9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

(and stupid PvE events pulling most of our playerbase), I am hoping to not repeat that

Good luck for tuesday!

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Visirale.6097

Visirale.6097

Interesting how IOJ claims they were out manned by SBI but tonight maxed every borderland.

Something doesn’t add up!

You don’t understand the monster that SBI is right now. They were strong before and got bolstered by transfers. Look at their matchup now. Ranked 13 and steamrolling 12 & 11 (BP and YB). SBI had 50 man groups rolling on our bl at 11 am est on a weekday. We’re lucky to get 20 together then for an emergency. Here’s to hoping they get pushed into the top league before leagues start…

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Visirale.6097

Visirale.6097

sorry to hear you didn’t get to play with higher ranked server.

so please gtfo from our spawn

http://i.imgur.com/JpiDSC9.jpg

I apologize, I really hate when we spawn camp. It’s not fun for any of the groups involved. I’ll bring it up in the commander’s meeting tonight for sure. Hoping for good fights this week, see you all on the battle field.

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

I apologize, I really hate when we spawn camp. It’s not fun for any of the groups involved. I’ll bring it up in the commander’s meeting tonight for sure. Hoping for good fights this week, see you all on the battle field.

There is no such thing as spawn camping… People coul use the other two exists, but still they wanted to run unto IoJ zerg at our door.

You have nothing to apologize for… ET need to stop being stupid and use alternatives when they are avaible.

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: leviN.4390

leviN.4390

There is no such thing as spawn camping… People coul use the other two exists, but still they wanted to run unto IoJ zerg at our door.

You have nothing to apologize for… ET need to stop being stupid and use alternatives when they are avaible.

unfortunately not all in ET is smart

Either way out manned and having siege built in front is not cool in general.

Seraph Siegfried – BoM – Guild Leader
The beating continues until order is restored
http://brotherwood.enjin.com/

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

(and stupid PvE events pulling most of our playerbase), I am hoping to not repeat that

Good luck for tuesday!

Game doesn’t exist until after one o’clock on a Tuesday for me, so less of me killing them. Lucky them…..Bwhahaha……

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: HippoLogic.2519

HippoLogic.2519

I agree and think that most our wvw guilds will agree to not camp spawns as they understand how that feels because honestly everyone has been in the situation before. As for all the pugs that come out when the match ups are easy we can only ask them not to. Hope you guys continue to bring the fights not really anything to apologize about cause it isn’t our fault but sorry about the random roll this week.

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: MrFluffy.9307

MrFluffy.9307

Fightclub in Eredon Terrace Borderlands tonight behind the windmill at 6:00pm server time!

Rules are simple:

- /bow before each fight
- no finishing
- no stacks (bloodlust, corruption, etc.)

see you all there

Hi

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Qualamala Lumpa.9832

Qualamala Lumpa.9832

Bokkieskitten, I think, seeing as FC murdered us, IoJ would do a lot worse? Perhaps wipe us from the existence of WvW?

The Immortal O N E S [LIVE] | Server: GoM

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

bokkieskitten.8023

Bokkieskitten, I think, seeing as FC murdered us, IoJ would do a lot worse? Perhaps wipe us from the existence of WvW?

Attachments:

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Spicyhash.7605

Spicyhash.7605

zzzz either we are getting rolled or are doing the rolling. no good match ups on ioj

CD

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

zzzz either we are getting rolled or are doing the rolling. no good match ups on ioj

At least you get to roll… We been getting only rolled lately…

WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

Most the Et ive faced are very organised its good to see.

Commander Nachonix

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: SuicideByTaco.5408

SuicideByTaco.5408

This is gonna be a fun week it’s nice to know that IoJ zergs learned their lesson last time and started running away from our 5 man groups and watching ur commanders nerd rage over getting stomped on which looks like this ; p maybe use more ACs next time?

Attachments:

HoD Ninja Commander
ASTC
Dementess 80 Mesmer/ Payneless 80 guardian/ Nhymphess 80 thief/ Enamoress 80 ele

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Natronix.9827

Look guys, another person desperately looking for attention.

Watch closely how his next attempt will either be more elaborated or filled with anger.

Commander Nachonix

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

This is gonna be a fun week it’s nice to know that IoJ zergs learned their lesson last time and started running away from our 5 man groups and watching ur commanders nerd rage over getting stomped on which looks like this ; p maybe use more ACs next time?

Attachments:

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

[BS] dont tower hide =/
when did you become a zerg guild too….

(edited by Sororita.3465)

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: limbeurt.9642

limbeurt.9642

Fightclub in Eredon Terrace Borderlands tonight behind the windmill at 6:00pm server time!

