in to the skill point, off the ledge at which point I wp’d because it was getting really stupid. This is not just me. Others have had similar experiences with TC. So by your account FA is full of kittens or…….

only fail thieves or those that dont rely on pure stealth alone( sometimes) run im a straight line when they are trying to get away, therefore you assume they cut left or right or behind

I generally pretend to be afk or auto running to attract them back to me so i dont have to chase, im too lazy and a guardian =/

Cön-Guardian DB

(edited by Lenador.1436)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

This thread is way too boring, hi TC =) was fun last week. Was a good way to have the last full week of legitimate balanced PvP.

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

in Match-ups

Posted by: Handin.4032

Handin.4032

Weekly Tarnished Coast Dolyak Parade
Yes that time of the week is very near! That glorious time when players of all races come to celebrate the dolyaks and their selfless sacrifices for us! This week will be interesting with the new borderlands look!

For those who do not know, the Dolyak parade is a time where we get together and just have fun, and of course, parade around as dolyaks around the borderlands! Of course, you do not have to be a dolyak if you do not wish to be. In the past, everything from griffons to snowmen to elementals have flocked to our parade. So come out and celebrate the dolyaks, who sacrifice much for our endless war!

Information

• Where: WvW borderlands. The exact one will be chosen ~1 hr beforehand
  • When: Thursday (9/19) at 7 PM Server Time
  • Who: Anyone is willing to participate! If you come and need a tonic, just ask a friendly DOLY representative and we can give you some to join in!
  • How: If you choose to become a dolyak, there are 2 ways: a Ruminant Tonic, and a Dolyak Tincture (feel free to wiki these). Of course any other kind of tonic is welcome, or even none at all if you just want to run along!

If anyone has any questions, comments, concerns, or good dolyak jokes, feel free to send me a message!

PS: Any guild leaders/commanders that are going to have GvG’s on that day and around that time, let me know! I try to plan the parade around GvG’s as best as possible, to avoid meeting up at the same place, or the parade running through a GvG on accident. (I won’t divulge when/where the GvGs are to anyone else, I just want to try to make sure there are no cross-event mishaps!)

Attachments:

TC Golden Dolyak – [DOLY]
Mesmer – FURY
Rank 55 – Bunker Engi, Top 300

in Match-ups

Sovereign.1093

WHAT IS THIS? o.o;;

Attachments:

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiro.3164

Kiro.3164

I logged in to see this little bug after the little patch we just had.

I chuckled a bit.

Attachments:

Main: Lv80 Thief
Alts: Lv80 Necromancer, Lv80 Mesmer
[GoF] Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

WHAT IS THIS? o.o;;

ohai TC/SOS LOL..

wtf Anet.. They try to fix one thing and break everything….

Attachments:

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

in Match-ups

Sovereign.1093

Times like these.

Creepy pony award.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Match-ups

Akio.1749

BUH……. everybody and their mother is kittening the taco truck, leaving the majority of the borderlands empty. Boring.

SoR
[RISE] Balls Deep Crew
[TW] Member

(edited by Akio.1749)

in Match-ups

Posted by: timidobserver.7925

timidobserver.7925

Tequatl is giving an assist to FA and DB lol.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Omega.9601

Omega.9601

FA had 100 in TS3 for Tequatl event, so not really.

Fort Aspenwood
Ectoplasm Ltd [GLOB] – Elementalist

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

get that carebear crap outta here and lets play some wvw or spvp or watever we calling it now doesnt i aint a changed man

(ill be along later leeching a kill save me a spot)

Cön-Guardian DB

in Match-ups

Omega.9601

get that carebear crap outta here and lets play some wvw or spvp or watever we calling it now doesnt i aint a changed man

(ill be along later leeching a kill save me a spot)

I agree, i didn’t say i was doing it though

Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: Slomoshun.6317

Slomoshun.6317

Anyone want to duel?

DB Warrior

FABL by Windmill behind South Camp.

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

Anyone want to duel?

DB Warrior

no one duels anymore get with the times, you go to center ruins and find your own fights

Cön-Guardian DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Slomoshun.6317

Slomoshun.6317

Anyone want to duel?

DB Warrior

no one duels anymore get with the times, you go to center ruins and find your own fights

I hate the taste of your smell.

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

i would like to say gratz to both TC and FA for taking each other’s keeps, =\ db gets no special attention we are too boring T.T

Cön-Guardian DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Littlefeather.8623

Littlefeather.8623

Nice to see some solo roamers around the ruins tonight, I can get away from 15 ppl chasing me on my thief but not on my guardian lol. I dont do small teams Im either solo or with guild zerg, but it was nice to see solo roamers, other than the usual 10-15 FA capping ruins like lastnight lol.

Crazy Leg

in Match-ups

Omega.9601

So, how do you FA guys feel about Novus? Must suck to cheat and still lose.

In what way exactly are we losing, im confused ( if you say score im going to assume your a fairweather carebear)
We held the most blood lust buffs in NA today, and we took your TCBL hills, so…

You’re not in first. That is exactly what way you’re losing.

Since when does winning the score mean anything … All that reflects is your servers numbers/coverage so I guess gj on being more stacked then FA and DB!
Too bad anytime you guys get a challenge half your server stops playing

Fort Aspenwood

(edited by Omega.9601)

in Match-ups

Posted by: NOVUS.7421

NOVUS.7421

So, how do you FA guys feel about Novus? Must suck to cheat and still lose.

In what way exactly are we losing, im confused ( if you say score im going to assume your a fairweather carebear)
We held the most blood lust buffs in NA today, and we took your TCBL hills, so...

You’re not in first. That is exactly what way you’re losing.

Of course were not in first, why would we be in first, we dont have the 24/7 time coverage you guys have. Everytime we face a tier 1 server or TC, I go to bed knowing we losing everything we have way pointed and fortified while we sleep. Doesn’t bother me one bit, its just a plain fact when we face you or any tier 1 server. After NA goes to bed TC ppt rises from about 200-250 to about 400-450+ most of the morning for about 8-12 hours. I’m sure you opposite timeszones are bored of fighting just 2-3 of our oceanic/AU guilds. Most of the time they take everything with no resistance. I stayed up Monday morning and surveyed all 4 borderlands. FA had outman buff in all 4 BL’s even our own, between 0100 PST - 1200 PST with TC almost hitting 500 PPT. So we have no coverage for half a day. So thats why your score doubles ours.

Funny though when you guys get matched up with tier 1 you guys lose because you get a taste of your own medicine. Last matchup with FA vs BG vs JQ, BG and JQ had horrid militia with the exception of a few guilds. But their massive number superiority 24/7 is what keeps them in tier 1.

(edited by NOVUS.7421)