9/27: SoR/BG/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Night Hawk Ix.7360

Night Hawk Ix.7360

wow Night ….

- SOR slowly but steadily build up a 25k lead over the weekend.
- BG pushed late PST thru SEA on Monday and cut the lead to 16k
- SOR pushed EU and EST and recovered what was lost by BG’s push
- BG basically folded at this point

When WvW went down SOR had increased it’s lead to ~30k and we were entering our primetime, we were ticking 460. The lead is 5-10k less now due to the outage.

Like i said you can’t honestly tell me BG losing 8hrs in W3 to close the gap didnt harm us. I really dont see why you’re even trying to argue the fact SoR wasn’t at a advantage because of the patch screwup and W3 downtime.

Mez You Up
Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

wow Night ….

When WvW went down SOR had increased it’s lead to ~30k and we were entering our primetime, we were ticking 460. The lead is 5-10k less now due to the outage.

Like i said you can’t honestly tell me BG losing 8hrs in W3 to close the gap didnt harm us. I really dont see why you’re even trying to argue the fact SoR wasn’t at a advantage because of the patch screwup and W3 downtime.

BG gained more of an advantage having the outage rather than not having it. As Brutus said, that lead should be much greater right now.

in Match-ups

Night Hawk Ix.7360

wow Night ….

BG gained more of an advantage having the outage rather than not having it. As Brutus said, that lead should be much greater right now.

LOL yes losing 8hrs and all our seige and getting paper towers, helped us, ofcourse it did.

Mez You Up
Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Smokee.1754

Smokee.1754

EU is not SoRs strongest zone by far its only IRON and the rallians

Tell that to the full map of SoR floaters thats been on this week. You´ve gained alot of players over the last period. Aint complaining, just wish they´d split up instead of full map zerg karma training.

Atleast we figured out how to stop it now. We let you have all, then there´s nothing for you to karma train. I hope you enjoy the stacking

[HB] Herfolge Boldklub – Competitive online gaming since 2001
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY5l_0BX0TrarJeOLpDXAFTLtiCkygRtC
Nominated “Internet tough guy” 2013 by Tarkus

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xcaliber.7903

Xcaliber.7903

So much QQ itt.

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

wow Night ….

LOL yes losing 8hrs and all our seige and getting paper towers, helped us, ofcourse it did.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brutus.5732

Brutus.5732

wow,,,you only had paper when it went down while SOR lost T3 keeps.

The outage was a gift to BG, I expected you to come out with a strong push last night but I suspect someone figured 30k was too much\not worth the overtime required to overcome.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

Its funny seeing how BG react when they actually lose for once in a while

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

wow Night ….

LOL cant argue facts so u try insults, You guys need to go back to T2 and I can see that happening again sn

I think you are trying too hard to act tough for your new server mates. Let them love you for who you truly are and not what you try to be.

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

Hmm triple way pointing. Did that allot to SoR’s map back in the day.

Yeah, when you used to be good.

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

in Match-ups

Night Hawk Ix.7360

[/quote]

I think you are trying too hard to act tough for your new server mates. Let them love you for who you truly are and not what you try to be.[/quote]

Keep trying to tho, its getting more funny the more you try to deny it.

Mez You Up
Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: ballymun.3986

ballymun.3986

I thought all IRON members were banned by their guild from posting on the forums here due to overly excessive trolling and childish behaviour, continually bringing an otherwise well skilled guild into constant disrepute ?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Eh? How are we, collectively on BG, reacting? I play on BG. How am I reacting? Well since you’d have no idea as I haven’t said anything about it, I’ll tell you … SoR wanted it this week and took it. GG. See you next week (probably).

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: ExCode.6370

ExCode.6370

Personally, I think the downtime is irrelevant. Score-wise, SoR was ahead when WvW went down and obviously still ahead when it came back up. Did it give us less time to “catch up”? Maybe, but that’s because no one could get in there. Who cares?

I’m still going to be out there tonight, pushing just as hard as always and having a great time doing so. See you all out on the field!

