9/20: BG/JQ/TC Round II

in Match-ups

Posted by: brandon.6735

brandon.6735

I’m fine with Merc leaving. I really don’t care. Just little diss pointed in them picking another t1 server. I respect the other guilds who left BG to lower tier server. If we want this league to play out better we as the community have to try to make it better ourselves.

Guardianhipster
Thiefhipster

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!

<3

Not fun adventures tonight

You made that bread…

Well! If you ask Darknifrofia from KO, he will tell you I apparently own a bread shop!

FISH ARE FRIENDS, NOT FOOD
D:
Have a random pic <3

I approve of almost everything in this post

EXCEPT THE

FISH ARE FRIENDS, NOT FOOD

:D

:D

Go to bread dark!!!!!!! Lol.

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

http://youtu.be/Epu7mKuLhgY

. Good show BG.

Hi to my TC friends. Was a fun battle. >3<

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

JQ has been really boring to fight the past few days in NA prime. What happened?

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: urak.4863

urak.4863

To the TC in EB…would you be interested in hitting BG? The constant pressure on us is getting tiring and we cannot go to the dolyak parade if we are tired.

Fear not! The parade is tomorrow. Get a lot of rest and be ready for some marching.

Can we have a second parade at 8 pm SEA time? Los Angeles 8 am (exact 12 hour opposite)

8pm SEA time is server time 5am, Sir.

Thats new york right? EIther way? can we have a TC SEA dolyak parade. I dont think next week we will be matched again

A SEA timezone TC RP DolyYAK Party …. Just imagine, 70 JQ Dolyaks , 80 BG dolyaks and 50 TC Dolyaks all in one big picture before the league.

NoOoOoo! California is server time! NY is -12hours SEA time

I eat breakfast for dinner.

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

JQ has been really boring to fight the past few days in NA prime. What happened?

Well I can’t speak for the rest of JQ but SF was on a ____ pilgrimage to the site where our ____ and ______ Jed___ _ protected the great dolyak parade from the barbarians of FA and then consumed the Dolyak in a fit of gluttony that would make hedonism-bot proud.

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

Well I can’t speak for the rest of JQ but SF was on a ____ pilgrimage to the site where our ____ and ______ Jed___ _ protected the great dolyak parade from the barbarians of FA and then consumed the Dolyak in a fit of gluttony that would make hedonism-bot proud.

SF was on a butt pilgrimage??

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

The pony lord gives good tidings. Praise be the pony. ^_______.^

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Match-ups

Posted by: Night Hawk Ix.7360

Night Hawk Ix.7360

wow the flow of this thread is really erratic because of forum mods.
inb4 another infraction.

People report for the smallest of things, you should know that by now. And with a guild leaving BG and the other thread getting locked people are a little bit more unsettled. Dont really understand all the fuss myself, It a game and guilds come and go daily.

Mez You Up
Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

Thats new york right? EIther way? can we have a TC SEA dolyak parade. I dont think next week we will be matched again

A SEA timezone TC RP DolyYAK Party …. Just imagine, 70 JQ Dolyaks , 80 BG dolyaks and 50 TC Dolyaks all in one big picture before the league.

Fuzz, everytime i’ve had the honor of being in a match up with TC, i’ve always wanted an SEA Dolyak parade. make it happennnn!!!!!11

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

SF was on a butt pilgrimage??

Praise Jed___!

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Titan.3472

Titan.3472

Was great match this week. BG won. See you at reset XD.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xeeron.9254

Xeeron.9254

Must be because MERC moving over to Jade Quarry left JQ completely stacked, while BG setting up war chests and recruiting guilds by the dozen over the last months does nothing.

Err, wait, am I late for all the “OMG you are stacked”, “No, you!” QQ? Sorry, will try to be quicker next time.

Xeeron – Strike Force

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cod on Cod.3694

Cod on Cod.3694

Must be because MERC moving over to Jade Quarry left JQ completely stacked, while BG setting up war chests and recruiting guilds by the dozen over the last months does nothing.

Err, wait, am I late for all the “OMG you are stacked”, “No, you!” QQ? Sorry, will try to be quicker next time.

1: Yes.
BG was a Little late to the guildrecruiting party, and were behind like 50-60,000 gold when the ball got rolling. Sure hope the ~2,000 gold the war chest will pull in is going to make all the difference.

