9/27 Fergustan, Derkhueven,North/South Peaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Narsil.6579

Narsil.6579

Leona is a hardcore whoopin kicking scratching kitten, holy crap she was tanking all of that…

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

5:45: Whoah, SPCA is so hardcore. I wouldn’t dare to fight that fight. I totally need to see how they’re gonna win and learn somethin!

Joe: “cu sars lol”

Great video, haha. Though SPCA and tM have mesmers but no XOXO mesmers? It’s like I don’t even know you anymore, Northern Shiverpeaks.

Gate of Madness

in Match-ups

Posted by: Adlanaa.6172

Adlanaa.6172

5:45: Whoah, SPCA is so hardcore. I wouldn’t dare to fight that fight. I totally need to see how they’re gonna win and learn somethin!

Great video, haha. Though SPCA and tM have mesmers but no XOXO mesmers? It’s like I don’t even know you anymore, Northern Shiverpeaks.

XOXO mesmers busy playing redress Lana in LA.

Ty Obs <3

Lana | NSP | XOXO

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mepheles.2087

Mepheles.2087

Nothing happening…

Gates of Madness

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sarsbear.3469

Sarsbear.3469

Purimm and I came from Ultima Online, where if you die your corpse is fully lootable, as in armor/weps/consumables. In games like these where death has no penalty and I see groups that size balling up and building siege to take a tower no one is defending my eyes blur and I go auto-run.

We were only on EB to find something to fight, and when we find a group that doubles our numbers (the fight below Mendon) half of them take off leaving their buddies to die. This game breeds people who eschew pvp.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

What the kitten is that thing?

Its a pony goat.
Or a Poat.

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

in Match-ups

Posted by: moutzaheadin.4029

moutzaheadin.4029

Ty Obs <3

I have to be honest, finding stuff that looks good in this game is WAY more challenging
Then fighting the 1111111 pushing zombies DH has pvping.

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

We never get many transfers and people transfer off and fizzle out or pve and whatnot. Has nothing to do with not wanting to be in silver league. We will be happy anywhere there are fights, win or lose pointwise.

I expect you will become the new bandwagon server for bronze league. If I were a bandwagoner I’d be looking at NSP, HoD, SF…possibly DH (DH is doing very poorly this week so that would strike it off my list). To be honest I like NSP the most out of all of these servers since I like the roaming groups on your server.

Yeah its been confirmed, NSP is the new bandwagon server, it doesn’t take logic, based on their placement and standings, only way they would lose is if, somehow a silver leagues server lost rating fell and NSP took their spot, then NSP would be last place in silver league, in which case which ever server from silver league fell, would still probably have a field trip on us, unless of course it turned out to be another fallen GoM or DR or DH, then in which case, I think SF and HoD would duke it out for the bronze league. crosses fingers

How has this been confirmed? I haven’t seen any new guilds. Honestly seeing fewer guild or small guilds merging with larger ones.

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

Same. I have seen the same guilds from the last time we fought you guys, but things could have changed.

Gates of Madness

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flerch.4817

Flerch.4817

Narsil talks out of his kitten a lot, apparently.

Timada Thief|Poof Poof Bang Mesmer
Daklap Elementalist|Man Crushin Thighs Warrior
XOXO|NSP

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

1 hour till 5….. Any idea where the anticipated fight club is being held?

Gates of Madness

in Match-ups

Posted by: Glaeser.8015

Glaeser.8015

The game is so much more fun and rewarding when you push the odds. Often times you lie flat on your face (especially if you’re Sarsbear) but those times you succeed are more than worth it.

cu sars

Glaezer – [Splt] [Holy] – NSP
Charr Guardian & many alts
I am the donut

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

Apparently you aren’t up to date with the forums and also again ratings can change a ton based on the pairing system, so atm we still have 2 weeks before we even know which servers are gonna be placed and where, as for no growing in numbers? I see a ton of NSP recruitment in the recruitment section, don’t ask me why I am there. Also how can ratings change rapidly and server position? ET was saying how they were doing so much better since they had faced bigger servers, grown in population etc. They are facing lower ranked servers and we get the opposite, now FC even though we are losing our spot in this week matchup to DH, we are projected to shoot up to 22nd place in ratings, thnx to the rating system.

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

Posted by: Subete.2057

Subete.2057

DH has so many bad players/pugs. What happened? Like did half my server forget how to play?

Free Brownies – DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flerch.4817

Flerch.4817

Apparently you aren’t up to date with the forums and also again ratings can change a ton based on the pairing system, so atm we still have 2 weeks before we even know which servers are gonna be placed and where, as for no growing in numbers? I see a ton of NSP recruitment in the recruitment section, don’t ask me why I am there. Also how can ratings change rapidly and server position? ET was saying how they were doing so much better since they had faced bigger servers, grown in population etc. They are facing lower ranked servers and we get the opposite, now FC even though we are losing our spot in this week matchup to DH, we are projected to shoot up to 22nd place in ratings, thnx to the rating system.