Rules are simple:

- /bow before each fight
- no finishing
- no stacks (bloodlust, corruption, etc.)

see you all there

What kind of logic made you choose ET BL for this? Seeing as we don’t have any keep WP and most likely wont for the rest of the week, having to walk all the way down there will discourage many ET players to go. Fightnight should be on IoJ so its easily reached by all 3 servers.

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

I’m thinking they are general player base people judging from all the super low ranks and no mass numbers from 1 guild.

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

Tower hiding would require us to actually have a tower, something you’re zerg server has pretty much prohibited us from doing this entire matchup.

And really you outnumber both servers combined in this matchup and you’re complaining about zerging? You’re a moron.

meh /shrug

says the guild using an engy, as bait, standing by the southern bridge with 7+ in wait to ambush. Running in towers from 2 necros and an up level warrior when there was 4 of you. How the mighty have fallen, run more thieves, mmk?

Do you understand this match up at all? There is no point in even WvW’ing against your server with anything less than 5. Your server has 0 roaming guilds they all zerg with 20+ running from objective to objective.

If you really want a fair fight I’m pretty sure it’s been posted who to message to set something up. Feel free to take advantage of that.

ps- it sounds like your “group” was trying to zerg someone 3v1 and failed.

IoJ has a few roaming guilds and a few solo roamers.

….. And Elementalist.

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

bokkieskitten.8023

Tower hiding would require us to actually have a tower, something you’re zerg server has pretty much prohibited us from doing this entire matchup.

And really you outnumber both servers combined in this matchup and you’re complaining about zerging? You’re a moron.

meh /shrug

says the guild using an engy, as bait, standing by the southern bridge with 7+ in wait to ambush. Running in towers from 2 necros and an up level warrior when there was 4 of you. How the mighty have fallen, run more thieves, mmk?

Do you understand this match up at all? There is no point in even WvW’ing against your server with anything less than 5. Your server has 0 roaming guilds they all zerg with 20+ running from objective to objective.

If you really want a fair fight I’m pretty sure it’s been posted who to message to set something up. Feel free to take advantage of that.

3v1, absolutely never, it was four of ET and three of us (I had forgotten to count our tiny tag along for the night) I counted the number of bodies and when they were equal or one to two more I felt fine engaging. If someone from our side runs in last moment, well, that can’t be helped. But honestly, all myself and Mister Honeybuns ever do is roam. [BUNS] is roaming only pretty much.

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

=/ i know you want attention, there, there.

Name me one small man roaming team that doesnt Xv1 hmmm? you cant. Sometimes i even say to let me just take a solo roamer, thats a heck of a lot more than the rest of the teams i run into. Also wheres the props for roaming as two necros? when did you ever see any roaming guild run full necros?

Attachments:

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: gotem.5284

gotem.5284

=/ i know you want attention, there, there.

Name me one small man roaming team that doesnt Xv1 hmmm? you cant. Sometimes i even say to let me just take a solo roamer, thats a heck of a lot more than the rest of the teams i run into. Also wheres the props for roaming as two necros? when did you ever see any roaming guild run full necros?

=\ i know you want attention, it’s why you attach that picture after every post trying to create a style of posting thats unique but it’s really just screaming for attention and wanting to be known on the interwebs

=\

Ranger and Mesmer
Eredon Terrace

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xom.9264

Xom.9264

Fight night is normally thursday but you can get random duels all week just try to join any BS people or invite solo ones always more then a few up for it. HARD and CORE has some good duelers also. HoD has VLK folks and a few from other guilds that duel time to time.

@Sororita why would you expect props for roaming on a necro let alone two its a very strong combo and class in WvW. Even before the necro buffs solo roaming was my bread and butter, now its kind of silly strong.

Xomox ~Human Necro/Engineer ET

(edited by Xom.9264)

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: grabemx.9836

grabemx.9836

meh /shrug

I beg to differ. [AR] is always running roamer groups .

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Natronix.9827

meh /shrug

[AR], [roam], [FIRE] , [XIII] and plenty more roam a lot in small groups. Obviously we dont stand out more than the main zerg but we are here. ( no disrespect to any IoJ guild i mention obviously, on the opposite kudos to you guys).

Actually my guild might be interested in 5v5s. This depends when can we field the numbers thought. We’ve never done gvg or anything alike so it might be a good learning experience for us :P

Commander Nachonix

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

and you guys really like briar!

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

gotem.5284

and you guys really like briar!

hey friend you forgot your super cool signature… i didnt mean to blow up your thing keep at it!

Ranger and Mesmer
Eredon Terrace

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

meh /shrug

This is one of the 1st guilds I thought of seeing as I always bump into you guys while I’m out solo roaming

….. And Elementalist.

