9/6 BG/JQ/FA

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: BAITness.1083

BAITness.1083

To the JQ people talking smack: You are losing right now, it isn’t a big deal. It happens. We were third place a few weeks ago. Specifically to the person saying we couldn’t sustain 330, we actually were sustaining that and higher during NA that same day. For part of it we were even outnumbered. Trying to detract from your opponent by talking about how bad they are is just detracting from yourself when you are losing to them.

It hasn’t all been bad though. In fact it has been pretty great. We have been victim to a few great JQ sandwiches, and some clever surprise ninjas when we thought we were safe. I do not see a lot of FA on the field, but it is really nice to see RISE on FA already performing well. It is nice not to get pressed by jq and sor at the same time, though I do miss the awesome three way fights. Speaking of which, we had a few with JQ and FA in SMC, good games.

Also I swear it is laggier than it should be. It used to be that you could feel a sor zerg coming because the lag would get worse. That keeps happening, but I can’t find any horizon-filling groups of enemies. Maybe they are just getting better at hiding.

Hyade and his flamethrower

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kodiak.3281

Kodiak.3281

Maybe because BG has the biggest 24/7 coverage?

JQ contests BG’s SEA, SoR contests BG’s EU/NA/OCX. It’s logical. Neither of these servers have the numbers and coverage BG has.

BG get’s matched up with SoR – >>> ticks 350+ for late OCX/SEA
BG get’s matched up with JQ – >>> Ticks 330+ EU/NA/OCX
BG get’s matched up with SoR AND JQ – >>> No more PVD during offhours. Sorry to break it to you, but that’s how WvW works

Give JQ EU/NA/OCX guilds and I’m sure it will be a different story. JQ is one of the best/if not the best servers with their numbers. Being condescending to them because you have more coverage doesn’t make sense.

Thanks for agreeing with me! I’m glad we can all come to understand and know that without SOR then JQ can’t hold their own and without JQ that SOR can’t hold their own.

I might have more sympathy for your coverage plight if you didn’t respond to it by double teaming BG with each other every chance you get. You know. Because coverage.

(and I don’t mean your “tee hee whoopsie 2v1” scenarios that happen in a 3 way battle environemnt. I’m talking about the trebs in Aldons and Trebs in Jerrifers level of BS)

Kodiak X – Blackgate

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Super Kruegs.8967

Super Kruegs.8967

Rigal nice come back you’re really getting into the swing of the PvF. Need to create some kind of rivalry here and you’re helping out so thanks. We don’t make excuses we make bags appear from the enemies we hath slayed. My point and i’ll make it one more time for all people with blinders on your average run of the mill BG miltia is bad and they should feel bad. Your map blobs are good (Best in NA i’d argue), and your guilds are above average, but random guy out there is TC level bad, and many other servers have much better overall players per capita so to speak than you. I’m sure it’s fairweathers, and bandwagoners but it’s for reallzy i swearz.

FA [WS]. Small group fights since 2012

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kyle.2507

Kyle.2507

That double team on FABL garri… thanks jq and bg… real cool

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kodiak.3281

Kodiak.3281

JQ’s just practicing for when SOR comes back up next week.

Kodiak X – Blackgate

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rusty Knives.4062

Rusty Knives.4062

The last hour and a half JQ and Blackgate have been double teaming FABL garry…keep it up guys, we are enjoying wiping you over and over for the sweet loot!

Fort Aspenwood – [TK][OBEY]

(edited by Rusty Knives.4062)

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: sovereign.4128

sovereign.4128

Yeah it’s annoying but the bags are nice. We’ll keep the walls down for you BG and JQ. Keep the bags coming.

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rusty Knives.4062

Rusty Knives.4062

Yeah it’s annoying but the bags are nice. We’ll keep the walls down for you BG and JQ. Keep the bags coming.

This is better than the frostgorge farm….

