9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

11111131111113111111practicingblobtactix31111113111

There’s your problem. You’re hitting 3 instead of 1 sometimes. l2p baddie

geez taquito, Obs was right…you need blast finishers too dude…

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Loken.9724

Loken.9724

Hey |SC| from Sbi. Ty for the fights. It was a fun afternoon. I know I was certainly disappointed when you stoped coming out. Rage quit ? Or was it just time to log?

Anyways

Ty.

Ugh i’m tired I thought this said SIC lol

Alaric the Sic level 3 guard
Founder of [SIC] and Commander.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV6azSCyyjhrcNy2WAGKm7w?feature=mhee

(edited by Loken.9724)

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kcrook.3945

Kcrook.3945

Hey |SC| from Sbi. Ty for the fights. It was a fun afternoon. I know I was certainly disappointed when you stoped coming out. Rage quit ? Or was it just time to log?

Anyways

Ty.

Ugh, you do realize SIC does not run weekends right? Well done baddie you killed a couple roamers on alts.

EXCUSES!!!! 10v10 plz.

-Ckrael- THE Guardian
[Bags]
Ebay << What a mistake.

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Loken.9724

Anyways

Ty.

Ugh, you do realize SIC does not run weekends right? Well done baddie you killed a couple roamers on alts.

EXCUSES!!!! 10v10 plz.

you want to fight us, you show up to 15v15. theres a reason no legit guild does 10v10 anymore. Its a joke.

That or you show up to our spvp night.

We have a private server, we invite friends from random servers in, we duel/do small group fights in there most of the night.

If you want to show up, It takes place Thursday night 7pm-11pm cst

Pm me in game for the info.

(edited by Loken.9724)

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Legion.1569

Legion.1569

Anyways

Ty.

EXCUSES!!!! 10v10 plz.

you want to fight us, you show up to 15v15. theres a reason no legit guild does 10v10 anymore. Its a joke.

We have a private server, we invite friends from random servers in, we duel/do small group fights in there most of the night.

If you want to show up, PM me in game.

clearly its much easier for 10 people to find 5 other people to join their group then it is for 15 people to ask 5 to sit out……

and as oozo said earlier the less people in a fight the more individual skill matters so clearly you are not confident in your guild member’s ability to do anything other then hammerstun on a target.

Cokie The Clown [HMMM],[BAGS] Formerly Devonas Rest, now SBI

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

Anyways

Ty.

Ugh i’m tired I thought this said SIC lol

Even if it did, way to get aggressive over nothing..

He was thanking them (SC) for the fights.. We had about 10 battles with them this morning that were 4v4/5v5 and it was a lot of fun. He was sincere that we were disappointed that they stopped coming back.

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Loken.9724

Anyways

Ty.

EXCUSES!!!! 10v10 plz.

If you want to show up, PM me in game.

clearly its much easier for 10 people to find 5 other people to join their group then it is for 15 people to ask 5 to sit out……

and as oozo said earlier the less people in a fight the more individual skill matters so clearly you are not confident in your guild member’s ability to do anything other then hammerstun on a target.

LoL, yet you completely ignore the fact that I invited you guys to duel and do some 2v2,3v3, 4v4 and up in spvp. Strange. Doesn’t sound like you are exactly too confident at all in any of your abilities as all you have done from the very start was make random excuses as why you won’t show up.

Not enough guards to do 15v15 (lol you have 5)
Not enough players (hows that guild roster does it read more than 15? mine reads 18 btw)
You don’t do 15’s cuz you’re not baddies (LoL so i guess every major guild including AGG,RG,TW,EP and so on are baddies..right that makes sense)

So which is it? or would you like to find me another excuse?

Just keep ignoring the spvp invites, pretend it is not on the table man.

actually right now 3 of my players are on holidays, i don’t even have 15, i’d still just pick up pugs and do it.
——————————————————-

You can keep your forum warring up, or you can do the easiest thing in the world and just PM me in game.

Offers are on the table. accept, decline, PM me, don’t PM me, I don’t give a kitten. You know the time and place of where you can get a fight.