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

hey friend you forgot your super cool signature… i didnt mean to blow up your thing keep at it!

theyre IoJ they dont need to see it, you require extra attention so i post it special just for you

Attachments:

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

gotem.5284

theyre IoJ they dont need to see it, you require extra attention so i post it special just for you

sure thing buddy!

Ranger and Mesmer
Eredon Terrace

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Natronix.9827

Yes we really do like briar. Its our guild house.

Heres a not-so-well-made video of us roaming around in last match up for those that got too much time in their hands

Enjoy. Lols

Edit: Notice how we had to cap briar <3

Commander Nachonix

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

bokkieskitten.8023

Fight night is normally thursday but you can get random duels all week just try to join any BS people or invite solo ones always more then a few up for it. HARD and CORE has some good duelers also. HoD has VLK folks and a few from other guilds that duel time to time.

@Sororita why would you expect props for roaming on a necro let alone two its a very strong combo and class in WvW. Even before the necro buffs solo roaming was my bread and butter, now its kind of silly strong.

shrugs Nah, it has always had ups and downs. I wouldn’t say silly strong or strong even, it’s average. But, We’ve always done it together and always will.

Attachments:

(edited by bokkieskitten.8023)

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

If roaming on a necro was so easy…why dont i see any but us?

O yeah.. poor health regeneration, poor mobility and no easy access to stability!

(edited by Sororita.3465)

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Siad.3608

Siad.3608

O yeah.. poor health regeneration, poor mobility and no easy access to stability!

Haha guy is crying about necros being underpowered, now I know you’re full of kitten.

I Steal Vcrs
Basic

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

Haha guy is crying about necros being underpowered, now I know you’re full of kitten.

>.< didnt say that at all, those are reason why you dont see many necro roamers. Other classes can do the same damage but yet have so many more tools available to them, if you dont realize that then…um..sorry?

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

Where the two [BUNS] are usually running around? I might go die to face your conditions just for fun…

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

Where the two [BUNS] are usually running around? I might go die to face your conditions just for fun…

But jeknar, weve already met, so long ago…..well i think that was you….
6:35
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ascdIFNbVA

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

gotem.5284

Sororita you have my permission to use your signature again I know you worked kitten it. I will overlook the hypocritical nature of someone who makes pvp videos and forum signatures calling someone else an attention kitten.

Ranger and Mesmer
Eredon Terrace

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokunocarrie.7215

bokunocarrie.7215

Yeaaaah, but here’s the thing – camping spawn is still a jerk thing to do, plain and simple. Of course we can use the other exits. If you’re being organized, anyone knows that. But people who are just running around and jumping into WvW don’t/won’t know that. So they run into people camping spawn and get impaled within 2 minutes. It’s called being considerate.

blackgate #FHDFriday

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

But jeknar, weve already met, so long ago…..well i think that was you….
6:35
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ascdIFNbVA

Yup… That’s me…

Attachments:

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

gotem.5284

Sororita you have my permission to use your signature again I know you worked kitten it. I will overlook the hypocritical nature of someone who makes pvp videos and forum signatures calling someone else an attention kitten.

tell me more, let it all out.

I’m sorry friend don’t go all emo on me.

Ranger and Mesmer
Eredon Terrace

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: clint.5681

clint.5681

Dem ET tears coming out already lmao

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior
[url=https://] [/url]

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

Props to any and all ET/HoD still out there fighting. IoJ was where you were earlier this year and I know what it feels like. Hang in there guys, Me and my guild roam alot2, but maybe we need to do it more, Since obviously no one likes to notice us and our briar love other then sephi and the buns duo :c Maybe we’ll expand to bay….

Isle Of Janthir

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flappybob.1950

Flappybob.1950

Hey ET, you can have your hills back now…Mend going to sleep. Good tries tonight guys!

Props to IoM, you sneaky snakes! Almost got us a few times!

Commander Admiral Lord Flappy – [Mend]
Isle of Janthir

(edited by Flappybob.1950)

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sinester.3572

Sinester.3572

atleast ioj didnt attack us but ET u guys are just sad!!! no fun spirit at all how dare u kill a quaggan be ready !!!! now the quaggans will revenge!

Attachments:

HOD Comander

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Downskee.2649

Downskee.2649

atleast ioj didnt attack us

I was the Female Norn Guardian, ily

Attachments:

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

atleast ioj didnt attack us

I was the Female Norn Guardian, ily

When you gonna be #1 NA ele sit up?

Isle Of Janthir

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Downskee.2649

Downskee.2649

sadly never, since I cant play in non-oceanic times.

have a family portrait of my bald pink female sylvari to remember me while im not playing

Attachments:

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

sadly never, since I cant play in non-oceanic times.

have a family portrait of my bald pink female sylvari to remember me while im not playing

I feel you have a bit too much time during oceanic times though after seeing those.. xD

Isle Of Janthir