9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: ResetSmith.3719

ResetSmith.3719

HELL YES BP <3333 you guys for getting SM so much haha. We tried to keep em busy at their keep. FINALLY no single server nuthugging smc for a while

Wouldn’t everyone hold SM 24/7 if they were able? I don’t know how that’s supposed to be an insult.

FA – lehcar elocin [CORE]

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

meh let them be happy

SM is paper, we can just take it back

i don’t think we doing that bad anyway
Isle of Janthir +80.742
Crystal Desert -44.393
Borlis Pass -36.480

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

(edited by Cynz.9437)

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Insane Pancakez.9182

Insane Pancakez.9182

HELL YES BP <3333 you guys for getting SM so much haha. We tried to keep em busy at their keep. FINALLY no single server nuthugging smc for a while

Wouldn’t everyone hold SM 24/7 if they were able? I don’t know how that’s supposed to be an insult.

Not an insult, just boring. I’ve just never seen such good defense on it. More like a compliment.

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

ResetSmith.3719

IOJ, YOU GET TO HOLD SM
AND BP YOU GET TO HOLD SM!
AND CD, YOU GET TO HOLD SM!

EVERYONE GETS TO HOLD SM!!!!!!!

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tibstrike.2974

Tibstrike.2974

Hey BP and CD! Thanks oh so much for taking SM finally. I know a lot of us were getting really bored with your guys’ attempts at taking it! I mean, the ridiculous amount of bags were nice, but holding such a ridiculously easy target gets tiring. So I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for your success!

And to all you INC guys! We saw you guys bringing friends to the fight, so we thought we could as well! It’s truly unfortunate you didn’t specify numbers! But nice ninja of hills and bay. I know it must’ve been truly difficult to take our paper keeps!

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Cynz.9437

that gif is missing chick in green….you know for corresponding wvw colors…<_<

All is Vain~

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pentzski.4620

Pentzski.4620

I apologize to the AR guardian we kinda… toyed with. We were practicing banish stomps.

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Leader of Nameless Accord [NA]
Maguuma

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: The Coma Kid.5184

The Coma Kid.5184

fun fights at Ioj bl with NA and a few BP.

Just keeping my fans in line

ALL KNEEL TO THE ALMIGHTY UPLEVEL!

Gwen Andraste – Human Elementalist
Nameless Accord [NA]
Your Cute [Babe] – Maguuma

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

Hey BP and CD! Thanks oh so much for taking SM finally. I know a lot of us were getting really bored with your guys’ attempts at taking it! I mean, the ridiculous amount of bags were nice, but holding such a ridiculously easy target gets tiring. So I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for your success!

And to all you INC guys! We saw you guys bringing friends to the fight, so we thought we could as well! It’s truly unfortunate you didn’t specify numbers! But nice ninja of hills and bay. I know it must’ve been truly difficult to take our paper keeps!

It was much fun taking it from you guys. Keep bringing those kinds of numbers and you’ll do alright. To be fair though, it was not a double team. On that final push to get that ultimately ended in the cap 5 minutes later, we had to kill Crystal Desert before we could start work on the Lords Room. Like our last attempts on Saturday, CD seemed incapable of making its own breaches in SM’s gates and kept trying to follow behind us. Makes things overly complicated. But this time we got it, even with them running interference. If its any consolation to you though, we flipped CD’s bay right after.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

(edited by Aeros.2046)

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chilly.2087

Chilly.2087

To the [NA] either D/D or S/D ele last night…Good god you hit like a truck. My poor mesmer still doesn’t know what hit it.

Sorry to bring back a bad memory but I may have added that clip to a kys’ kitten s people montage that I just started, lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHF5sdnQ5DY
I shall be added more and more all week long so come join the fun and get 1 shot =] <33333

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

I apologize to the AR guardian we kinda… toyed with. We were practicing banish stomps.

lmao, That was me xD All good, By any chance who was the mesmer that I first engaged? Would like to get together sometime and fight 1v1. Me vs. Mes have never been a good combo and would like to work on my game.

Isle Of Janthir

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tibstrike.2974

Tibstrike.2974

It was much fun taking it from you guys. Keep bringing those kinds of numbers and you’ll do alright. To be fair though, it was not a double team. On that final push to get that ultimately ended in the cap 5 minutes later, we had to kill Crystal Desert before we could start work on the Lords Room. Like our last attempts on Saturday, CD seemed incapable of making its own breaches in SM’s gates and kept trying to follow behind us. Makes things overly complicated. But this time we got it, even with them running interference. If its any consolation to you though, we flipped CD’s bay right after.

I never thought you guys were actually double teaming. If I saw a push on SMC like that I would want to join in or attack the server holding SMC’s keep as well! It was just a fun defense of the lord’s room for me. I just ran around in circles killing the backline and spamming AOE loot. It was fun to see you guys fight each other, and with the enormous lag we had, it definitely extended our defense for far longer than it should have.

And man as long as you flip and bunker down in CD’s keeps as well as ours I don’t care. When i log in during primetime i fully expect to see our hills in red against you guys.

Good fights all around!

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tekzis.2964

Tekzis.2964

Just wanted to thank the guys from [FKVA] for the impromptu fight club in CD tonight

/bow

Borlis Pass

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Pentzski.4620

lmao, That was me xD All good, By any chance who was the mesmer that I first engaged? Would like to get together sometime and fight 1v1. Me vs. Mes have never been a good combo and would like to work on my game.

His name’s Zable Fahr. He says he’s down to practice whenever. And when I say practice, he’s DTF.

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Maguuma

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

His name’s Zable Fahr. He says he’s down to practice whenever. And when I say practice, he’s DTF.

Alright im finishing up my Uni. HW due tomorrow right now xD So ill prolly add to friends and shoot him a PM sometime tomorrow afternoon and set something up. Was fun being banished around. Next time have your thief start the stomp, banish them and then have the thief F1 to the banished player for the stomp ;D

Isle Of Janthir

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: nyckolag.2394

nyckolag.2394

Just wanted to thank the guys from [FKVA] for the impromptu fight club in CD tonight

/bow

I’ve also had some good fights with this guild. Props to them.

Fellblade is best blade.
Leader and head forum barbarian for [roam]

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lord Galwrath.9302

Lord Galwrath.9302

dat lag…. i see even birds teleporting…

nice double teaming >:(

@mage bank: i saw you ldkrjghlkrjhlkjölkjdtzlkhdlötköööjö

Lag? It’s the blank hack dude.

Kristal Dessertz
[NA]

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Pentzski.4620

Alright im finishing up my Uni. HW due tomorrow right now xD So ill prolly add to friends and shoot him a PM sometime tomorrow afternoon and set something up. Was fun being banished around. Next time have your thief start the stomp, banish them and then have the thief F1 to the banished player for the stomp ;D

Oh, we know. It’s just timing we need to work on. It’s either I banish far too early or thief doesn’t have a teleport up. Was also getting the mesmer to try it as well

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Maguuma

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

ResetSmith.3719

I don’t know when I run into people when I’m running places solo, they run away from me.

Is it because I’m a necro???

I’m a really kittenty necro! Fight me unless you’re a mesmer or thief plz, I don’t like you guys. ;_;

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

I don’t know when I run into people when I’m running places solo, they run away from me.

Is it because I’m a necro???

I’m a really kittenty necro! Fight me unless you’re a mesmer or thief plz, I don’t like you guys. ;_;

Just put marks and wells under you and /laugh while thieves kill themselves. Mesmers idk on, Still learning to deal with them myself :P

Isle Of Janthir

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: cobracommander.5861

cobracommander.5861

Is there anybody on BP or CD that doesn’t follow the drooling, mouthbreathing mass from tower to tower, that can ACTUALLY fight 1 on 1 well without the support of the zerg?

If so, point me in their direction.

whisper me, 90% of the time I’m solo

Darth
Necro
CD-FA-TC-HoD-SoS-TC-FA-SBI-SoS-JQ-ET-SFR-FA-DR

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Diamond.1093

Diamond.1093

Practicing banish stomps.. yeah that’s what i was JI banishing people for.. totally not trying to kitten with peoples stomps at all .-.

Attachments:

Sinalea – Engineer
Nameless Accord [NA]
Crystal Desert

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Downskee.2649

Downskee.2649

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Utf---hamBc

IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Visirale.6097

Visirale.6097

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Utf---hamBc

IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD IOJ PVD

Weak effort really on our part, could have put more omegas in. And before people say we’re all oceanics (I <3 them a lot), EST NA time zone here, get on my level. We stay up until the sun comes up for our ppt and bags. Our oceanics are our friends T_T, and we fight together. They wake up early for us and we stay up late for them.

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

Please dont compare us to SBI. If we had their coverage this match up would not be fun at all :c

Also, is [NA] playing ping-pong with ya Banzie? >:( how rude, imma call our condi cheese necro grabem to help you out…. Lols

Commander Nachonix

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Loken.9724

Loken.9724

[SIC] weekend replay

had some fun annoying people at Long view

Alaric the Sic level 3 guard
Founder of [SIC] and Commander.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV6azSCyyjhrcNy2WAGKm7w?feature=mhee

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Lord Galwrath.9302

LOOOOOL. Mend is on IOJ? And you complain about NA ruining fight clubs?

Wut?

Kristal Dessertz
[NA]

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Diamond.1093

Diamond.1093

Thanks asura mesmer from TRBO for blocking me then kitten talking me, gotta love the balls on this guy!

Attachments:

Sinalea – Engineer
Nameless Accord [NA]
Crystal Desert

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Lord Galwrath.9302

Thanks asura mesmer from TRBO for blocking me then kitten talking me, gotta love the balls on this guy!

TRBO is just upset from last time we played IoJ I think :<

Attachments:

Kristal Dessertz
[NA]

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: grabemx.9836

grabemx.9836

Please dont compare us to SBI. If we had their coverage this match up would not be fun at all :c

Also, is [NA] playing ping-pong with ya Banzie? >:( how rude, imma call our condi cheese necro grabem to help you out…. Lols

Dude I am the Willy Wonka of cheese!. I have an entire factory of cheese condi’s set up behind IOJ Windmill. All you need is to find the golden ticket and I will take you on a tour of my cheese factory aboard my cheese boat on my rivers of flowing cheese. I even decided to dye my armor a different color in honor of my cheesedom

Attachments:

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrazyCanuck.4265

CrazyCanuck.4265

I’ve never seen fotm carry a group as hard as it carries roam. And apparently cause I choose not to fight them 1v5 I’m classified as “Running back to siegerazer”. See the joke only works when it is IoJ and you run from any fight that you don’t outnumber 3:1. And tell your thief there is more to s/d then spamming 3. He might spend less time on the ground then.

Alyrico
Tarnished Coast

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

nyckolag.2394

I’ve never seen fotm carry a group as hard as it carries roam. And apparently cause I choose not to fight them 1v5 I’m classified as “Running back to siegerazer”. See the joke only works when it is IoJ and you run from any fight that you don’t outnumber 3:1. And tell your thief there is more to s/d then spamming 3. He might spend less time on the ground then.

I’m glad we made you angry enough to post on the forums about it. <3
Whilst we’re talking about FOTM, aren’t you the condition mesmer? Isn’t that the very definition of FOTM?

Looking for 5v5’s to anybody interested.

Fellblade is best blade.

(edited by nyckolag.2394)

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Loken.9724

Loken.9724

careful there my friend. I would not go classifying all of IOJ like that.

We run from no one.

Alaric the Sic level 3 guard
Founder of [SIC] and Commander.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV6azSCyyjhrcNy2WAGKm7w?feature=mhee

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Downskee.2649

Downskee.2649

can you tell me this months fotm build for ele. i dont wanna run dd anymore

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Chilly.2087

can you tell me this months fotm build for ele. i dont wanna run dd anymore

Full conjured weapons you cat.

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

CrazyCanuck.4265

Totally mad right now, not just incredibly bored with everyone that I run into being either garbage or garbage getting carried by fotm. And I’m sure some of my other members would gladly 5v5 you. I personally will pass cause structured fights are already boring enough without the ZZZZZ of bunker condi fotm.

Alyrico
Tarnished Coast

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Smash.4831

Smash.4831

Wait how does fractals of the mists help carry our group?

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Lord Galwrath.9302

Whilst we’re talking about FOTM, aren’t you the condition mesmer? Isn’t that the very definition of FOTM?

No condition mesmers running atm, doubt we even have any.

Wait how does fractals of the mists help carry our group?

Ascended backbraces.

Kristal Dessertz
[NA]

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

nyckolag.2394

Totally mad right now, not just incredibly bored with everyone that I run into being either garbage or garbage getting carried by fotm. And I’m sure some of my other members would gladly 5v5 you. I personally will pass cause structured fights are already boring enough without the ZZZZZ of bunker condi fotm.

Sorry we made you bored Canuck. Us girls, just wanna havekittenuuuuun. Uuuuuuus girrrrls just waaaannna have fuuuuuuun.

Edit: we promise not to 5v1 you anymore, either. <3

Fellblade is best blade.

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Chilly.2087

Sorry we made you bored Canuck. Us girls, just wanna havekittenuuuuun. Uuuuuuus girrrrls just waaaannna have fuuuuuuun.

hahgay.com

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

nyckolag.2394

Sucks that I’m not allowed play my condition bunker guardian anymore.

Fellblade is best blade.

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Cynz.9437

dat lag…. i see even birds teleporting…

nice double teaming >:(

@mage bank: i saw you ldkrjghlkrjhlkjölkjdtzlkhdlötköööjö

Lag? It’s the blank hack dude.

bird was hacking yo lol

but jokes aside i don’t think i experienced such lag even when we fought SBI massive zergs

lol @ golem art xD

i see NA is trolling again, but as leader from SIC said, not everyone runs from fights

there are few groups on IOJ who would fight odd numbers

on the other hand i saw more than enough of CD (including NA) and BP running for their life from us even if we had even numbers so i think we are even here :P

All is Vain~

(edited by Cynz.9437)

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

CrazyCanuck.4265

on the other hand i saw more than enough of CD (including NA) and BP running for their life from us even if we had even numbers so i think we are even here :P

Yup.

Attachments:

Alyrico
Tarnished Coast

(edited by CrazyCanuck.4265)

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Pentzski.4620

careful there my friend. I would not go classifying all of IOJ like that.

We run from no one.

No worries, we know you guys don’t run. Had a few decent encounters with you guys on reset night.

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Maguuma

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Cynz.9437

Yup.

and that suppose to prove what?

where am i on this screenshot!!??? i don’t see any thief IOJ legend >:(

All is Vain~

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Lord Galwrath.9302

Yup.

I’m just curious, why would we ever run from even numbers SE? Unless you can back this up with some videos or screenshots I’m not sure I’m inclined to believe you.

Kristal Dessertz
[NA]

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Cynz.9437

i obviously didn’t talk about situations where we outmanned you…. and if i made videos they probably would be quite boring as i spend most of the time scouting

All is Vain~

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Lord Galwrath.9302

i obviously didn’t talk about situations where we outmanned you….

So we are talking about the same thing then.

My question still stands.

Kristal Dessertz
[NA]

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

CrazyCanuck.4265

Yup.

Whoooooosh.

Alyrico
Tarnished Coast

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yytru.5267

Yytru.5267

TRBO is just upset from last time we played IoJ I think :<

I see ex-DR qq again. Great….

Attachments:

Isle of Janthir – Tribe of Janthir [TRBO]
Consortium Representative [CoRe] – Fairy Tale X [FT]
Legend of the Mist – Asura Elementalist/Mesmer