2: Yes.
But glad you decided to post your 2 cents. Not redundant at all.

A fine blend of everything, aged well.

in Match-ups

Posted by: GekoHayate.2451

GekoHayate.2451

1: Yes.
BG was a Little late to the guildrecruiting party, and were behind like 50-60,000 gold when the ball got rolling. Sure hope the ~2,000 gold the war chest will pull in is going to make all the difference.

Seems like my snickerdoodles were a smashing success! T8 Guild getto da ze!

Havroun of Karp – Disciples of Magikarp [Karp]

in Match-ups

Posted by: celeron.3469

celeron.3469

I don’t really care about this, but SoS also won the match that week you guys stacked during free transfers.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blade.3456

Blade.3456

[NOC] had a blast tonight! Nerd Chills So Sick.
Good Night
#beastgate #fashionpvxguild

Vortex Blade – WvW Commander
First Light Gaming [DAWN] – PvX OCEANIC COMMUNITY – BLACKGATE
[FirstLight] – BLACK DESERT ONLINE – EDAN http://www.firstlightgaming.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

Shout out to TKG and WvW. Had some good fights tonight. Now I must go to bread!

in Match-ups

Posted by: FXLEACH.9436

FXLEACH.9436

A roamer stops you on the street, suddenly you are confused, they then feel threatened and so they run away.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Score update

Attachments:

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Fuzz, everytime i’ve had the honor of being in a match up with TC, i’ve always wanted an SEA Dolyak parade. make it happennnn!!!!!11

I sent a msg to them. Hopefully someone will reply and post the details here on the time

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

Fun fights tonight when we got up and running and not being pursued by a map blob tonight, WM and Omen are always a pretty solid open field so it was good to have a couple of goes at them. Although I think the Charr guard omen commander hates me now since I immediately try to spike him every engagement – thanks man for the fights its good to get some open field practice.

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

(edited by Tarkus.4109)

in Match-ups

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

Score update

I should be rooting for someone here…

Woo! Go TC! Make a point with every pointy point!

It is like a finger pointing a way to the moon! AUGH halp BG! GAh halp JQ! My finger! My PANTS! Halp!

… as long as we’re all having some fun.

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vol.5241

Vol.5241

Just checked the scores on http://mos.millenium.org/na

Is that right? BG is still ahead?

Does MERC regret the transfer? is it too late to come back?

[Permabanned on Forums]
[Currently Inactive, Playing BF4]
Magic find works. http://sinasdf.imgur.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Easy now gents. It was a mid week move, and it takes a little time to get connected and settle in. I expect next week to look quite different on the whole. Also, the true test of current balance among the top three is when we’re all in the same match.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Vol.5241

Easy now gents. It was a mid week move, and it takes a little time to get connected and settle in. I expect next week to look quite different on the whole. Also, the true test of current balance among the top three is when we’re all in the same match.

True. It’ll be interesting to see how BG as a whole responds to a match-up with JQ and SoR. Whenever there is down time to “screw” with one side for e.g., perhaps some BG commanders will be more likely to pick JQ than SoR.

It’ll also be interesting to see what other guilds will flock to JQ now that it appears to be the server to hop to going forward. There are other guilds not in T1 that still are very much involved in WvW and want a free golden doly.

[Permabanned on Forums]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

From the outside I would disagree. This week was a good chance for JQ and BG to directly test each other without SoR playing kingmaker.

SoR will double down on one of you, either BG because of perceived weakness or JQ to demoralize their recent transfers.

So you won’t have an accurate assessment of the change unless you get TC or FA up there.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tierlis.5614

Tierlis.5614

LoL! You KNOW what MERC did was low class when we have SOR in here trashing them.

in Match-ups

Vol.5241

Hey I may be from SoR but I’m just a lonely WvW’er here, my opinion means nothing :P

[Permabanned on Forums]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dome.3471

Dome.3471

Thanks GE,WvW,FB for great fight.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

From the outside I would disagree. This week was a good chance for JQ and BG to directly test each other without SoR playing kingmaker.

SoR will double down on one of you, either BG because of perceived weakness or JQ to demoralize their recent transfers.

So you won’t have an accurate assessment of the change unless you get TC or FA up there.

Too bad it is all actually meaningless since Seasons will start soon and “the big 3” might not even be matched up all together once during the whole time.

7 Week Season, 12 Servers, everybody fights everybody else at least once (and because of that likely only 3 Servers twice) – the best case scenario is BG-JQ-SoR will happen 2 out of the 7 weeks. If ANet spreads it out then they will face only 1 of the other Servers 4 out of the 7 weeks.

Not a lot of competition. Not much head-to-head fighting. Lots of incoming meaningless blowout matches.

NAGA|TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

Leagues are an excuse by ANet to sit on their butt and do nothing with the WvW game mode. Think about it, they stated that no changes will come to WvW while leagues are going on in an effort to keep them “fair”. It’s just an excuse they can point to when people ask why nothing is changing in WvW.

No WvW changes = More PvE changes

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

If the were serious about leagues they would have no ingame changes PvE and WvW while the season is going. PvE events effect WvW just as much and WvW changes.

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

I thought the devs just said that there wouldn’t be any new wxp trait lines added during the duration of the first WvW season.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

I thought the devs just said that there wouldn’t be any new wxp trait lines added during the duration of the first WvW season.

I think they said there won’t be any changes to WvW as a whole during the season.

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

Yeah you’re right I just found the news announcement.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Smokee.1754

Smokee.1754

Once again a pleasure fighting the JQ guilds that were running around on their own tonight in EU prime. Lets decide a map for tomorrows EU? Then those that want to karma train can stay the kitten out, and we can have the fights we want.

[HB] Herfolge Boldklub – Competitive online gaming since 2001
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY5l_0BX0TrarJeOLpDXAFTLtiCkygRtC
Nominated “Internet tough guy” 2013 by Tarkus

in Match-ups

Posted by: Morabi.4568

Morabi.4568

Who wants to stay up late tonight and give us guild group fights? Tired of fighting 80 man timid blobs. Although, it is fun when we catch you off guard inside a tower or something. Tried to get a fight at a tower last night but you all just left and never came back =/ although I guess “Avoiding the enemy” is a legitimate PPT strategy. I’m guessing that those are just your Karma train zergs, which would explain their behavior.

Castiel
Sea of Sorrows – [EP]
It’s time to end this with Tempestoso.

(edited by Morabi.4568)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thrashbarg.9820

Thrashbarg.9820

Also, the true test of current balance among the top three is when we’re all in the same match.

The thing is, with the upcoming leagues, you won’t see that matchup for the next couple months (except possibly once, just possibly though).

Please stop “stacking” the “top tier” servers. It’s going to be incredibly boring the next couple months for anyone who enjoys a somewhat balanced fight.

If you are in a guild considering a transfer, please, please consider a transfer “down”. The reward for “winning” is some crappy finisher and weeks upon weeks of facerolling or getting facerolled.

Hats off to all the ones who stood before me, and taught a fool to ride.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Harrier.9380

Harrier.9380

Leagues are an excuse by ANet to sit on their butt and do nothing with the WvW game mode. Think about it, they stated that no changes will come to WvW while leagues are going on in an effort to keep them “fair”. It’s just an excuse they can point to when people ask why nothing is changing in WvW.

Same as PAX tournament being excuse for lack of balance changes.

“Men are more ready to repay an injury than a benefit,
because gratitude is a burden and revenge a pleasure.”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Handin.4032

Handin.4032

The FIRST SEA Cross-Server Dolyak Parade
So, after much consideration and after many many requests, I have decided to host an SEA Dolyak Parade! Now all of our friends down under can join in on the fun that they have been missing! (The time is listed below. If it is not the best SEA time, LET ME KNOW ASAP!)

For those who do not know, the Dolyak parade is a time where we get together and just have fun, and of course, parade around as dolyaks around the borderlands! Of course, you do not have to be a dolyak if you do not wish to be. In the past, everything from griffons to snowmen to elementals have flocked to our parade. So come out and celebrate the dolyaks, who sacrifice much for our endless war!

Information

• Where: WvW borderlands. The exact one will be chosen ~1 hr beforehand
  • When: Friday (9/27) at 6 AM Server Time.
  • Who: Anyone is willing to participate! If you come and need a tonic, just ask a friendly DOLY representative and we can give you some to join in!
  • How: If you choose to become a dolyak, there are 2 ways: a Ruminant Tonic, and a Dolyak Tincture (feel free to wiki these). Of course any other kind of tonic is welcome, or even none at all if you just want to run along!