Q.E.D.

Timada Thief|Poof Poof Bang Mesmer
Daklap Elementalist|Man Crushin Thighs Warrior
XOXO|NSP

in Match-ups

moutzaheadin.4029

DH has so many bad players/pugs. What happened? Like did half my server forget how to play?

A hell of a lot more then half. Between FC Olympic track team and Dh hiveminded drones this match up is bad bad bad. I’ve stop bothering to record the last few day simply because it feels like cod5 combat training in godmode.

If this is what weeks are going to be like when the season starts in the bronze league.. I am going to miss the CD/SBI/Ioj trains… This week has been garbage.

I’m sorry if I hurt anyone’s efeelings. But these bottom of the barrel servers in wvw should have the plug pulled.

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kalorian.1935

Kalorian.1935

It is speculation and sort of conspiracy thing going on, about higher tier servers throwing their matches to get to lower leagues to take the winnings, idk if it is true lol ,but this is why Anet should have thought this crap through, instead of 3 , they should have made 4 of 6 , or 6 of 4, i know it makes more winners, but it makes closer matches and better outcomes. At this rate if a high server does throw itself on purpose to go to the lower leagues and dominate, then we still screwed!

Speaking of not thinking things through, how were you envisioning the 6 leagues of 4 working? Does one server just completely sit out from WvW each week?

in Match-ups

Posted by: RAIN.1238

RAIN.1238

I enjoy the fights against FC before they call in their entire server to deal with our one group that can’t even pop orange swords. Haven’t really had the chance to take on NSP, but look forward to it!

-HoD- [EVIL]
| Rainin Ash | Asher Nicole |

(edited by RAIN.1238)

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

A hell of a lot more then half. Between FC Olympic track team and Dh hiveminded drones this match up is bad bad bad. I’ve stop bothering to record the last few day simply because it feels like cod5 combat training in godmode.

If this is what weeks are going to be like when the season starts in the bronze league.. I am going to miss the CD/SBI/Ioj trains… This week has been garbage.

I’m sorry if I hurt anyone’s efeelings. But these bottom of the barrel servers in wvw should have the plug pulled.

Obs… shut the hell up. Not in a mean way, or angry. But you need to be quiet. You talk too much, and half the time you don’t even know what you’re talking ABOUT. Now is one of those times.

Gates of Madness

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

Obs… shut the hell up. Not in a mean way, or angry. But you need to be quiet. You talk too much, and half the time you don’t even know what you’re talking ABOUT. Now is one of those times.

Ouch and apparently I was supposed to be the mindless one, Feelings aside, this matchup is boring, because I’ve given up on fighting a horde everytime i step outside, even if NSP claims to have roaming parties, it still isn’t fun when 5+ come out of nowhere constantly, to the point, I’ve killed 2 and 3 are coming that way,then more come, then more, I just give, and the bad part is, most of the time our zerg is one spot trying to take something, sometimes they fail , sometimes it works out, but this match up is just too much, and the zerg when it cant do anything, the commander tags go off, and people are left to cluster somewhere and take stuff if they can, which half the time will fail if NSP scouts are nearby. Props to Dh you guys caught up to us, as for me and several others this week is not good, we will just let NSP ride around , only 1 more day, then its back to t7 for us hoozah!

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

It is speculation and sort of conspiracy thing going on, about higher tier servers throwing their matches to get to lower leagues to take the winnings, idk if it is true lol ,but this is why Anet should have thought this crap through, instead of 3 , they should have made 4 of 6 , or 6 of 4, i know it makes more winners, but it makes closer matches and better outcomes. At this rate if a high server does throw itself on purpose to go to the lower leagues and dominate, then we still screwed!

Speaking of not thinking things through, how were you envisioning the 6 leagues of 4 working? Does one server just completely sit out from WvW each week?

During the leagues every server will face every server it will be in a 1v1 basis, meaning every server gets to go against every other server atleast once.

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

Also tbh this was the sentiment of some people, before when we had GoM, AR, DR even ET, they were boring matchups cus we were facerolling, everyone wanted to be outnumbered , because it would be more fun, and now its not fun because we are the ones getting the short end of the stick, irony at its best :P

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

moutzaheadin.4029

Like I said 6 pages ago , you are irrelevant, I stand by that statement.

You are dismissed.

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

in Match-ups

Kalorian.1935

During the leagues every server will face every server it will be in a 1v1 basis, meaning every server gets to go against every other server atleast once.

Every server gets to see every server at least once, but it is still 1v1v1 format.

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

Every server gets to see every server at least once, but it is still 1v1v1 format.

Well in any case 3 of 8 is still unmatched, since 3*2 is 6 + 2, so 2 servers get to go against each other while other 6 get a 3 way format? see the logic fail there?

3 leagues of 8 , 3*8 = 24

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

Kalorian.1935

Well in any case 3 of 8 is still unmatched, since 3*2 is 6 + 2, so 2 servers get to go against each other while other 6 get a 3 way format? see the logic fail there?

It’s going to be 3 leagues, but the Gold league is the top 6 servers and Silver and Bronze are 9 servers each. That was the only way they could do 3 leagues to keep multiples of 3 for even matchups.

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

You are dismissed.

You’ve been irrelevent since you started playing this game. Much longer than I have, I’m sure. One weeks worth of irrelevancy by someone like you is something most people only dream of

Gates of Madness

in Match-ups

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

You are dismissed.

You’ve been irrelevent since you started playing this game. Much longer than I have, I’m sure. One weeks worth of irrelevancy by someone like you is something most people only dream of

Someone is salty…

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

You are dismissed.

Someone is salty…

I prefer being salty. It’s who I am. Obs is just (EDIT): Someone who isn’t worth paying attention to, and who says stuff which definitely shouldn’t be taken to heart, for the sake of being mod bombed.

Gates of Madness

(edited by Mepheles.2087)

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

It’s going to be 3 leagues, but the Gold league is the top 6 servers and Silver and Bronze are 9 servers each. That was the only way they could do 3 leagues to keep multiples of 3 for even matchups.

Ohh kitten we still get NSP as the big dog!!!

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

moutzaheadin.4029

You are dismissed.

Someone is salty…

I prefer being salty. It’s who I am. Obs is just (EDIT): Someone who isn’t worth paying attention to, and who says stuff which definitely shouldn’t be taken to heart, for the sake of being mod bombed.

Your still here ? I thought I told you to be gone..

Since you are here, holding a bag of angry. What did I say that wasnt 100% accurate?

Fc is track stars.. Dh is bad.. this match up stinks..

Lastly, you are irrelevant.

Yup I covered it all.

Ty for reading and hanging on my every word , I knew you would because your are also a predictable simpleton.

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

You are dismissed.

Someone is salty…

Since you are here, holding a bag of angry. What did I say that wasnt 100% accurate?

Yup I covered it all.

Ty for reading and hanging on my every word , I knew you would because your are also a predictable simpleton.

Only simpletons call others what they wish they weren’t. Kinda like how the kid who is scared about his own sexuality. It must be hard to deal with your trollish nature. It’s alright, someone will get you the help you need, little scrub.

Gates of Madness

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

You are dismissed.

Someone is salty…

Yup I covered it all.

Only simpletons call others what they wish they weren’t. Kinda like how the kid who is scared about his own sexuality. It must be hard to deal with your trollish nature. It’s alright, someone will get you the help you need, little scrub.

Vos habla espanol? oh parla italiano?

The tag says Fortaleza Oscura – just curios , might be a fellow native as well xD

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

Posted by: torridstoic.7492

torridstoic.7492

Ty Obs <3

Oh, no. Please tell me you didn’t take fashion advice from Obsession. >.<

Also, laughed my kitten off at Sarsbear faceplanting and Joe’s comment. High quality stuff, guys.

At The Vanguard.
Golemhaven [Van] – mesmer | guardian

in Match-ups

Adlanaa.6172

Mmmmm thank you for making this thread 237820 times better. I get the popcorn now.

Lana | NSP | XOXO

in Match-ups

Adlanaa.6172

Ty Obs <3

Oh, no. Please tell me you didn’t take fashion advice from Obsession. >.<

Also, laughed my kitten off at Sarsbear faceplanting and Joe’s comment. High quality stuff, guys.

Yes I did! Obs got the white outfit on tan…I’m not one for blondes or tans generally, but dat one sexy lady.
Plus come on, I’m a girl, I don’t know what the guys in my guild want to stare at when I’m afk (which recently is constant), so I let them pick this time.

F you guys though, the fugly dragon wings are still awesome if you ask me.

Lana | NSP | XOXO

in Match-ups

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

The game is so much more fun and rewarding when you push the odds. Often times you lie flat on your face (especially if you’re Sarsbear) but those times you succeed are more than worth it.

cu sars

We would’ve wiped that group if Sars had his food buff….. Oh well was a ton of fun.

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

in Match-ups

moutzaheadin.4029

You are dismissed.

Someone is salty…

Yup I covered it all.

Hello pretty simple.

Now tossing out sandlot psychology from your childhood days? Awesome I hope you share more. I slept with a sheepish grin fully knowing you would be seething at the simple comment. I can almost hear the sound of you chubby little fingers mashing the keyboad as I drift off into a pretty kitten good sleep.

Since its Friday I give you 1 last question.

How does one keep a angry forum clown in suspense ?

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

(edited by moutzaheadin.4029)

in Match-ups

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

Purimm and I came from Ultima Online, where if you die your corpse is fully lootable, as in armor/weps/consumables. In games like these where death has no penalty and I see groups that size balling up and building siege to take a tower no one is defending my eyes blur and I go auto-run.

We were only on EB to find something to fight, and when we find a group that doubles our numbers (the fight below Mendon) half of them take off leaving their buddies to die. This game breeds people who eschew pvp.

We’ve been goin to Eternal Battleground for that reason too this week (are the borderlands dryin up of players?).

I don’t get that “there’s no equip loss” or whatever. I mean, I’m not afraid to die but I don’t like just throwin myself and my guys away like that. If I’m gonna make a stand I’d like it to do somethin other than waste my time and feed badges. I’ve had guildies do stuff like “we’re outmanned, no repair costs! leaves the group and runs in and dies” and I’m just like what was the point of that? haha

I kinda prefer to take as much as possible and give as lil’ as possible to the bad guys! It’s like sports. Missin the hoop with the basketball is still failure without havin to have someone come and punch you to drive the point home! I feel like weirdly punishing MMOs have given people Stockholme syndrome!

Edit: Had my mesmer for 14 months and could never find colours/looks I liked but for some reason the first look I had for my guardian like 10 months ago I’m still very happy.

Gate of Madness

in Match-ups

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

I want to thank all the tar and ex who came to the little fight club last night had some rockin good team fights!!!

10/10would fight again.

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

in Match-ups

Posted by: JKFlipFlop.7123

JKFlipFlop.7123

I want to thank all the tar and ex who came to the little fight club last night had some rockin good team fights!!!

10/10would fight again.

Agreed, Yarr has some really skilled players. The 3v3s were a ton of fun.

I Am Harmfull – [WHO] ex tM/XOXO
Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

ATTENTION! Major announcement!

Fergusons Crossing will be leaving Tier 8; that is, they will be ranked 21st or higher, for the first time in almost a year! In fact, the last time we were above tier 8 would be the Oct 6-13th week, where we got pummeled by Darkhaven (ironic how we may beat them this week!). Also, this will be the 2nd time we’ve EVER been above tier 8 since the week log matches started.
So much thanks to everyone I’ve played with (all 5000 of you). Congratz FC!

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ynot.8397

Ynot.8397

ATTENTION! Major announcement!

Fergusons Crossing will be leaving Tier 8; that is, they will be ranked 21st or higher, for the first time in almost a year! In fact, the last time we were above tier 8 would be the Oct 6-13th week, where we got pummeled by Darkhaven (ironic how we may beat them this week!). Also, this will be the 2nd time we’ve EVER been above tier 8 since the week log matches started.
So much thanks to everyone I’ve played with (all 5000 of you). Congratz FC!

You forgot to say: Suck it DH and NSP! You guys are the losers who made FC T7. I shall now refer to your servers as losers 1 and 2. DH is loser 1 because they are doing worse. NSP is almost worse off than DH as loser 2 because they are not even number 1.

So thanks losers 1 and 2, you made it a fun week.

Ferguson’s Crossing→ SoS→ DR→ EBay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

What y not said too!

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Solstice.1097

Solstice.1097

yep the first week of WvW on record FC was rank 21 and faced Darkhaven.

we lost by 502,600 points. that is not a typo.

We have been in T8 ever since. Until now kittens! Grats FC!

in Match-ups

Solstice.1097

i have yet to find NSP roamers. 7 people is not a roaming group.

err wait i do remember ONE time yesterday a thief/mesmer were together by NSP’s vale camp and I got the mesmer down and the thief instantly rez’ed him. that was the best fight vs NSP i’ve had this week.

le sigh

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bananaling.9673

Bananaling.9673

xoxo warrior runs so fast after his team dies.

Fightz [XSV][SBT]
“Welcome to the world of tomorrow”-Slicey Dicey
3K cnd 6K bs 8K hs 8K hs 8K hs

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boom.6148

Boom.6148

Props to the Engi from [MEAN] I fought in vale last night. good fight.

<— was roaming solo

Ta Ra Ra Boom De Ay

in Match-ups

moutzaheadin.4029

xoxo warrior runs so fast after his team dies.

First we have to find ANY fight. We’ve been running around all morning doing nothing but wxp train since there is NO fighting to be had.

I think I’ve died 2 times all morning.. once in a zerg vers 25 DH 111 spammers.. the other in a 3v1 vers some scrub FC guild group. Where they proved that zerg rezz>skill.

Maybe you was dreaming ?

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

(edited by moutzaheadin.4029)

in Match-ups

Solstice.1097

If you don’t like fighting lower tier servers you should leave NSP because besides maybe the next 2 weeks, that’s all you’re gonna get until December.