9/20 DB/FA/SoR

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Greens Daily Ritual.9025

Greens Daily Ritual.9025

DB and FA should arrange a formal 2v1.

So same plan as every week?

JK lol

You two definitely should. Would make the matchup far more interesting for everyone involved I’m sure.

Now why you wanna go and throw your little brother under the bus like that TC?

Leader – Swords of the Immortals [SOTI]
Greens Mystic – Mesmer | Google Deez – Ranger
Dragonbrand since day 1

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Delusory.4817

Delusory.4817

AWESOME FIGHTS IN EBG

[IX] Sea Of Sorrows
Gold Assaulter
Warrior

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aberrant.6749

Aberrant.6749

JK lol

You two definitely should. Would make the matchup far more interesting for everyone involved I’m sure.

I’m telling my little bro to build something so he doesn’t get run over by the bus.

Tarnished Coast
Salvage 4 Profit + MF Guide – http://tinyurl.com/l8ff6pa

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Greens Daily Ritual.9025

JK lol

I’m telling my little bro to build something so he doesn’t get run over by the bus.

It’s just a short bus… couple of bumps and it’s over pretty fast. Or, he could surround himself in a sea of flame rams.

Dragonbrand since day 1

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aberrant.6749

Aberrant.6749

JK lol

It’s just a short bus… couple of bumps and it’s over pretty fast. Or, he could surround himself in a sea of flame rams.

Dat Iron Hide.

Tarnished Coast
Salvage 4 Profit + MF Guide – http://tinyurl.com/l8ff6pa

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Relentliss.2170

Relentliss.2170

We don’t need to make mandatory gear treadmills, we make all of it optional

Anet lied (where’s the Manifesto now?)

(edited by Relentliss.2170)

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuRtoKy.8576

CuRtoKy.8576

This is going to be a long week. Hope for some fights against SoR roamers in the middle of the map.

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

Lol why the hell doesn’t ArenaNet just put Blackgate with these lower tiered. Maybe then they can get some kills during the NA primetime rather than having to nightcap to win. Oh well. Best of luck to everyone.

Your still mad cause your getting bag farmed by BG militia every night?

Have fun DB and FA, but not to much please. We wouldnt want the rest of SoR to tun into kittens like Raven here..

I’ll be slacking on my moas Smokee but just you wait till next time

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

Any EU/Early NA guilds who can field minmal 20 (can be more) want to pm me so we can organise something during the week?

The rebirth begins

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sharpoon.8197

Sharpoon.8197

RET’s map blob in DBBL was excessive tonight.

I don’t think you know what a map blob even means

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: nomdeplums.5780

nomdeplums.5780

Sorry DB and FA. You guys will need to handle our excessive numbers compared to yours. Please 2v1 us. We need it.

lol

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Any EU/Early NA guilds who can field minmal 20 (can be more) want to pm me so we can organise something during the week?

punts him

Enjoy Shifty! Sorry we didn’t end up having a punt battle last week Forgive me! <3

snuggles him

Enjoy SoR, play nice! Don’t be too cruel :P

The LOVE asura <3

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brutus.5732

Brutus.5732

A little late but Hello Fort Aspenwood!! This is the first time SOR and FA have been matched up.

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

punts him

Enjoy Shifty! Sorry we didn’t end up having a punt battle last week Forgive me! <3

snuggles him

Enjoy SoR, play nice! Don’t be too cruel :P

Grrr i said we had to!! But you just don’t listen :’(

and us playing nice, is being cruel o.O

huggies

The rebirth begins

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zoel.9154

Zoel.9154

Sorry DB and FA. You guys will need to handle our excessive numbers compared to yours. Please 2v1 us. We need it.

Looks like about 20-25 people. Most people always think they’re outnumbered because all of the red names stacking up look much more numerous than the blue/teal/tan names which spread out from each other.

I count at least 22 dots on your minimap, so you don’t seem quite that terribly outnumbered at this point in the fight. That said it’s still horribly tilted against you for reasons outside of that.

You don’t have any applied fortitude or guard leech stacks, and if I recall you had 1/3 bloodlust, you probably aren’t using a stacking weapon, and you’re a melee character in a composition that acted predominantly like a ranged comp. (And clearly not benefiting from aggregate health in this picture.)

So while I wouldn’t say you were outnumbered I have the impression that we were rolling an extra, lets see, 3k times 1.05, add a zero, multiply by 2… that’s what, 62k aggregate health from the getgo? And all of you seemed fairly underleveled rank wise. (It’s fairly easy to tell with Sanctum of Rall because Sanctum of Rall Bonze Whatever takes forever on the screen.)

edit: (Or we should have been. I need to send some people to eb to level up from the looks of that screen shot.)