PS: I have never done SEA stuff. I chose that time because it is 9 AM my time which is optimal. I can push it to 7 AM Server time, and probably as early at 4-5 AM Server Time. Please, if you are an SEA person, let me know if what time would be optimal! Since it is the first time, it might be a bit funky…

TC Golden Dolyak – [DOLY]
Mesmer – FURY
Rank 55 – Bunker Engi, Top 300

in Match-ups

Posted by: datawais.7209

datawais.7209

Leagues are a Gem Store money grab, just like every other event. The more they encourage server stacking, via the bloodlust buff and leagues, the more they’ll make in transfers as well as discourage unpaid competitive pvp.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

Who wants to stay up late tonight and give us guild group fights? Tired of fighting 80 man timid blobs. Although, it is fun when we catch you off guard inside a tower or something. Tried to get a fight at a tower last night but you all just left and never came back =/ although I guess “Avoiding the enemy” is a legitimate PPT strategy. I’m guessing that those are just your Karma train zergs, which would explain their behavior.

Yeah, I was floored at that (if that was the Anz fight). Regardless of tower though, I was shocked why no one came. Until they blobbed our keep and started the camping. Sadly no good fights in EB last night, all were in the bl’s. Props to those 4-5 man squads in the Bl’s saw a couple guild groups.

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

in Match-ups

Posted by: package.5147

package.5147

LoL! You KNOW what MERC did was low class when we have SOR in here trashing them.

SoR always invades the BG thread with hate.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darkened.4076

Darkened.4076

SG has flipped BG’s garri when JQ’s stacked TZ overwhelms BG’s, and most of BG are asleep, we also ran around facerubbing doors to make ourselves look really good so our SEA guilds wouldn’t quit the server

Well done. What a guy !

Lol the two times SG did flip BG garri (I don’t know if we did last night as well) were at 3pm pst Sunday afternoon and 5pm pst Monday afternoon.

Sunday’s flip was awesome, props to GD, that was the first time we had worked with them. Monday was a classic SG ninja. I don’t believe EU and EST are “JQ’s stacked time zones” but I appreciate your effort on the troll attempt!

Shame this couldn’t go on all week. Ah well…

Attachments:

Béatrix Windrunner | Squad Leader
Desolation BlackGate Gandara | Veteran Commander
Inner Sanctum [Coin]

in Match-ups

Posted by: ChocPudding.6128

ChocPudding.6128

The FIRST SEA Cross-Server Dolyak Parade
So, after much consideration and after many many requests, I have decided to host an SEA Dolyak Parade! Now all of our friends down under can join in on the fun that they have been missing! (The time is listed below. If it is not the best SEA time, LET ME KNOW ASAP!)

For those who do not know, the Dolyak parade is a time where we get together and just have fun, and of course, parade around as dolyaks around the borderlands! Of course, you do not have to be a dolyak if you do not wish to be. In the past, everything from griffons to snowmen to elementals have flocked to our parade. So come out and celebrate the dolyaks, who sacrifice much for our endless war!

Information

• Where: WvW borderlands. The exact one will be chosen ~1 hr beforehand
  • When: Friday (9/27) at 6 AM Server Time.
  • Who: Anyone is willing to participate! If you come and need a tonic, just ask a friendly DOLY representative and we can give you some to join in!
  • How: If you choose to become a dolyak, there are 2 ways: a Ruminant Tonic, and a Dolyak Tincture (feel free to wiki these). Of course any other kind of tonic is welcome, or even none at all if you just want to run along!

PS: I have never done SEA stuff. I chose that time because it is 9 AM my time which is optimal. I can push it to 7 AM Server time, and probably as early at 4-5 AM Server Time. Please, if you are an SEA person, let me know if what time would be optimal! Since it is the first time, it might be a bit funky…

OMG!!! Thank youuuuuuu~~~

I believe the times are perfect. 11PM for East Australian, just an hr before they log off. And 9pm for West Australia and majority of Sea players is like an hr after where they all login!

This is perfect!

<3

Choc

Member Administration of Blackgatewvw.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rawnoodles.1398

Rawnoodles.1398

PLX decided to do a bit of PPT flipping today

Much, much more to come….

<3

Rawnoodles | Mini Noodles