(edited by Loken.9724)

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kashijikito.1864

Kashijikito.1864

Okay enough posting for me.

Best thing you’ve said all thread.

Someone sounds salty.

Kaz Bloodclaw, The Bell Tolls, Kaz The Spaz
Northern Shiverpeaks

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Naztharius.7639

Naztharius.7639

Had some good fights with Os earlier today! was fun!

Commander Naztharius – [KWBH]
GM of Kingswood Brotherhood -SBI
Bringer Of Truth

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Kashijikito.1864

I’m giving out internet high-fives for each ex-GoM player that gets killed in this matchup.

When did RH transfer to NSP or SBI ???

And cool, ill find someone from RISE, try repeatedly to kill someone and when I do you owe me a high five and you owe that person from RISE about 9 maybe 10 high fives

RH is still on GoM. I’m just keeping an eye on this matchup for some amusement because all three servers have ex-GoMs on it and I want to see who’s the best of those who left.

NOW DANCE, PUPPETS!

We have 1 Ex-Gom.

But we happened to take the best one. MUAHAHAHHAHA.

I’d take JKFlippyfloppy over any of the guilds that the other servers got any day.

Awwwww <3

kitten dude, I wish Tele liked me that much, our conversations always go like this:

“Oh Tele, you’re roaming? Can I join?”
“No Kaz, stop being bad.”

D:

Northern Shiverpeaks

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Kashijikito.1864

Had some good fights with Os earlier today! was fun!

Os is a “no fun allowed” type of guild, sorry.

Northern Shiverpeaks

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Naztharius.7639

Naztharius.7639

why you so mean kash? I’m going to go into the corner and contemplate my life now.

Commander Naztharius – [KWBH]
GM of Kingswood Brotherhood -SBI
Bringer Of Truth

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nickeloneon.8714

Nickeloneon.8714

To the ranger I just 1 shot in SBI BL. Hope you enjoyed that nasty 17k crit.

-That’s what happens when you chase. Stop doing it.

Nycke / Best warrior evar ~ 11111111111111111-5-F1… I win!!

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Kashijikito.1864

why you so mean kash? I’m going to go into the corner and contemplate my life now.

When ever I need to think hard about something, this loops in my head.

http://youtu.be/-F4gG7rXw1s

Northern Shiverpeaks

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

just witnessed [RISE] and [OS] ignore each other to kill us….

yallmad? =p

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Radioactive.1248

Radioactive.1248

[TE] had a great night in IoJ BL, particularly the fights for your garrison and the initial fight at hills when you still had a waypoint. Thanks to all the IoJ who came out to fight and defend your home map unlike most of the kitten kitten kittenes on your server. Respect!

Star Player
[KEK]

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crimson Magdelana.9024

Crimson Magdelana.9024

I don’t know you yet Loken, but that was the realest post I’ve ever read in my life.

If you find yourself in need of a few extras give me a shout.

You call it afk. I call it getting a beer.

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

at least no repair bill~

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: JKFlipFlop.7123

JKFlipFlop.7123

Ty Buns for chasing me all the way into a corner. I could have wped anytime, but I thought you might just 1v1 me. Guess I was wrong, but I also guess I deserve it for last night =p.

I Am Harmfull – [WHO] ex tM/XOXO
Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

Ty Buns for chasing me all the way into a corner. I could have wped anytime, but I thought you might just 1v1 me. Guess I was wrong, but I also guess I deserve it for last night =p.

That was indeed for last night! But from now on it is back to 1v1s should you run into us again. Unless you go snipe bass-kitten again like last night! -shakes her fist-

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Spicyhash.7605

Spicyhash.7605

soooooooo tasty

Attachments:

CD

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Cynz.9437

naw, soooooo tastyyyyyy

Attachments:

All is Vain~

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Miss Firesss.3704

Miss Firesss.3704

You know, with all this complaining about zergs, you would think us in SBI created this matchup, not Anet…..

Would you rather us run around in 10-15, 5 man groups? Think it’s hard to get across the map now? At least you know where the “blob” is and you can avoid them.

If you are being spawn camped, I have a little secret to tell you: There are 3 ways out of spawn.

THREE WAYZ OUT ?! Are you talking about them 4 huge portals ?? Because I count 4 not 3…

Never thought about the portals, but you could try those too. I am talking about the trails to the camps….One trail usually forks off to the left or right too, so you have even more choices!

[Abys]

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

You guys keep Durios farming and I keep missing it Sad dayssss.

Isle Of Janthir

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Cynz.9437

well, i g2g, you can have my superior ac, it is still up xD

All is Vain~

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

well, i g2g, you can have my superior ac, it is still up xD

Uni. In the AM, Sadly cant go XD About to hop on netflix, turn something on and doze off lmao

Isle Of Janthir

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: nyckolag.2394

nyckolag.2394

Ran into SIC for the first time while roaming today and lemme tell you, these guys are atrocious. No wonder they don’t wanna do anything that requires even the minimum of individual skill.

Incoming kittenstorm imminent.

Fellblade is best blade.
Leader and head forum barbarian for [roam]

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Ran into SIC for the first time while roaming today and lemme tell you, these guys are atrocious. No wonder they don’t wanna do anything that requires even the minimum of individual skill.

LOLOLOL, no you didn’t run into SIC. You ran into my little NERF group, first time NERF group in WvW on IoJ, who had two SIC hovering around them. GG on beating up on a Pve engineer who entered WvW for the first time and wasn’t even on VoIP with me and another who was running in WvW for the first time with me.

P.S. NERF had a lot of fun. Thanks for helping me with showing new NERF members a good time.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

(edited by Chaba.5410)

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Loken.9724

Odd considering SIC was not in wvw on Monday. I guess it is a large accomplishment for you to kill 1 of us.

Still no. Reply to duels. Odd.

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

Odd considering SIC was not in wvw on Monday. I guess it is a large accomplishment for you to kill 1 of us.

Well you offer [sPvP] duels, to a bunch of WvW players, what do you expect lol?

Why won’t you duel, 2v2, 3v3 etc… in WvW? Are you not a WvW’er? TBH I wouldn’t have a kitten clue where to begin making a sPvP build on my chars I don’t like the mode and I never go there.

To add another point of honesty, I don’t give two shts how good or bad you play GW2.. But I’d be happy to duel you or anyone else with any of my toons (in wvw), don’t worry I play all 6 regularly(ok not the ele!) and use multiple builds on all of them all the time so I am lacking any sort of ascended setup so I’m sure most have that advantage on me.. I also don’t have any legendaries either since I hate pve..

I’m sure anyone else in XOXO would be happy to do so as well.. We’ll gladly 5v5, and perhaps could scrape up a 10v10 if some spca/splt or tm wanted to join in.. But the reason we don’t do higher is mostly because we just don’t have that many online at once..

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stice.5204

Stice.5204

The only encounter I’ve had so far with that Bags guild is seeing a few of them (along with members of Rise, Hmmm and DUI) among the 20 or so SBI players spawn-camping about half a dozen IOJ players in the NSP BL tonight. They spent almost half an hour trying to lure the IOJ players out of range of the legendary guards so they could zerg them.

I’m sure they’re pretty talented duelists using the most up-to-date solo roaming builds since most of them were quite difficult to bring down, but it didn’t really leave a great impression of any of the guilds involved to see them invest so much time and effort into trying to flank outnumbered opponents just outside their spawn point.

Guardian, Engineer
[SIC] Strident Iconoclast – BP

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Loken.9724

Why won’t you duel, 2v2, 3v3 etc… in WvW? Are you not a WvW’er? TBH I wouldn’t have a kitten clue where to begin making a sPvP build on my chars I don’t like the mode and I never go there.

To add another point of honesty, I don’t give two shts how good or bad you play GW2.. But I’d be happy to duel you or anyone else with any of my toons (in wvw), don’t worry I play all 6 regularly(ok not the ele!) and use multiple builds on all of them all the time so I am lacking any sort of ascended setup so I’m sure most have that advantage on me.. I also don’t have any legendaries either since I hate pve..

I’m sure anyone else in XOXO would be happy to do so as well.. We’ll gladly 5v5, and perhaps could scrape up a 10v10 if some spca/splt or tm wanted to join in.. But the reason we don’t do higher is mostly because we just don’t have that many online at once..

Orb buffs. we also already have an organized night every week foe duels. That’s really why I offer it. We already have members of FA and JQ showing up. Figured its a fair even ground to have some fun.

so if u would like to come yay. If not no big deal.

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Adlanaa.6172

Adlanaa.6172

Orb buffs. we also already have an organized night every week foe duels. That’s really why I offer it. We already have members of FA and JQ showing up. Figured its a fair even ground to have some fun.

so if u would like to come yay. If not no big deal.

We don’t care about the orb buffs that much, a fight is a fight! We would likely not even have the buff anyway, so no scales tipping in our favor. I like difficult odds anyway. I would love some duel practice personally, but I’m a WvW girl. TBH I’ve never even used the sPvP tab except for free ports to LA, and I don’t feel like trying to figure it out. At least not today.
Some group stuff sounds fun though, I’d like to 5v5 or something.

Lana | NSP | XOXO

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

The only encounter I’ve had so far with that Bags guild is seeing a few of them (along with members of Rise, Hmmm and DUI) among the 20 or so SBI players spawn-camping about half a dozen IOJ players in the NSP BL tonight. They spent almost half an hour trying to lure the IOJ players out of range of the legendary guards so they could zerg them.

I’m sure they’re pretty talented duelists using the most up-to-date solo roaming builds since most of them were quite difficult to bring down, but it didn’t really leave a great impression of any of the guilds involved to see them invest so much time and effort into trying to flank outnumbered opponents just outside their spawn point.

I have it on video even.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Loken.9724

Adlanna np. Pm me in game Tuesday or wensday night. Maybe we can get aonw open field stuff going.

Also id like to apologise for the misdirected comment about your guild earlier. I tried editting it when I realized my mistake

No hard feelings.

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: ARTHUSIMON.7481

ARTHUSIMON.7481

The fight at Durios in EB was extremely fun. Same with Bravost. Those numbers are really imposing SBI, but I think we held our own on those fights.

And then a nice 1-1 against a roamer NSP thief. Overall, a nice fight.

Commander Arthusimon
[CORE]
FA

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

When [Os] members are tea bagging people naked then you know guild wars 2 has truly gone to kitten.

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ansilon.6230

Ansilon.6230

To the NSP thief from [Os] that /sit on me about 30 times after being ganked by 3 people after guildies ran into tower.

Please learn how 22222222*shadowstep*2222222 better. Kthxbai.

Imperial Outlaws [IO] ; Salad
Ansií(e) , Mesmer | Guardian | Thief

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: moutzaheadin.4029

moutzaheadin.4029

Adlanna np. Pm me in game Tuesday or wensday night. Maybe we can get aonw open field stuff going.

Also id like to apologise for the misdirected comment about your guild earlier. I tried editting it when I realized my mistake

No hard feelings.

Wow, you are a real clown aren’t you. First you respond to something that wasn’t for you.Then you proceed to toss out sPvP duel invites…

I was thanking SC guild for the fun fights. I don’t even know who you are.. honestly.

15v15…… Lol…

Lets save the 28 people’s time and let them sit this one out. How about a simple me vers you? … Stacks/orb buff either way I don’t care. Windmill or ruins .. I let you choose.

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ruggedeath.6271

Ruggedeath.6271

To the NSP thief from [Os] that /sit on me about 30 times after being ganked by 3 people after guildies ran into tower.

Please learn how 22222222*shadowstep*2222222 better. Kthxbai.

Sounds like something i’d do…

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natar.3671

Natar.3671

Hello to you. We enjoy this crazy pointless zerg in SBI as much as you do. It ruins much of the game play for us roamers.

Well if it was just 1 week of you guys, I’m alright with that. But we have been through 3 weeks of this. First you guys, then CD and then you guys again. The fair-weather players are practically all gone and the core wvw people are pretty sick of always fighting blobs as well. But good fights with you guys, hopefully I can try fighting you guys with an organised team instead of almost all pugs with me.