Fort Aspenwood – [TK][OBEY]

(edited by Rusty Knives.4062)

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

sovereign.4128

This is better than the frostgorge farm….

Right? I don’t know what people are doing PvEing. They should come to FABL. Way more profitable :P

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dr Zoidberg.2046

Dr Zoidberg.2046

Honestly I’m pretty happy to see this matchup so long that you guys realize you can afford to run smaller than 1 map zerg/map and get much better fights. Looking forward to fighting KnT and LotD if they are still around and not doing the blob.

The LotD GW2 chapter has disbanded. Also, KnT is still around, though they’ve had a split-off JINX who you’ll see a good bit. They’ve got ~30 on their roster.

J Zoidberg

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rigel.3092

Rigel.3092

The last hour and a half JQ and Blackgate have been double teaming FABL garry…keep it up guys, we are enjoying wiping you over and over for the sweet loot!

You make like we are the only ones getting wiped or giving up massive amounts of bags. Ever wonder why we keep coming back? I must say, in all truth and honesty, it is highly commendable at the speed for which you all FA’ers can run from your Citadel spawn back to your Gerri. Now, who is really farming who, lol?

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

sovereign.4128

You make like we are the only ones getting wiped or giving up massive amounts of bags. Ever wonder why we keep coming back? I must say, in all truth and honesty, it is highly commendable at the speed for which you all FA’ers can run from your Citadel spawn back to your Gerri. Now, who is really farming who, lol?

You can’t be farming us if you keep getting wiped over and over again. You’re talking about the couple of bags you get before you wipe… That’s not a farm. But whatever enjoy that. Props for persistence though, BG already gave up. Cya on the field.

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

To the JQ people talking smack: You are losing right now, it isn’t a big deal. It happens. We were third place a few weeks ago. Specifically to the person saying we couldn’t sustain 330, we actually were sustaining that and higher during NA that same day. For part of it we were even outnumbered. Trying to detract from your opponent by talking about how bad they are is just detracting from yourself when you are losing to them.

It hasn’t all been bad though. In fact it has been pretty great. We have been victim to a few great JQ sandwiches, and some clever surprise ninjas when we thought we were safe. I do not see a lot of FA on the field, but it is really nice to see RISE on FA already performing well. It is nice not to get pressed by jq and sor at the same time, though I do miss the awesome three way fights. Speaking of which, we had a few with JQ and FA in SMC, good games.

Also I swear it is laggier than it should be. It used to be that you could feel a sor zerg coming because the lag would get worse. That keeps happening, but I can’t find any horizon-filling groups of enemies. Maybe they are just getting better at hiding.

12 am server time is not NA just thought you should know

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Fun match so far

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: SpitFire.4690

SpitFire.4690

Primordus Virtus [RISE] Prime Leader – Prince Járvan
Our greatest strength lies in never failing,
But we [RISE] each time we fall.

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nihevil.8024

Nihevil.8024

Rigal nice come back you’re really getting into the swing of the PvF. Need to create some kind of rivalry here and you’re helping out so thanks. We don’t make excuses we make bags appear from the enemies we hath slayed. My point and i’ll make it one more time for all people with blinders on your average run of the mill BG miltia is bad and they should feel bad. Your map blobs are good (Best in NA i’d argue), and your guilds are above average, but random guy out there is TC level bad, and many other servers have much better overall players per capita so to speak than you. I’m sure it’s fairweathers, and bandwagoners but it’s for reallzy i swearz.

Pm me ingame whenever you’re ready to 1v1. Also this is the only way i’ve seen FA been able to take something(First picture). Second picture is Bgbl hills reset night, took those two groups and 45m to take hills from 25bg. gg bros.

