9/27 Fergustan, Derkhueven,North/South Peaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Solstice.1097

Solstice.1097

@ Moutz I haven’t found an NSP group of less than 4 that I haven’t killed.

I either slaughter 1-3 NSP, or they group-gank me.

So it must just be up to whoever we are lucky enough (or unlucky) to run into.

Normally I run near a group of 7+ NSP and get 181501 stuns+condis on me. Either that or I run into 2-3 of them and drop them like flies.

All the skilled players seem to be grouped up. Guessing that’s because you’ve been outnumbered recently???

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mepheles.2087

Mepheles.2087

Kinda sucks we don’t have any recruitment threads on the WvW recruitment forum…. No one wants to come to Darkhaven…. Still, it could be worse.

Gates of Madness

in Match-ups

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

pfffff I don’t run from anything because I can’t! -Life as a Guardian.

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

in Match-ups

Posted by: moutzaheadin.4029

moutzaheadin.4029

Hey! My favorite Bush! I been looking for you! Not even in a trollol way. Nice to see you creeping. Hope maybe I see you in wvw. Last we talked you was spvping if I remember correctly.

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kaamau.5341

Kaamau.5341

Dear Fc ,

being a former fergusons crossing soldier , I was happy to see we got you guys in a match. If anything else it was to see who was still playing there and have some trips down memory lane.

After 2 short sittings of playing ive found very few of the ole school guys left. What replaced them is even more disturbing. Seems like the whole Olympic track team of runners transferred in. Not only do most run for even fights. They run from outnumbered fights in there favor..

I normally make a video or two with some music that fits the mood. But.. wow all I have clips of is people running from me.

What’s going on here ?

I even keep an eye out for this |HP| guild as they show screenshots of slaughtering people 12v2.. I find a few of them.. they run too… Wtf?!

Please .. don’t let the week end like it has started people of Fc. I would hate to have my last memory of my former server as chickenkitten pvpers.

I don’t even know if I put up my Obs song of the day video.. chasing people into towers and into the water isn’t a fun watch..

That is all.

Ty

No offense, but I see the same thing from NSP all day long, the only time they don’t run is when its a gank squad or they called for 3 more people already. We all see that from the majority of players on most servers. day in and day out. Came across a hardened solo roamer and we will be happy to do battle, but if you just come across a random. Don’t expect them to stay very long.

Fort Aspenwood
PRAISE GEESUS

in Match-ups

Harbinger.8637

Hey! My favorite Bush! I been looking for you! Not even in a trollol way. Nice to see you creeping. Hope maybe I see you in wvw. Last we talked you was spvping if I remember correctly.

I want to say I ran into you already. Unless XOXO has a lot of female human mesmers! Mostly it’s just been warriors and thieves.

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ebony.5738

Ebony.5738

Dear Fc ,

being a former fergusons crossing soldier , I was happy to see we got you guys in a match. If anything else it was to see who was still playing there and have some trips down memory lane.

After 2 short sittings of playing ive found very few of the ole school guys left. What replaced them is even more disturbing. Seems like the whole Olympic track team of runners transferred in. Not only do most run for even fights. They run from outnumbered fights in there favor..

I normally make a video or two with some music that fits the mood. But.. wow all I have clips of is people running from me.

What’s going on here ?

I even keep an eye out for this |HP| guild as they show screenshots of slaughtering people 12v2.. I find a few of them.. they run too… Wtf?!

Please .. don’t let the week end like it has started people of Fc. I would hate to have my last memory of my former server as chickenkitten pvpers.

I don’t even know if I put up my Obs song of the day video.. chasing people into towers and into the water isn’t a fun watch..

That is all.

Ty

From what you can see with our current score, FC has gotten a zerg mentality now. Everyone wants to blob up. I agree, it’s pretty chickenkitten, but it’s like both DH and NSP. 90% of the time you run across some random pug that doesn’t know how to do anything but spam 1 and you will have to kill him faster than he can run. There are still roamers out there on every server, just gotta find them. =)

Verdánt

in Match-ups

Posted by: Narsil.6579

Narsil.6579

Dear Fc ,

What’s going on here ?

That is all.

