9/20 DB/FA/SoR

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

saw an anet guy on sor during oceanics and then during sea again…. we all left the fight and started chasing him for some reason XD. there was like 10 people chasing that poor engi all the way from lake to bay…XD.

well next time i see him, ill 1v1 him on my mes ;-)

Think we all kill devs, its not player assassination i swear you guys are just easy targets

well one of the leaders of my secondary guild killed a dev 4 times in a row on his ele……2 patches later rtl nerf…..hmmmm? ;-P

he ran away sooo fast and we were like: waaiiiit, we just wanna “thank” sooo much for those awesome balanced orb buffs!!!waaaaiiiit! XD

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Serebus.7314

Serebus.7314

A little late but Hello Fort Aspenwood!! This is the first time SOR and FA have been matched up.

SOR fought FA during the 2 day matchups…….

Yea, I remember that. Thats when FA night capped us by like 600+ ppts and totally destroyed us during oceanic/sea time. This was back when SoR was ranked 17 or so.

SoR meets FA for the 2nd time after a year, and it’s interesting to see how much the tables have turned.

Yea, its probably all skill. SoR wins this week because you have the most hardcore skilled players.

Bronade – Guild leader of TERROR[TG]
Homeworld = Home Borderland!

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drigan.7382

Drigan.7382

Wow those fights in EB tonight were incredible. That Bravost fight has got to be the most fun fight I’ve ever been in. Had some awesome ones in QL and Langor just about all night, very glad my guild convinced me to go there.

FABL wasn’t a bad time either earlier with Choo, TW, FEAR, and the Aco/WARD crew, but highlights of the night definitely come from EB. Looking forward to the fights tomorrow, SoR.

Spirit Of Faith [HOPE]
Fort Aspenwood – www.gw2hope.com

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

saw an anet guy on sor during oceanics and then during sea again…. we all left the fight and started chasing him for some reason XD. there was like 10 people chasing that poor engi all the way from lake to bay…XD.

well next time i see him, ill 1v1 him on my mes ;-)

Wait, a dev on an engi?

Attachments:

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

Get a taste of leagues SoR, this is what happens when you decide to stack.

People discredited this statement because he whines a lot I guess. But he says the truth. during the first season there may be 1-2 good matchups the entire time. Most will be like this match up or even worse a JQ,BG,DB or something like that. And no matter how much TC wants to push the whole T1.5 garbage, the truth is they are top of T2 because of their fairweather population. No higher.

Anet is consolidating the WvW population onto a handful of servers. I dont know if it is intentional or not. Time will tell on that, but the result is there are going to be 3 servers that can compete with each other during the leagues for score and then all the rest of the servers.

I would prefer a Blackgate, SoR, SoS matchup to say a hypothetical Blackgate, Ehmry Bay, SoS matchup. When you have 2 strong servers the focus turns on them to fight each other more, that’s why when we fought TC and SoR 2 weeks ago we only came from 30k points of TC because while TC and SoR were fighting it out concentrating on each other we were gaining points.

JQ seems to have overstacked and now they are ahead of BG and SoR.

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zhrek.9781

Zhrek.9781

A little late but Hello Fort Aspenwood!! This is the first time SOR and FA have been matched up.

Yea, I remember that. Thats when FA night capped us by like 600+ ppts and totally destroyed us during oceanic/sea time. This was back when SoR was ranked 17 or so.

SoR meets FA for the 2nd time after a year, and it’s interesting to see how much the tables have turned.

Yea, its probably all skill. SoR wins this week because you have the most hardcore skilled players.

Its good to know you see talent, where talent is deserved. I have to give probs to FA, they don’t run from fights like BG does.

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: renmei.3102

renmei.3102

I’ve been very looking at your matchup’s scores with some confusion, the PPT during certain time zones aren’t what I would normally expect.. What happened? I know both of ya’ll got some transfers but..

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moh Jay.7240

Moh Jay.7240

So how bored is SoR?

Fort Aspenwood – Worst guardian in Guild Wars
Unreal Aussies [uA]
Embrace the Enemy [Corp]

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kimhyuna.1035

Kimhyuna.1035

So how bored is SoR?

Spending time in sPVP.
This must be what ANET wanted, bore everyone into wanting to embrace E-sports.

Minion

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: renmei.3102

renmei.3102

Watching your wvw only guild calling it very early and trying to do guild missions is pretty funny. Apparently we are horrible at jumping puzzles, don’t know our underwater weapon skills very well, avoiding swimming into mines is hard, we wipe to jellyfish and ice wurms more than any BG/JQ megablob, and can’t break our habit of stacking on the commander and focus firing targets. Also, getting a dozen guildies to coordinate emotes are kitten near impossible

(edited by renmei.3102)

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aurust.8961

Aurust.8961

Honestly, I’m shocked we made it all the way to page 3 until the outnumbered QQ hit……. We all know SOR has better coverage. Here to save you time just, choose a QQ/excuse/chest thump and copy paste from below:

- SOR only wins because of coverage
- In even number fights SOR sucks
- We destroyed SOR when they outnumbered us
- SOR hides in towers
-SOR cant field fight only Blob

You’re welcome!

Master- [DKLT] The Darkness and The Light
JQ WvW

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: junglizm.5843

junglizm.5843

SoR is actually quite good. In similar matches, JQ and BG have never turned the heat up like you guys have against a T2 server match. Not sure if it is the Orb stomping but whatevs. There are plenty of you guys to kill and that is what is most important.

twitch.tv/junglizm
Accelerant [BURN] – Fort Aspenwood

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

just to let FA and DB know, we got no scouts out so you can flip everything..

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: mikal.9502

mikal.9502

Funny thing about SOR. Two weeks ago it had an easy match-up and you had to wait like an hour to get into WVW. Last week it was back to fighting Blackgate and JQ and SOR losing and you could get into WVW no wait anytime. This week another easy match….and the hourly queue is back.

SOR sure does like to beat up on the little guy and when a fair fight shows up, they run home…..

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

Get a taste of leagues SoR, this is what happens when you decide to stack.

People discredited this statement because he whines a lot I guess. But he says the truth. during the first season there may be 1-2 good matchups the entire time. Most will be like this match up or even worse a JQ,BG,DB or something like that. And no matter how much TC wants to push the whole T1.5 garbage, the truth is they are top of T2 because of their fairweather population. No higher.

Anet is consolidating the WvW population onto a handful of servers. I dont know if it is intentional or not. Time will tell on that, but the result is there are going to be 3 servers that can compete with each other during the leagues for score and then all the rest of the servers.

I would prefer a Blackgate, SoR, SoS matchup to say a hypothetical Blackgate, Ehmry Bay, SoS matchup. When you have 2 strong servers the focus turns on them to fight each other more, that’s why when we fought TC and SoR 2 weeks ago we only came from 30k points of TC because while TC and SoR were fighting it out concentrating on each other we were gaining points.

Nah, they have just overrun us in SEA. BG’s SEA has taken a huge drop in numbers. Other than that, I’d say JQ is more up to par with BG/SoR now.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

Funny thing about SOR. Two weeks ago it had an easy match-up and you had to wait like an hour to get into WVW. Last week it was back to fighting Blackgate and JQ and SOR losing and you could get into WVW no wait anytime. This week another easy match….and the hourly queue is back.

SOR sure does like to beat up on the little guy and when a fair fight shows up, they run home…..

thats a load of bs and a 1/2..

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brutus.5732

Brutus.5732

SoR is actually quite good. In similar matches, JQ and BG have never turned the heat up like you guys have against a T2 server match. Not sure if it is the Orb stomping but whatevs. There are plenty of you guys to kill and that is what is most important.

That is changing, ts has gotten progressively sillier and the only active ts channel sounds like a PvE raid.

I hear a lot of yelling about fingers and turrets…..

wtf FEAR is in there PvE’ing

(edited by Brutus.5732)

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mattjavelin.5164

Mattjavelin.5164

So SOR how did you like the scare we gave you at your own garrison at SEA? cheers haha so much fun in SOR BL XD

lvl 80 Engineer, Commander Berylia Berret, (BKB) Black Knight Brigade

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: ketorin.5923

ketorin.5923

lol FEAR PvE… just LOL.

awesome awesome fights on DB BL and FA BL last night, we waited like all day for FA/DB NA prime to show up and boy they did

we had plenty of giant open field and keep/garri fights, it brought a smile to everyone’s face to see you guys out there in force sluggin away

shout outs to HOPE, RQ, NICE, EE, GOTL

hope you guys keep coming out during the week!

