9/27 Fergustan, Derkhueven,North/South Peaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

lol, anti ranger build

Is there a ranger ranger build? You know where they do more than death by a thousand cuts over the span of about 30minutes?

mesmer have a GS , it makes for great range killshots, by anti ranger i mean most rangers I run into wont do much to me, uptime retal and uptime reflect, can make for great combos, downside, my fat legs wont let me run 100 yards to catch up to them if they are tanky …

I think you’re missing their point that Rangers don’t generally do much to anyone.

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

in Match-ups

Posted by: Narsil.6579

Narsil.6579

lol, anti ranger build

Is there a ranger ranger build? You know where they do more than death by a thousand cuts over the span of about 30minutes?

mesmer have a GS , it makes for great range killshots, by anti ranger i mean most rangers I run into wont do much to me, uptime retal and uptime reflect, can make for great combos, downside, my fat legs wont let me run 100 yards to catch up to them if they are tanky …

I think you’re missing their point that Rangers don’t generally do much to anyone.

I know it sucks :/ but NSP groups have a ton of rangers that sit on the back and spam 1 when someone is injured, that still does a ton of damage to running target, but i do miss the days of the BM ranger or trap ranger, those things were fun to fight.

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

narsil you talk too much
most mesmer builds are cheese 1v1’s if you didn’t know

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flerch.4817

Flerch.4817

lol, anti ranger build

Thank you, Dank. These people are funny, seriously replying to that post.

Timada Thief|Poof Poof Bang Mesmer
Daklap Elementalist|Man Crushin Thighs Warrior
XOXO|NSP

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

narsil you talk too much
most mesmer builds are cheese 1v1’s if you didn’t know

and if you didn’t know mesmer has been nerfed 3x by now, and if you didn’t know guardians are still easy to handle, if they are bunker i can tank em, if they are burst i can survive. Sorry moobsy but same goes for guardians.

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

What do you want me to do? just run naked, not do anything, seriously make me a build Moobsy, make me one so i can feel worth something Mr Dudley Do right..

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

Posted by: Omne.4603

Omne.4603

wow XOXO is not 80% Mesmer 20% thief? madness!

on another NSP note, I don’t want to sound like a kitten, but does Os think they’re good when they run 40-50 man semi coordinated blobs fighting 30 man pug groups? I mean ateast they don’t laugh but its like watching PAXA kill 1 person then claim glory

If we can fit 40-50 people into 7 groups then we must be good.

http://www.austintexas.gov/sites/default/files/files/Animal_Services/cute-kitten-playing.jpg

I Cant Stop/ Ocularis
NSP | Os Guild Master
www.osguild.org | www.youtube.com/osthink

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

I should bring up the patch notes, sword nerfed, focus nerfed, ic to phantasms, icelerity moved to 25 in illusions so if ur a phant build that wouldnt be good, staff no longer procs 100% protection on use, chaos armor and chaos field have a internal cd now, only viable traits so far go for PU and torch, so phant builds are trash now adays, most people on WvW will run either cond builds or a variation of hybrid pistol builds, GS with torch or pistol. So yeah some builds were cheese, but with the current builds out, most of those cheese builds suck tbh, a good ele can wipe a phant build, a good cond engi as well.

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flerch.4817

Flerch.4817

So much rambling

Timada Thief|Poof Poof Bang Mesmer
Daklap Elementalist|Man Crushin Thighs Warrior
XOXO|NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: TogoChubb.3984

TogoChubb.3984

I disagree that phant builds are trash. I think most people playing phant builds now are horrible players. I can’t tell you why b/c then you would know my secrets!!!! They have been nerfed hard (almost 50% on all aspects of the build) but they are still viable. You used to be able to just lay your face on the keyboard in any direction and now you have to start on the left side and role right. LOL….just kidding! It ain’t what it used to be but it still works if you are patient and aware of the other classes CC skills.

Thanks for the entertainment today people. Best day at work in a while by far. Bravo…Well done!…. /Golf clap

Commander Togochubb aka Chubby
Perfect Dark [PD] – Yaks Bend

in Match-ups

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

What do you want me to do? just run naked, not do anything, seriously make me a build Moobsy, make me one so i can feel worth something Mr Dudley Do right..