Attachments:

Elitism in Guild Wars 2. http://i.imgur.com/ZGnzBCI.gif

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Super Kruegs.8967

Super Kruegs.8967

And GG to you good sir. You snapped two FA zerg pics, one on reset which any objective FAer will tell you we do tend to blob, and one other time in nearly 48 hours of game time. I could take a yearbook worth of BG blob photos in my first hour in-game in almost any time spot so far in this match up. As for the duel well read the signature, to many toons with staff to be much of a 1v1 player, maybe someday. But If you find my 5 man group if you have 10 or less I promise we won’t run.

FA [WS]. Small group fights since 2012

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drigan.7382

Drigan.7382

That was a great fight over bay the past few hours BG. Not something I want to do every night, but it was one of the few sieges I’ve actually ever enjoyed and that is saying a lot with how much I hate sieging anything but paper. Shout out to CA and MERC of course for their defense. Wouldn’t want to do it again, but that was a very rewarding and competitive fight.

Spirit Of Faith [HOPE]
Fort Aspenwood – www.gw2hope.com

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: The BFG.4160

The BFG.4160

Fun times in FABL tonight. Epic siege and eventual flip of a wp’d bay on top of some other caps/defenses. Idk why but I have more fun fighting the bg map zergs/blobs and their love for ppt > all else than fighting TC and other smaller tier servers. I certainly got ganked in transit a few times, but other than that, fun times and bags (so many bags) all around. So glad I went staff ele tonight, haha. Keep up the good work errrrrbody.

Mandalore – Elementalist
Fort Aspenhood – [HOPE]

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Thanks for the epic fights so far JQ and FA. Its rainin’ bags out hurr.

BeeGee
Beast mode

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: celeron.3469

celeron.3469

First Guild Rally on FA

Weren’t you guys in JQ BL on Saturday night around 11pm est?

(edited by celeron.3469)

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

That was a great fight over bay the past few hours BG. Not something I want to do every night, but it was one of the few sieges I’ve actually ever enjoyed and that is saying a lot with how much I hate sieging anything but paper. Shout out to CA and MERC of course for their defense. Wouldn’t want to do it again, but that was a very rewarding and competitive fight.

Yeah thanks for the fight, that FA zerg was massive

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rhaegus.8924

Rhaegus.8924

To the JQ people talking smack: You are losing right now, it isn’t a big deal. It happens.

;-D

Please give me examples and quotes from people from JQ talking smack in this thread (I don’t think i have seen any.)
Then pls quote all the BG people talking smack in this thread.

If we’re losing something, it’s the PvF.

grts

(edited by Rhaegus.8924)

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: globe.7238

globe.7238

Some really fun 1v1’s from the oPP guys outside SM and from Digirev, much appreciated fellas. Sorry about those last few getting interrupted, I had great fun though. Keep bringing the good fights!

Imminent Demise » [iD] « Blackgate

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ejiofor.4801

Ejiofor.4801

Extremely entertaining fights all around, BG and JQ. I have bad battlefield awareness sometimes, so at times I forget to look behind me…

to see a crap ton of folks chasing me. It’s hysterical, to see my giant norn kitten huff and puff to get the kitten away from you

Here’s to a great week of fun WvW shenanigans, folks.

Keep it classy!

Gearstrip Jones, Engineer, Borlis Pass, [KPUP]
“Which Lo Pan? Little ol’ basket case on wheels, or the ten-foot-tall roadblock?!”
-Kurt Russell, Big Trouble in Little China

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luiz Swordbreaker.6547

Luiz Swordbreaker.6547

Biggest water fight do date? :P

[Scnd] Use Your Illusion

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: BAITness.1083

BAITness.1083

12 am server time is not NA just thought you should know

I know wok, I took a few pictures between 5 and 7 of us holding 330 to 375. We had a good night. Last night not so much. Saw you out there, I think. Good games.

Edit: And you are right, Durkon. Every week the servers come here to talk smack, but a lot of it is a lot less than friendly jabs. Without good servers to play each other wvw would be boring as crap. Cross server love here and whatnot.

