9/27: SoR/BG/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: CreativeAnarchy.6324

CreativeAnarchy.6324

Btw SoR what happend to Manuelbreathing? He finally got bored of sitting in BG keep draining all the supply on his ballistas for SoR?

As I understand it, he was spotted by an official at ANet, running golems off the cliff in garrison, and has suffered the consequences.

Too bad reporting didn’t work. A feature like being able to report siege griefing would be nice. Would save many a server some troubles.

I speak for my self and no one else. Only fools believe they speak for a majority.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Karg.2381

Karg.2381

Btw SoR what happend to Manuelbreathing? He finally got bored of sitting in BG keep draining all the supply on his ballistas for SoR?

This guy has also been trolling SoR in the past. I dont think he had any particular loyalty to BG or SoR.
Eitherway im glad they finally banned him

SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

Don’t want to ruin your moment here but isn’t when you bandwagon the guild goes to the “winning” server?

Was Kaineng a winning server………..

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

in Match-ups

Posted by: Morabi.4568

Morabi.4568

None of you guys need to complain about the other being stacked because all of you guys are stacked and as long as people continue the T1 rush for shinies you will all remain stacked and the reason you blob is because you need to blob because the other people you fight blob (aka other T1). With the amount of guilds you have it would now be very hard to not blob. The easiest way to win WvW is to blob and you all know that, which is why it is done. However, those who enjoy the challenge of fighting outnumbered, would never be caught dead being in tier one other than to take advantage of the frequency that you blob and blob-bust it.

Point is…
Those that are in tier one all want to win no matter the way it is achieved (in this case the easy-fix method of recruiting people till the server overflows with guilds)

Some blob-busting guilds that enjoy fighting 1-4 odds (unless they themselves field 60 people which is often the case)

Tier 1 = Karma trains, PPT players, Want to win, very few blob busting guilds.

Personally Tier 1 servers should just be given their own WvW meta and let the other servers play between themselves that way those that want to blob and win can blob and win and everyone else can play a more European WvW style.

/end rant

Castiel
Sea of Sorrows – [EP]
It’s time to end this with Tempestoso.

in Match-ups

Posted by: celeron.3469

celeron.3469

Personally Tier 1 servers should just be given their own WvW meta and let the other servers play between themselves that way those that want to blob and win can blob and win and everyone else can play a more European WvW style.

http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/36/105

This is your server. Let’s stop being silly here.

in Match-ups

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

Hah! Nicely played sir.

Interesting chart indeed….

in Match-ups

Posted by: kuora.5402

kuora.5402

By your logic:

1) I run into a EPL game, run around and shoot people with a pistol. One guy, wasting many people’s time. Big deal, grow up.

2) I run into a uni lecture and start to take a large dump and sing Friday. One guy, wasting many people’s time. Big deal, grow up.

3) Hotel, midnight, most people are sleeping. One guy decides to shoot up some fireworks and sound the alarm. One guy, wasting many people’s time. Big deal, grow up.

I wonder who needs to grow up.

What an excellent example of a strawman argument.

I don’t think any of your analogies are even close to being appropriate or relevant. You’re comparing apples and firetrucks.

The pistol analogy is a particularly egregious example of this. No one was shot during this episode. What are you even thinking posting something like this?

When using logic it is important that one attempt to compare like with like lest the conversation become meaningless.

In my mind this guy’s actions are akin to a guy honking his horn needlessly in traffic. It’s annoying but it can be ignored relatively easily.

I used extreme examples for sarcasm. Sorry you couldn’t see it, I should have expected lower intelligence from a poster like you. But I’m sure rest of us average human beings, know that the examples I use are people who have no regard for others well-being, and intentionally disrupting other’s enjoyment and peace, which is what you were saying on your original post.

Next time, use a better analogy. Also.. sorry to hurt your feelings, I’ll go soft next time, okay?

¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸ ¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸
[Aia] Amoria- The guild of pleasant love

(edited by kuora.5402)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bammit.4796

Bammit.4796

By your logic:

1) I run into a EPL game, run around and shoot people with a pistol. One guy, wasting many people’s time. Big deal, grow up.

2) I run into a uni lecture and start to take a large dump and sing Friday. One guy, wasting many people’s time. Big deal, grow up.

3) Hotel, midnight, most people are sleeping. One guy decides to shoot up some fireworks and sound the alarm. One guy, wasting many people’s time. Big deal, grow up.

I don’t think any of your analogies are even close to being appropriate or relevant. You’re comparing apples and firetrucks.

The pistol analogy is a particularly egregious example of this. No one was shot during this episode. What are you even thinking posting something like this?

When using logic it is important that one attempt to compare like with like lest the conversation become meaningless.

In my mind this guy’s actions are akin to a guy honking his horn needlessly in traffic. It’s annoying but it can be ignored relatively easily.

I used extreme examples for sarcasm. Sorry you couldn’t see it, I should have expected lower intelligence from a poster like you. But I’m sure rest of us average human beings, know that the examples I use are people who have no regard for others well-being, and intentionally disrupting other’s enjoyment and peace, which is what you were saying on your original post.

Next time, use a better analogy. Also.. sorry to hurt your feelings, I’ll go soft next time, okay?

Kuora I don’t understand what you’re saying. You are not making sense to us average humag beings. You sound like

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

By your logic:

Kuora I don’t understand what you’re saying. You are not making sense to us average humag beings. You sound like

If you meet… a friendly horse. Will you communicate by morse?

Attachments:

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

(edited by Vash.9183)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

He was banned by a AN staff member

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sharpoon.8197

Sharpoon.8197

1)This match was essentially a 1v1. DB was a no show by the middle of the week due to all their guilds jumping ship. And you should know in a 1v1 the stronger server can beat up on the weaker one much harder.
2)TC has since lost 2-3 or more guilds (all to T1 servers). So we’re getting closer to re-achieving T2 balance.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Titan.3472

Titan.3472

Well it’s only the week end still… Let’s see week days like I always says.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Korbaal.6402

Korbaal.6402

Last week was more interesting than this on TCBL. At least BG and JQ fought eachother at all. SoR camps a north tower while BG rushes garrison. We still manage to have less than both zergs despite having over an hour queue on the map.
ZN jumping on corpses, TW zerging the ruins.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQ4yZ3OsoRs

TC moaning about 2v1…

[RIP STAR]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

So first I get a strawman response and now I get ad hom. Charming. You should know that insulting me doesn’t strengthen your argument. It’s true that your analogies all involve disregard for others but the degree of disregard in each of your analogies is clearly out of proportion with the level of disregard the person with the anet tag showed towards the people trying to GvG and thus the analogies are inappropriate. This guy was just being rude. I do not believe that the response has been proportionate to the offense.

in Match-ups

Posted by: urak.4863

urak.4863

BG/SoR/JQ should just be given their own league. Nobody else has coverage and queues map(s) 24 hours of the day :<

I eat breakfast for dinner.

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

By your logic:

I believe that’s my song.

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vespirisa.1497

Vespirisa.1497

BG/SoR/JQ should just be given their own league. Nobody else has coverage and queues map(s) 24 hours of the day :<

In other words you just want to stomp the lower tier servers right?

IoJ→KN→DB→SoR→CD→SoR→TC → SBI
Scrub D/D Ele. What’s server loyalty?

in Match-ups

Posted by: urak.4863

urak.4863

In other words you just want to stomp the lower tier servers right?

If you’ve been keeping up with the times you’d know what I’d mean.. Try reading up before posting rubbish..

I eat breakfast for dinner.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

By your logic:

I believe that’s my song.

Ladies and Gentleman, we have finally debunked the age old mystery on what the fox says.

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

in Match-ups

Posted by: Safir.9203

Safir.9203

BG [OnS] = where it’s sporting to laugh at 10+ of your friends killing a staff ele b/c you’re too much of a scrub to do it by yourself.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Achilles.2197

Achilles.2197

As much as it pains me to say it… I miss you BG. And maybe you too SoR. But not as much.

Âchillæs – Jade Quarry – GvG’ing before you knew what it was

in Match-ups

Posted by: GekoHayate.2451

GekoHayate.2451

As much as it pains me to say it… I miss you BG. And maybe you too SoR. But not as much.

Maybe next week we can all hug it out, put on some Barry White, light some scented candles, maybe have a 3-way massacre in Stonemist Castle. Y’know, make a night out of it.

I guess hackgate lost all the fair weather friends they bribed to join their pathetic server. lol. that’s what you get for sending clowns into grief our seige and for wrecking our teamspeak with denial of service attacks.

Lol, all the favorites from 8 months ago. Is it retro night in whatever server you are on? Don’t get you bell bottoms in a twist.

Havroun of Karp – Disciples of Magikarp [Karp]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

BG and SoR claiming TC is at fault for trying to recruit to have competitive match ups with them- the hilarity.

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

in Match-ups

Posted by: Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Necro Vs Thief Stalemate (15 minute fight )

http://www.twitch.tv/bigo93/b/465803168?t=2h49m03s

Fight carries on after ranger kills me though.

Thanks for the [HnA] thief for the fight.

BG needed more swimming lessons :P

http://www.twitch.tv/bigo93/b/465803168?t=36m20s

Macros, you can use them as long as they arent macros.
Remember to buy the officially endorsed GW2 Steel Series Keyboard, it supports macros!
WvW, we only care if it affects the servers we play on.

(edited by Omaris Mortuus Est.2738)

in Match-ups

Posted by: lollasaurus.1457

lollasaurus.1457

Don’t hurt yourself on the forums champ. lmfao

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ace.9861

Ace.9861

wow u know more about my account than I do…

Leader of Feelings Aren’t Required
FEAR @ FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ace.9861

Ace.9861

Your right I am going to go back to not reading these forums thanks for reminder.

Leader of Feelings Aren’t Required
FEAR @ FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: ElSpinos.7012

ElSpinos.7012

Good fights today on TC BL with BG and TC.

Need MOAR!

[HL] Highline Commander – and proud of it.
Lord Nikku, Lord Loredic

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avenge.1478

Avenge.1478

Yes, good times in TC BL today. Whether we were outmanned, even numbers, or if we had the edge we always came out and gave it our best. We wiped some, and got wiped some. All in all, good times!

~ [DN] Digital Nemesis ~ Tarnished Coast ~
Commander Guardian of Rall :: Norn Guardian
Commander Getting Hammered :: Charr Warrior

in Match-ups

Posted by: ElSpinos.7012

ElSpinos.7012

So all talk about hax and what ever… What about the good games we had tonight?

I know that all 3 servers had some good fights and fun on TC BL tonight, thanks doods.

[HL] Highline Commander – and proud of it.
Lord Nikku, Lord Loredic

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

You are all invited to BG LA to celebrate the eternal splash, with MagiKarp stuck in the mystic fountain.

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

in Match-ups

GekoHayate.2451

You are all invited to BG LA to celebrate the eternal splash, with MagiKarp stuck in the mystic fountain.

The Havroun of Karp approves this message. All glory to the mightiest of the wild spirits!

All hail the mighty Karp!

in Match-ups

Posted by: kuora.5402

kuora.5402

So first I get a strawman response and now I get ad hom. Charming. You should know that insulting me doesn’t strengthen your argument. It’s true that your analogies all involve disregard for others but the degree of disregard in each of your analogies is clearly out of proportion with the level of disregard the person with the anet tag showed towards the people trying to GvG and thus the analogies are inappropriate. This guy was just being rude. I do not believe that the response has been proportionate to the offense.

Round round round and round round round! They are actually very appropriate examples, just a little bit exaggerated, which I expected you to understand, but clearly you cannot :/

[Aia] Amoria- The guild of pleasant love

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

http://youtu.be/2eQKj50JKOE

^.^ Some TC stuff videos I’m making. Hope you join us for the leagues. Good luck Sor and BG. Go tc.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Match-ups

Posted by: Traxien Cion.9261

Traxien Cion.9261

I know that all 3 servers had some good fights and fun on TC BL tonight, thanks doods.

Yeah. Awesome fights in TCBL, guys.

Sry for backstabbing you, BG. We thought we could take the keep … we were wrong >_>.

Traxien Cion – Ranger | Traxien Kills – Warrior | [STUN] | TC Commander

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

I’ll just leave this here.

Lol. Thanks for the art work. Saved straight into my documents…

That was a good laugh. Just disappointed that it didn’t go on longer. Oh well.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

Yeah. Awesome fights in TCBL, guys.

Sry for backstabbing you, BG. We thought we could take the keep … we were wrong >_>.

It’s all good. We know you guys need room for some fun anyway!

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

i thought RIOT were a good roaming guild.. :/
i guess blobbing has got to them aswell

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: Marthiarn.8107

Marthiarn.8107

It’s hard not to wind up fighting the same groups when it seems we outnumber other servers in amount of roaming groups.

Wherever there is a fight, all the roamers gravitate towards it. Get some more groups! I hate blobbing, and I know we all call out in TS when we realize we are rolling too deep and try our best to split. It’s sometimes unavoidable though

About that last fight before I personally logged out though, we did realize just how outnumbered you were. We felt the guilts.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

http://www.yourepeat.com/watch/?v=LrMb0BaOakk

Felt like a magic missile earlier when running with Fist in BG BL. Was fun.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aurust.8961

Aurust.8961

TC should stop whining in every thread about leagues and take their upcoming beatings. Like I point out, when TC stacked themselves far beyond any competition outside of T1, you had the same complaints lobbed against you that were dismissed out of hand.

Now its too late for your precious community…. there will be many slayings of roleplayers and dolyaks in your future. Get used to it because it seems almost every week you will be facing a t1 server.

Master- [DKLT] The Darkness and The Light
JQ WvW

(edited by Aurust.8961)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

You must be joking.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

o.O

You win this thread’s troll statement.

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Posted by: electriette.8952

electriette.8952

Is there a TL;DR version of this thread

Too busy protecting dolphin caves to read through it all

in Match-ups

Posted by: VitaminK.2517

VitaminK.2517

the opposing servers blob, hack, fail, stack, pvf and stink.

in Match-ups

GekoHayate.2451

Since a picture is worth a thousand words I’ll just leave this.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

I honestly think BG’s SEA is still really strong on numbers, still, even without MERC. LP, ND and WM can really field quite a few.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

in Match-ups

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

Details, pfft.

Where are the coffee shops in SoR BL? I kept asking for directions and yall keep trying to kill me. Yak slappin’

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

TC, where are your roamers? :’(

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

in Match-ups