Don’t listen to Mooby. He’s a dirty stream-sniper who uses two food buffs. >:/

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

I disagree that phant builds are trash. I think most people playing phant builds now are horrible players. I can’t tell you why b/c then you would know my secrets!!!! They have been nerfed hard (almost 50% on all aspects of the build) but they are still viable. You used to be able to just lay your face on the keyboard in any direction and now you have to start on the left side and role right. LOL….just kidding! It ain’t what it used to be but it still works if you are patient and aware of the other classes CC skills.

Thanks for the entertainment today people. Best day at work in a while by far. Bravo…Well done!…. /Golf clap

Say hi to tinthre for me, yeah they are still viable , but they have short comings, against stun builds or AoE heavy or cond heavy, they require more intense skill now adays, i remember how stupid pistol sceptre sword sword was xD that was a broken build, still is but man back then it was game in 2 rounds

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

Don’t listen to Mooby. He’s a dirty stream-sniper who uses two food buffs. >:/

Taquito yeah he runs double food buffs, scares me at times, that is some heavy sorcery right there :/

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

TogoChubb.3984

Taquito you use fireworks to kill people…..That is more OP than any other weapon in the game. Can you get a legendary fireworks box? How many crayons do you have to stick up a dragons kitten to get that one?

Narsil – I’ll def let him know you said hi….he’s extremely kitten ed about the current condi meta duration and sPvP bloodlust nodes in WvW so he hasn’t been online too much these days. I know he is still playing but not too much dueling for him right now.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Adlanaa.6172

Adlanaa.6172

Ok guys , lets all stop the madness.

what we really should be talking about is how bad the pvp has been this week.

I normally have a song of the day music or video up by now. But my clips this week are all ez wins or people running. so lets just relax. sit back and let my music do its thing!

welcome to todays

Obs song of the day!!

btw , my feet hurt

Hahaha seriously perfect song choice. +1 for Iron Maiden.

And apparently I left for the morning and missed a forum brawl, gah. You boys are so hot tempered!

Lana | NSP | XOXO

in Match-ups

TogoChubb.3984

Get the popcorn lana and get to readin….This was a great day for forum work. It was a GG that def needs to rematch tomorrow.

Edit: for the record I still have a good hour to an hour and a half left at work. I still need something to keep me entertained. It’s all fun and games till Taquito shows up with his kitten fireworks. Then everyone scatters like a PvE noob into the forum towers.

(edited by TogoChubb.3984)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

but does Os think they’re good when they run 40-50 man semi coordinated blobs fighting 30 man pug groups?

Yes

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

I love Iron Miaden, they introduced me to the world of rock but as a present I will leave you guys with a gift, so please open this brown bag I’ve left in your porch, it has a gem in it don’t worry xD

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

Hey look youre winning

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Taquito you use fireworks to kill people…..That is more OP than any other weapon in the game. Can you get a legendary fireworks box? How many crayons do you have to stick up a dragons kitten to get that one?

Maybe it’s not the fireworks that are OP…

#NerfTaquito2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Glaeser.8015

Glaeser.8015

#NerfTaquito2013

It’s the fireworks. Taquito es Scrub.

Glaezer – [Splt] [Holy] – NSP
Charr Guardian & many alts
I am the donut

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

#NerfTaquito2013

http://youtu.be/0KvswDn6NdY

in Match-ups

Posted by: Logi.5612

Logi.5612

Fact, you can not say tM is easy if you have not fought the Joe and Mugi duo.

What about the Scarlet/Mugi tM duo? :’(

Currently in EU – [Au]

http://tinyurl.com/NewNecroVideoAu

(edited by Logi.5612)

in Match-ups

Posted by: AKLbow.2463

AKLbow.2463

In other news – while wvw was down I got two precurors (Dusk & The Collosus) from mystic kittenforge.

[Envy]
Viohlent – Thief

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

In other news – while wvw was down I got two precurors (Dusk & The Collosus) from mystic kittenforge.

Sir we are fundraising for the Fergs in need, umm for 40g a day, you will be supporting a local Ferguson (me) , your donations can greatly enhance (my) wvw experience, and bring stability to a broke player, upon donating, you will receive a pamphlet with a picture of the person you are sponsoring, their background info. You can send a care package to said person, and we will send you an annual update on his (my) well being.