Stef – Guild Leader of Revel [REV] – Blackgate
http://www.revelguild.com/

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

I thought all IRON members were banned by their guild from posting on the forums here due to overly excessive trolling and childish behaviour, continually bringing an otherwise well skilled guild into constant disrepute ?

Sir you are drunk and sound mad at the same time, cant take a loss it seems?? Poor lad
And it wasnt ‘childish behavious,(wall of text)’ it was boredom due to bg not giving me(us) any fun on the field. So we bring it to the forums because here people have fun

The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

But also the field is a complete different place to the forums if you meet us ig we will still have a laugh but wont disrespect others. So please stop with these accusations that have no backbone to them

The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: frifox.5283

frifox.5283

Last night, SoR had our garri. What do BG commanders do? Take those following them and go on TC bl to cap towers, and later take their garrison. All while BG map was left without any organised force. If you want someone to blame then blame BG and their commanders for allowing enemy to WP our keeps and garri. By now it’s pretty clear the server as a whole has given up on winning the matchup.

in Match-ups

Posted by: The Mexican Cookie.3690

The Mexican Cookie.3690

http://www.twitch.tv/gw2ascii

Livestreaming WvW skill clicking

FTFY

At least he can kill actual players.

#hardcorepve

I play real PvP as well

#wvwpropvp

#LoveArrows2013, never forget.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolbryne.4037

Wolbryne.4037

Tell that to the full map of SoR floaters thats been on this week. You´ve gained alot of players over the last period. Aint complaining, just wish they´d split up instead of full map zerg karma training.

Atleast we figured out how to stop it now. We let you have all, then there´s nothing for you to karma train. I hope you enjoy the stacking

considering that we went out looking for fights, not karma training, with out 30ish people we had online, everything in your post is null and void. We asked people to come and have some fun fights, but after roflstomping all over Biebertrix and COIN, he cried for help and in came both RK and HB to run with him and megablob everything.
Not fun to play with 2 fps due to your huge numbers. But we did however get some fighting and got quite a lot of bags too so it wasn’t all bad. But if you continue this we will, however, be forced to respond in kind, tag up and pull a map blob to counter your map blob come next week. If, that is, what you want. Accept reality, we all run with about equal numbers in wvw, anything else is just propaganda from one side or another. You rolling in with a map blob to “counter” us is really just praise and we thank you for it.

Ps. Your escape portals are hilarious Ds.

Pret Orian / Pretorían
IRON
“All war is deception.” – General Sun Tzu

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bash.7291

Bash.7291

Even after the whole transfer issue last week, I actually miss playing against JQ… At least we could find some decent small guild fights. This week has been nothing but running from blobs -.-

Living Dead Girl ~ Necro
[Rev]

in Match-ups

Smokee.1754

considering that we went out looking for fights, not karma training, with out 30ish people we had online, everything in your post is null and void. We asked people to come and have some fun fights, but after roflstomping all over Biebertrix and COIN, he cried for help and in came both RK and HB to run with him and megablob everything.
Not fun to play with 2 fps due to your huge numbers. But we did however get some fighting and got quite a lot of bags too so it wasn’t all bad. But if you continue this we will, however, be forced to respond in kind, tag up and pull a map blob to counter your map blob come next week. If, that is, what you want. Accept reality, we all run with about equal numbers in wvw, anything else is just propaganda from one side or another. You rolling in with a map blob to “counter” us is really just praise and we thank you for it.

I wasnt reffering to your size but the mapblop of different guilds that you´ve had on since reset in EU prime. I´ve seen several guilds that had 10-15 in that, that could have easely run on their own.

(edited by Smokee.1754)

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

They are most likely early NA players who group up under 1 commander because they have none of their own who will do so

The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cod on Cod.3694

Cod on Cod.3694

Atleast I learned something today.

30 + 30 + 20 beats 80 + walls + 15 arrowcarts – everytime.

Thanks for the lesson IRON, RISE, FEAR and all you other rallybo.. err Rallians.