Ty

Idk who you are running into but most NSP I’ve fought run from me, had a Warrior and mesmer fight me, a cond warrior and a GS mesmer, both lvl 80, warrior almost got downed and ran , as for mesmer same, a guardian friend of mine came and helped me down them when we caught up to them.

CHicken PVPers?Lol look at NSP , its a gank fest, we go around killing some and they run afterwards only to come back with more, don’t act like NSP is some good roaming server, I see more fighting in big groups then alone, takes atleast 8+ to come after 1 guy or 2, and even worse you chase them all the way to the spawn.

As for leavign FC no one cares bro, in FC we been through kitten all this time, people leave and come, no one cares who you remember, some left because of self indulgence, some because they were tired of losing, some because they couldn’t handle bigger numbers etc.

Take what you want of this matchup but your view of us won’t matter so much more then our view of your server.Which is also like you say, you kittens run with your tial behind when its equal numbers, I been spawn camped by 5+ and always when its 3 or 4 making a push they seem to retreat, so don’t talk trash when your server itself is full of kittens as well.

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

Also it would be sad for me to rage and be alone, but the sad part is it isn’t just me or my guild in here saying NSP is a kitten about their roaming, it’s coming from both sides of DH and FC, and in fact it’s multiple people. The other side is the only ones defending NSP are either XOXO or OS, and sadly I’ve wooped several OS already , XOXO may be the only competition I will ever come across if that.

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

(edited by Narsil.6579)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Adlanaa.6172

Adlanaa.6172

I want to say I ran into you already. Unless XOXO has a lot of female human mesmers! Mostly it’s just been warriors and thieves.

There are a few of us Obs is the one in the sexy white miniskirt.

Lana | NSP | XOXO

in Match-ups

Posted by: Solstice.1097

Solstice.1097

I’m gonna extend some middle ground and assume the higher ranked servers NSP has been against are even worse about ganking in larger groups.

Maybe NSP just needs some time to calm down and adjust to the bronze league pace again?

We have plenty of roamers and duelers as you can see on the forums.

in Match-ups

Harbinger.8637

Well now I know who to keep an eye out for. Obs your doom approaches!

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

in Match-ups

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

Also it would be sad for me to rage and be alone, but the sad part is it isn’t just me or my guild in here saying NSP is a kitten about their roaming, it’s coming from both sides of DH and FC, and in fact it’s multiple people. The other side is the only ones defending NSP are either XOXO or OS, and sadly I’ve wooped several OS already , XOXO may be the only competition I will ever come across if that.

Was that you in my SS or a guildy? Just curious.. I fought one of your warriors today running mace/gs.. We fought for like 10 mins till it got boring but he was pretty decent.. Also Vio says you aren’t a terrible mesmer so I’ll take his word for it on that one..

cya out there.

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

Was that you in my SS or a guildy? Just curious.. I fought one of your warriors today running mace/gs.. We fought for like 10 mins till it got boring but he was pretty decent.. Also Vio says you aren’t a terrible mesmer so I’ll take his word for it on that one..

cya out there.

Nah thats someone else, HP is a small group of a few who are really good, we run warriors, or in my case mesmer, we have a ele, but we are legit roamers. Yeah he wasn’t bad himself, nice seeing you guys come have some fun. Im not horrible, I stick to what i mean, so don’t take it personally, I just been getting overrun lately and down here in t8 its always going on, but NSP is so far the largest server we have fought GoM, AR, DR, have hit rock bottom so it hasnt been hard for us till now.

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

Posted by: Agricola.2817

Agricola.2817

Speaking as a pretty bad player on FC, I’ll have a go at fighting anything up to a point. That point being when the mesmer starts blinking all over the place and kittenting clones, or when the thief starts leaping into his smoke fields like its hurdles day at gym class. Then I say nope and bail because I like a good fun fight, not a boring kitten one.

Though, since I’m playing an uplevel this week, running is the order of the day.

FC- TCCP

in Match-ups

Posted by: AKLbow.2463

AKLbow.2463

Can we just make a public service announcement letting everyone know that the windmill is a perma-1v1 zone?

[Envy]
Viohlent – Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: Glaeser.8015

Glaeser.8015

Can we just make a public service announcement letting everyone know that the windmill is a perma-1v1 zone?

The windmill is for GvG bro.

Glaezer – [Splt] [Holy] – NSP
Charr Guardian & many alts
I am the donut

in Match-ups

dank.3680

You mean BvB..

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

You mean BvB..

with the amount of mesmers XOXO runs it sure does seem like a 5v5 is a blobvblob

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Corelli.7932

Corelli.7932

I love the people in here talking BAD about nsp’s roamers. Things are changing, but nsp is probably still the best server, roaming/smallgroup wise.

Lmfao just wiped 10 guys with and wiped a bunch of BC with 3, Also our tag is HP come on BC send more… in terms of roaming PAXA had it down, Im sorry

Is this you kitten talker? I hope not cuz too ez…

Yay! I got screen shotted! I run around fight, win some lose some. The fact you would screen shot some random fight is awesome. Thanks.

in Match-ups

dank.3680

I love the people in here talking BAD about nsp’s roamers. Things are changing, but nsp is probably still the best server, roaming/smallgroup wise.

Lmfao just wiped 10 guys with and wiped a bunch of BC with 3, Also our tag is HP come on BC send more… in terms of roaming PAXA had it down, Im sorry

Is this you kitten talker? I hope not cuz too ez…

Yay! I got screen shotted! I run around fight, win some lose some. The fact you would screen shot some random fight is awesome. Thanks.

It wasn’t random, I thought it was Narsil.. I only SS a fight if there is a purpose behind it, like out-bm’ing PD..

in Match-ups

dank.3680

You mean BvB..

with the amount of mesmers XOXO runs it sure does seem like a 5v5 is a blobvblob

hah! We really don’t run many mesmers much anymore!

in Match-ups

AKLbow.2463

You mean BvB..

We rarely have more than two or three people playing mesmers. And most of the time there are only 3-6 of us running around a map at any given time. So obviously there is a maximum of 9 clones running around. I still don’t count that as a blob of XOXOs.

[Envy]
Viohlent – Thief

in Match-ups

AKLbow.2463

Everyone needs to l2b (learn to blob).

[Envy]
Viohlent – Thief

in Match-ups

Adlanaa.6172

Yeah I’m confused, I can think of maybe 3 of us that run mesmer every day…and my only other option really is a support guardian, not so fun for solo roaming.

Lana | NSP | XOXO

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

Yeah I’m confused, I can think of maybe 3 of us that run mesmer every day…and my only other option really is a support guardian, not so fun for solo roaming.

Do I what I do, roll a warrior… lvl 80.. run Shield Op mace build.. = profit, way too many warriors out in the field at times, well NSP those have a ton of rangers though!

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kashijikito.1864

Kashijikito.1864

There’s a lot of mad in this thread.

Kaz Bloodclaw, The Bell Tolls, Kaz The Spaz
Northern Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Adlanaa.6172

Do I what I do, roll a warrior… lvl 80.. run Shield Op mace build.. = profit, way too many warriors out in the field at times, well NSP those have a ton of rangers though!

My warrior is level 9 and runs very slow at the moment…

Lana | NSP | XOXO

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

My warrior is level 9 and runs very slow at the moment…

When he hits 80 he will have perma swiftness and 100b it will be too Op, Anet better not nerf mesmer inc patches, lol atm mesmer is hard to run in a good build, I’ll stick to my build atm, too many stun cond classes, but if my mesmer gets nerfed , I will shelf him, hard to come across good mesmers anymore these days, except for that OBS guy, but other then that not much is going on, and Tinthre too xD

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

dank.3680

Don’t be confused.. We are known on FC for being a guild of Mesmer’s and thieves, because that’s literally what we used to be.

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

Don’t be confused.. We are known on FC for being a guild of Mesmer’s and thieves, because that’s literally what we used to be.

I did run across you guys when you were formed of thieves and mesmer, nothing wrong with it, in fact I think people will cry for anything, just the skill is that matters I still hate D/P with a passion lol D/P take no skill ….

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

And Os would care..

If we were a roaming guild.

:)

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

in Match-ups

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

Also obs, texting from my phone so not online to whisper you.

Get trolled son.

I am not harmfull.

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

in Match-ups

Adlanaa.6172

O rite, I forget these things.

Lana | NSP | XOXO

in Match-ups

moutzaheadin.4029

Well now I know who to keep an eye out for. Obs your doom approaches!

