9/20 Ferguson's Crossing/Eredon Terrace/Devona's Rest

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

I’ll take FC is horrible just horrible lol how the hell did this turn into recruitment thread though XD

Well… We’ll need people for the league if we want to be competitive. FC and DR have some good guilds that working together with some ET guilds, can create a lot of potential for a server… He simply know that and want to bring those people to us.

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in Match-ups

Posted by: WarLord.8430

WarLord.8430

I’ll take FC is horrible just horrible lol how the hell did this turn into recruitment thread though XD

Its no offense in your server, I am that type of person and if we losing in the lower tiers and sitting here, I am thinking logical for the upcoming leagues and us moving up together is not a bad thing is it? If you all want to sit at the bottom like its cool thats your choice but ET is on the rise and if we join forces under ET I can see a mighty force forming, we can help yall with transfers.. If not then have fun at the bottom and get used to losing over superior numbers.

[IoM] Immortals of the Mists http://iom.enjin.com
80 Guard, Leader/Commander
Isle of Janthir

(edited by WarLord.8430)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jesse.4631

Jesse.4631

I don’t think anyone from either server is planning to jump ship now :p everyone who was going to leave has done so already

Pink Sylvari FTW!

in Match-ups

WarLord.8430

To all you people talking about ET not having skill, I dont know how many times since reset that you’ve came at IoM(15-20) with superior numbers on both servers 30+ as we whip you over and over and over again and you just so happen to kill us with numbers.

so you may not have as much coverage as ET, yall dont know anything about ET, ET been fighting outnumbered for months ET is all about skill and fighting outnumbered, you put us into a zerg or running in groups and then you add teamwork/communication into the mix, you have all seen what happens when you fight ET straight up in open field or in towers/keeps, we know how to hold it down fighting superior numbers because ET are used to playing out numbered, you come at us with a superior force just more bags for us :p

Cant come at us with golems!?!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=sCaXviqBXsE

Isle of Janthir

(edited by WarLord.8430)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Basket of Boxes.1976

Basket of Boxes.1976

Its a bit funny because the original post on the recruitment forums about all the lower tier servers banding together was made by someone on FC saying everyone should go there. He claimed they were the strongest of the bottom tiers and had beat ET quite easily in all the previous matchups :P If that was really the plan and not just an attempt to boost FC numbers looks like you guys should be joining us

However, I wouldn’t expect anyone to leave their servers at this point. The people still left on the bottom tier servers have been through the worst and I don’t see anyone hopping ship now. I actually liked the idea of the lower tier servers banding together but personally would never leave ET and I am sure its the same for most on FC and DR.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mothafu.5123

Mothafu.5123

However, I wouldn’t expect anyone to leave their servers at this point. The people still left on the bottom tier servers have been through the worst and I don’t see anyone hopping ship now. I actually liked the idea of the lower tier servers banding together but personally would never leave ET and I am sure its the same for most on FC and DR.

Unless the server changed name for EFD United. I know that most of us identify with our servers. Afterall we stood by them for good and for bad.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

I wouldn’t say there’s a huge population gap, it’s mainly the night crew. ET has a very organized and coordinated night team. FC on the other hand has zero atm. We used to have a really good one, but it kinda went meh!

+70 points!

Attachments:

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

anyone who’s saying the population is the same is wrong lol.. is that fair to say if I’m on ET right now?

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

in Match-ups

Posted by: K U T M.4539

K U T M.4539

anyone who’s saying the population is the same is wrong lol.. is that fair to say if I’m on ET right now?

We’ve definitely seen an increase in numbers.

Just being honest.

Basic [BS] NSP/Mag

in Match-ups

WarLord.8430

Listen, ET has never been a low pop server, if you remember ET was a Tier 1 server way back in the day, the server was sitting in last place for ever, everyone mainly went to PvE or took a break from the game and it mainly looked like that was our population, you maybe on ET atm well you can see that theirs a heavy PvE presence, we made the website witch in return brought people to the teamspeak, a lot of PvE players just didnt wvw or were new to the game, we were losing and no one wanted to touch wvw. Then we made the Server Teamspeak we put our system in place to communicate better then just normal communication, started actually winning and putting up more of a fight now our teamspeak has blown up from 60+ a few months back to 150+ on NA Primetime, you would laugh if you actually knew how many Oceanic players ET honestly has, We are out playing you because we are porting multi places and communicating where your hitting and in return a faster response ETs Oceanic crew is less then 30.

I respect everyone choice to stay on their own servers, I should of known no one was going to like all that, I am just thinking for the upcoming League next week the servers are budding up and I am just saying we are going to be playing server far bigger then us and its going to be a rough 7 weeks for all of us, we are playing every server 13-24 in our bronze division , in these 7 weeks we cant transfer out or nothing, no matter who we are playing. This is like preseason and I am just saying that we are stronger together then split.

I promise you I wouldn’t normally come on a matchup forum tell you to hurry and transfer but we have to think of the long term of whats about to happen next week, WvW is not going to be the same sitting at the bottom tier playing fair matchups, you get to play every server in your division no matter their numbers or coverage. We have to hurry and act now or suffer for the next 7 weeks so I encourage all WvW interested players to Transfer over or mail me for more details.

Eredon Terrace: http://eredonterrace.enjin.com

Isle of Janthir

(edited by WarLord.8430)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Advent.6193

Advent.6193

Bloody frigging HELLS! 150 on at NA prime? I’ve never seen that kinda manpower on our TS, period. As for this League foolishness … between that, and the “cap-the-point” mechanics in our BL’s … I’m really beginning to agree with the Tinfoil Hat guys. Namely, this crap’s designed to push folk from WvW to sPvP.

The real way to plop Leagues into the crapper (but harder than hell) would be if all NA server WvWers who think it’s a horrid idea, stopped logging in for about … 2 months. Tank ANet’s “metrics” for ‘em. Maybe then, they’d go with the more sensible 4-group League, as opposed to 2 groups.

Malegryne (Sylvari Mesmer), Lannka (Asura Thief) – Ferguson’s Crossing: [PRD/BRB/OMFG]
Other 80s: Any but Warrior

(edited by Advent.6193)

in Match-ups

WarLord.8430

We’ve opened our Teamspeak to any and all guilds of ET, some still have their own voice servers but it is the main place for WvW/PvE events, so that we can get the best response out of our server, teamwork and communication are increased and reaction times are faster when everyone is under one roof. Theirs more to the system but lets just say things are taking off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LB7BMi5Y-tM#t=198

Isle of Janthir

(edited by WarLord.8430)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Riondron.1069

Riondron.1069

I transferred to ET last Thursday, and I must say, this server is very organized and has a very fast response time. Everyone here works together and knows what needs to be done, and I don’t see any infighting between players, nor anyone arguing with or griefing commanders. I haven’t gotten on the TS yet, but I am very impressed with the organization on ET and quite satisfied that I transferred here. I came over from NSP, and while I have many friends there, I will not be returning to that server. ET is better organized, the people here are friendlier, and the community as a whole is more mature. Everyone here contributes to wvw and helps out where it is needed, without question or argument, and the players are all committed to making ET the best server that it can be. I simply cannot describe all of the differences between ET and NSP, and if I could, it would take up about 10 forum pages – the differences between the two are vast. So if you are looking for a good community with a winning team spirit like I described, then please consider moving to ET: you will not be disappointed.

Commander Kitadia
NSP
Kill a few: there won’t be a many

in Match-ups

Posted by: Solstice.1097

Solstice.1097

lol y’all are silly!

1. yes ET has clearly gotten better at wvw, especially at night
2. FC has gotten boring un-challenging matches that we did not want and def needed a wake up before leagues start
3. FC is rank 2 in the match and #2 always gets double-teamed the most
4. Bloodlust is kittening stupid

Be proud ET but don’t forget our guild wiped your zergs in your BL repeatedly in open field on reset

in Match-ups

Basket of Boxes.1976

Uh DR is beating you guys actually

in Match-ups

Posted by: K U T M.4539

K U T M.4539

Wait, why do we want more people?

Basic [BS] NSP/Mag

in Match-ups

WarLord.8430

lol.. no matter how you wanna look at it we need to join forces for the league because if you think we are good just think about rank 13 :o

Isle of Janthir

(edited by WarLord.8430)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Spica.9308

Spica.9308

At first every big and small guilds in ET were in the PVE zones. We didn’t have commanders, leaders or motivation to even try and win a wvw match-up. Fergs were more play to win, all through out their wvw guilds like Yarr, WZ, etc had been helping them a lot including now trying to ninja our keeps over and over. However, time’s change, the drama queens & trolls left, all our guilds united leaving behind the pve server image. Everyone contributes including our zerg of PUGs (which includes level 1-70s btw) . Everyone contributes but so far you haven’t seen any “Large Guilds” or new “Guild Names” that are worth noting in ET. It has always been there just not in WvW. The leagues are gonna be worse and we are still really small comparing to HoD, SF, NSP and DH. Kaineng, Yak’s Bend and IoJ will simply obliterate everything on weekends and karma train the rest of the week days. It’s ridiculous what Anet does to us every single time but hopefully we all take it as a challenge to become better.

Uhm although FC seems to think we are total newbs with numbers, think of what will happen once we become even better as a server and as coordinated as your guild groups of 10s-20s with their superiority of using mesmer portals and endless arrow carts and golems. Keep in mind it’s easy to wipe PUGs only because they simply love going with the flow using them lowbie gears but takes a lot to “train, lead and motivate” them into an army. I also lost count of all the Omega golems we destroyed with your sneaky and “Pro” tactics. Afterwards, we ended up bumping the wrong keeps and towers running around randomly like newbs. How silly, we were simply bashing our heads til the gates opened itself.

Attachments:

(edited by Spica.9308)

in Match-ups

Basket of Boxes.1976

That’s the thing about the leagues though, they won’t break up communities like we have on ET whereas lots of the servers in the middle of the pack had lots of guilds abandoning ship. We might actually stand a decent chance at any of the servers other than the top 3 in the league because so many people bailed on those servers.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

I came here to comment on the fact that DR is beating FC at the moment. I was pretty shocked when I checked mos this morning. FC, wake up and fight.

If I wanted to be competitive for leagues, I’d transfer again. You know…since I don’t have any server loyalty. xD I do agree with Basket that the bottom 8 servers have had all the fairweathers leave.

I’m here for the good fights and because I have the most awesome friends. Also, I got tired of T1 zerging. T7/T8 is much more fun for the fights.

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

in Match-ups

WarLord.8430

Wait, why do we want more people?

Leagues coming up all you see on the world recruitment and guild recruitment is servers gearing up accepting transfers, the servers we were used to playing before will have far more WvW guilds/players to increase their coverage things are going to get rough if we dont increase our player rate, we all saw what happened when we played IoJ and they have 3 new WvW guilds now.

Isle of Janthir

in Match-ups

Posted by: Runamok.9638

Runamok.9638

Here is what I see right now….

ET does have a number of fair weather karma trainers out in force for this matchup. We did have less numbers out on the field last week when we were other other side of the coin….outgunned and coveraged against IoJ. My WvW rank thanks everyone out and about this week!

ET definitely has grown slowly and steadily over the past few months. On average we field more people in WvW than we ever have since the “glory days.”

ET right now has a great group of commanders and leaders on the server. The growth in use of TS has been amazing for our coordination. It also makes WvW tons of fun! Our TS gets as much use on a daily basis as I have seen up in T2/3. Really our ability to communicate to defend and then back up each other offensively is amazing. Improve coordination and working together as a server has been a key source of our improved Glicko rating.

There has been a homecoming taking place for a lot of old time ex-ET’ers. A lot of the old core WvW leaders/veterans have been coming back. I love it, its so great seeing many old friends return and get to play with them in a decent WvW situation for the first time!

ET also also drawn a lot of onesy-twosies from other servers. The last few weeks I have seen folks in LA professing their love for the ET community upon their transfer over. Some of these folks have been PvX’ers, PvE’ers, and WvW’ers. I have enjoyed meeting new folks and welcoming them to our community.

There have also been historically PvE guilds stepping foot into WvW for the first time. We have been helping these folks get acclimated to WvW and making them feel welcome. It is great showing people that WvW is serious bidness, but also lots of fun as well. The random madness both in TS and on the field is quite addicting.

What we have not had on ET is an influx of WvW guilds from other servers. The growth has been slow and mostly organic which has been wonderful IMO. So there haven’t been too many growing pains. I suspect that eventually we will see an influx of WvW guilds to ET. I hope we handle these growing pains with the grace and patience once we are confronted with them.

I don’t think any guilds are transferring now. However I think once folks experience the new WvW seasons there may be a lot of shuffling. When that shuffling cursors I like to think that ET will be an attractive destination server for serious WvW guilds looking to be part of our community.

-brotha

One Angry Brotha — Stafro Elementalist
Once in a While Mediocre Commander
#ETSummer2014BandWagon

in Match-ups

Riondron.1069

ET does have a number of fair weather karma trainers out in force for this matchup. We did have less numbers out on the field last week when we were other other side of the coin….outgunned and coveraged against IoJ. My WvW rank thanks everyone out and about this week!

ET definitely has grown slowly and steadily over the past few months. On average we field more people in WvW than we ever have since the “glory days.”

ET right now has a great group of commanders and leaders on the server. The growth in use of TS has been amazing for our coordination. It also makes WvW tons of fun! Our TS gets as much use on a daily basis as I have seen up in T2/3. Really our ability to communicate to defend and then back up each other offensively is amazing. Improve coordination and working together as a server has been a key source of our improved Glicko rating.

There has been a homecoming taking place for a lot of old time ex-ET’ers. A lot of the old core WvW leaders/veterans have been coming back. I love it, its so great seeing many old friends return and get to play with them in a decent WvW situation for the first time!

ET also also drawn a lot of onesy-twosies from other servers. The last few weeks I have seen folks in LA professing their love for the ET community upon their transfer over. Some of these folks have been PvX’ers, PvE’ers, and WvW’ers. I have enjoyed meeting new folks and welcoming them to our community.

There have also been historically PvE guilds stepping foot into WvW for the first time. We have been helping these folks get acclimated to WvW and making them feel welcome. It is great showing people that WvW is serious bidness, but also lots of fun as well. The random madness both in TS and on the field is quite addicting.

What we have not had on ET is an influx of WvW guilds from other servers. The growth has been slow and mostly organic which has been wonderful IMO. So there haven’t been too many growing pains. I suspect that eventually we will see an influx of WvW guilds to ET. I hope we handle these growing pains with the grace and patience once we are confronted with them.

I don’t think any guilds are transferring now. However I think once folks experience the new WvW seasons there may be a lot of shuffling. When that shuffling cursors I like to think that ET will be an attractive destination server for serious WvW guilds looking to be part of our community.

-brotha

The guild that I am in, PPP, did begin to transfer to ET this week

Commander Kitadia
NSP

in Match-ups

WarLord.8430

Welcome to ET PPP hope you enjoy your stay and make sure you get your guild registered on the Website/teamspeak when you can hope you enjoy your stay! If you need any help with transfers please post on the forums on the ET website: http://eredonterrace.enjin.com we will be more then happy to help you with transfers

Isle of Janthir

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokunocarrie.7215

bokunocarrie.7215

ET is winning because we are more coordinated then you, and working together,communication and teamwork is everything.

While i agree teamwork, coordination ect. in general does make a huge difference, you have to admit ET’s population is also making a big difference in this match up :p

Communication is key! Props to all the Fergs that are trying, but silly silly Fergs.

blackgate #FHDFriday

in Match-ups

bokunocarrie.7215

Oh and props to the Fergs runnin’ around on me last night in ET BL. You were so close with Bay! So close! Not close enough!

blackgate #FHDFriday

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

I wouldn’t say there’s a huge population gap, it’s mainly the night crew. ET has a very organized and coordinated night team. FC on the other hand has zero atm. We used to have a really good one, but it kinda went meh!

+70 points!

Tell me more about those keeps you own on our BL… And your 355ppt. (and ET at 130)

I’d say your night crew decided to come late (or early in the morning).

Attachments:

WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points

(edited by Jeknar.6184)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ynot.8397

Ynot.8397

Ynot, please add some chest thumping and 2v1 to your post. kthxbai.

I usually don’t chest bump or win 2v1s! That is hard against people who aren’t complete morons. But I will comment and say that Warlord is full of crap which is clear to pretty much everyone, even one of your server mates.

Ferguson’s Crossing→ SoS→ DR→ EBay

in Match-ups

bokunocarrie.7215

I usually don’t chest bump or win 2v1s! That is hard against people who aren’t complete morons. But I will comment and say that Warlord is full of crap which is clear to pretty much everyone, even one of your server mates.

blackgate #FHDFriday

in Match-ups

Ynot.8397

Well ET is not a creative color this week, so you are not allowed to use that gif.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jesse.4631

Jesse.4631

+70 points!

Heaven I’m about to rage, you’ve had that kitten pop up for days! Click on it! God it was even on in the video XD

Pink Sylvari FTW!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dsybok.1405

Dsybok.1405

-brotha

The guild that I am in, PPP, did begin to transfer to ET this week

Yeah so there we have it, they have had inflows since our last matchup. Its pretty obvious, but its also appreciated that someone will admit it. There is no reason not to say “we’ve gotten better” but to claim this matchup is solely about skill is just silly. Its about numbers like every other WvW matchup since the beginning of time.

Ferguson’s Crossing
Ascenion of Elements
Sylvari Ele main

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

OMG, you’re doing this wrong!

Let me show you.

I can’t believe that both FC & DR are double teaming ET. That’s the only reason why we’re at 130 PPT.

Obviously ET has superior fighters and have better coordination over voicechat. FC and DR are total noobs at teamspeak. L2play.

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

in Match-ups

Ynot.8397

Let me show you.

I can’t believe that both FC & DR are double teaming ET. That’s the only reason why we’re at 130 PPT.

Obviously ET has superior fighters and have better coordination over voicechat. FC and DR are total noobs at teamspeak. L2play.

You suck at this game, suck at trolling on the forums, and you suck at using teamspeak. I know more about teamspeak than you so clearly I am a better person in all things. We are beating you at ppt while most of our players are logged off. ET is the worst server in the world and when it crashes and burns the whole world will come together to laugh at your charred remains.

p.s. 1v1 me brah

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

Yeah so there we have it, they have had inflows since our last matchup. Its pretty obvious, but its also appreciated that someone will admit it. There is no reason not to say “we’ve gotten better” but to claim this matchup is solely about skill is just silly. Its about numbers like every other WvW matchup since the beginning of time.

I think they call “Influx” what happened to old Kaineng and what is happening on IoJ and SBI right now… In that matter, the number of people that came to ET aren’t even close as the numbers that those servers received.

But still, saying that ET is winning solely by numbers when your server is getting outplayed in fights that we are undermanned is silly.

Eredon Terrace improved? – Yes
Eredon Terrace got more people? – Yes

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

Let me show you.

You suck at this game, suck at trolling on the forums, and you suck at using teamspeak. I know more about teamspeak than you so clearly I am a better person in all things. We are beating you at ppt while most of our players are logged off. ET is the worst server in the world and when it crashes and burns the whole world will come together to laugh at your charred remains.

p.s. 1v1 me brah

pffft… You two mouthbreathers know nothing about this game.

You must be one of those kids that cry when a glass thief kill you with a 10k backstab, or when a necro put so much conditions on you that you can’t even see what killed you on the combat log.

You two are bad… And I can win this match by myself because I’m the greatest player of all. I even beaten that mouthbreather Ajax Blue in the past. When I’m back at WvW you’ll see ET at 710 ppt (even if we can only get 695 now) because i can do it.

And I will 1v2 you two anytime.

in Match-ups

bokunocarrie.7215

Well ET is not a creative color this week, so you are not allowed to use that gif.

I’m laughing so hard right now, that was a great response.

blackgate #FHDFriday

in Match-ups

Ynot.8397

Let me show you.

p.s. 1v1 me brah

You must be one of those kids that cry when a glass thief kill you with a 10k backstab, or when a necro put so much conditions on you that you can’t even see what killed you on the combat log.

You two are bad… And I can win this match by myself because I’m the greatest player of all. I even beaten that mouthbreather Ajax Blue in the past. When I’m back at WvW you’ll see ET at 710 ppt (even if we can only get 695 now) because i can do it.

But i know for a fact that I’ve beaten both you and belle and I have never been hit with a 10k backstab. I never complain about necro condis because I main a necro. Do your research ya little dumb.

in Match-ups

bokunocarrie.7215

Let me show you.

p.s. 1v1 me brah

“mouthbreathers”

Wow, I thought Ajax Blue left ET a while ago.

blackgate #FHDFriday

in Match-ups

WarLord.8430

Let me show you.

p.s. 1v1 me brah

LOL! You mad bro? You may know teamspeak as much as me but We have a pretty good setup, your homie already said yall dont even get that much in yall teamspeak as us its cool, we know we better then you as a server because the ranking speaks for itself you aint been here so you have no clue what we on or the skill of our server, its all good come at us bro!? Maybe this will wake furgs up and we can have an interesting matchup!

Isle of Janthir

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

“mouthbreathers”

Wow, I thought Ajax Blue left ET a while ago.

Ajax Blue is Omnipresent… His avatar may have left, but he’s still here.

in Match-ups

Ynot.8397

Let me show you.

p.s. 1v1 me brah

LOL! You mad bro? You may know teamspeak as much as me but We have a pretty good setup, your homie already said yall dont even get that much in yall teamspeak as us its cool, we know we better then you as a server because the ranking speaks for itself you aint been here so you have no clue what we on or the skill of our server, its all good come at us bro!? Maybe this will wake furgs up and we can have an interesting matchup!

You are not very good at this. You have to actually type like someone you knows how to speak. You are an idiot.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Runamok.9638

Runamok.9638

Let me show you.

Belle, I will give you an A for effort, but overall a B- troll. Ynot on the other hand is in D- territory seeing as no intriguing elements were included in the troll post. A simple “anananananan boo boo” would have been more succinct and to the point.

As editor of WvW Forum Trolling Quarterly, THE source for academic analysis of the WvW forum trolling industry, let me give you some feedback on your post to help improve it for the next time. WvW Forum Trolling Quarterly has helped many of the finest trolls develop their craft and share ideas over the years. Our gold standard reputation stands out on its own. With that said future submissions should include these required elements:

1. More meat, by this I mean, perhaps put some bacon references in there next time. You provided a mere hedge of text, what we look for in journal submissions is meaty walls of text.
2. More profanity, any good submission includes a minimum of one kitten.
3. More funnies, perhaps adding a yo mamma joke, internet cat meme, animated gif of some random person turning their head or making a funny face.
4. More insults, directly attack your target, but do not directly address your target to avoid forum infractions.
5. More entertainment, don’t be boring. No one likes boring posts, or ones intended to be straight to the point and hurtful. Being mean just isn’t good WvW trolling form. Forums are entertainment, don’t ever forget that.
6. More made up facts, backup your points with made up facts. Made up facts will help sway the reader into see your viewpoint.
7. More sexual innuendo, the internets were founded on sexytime fun, so should wvw forum trolling.
-brotha

One Angry Brotha — Stafro Elementalist
Once in a While Mediocre Commander
#ETSummer2014BandWagon

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

But i know for a fact that I’ve beaten both you and belle and I have never been hit with a 10k backstab. I never complain about necro condis because I main a necro. Do your research ya little dumb.

I don’t need research… I have skills.

And I don’t recall being beaten by a condition necro… Unless you’re one of those necros that see that things gonna get ugly and flee to the nearest tower/keep using deathshroud as your shield. Then you problably will consider getting away alive a victory, and I can’t argue against that.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

At least this thread finally got good!

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

At least this thread finally got good!

All we need is a little bit of trolling… And the thread get a whole new page.

Too bad that figures like PAXA, Filthyrat, manoa, among with many other forum trolls stoped playing this game… The forum was much more fun back then.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cactus.2710

Cactus.2710

All this chest beating is just stupid … doesn’t matter who does it or which server they are from. Skill and coordination can often win skirmishes against greater numbers, but for WvW matches in general population and coverage trumps everything else by a long shot … period. It’s a crying shame, because if ANet wasn’t so clueless on that point we might actually have matches where skill, strategies, tactics, and coordination were actually deciding factors. The results would tell the story instead of the chest beaters.

D/D Thief who prefers mobility to stealth … so yeah, I die a lot
Stormbluff Isle [AoD]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Advent.6193

Advent.6193

I thought Manoa was still around, actually. As for PAXA, I distinctly remember a Jscull post within the last couple of weeks. Dunno about Filthy, think yer right about that.

But, it’s not like new trolls won’t appear to take over where the originals left off. It’s the kitten Internet, Jeknar. You know better.

Malegryne (Sylvari Mesmer), Lannka (Asura Thief) – Ferguson’s Crossing: [PRD/BRB/OMFG]
Other 80s: Any but Warrior

in Match-ups

Riondron.1069

Trollin’ trollin’ trollin’…
keep the forum’s trollin’…
Trollhide!
(whip crack)

Commander Kitadia
NSP

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

I thought Manoa was still around, actually. As for PAXA, I distinctly remember a Jscull post within the last couple of weeks. Dunno about Filthy, think yer right about that.

But, it’s not like new trolls won’t appear to take over where the originals left off. It’s the kitten Internet, Jeknar. You know better.

Manoa still around? I didn’t saw a single post last time we faced SF… As for PAXA, I’ve only seen a lone tag in-game and no posts on the forums.