Fun 3v3s 2v2s and 1v1s with PPK.

Gungthar[Warrior]/Erndar[Thief/Guardian][Bags]
Stormbluff Isle [Bags]
Bags Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/collectinglootbags

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

DDLG, Bags, TE, CORE, HARD, SIC, XOXO, SPCA, AR, PPK, BUNS, SE, Os, WolF, RISE, Splt, SBI, SG, tM, TRBO and LEXS all suck lol.

get rekt.

were roaming necros, of course we suck. compare us to the other roaming necros…o wait.

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

Killed myself, because I DON’T battle with XOXO. IDGAF

yeah i’d rather jump off a cliff.

Precisely what happened..

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

dank.3680

DDLG, Bags, TE, CORE, HARD, SIC, XOXO, SPCA, AR, PPK, BUNS, SE, Os, WolF, RISE, Splt, SBI, SG, tM, TRBO and LEXS all suck lol.

get rekt.

were roaming necros, of course we suck. compare us to the other roaming necros…o wait.

Can I compared you to flipflop?

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

get rekt.

Carri us moar pls fell.

Isle Of Janthir

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flerch.4817

Flerch.4817

To be fair, it’s the only way they can die faster to get back to their zergling nonsense. Provided one is close, anyway.

Timada Thief|Poof Poof Bang Mesmer
Daklap Elementalist|Man Crushin Thighs Warrior
XOXO|NSP

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: nyckolag.2394

nyckolag.2394

get rekt.

Carri us moar pls fell.

“moar” is an anagram of “roam”. It’s all in the subtleties, mate.

Fellblade is best blade.
Leader and head forum barbarian for [roam]

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

To be fair, it’s the only way they can die faster to get back to their zergling nonsense. Provided one is close, anyway.

You’d know, right?

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

huh…we havent been in a zerg all match up…

you guys are more of the zerglings in all actuality.

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Perkysaurus.2630

Perkysaurus.2630

Thanks for all the bags Ioj good luck with the next match up. It was fun fighting you nsp when i saw you hope your next match up is more even. (But it is anet they would not know balance even if they got a dictionary in the face.)

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: ResetSmith.3719

ResetSmith.3719

Well I jumped off a cliff once near a tower. And then over by hills in IOJ I was just standing on the edge and someone came up to me, I don’t remember if it was XOXO or whoever. But I was like, Oh they’re being nice! They’re not going to kill me while I’m standing here all by my lonesome. And then I got whacked off a cliff by a hammer.

It was pretty hilarious though, to be honest.

FA – lehcar elocin [CORE]

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kashijikito.1864

Kashijikito.1864

Im all alone in IoJ Bl, get over here and fight me!

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/UITKnLy.jpg[/IMG]

Kaz Bloodclaw, The Bell Tolls, Kaz The Spaz
Northern Shiverpeaks

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

Ill come zerg build/armor though so yeah you’ll stomp me prolly :P but no need for you to be alone til more show xD

Isle Of Janthir

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flerch.4817

Flerch.4817

huh…we havent been in a zerg all match up…

you guys are more of the zerglings in all actuality.

Well, duh. Didn’t you see? We PVDoor now!

Timada Thief|Poof Poof Bang Mesmer
Daklap Elementalist|Man Crushin Thighs Warrior
XOXO|NSP

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Downskee.2649

Downskee.2649

can I 1v1 anyone at fightclub or are we just going to watch the necro fight everyone.

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kashijikito.1864

Kashijikito.1864

Ill come zerg build/armor though so yeah you’ll stomp me prolly :P but no need for you to be alone til more show xD

The only fight i got was an embarrassing duo from core that i killed with my undergeared pistol thief.

they tried to use a cheesy perplexity strat. it was pretty bad.

Kaz Bloodclaw, The Bell Tolls, Kaz The Spaz
Northern Shiverpeaks

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Visirale.6097

Visirale.6097

Well, I couldn’t break up the SBI mega zerg. When I went back for NSP’s bay, you brought the karma train there. RUDE. So we took your hills and your wp. Thanks, enjoy your next match up.

tl;dr: Got dragonite, don’t care.

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

nyckolag.2394

can I 1v1 anyone at fightclub or are we just going to watch the necro fight everyone.

They’re scared of looking like bads when they lose to an upleveled again. 2 hours until my assignment deadline is reached. c u all then xoxoxoxoxoxoxox <3

Fellblade is best blade.

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

BEST ENGI IN DA WORLD

BEST LOOKING ENGI IN DA WORLD! Cheer for purplish pink glowing sylvari engineers!

Attachments:

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: LegendaryChief.1908

LegendaryChief.1908

Lol for those that fought a naked Guardian a few days ago

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: savvy.6021

savvy.6021

Shoutouts to Baest, TE, Abys and ML for the fun fights all this week. You guys are a blast to fight and I’ma miss these fights whenever leagues come up.
To DDLG, Bags, etc. Idk what the animosity is between you and us, but I do enjoy our good fights:) You guys are a blast to fight and I will miss these fights as well.

And lastly, TE good kittening fights tonight. That GvG was freaking awesome and that was some of the most fun I’ve ever had in this game.

/salute
/bow

Davos the Flame – Staff Ele Extraordinaire
[HOPE] Spirit of Faith

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Visirale.6097

Thanks for the fights tonight TE. My second time ever driving, and loved fight you guys. First time GvGing where both sides were in it to have a good time, learn and get better. A few trolls on the sideline, but I guess that’s unavoidable. Hope the ANET dev enjoyed the show. Great fights to all sides this week and good luck on reset.

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: AKLbow.2463

AKLbow.2463

I hope the ANet employee enjoyed my spike.

[Envy]
Viohlent – Thief

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

SBI I couldnt help but notice that after the gvg you all quickly left without other sbi around. Started fight club up on nsp bl, windmill after. Only about 3-4 stayed. down to 1 sbi now. L2pwithoutnumbers.

Isle Of Janthir

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Downskee.2649

Downskee.2649

and the 1 sbi the stayed, sadly died

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tukmolytes.3467

Tukmolytes.3467

So..

Thanks for the ‘fights’ [BAGS]

OMG! 0 DPS FTW!!!!

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Isle of Janthir [2012-2017] → Fort Aspenwood [2017-Present]
Power Ranger

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Radioactive.1248

Radioactive.1248

SBI I couldnt help but notice that after the gvg you all quickly left without other sbi around. Started fight club up on nsp bl, windmill after. Only about 3-4 stayed. down to 1 sbi now. L2pwithoutnumbers.

It’s world pvp bro, I hope you don’t get too kitten that most of us wouldn’t get amusement out of dominating a bad player like you repeatedly in a 1v1. We’d rather farm a whole zerg for bags.

Star Player
[KEK]

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Tukmolytes.3467

get rekt.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Power Ranger

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jharkin.9357

Jharkin.9357

Pretty hilarious that the anet employee tried to stop the gvg. I hope TE got a screenshot of that convo and I hope we’re not all banned in a few hours.

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Radioactive.1248

Yeah… He actually did, and then told us we were intefering with his game and violating the code of conduct. Pretty terrific.

Star Player
[KEK]

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

Yeah… He actually did, and then told us we were intefering with his game and violating the code of conduct. Pretty terrific.

Server trolling aside. Whatttt? Please tell me you got an SS of that kitten, Post it somewhere not on Anet so you dont get banned, but so everyone knows about it Cough reddit Cough Please <3

Isle Of Janthir

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: JKFlipFlop.7123

JKFlipFlop.7123

Lol for those that fought a naked Guardian a few days ago

I love how you told you buddy to come in if you needed help before you fought me =p. Once again though, I will admit, you are a very tough guard to fight, even without armor xD.

I Am Harmfull – [WHO] ex tM/XOXO
Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

dank.3680

That’s because they were chasing me around for 10 minutes. I guess they mad at some XOXO trolling, but I didn’t do it! They wanted my kitten anyways lol. But I slipped away eventually, better luck next time guys!

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: slamb.4781

slamb.4781

All the trolling and PPT aside thanks NSP and IOJ for hanging in there and all the good fights and wipes on all sides this week hope you get a better roll this reset =)

Sir Kitty Litter
[QOP] Quaggan Op – Guild Leader

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: SniffyCube.6107

SniffyCube.6107

I’ve only stepped into this match up twice… once after 1 hr queue at reset night and once a few days ago. Both times, it’s been like pulling teeth. I will never understand why anet doesn’t go by wvw population or actually test out its matchmaking systems before implementing them. If you think a lot of people are having fun pvdooring against you guys then you’re dead wrong. It’s been like pulling teeth now for two weeks… even roaming it’s hard to find people to fight. These population imbalances are ridiculous.

Here’s to hoping we all get placed in a better match up next week. I’ve been looking at the match ups and I don’t know what in god’s name anet is thinking. If they think for a second guilds are going to move to “dead” wvw servers to get their faces stomped in these league systems, then I’m pretty sure someone needs to put down the pipe. No incentives and incoming stomps from servers on higher tiers… I don’t even know about this game anymore.

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Tukmolytes.3467

All the trolling and PPT aside thanks NSP and IOJ for hanging in there and all the good fights and wipes on all sides this week hope you get a better roll this reset =)

Yeah, I hope we all get a better roll on reset.

IoJ seems to be a having a Stomp or being Stomped matchups for 3-4 weeks already. It’s frustrating.

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Power Ranger

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Tukmolytes.3467

I’ve only stepped into this match up twice… once after 1 hr queue at reset night and once a few days ago. Both times, it’s been like pulling teeth. I will never understand why anet doesn’t go by wvw population or actually test out its matchmaking systems before implementing them. If you think a lot of people are having fun pvdooring against you guys then you’re dead wrong. It’s been like pulling teeth now for two weeks… even roaming it’s hard to find people to fight. These population imbalances are ridiculous.

Here’s to hoping we all get placed in a better match up next week. I’ve been looking at the match ups and I don’t know what in god’s name anet is thinking. If they think for a second guilds are going to move to “dead” wvw servers to get their faces stomped in these league systems, then I’m pretty sure someone needs to put down the pipe. No incentives and incoming stomps from servers on higher tiers… I don’t even know about this game anymore.

Our brain was conditioned for karma train last week and then this week we are getting steam rolled by SBI.

I wish ANET can give an equal matchups. 1-2k points difference would be very exciting.

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Power Ranger

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Radioactive.1248

IoJ seems to be a having a Stomp or being Stomped matchups for 3-4 weeks already. It’s frustrating.

Look at Millenia. It’s not just you. It’s the new ANET meta. All matches must be decided on reset night based on server roll, not any kind of skill or struggle throughout the week. You can either win by 150k points and karma train all week and have no fun fights, or be grossly outmanned on all maps for an entire week and be unable to hold any structures. Those are your only two choices. They want to slowly gear you into hating WvW and loving sPvP. eSports!!!

Star Player
[KEK]

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

For once i have to agree with radiactive, match up system is a mess. You either roll over other servers with 150k+ points difference or get rolled by higher populated servers. Neither is really that much fun :x

However, aisde from all trolling from SBI this week was at least more fun and challenging than last week where we just ran karma train in every map

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shonie.5297

Shonie.5297

Despite the score, thanks to the IOJ and NSP soldiers who came out to fight, it couldn’t have been easy.
This matchup would have been great a month or two ago!
Good luck to both servers on reset, hopefully you won’t see us for a while.

~Tarnished Coast~

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: grabemx.9836

grabemx.9836

get rekt.

I’m a roaming necro too. But that doesn’t mean much because I enjoy watching Honey Boo Boo reruns, chewing on broken glass, chasing strangers on the street in my clown costume and twerking to naked photos of Miley Cyrus.

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: moutzaheadin.4029

moutzaheadin.4029

Haha, if this is true , that’s funny stuff. I was wondering why some “unknown ruffians” was able to down and spike an anet toon in the middle of a 30+ Sbi horde and the Sbi guys not lift a finger to help.

1 more thing, watching that blob vrs blob.. you guys are kidding yourselves if you actually think that winning that is about skill..

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: earendil.1290

earendil.1290

Let’s try to find the positive out of this. Based on this reaction, we can conclude that these guys are actually playing and enjoying the WvW just like us – even the complaining after is so typical. They are humans too and getting emotional when losing. Which is great IMO.

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

nyckolag.2394

Anybody want to do any 3v3’s – 5v5’s at the moment? We’re sick of tower-huggers/zergs 8(

Fellblade is best blade.

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

I feel like the all of the server transfers have had a great deal to do with this. Seems like several guilds have moved to the top part of the Silver tear to avoid the blobbing of the Gold tear. Same goes for the lowest ranked servers as well. Stacking has caused a population imbalance and has killed the fun for a lot of players. Just my opinion though.

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

Please post a screenie of that, a lot of people will be interested in that.

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Visirale.6097

Haha, if this is true , that’s funny stuff. I was wondering why some “unknown ruffians” was able to down and spike an anet toon in the middle of a 30+ Sbi horde and the Sbi guys not lift a finger to help.

1 more thing, watching that blob vrs blob.. you guys are kidding yourselves if you actually think that winning that is about skill..

XOXO, plz leave. You guys are good at what you do. Don’t talk down on something else because you don’t like it. That’s middle school level trolling, I’d expect grad school level trolling or better from you. yawn.

Props to the xoxo necro. Seems like a nice guy and nuked just about everyone he 1 v 1’d last night. I still want to duel your warrior…

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

Theres a difference on the “skill” level needed for GvG or roaming.

A good roamer/soloer depends a lot on reaction time, skill combos, and a good build.

For GvG or any kind of organized group play however you need an insane level of coordination in order to be succesful. Its not as easy as the roamers suggest, lol.

Commander Nachonix

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

For GvG or any kind of organized group play however you need an insane level of coordination in order to be succesful. Its not as easy as the roamers suggest, lol.

Majority guardians, hammer warriors, staff eles then a mesmer or two! listen to leader.

thats about it…

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: grabemx.9836

grabemx.9836

Theres a difference on the “skill” level needed for GvG or roaming.

A good roamer/soloer depends a lot on reaction time, skill combos, and a good build.

All you need is 2 necros, 10 Guardians, 2 Staff Elementalists, one mesmer and 5 hammer warriors.

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood