9/20 DH/GoM/AR

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ostricheggs.3742

Ostricheggs.3742

AR is mad. or just very disrespectful. funny situation when you beat an AR in a 1v1 /bow then get zerged and that AR you killed gets rez then dances on your corps lmao.. Ive been sat on and danced on a lot from AR and im like why so mad? then I look at the score…oh

You’re dark haven right? In case you didn’t notice AR has the outmanned buff more often than not.

I have no sympathy for you. I have 3v1’d people and had to run away may times because the zerg hopped around the corner. The amount of times that scenario has happened is simply ludicrous.

It’s almost a big of poetic justice. You got mowed down by the only five dudes on anvil rock and now you go QQ on the forums and remind us that we’re losing cuz we’re outnumbered. Maybe if you transfered to manvil and tried solo roaming for a day you’d understand how your own server is 100 times worse

twitch.tv/ostricheggs MOTM/TOL 2/TOG NA/WTS Beijing winner. Message me for PvP Coaching
@$20 an hour! It’s worth it!

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tuluum.9638

Tuluum.9638

sorry my educational and thought provoking post hurt your feelings, no need to lash out in hatred and personal attacks towards me.

pretty low. tsk tsk. foooor shaaaame.

Is that it?

Nah it was just hilarious seeing DH sweepers running back and forth without seeing us.

Touché!

I suppose hilarity, in its many forms, is a good excuse for a third floor SM hold.

tips hat

Henosis [ONE]
06-04-13
NEVER FORGET

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Steve Whitley.8359

Steve Whitley.8359

AR is mad. or just very disrespectful. funny situation when you beat an AR in a 1v1 /bow then get zerged and that AR you killed gets rez then dances on your corps lmao.. Ive been sat on and danced on a lot from AR and im like why so mad? then I look at the score…oh

so, since you bring up the score (which i find interesting that you’re so proud of), the only team who’s in positive territory is anvil…

DH is down (at present) almost 19pts for the week making you guys within 19pts of nsp, so next week, if you get matched up with them, who knows you may end up switching places, so rather than gloating how awesome your nearly 100 point lead is, think about how much we appreciate the boost it gives us for your #16 rank server to come down here and let us bleed points off ya

last week anvil was ranked #24 and we managed to bleed 10 pts from FC and 12 from DR and move up a spot, this week ET’s bleeding FC and could end up helping us move within a few points of another spot…

so, with servers like dh and et, who could be mad at you guys <3 you’ve been so helpful with our rebuilding efforts.

sorry about the prancing ponies you managed to scare up.

Old Janx // [THG] Jade Quarry / Seafarer’s Rest
secessit viri bellatores

(edited by Steve Whitley.8359)

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: ThunderPanda.1872

ThunderPanda.1872

sorry my educational and thought provoking post hurt your feelings, no need to lash out in hatred and personal attacks towards me.

Is that it?

Nah it was just hilarious seeing DH sweepers running back and forth without seeing us.

Touché!

I suppose hilarity, in its many forms, is a good excuse for a third floor SM hold.

tips hat

haha? what a nice joke? we were trolling on the SECOND floor when the sweepers couldn’t find us. Just how do you think you know what we were doing then? Please, i do not want to make you sound arrogant, so please just get off your high horse and just … stop trying. -.-

Also, this match up’s night crew is so boring…….. The war on forum is way more entertaining than this…

Send me 1000g and I will stop trolling WvW forum.
I have a dream – Our Anet Senpai will make WvW Great Again!
WvW Forum is more competitive than WvW

(edited by ThunderPanda.1872)

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Tuluum.9638

haha? what a nice joke? we were trolling on the SECOND floor when the sweepers couldn’t find us. Just how do you think you know what we were doing then? Please, i do not want to make you sound arrogant, so please just get off your high horse.

Also, this match up’s night crew is so boring…….. The war on forum is way more entertaining than this…

lol… I was agreeing with you, then you go off about arrogance and high horses.

I have done third floor holds, and seen them done against us. I assumed you were taking advantage of what is, imo, one of the best choke points in the game. I was mistaken in that you werent quite that organized/prepared.

I agree, the forum war is certainly better. It even has stoned horses!

Henosis [ONE]
06-04-13
NEVER FORGET

(edited by Tuluum.9638)

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mepheles.2087

Mepheles.2087

You’re dark haven right? In case you didn’t notice AR has the outmanned buff more often than not.

I have no sympathy for you. I have 3v1’d people and had to run away may times because the zerg hopped around the corner. The amount of times that scenario has happened is simply ludicrous.

It’s almost a big of poetic justice. You got mowed down by the only five dudes on anvil rock and now you go QQ on the forums and remind us that we’re losing cuz we’re outnumbered. Maybe if you transfered to manvil and tried solo roaming for a day you’d understand how your own server is 100 times worse

You’re always so angry. Look, it’s not our fault, nor our problem the fairweathers came out to play. But taking every chance to spit in our faces when we even breathe in AR’s general direction makes you look like a child dude. Just saying.

Gates of Madness

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

ThunderPanda.1872

haha? what a nice joke? we were trolling on the SECOND floor when the sweepers couldn’t find us. Just how do you think you know what we were doing then? Please, i do not want to make you sound arrogant, so please just get off your high horse.

lol… I was agreeing with you, then you go off about arrogance and high horses.

I have done third floor holds, and seen them done against us. I assumed you were taking advantage of what is, imo, one of the best choke points in the game. I was mistaken in that you werent quite that organized/prepared.

I agree, the forum war is certainly better. It even has stoned horses!

ugh.. i must be getting bored and tired.. the extreme boredom in wvw right now must be tiring me…..i thought you were saying that we used trolling as an excuse for getting wiped….. i apologize for what i said….. because these DH people just won’t come out of the tower…

Attachments:

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Steve Whitley.8359

Is that it?

dont call me out son. i dont do forum warrior. real life name on the forum, have a real address that i’ll pm ya if you want to meet up and discuss things in person, other than that, i have nothing else to say to whatever conversation it is that you think we’re having.

secessit viri bellatores

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Tuluum.9638

ugh.. i must be getting bored and tired.. the extreme boredom in wvw right now must be tiring me…..i thought you were saying that we used trolling as an excuse for getting wiped….. i apologize for what i said….. because these DH people just won’t come out of the tower…

That sounds rough. I would suggest taking the tower, if you havent already. That will probably get them out.

You know, panda-nize them.

Henosis [ONE]
06-04-13
NEVER FORGET

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ostricheggs.3742

Ostricheggs.3742

You’re always so angry. Look, it’s not our fault, nor our problem the fairweathers came out to play. But taking every chance to spit in our faces when we even breathe in AR’s general direction makes you look like a child dude. Just saying.

Just pointing out the truth. Telling anvil rock you got zerged down is like telling a starving african child that there’s nothing to eat in your pantry.

twitch.tv/ostricheggs MOTM/TOL 2/TOG NA/WTS Beijing winner. Message me for PvP Coaching
@$20 an hour! It’s worth it!

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

ThunderPanda.1872

That sounds rough. I would suggest taking the tower, if you havent already. That will probably get them out.

We first chased them all the way from speldan…. ran back into the tower without even fighting us…….. and we are taking it btw..

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Steve Whitley.8359

We first chased them all the way from speldan…. ran back into the tower without even fighting us…….. and we are taking it btw..

:( I play in the wrong time zone

secessit viri bellatores

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Tuluum.9638

DH doesnt currently know how to handle flanks or perform them (regardless of if it is a map flank over larger distances, or an in-battle flank). If you are able to get a few of your guys to chase them out of speldan, you can have the majority of your group already at Anz waiting. Most of our PUGs will do exactly what you said they did, pretty much every time. So, feel free to send enough to look “threatening” and have the rest wait right outside the closest DH owned tower.

Sometimes we learn best by having our habits shown as our weakest link (predictability).

Henosis [ONE]
06-04-13
NEVER FORGET

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

ThunderPanda.1872

DH doesnt currently know how to handle flanks or perform them (regardless of if it is a map flank over larger distances, or an in-battle flank). If you are able to get a few of your guys to chase them out of speldan, you can have the majority of your group already at Anz waiting. Most of our PUGs will do exactly what you said they did, pretty much every time. So, feel free to send enough to look “threatening” and have the rest wait right outside the closest DH owned tower.