A fine blend of everything, aged well.

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

Atleast I learned something today.

30 + 30 + 20 beats 80 + walls + 15 arrowcarts – everytime.

Thanks for the lesson IRON, RISE, FEAR and all you other rallybo.. err Rallians.

Today I learnt 30 + 30 + 20 doesn’t equal blob. :/

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Axle.5182

Axle.5182

Wow SOR bay did i just witness all of BG that could fit on the map outside the south gate a bit overkill is it not? You can keep your loot bags that was a total lagfest and contributed very little in the end other than what i perceived as a defiant protest at our gate whilst everything around you was abandoned.

Personally i would have put those numbers to better use rather than all in the one place but i suppose everyone has their own agenda.

Axle
[AFTL] Afterlife Sanctum of Rall
http://www.afterlife-gaming.eu

(edited by Axle.5182)

in Match-ups

Cod on Cod.3694

Wow SOR bay did i just witness all of BG that could fit on the map outside the south gate a bit overkill is it not?

You can keep your bags, as were still winning the war whilst you stand around flexing numbers and gathering loot bags lol

Welcome to SoR and thank you for the bags.

Oh, and btw – You must have missed the part in the SoR welcoming letter, that SoR do not care about PPT, and only play for the fights.

But congratulations on… uhm… Winning…

P.S. I’ll just leave the pre-edit quote here, so my post makes sence

(edited by Cod on Cod.3694)

in Match-ups

Axle.5182

Wow SOR bay did i just witness all of BG that could fit on the map outside the south gate a bit overkill is it not?

You can keep your bags, as were still winning the war whilst you stand around flexing numbers and gathering loot bags lol

Welcome to SoR and thank you for the bags.

Oh, and btw – You must have missed the part in the SoR welcoming letter, that SoR do not care about PPT, and only play for the fights.

But congratulations on… uhm… Winning…

P.S. I’ll just leave the pre-edit quote here, so my post makes sence

No it still don’t make sense SOR do not play for points but play for fights? your mixing SOR up with BG me thinks either that or your being sarcastic lol

Yeah thanks for the bags too i managed to make up my K/D ratio from attempting to charge blob groups earlier in the evening with a group of 5 by sitting on the mortar what a force multiplier like shooting fish in a barrel your dropped it once i re-build it and rinse and repeat.

Axle

(edited by Axle.5182)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vespirisa.1497

Vespirisa.1497

First day back and I see this. Whelp was fun.

Attachments:

IoJ→KN→DB→SoR→CD→SoR→TC → SBI
Scrub D/D Ele. What’s server loyalty?

in Match-ups

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

All these EU players coming across to talk trash whilst avoiding prime time in their own servers….

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darkened.4076

Darkened.4076

No it still don’t make sense SOR do not play for points but play for fights? your mixing SOR up with BG me thinks either that or your being sarcastic lol

Yeah thanks for the bags too i managed to make up my K/D ratio from attempting to charge blob groups earlier in the evening with a group of 5 by sitting on the mortar what a force multiplier like shooting fish in a barrel

I wish IRON would stop wiping COIN, I prefer to have more than 1 fps whilst playing.

inb4 COIN call up HB and RK to respond to this post

Biebertrix from BelieveGate approves the IRONY of this thread.

Attachments:

Béatrix Windrunner | Squad Leader
Desolation BlackGate Gandara | Veteran Commander
Inner Sanctum [Coin]

(edited by Darkened.4076)

in Match-ups

Cod on Cod.3694

You have to forgive Axle, Biebertrix.

He is new in town. But I see alot of PvF potential. Disillusion is a tried and tested approach, that rarely fails (Just ask IRON!)

in Match-ups

Posted by: SpitFire.4690

SpitFire.4690

Primordus Virtus [RISE] Prime Leader – Prince Járvan
Our greatest strength lies in never failing,
But we [RISE] each time we fall.

in Match-ups

Axle.5182

All these EU players coming across to talk trash whilst avoiding prime time in their own servers….

You what? there’s more decent action here during our prime time than there is back there. Have you actually been on a tier 1 EU server? if not you should try it then you will know were not avoiding anything but boredom of being night capped by crazy Russians.

GW2 WvW in EU is a disaster because EU cannot play 24hr WvW coverage that NA servers can and further more are more stable, and this is the model Anet want’s to create. Personally i find playing here outside of NA prime time more of a challenge and despite what you call EU trash talk Servers belong to Anet and everyone is free to be a part of whatever server they want NA/EU doesn’t matter all it relates to is where the server is based for latency purposes.

So stop being Xenophobic towards European players from across the pond we have a soul too lol

Axle

(edited by Axle.5182)

in Match-ups

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

You guys crack me up…you are all excited about getting not one, but two, guilds which care very little about server PPT and more about just fights. Yeah, be rejoiceful. LOL. Oh, and the more you run with Jarvan, the easier it is to digest the screaming and such he does….

So let me get this straight……………… the server that prides itself on being about the fights should not welcome guilds with a similar philosophy?

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nakoor.1980

Nakoor.1980

Any BG looking for fights I need you guys to please come into BG BL. I promise great open field fights.

I’m running about 25-30 atm.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Safir.9203

Safir.9203

Last night was a lot of fun on BG BL… Thanks to all the SOR who kept things lively and fun in TS, even for those of us just standing in hills staring at the snow.

It certainly was a rough night for BG. I respect those BG who stayed in BG BL and kept fighting us. [EE] guild in particular stuck it out and continued hitting whatever they could when there were hardly any other BG on map. [ND], [PLX], and [OnS] were also in map with sizeable forces later on, after we completed garri WP, but at that point it was too late and there wasn’t much they could do against those upgraded keeps. Still, it was obvious BG either just gave up entirely, or they are sorely missing [MERC]…. Probably a combination of both.

Which leads to something I hope SOR leadership bears in mind: If BG is truly missing [MERC], then we should be very mindful of how much stronger JQ is going to be the next time we face them. Maybe the difference one (or a few) new guilds makes won’t be substantial, but [MERC] not being there (in full force) certainly looked like it has hurt BG in a big way. I’m really looking forward to seeing how much stronger JQ is now.

Anyway, thanks again to the SOR who kept things fun and to the BG who kept fighting even though it wasn’t your night. I felt particularly bad killing the Necro [DEAD] at orchard because, even though he had to run from an earlier ruin fight against me, he still stood and fought me that second time (even when it became obvious he was going to die). I would have /saluted you, but your attack surprised me so much that I was too busy spinning the camera around looking for your friends.

(edited by Safir.9203)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snapple.9251

Snapple.9251

First day back and I see this. Whelp was fun.

Oooh I can see myself being swamped in the red TC names.
Was a fun fight

[IRON] – SoR
Snappless / Osii

in Match-ups

sostronk.8167

You what? there’s more decent action here during our prime time than there is back there. Have you actually been on a tier 1 EU server? if not you should try it then you will know were not avoiding anything but boredom of being night capped by crazy Russians.

GW2 WvW in EU is a disaster because EU cannot play 24hr WvW coverage that NA servers can and further more are more stable, and this is the model Anet want’s to create. Personally i find playing here outside of NA prime time more of a challenge and despite what you call EU trash talk Servers belong to Anet and everyone is free to be a part of whatever server they want NA/EU doesn’t matter all it relates to is where the server is based for latency purposes.

So stop being Xenophobic towards European players from across the pond we have a soul too lol

Downplaying WvW in EU to justify your want for PvDoor? Cute.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cuddlepie.8109

Cuddlepie.8109

Last night, SoR had our garri. What do BG commanders do? Take those following them and go on TC bl to cap towers, and later take their garrison. All while BG map was left without any organised force. If you want someone to blame then blame BG and their commanders for allowing enemy to WP our keeps and garri. By now it’s pretty clear the server as a whole has given up on winning the matchup.