Also I didn’t get the jumping in the water over and over again. Yeah I mean it was an okay out in a pinch but you just let us pit stop with impunity and couldn’t take any sort of initiative for most of the fights.

Zoel – GM of [coVn]

(edited by Zoel.9154)

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thustlewhumber.7416

Thustlewhumber.7416

We were outnumbered on SoRBL all reset with no que. As soon as scores reset, it was a “one click” entrance… lol.

But rB had fun, lots of laughs, moral was high. Looks like about half our guild has made the transfer, the other half will go on Sunday. I recommend you guys double team DB all week… that would make our moral go even higher

WvW Necro

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

We were outnumbered on SoRBL all reset with no que. As soon as scores reset, it was a “one click” entrance… lol.

But rB had fun, lots of laughs, moral was high. Looks like about half our guild has made the transfer, the other half will go on Sunday. I recommend you guys double team DB all week… that would make our moral go even higher

MY morale is high knowing i don’t have to worry bout PPT because we can leech ratings from SoR roaming 24/7 it is! btw thanks [PD] for the few fights bring the large zerg less often

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: spanky.4630

spanky.4630

Looks like about 20-25 people. Most people always think they’re outnumbered because all of the red names stacking up look much more numerous than the blue/teal/tan names which spread out from each other.

I count at least 22 dots on your minimap, so you don’t seem quite that terribly outnumbered at this point in the fight. That said it’s still horribly tilted against you for reasons outside of that.

You don’t have any applied fortitude or guard leech stacks, and if I recall you had 1/3 bloodlust, you probably aren’t using a stacking weapon, and you’re a melee character in a composition that acted predominantly like a ranged comp. (And clearly not benefiting from aggregate health in this picture.)

So while I wouldn’t say you were outnumbered I have the impression that we were rolling an extra, lets see, 3k times 1.05, add a zero, multiply by 2… that’s what, 62k aggregate health from the getgo? And all of you seemed fairly underleveled rank wise. (It’s fairly easy to tell with Sanctum of Rall because Sanctum of Rall Bonze Whatever takes forever on the screen.)

edit: (Or we should have been. I need to send some people to eb to level up from the looks of that screen shot.)

Also I didn’t get the jumping in the water over and over again. Yeah I mean it was an okay out in a pinch but you just let us pit stop with impunity and couldn’t take any sort of initiative for most of the fights.

in the picture I see at least 2 footmen rank a recruit 2 squire ranks 2 scouts and 2 bronze invaders ranks all from Ret . you ought to check your own guild for underleveled rank members

Monkeyspanks – [IRON]

http://www.iron-gaming.com/

(edited by spanky.4630)

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

But who killed the most SOR last night?

DB or FA?

And did rB jump ship to SOR and gloat about beating on DB? That’s classy

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mirsa.1628

Mirsa.1628

Mind you, IRON is an EU guild with members mostly living in Europe. We had around 15-20 last night for reset, with members going off to bed at a steady rate. It’s hilarious that you call this an even fight when we were clearly outnumbered from the get-go. A 40+ man group is easy to differentiate from a 20 man group. What was even more hilarious is that the fact your blob couldn’t kill a significant portion of us at all every time we crossed the bridge while we destroyed your ranged.

Not sure if you notice but I’m actually running towards the bridge. Indeed, I was a little far off our commander’s kitten , but it happens!

The whole water thing was pretty fun. When you have less numbers, smart maneuvering always trumps brute force.

[GS] Gun Squad
Guild Master

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

Its going to be a close score this week!

All jokes aside hopefully everyone is having some fun fight, SoR come back soon k?

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: xTiMeBoMBx.2863

xTiMeBoMBx.2863

@ Mirsa

Um… no. RET had like 30 people or less lol. You guys had about 15 random pugs running with you so your 20-ish should be more like 30-ish. From that screenshot I can see at least 25 running with you. Anyway, you didn’t kill a single one of RET. Sure you got them down simply because they got gagged but who wouldn’t go down in that situation. They just didn’t die fully and your pug miraculously rallied them all when we killed them. However I do agree with you that we didn’t kill a lot of you guys each time you passed the bridge. How can we when every encounter is just you guys popping invulnerability and stability just to run through? The water “maneuver” was pointless for that fact that you inevitably wiped while none of us died. I mean the first pass you made on the bridge where you dropped all your bombs but failed to kill any of us should signal that we don’t have a mob mentality or else we would have wiped right there. But later on we started losing players to sleep and you guys had 2 blobs of at least 30 attacking bay Don’t cry blob if you do the same. (not implying that RET did blob)

P.S Try running tag-less if you don’t want random pugs to follow you and rallying your down enemies

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mirsa.1628

Mirsa.1628

@ Mirsa

Um… no. RET had like 30 people or less lol. You guys had about 15 random pugs running with you so your 20-ish should be more like 30-ish. From that screenshot I can see at least 25 running with you. Anyway, you didn’t kill a single one of RET. Sure you got them down simply because they got gagged but who wouldn’t go down in that situation. They just didn’t die fully and your pug miraculously rallied them all when we killed them. However I do agree with you that we didn’t kill a lot of you guys each time you passed the bridge. How can we when every encounter is just you guys popping invulnerability and stability just to run through? The water “maneuver” was pointless for that fact that you inevitably wiped while none of us died. I mean the first pass you made on the bridge where you dropped all your bombs but failed to kill any of us should signal that we don’t have a mob mentality or else we would have wiped right there. But later on we started losing players to sleep and you guys had 2 blobs of at least 30 attacking bay Don’t cry blob if you do the same. (not implying that RET did blob)

P.S Try running tag-less if you don’t want random pugs to follow you and rallying your down enemies

“Try running tag-less if you don’t want random pugs to follow you and rallying your down enemies”

LOL YOUR OPINION IS COMPLETELY INVALIDATED.

I didn’t know a party reticle can be seen by the entire map!

[GS] Gun Squad
Guild Master

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

That was an impressive 20alpha golem rush on sor hills O.o

The rebirth begins

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: spanky.4630

spanky.4630

@ Mirsa

Iron do run tag less look at the picture again can you see a tag ? our commander is targeted please stop trying to be clever.

Monkeyspanks – [IRON]

http://www.iron-gaming.com/

(edited by spanky.4630)

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Greens Daily Ritual.9025

But who killed the most SOR last night?

DB or FA?

rB, real Bandwagoners…

Dragonbrand since day 1

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Monkish Delights.2591

Monkish Delights.2591

I see the trolling has started off strong this week o.o, well anyway sup sor looking forward to killing you guys later (missed reset because of duty).
Btw here is a video of HOPE from last week for you all the enjoy <3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unq1G2aG4DQ

Spirit of Faith [HOPE]: proudly serving pain to scrubs

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thustlewhumber.7416

Thustlewhumber.7416

rB, real Bandwagoners…

No, we are going to server that takes WvW way more serious than DB: Anvil Rock.

WvW Necro

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Essence Snow.3194

Essence Snow.3194

A little late but Hello Fort Aspenwood!! This is the first time SOR and FA have been matched up.

Ty…we try to give good fights, but lack numbers and coverage unfortunately.

Serenity now~Insanity later

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuRtoKy.8576

CuRtoKy.8576

Don’t worry we just want to give you a hug from our 120 mega zerg blob lol

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bee.6239

Bee.6239

Brutus and Craig baby I hope we meet

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aurust.8961

Aurust.8961

SOR fought FA during the 2 day matchups…….

Master- [DKLT] The Darkness and The Light
JQ WvW

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: SnakeMx.3784

SnakeMx.3784

From all T1 servers, Sanctum of blobs is the one that blobs harder

[RET] Warrior

Fort Aspenwood

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Serebus.7314

Serebus.7314

Pretty close matchup lets see if SoR can pull a win out of this one.

Bronade – Guild leader of TERROR[TG]
Homeworld = Home Borderland!

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

I’m sorry FA Warrior, I’m new to small scale PvP, I couldnt let you go

http://www.twitch.tv/bigo93/b/463934181?t=6m0s

Macros, you can use them as long as they arent macros.
Remember to buy the officially endorsed GW2 Steel Series Keyboard, it supports macros!
WvW, we only care if it affects the servers we play on.

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Greens Daily Ritual.9025

rB, real Bandwagoners…

No, we are going to server that takes WvW way more serious than DB: Anvil Rock.

LOL…. I think I just peed a little. Talked to “Baddy” last week and I think that’s where he was going, with some friends. Just don’t forget to have fun, because if you ain’t havin’ fun… well, it just ain’t no fun anymore. Enjoy your new home, maybe we’ll see you again.

Dragonbrand since day 1

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Zoel.9154

This is it?

You’re no Maguuma.

Zoel – GM of [coVn]

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

Get a taste of leagues SoR, this is what happens when you decide to stack.

People discredited this statement because he whines a lot I guess. But he says the truth. during the first season there may be 1-2 good matchups the entire time. Most will be like this match up or even worse a JQ,BG,DB or something like that. And no matter how much TC wants to push the whole T1.5 garbage, the truth is they are top of T2 because of their fairweather population. No higher.

Anet is consolidating the WvW population onto a handful of servers. I dont know if it is intentional or not. Time will tell on that, but the result is there are going to be 3 servers that can compete with each other during the leagues for score and then all the rest of the servers.

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Zoel.9154

just ignore it and don’t play ppt. you’ll get fights during na prime regardless

Zoel – GM of [coVn]

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jaqs.4519

Jaqs.4519

MY morale is high knowing i don’t have to worry bout PPT because we can leech ratings from SoR roaming 24/7 it is! btw thanks [PD] for the few fights bring the large zerg less often

We thank you all for the fights as well. Unfortunately asking the zerg not to follow has proven difficult for us, but we shall always endeavor to do so. We do our best to stick with small man ops but it’s not always possible.

I will however say that DB/FA has proven to be the most fun and challenging for our guild thus far. You all are wonderful open field opponents and we have had an absolute blast fighting you thus far win lose or draw.

Nyx Syke
PD-SoR

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raven Paradox.1860

Raven Paradox.1860

Lol why the hell doesn’t ArenaNet just put Blackgate with these lower tiered. Maybe then they can get some kills during the NA primetime rather than having to nightcap to win. Oh well. Best of luck to everyone.

Your still mad cause your getting bag farmed by BG militia every night?

Have fun DB and FA, but not to much please. We wouldnt want the rest of SoR to tun into kittens like Raven here..

lol what? I never die in WvW, especially to Blackgate. I farm them every time I log into WvW. Even you and your guild. BG is nothing but night cappers, you being one of the big causes of that.

On a side note. What exactly happened Wednesday? Was too busy on GTA V to even log into GW2.

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: BAEK.8561

BAEK.8561

SOR fought FA during the 2 day matchups…….

Yea, I remember that. Thats when FA night capped us by like 600+ ppts and totally destroyed us during oceanic/sea time. This was back when SoR was ranked 17 or so.

SoR meets FA for the 2nd time after a year, and it’s interesting to see how much the tables have turned.

{Sanctum of Rall} Since Day -3
Weekend Guardian/Elementalist
No Guild Affiliation

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: SpehssMehreen.5897

SpehssMehreen.5897

please come out and fight, please for the love of god

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: furbyoats.5019

furbyoats.5019

Only had a little bit of time to play last night but I ran into a guardian from SoR just north of hills on DBBL. Just wanted to say that that was a fun skirmish! your theif buddy came in and spiked me but we crossed paths a few times. FA was over there with a few people as well. Hell of a lot of fun for the short time I had. Thanks for the fights, hope to run into you again!

Zapp Lux – Mes/Bakabaka Bakabaka – Guard
Nyxx Chaos – Theif/Aeon Alchemist – Ele
Central Skrutinizer – War||[NOCT]/[ING] DB

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

From all T1 servers, Sanctum of blobs is the one that blobs harder

sor doesn’t ball up they just run with 4-5

Nawww, with the number of times you come into our ts, it was only a matter of time before you rolled up in our match-up thread too <3

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

Get a taste of leagues SoR, this is what happens when you decide to stack.

People discredited this statement because he whines a lot I guess. But he says the truth. during the first season there may be 1-2 good matchups the entire time. Most will be like this match up or even worse a JQ,BG,DB or something like that. And no matter how much TC wants to push the whole T1.5 garbage, the truth is they are top of T2 because of their fairweather population. No higher.

Anet is consolidating the WvW population onto a handful of servers. I dont know if it is intentional or not. Time will tell on that, but the result is there are going to be 3 servers that can compete with each other during the leagues for score and then all the rest of the servers.

I would prefer a Blackgate, SoR, SoS matchup to say a hypothetical Blackgate, Ehmry Bay, SoS matchup. When you have 2 strong servers the focus turns on them to fight each other more, that’s why when we fought TC and SoR 2 weeks ago we only came from 30k points of TC because while TC and SoR were fighting it out concentrating on each other we were gaining points.

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mighty Assasin.3816

Mighty Assasin.3816

Going to be a close matchup best of luck.

Edit: EB zerg more.

Lite
The Prestige [pTg]
Twitch.tv/Lite_lite

(edited by Mighty Assasin.3816)

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

boring matchup thread yawns

Cön-Guardian DB

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

saw an anet guy on sor during oceanics and then during sea again…. we all left the fight and started chasing him for some reason XD. there was like 10 people chasing that poor engi all the way from lake to bay…XD.

well next time i see him, ill 1v1 him on my mes ;-)

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

saw an anet guy on sor during oceanics and then during sea again…. we all left the fight and started chasing him for some reason XD. there was like 10 people chasing that poor engi all the way from lake to bay…XD.

well next time i see him, ill 1v1 him on my mes ;-)

Think we all kill devs, its not player assassination i swear you guys are just easy targets

Cön-Guardian DB