Sometimes we learn best by having our habits shown as our weakest link (predictability).

Things finally got interesting.. I’m glad whoever’s commanding for DH right now. Ty for putting up some effort and trying out different strategies to cap anz.

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kalorian.1935

Kalorian.1935

Just pointing out the truth. Telling anvil rock you got zerged down is like telling a starving african child that there’s nothing to eat in your pantry.

We all know DH outmans you, but the way you tell it makes it sound like you have 10 guys in WvW. Last night I got run over by a 20+ man group from AR and we on DH had the outmanned buff in our own borderland for a while. Thunder Panda posted a screenshot of the group I’m talking about on the previous page. The night before that I saw a similar sized group while roaming in the AR borderland and either Saturday or Sunday night I was chased by a 20+ person group in the GoM borderland. I haven’t been in EB all week so I’m not sure what it is like there but things don’t feel wildly lopsided in the borderlands when I’m on in the evenings.

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

ThunderPanda.1872

We all know DH outmans you, but the way you tell it makes it sound like you have 10 guys in WvW. Last night I got run over by a 20+ man group from AR and we on DH had the outmanned buff in our own borderland for a while. Thunder Panda posted a screenshot of the group I’m talking about on the previous page. The night before that I saw a similar sized group while roaming in the AR borderland and either Saturday or Sunday night I was chased by a 20+ person group in the GoM borderland. I haven’t been in EB all week so I’m not sure what it is like there but things don’t feel wildly lopsided in the borderlands when I’m on in the evenings.

eh… that kind of zerg (the screenshot) always consist of 90% uplevels lol.. you would know if you come to AR.

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Volcano.3918

Volcano.3918

Omg Tht Anz Fight was awesme Against DH
[Zero] had alot of Fun……
Please Give us more Fights tomorrow and stop hiding inside towers

Zero Warlord (AR)

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: HatSimulator.9362

HatSimulator.9362

The best battle log in history, the death of 4 DH by 1 guardian

Attachments:

Gates of Madness [DUI]
Main Warrior | Every other class at 80
I only play WvW

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

To the Hammer/GS Guardian from ROFL, good fight bro. It was like 3x less annoying to fight you without 2 other guardians fighting buffing the crap of eachother lol.

Gates of Madness

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: RAIN.1238

RAIN.1238

Sorry GoM, we would go hit AR, but the map wide lag there is unbearable. So we’re not trying to just focus GoM, we just can’t do anything in AR BL without lagging nonstop until we eventually dc.

-HoD- [EVIL]
| Rainin Ash | Asher Nicole |

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ephedrine.4521

Ephedrine.4521

ha ha gom trying to get me at harpy kitten you

The Ephed’s of [TanK]
-FSP-

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Qualamala Lumpa.9832

Qualamala Lumpa.9832

DH and AR do realise that there are in fact 3 servers in this match right….not just GoM?

The Immortal O N E S [LIVE] | Server: GoM

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

Out of the two of you, you have sufficient numbers to fight us when you want to gather them up. AR had them the other night, no sign no.w

Gates of Madness

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

HatSimulator.9362

“you had big numbers last night”

FOR AN HOUR

Gates of Madness [DUI]
I only play WvW

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Qualamala Lumpa.9832

Out of the two of you, you have sufficient numbers to fight us when you want to gather them up. AR had them the other night, no sign no.w

To fight DH? Honestly, it looks like GoM has trying to do that, but it’s kind of hard when AR and DH both hit continuously at once and don’t spare each other a second glance. I don’t know what’s up with AR, but we had them hitting our keep last night (out of the many times that night) and we managed to push them back 2 out of 3. Out of the 2 times we did push them, DH just went through their side of EB and took most of their towers, yet AR continued to keep hitting GoM’s keep while losing 30 points. It’d be nice to see DH or AR start making this matchup fun again, because up until the past day and a bit, both servers had hit each other equally, but now it seems the odds are stacked against GoM. C’mon guys, it’s WvWvW not WandWvW

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

Rainin said something earlier about AR BL lagfest

Gates of Madness

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Tuluum.9638

I know that when I have been trying to play in AR BL at all, I DC within minutes every single time.

Henosis [ONE]
06-04-13
NEVER FORGET

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Qualamala Lumpa.9832

It never lags for me in there, I only ever get laggy in my own Bls

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

HatSimulator.9362

god help you DH if theres not an arrow cart nearby and a /laugh emote

Attachments:

Gates of Madness [DUI]
I only play WvW

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

HatSimulator.9362

Actually im pretty my last post is Mepheles, who seemed like a cool guy. guess not.

Keep hiding behind your cannons, arrows, zerg, etc

Oh and btw you only hit me twice when i died here and then /laughed. OH and you sent a different warrior to stomp me, so.. grats!

Attachments:

Gates of Madness [DUI]
I only play WvW

(edited by HatSimulator.9362)

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: madchatter.7964

madchatter.7964

We were noticing that lag in there last night, as well, and it was REALLY obnoxious. Sucks that it’s making DH attack us more, though. *shrug* *cry* :P

GoM – [ASH] | Check out the GoMmunity!
main: Medeina (human d/d ele)
alts: yes xP

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Qualamala Lumpa.9832

So……according to my screen when I press ‘B’, half way through this matchup, GoM somehow moved up to the 1/2 tier and we’re now against FA and JQ….And we’re WINNING! Nice job GoM! Keep up the effort!

Ps. this isn’t photoshopped, everyone in WvW for me is now seen as FA scout or JQ scout…..GoM’s moving up in the world!

Attachments:

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

Actually im pretty my last post is Mepheles, who seemed like a cool guy. guess not.

Oh and btw you only hit me twice when i died here and then /laughed. OH and you sent a different warrior to stomp me, so.. grats!

Are you that thief from Zummy or some stuff? If you try to kill me when I’m already being beat on by 3 other people and fight miserably, yes I’m going to laugh, you have tried to do it at least 4 times when I was being attacked by someone else. Didn’t send anyone by the way, I thought you got away like you always do. But hey get mad because of your failed attempts to kill me. I won’t stop you.

Gates of Madness

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

HatSimulator.9362

cannons/arrow carts slamming down on us count as way over 1 person fighting 4 lmao. ya, i failed to kill you, so what? i had fun. but i guess wvw is srs biznez and you have to /laugh.
look how angry i am. My face is steaming with anger

Attachments:

Gates of Madness [DUI]
I only play WvW

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

HatSimulator.9362

Are you that thief from Zummy or some stuff? If you try to kill me when I’m already being beat on by 3 other people and fight miserably, yes I’m going to laugh, you have tried to do it at least 4 times when I was being attacked by someone else. Didn’t send anyone by the way, I thought you got away like you always do. But hey get mad because of your failed attempts to kill me. I won’t stop you.

Also, im pretty sure when i went to come get you, and you got low, you’d run back to the castle entrance then back out. So we did the same kitten.
Also, i will always target you because youre a warrior and can do the most dps/cc/regen so you go down before everyone else, even if i fail, it still kept you way behind the lines and you never pushed forward until we all got pushed back.

But keep on keeping on

Gates of Madness [DUI]
I only play WvW

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

Also, im pretty sure when i went to come get you, and you got low, you’d run back to the castle entrance then back out. So we did the same kitten.
Also, i will always target you because youre a warrior and can do the most dps/cc/regen so you go down before everyone else, even if i fail, it still kept you way behind the lines and you never pushed forward until we all got pushed back.

But keep on keeping on

I ran because being spike in a 4v1 isn’t on my agenda. every time I ran it was because 2-3 people jumped on me. Funny how AR kittenes about never finding a good fight, or one person being run over by like 10+ people, but it’s happened to me twice, by a very large AR zerg. by the way, I never said it was serious, but when you try to bring up some bullkitten like that, yeah I will get serious. If you wanna attack me, do it when 4+ people aren’t sitting on my glutes

Gates of Madness

(edited by Mepheles.2087)

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

You mean [yumy]? They won’t fight you 1v1.

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

You On yet?

Gates of Madness

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: JamboHammer.4397

JamboHammer.4397

was a fun 4vX [PS] In Ar bl but please we saw ur backs more then ur front from all that running..

Attachments:

Nsp,Gom,Mag[Yaks Bend] Asura Thief- Chronic Fangs/Asura War- Karcerus/Norn Mes- Karcmerus
Charr Ele- Mack Jack/Human Guardian- Karcian/Human Necro- Karcermancer/
Asura Rev- Kushatronium/Asura Engi- Kushatronic /Sylvari Ranger- Karcushian

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shiny.7429

Shiny.7429

1st off i nvr post on these forums… but i wanted to express my hate.. GoM, and DH ur gonna double team little old AR? for what reason? GoM i kinda understand because we are beating u, u feel the need to attack us. but a double team really?

just sad to see lol

Shiny – Leader of Third Vanguard [TV] @ Anvil Rock

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

We used to say the same about larger teams that would constantly attack our part of EB, and our BL. They told us attacking the weakest of the three servers is an ancient tactic, so I sucked it up. There is no double team. DH takes what AR has to add to PPT, and GoM… well Idk, maybe to add to their own PPT and take second place. We aren’t having secret meetings behind your backs. O.o Like SBI and CD did to us, we do to you, and so on and so forth. kitten . And don’t even think about sitting back and telling DH you wouldn’t do the same if fate had our paths switched.

Gates of Madness

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

HatSimulator.9362

But keep on keeping on

I ran because being spike in a 4v1 isn’t on my agenda. every time I ran it was because 2-3 people jumped on me. Funny how AR kittenes about never finding a good fight, or one person being run over by like 10+ people, but it’s happened to me twice, by a very large AR zerg. by the way, I never said it was serious, but when you try to bring up some bullkitten like that, yeah I will get serious. If you wanna attack me, do it when 4+ people aren’t sitting on my glutes

funny how you hide in your cannons a superior arrow carts and level 82 veteran guards and expect us to push you. What a “good fight” that was.

Gates of Madness [DUI]
I only play WvW

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Some highlights from this wonderful matchup:
http://youtu.be/1z-d9vGO52E

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

HatSimulator.9362

Oh no guild name drop. Epic stuff. 1v1s in wvw don’t mean jack kitten. Its the 4v1s that mean anything.

Gates of Madness [DUI]
I only play WvW

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Qualamala Lumpa.9832

1st off i nvr post on these forums… but i wanted to express my hate.. GoM, and DH ur gonna double team little old AR? for what reason? GoM i kinda understand because we are beating u, u feel the need to attack us. but a double team really?

just sad to see lol

Lol you act as if AR hasn’t been doing this to GoM? From what I’ve seen with GoM, we purposely tried hitting DH over you guys for the first few days, but then kitten emed to ‘team’ with DH, never once hitting their side of EB, and competing over ours while DH was also hitting us. This was the same in GoM bls for a day and a bit. But yes, GoM wants to keep AR (or try to keep :P ) from beating us.

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

I’ve said what I wanted to say. If I see you running by yourself, I’m definitely putting you on your kitten .

btw, the amount of times we miss each other Taquito is ridiculously amazing. Stop doing stupid crap when I’m not around!

Gates of Madness

(edited by Mepheles.2087)

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: melodey.4652

melodey.4652

I declare that all our feels about wvw need to be in cute animal GIF form from here on out plz and thank u.

Attachments:

Yak Slappin’ Bunker- roamin n stuffs [PD] [Duck]
all classes 80, who is the cheesiest of them all?
gw2 dress-up barbie is the real endgame

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: melodyca.8921

melodyca.8921

Horrible demoralizing matchup. Will be glad when the week is over with. It sucks being outnumbered. The matches are fun when they are EVEN

And GOM…how come its never acknowledged we are in a serious slump???

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Qualamala Lumpa.9832

Horrible demoralizing matchup. Will be glad when the week is over with. It sucks being outnumbered. The matches are fun when they are EVEN

And GOM…how come its never acknowledged we are in a serious slump???

Just wait until leagues! All the servers 20 – 24 are going to have a blast facing rank 12 – 15! Kudos to Anet

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: DaMikenatr.7041

DaMikenatr.7041

Had some more fun duels in DH BL tonight so thanks to all that came out. The fight club will be Thursday night at 10PM U.S. Central time in DH BL behind the windmill. I hope a lot of you can make it out there so we can have some good duels and xVx battles. I’ll be looking forward to seeing you guys there!

Tsyborg – human guardian – commander
Vicious Instinct [VI]