9/20 Ferguson's Crossing/Eredon Terrace/Devona's Rest

in Match-ups

Posted by: WarLord.8430

WarLord.8430

I am texting off a phone.. I know I dont have a big head lol.. I am new to fighting your servers and players, IoM transferred from blackgate 4 months ago to many ques around our timezone, a friend from ET told us about ET and we did our own research and decided to transfer. I am just saying what I am seeing and if you want to take that to heart your the one taking this game a little to serious. I remember all the smack you were talking a few months back and now your servers are sitting here.

[IoM] Immortals of the Mists http://iom.enjin.com
80 Guard, Leader/Commander
Isle of Janthir

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ynot.8397

Ynot.8397

I am texting off a phone.. I know I dont have a big head lol.. I am new to fighting your servers and players, IoM transferred from blackgate 4 months ago to many ques around our timezone, a friend from ET told us about ET and we did our own research and decided to transfer. I am just saying what I am seeing and if you want to take that to heart your the one taking this game a little to serious. I remember all the smack you were talking a few months back and now your servers are sitting here.

Again, I never talked badly about ET. Typing on a phone is no excuse for run on sentences. You think you know you don’t have a big head. You do have a big head. You have shown that throughout the thread. A few others have too, but you are by far the worst.

Ferguson’s Crossing→ SoS→ DR→ EBay

in Match-ups

Posted by: salocinn.4120

salocinn.4120

Typical forums. I’m not in IoM btw but I have basic reading capabilities.

They offered to GvG so instead of taking cheap shots that have no merit why doesn’t an FC guild (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE) CHALLENGE THEM TO A GVG????

It’s amazing how much people want to talk kitten and then avoid actual GvG. No one cares about your stupid 1v1 bunker spec or your kittenty thief that can stealth all day and win 1v1’s.

Get your guild and accept the challenge. GvG skills differ greatly than 1v1.

Oh missed your message completely, lol your always mad about something did someone kill you again and take a screen shot :o

No I just like to call out people who are hypocrites… it just seems that it’s always the same group of people.

Edit: I have never died to a 1v1 straight up… EVER and I will remain undefeated until the end of time.

I have never died 1v1 on both my thief and my guardian! Ever I will remain undefeated!

Best Guard NA. This is where I learned all my skills from.

i know right! i never 1v1 with him so i can brag all the time that i never lost a duel!

Aurell Hawk_80 Ranger
Kaze pewpew_80 Elementalist
Fergusons Crossing (Yarr)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Narsil.6579

Narsil.6579

I am going to miss fight hour.

I am a failure as a troll. I haven’t gotten any infractions at all.

Nuu lol I vote you as queen don’t get infracted, we must preserve your awesomeness!!

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

Your talking like IoM is good. I only ever see you in zergs. Thats not a good start nor fun gameplay. And for 15-20 to defend a keep? LOL you better have wiped our zerg instead of holding them off till they got bored. 15 up-levels can run in and out of the keep wiping players. Still know sign of this skill u speak of.

First of all its you’re, second who are you even talking to? Also who are you to tell people what is fun for them, lots of people enjoy running in big groups and its the only way to introduce new players to WvW. Also this might come as a shocker but lots of people in FC and DR zerg too, are they also no skill baddies?

And thus begins the kitten of admitting that ET doesn’t have superior tactics , just numbers… He admits it guys, people like to run in bigger numbers, as for us roamers we must band together to fight the good fight!!

Well reading comprehension isn’t your strong suit but that’s okay. Even though I am sure you are trolling I will explain that I was referring to WvW players on every server not ET specifically. Its too bad FC doesn’t war as hard in WvW as they do in the forums, they might be putting up a better fight if they did.

The obvious reason why I am trolling is because you are making an obvious fact, of course every server has players who like to run in a blob, you aren’t preaching to school boys here sir. As for the war in WvW, umm excuse me sir, but I have roflstomped 5 of you in one go before by my self. Doesn’t mean every player is bad, or that every zerg is so good, because we both know both servers have shown horrible commanding or horrible organization at some point. One thing I always respect is not the zerging someone can do, hell i can run in a zerg and feel mighty. To me you show your true skills by taking me down 1v1 or atleast 1v2. I hate zerging for the fact that it relies on either your team running good builds to just AoE the other team, or just who outnumbers who, it becomes boring because I don’t like to rely on my victories solely on the bet that my team will pull through, I like my victories to be personal, selfish, yes but I will only run in a group if I know every member of that group can hold his ground.

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

salocinn.4120

Also, I would like to point that some FC running under a false PAXA tag (the guild name is “Being Bad”), helped DR a lot on EB last night… They spoiled many of my atempts of ninja the red side towers while DR was too busy defending their keep.

Yes FC has PAXA. ET doesn’t have a chance now.

this PAXA is much better than original PAXA just saying

Aurell Hawk_80 Ranger

in Match-ups

Posted by: Detharos.3157

Detharos.3157

It’s been too long, ET! Posting kind of late but whatever. You folks do seem to have really improved in all fronts. The few roaming experiences I had(very few since I’m not on much lately) were spectacular fights to the death.

I will always remember those brutal days of Sorrow’s Furnace domination and the positive relationships all three of our servers built through that tough period. Cheers to all the members who do still remember that time with a smile. Despite the hardship I consider it a proud chapter in the history of both our servers.

As for Devona’s Rest, it’s always a pleasure to cross swords with you swell folks as well. The skill and persistence of many of your players I met in the battlefield could put a smile on anyone’s face.

All… the feels. Love you folks. Cheers and good luck to everyone!

:D

Dathaul, 80 Melee Ranger
Ferguson’s Crossing server.

in Match-ups

Posted by: irishhaf.1692

irishhaf.1692

Bleh could have been a good fight..
How many golems was that.

Deritt ranger lv 80 (Un-retired… liking longbow)
Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kaamau.5341

Kaamau.5341

We got a little tired of Sm getting trebbed.

Fort Aspenwood
PRAISE GEESUS

in Match-ups

WarLord.8430

Again, I never talked badly about ET. Typing on a phone is no excuse for run on sentences. You think you know you don’t have a big head. You do have a big head. You have shown that throughout the thread. A few others have too, but you are by far the worst.

lol you a nerd every time I check this forum, you spend more time on this forum then playing this game, you talking kitten do you thing man have fun.

Isle of Janthir

in Match-ups

irishhaf.1692

golf clap and 2-1 odds weren’t enough for you… instead a what 10 golem rush… bout half omega I think.. you sure showed something…

Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

golf clap and 2-1 odds weren’t enough for you… instead a what 10 golem rush… bout half omega I think.. you sure showed something…

Superior tactics and money bro… All great wars have been won by money and soldiers…

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

irishhaf.1692

It does not resemble a war in any way shape or form…

Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

(edited by irishhaf.1692)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ynot.8397

Ynot.8397

lol you a nerd every time I check this forum, you spend more time on this forum then playing this game, you talking kitten do you thing man have fun.

It takes only a few seconds to call you big headed. You also have more posts on this page than I do. Food for thought.

Ferguson’s Crossing→ SoS→ DR→ EBay

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

It does not resemble a war in any way shape or form…

Lol I wasn’t being serious, lol if this was a war, FC would be sending spies over, we would be tactically placing siege, armored dolyaks, having trebs being moved through places. We would assassinate the commander of ET constantly, and then we would claim your territory and make you our servants. To me this just seems like a giant football game, and in truth instead of playing football, we have the zergs colliding with each other, while the roamers go around tackling anyone, but in reality i think rugby would sound like a cooler analogy…

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Pro trollers (yes I made that word up) don’t get infractions.

Sorry bro, but you didn’t… Troller exist since 1995 in Brazil, and today belong to Ford.

Attachments:

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

It’s been too long, ET! Posting kind of late but whatever. You folks do seem to have really improved in all fronts. The few roaming experiences I had(very few since I’m not on much lately) were spectacular fights to the death.

I will always remember those brutal days of Sorrow’s Furnace domination and the positive relationships all three of our servers built through that tough period. Cheers to all the members who do still remember that time with a smile. Despite the hardship I consider it a proud chapter in the history of both our servers.

As for Devona’s Rest, it’s always a pleasure to cross swords with you swell folks as well. The skill and persistence of many of your players I met in the battlefield could put a smile on anyone’s face.

All… the feels. Love you folks. Cheers and good luck to everyone!

:D

And where is our “Detharos’ Awesome Score Update” to comemorate your return to this mess forum?

WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points

in Match-ups

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

Fun duels as always BS. I don’t like engies, they make my but hurt

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

in Match-ups

Posted by: K U T M.4539

K U T M.4539

Fun duels as always BS. I don’t like engies, they make my but hurt

c:

Basic [BS] NSP/Mag

in Match-ups

salocinn.4120

Pro trollers (yes I made that word up) don’t get infractions.

Sorry bro, but you didn’t… Troller exist since 1995 in Brazil, and today belong to Ford.

made me lulz

Aurell Hawk_80 Ranger

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

fun with yarr

Attachments:

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ozzy.4736

Ozzy.4736

10 [IoM] vs 40 Ferg’s at Hylek camp, you couldn’t even touch us. Thanks for the bags.

(edited by Ozzy.4736)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cocoacaine.3720

Cocoacaine.3720

Fun with yarr </3 (Not Included: Y Not)
15chars

Attachments:

Sir Severus [HP] Ferguson’s Crossing
I love you all </3.

(edited by Cocoacaine.3720)

in Match-ups

salocinn.4120

10 [IoM] vs 40 Ferg’s at Hylek camp, you couldn’t even touch us. Thanks for the bags.

another 10 iom v 40 fergs like this? no wonder why they couldn’t touch you!

Attachments:

Aurell Hawk_80 Ranger

in Match-ups

WarLord.8430

lol if your going to post a screenshot salocinn make sure its current and on the right battleground, he was speaking of us tonight holding it down in EB, was attacked by 30+ fergs at klovan and we only had 10 IoM, we fell back to the front of the gate and held them off until they ran away, then we proceeded to chill outside of SM and troll them until we got sleepy, nice night fergs fun fights outside of SM thanks for the bags, nice to see you putting up more of a fight hope for more interesting fighting’s.

Isle of Janthir

in Match-ups

Harbinger.8637

Also where’s this video? I want to see it.

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

fun with yarr

Sylvaris are plants… So a Sylvari with leaf clothing can be considerated a naked Sylvari?

in Match-ups

salocinn.4120

lol if your going to post a screenshot salocinn make sure its current and on the right battleground, he was speaking of us tonight holding it down in EB, was attacked by 30+ fergs at klovan and we only had 10 IoM, we fell back to the front of the gate and held them off until they ran away, then we proceeded to chill outside of SM and troll them until we got sleepy, nice night fergs fun fights outside of SM thanks for the bags, nice to see you putting up more of a fight hope for more interesting fighting’s.

well it’s just that considering the math skills you have shown so far in this thread and the fact that the 10 of you had trouble killing 2 of us at quentin inside lord room it’s hard to believe that you actually fought 40 players and survived (or was it 70?) Even if half your team is composed of guardians spamming staff 1.

Aurell Hawk_80 Ranger

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ebony.5738

Ebony.5738

Nah, IoM can’t kill 40 fergs. Earlier a group of us (3 to be exact) owned them in there own camp with mercs. There was about 6-7 of them plus pugs. I’m sure IoM can run the kitten out of fractals just not wvw.

Verdánt

in Match-ups

Harbinger.8637

Come on guys be nice. Iom is very skilled show some respect.

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

in Match-ups

Ebony.5738

Also good fights with [BS], I’m gonna miss those this coming reset.

Verdánt

in Match-ups

Ebony.5738

Lol IoM skill, like ants only green.

Verdánt

in Match-ups

salocinn.4120

I bet you can’t spam 1 as fast as they do on your staff!

Aurell Hawk_80 Ranger

in Match-ups

WarLord.8430

Those of you that were in EB know what I am talking about from FC, of course since we were showing you all up of course you not going to say nothing respectful about us, I dont care man.. my member took a screenshot and decided to comment on the forums about what we did because it was honestly sad it was at least 30+ FC outside the tower, we didnt go inside or nothing just held it down at the gate.

The video you speak of we do need to upload but I dont see the point over a weak argument but we do have a video of it, I will have to ask one of my members to upload it here.

Only reason I commented was because that saloinn was posting a screenshot from the wrong fight or day not quite sure but for surely not what I was talking about.

Isle of Janthir

in Match-ups

salocinn.4120

Those of you that were in EB know what I am talking about from FC, of course since we were showing you all up of course you not going to say nothing respectful about us, I dont care man.. my member took a screenshot and decided to comment on the forums about what we did because it was honestly sad it was at least 30+ FC outside the tower, we didnt go inside or nothing just held it down at the gate.

The video you speak of we do need to upload but I dont see the point over a weak argument but we do have a video of it, I will have to ask one of my members to upload it here.

Only reason I commented was because that saloinn was posting a screenshot from the wrong fight or day not quite sure but for surely not what I was talking about.

" hey everyone that screenshot from 3 days ago isn’t what really happenned I swear"!

Aurell Hawk_80 Ranger

in Match-ups

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

you sure are a nice PAXA. shouldnt you be more rude?

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

in Match-ups

Harbinger.8637

I don’t know what you’re talking about.

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

in Match-ups

insanemaniac.2456

i know i saw you being a PAXA tonight

in Match-ups

Harbinger.8637

Guess that was someone else!

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

in Match-ups

Posted by: Penopskot.1439

Penopskot.1439

I’m semi new to posting here but I must say it has been a fun match up. Regardless of all the heated excuses from Fergies leadership dumping on us VERY few ET kicking your zergs to the street corner. It’s a sad day that so many Fergies come in here to talk smack but, really can’t come out with a win. BTW when you take SMC again remember you are only staying a few hours. Don’t think you should unpack your panties. Thanks for all the bags this week it has indeed been profitable.

[RG] Cyntarr
80 Necro
Eredon Terrace

in Match-ups

Posted by: Spica.9308

Spica.9308

It’s quite true we are lacking combat / skirmish guilds in ET and have massive PVE base that makes up for our huge zergs. All these PVE contents are also the main reason we suddenly experience big drops in wvw attendance. Anet needs to learn to balance, not just go insane on PVE contents and completely ignore PVP / GvG / WvW.
^
I also just don’t appreciate FC bragging about how better they are in pvp and constantly reminding us how kitten we are. I appreciate however how better they’ve become. We’ve fought Kaineng, IoJ, NSP, HoD, SF and seen all kinds of guilds and compared to them… It’s still a long way to go for us…

(edited by Spica.9308)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Advent.6193

Advent.6193

Frigging Kaineng >_<
Still owe that server some pain. And, to be honest, that same logic applied to us vs. DR.
Although, I’m enough of a realist to still wonder if current FC would’ve shredded the DR that used to kick KN in the pills.

Malegryne (Sylvari Mesmer), Lannka (Asura Thief) – Ferguson’s Crossing: [PRD/BRB/OMFG]
Other 80s: Any but Warrior

(edited by Advent.6193)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Runamok.9638

Runamok.9638

Typical forums. I’m not in IoM btw but I have basic reading capabilities.

They offered to GvG so instead of taking cheap shots that have no merit why doesn’t an FC guild (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE) CHALLENGE THEM TO A GVG????

It’s amazing how much people want to talk kitten and then avoid actual GvG. No one cares about your stupid 1v1 bunker spec or your kittenty thief that can stealth all day and win 1v1’s.

Get your guild and accept the challenge. GvG skills differ greatly than 1v1.

Oh missed your message completely, lol your always mad about something did someone kill you again and take a screen shot :o

No I just like to call out people who are hypocrites… it just seems that it’s always the same group of people.

Edit: I have never died to a 1v1 straight up… EVER and I will remain undefeated until the end of time.

I have never died 1v1 on both my thief and my guardian! Ever I will remain undefeated!

Best Guard NA. This is where I learned all my skills from.

i know right! i never 1v1 with him so i can brag all the time that i never lost a duel!

Duel [Yarr], been there done that, spanked that kitten . Spanked so good they tried to go for a reach around, DENIED!

Had lots of fun yesterday. Tried solo defending so many paper towers. I enjoyed the defense of Sunnyhill. 4 golems, 4 catapults, 5 rams, 2 arrow carts, and 2 trebs later you took my tower. I’ll help you with proper siege placement next time hit me up.

-brotha

One Angry Brotha — Stafro Elementalist
Once in a While Mediocre Commander
#ETSummer2014BandWagon

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

It’s quite true we are lacking combat / skirmish guilds in ET and have massive PVE base that makes up for our huge zergs. All these PVE contents are also the main reason we suddenly experience big drops in wvw attendance. Anet needs to learn to balance, not just go insane on PVE contents and completely ignore PVP / GvG / WvW.

Oh please… Not the PvE excuse… EVERYONE know that happen on ALL SERVERS.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Solstice.1097

Solstice.1097

you ET guys think FC is attacking you on the forums?

No we are just trolling Warlord because he’s a dumb.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blackhat.9164

Blackhat.9164

A B C D E F G F C S U C K AT EVERYTHING THEY DO.

[DI]

in Match-ups

Advent.6193

1/10 for trolling effort. Returned troll to sender.

Malegryne (Sylvari Mesmer), Lannka (Asura Thief) – Ferguson’s Crossing: [PRD/BRB/OMFG]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blackhat.9164

Blackhat.9164

Aww he sent me a troll back, how cute, but sorry you gonna have to try another dude that’s into that kinda stuff. Thanks for sharing. Returning back to return sender.

[DI]

in Match-ups

insanemaniac.2456

Guess that was someone else!

gasp

someone made a you and ran around wvw

is it a spy

in Match-ups

Advent.6193

@Blackhat
Hey, you’re up against far higher Trollosity here. That last attempt was simply … poor.
Now, if I were to say that it’s ironic as heck that ET’s Forum “Warriors” are trying to talk smack, when the truth of things is simple:

Who wins a majority of our servers’ matchups, again?

I mean, it’s cool you lot are pulling the win … hell, I enjoy the challenge. But some of ya’ll have really let it go to your heads. And that kind of buffonery is something I abhor. Unfortunately, it does seem to be the nature of forums, and the ’net in general.
I guess anonymity makes folk bold, eh?

(edited by Advent.6193)