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shu.6981

Shu.6981

What about the Scarlet/Mugi tM duo? :’(

Scarlet go away

Mugi [-tM-][Holy]
IamMugi
NSP

in Match-ups

AKLbow.2463

Sir we are fundraising for the Fergs in need, umm for 40g a day, you will be supporting a local Ferguson (me) , your donations can greatly enhance (my) wvw experience, and bring stability to a broke player, upon donating, you will receive a pamphlet with a picture of the person you are sponsoring, their background info. You can send a care package to said person, and we will send you an annual update on his (my) well being.

Sorry, I donated 10 g to the players online in XOXO because they need support in order to keep throwing siege on people they kill. Besides, I’m saving to actually “buy” a legendary so I don’t have to do map completion again…

[Envy]
Viohlent – Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

My match up threads all ppl complaining about roamers halp pls guise. How 2 roam pls teach.

Isle Of Janthir

in Match-ups

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

Noes I need Dusk for Eternity . Gimma.

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

in Match-ups

dank.3680

WvW still down… Boring..

Narsil y ur guild so terrible?

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

WvW still down… Boring..

Narsil y ur guild so terrible?

I love you too bro <33

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

Posted by: Glaeser.8015

Glaeser.8015

#NerfTaquito2013

http://youtu.be/0KvswDn6NdY

The guilt was eating away at me. I’m sorry Taquito you know I didn’t mean it.

Glaezer – [Splt] [Holy] – NSP
Charr Guardian & many alts
I am the donut

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

Day 3 after wvw shut down, the U.S. fed shut down.
Current WvWers have returned to PvE. A once remembered place has now become a hostile environment. Overcrowding in LA still isn’t a problem. Food buffs have become scarce as the day progresses the timer on mine dwindles and so does my hope of ever returning back to my motherland.

Day 340

I have recieved a letter from Dank.3680, a once remembered foe from another faction, now but a distant memory. How long has it been since I last saw him, I hope he is doing well. I have four Sons and a grandson, the tales I will tell of the great Dank.

Day 3600

What am I doing here, where am I, who am I, the questions did once arise along time ago, to now be but dull silhouettes of what once was and now is no more. Time slowly passing by, ticking through space, I a lonely human being, in this vast unknown world….

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

(edited by Narsil.6579)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drastic.8920

Drastic.8920

I did manage to kill someone from Kain right before it went down; fun times

FC: Remnant Militant [SNKY]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jesse.4631

Jesse.4631

Why is wvw still down…. i’m forced to do pve

Pink Sylvari FTW!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Adlanaa.6172

Adlanaa.6172

Sorry, I donated 10 g to the players online in XOXO because they need support in order to keep throwing siege on people they kill. Besides, I’m saving to actually “buy” a legendary so I don’t have to do map completion again…

thank you btw <3 now maybe I can get Entropy and not be an outcast.

Lana | NSP | XOXO

in Match-ups

Posted by: Korruptkai.8527

Korruptkai.8527

Also it would be sad for me to rage and be alone, but the sad part is it isn’t just me or my guild in here saying NSP is a kitten about their roaming, it’s coming from both sides of DH and FC, and in fact it’s multiple people. The other side is the only ones defending NSP are either XOXO or OS, and sadly I’ve wooped several OS already , XOXO may be the only competition I will ever come across if that.

I don’t think you’ve come across a tM/SPCA roaming group yet then….

Sadly I have the Tm guys were easier, but the SPCA guys were good, had an asura guardian and mesmer stalemate me, holy crap do they do a number though, specially the pugs I was with, they couldnt keep up with the guardian so props to him xD

Fact, you have not fought the Raiden and Stalagta duo yet.

Opinion, the Mugi and Joe duo can destroy the Raiden and Stalagta duo.

Opinion, the Mugi and Joe duo wouldn’t even lay a dent against the Raiden and Stalagta Duo.

[Holy] Warrior/Guardian

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shu.6981

Shu.6981

Also it would be sad for me to rage and be alone, but the sad part is it isn’t just me or my guild in here saying NSP is a kitten about their roaming, it’s coming from both sides of DH and FC, and in fact it’s multiple people. The other side is the only ones defending NSP are either XOXO or OS, and sadly I’ve wooped several OS already , XOXO may be the only competition I will ever come across if that.

Sadly I have the Tm guys were easier, but the SPCA guys were good, had an asura guardian and mesmer stalemate me, holy crap do they do a number though, specially the pugs I was with, they couldnt keep up with the guardian so props to him xD

Opinion, the Mugi and Joe duo wouldn’t even lay a dent against the Raiden and Stalagta Duo.

Fact, Stalagta likes to Duo Roam with Mugi more than Raiden.

Mugi [-tM-][Holy]
IamMugi
NSP

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Fact, Stalagta likes to Duo Roam with Mugi more than Raiden.

Fact, I’d watch the hell out of a 2v2 best of 3 match of Raiden/Stalagta vs Mugi/Joe. Make it happen. Just make sure you record it from Stalagta’s perspective so I can play “Guess Where Mugi Is” while watching.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jesse.4631

Jesse.4631

wvw back up :O all FC man your battle stations! Oh hey NSP and DH palls no wvw aint up yet keep pveing!

Pink Sylvari FTW!

in Match-ups

Posted by: melodey.4652

melodey.4652

#NerfTaquito2013

I’m starting the rally. Meet in NSP Lion’s Arch tomorrow morning armed with fireworks hoping to catch Devon Carver lurking. I expect you to demonstrate your OP skills by killing people in town clothes next.

#NerfTaq2013 #NerfTaq2013 #NerfTaq2013 #NerfTaq2013 #NerfTaq2013 #NerfTaq2013

Yak Slappin’ Bunker- roamin n stuffs [PD] [Duck]
all classes 80, who is the cheesiest of them all?
gw2 dress-up barbie is the real endgame

in Match-ups

AKLbow.2463

Public Service Announcement: XOXO caused server crash by having 9 people online this morning.

[Envy]
Viohlent – Thief

in Match-ups

dank.3680

Public Service Announcement: XOXO caused server crash by having 9 people online this morning.

You forgot the “0 mesmers” part.

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

The rage for me is so good, lawl every DH NSP guild I see goes for me like crazy, holy kitten , hahaha, and the emotes is so sweet, kitten I’m becoming popular these days

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

dank.3680

The rage for me is so good, lawl every DH NSP guild I see goes for me like crazy, holy kitten , hahaha, and the emotes is so sweet, kitten I’m becoming popular these days

Don’t worry we emote anyone who makes themselves known, right PD? It’s a sign of endearment. And when I throw a siege on you it means I really love you – or hate you, that part is a mystery.

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

Don’t worry we emote anyone who makes themselves known, right PD? It’s a sign of endearment. And when I throw a siege on you it means I really love you – or hate you, that part is a mystery.

Love you too <33, besides its not just you, its every guild, atm out for me, lol holy crap, 5 man teams coming for me lawl, but on the bright side, I got Applied Fortitude my hp is so sexy atm

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

Posted by: Advent.6193

Advent.6193

Right. I missed all the fun, obviously. Narsil … you don’t seriously think all the “good” Mesmer builds run PU and/or Torch, I would hope. Or, that Phant-spec’s been nerfed into uselessness.
Also – all this talk about NSP Mesmers … I’m surprised Andro’s beast self hasn’t appeared to trouble our boys yet.

Malegryne (Sylvari Mesmer), Lannka (Asura Thief) – Ferguson’s Crossing: [PRD/BRB/OMFG]
Other 80s: Any but Warrior

in Match-ups

Posted by: Assassin X.8573

Assassin X.8573

sir, when you get 15 people to stack might in north camp and chase a soloist all the way to nw camp, you dont earn the right to jump on or sit on his body.

[DARK] is henceforth a guild for scrubs.

LOL i’ll have to let shotty know you took a pic of him. im guessing umadbro?

Darkhaven Gold Tiger Assassin X [JPGN][Sold][VII]
Videos on Youtube

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

Right. I missed all the fun, obviously. Narsil … you don’t seriously think all the “good” Mesmer builds run PU and/or Torch, I would hope. Or, that Phant-spec’s been nerfed into uselessness.
Also – all this talk about NSP Mesmers … I’m surprised Andro’s beast self hasn’t appeared to trouble our boys yet.

Don’t you dare call Andro out, or Siafu Q>Q I beg of you bro, not again, the pain…. Siafu btch slapped me last time, Im still hurting , he is too broken!

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

Don’t you dare call Andro out, or Siafu Q>Q I beg of you bro, not again, the pain…. Siafu btch slapped me last time, Im still hurting , he is too broken!

1v1 phants are still hunky dory, 1vx ehh maybe, but I think PU is way more viable, way more, deff way more!

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon