see attached /15char

Attachments:

Old Janx // [THG] Jade Quarry / Seafarer’s Rest
secessit viri bellatores

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mepheles.2087

Mepheles.2087

All I freaking wanted was to fight Taquito, ASSDF?FGHH. Is that too much to ask? I rarely get to fight different builds, almost everyone is the same. need moar 1v1. Need to skill up for when warriors get nerfed, because it will happen…. Plus I haven’t even eaten lunch today so I’m in a very foul mood.

Gates of Madness

(edited by Mepheles.2087)

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elkanah Of Gedor.3081

Elkanah Of Gedor.3081

Ty for the duels [CRIM] from DH! Much respect to the regen ranger I fought, not much DPS I can do on that 1v1 >.< Great roaming DH land again tonight and great nighttime roaming to be had all around! <3 Keep them coming!

We had a blast! Thanks to you as well: you guys were great!

Bahmoosa | Norn Guardian | Commander
Leader of [CRIM]
Darkhaven

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: DaMikenatr.7041

DaMikenatr.7041

I’ve talked with some roamers I have met and some of them have shown interest in hosting a fight club of sorts. Would you guys be up for some dueling on Thursday night in a BL, possibly in one of the new ruins that have some nice areas? I know with the whole bloodlust buff it won’t always be completely fair, but hey, it’s just for fun, right? Let me know if you guys are up for it and we can go about better planning.

Tsyborg – human guardian – commander
Vicious Instinct [VI]

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

I missed all the fun? I fell asleep earlier

Gates of Madness

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Colt.9051

Colt.9051

I missed all the fun? I fell asleep earlier

I think this was last night, tho I usually roam where I’m least likely to get zerged :P

Daeaera ~ Leader of Grape Justice! [FGJ]

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sera Phrim.9041

Sera Phrim.9041

Reading the 2nd page of this forum was really entertaining, but I can’t help but put this little thing in…

Remember when we played video games for fun?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Lets complain about a class about being too OP and then get them nerfed for no reason.

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: CornChips.5392

CornChips.5392

Reading the 2nd page of this forum was really entertaining, but I can’t help but put this little thing in…

Remember when we played video games for fun?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Fun? This is serial biznez

CornChips | Sylvari Guardian |
Dvaita Vedanta | Human Mesmer|
The Fluttering Horde [TFH] | CD

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

MMOS are serious business. Console offline games are for fun. unfortunately when playing with other people, personalities and beliefs clash constantly, which makes it unfun. :/

Gates of Madness

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: HatSimulator.9362

HatSimulator.9362

I love following huge DH zergs and waiting for one guy to lose his swiftness and fall behind, then destroy him in a couple seconds and watch as the zerg lets their teammate fall as they PvD to victory.

Gates of Madness [DUI]
Main Warrior | Every other class at 80
I only play WvW

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

I love following huge DH zergs and waiting for one guy to lose his swiftness and fall behind, then destroy him in a couple seconds and watch as the zerg lets their teammate fall as they PvD to victory.

Dirty scavenger. Shoo!

Gates of Madness

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Colt.9051

I usually wind up doing it the other way around, I’ll sometimes let a group or zerg chase me until they get me or there’s only a few persistent ones left chasing me, then I turn and fight back :P

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

I’d hate to say it, but right now DH has no semblance of coordination…. frankly embarrassing, and It really is a shame. GoM zerg is rolling through us everytime…. We need some serious training….. Or something O.o

Edit: I take it back, we have some coordination now

Gates of Madness

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Torry.1576

Torry.1576

LMAO and u say we dont coordinate?! 32 of us (DH) steady stayed wiping GoM 50+ zerg in EB.. and took GoM keep.. nice +5 ppt GoM.. keep talking trash about DH and ill be sure to turn that +5 to +0

Attachments:

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Buddy.7563

Buddy.7563

Pics from our valiant defense of Valley.
Edit: ^ I think the pictures will make better arguments about the relevant numbers than just heresy.

Attachments:

Tom Badgerstache (Necro)
Gate of Madness [ART]

(edited by Buddy.7563)

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Colt.9051

LMAO and u say we dont coordinate?! 32 of us (DH) steady stayed wiping GoM 50+ zerg in EB.. and took GoM keep.. nice +5 ppt GoM.. keep talking trash about DH and ill be sure to turn that +5 to +0

There’s so many things wrong with this post I don’t know where to even begin…

First: It was a fellow DH of yours who said said comment about being uncoordinated. Nobody from GoM even talked crap about DH’s zerg quality… least not since Quala’s post about a specific zerg, but that =/= the whole of DH’s zerg skill, nor ours, especially as far as EB is concerned; it’s a silly place >.>

Second: As pictures speak louder than just speculation from one person, based on the pics Tom posted, it actually looks like we had even or less numbers than ur zerg anyways. As I wasn’t there to verify the accuracy, from a neutral standpoint I’d have to side with Tom on that, in that you over-exaggerated your story… that and when the hell does GoM pull a 50+ man zerg nowadays? o_0

Third: I know you don’t speak for the whole server when you say what u did, but chest bumping about beating us while you’re on a server with clearly superior numbers to the other two to leave our PPT at +0… really is making you look bad. Personally I’m in this for the fun fights! I don’t care THAT much about PPT right now, in that both AR and DH are both here and both giving us good fights. Isn’t that what gaming is all about?

(edited by Colt.9051)

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Buddy.7563

Buddy.7563

Personally I’m in this for the fun fights! I don’t care THAT much about PPT right now, in that both AR and DH are both here and both giving us good fights. Isn’t that what gaming is all about?

QFT
We would rather give DH as much kitten as possible for trying to take an upgraded keep than recapture 3 paper keeps that would almost certainly be karma trained again in 10 minutes.

Tom Badgerstache (Necro)
Gate of Madness [ART]

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

All I freaking wanted was to fight Taquito, ASSDF?FGHH. Is that too much to ask? I rarely get to fight different builds, almost everyone is the same. need moar 1v1. Need to skill up for when warriors get nerfed, because it will happen…. Plus I haven’t even eaten lunch today so I’m in a very foul mood.

Well, where were you? I was around for a couple of hours this evening picking on some poor unsuspecting DH players that wandered too far from their herd. Gotta practice that new meta to get ready for leagues, you know!

http://youtu.be/umKuvv_d-4o

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Colt.9051

Well, where were you? I was around for a couple of hours this evening picking on some poor unsuspecting DH players that wandered too far from their herd. Gotta practice that new meta to get ready for leagues, you know!

FOR THE LOSS… GOD I hate fighting those type of thieves… Just unfortunately they’ll ruin it for the classes that don’t use that rune as scrupulously… Ty thieves! Ty ANET!

I do run a condi build for my thief sometimes, but it’s more the traditional bleed-you-to-death type than 44444 to win >.> I avoid using meta builds when possible, or make variations of my own.

P.S. This vid is for the LOL xD "One Armed Bandit* xD

(edited by Colt.9051)

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

We need to settle on a specific time and place for this, we keep missing eachother, lol.

And LOL Torry, your incompetence knows no bounds does it. stop stretching the truth, GoM didn’t have anywhere near as many numbers, but had more backbone than you during the time they were were moving around us to take back Langor, and when we were sieging their keep. And with less kitten talking.

Gates of Madness

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: ThunderPanda.1872

ThunderPanda.1872

Be careful DH, we are about to siege the —-- out of your lovely SM.

Attachments:

Send me 1000g and I will stop trolling WvW forum.
I have a dream – Our Anet Senpai will make WvW Great Again!
WvW Forum is more competitive than WvW

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hathor.2593

Hathor.2593

yawn….will peeps just let the crap about SE and ABYSS go. Many Servers lose and gain guilds. hope they are happy where they went. There is still a lot of "Fight " left in DH. Bring it on!!!!!!

Hathor Nightwalker
DH faithfull

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: madchatter.7964

madchatter.7964

o.O

We figure we had around 20ish people or so, and that was about all that were on at the time… we decided to ignore our borderlands since we’ve been watching DH jump between rolling our bl and AR’s bl, and we focused on trying to save our one upgraded keep. Those of us on teamspeak were basically just like, “YOLO!”

Attachments:

GoM – [ASH] | Check out the GoMmunity!
main: Medeina (human d/d ele)
alts: yes xP

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thorson.9218

Thorson.9218

I’m going to come out here and say that DH (from what I’ve seen in the past two days) cannot fight….at all…..Now, I’m not trying to be offensive here, I’m simply stating observations.

What I’ve found is most zergs (true zergs….40+) are comprised of lots of newbs learning the wuvwuv ropes in a relatively “safe” and fun environment (T5 and below….higher tiers have some very well-coordinated zergballsofdeath). They can mow down enemy players with relative ease since they have 10 other people beating the kitten out of them too, so their confidence is pretty high. Nothing wrong with this, and we all likely did the exact same thing the first time we stepped into GW2 WvW. But (and it’s a big butt….. ), if they’re pressed, then it gets ugly fast. Pandemonium ensues and it becomes a newbie beat-down. This happens a LOT in these lower tiers. It doesn’t mean that server X is filled with “bads”, it just means their zerg train of newbs got roflstomped. No need to come here and proclaim a server “can’t fight”. That’s just rude and inflammatory, and doG knows we don’t want any of THAT in this thread……

Come to us, you foes, and bring your flock.
For we will crush your bones on the Anvil Rock!

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tuluum.9638

Tuluum.9638

see attached /15char

Your trolling skills could really use some work… I suspect the lack of creativity is a product of the EGAT generation, no?

;)

Come on… If you are a commander, you should be setting the tone of the players that follow you. And if you are the commander I am thinking of… why u place siege directly under AC fire so much?

Henosis [ONE]
06-04-13
NEVER FORGET

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

ThunderPanda.1872

had fun trolling and hiding with 20 people on top floor of SM, until you guys omega golem-portal bombed us… :’(

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Khaoz.2160

Khaoz.2160

The door swings one way for one hour a day then comes flying back at us with the force of a thousand uplevel zerglings who /dance on our corpses.

(…)

Whenever I see a DH I know he’s heading towards the zerg. Nothing is done without your zergs

I’ve been roaming 90% of the time in this match-up, and I’ve seen some other roaming alone or with smalls group in the Borderlands. Not everyone is following a zerg.

Also, AR dances over bodies too. I’m not justifying it, just stating that there are disrespectful players on both sides, unfortunately.

Attachments:

Khaoz
SBI

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Tuluum.9638

had fun trolling and hiding with 20 people on top floor of SM, until you guys omega golem-portal bombed us… :’(

If you can get enough people to man ACs and block that ramp up, that place is so much fun to create havoc for the other side, haha.

Especially when the people who die directly lay siege to some place on outer SM. Once/if they get into the lords room, it can be really difficult to defend against people coming in from outside AND upstairs.

Henosis [ONE]
06-04-13
NEVER FORGET

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

ThunderPanda.1872

had fun trolli:Dg and hiding with 20 people on top floor of SM, until you guys omega golem-portal bombed us… :’(

If you can get enough people to man ACs and block that ramp up, that place is so much fun to create havoc for the other side, haha.

Especially when the people who die directly lay siege to some place on outer SM. Once/if they get into the lords room, it can be really difficult to defend against people coming in from outside AND upstairs.

First of all, we didn’t have that many supplies. And we were thinking of kill farm you guys anyway, until that omega portal knocked us all around with that fire spin…

Also like to thank for DH for having some decent zergs….. for us to kill. Haven’t seen much of gom lately…

If you want us to stop resetting all your towers, taking your sm every single day we log on, please give us some zergs to fight… We were really bored when everything’s empty…

(edited by ThunderPanda.1872)

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Tuluum.9638

First of all, we didn’t have that many supplies.

mmmk..

And we were thinking of kill farm you guys anyway

I always thought that was the idea in holding the third floor. Farming. Of course, if the action dies down might as well go for a cap. Gives some more time to set up an even better farming scenario. Why else would you even bother with a third floor hold? Well, maybe a nekkid dance party.

If you want us to stop resetting all your towers, taking your sm every single day we log on, please give us some zergs to fight… We were really bored when everything’s empty…

I dont mind the resetting. Makes it nice to level alts, or get moar wxp for those mastery lines! I stopped buying upgrades when it became clear that the game has significantly more rewards for attacking, which also means much less people defending innately.

I still have trouble convincing a lot of people that choke points are useful.

So, thank you for allowing us to get more individual rewards for those of us who like our alts. Your help is greatly appreciated, and I thank you kindly for helping me level my alts even more efficiently and quickly. Its at the cost of PPT, but thats not really a concern for DH at this point.

If you could do it more quickly though, I would appreciate it even more. The pace is a bit too slow right now. Please do better.

Henosis [ONE]
06-04-13
NEVER FORGET

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

So what happened when I Went to bed? Did we lose a pretty much fully upgraded SM like was threatened?

Gates of Madness

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: iwontclutchit.5392

iwontclutchit.5392

Great duels last night in BL’s, especially with CRIM. Hoping for more of those tonight.

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: sinject.4607

sinject.4607

To the thief Major from ADHD, it’s not very manly to run away after getting spanked by me in a 1v1, only to come back with like 3 or more people stay and die like a man next time

another happy customer.
i dont lose to warriors so nice try :^)

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Qualamala Lumpa.9832

Qualamala Lumpa.9832

I’m going to come out here and say that DH (from what I’ve seen in the past two days) cannot fight….at all…..Now, I’m not trying to be offensive here, I’m simply stating observations.

What I’ve found is most zergs (true zergs….40+) are comprised of lots of newbs learning the wuvwuv ropes in a relatively “safe” and fun environment (T5 and below….higher tiers have some very well-coordinated zergballsofdeath). They can mow down enemy players with relative ease since they have 10 other people beating the kitten out of them too, so their confidence is pretty high. Nothing wrong with this, and we all likely did the exact same thing the first time we stepped into GW2 WvW. But (and it’s a big butt….. ), if they’re pressed, then it gets ugly fast. Pandemonium ensues and it becomes a newbie beat-down. This happens a LOT in these lower tiers. It doesn’t mean that server X is filled with “bads”, it just means their zerg train of newbs got roflstomped. No need to come here and proclaim a server “can’t fight”. That’s just rude and inflammatory, and doG knows we don’t want any of THAT in this thread……

“Can’t fight” may not have been the best word choice, but I’m going to stand by what I said. After yesterday, what I said I now believe more strongly. Don’t get me wrong, I’m sure that the majority of DH players can fight, but your zergs…..if they are facing enemies of around the same numbers or less, DH will lose. I have seen this all of yesterday, when in DH bls for hours. First it was 5v8 with GoM being 5 and DH being eight plus they had vets at a camp. GoM killed them all without anyone even downing. So after this, a group of 3 AR came and wiped us. Clearly, something is up with that? To make things worse, at this same camp an hour or so later, myself and 2 guildies held our own against 7-8 DH…. I literally couldn’t believe it. After about a 5min battle they managed to kill us. We’re not even hard core wvwers and our builds are Pve not pvp and it took 5mins to kill us? From what ive seen DH won’t win a battle unless the odds are greatly in their favour. And, from I’ve seen, unless the DH Zerg greatly outnumbers the enemy zerg they’ll get trampled over. I’m sure this doesn’t apply to the majority of your server, but seriously, some of the fights I’ve been in where we’ve beaten DH, DH should’ve won….and it leaves me breathe taken at how we managed to kill a Zerg twice our size….What I’ve said is not inflammatory or defamatory (not sure which you meant), it’s simply observations that myself and a lot of others have witnessed. But don’t get me wrong, it’s still awesome fighting DH and beating a group more than twice your size, or coming close to, so I thank DH (and AR) for the great fights this week, although AR has undoubtedly been more challenging.

The Immortal O N E S [LIVE] | Server: GoM

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

To the thief Major from ADHD, it’s not very manly to run away after getting spanked by me in a 1v1, only to come back with like 3 or more people stay and die like a man next time

another happy customer.
i dont lose to warriors so nice try :^)

>Don’t lose to warriors
>Had 1% hp after I ripped you a new one, but you managed to get (run) away and came back with like 3 other people.

At the end of the day, I destroyed you, you ran like a chicken. I call that a win in my book

Gates of Madness

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: madchatter.7964

madchatter.7964

Haven’t seen much of gom lately…

Weird, I’ve seen a fair amount of AR…

Attachments:

GoM – [ASH] | Check out the GoMmunity!
main: Medeina (human d/d ele)
alts: yes xP

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

How’s good ole DH these days?

Ps. Can’t wait to fight you again GoM, <3 your roamers.

Isle Of Janthir

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Steve Whitley.8359

Steve Whitley.8359

Your trolling skills could really use some work… I suspect the lack of creativity is a product of the EGAT generation, no?

sorry my educational and thought provoking post hurt your feelings, no need to lash out in hatred and personal attacks towards me.

pretty low. tsk tsk. foooor shaaaame.

Old Janx // [THG] Jade Quarry / Seafarer’s Rest
secessit viri bellatores

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: HatSimulator.9362

HatSimulator.9362

How’s good ole DH these days?

Ps. Can’t wait to fight you again GoM, <3 your roamers.

Zerging as hard as ever. pray to the rng gods we get a fair match-up next week.

Gates of Madness [DUI]
Main Warrior | Every other class at 80
I only play WvW

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

ThunderPanda.1872

First of all, we didn’t have that many supplies.

mmmk..

And we were thinking of kill farm you guys anyway

I always thought that was the idea in holding the third floor. Farming. Of course, if the action dies down might as well go for a cap. Gives some more time to set up an even better farming scenario. Why else would you even bother with a third floor hold? Well, maybe a nekkid dance party.

Nah it was just hilarious seeing DH sweepers running back and forth without seeing us.

So what happened when I Went to bed? Did we lose a pretty much fully upgraded SM like was threatened?

[Zero] takes it every day when we log on. We even took your lowlands once. We karma train your section of ebg… Please, we care less about ppt, just give us a zerg to fight…

Sorry DH, we have been harassing you guys all the time… Because there is just no gom…

(edited by ThunderPanda.1872)

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thorson.9218

Thorson.9218

What I’ve said is not inflammatory or defamatory (not sure which you meant), it’s simply observations that myself and a lot of others have witnessed.

No worries. I thought the would have given away that I was pullin’ your leg, but things just get lost in translation.

Come to us, you foes, and bring your flock.
For we will crush your bones on the Anvil Rock!

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

Kudos to GoM for that spectacular display of Defensemanship of your keep. You guys did very well, 10/10 would siege under those conditions again.

Gates of Madness

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

ThunderPanda.1872

Our Champ Commander Buffalo. the only commander in AR who can field this number.

Attachments:

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Faranox.4217

Faranox.4217

Great action in ARBL tonight! First there were the fights with that female Necro in SE ruins, then barely managing to defend Hills from dem GoMs!
My highlight is definitely from the SE ruins. I ran up all those kitten stairs, just to get ambushed! Me and my AR pal fought the group of 4 briefly, and soon it became apparent we were not going to survive.
I see my ally go down and know hope is lost. With little HP to spare, I throw on shield stance and back towards the ledge, “You’ll never take Chops Mcgee alive, GoMmers!” I shout, turn, and dive off of the cliff! To my surprise, I wasn’t the only one:
Great sense of humor ASH!

Attachments:

Chops Mcgee, of Anvil Rock

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Qualamala Lumpa.9832

Qualamala Lumpa.9832

What I’ve said is not inflammatory or defamatory (not sure which you meant), it’s simply observations that myself and a lot of others have witnessed.

No worries. I thought the would have given away that I was pullin’ your leg, but things just get lost in translation.

I actually just noticed the wink now hahaha, didn’t see it before. But yes, we wouldn’t want any fighting on this thread, and it would just be terrible if there was some sort of argument on here regarding Abys and SE….

The Immortal O N E S [LIVE] | Server: GoM

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: DaMikenatr.7041

DaMikenatr.7041

Great duels last night in BL’s, especially with CRIM. Hoping for more of those tonight.

We had a ton of fun with you guys too! I’ve found so many good fighters this match-up and my hat goes off to all of you. Hope to encounter many more of you before the week is up!

Tsyborg – human guardian – commander
Vicious Instinct [VI]

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: JamboHammer.4397

JamboHammer.4397

lol 7+ perma stealthing thieves in eb rn hideing behind siege with like a 20+ team DH try another class maybe u will be ebtter with that. get them to a quarter hp perma stealth next thing u know there behind there 20+zerg and siege reseting the fight

Nsp,Gom,Mag[Yaks Bend] Asura Thief- Chronic Fangs/Asura War- Karcerus/Norn Mes- Karcmerus
Charr Ele- Mack Jack/Human Guardian- Karcian/Human Necro- Karcermancer/
Asura Rev- Kushatronium/Asura Engi- Kushatronic /Sylvari Ranger- Karcushian

(edited by JamboHammer.4397)

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Turimbar.2108

Turimbar.2108

Great action in ARBL tonight! First there were the fights with that female Necro in SE ruins, then barely managing to defend Hills from dem GoMs!
My highlight is definitely from the SE ruins. I ran up all those kitten stairs, just to get ambushed! Me and my AR pal fought the group of 4 briefly, and soon it became apparent we were not going to survive.
I see my ally go down and know hope is lost. With little HP to spare, I throw on shield stance and back towards the ledge, “You’ll never take Chops Mcgee alive, GoMmers!” I shout, turn, and dive off of the cliff! To my surprise, I wasn’t the only one:
Great sense of humor ASH!

Yes…. I totally meant to jump over that ledge as a joke, and not because I used sword leap….

Totally, I promise.

There is no Fate but what we make

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Quednau.7390

Quednau.7390

AR is mad. or just very disrespectful. funny situation when you beat an AR in a 1v1 /bow then get zerged and that AR you killed gets rez then dances on your corps lmao.. Ive been sat on and danced on a lot from AR and im like why so mad? then I look at the score…oh

Darkhaven
[Qrew] Leader
Warrior

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eridon.3184

Eridon.3184

lol 7+ perma stealthing thieves in eb rn hideing behind siege with like a 20+ team DH try another class maybe u will be ebtter with that. get them to a quarter hp perma stealth next thing u know there behind there 20+zerg and siege reseting the fight

Hahah for real, bad enough we were fighting them in their cannons, super ac’s and super bali. But i gotta say wasn’t a bad time at all. I was the guardian who was throwing flame rams on your corpses after a small group of us got steam rolled by quite a few because the 10 sitting in sm on the wall wouldn’t engage us til they strongly outnumbered us. If you like to hide in siege, well then siege is what ill give you all in all good fun and I hope it made you guys wanna kill me just that much more cuz that’s when things get fun…. P.S well stocked up on ram prints now see you on the battlefield.

(edited by Eridon.3184)