Hyade and his flamethrower

(edited by BAITness.1083)

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: MaLeVoLenT.8129

MaLeVoLenT.8129

Pretty lot of fun fights at reset :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x-2VuH1k0E

That is probably the only fight that had manageable skill lag from all of reset. Pretty disappointed to see AoI running 60+ and not breaking up into a couple groups after the first 10 minute rush on reset but I guess if that’s how deep your guild runs more power to you.

Honestly I’m pretty happy to see this matchup so long that you guys realize you can afford to run smaller than 1 map zerg/map and get much better fights. Looking forward to fighting KnT and LotD if they are still around and not doing the blob.

AoI- is OnS and Work on reset nights. We generally have 50 since everyone wants to play on reset. We normally break off a group of 8 for Small ops and Ninja tactics. You should expect what you fought during every reset in T1. No matter if its. SoR or BG. Your Garrison will get hit with a full map zerg 80% of the time.

~The Mad Court~ [OnS]Onslaught GM
Malevolent Omen -Guardian
Mad King Mal -Rev

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: MaLeVoLenT.8129

MaLeVoLenT.8129

Hope, RQ, ATK, and my Dudes RISE. I love you guys longtime. Sorry for the big zerg balls I’m farming for my Legendary But I think I fought Hope and ATK tagless a few times.
RQ you guys are kittening good. Keep up the good work. Tonight OnS will be going Tagless for most of the night so the fights between us will be a little more even. Tomorrow and the next day we’ll be down for GvG!!!!(R.I.P. GvG)

JQ- [NS] Night Shift Welcome to T1 BABY!

~The Mad Court~ [OnS]Onslaught GM
Malevolent Omen -Guardian
Mad King Mal -Rev

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xeeron.9254

Xeeron.9254

How the matchup between JQ and BG is decided.

Attachments:

Xeeron – Strike Force

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

How the matchup between JQ and BG is decided.

I guess the oceanic crew got what they wanted

Anyway here is a © score update

Attachments:

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

I really enjoyed myself on EB last night. I don’t play EB all that often these days so it was a nice change. It was also nice to be able to have a couple of really fun large SM fights without skill lag since a third server didn’t join the party during those engagements. Thanks for the fun JQ and FA!

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

Haven’t been here for this match-up, but wanted to say… FA. Did you get lost when WvW reset was decided? Lol. Odd to see your name in the match-up, but I bet there’s great fights during NA. Wish I could be on!

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!

Hanging with my asuran friends!!!!!!!!! I’m a pirate now :P

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moh Jay.7240

Moh Jay.7240

Still can’t figure out exactly why you post score updates. I assume it’s a reason to show of your screencaps.

Fort Aspenwood – Worst guardian in Guild Wars
Unreal Aussies [uA]
Embrace the Enemy [Corp]

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kelo.4370

Kelo.4370

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh be vewy vewy qwiet I’m hunting wabbits!!!

http://youtu.be/X6aQ6s24OxI

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

Still can’t figure out exactly why you post score updates. I assume it’s a reason to show of your screencaps.

How dare you question Cuddles and her score updates :o They are the best part of the T1 threads, yo.

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

Welcome to Tier 1, NS!

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

Don’t look at it as chest thumping, CuddleStrike and other [LOVE] post screen shots for inter-server fun all the time. The score update is just to keep the post on topic.

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

Don’t look at it as chest thumping, CuddleStrike and other [LOVE] post screen shots for inter-server fun all the time. The score update is just to keep the post on topic.

Exactly what they just said. I couldn’t care less about the score tbh. I post them whenever something fun is happening and for my cross server friends to be in them (or I get random PM from people wanting to be in one as well).
It is hardly my fault that I’m an Aussie and unfort. during this match up we have such a high PPT.

I’m sorry for that, but I guess there isn’t enough oceanic/sea/whatever the hell time it is here coverage to go around. Regardless, stop reading into my screenshots so much, and just ignore them or lol at them like others!
Also, make sure you snuggle everyone fiercely! The enemy loves snuggling me… but it hurts sometimes….. <3

Also, I don’t think FA has met [LOVE] but you’ll see us soon enough :P Just ignore the cross server tags frolicking around together

The LOVE asura <3

(edited by CuddleStrike.8215)

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

Welcome to Tier 1, NS!

In what server?

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luiz Swordbreaker.6547

Luiz Swordbreaker.6547

Thanks [RQ] for the fights yesterday
@FA guilds, please check your challenges on gw2gvg, sending match invites for every day of the week, but the timezone on that thing is kinda confusing atm, so if it ends up coming out wrong, matches tue-thursday should be @ 10 PM EST

[Scnd] Use Your Illusion

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moh Jay.7240

Moh Jay.7240

Exactly what they just said. I couldn’t care less about the score tbh. I post them whenever something fun is happening and for my cross server friends to be in them (or I get random PM from people wanting to be in one as well).
It is hardly my fault that I’m an Aussie and unfort. during this match up we have such a high PPT.

I’m sorry for that, but I guess there isn’t enough oceanic/sea/whatever the hell time it is here coverage to go around. Regardless, stop reading into my screenshots so much, and just ignore them or lol at them like others!
Also, make sure you snuggle everyone fiercely! The enemy loves snuggling me… but it hurts sometimes….. <3

Also, I don’t think FA has met [LOVE] but you’ll see us soon enough :P Just ignore the cross server tags frolicking around together

But whenever I try to snuggle someone to death in this matchup they runaway. Then again, I think T1 focuses on group hugs; Solo roaming problems right?

Fort Aspenwood – Worst guardian in Guild Wars
Unreal Aussies [uA]
Embrace the Enemy [Corp]

(edited by Moh Jay.7240)

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

Welcome to Tier 1, NS!

Did NS transfer off DB?

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Liquid.9672

Welcome to Tier 1, NS!

In what server?

JQ I’d assume. I believe some of their players came from the EMP group that transferred to DB way back when.

[KnT] – Blackgate

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

NS went to an anti-gvg server!?

Sounds odd

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: garull.8956

garull.8956

We do GvGs …

Lol well more guilds on FA and Blackgate that do GvG so I guess it’s a good move

Decisive Gg [NS]

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Liquid.9672

NS went to an anti-gvg server!?

Sounds odd

Unless they decided gvg will be dead when the BL updates and Bloodlust is implemented and decided to play the T1 game. I’m not stating an opinion about it by the way, just throwing out a possible explanation. Who knows really, and it doesn’t matter either way.

[KnT] – Blackgate

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

But whenever I try to snuggle someone to death in this matchup they runaway. Then again, I think T1 focuses on group hugs; Solo roaming problems right?

I dunno. I literally spent all night with 4 other mercs and eventually one non-merc (alway five of us) and we went around trying to ninja things. We got Watergate FA garri opened with a silly treb! Smashed 2 bay walls open in jq bl (jq owned bay)…. ninjad hills then tarkus came along to steal our glory! Annnnd then ended the night trying to troll my friend from sf who was scouting ne tower by attempting to treb her tower from ne supply camp.

Raaaan into an annoying fun guild dps? From fa as well several hours ago. we snuggled each other very fiercely!

The LOVE asura <3

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Basedgod.7328

Basedgod.7328

Haven’t been here for this match-up, but wanted to say… FA. Did you get lost when WvW reset was decided? Lol. Odd to see your name in the match-up, but I bet there’s great fights during NA. Wish I could be on!

Ya, we’re cool like that. Getting lost between fighting as low as tier 4-5 servers, to ending up on Tier 1. >:[

Been a shaky start with all the skill lag and the deliberacy of PPT-driven behaviour, but there are still some great fights along the way, with the weekend activity easing up abit.

Funniest Ele NA
[coVn] Witches I Chaotic Good
Fort Aspenwood

(edited by Basedgod.7328)