That blink face first into the wall.. haha , I can’t get it out of my head.. was nice to see you even in that situation.

Gl the rest of the week!

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

in Match-ups

moutzaheadin.4029

Get trolled son.

I am not harmfull.

I am bad , sry Mr harmfull

P.s narsil , Ty for kind words.

Much better fights tonight. Had some fun , Ty Fc.

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

in Match-ups

Posted by: JKFlipFlop.7123

JKFlipFlop.7123

Get trolled son.

I am not harmfull.

I am bad , sry Mr harmfull

P.s narsil , Ty for kind words.

Much better fights tonight. Had some fun , Ty Fc.

Ty obs

I Am Harmfull – [WHO] ex tM/XOXO
Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

in Match-ups

JKFlipFlop.7123

I don’t think you’ve come across a tM/SPCA roaming group yet then….

Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

Saw the fight at Greenvale in FC BL. Some stuff there, I tell ya what.

Gates of Madness

in Match-ups

JKFlipFlop.7123

I hope you like all of my emotes PD, they are just for you ^^

Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

in Match-ups

Harbinger.8637

This is true, tM/SPCA/Nerf groups are pretty talented.

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

in Match-ups

JKFlipFlop.7123

Oh you were one of the people we 5v5d last night. Those were fun! I was the tM necro ^^

Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

…..Well this sucks.

Gates of Madness

in Match-ups

Harbinger.8637

Oh you were one of the people we 5v5d last night. Those were fun! I was the tM necro ^^

Ya Necros are annoying….that’s why I always target them first!

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

in Match-ups

Posted by: Detharos.3157

Detharos.3157

Dear Fc ,

What’s going on here ?

That is all.

Ty

I ran solo from 4-5 angry XOXO members 2 days back and lived. I hope that didn’t contribute to any of this frustration. . I just wanted to admire the.. assets.. of that mesmer you had running around in a bikini top, but you folks wouldn’t stand for it.
Anyways no offense with my running, but I just hate watching 4-5 people or more melt away a single target helplessly with a bunch of brainless CC spam as if it were skill of any kind.

So anyways…. the bikini XOXO mesmer. And Oh, and that adorable asura warrior. Had the pleasure of fighting the two of them mano a mano. Talented players right there. Especially the mesmer. Next time I will be more careful with my movements so I don’t get caught with my pants down when you pop those clones on me though.

Dathaul, 80 Melee Ranger
Ferguson’s Crossing server.

(edited by Detharos.3157)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

wow XOXO is not 80% Mesmer 20% thief? madness!

on another NSP note, I don’t want to sound like a kitten, but does Os think they’re good when they run 40-50 man semi coordinated blobs fighting 30 man pug groups? I mean ateast they don’t laugh but its like watching PAXA kill 1 person then claim glory

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

wow XOXO is not 80% Mesmer 20% thief? madness!

on another NSP note, I don’t want to sound like a kitten, but does Os think they’re good when they run 40-50 man semi coordinated blobs fighting 30 man pug groups? I mean ateast they don’t laugh but its like watching PAXA kill 1 person then claim glory

PAXA there’s that name again, they haven’t returned back from the dead have they >.> I made sure weeks ago to seal the coffin with everything from Holy water to garlic and even crazy glue, who is this PAXA you speak of!!

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

Sadly I have the Tm guys were easier, but the SPCA guys were good, had an asura guardian and mesmer stalemate me, holy crap do they do a number though, specially the pugs I was with, they couldnt keep up with the guardian so props to him xD

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

Posted by: GrandmaFunk.3052

GrandmaFunk.3052

All the skilled players seem to be grouped up. Guessing that’s because you’ve been outnumbered recently???

Yup, after 3 weeks of trying to roam solo and only running into groups of 30+ that have 3xbloodlust.. many of us gave up on that play style and got in the habit of running with our own groups.

GamersWithJobs [GWJ]
Northern Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shu.6981

Shu.6981

Sadly I have the Tm guys were easier, but the SPCA guys were good, had an asura guardian and mesmer stalemate me, holy crap do they do a number though, specially the pugs I was with, they couldnt keep up with the guardian so props to him xD

Fact, you can not say tM is easy if you have not fought the Joe and Mugi duo.

Mugi [-tM-][Holy]
IamMugi
NSP