We were actually hoping to bunker the hell out of hills considering that our server took every single tower/keep in the game leaving us nothing to do at all. Then the crazy zerg showed up and repaired all our doors despite us telling them not to. After that happened you guys were no where to be seen, much to our disappointment.

Yeah after seeing that blob I felt very frustrated and tired so I went to take a break. Had been in wvw for almost 10hours by then. And considering the fact that you guys defended garrison, I thought you guys would defend hills as well since it is the easiest keep to defend and I was right.

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: moutzaheadin.4029

moutzaheadin.4029

Ty , Mr Taqutio and Mrs honeybuns. I will work on it.

11111511111511111151111115 five for blast finisher right ? 1115111115

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

I am but a mere PvP’er and lack the intellectual capacity to learn the higher skills necessary to be a WvW zerger. Mrs. Honeybuns has a proven track record of success and can help you far better than I.

But, as promised, here is a new instructional video on thiefing for my friends over on NSP. Please forward especially to Timada so that he can one day have the chance to win a fight.

http://youtu.be/umKuvv_d-4o

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Kcrook.3945

This is because we hate you. Ioj is the premier open field siege building group of baddies and frankly it disgusts many of us. Then you get a couple transfers trying to act like they are something special. Aaaand obviously they aren’t. Individual/small group skill is nothing Ioj has ever had and will never acquire..

-Ckrael- THE Guardian
[Bags]
Ebay << What a mistake.

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: nyckolag.2394

nyckolag.2394

This is because we hate you. Ioj is the premier open field siege building group of baddies and frankly it disgusts many of us. Then you get a couple transfers trying to act like they are something special. Aaaand obviously they aren’t. Individual/small group skill is nothing Ioj has ever had and will never acquire..

<333333333333

Fellblade is best blade.
Leader and head forum barbarian for [roam]

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Kcrook.3945

<333333333333

<3

-Ckrael- THE Guardian
[Bags]
Ebay << What a mistake.

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: MrFluffy.9307

MrFluffy.9307

<333333333333

<3

awww aren’t you just the sweetest!

Hi

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flerch.4817

Flerch.4817

I am but a mere PvP’er and lack the intellectual capacity to learn the higher skills necessary to be a WvW zerger. Mrs. Honeybuns has a proven track record of success and can help you far better than I.

But, as promised, here is a new instructional video on thiefing for my friends over on NSP. Please forward especially to Timada so that he can one day have the chance to win a fight.

http://youtu.be/umKuvv_d-4o

This is good, ty. I take notes so I can study up and learn. This build is hard and very confusing, but I practice: 444444222244444244444442222222222222222. Right?

Timada Thief|Poof Poof Bang Mesmer
Daklap Elementalist|Man Crushin Thighs Warrior
XOXO|NSP

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tibstrike.2974

Tibstrike.2974

And we thank you so much for your lessons. Like the perfect composition of guardians to anything else in a group, or the proper method of teabagging your opponents. Your methods are truly fantastic and hold us in awe on IoJ!

But seriously, fighting BAGS/DDLG has to be some of the best fun I have because even if we lose to you guys, it enrages us enough to become better in small groups and in our guild group. We keep honing our skills and are ready to come back the next time. Though I will say we are probably still more scared of SPCA/XOXO on NSP than any roaming group on SBI.

Toodles until later our former DR adversaries!

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Kcrook.3945

And we thank you so much for your lessons. Like the perfect composition of guardians to anything else in a group, or the proper method of teabagging your opponents. Your methods are truly fantastic and hold us in awe on IoJ!

But seriously, fighting BAGS/DDLG has to be some of the best fun I have because even if we lose to you guys, it enrages us enough to become better in small groups and in our guild group. We keep honing our skills and are ready to come back the next time. Though I will say we are probably still more scared of SPCA/XOXO on NSP than any roaming group on SBI.

Toodles until later our former DR adversaries!

Guardian > Condi Meta

Pure of Voice ftw!

-Ckrael- THE Guardian
[Bags]
Ebay << What a mistake.

(edited by Kcrook.3945)