<shrug> It’s not a case of “allowing” SoR do anything. Last night in SEA/Oceanic, SoR were focused almost exclusively on BG. They had superior overall numbers, superior guild numbers, and upgraded stuff. For whatever reason, SoR had the coverage to do pretty much what they wanted.

In the command channel you could hear constant calls from BG’s Commanders of 50+ SoR attacking simultaneously across multiple BLs, and asking for help because they were outgunned. None of this is a complaint, while there were quite a few inevitable wipes we had some excellent fights.

Regardless, there are times when you want to try to draw a side way from one area to another and, frankly, times when you can’t win in a given situation and decide to give your followers a break by going elsewhere.

From my perspective the people you want to “blame” are the ones (all servers) who fairweather. If BG is dominating then I have nothing but respect for the commanders and players who continue to fight when when their server is losing.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

all it relates to is where the server is based for latency purposes.

Actually I believe both the NA and EU servers are located in Austin, TX.

Lunar Fighter
Tarnished Coast, Hammer guy of [NOPE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kalla.4290

Kalla.4290

SoR, do you guys need more oceanics? You guys WP’d all our keeps, including garri.

You stopped showing up. Not our problem. You had no problem earlier in the week.

we did as usual, but couldn’t battle your all call

Lol sorry to break it to you.. but you guys are the only 1s who have something called an all call.

Bullkitten. When I served time (yes I’m comparing it to prison) in TSYM they did regular all-calls that were punishable by probation/Gkick for not showing up. I’m sure they didn’t invent the “all-call” either.

considering i’ve been in Tsym since launch, yes there were guild allcalls in the sense that hey guys lets rally up and WvW if you are on"

it was hardly prison by ANY stretch of the imagination, it’s always been one of the most friendly team oriented guilds out there..

and 1 guild asking its members to WvW sometimes is nothing compared to a server wide push ..

use some common sense

Except it wasn’t asking, and it wasn’t sometimes. It was every night I logged on during that week, and like I said it was punishable via probation and kicking. I was new to the guild and had showed up every night except 1, but was still placed on “rep probation.”

I’m not saying everyone in that guild is some awful person, but the guild was not fun and I made the best decision by leaving and going to JQ.

This is actually common for new members in extremely focused (usually self described ‘hardcore’) guilds regardless of content. I’ve been in raiding guilds that would drop a new member if they missed a raiding night. It is a lot like real life, if you put in the time and do the work as a new member then after a while you can slack off as much as you want because people will have already formed an impression of you as a hard, diligent, present participant/worker/whatever.

in Match-ups

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

<shrug> It’s not a case of “allowing” SoR do anything. Last night in SEA/Oceanic, SoR were focused almost exclusively on BG.

No we didn’t, I was on TCBL with a significant group all oceanic evening.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

in Match-ups

Posted by: dizzy.2718

dizzy.2718

SoR sucks. BG sucks.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cuddlepie.8109

Cuddlepie.8109

<shrug> It’s not a case of “allowing” SoR do anything. Last night in SEA/Oceanic, SoR were focused almost exclusively on BG.

No we didn’t, I was on TCBL with a significant group all oceanic evening.

You’ve totally missed the point.

In maps where there was a BG presence, SoR clearly focused BG.

The fact that you also had a “significant group” in TCBL reflects your coverage advantage but is irrelevant to the context of the post I referenced and my response.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Starscream.7803

Starscream.7803

I wish IRON would stop wiping COIN, I prefer to have more than 1 fps whilst playing.

The only thing COIN can do to stop IRON wiping them is to log out of WvW.

in Match-ups

Smokee.1754

Last night was a lot of fun on BG BL… Thanks to all the SOR who kept things lively and fun in TS, even for those of us just standing in hills staring at the snow.

It certainly was a rough night for BG. I respect those BG who stayed in BG BL and kept fighting us. [EE] guild in particular stuck it out and continued hitting whatever they could when there were hardly any other BG on map. [ND], [PLX], and [OnS] were also in map with sizeable forces later on, after we completed garri WP, but at that point it was too late and there wasn’t much they could do against those upgraded keeps. Still, it was obvious BG either just gave up entirely, or they are sorely missing [MERC]…. Probably a combination of both.