Warrior – Fort Aspenwood

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Brutus.5732

So SOR how did you like the scare we gave you at your own garrison at SEA? cheers haha so much fun in SOR BL XD

That was a good attempt, lucky we were notified quickly.

Then our wvw zerg killed Tequatl.

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

I just looked at your posting history… Jeezus Christ Batman, your obsession with SOR is a bit out of whack there son, in fact you are giving the other SOR troll, Stealth a run for her money. Good job, it’s nice to have fan girls on our server!

(edited by scootshoot.6583)

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Aurust.8961

I just looked at your posting history… Jeezus Christ Batman, your obsession with SOR is a bit out of whack there son, in fact you are giving the other SOR troll, Stealth a run for her money. Good job, it’s nice to have fan girls on our server!

They probably took one too many mace to da face combos……

JQ WvW

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

…endless SOR rant snipped…..

mikal.9502, seek help immediately, enroll in the next Doctor Phil episode man….HOLY COW BATMAN look at your post history!!

1) Funny thing about SOR……….
2) everyone but you seems to be aware of the trend. SOR was 1…….
3) How can SOR care about the fights and not the PPT
4) Keep it up SOR, T2 is getting closer and closer.
5) The score is no surprise as SOR doesn’t even try to win anymore.
6) That leaves SOR ………..
7) Why SOR will lose again this week.
8) There is no communication in SOR at all.
9) still wating on SOR.
10) SOR doesn’t belong on the same battlefield with JQ or BG.

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

Sigh was fun at first now the continuation of t1 troll material is these forums is killing it…..making it boring this why y lose in PvF matchups, meh i have nothing left to give

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Korbaal.6402

Korbaal.6402

Ha!

Attachments:

[RIP STAR]

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zoel.9154

Zoel.9154

your obsession with batman is somewhat disturbing.

Zoel – GM of [coVn]

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Prophet.1038

Prophet.1038

Good fights last night RQ, HOPE & RET. Looking forward to our open fields fights this week! If any NA guilds are looking for fights in FA or DB, please PM me. We’ll set something up.

Prophet Saladin
Rank 80 sPvP
Champion Phantom

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: The Ajax.4967

The Ajax.4967

So how bored is SoR?

Perfect timing really… can play gta5 in offpeak hours xD

Evin Arris

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bern.9613

Bern.9613

I’m not seeing an upside to this week in wvw. I vote we boycott this match up, allow sor to take everything so that their wxp/karma/bag farming train ends. Not like fa nor db can match thier numbers. Individually they are extremely easy to kill in 1 v 1 or 2 fights. Problem is, they know this and run in mega zergs.

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Brutus.5732

I’m not seeing an upside to this week in wvw. I vote we boycott this match up, allow sor to take everything so that their wxp/karma/bag farming train ends. Not like fa nor db can match thier numbers. Individually they are extremely easy to kill in 1 v 1 or 2 fights. Problem is, they know this and run in mega zergs.

Nobody on the wrong side of a match up has said anything like this ever. I bet SOR players are easy to kill 1v5 but they never travel in anything other than full map blobs.

SOR players are trying to find ways to make the match fun as well.

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: The Ajax.4967

The Ajax.4967

We have plenty of roamers running roamer builds that are hard to kill, most of us run synergized builds which is better for the whole but not so great for the singular. You shouldn’t boycott… You should take this opportunity to learn and better your guild.

Evin Arris

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Samhayn.2385

Samhayn.2385

what ever makes you sleep at night. I’m sure you could take us all out if we just came at you one at a time.

It was 2 vs 20 but its ok we got’em both!

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

Stop the train…. you’re sick.

And easy 1v1? Don’t trash talk us like that.

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

(edited by magikfox.9658)

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

What queues? I’m actually on SOR and haven’t experienced any yet except no reset day like normal.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hellride.6571

Hellride.6571

SOR tunnel vision on eb ahhaha

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bee.6239

Bee.6239

Saturday night fights mostly with SOR. Thanks for the fights guys. Props to DIE for good fights and all others!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LI07ei0J2QQ

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raccoon.5876

Raccoon.5876

your obsession with batman is somewhat disturbing.

What’s not to like? Big house, washboard abs and that dreamy cape…

Raccuna – Sanctum of Rall

(edited by Raccoon.5876)

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ace.9861

Ace.9861

Or it could be my scout decided to log without telling me.

Leader of Feelings Aren’t Required
FEAR @ FA

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Obsidian.1328

Obsidian.1328

Or it could be my scout decided to log without telling me.

Sometimes when I’m scouting I see a Victoria Secrets commercial and I have to take some “me” time.

Just sayin…

Obsidian Sky – SoR
I troll because I care

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: The BFG.4160

The BFG.4160

[DIE] interesting fights tonight alongside [TW]. Especially that wp out of south camp- pure gold. Ready for our gvg you’ve rescheduled from tomorrow to whenever. May it prove as interesting as both last night and tonight <3

Mandalore – Elementalist
Fort Aspenhood – [HOPE]

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Drigan.7382

Ehhh we still had fun tonight. There definitely weren’t as many fights as the night before, had a couple good fights with FEAR and friends in EB. DiE having the other group (TW/TW lead militia) made things a lot more interesting on SoR than they probably would have been otherwise. Loved your aggression last night, but can’t blame to you for not being as aggressive tonight. Good fights.

Almost had the cap when we swapped from Bay to Garri and back to Bay though Same time tomorrow?

Spirit Of Faith [HOPE]

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Drigan.7382

Coron and TSYM left Guild Wars 2 officially a while ago right?

Spirit Of Faith [HOPE]

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: OnlyFate.8549

OnlyFate.8549

Is ppl/guilds moving away from DB before the league starts? The population in DB seems decreasing a lot since a last few weeks ago =/ We were on top of T2 months ago and now we are nearly back to T3

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: DKNS.2135

DKNS.2135

yea something something bored, break and ffxiv, he said he will return in december iirc

BG LA Best LA !!!

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ljiona.9142

Ljiona.9142

Shrug…I played several times during the weekend and had out-manned buffs. SoR is a T2 pop server that just happens to be in T1.

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: ketorin.5923

ketorin.5923

yep early december tsym will be back, there are still a chunk of us here scattered into diff SoR guilds

im sure clockradio will chime in at some point lol

Warrior – Fort Aspenwood

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: etrigan.4213

etrigan.4213

Nice to see that SoR doesn’t run as much as BG.

More loot.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Aurust.8961

Shrug…I played several times during the weekend and had out-manned buffs. SoR is a T2 pop server that just happens to be in T1.

The vast majority of SEA/Oceanic WVW’rs are currently doing regular tequatle kills. If you notice all of a suddenly no one is there and our ppt plummets, blame the pve I guess…..

Gives us some things to cap back anyway.

JQ WvW

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: CRrabbit.1284

CRrabbit.1284

Yes DB has start to implode again recently. Almost all competitive guilds in NA time which I know have left. The rest guilds are not even close to play a leading role (at least for NA time).
For Asia coverage, AT has also left, luckily NNK/TVF still stay at DB as they did since day1.
We have been through the same experience in old school days, we will have to face it again. What DB lacks now(and always) is certain native DB core guilds such as NNK/TVF in NA time who can lead ppl. DB’s WvW population is still OK(for a T2 server), but badly lack of leadership now.

Is ppl/guilds moving away from DB before the league starts? The population in DB seems decreasing a lot since a last few weeks ago =/ We were on top of T2 months ago and now we are nearly back to T3

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mercenary Higgins.1807

Mercenary Higgins.1807

Fort Aspenwood has a Big [HAMR]’s Highlight video from Sunday on SOR BL. Enjoy

Mercenary Higgins: D/D
Fort Aspenwood

(edited by Mercenary Higgins.1807)