9/6 BG/JQ/FA

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

A toxic thread with SoR in it? No, that can’t be…

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

hi silver
dmn 15chars

Hi Stealthy :P

The LOVE asura <3

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: linfurong.9032

linfurong.9032

I hate to point fingers FA since we own your bl currently, but try to play fair. Trebs in your spawn, really.

that treb is built outside of the citadel walls. and it’s the only thing letting us keep even a sliver of our BL

Stealthiest britches on FA

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

So i feel soooo sorry for FA right now :’(
all you wana do is well run from them, so BG know what it feels like when they run from us
Much love xoxo

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

all you wana do is well run from them, so BG know what it feels like when they run from us
Much love xoxo

All I hear is the Gossip Girl “xoxo you know you love me” whenever someone says XOXO.

sighs

And I shall forever run from you….. <3 Those fierce punt battles….

The LOVE asura <3

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mirsa.1628

Mirsa.1628

Much love xoxo

On the contrary, I heard A-Net dedicated the Sanctum Sprinter title just for SoR since all they do is run & hide inside their keeps.

Title suits them well

You’re pretty delusional, buddy. Guess that’s what happens when you become engrossed in PPT. :-)

FA, don’t give up!

[GS] Gun Squad
Guild Master

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Titan.3472

Titan.3472

SoR is off-topic. Please keep the thread clean. XD
Visit the pve section if you really want to discuss about them.

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Titan.3472

Pretty lot of fun fights at reset :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x-2VuH1k0E

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

your guys came to our thread, so were paying a visit to yours

The rebirth begins

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Neuromancer.2148

You invoke our name. We show up.

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

But Shifty! I came to spam Happy Birthday to you in SoR thread

and since you are reading this thread…..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHIFTY!

The LOVE asura <3

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

But Shifty! I came to spam Happy Birthday to you in SoR thread

and since you are reading this thread…..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHIFTY!

<3

The rebirth begins

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

I have 100% credible insider knowledge that the RNG is manually controlled. I will refuse to say who,when and, if you send PMs to my inbox asking who , you will not get a response.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drigan.7382

Drigan.7382

That is probably the only fight that had manageable skill lag from all of reset. Pretty disappointed to see AoI running 60+ and not breaking up into a couple groups after the first 10 minute rush on reset but I guess if that’s how deep your guild runs more power to you.

Honestly I’m pretty happy to see this matchup so long that you guys realize you can afford to run smaller than 1 map zerg/map and get much better fights. Looking forward to fighting KnT and LotD if they are still around and not doing the blob.

Spirit Of Faith [HOPE]
Fort Aspenwood – www.gw2hope.com

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: oregonice.6324

oregonice.6324

I hate to point fingers FA since we own your bl currently, but try to play fair. Trebs in your spawn, really.

You run a 70 man zerg ball into 40 take a tower/keep with auto attack skill lag and now you are complaining? http://www.sadanduseless.com/image.php?n=462

[LAG] Guild Leader Quality over Quantity.
Commander Guardian Angle(
SoR(BMS)→Kain (BMS)→FA (ATK)→FA [LAG]

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kelo.4370

Kelo.4370

WvW suddenly gets a whole lot less stressful and a whole lot less vile without SoR in it.

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maelwaedd.5842

Maelwaedd.5842

WvW suddenly gets a whole lot less stressful and a whole lot less vile without SoR in it.

shhh if you say it 3 times in a thread they will appear

Maelwaedd Sylvari Necromancer Blackgate
Resonance WvW Officer
http://resonancegaming.com.au

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

shhh if you say it 3 times in a thread they will appear

pfft ill always keep an eye on the thread

The rebirth begins

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

You run a 70 man zerg ball into 40 take a tower/keep with auto attack skill lag and now you are complaining?

lol FA had quite the “zerg ball” on BGBL last night. So don’t think that we are the only ones that do it… Also if that spot is a “Exploit” then its not complaining, its pointing out how sad it is that some one on FA feels the need to cheat.

Already a lot of crying from FA, get over it, your coverage pales in comparison. Do your best to have fun, because it won’t be any different all week.

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: celeron.3469

celeron.3469

Pretty disappointed to see AoI running 60+ and not breaking up into a couple groups after the first 10 minute rush on reset but I guess if that’s how deep your guild runs more power to you.

I don’t know if you knew, but we had 2 sometimes 3 commanders on the map. AoI, JINX, and a MAD commander I think it was… so we were in fact split into a couple groups. There was also about 15 roamers running around in the south. I think AoS (JQ) can verify that, they started chasing me on sight.

Also, who cares about the treb. You had the map. I doubt the tower was that hard to take anyway given the timezone.

Edit: Wow, just checked out the SoR thread… don’t let it become that here guys. Hope we can show FA respect throughout the week. Pretty sure neither of us asked to be paired up so no reason to be a jerk.

(edited by celeron.3469)

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

So when do we start to focus fire and 2v1 JQ?

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gandalf The Grey.1058

Gandalf The Grey.1058

Sista is a noob. But, the greatest noob.

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Karmik.2641

Karmik.2641

You run a 70 man zerg ball into 40 take a tower/keep with auto attack skill lag and now you are complaining?

lol FA had quite the “zerg ball” on BGBL last night. So don’t think that we are the only ones that do it… Also if that spot is a “Exploit” then its not complaining, its pointing out how sad it is that some one on FA feels the need to cheat.

Already a lot of crying from FA, get over it, your coverage pales in comparison. Do your best to have fun, because it won’t be any different all week.

If i may… Where did you see a zerg ball on BG BL?

[APS] Silo Menel- Guild Master

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kodiak.3281

Kodiak.3281

And we again see how well JQ (or SOR) holds up in T1 without a third server to hold their hand.

They don’t.

Kodiak X – Blackgate

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

And we again see how well JQ (or SOR) holds up in T1 without a third server to hold their hand.

They don’t.

Dude you serious? Use some common sense SoR cancels out the time zones that BG has and JQ does not. That simple, give us the coverage and we will see who wins. Your 10k lead has been gained through Oceanic/ part of SEA. Thanks but use head next time please.

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rhaegus.8924

Rhaegus.8924

They don’t.

BG earns their lead during EU and Oceanic timezones. Both timezones JQ has nearly no one to fight BG with.
During SEA and NA scores are pretty even between both.
Will BG win this matchup? Ofcourse…
Will BG win because they outclass us? Not so sure.

greets and keep it classy.

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

They don’t.

Dude you serious? Use some common sense SoR cancels out the time zones that BG has and JQ does not. That simple, give us the coverage and we will see who wins. Your 10k lead has been gained through Oceanic/ part of SEA. Thanks but use head next time please.

Agreed +1, SoR has had OC that offered competition in the old matchupand in FA/JQ we have little to fight against (although FA may be getting some more OC soon). Nothing can be helped about thakittens not like we’re suddenly going to stop playing because a large portion of the hardcore oceanic base has left the game – we have to get all the fights we can get and prepare for match-ups where the other servers have that said coverage.

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

(edited by Tarkus.4109)

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rhaegus.8924

Rhaegus.8924

They don’t.

Agreed +1, SoR has had OC that offered competition in the old matchup (largely reduced due to Lorthos quitting and HIRE becoming a non-factor guild in WvW) and in FA/JQ we have little to fight against. Nothing can be helped about thakittens not like we’re suddenly going to stop playing because a large portion of the hardcore oceanic base has left the game – we have to get all the fights we can get and prepare for match-ups where the other servers have that said coverage.

Great classy reply, too bad a few trolls always manage to sour things up where they shouldn’t be.
Great fights we had in Oceanic though :-) With the little numbers we had i think we did our best. When you were pushing EB keep hard I got into your Hills lordroom, happy like a kitty that we would break it…and then i heard ‘oh s*it’ in vent, and 50 MERC + CA rolled over us. Fun times…
Mission accomplished though, you didn’t get EB keep :p

:-D

(edited by Rhaegus.8924)

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

FA I really hope you guys get more coverage. You are the server I hope to see next in T1 on a regular basis, so many great guilds to fight. Keep them up!

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Zikory.6871

Which group? We had Icoa and KnT on the map. If your talking about the KnT group on the FA side, you should have taken a look at Icoa’s group. They out numbered us.

Zikory – Retired Thief

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

FA I really hope you guys get more coverage. You are the server I hope to see next in T1 on a regular basis, so many great guilds to fight. Keep them up!

As the holder of the Missionary Position in the Holy Church of Jedsus Chris of Saturday Feints, I found the residents of Fort Aspenwood to be very honorable and receptive to the word of our Lord and Savior, Jedsus Chris. There were only a few blasphemers that week with Mag that seemed like they belonged more with Mag than FA. Plus, they’ve got some baby sF over there that are just snugglywugglyscrumptiouscherrycheesecakepiefaces!

Also, I’m going to take this moment to point out something to BG, that whole bread theme thing? All me (Cuddles may have helped a lil). Breadgate is totally a product of Bread Quarry

ASK CUDDLES!

PRAISE JEDSUS!

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

(edited by SFShinigami.2015)

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

They don’t.

Maybe because BG has the biggest 24/7 coverage?

JQ contests BG’s SEA, SoR contests BG’s EU/NA/OCX. It’s logical. Neither of these servers have the numbers and coverage BG has.

BG get’s matched up with SoR – >>> ticks 350+ for late OCX/SEA
BG get’s matched up with JQ – >>> Ticks 330+ EU/NA/OCX
BG get’s matched up with SoR AND JQ – >>> No more PVD during offhours. Sorry to break it to you, but that’s how WvW works

Give JQ EU/NA/OCX guilds and I’m sure it will be a different story. JQ is one of the best/if not the best servers with their numbers. Being condescending to them because you have more coverage doesn’t make sense.

(edited by Doomdesire.9365)

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Titan.3472

And FA ran into my superior balistas field around Rogue Quarry camp and they didn’t like it

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

Dat skill lag o.0
woah so this is t1 lag. how do u guys deal with it?! 11111111 and i think my 6 botton is broken now XD

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Karmik.2641

Karmik.2641

Which group? We had Icoa and KnT on the map. If your talking about the KnT group on the FA side, you should have taken a look at Icoa’s group. They out numbered us.

I think you’re confused i was curious where FA’s zerg balls were. I know where BG’s were.

[APS] Silo Menel- Guild Master

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Zikory.6871

I think you’re confused i was curious where FA’s zerg balls were. I know where BG’s were.

FA was running quite the “zerg balls” till we pushed all that glass off the map.

Zikory – Retired Thief

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

They don’t.

JQ contests BG’s SEA, SoR contests BG’s EU/NA/OCX. It’s logical. Neither of these servers have the numbers and coverage BG has.

BG get’s matched up with SoR AND JQ – >>> No more PVD during offhours. Sorry to break it to you, but that’s how WvW works

Give JQ EU/NA/OCX guilds and I’m sure it will be a different story. JQ is one of the best/if not the best servers with their numbers. Being condescending to them because you have more coverage doesn’t make sense.

Accurate other than I doubt they can sustain a 330 tick NA against us.

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cuddlepie.8109

Cuddlepie.8109

They don’t.

<shrug> I generally agree – although this week BG was performing well through reset – the lead was there well before Oceanic.

So, from what I’ve seen, there’s more at play than just coverage. CA’s experience last night was that when we did encounter larger FA and JQ groups (from approx 2300 AEST) their AoE damage is significant but they tend to melt. The prolonged encounter where we trolled the very large group trying to do Grub was an example. That and a few of the wipes made remarkable FRAPS.

Regardless, it was good to see both JQ and FA fighting to defend their core EB territory. Shows really good spirit and I hope they continue to represent during the week.

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Neuromancer.2148

They don’t.

We respect our JQ as opponents on the whole. No one makes the excuse of “PvD! PvD!” for their off hours and they just play the game.

If you want to talk condescension, the entire GW2 community is well aware of whose trolls are the undisputed champions of smug.

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brutus.5732

Brutus.5732

We respect our JQ as opponents on the whole. No one makes the excuse of “PvD! PvD!” for their off hours and they just play the game.

If you want to talk condescension, the entire GW2 community is well aware of whose trolls are the undisputed champions of smug.

Well JQ, are you ready for your second serving of 111k? :P

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ryak Deathcarver.2975

Ryak Deathcarver.2975

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

They don’t.

When I meant condescending I meant him. Not anyone or any entity besides him. There’s no such thing as a condescending community, only condescending players. Implying an entire group of players as condescending doesn’t make sense, and frankly it’s immature. Anyone who does that intentionally is an idiot and anything they say from there on out I simply ignore. Best way to weed out trolls/forum warriors on these matchup threads.

(edited by Doomdesire.9365)

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bee.6239

Bee.6239

If this ever happens I will transfer to T3.

I never want to go to t1, all this skill lag you can’t get any manageable fights. JQ is some what manageable but man BG is just like, well it’s depressing I’ll leave it at that. Don’t know about SOR. We got some xfers coming over, hopefully we can just compete with TC and we will be happy. Well are already happy where we stand, but pretty sure after a few more transfers we should be good. If people want to xfer to FA after that, we’ll send them to our friends MAG/DB because T1 would be hell.

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: phabby.8945

phabby.8945

I hope Fa understand that the weekend for most of us on BG is pve time .

On a note on lag I hope you have your settings right for T1 it helps greatly if you turn team colours on for everyone.

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Smokee.1754

Smokee.1754

That is probably the only fight that had manageable skill lag from all of reset. Pretty disappointed to see AoI running 60+ and not breaking up into a couple groups after the first 10 minute rush on reset but I guess if that’s how deep your guild runs more power to you.

Honestly I’m pretty happy to see this matchup so long that you guys realize you can afford to run smaller than 1 map zerg/map and get much better fights. Looking forward to fighting KnT and LotD if they are still around and not doing the blob.

If you dont like fighting big blobs, then why did you leave bg bl when you were up against 2 bg groups of 15-20? Was so excited to see you guys running, and then you left after 2 fights.

[HB] Herfolge Boldklub – Competitive online gaming since 2001
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY5l_0BX0TrarJeOLpDXAFTLtiCkygRtC
Nominated “Internet tough guy” 2013 by Tarkus

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drigan.7382

Drigan.7382

Noo I would have stayed! I was pumped to see you as well but I had to leave to watch a football game. You caught us woth out pants down in north camp and i had to leave right after that. Was going to whisper you. We’re a later guild so didn’t think I’d see you guys around but started early today cause I knew I’d be gone. We’ll be back in about three hours. We’ll try to be on early enough to see you tomorrow.

Spirit Of Faith [HOPE]
Fort Aspenwood – www.gw2hope.com

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

If this ever happens I will transfer to T3.

I never want to go to t1, all this skill lag you can’t get any manageable fights. JQ is some what manageable but man BG is just like, well it’s depressing I’ll leave it at that. Don’t know about SOR. We got some xfers coming over, hopefully we can just compete with TC and we will be happy. Well are already happy where we stand, but pretty sure after a few more transfers we should be good. If people want to xfer to FA after that, we’ll send them to our friends MAG/DB because T1 would be hell.

Send like 5-6 NA guilds our way and like 2 SEA guilds to Maguumybears and we’ll have 5 competitive t2 servers =)

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Skilll lag will improve greatly by tomorrow. It usually only an issue on reset night and sometimes Saturday. I rarely run into these days playing late PST. In others words, it’s not nearly as bad as it seems or people yammer on about.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deli.1302

Deli.1302

Why are people complaining about BG blobbing? Of all the T1 servers, their NA blobs the least. I agree about them blobbing during oceanic/sea though…. that CA zerg in EB….

Wait during the week. If anything, only GoF and Icoa will blob. The rest generally don’t unless hitting something big.

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Smokee.1754

Smokee.1754

Noo I would have stayed! I was pumped to see you as well but I had to leave to watch a football game. You caught us woth out pants down in north camp and i had to leave right after that. Was going to whisper you. We’re a later guild so didn’t think I’d see you guys around but started early today cause I knew I’d be gone. We’ll be back in about three hours. We’ll try to be on early enough to see you tomorrow.

We are going to be on from 2-5pm EST tomorrow. Feel free to pm me if you´r formed up around there.

[HB] Herfolge Boldklub – Competitive online gaming since 2001
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY5l_0BX0TrarJeOLpDXAFTLtiCkygRtC
Nominated “Internet tough guy” 2013 by Tarkus