Which leads to something I hope SOR leadership bears in mind: If BG is truly missing [MERC], then we should be very mindful of how much stronger JQ is going to be the next time we face them. Maybe the difference one (or a few) new guilds makes won’t be substantial, but [MERC] not being there (in full force) certainly looked like it has hurt BG in a big way. I’m really looking forward to seeing how much stronger JQ is now.

Anyway, thanks again to the SOR who kept things fun and to the BG who kept fighting even though it wasn’t your night. I felt particularly bad killing the Necro [DEAD] at orchard because, even though he had to run from an earlier ruin fight against me, he still stood and fought me that second time (even when it became obvious he was going to die). I would have /saluted you, but your attack surprised me so much that I was too busy spinning the camera around looking for your friends.

I can only talk for EU and EST, but in these timezones we´ve seen more than a doubled amount of SoR forces compared to what we are used to see. Even though BG have had more people out aswell, the difference in pure numbers has just grown to big.

in Match-ups

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

I’m still going to be out there tonight, pushing just as hard as always and having a great time doing so. See you all out on the field!

more of this please. : ))

Even after the whole transfer issue last week, I actually miss playing against JQ… At least we could find some decent small guild fights. This week has been nothing but running from blobs -.-

why are we never on the field at the same time. we only anti-blob! ; ))

Dolyak parade will be tomorrow at 7 PM ST!

will there be an SEA one, like last week? pls pls pls pretty pls??D

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Safir.9203

Safir.9203

I can only talk for EU and EST, but in these timezones we´ve seen more than a doubled amount of SoR forces compared to what we are used to see. Even though BG have had more people out aswell, the difference in pure numbers has just grown to big.

Maybe it’s double SOR forces, but I think it’s more of a combination of things:

1) a reduction in your numbers (from MERC’s depature)

2) an uptick in SOR numbers as more casuals/fair-weathers join the “easy” fight

3) a downtick in the number of BG PUGs (and even guilded players) who are willing to stick it out, despite the odds, because it’s been a relatively “harder” fight this week and they’ve given up.

Those three things have made for a very tough fight this week for BG. I don’t count them out though, or conclude they’re imploding (like ppl like to do with JQ all the time), but I do hope SOR curb checks you a few more times before this week is up…

in Match-ups

sostronk.8167

Maybe it’s double SOR forces, but I think it’s more of a combination of things:

1) a reduction in your numbers (from MERC’s depature)

2) an uptick in SOR numbers as more casuals/fair-weathers join the “easy” fight

3) a downtick in the number of BG PUGs (and even guilded players) who are willing to stick it out, despite the odds, because it’s been a relatively “harder” fight this week and they’ve given up.

Those three things have made for a very tough fight this week for BG. I don’t count them out though, or conclude they’re imploding (like ppl like to do with JQ all the time), but I do hope SOR curb checks you a few more times before this week is up…

MERC departure didn’t have much of an effect tbh. There is still some restructuring going on there, but beyond that it will make no difference in the long run. It strengthened JQ more than it did weaken BG. I agree with the others above, but the two main ones for me are:
- Leagues are around the corner and we are trying to break from the O/T we have been doing. Ive personally played wvw around 30 hours less this week already and will probably be playing this much until leagues are implemented.
- SOR pretty much had a break last week in T2 and came back refreshed. On the other hand BG really got pushed hard by JQ and had to work alot harder than usual to beat them.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

The only thing COIN can do to stop IRON wiping them is to log out of WvW.

This is what happened to this match-up thread. You say BG QQs, but then there are posts all over the place that look exactly like this that simply play as troll bait for BG posters. Soooo clicheeee. I have been reading these match-up threads for too long.

Holy Magikarp, pull me from this abyss! I’m starting to see… strange… things…

Attachments:

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator