9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

10v10 gladly, [Bags] doesnt run with 15 because we dont have enough guardians for a 15v15.

Fixed, amiright?

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

I also love how tactics in a group are looked down on. Blob, zerg, aoe, hammer, and blah, blah, blah, are all bad words and bad practices these days. Yet, an organized guild group of 20 -30+ is what WvW is geared towards. T1 comp is pug train in EB, with big guilds on BL’s, and pug train heading to BL in need. Playing in a large group is an advantage in this game.

Zerg busting with a guild is the most fun you can find in this game imo.

Nah, small scale fights against good players with under 10 is the most fun you can have in this game. And it’s a hell of a lot harder to win those fights than crushing PuG zergs.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Adlanaa.6172

Adlanaa.6172

10v10 gladly, [Bags] doesnt run with 15 because we dont have enough guardians for a 15v15.

Fixed, amiright?

Haha correct, fixed.

Lana | NSP | XOXO

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Loken.9724

Loken.9724

oh god the roamer QQ

Sorry we understand the mechanics of WvW and this game in general and make use of them as an organized group

You’re bad. I’m bad. Anet is terrible. We should all retire to the PVE dungeons where half the IOJ fair-weathers and 90% of NSP are right now i guess.

Alaric the Sic level 3 guard
Founder of [SIC] and Commander.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV6azSCyyjhrcNy2WAGKm7w?feature=mhee

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tots.3056

Tots.3056

Fixed, amiright?

Another victim of our 5 man guardian troll group. QQ more please.

Too many necro, people QQ.
Too many thieves, people QQ.
Too many mesmers, people QQ.
Too many guardians, people QQ.
Too many warriors, people QQ.

I guess we should just all run spirit rangers.

We run a few guards to deal with the condi meta, condi are almost completely useless against us as a result. We found a way to adapt, now it’s your turn.

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

(edited by Tots.3056)

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

oh god the roamer QQ

Sorry we understand the mechanics of WvW and this game in general and make use of them as an organized group

You’re bad. I’m bad. Anet is terrible. We should all retire to the PVE dungeons where half the IOJ fair-weathers and 90% of NSP are right now i guess.

teq more like lol

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Loken.9724

oh god the roamer QQ

teq more like lol

Whats that?

Hold my hand through it? Cuz PVE scares me

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Adlanaa.6172

Adlanaa.6172

oh god the roamer QQ

Help, what is pve?

I need an adult!

Lana | NSP | XOXO

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Spazzoni.1703

Spazzoni.1703

I also love how tactics in a group are looked down on. Blob, zerg, aoe, hammer, and blah, blah, blah, are all bad words and bad practices these days. Yet, an organized guild group of 20 -30+ is what WvW is geared towards. T1 comp is pug train in EB, with big guilds on BL’s, and pug train heading to BL in need. Playing in a large group is an advantage in this game.

Zerg busting with a guild is the most fun you can find in this game imo.

Nah, small scale fights against good players with under 10 is the most fun you can have in this game. And it’s a hell of a lot harder to win those fights than crushing PuG zergs.

Maybe for you…

Further up the ladder you go, the less and less you can small man it. Nothing like running a 5 man group looking for fights only to get run over by a 40 man guild on their way to take Bay or Hills…

Suicide Necro

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gravy.7589

Gravy.7589

Uh SIC guild got wiped plenty of times on our BL’s and won some fights as well. Twice at north camp I was with KT as we wiped em with equal numbers and they got hit pretty hard by our zerg. I like them, they are a good group and fun to face. They don’t run from fights, whether outnumbered or otherwise. SE just seems to complain a lot about numbers, so it seems they are suited for silver which wont be a challenge.

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Cynz.9437

oh god the roamer QQ

teq more like lol

Whats that?

Hold my hand through it? Cuz PVE scares me

it is a big angry dragon and apprently you need to have 80+ ppl on TS to actually down him…. :o

someone said Teq is greatest thing ever because it makes ppl on their server united…. apprently wvw is not good enough

All is Vain~

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: HippoLogic.2519

HippoLogic.2519

Lol so clearly SBI is outnumbered on every map by IOJ and NSP but are winning due to their superior skill and tactics has nothing to do with the massive blobs they got running around. As far as wiping [SE] at least we stick around and fight even when outnumbered unlike some norn [TE] commander that I’ve seen wp his zerg away from fights multiple times.

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Cynz.9437

Lol so clearly SBI is outnumbered on every map by IOJ and NSP but are winning due to their superior skill and tactics has nothing to do with the massive blobs they got running around. As far as wiping [SE] at least we stick around and fight even when outnumbered unlike some norn [TE] commander that I’ve seen wp his zerg away from fights multiple times.

omg did he wear white clothes? because i saw him during oceanic time too o.o

All is Vain~

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Then*
Your*

O_O

A+ in grammar.
F in follow through.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: JKFlipFlop.7123

JKFlipFlop.7123

I’ve seen a charr TE commander leave his group multiple times when they started losing the battle.

I Am Harmfull – [WHO] ex tM/XOXO
Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Loken.9724

Uh SIC guild got wiped plenty of times on our BL’s and won some fights as well. Twice at north camp I was with KT as we wiped em with equal numbers and they got hit pretty hard by our zerg. I like them, they are a good group and fun to face. They don’t run from fights, whether outnumbered or otherwise. SE just seems to complain a lot about numbers, so it seems they are suited for silver which wont be a challenge.

10 minutes of insanity with your spawn portal 10 steps from the fight. It was probably the most fun we had on reset. More and more people just kept running in, I had to leave 2 steel chests on the ground as we moved out of that camp when the group got far to large to manage and our guys got slowly downed 1 by 1.

/salute

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pentzski.4620

Pentzski.4620

I love reading the SBI/IoJ matchups. Far more entertaining than any other thread out there. CD is full of polite people who don’t forum war.

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Leader of Nameless Accord [NA]
Maguuma

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

Never ran into you guys, eh, believe what you want.

We run a few guards to deal with the condi meta, condi are almost completely useless against us as a result. We found a way to adapt, now it’s your turn.

Celestial (clock) your turn.

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

(edited by Sororita.3465)

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Loken.9724

For the record

SBI you have a pop very similar to FA in WvW right now. I’d say you are easily of the same numbers as T3/T2 servers. In fact last night at 3am you managed to queue a BL with your Karma train (my friend was in that train..and trolling me many a time as he spiked me after said 50 man train ran over our 6 man group :P).

This is not an insult, or an excuse or anything of that nature. I am just stating how I see you guys being able to match up numbers wise against some of the gold league soon

You will however find that in Gold every group of 50 you come across is a solid 1 guild tag. It gets a bit tougher up there to roam/ small man. Not impossible. Just a lot tougher.

We almost transfered to SBI instead of IOJ because i have friends there so I wish you guys luck in the gold league when you get there.

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: jonwar.4186

jonwar.4186

I love reading the SBI/IoJ matchups. Far more entertaining than any other thread out there. CD is full of polite people who don’t forum war.

we’re not trying to “forum warrior”, think we’re just kind of sick of each other at this point.

Sword Dagger Thief
Ferguson’s Crossing [MAIN]

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Loken.9724

we’re not trying to “forum warrior”, think we’re just kind of sick of each other at this point.

You want forum wars of A+ quality. Go find the guuma thread. Mag is the #1 ranked troll/forum warrior server. No one can keep up with them on the forums, always makes monday mornings at work enjoyable when we fight Mag.

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

when you can show up with 15 talk to me. Until than, as I said, go have fun in spvp.

You’re pathetic attempts at chest thumping make my day. Continue to shout from on high about how good you guys are. Just wait till gold league my friend. Enjoy what SOR/BG have to offer you

Then*
Your*

I’m not your friend, guy. I may have to borrow 5 from DDLG to fight, just to put you in your place, SON.

I’m actually excited to go to those tiers and fight them, guaranteed we won’t kitten out and drop to a lower tier server in search for easier fights.

Go ahead look for another reason to back out.

You’re is correct, means you are.

Your (a form of the possessive case of you used as an attributive adjective): Your jacket is in that closet. I like your idea. Compare yours.

“You are pathetic attempts at chest thumping make my day.”

Yeah makes a ton of sense buddy. kitten .

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

kitten dude… This thread.

Isle Of Janthir

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

Never ran into you guys, eh, believe what you want.

Celestial (clock) your turn.

Attachments:

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pentzski.4620

Pentzski.4620

You want forum wars of A+ quality. Go find the guuma thread. Mag is the #1 ranked troll/forum warrior server. No one can keep up with them on the forums, always makes monday mornings at work enjoyable when we fight Mag.

172 posts here as opposed to the measly 30 somewhat in the mag thread. Not entertaining over there right now! Here is much better for the time being.

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Leader of Nameless Accord [NA]
Maguuma

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Loken.9724

dear lord. Is Mag dead? are they okay? What is going on.

Wait. This PVE thing. They must all be there.

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jyeoi.6027

Jyeoi.6027

For the record

SBI you have a pop very similar to FA in WvW right now. ..

We almost transfered to SBI instead of IOJ because i have friends there so I wish you guys luck in the gold league when you get there.

It’s not too late. We are actually looking for guilds of your size to help control Bloodlust.

Also might wanna try adding this to your rotations.

SBI Warcry

ps. It was revealed that SoR has a similar pop to FA.

Yulo – Champions of Stormbluff [SBI]

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

Wow Tots.

What happened to your trolling level? You went down from elaborate bashing to correcting grammatical errors.

Please, do try harder.

Commander Nachonix

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Cynz.9437

For the record

SBI you have a pop very similar to FA in WvW right now. ..

It’s not too late. We are actually looking for guilds of your size to help control Bloodlust.

Also might wanna try adding this to your rotations.

SBI Warcry

ps. It was revealed that SoR has a similar pop to FA.

jk 2 hours queue for every map

All is Vain~

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: EFWinters.5421

EFWinters.5421

Hi, sorry for dropping in kind of randomly like this, but since [SE] is now on IoJ, has anyone come up with a clever zoomhack name like the old Zoomhaven? A match up between us seems to come closer and closer and I would want to know what to name the forum thread.

Thanks!

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Natronix.9827

Hi, sorry for dropping in kind of randomly like this, but since [SE] is now on IoJ, has anyone come up with a clever zoomhack name like the old Zoomhaven? A match up between us seems to come closer and closer and I would want to know what to name the forum thread.

Thanks!

Can’t tell if trolling or?

Isle of The Zoomthanirs

Hack Of Janthir

Janthir Be Zoomin’

?…

Not sure what server where you talking about, and [SE] was not the guild from DH i heard that had the zoomhackers in it. Its name one of the most expensives dyes…

Commander Nachonix

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Cynz.9437

SE using zoomhacks? that’s new to me

mind to share when and who was it?

All is Vain~

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

EFWinters.5421

You are right it might be Abys, I remember seeing a screenie quite some time ago depicting an asura guardian commander in primeval armor using it.

Either way, aren’t they in this forum thread too?

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

IoJ is still bad.

Care to try us?

Numbers does not equal skill.

15v15 any time this week. I don’t care if you have 3 buffs or not.

Ahem -cough cough-

Well it seems like I have some work todo if there is warring on these here forums, that I did not start.
Virtual street cred and all that.

On a side note. Welcome [SIC] to our humble little slice of WvW. I hope you find it comfortable and to your satisfaction. Don’t know if you realized or not, but you picked the wrong server. Cause I’m pretty sparkly, like touch me, sparkly. You dont know what you lost.
Did you ever stroke the furry wall? Well I’ll tell you man. I ain’t no wall, I’m like a whole 3 dimension box. Yeh. Thats right.
But before you start thinking, yo, this guys like miley cyrus mayn.

Ye. I so cray, I make Crayons look sane.
Don’t make me redecorate.

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Cynz.9437

only asura commander we have is edge and he is a thief o.o

All is Vain~

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Rob.7624

Fixed, amiright?

Too many necro, people QQ.
Too many thieves, people QQ.
Too many mesmers, people QQ.
Too many guardians, people QQ.
Too many warriors, people QQ.

I have to say Tots.
I’ve had the cards stacked against me before, and come out pretty breezy.

But youve got.
That new guy Loken, Sororita, Natronix and like a handful others just totally making you look bad.

Like cmon man. Give over or I’m gunna really want to get stuck in with me chums.
And you defo don’t want to get scraped off the floor. Thats really embarrassing.
You know I lift brah. uknow eeet.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Rob.7624

only asura commander we have is edge and he is a thief o.o

It was you.

I have pics.

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Myro Pyro.1749

Myro Pyro.1749

Thanks!

Can’t tell if trolling or?

Isle of The Zoomthanirs

Hack Of Janthir

Janthir Be Zoomin’

?…

Not sure what server where you talking about, and [SE] was not the guild from DH i heard that had the zoomhackers in it. Its name one of the most expensives dyes…

There was one person in Abyss that was doing that in Darkhaven. He has left Abyss and joined SE while still in Darkhaven. He no longer does it so claiming that Abyss, still does it or SE will do it is irrelevant

Commander Master Myro
Level 80 Guardian
Stormbluff Isle- Leader of [Abys]

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Cynz.9437

woah, who was it, i am curious now

All is Vain~

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

EFWinters.5421

So it is SE. My original post still stands then.

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Myro Pyro.1749

Myro Pyro.1749

woah, who was it, i am curious now

Sorry, talk to your Guild leader about it, He knows who it was. And both of those people are very good friends of mine But things like this shouldn’t be on the forums, so I will speak nothing of the matter or the people who did it.

Commander Master Myro
Level 80 Guardian
Stormbluff Isle- Leader of [Abys]

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Rob.7624

I didn’t read your original post.
But your signature says Ehmry bay.
Go away bay.

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

EFWinters.5421

Go away bay.

Make me.

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Rob.7624

Go away bay.

Make me.

OMG THATS RACIST.

Everyone report this guy because hes being racist.
My feels are so hurt. I fink I need therapy.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

IoJ is still the best server ever.

Fixed it. You’re welcome.

Attachments:

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Rob.7624

A wise fix.

But just on a side note.
Posting a picture of yourself below every comment is pretty lame scale ten thousand.
Just saying.

With love,
Me (I’m prettier anyway)

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Natronix.9827

Go away bay.

Make me.

OMG THATS RACIST.

Everyone report this guy because hes being racist.
My feels are so hurt. I fink I need therapy.

You would know how getting banned for being “racist” feels like amiright rob?

Lel

<3

Commander Nachonix

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Cynz.9437

why is that norn chick looking at your butt?

All is Vain~

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jyeoi.6027

Jyeoi.6027

jk 2 hours queue for every map

Really? I never had that problem. lol. Only all maps queued on reset and even then not for very long. (for SBI)

Other times it’s insta queue.

Edit Oh you were refering to SoR. Yeah, inside info from Anet Dev. They were amazed too. Reset on SoR if you can’t get in right at the start, go to sleep. Other times it’s pretty quick or instant.

Yulo – Champions of Stormbluff [SBI]

(edited by Jyeoi.6027)

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Loken.9724

IoJ is still bad.

Care to try us?

Numbers does not equal skill.

15v15 any time this week. I don’t care if you have 3 buffs or not.

Ahem -cough cough-

Well it seems like I have some work todo if there is warring on these here forums, that I did not start.
Virtual street cred and all that.

On a side note. Welcome [SIC] to our humble little slice of WvW. I hope you find it comfortable and to your satisfaction. Don’t know if you realized or not, but you picked the wrong server. Cause I’m pretty sparkly, like touch me, sparkly. You dont know what you lost.
Did you ever stroke the furry wall? Well I’ll tell you man. I ain’t no wall, I’m like a whole 3 dimension box. Yeh. Thats right.
But before you start thinking, yo, this guys like miley cyrus mayn.

Ye. I so cray, I make Crayons look sane.
Don’t make me redecorate.

Thanks for the welcome. We picked a server that looked fun to wvw on for a while. So far, I gotta say it has not disappointed. Nothing against NSP. It was in our running.