9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chilly.2087

Chilly.2087

So I see that HoD has stolen [NA]’s superior T1 tactics…..

Attachments:

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Actium.8765

Actium.8765

Shiiiiiieaatttt… that’s nothing! Check this out!

Attachments:

Character: Acium 80 Guard
Server: Northern Shiverpeaks, Commander
Guild: Legends and Myth [Myth]

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pentzski.4620

Pentzski.4620

Shotgun trebs are best trebs. Especially when they actually manage to get a gate down with no other help.

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Leader of Nameless Accord [NA]
Maguuma

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Da Sonic.6521

Da Sonic.6521

Dang man, what’s that song playing in the background of your guild chat?
It’s like a dubstep haiku for people who don’t know how to count.

Genesis Theory [GT] (HoD)

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lord Galwrath.9302

Lord Galwrath.9302

GRIM still got alt-F4 hotkeyed I see.

Kristal Dessertz
[NA]

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mepheles.2087

Mepheles.2087

Please, someone come find me in the CD BL…. fight me, I’m so bored T_T

Gates of Madness

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

Thread too quiet. Whats up?

Gates of Madness

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zinrae.3769

Zinrae.3769

There must not be enough people getting 20v1’d

Henge of Denravi [PD]

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: ArkAngel.7940

ArkAngel.7940

Busy eating. .

Henge of Denravi [HoD]
The best player in the game
“I’m better than all of you!”

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raiza.6538

Raiza.6538

Funny, I’ve never seen PD in anything smaller than 5, do you guys have any solo roamers?

That’s because you probably look at the floor and faceroll your keyboard in your adorable little REDBALLOFZERGDEATH. There are ALOT of us that run around solo. I’m never alone because as a Mesmer, there’s always 1-4 versions of me at any given point in time, I can see how you would be confused.

Cadren – 80 Thief
Zaraia – 80 Mesmer ~Commander~
~Yak’s Bend – Perfect Dark [PD]~

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

Funny, I’ve never seen PD in anything smaller than 5, do you guys have any solo roamers?

That’s because you probably look at the floor and faceroll your keyboard in your adorable little REDBALLOFZERGDEATH. There are ALOT of us that run around solo. I’m never alone because as a Mesmer, there’s always 1-4 versions of me at any given point in time, I can see how you would be confused.

Mesmers make me very angry when I see them. It’s a mental scar I guess.

Gates of Madness

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: jonwar.4186

jonwar.4186

And now we have come across one of the main reasons about why we left Darkhaven.

Dominated by 2-3 Large guilds, guild leaders having control issues/egos getting in the way of teamwork. On top of a PvE population that attacks enemy zergs like they’re farming karka. Doesn’t work against organized groups, leads to fail, leads to demoralization. No one takes the time to teach, only to criticize.

Throws 50 people in a gate, pugs don’t listen. Die. Cry. And leave. DH loses. Like this on all servers, right? Wrong. Great people, terrible WvW population and guild leaders. Namely two, three actually but he’s gone with [MoRt]

Losing [Abys] and [SE] was the best thing to happen to Darkhaven in a very long time. More specifically losing Leone Di Crybaby was the best thing to ever happen to that server.

I see it now. “Wait a second, we lost to HoD?” Thus the the straw that broke the camels back. #kittenstorminfullmotion

Oh wait a second, new tournament coming up? Let’s conveniently transfer to the #13 server to just about guarantee us a win. Look how awesome we are. Let’s talk about that server loyalty i’ve heard so much about.

Be happy Darkhaven, you may not perform the same in WvW, but your community just got a heck of a lot better and that is much more important.

#Transfer2win guilds ftw.

Leone hasn’t been on in months…..

The new tournament is not the reason we left, we were in talks of leaving before this tournament thing ever came about, and our leaders scouted other servers before making a decision that we all agreed on.

You have no idea what you are talking about, so I suggest you pipe down until you do. Didn’t you leave DH a long time ago?

I will really miss running with the few people that I saw in WvW every night, and I wish DH the best of luck! I hope everything comes together for you guys/gals and it works out for you. (Rach, Pancake, Tempest, ect.)

and the same with SE. We were discussing in depth about transferring months before any of this tournament stuff came to light. SE and Abyss were the forces behind darkhaven world verses world, We were (are) both prime time guilds and when our members started logging off to go to sleep other servers had a field day with our borderlands and keeps in eternal battle grounds. We simply got tired of it and we decided to seek other servers but this apparently makes us traitors and we get bashed for it in lions arch by players and guilds who were absolutely non existent in darkhaven world verses world.

I miss my friends on darkhaven but I dont miss sitting in bay at 3 am staring at 50 invaders rolling through our gates knowing myself and the 2 others that might have been there with me could do absolutely nothing to defend.

I wish darkhaven nothing but the best, Honestly.

~ Ishi Jo

Sword Dagger Thief
Ferguson’s Crossing [MAIN]

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Chilly.2087

Dang man, what’s that song playing in the background of your guild chat?
It’s like a dubstep haiku for people who don’t know how to count.

I’d love to tell you, but then id have to kill you.

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

Can we just drop the thing about Abys and SE leaving? It’s done. End of story.

Gates of Madness

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Miss Firesss.3704

Miss Firesss.3704

And now we have come across one of the main reasons about why we left Darkhaven.

Dominated by 2-3 Large guilds, guild leaders having control issues/egos getting in the way of teamwork. On top of a PvE population that attacks enemy zergs like they’re farming karka. Doesn’t work against organized groups, leads to fail, leads to demoralization. No one takes the time to teach, only to criticize.

Throws 50 people in a gate, pugs don’t listen. Die. Cry. And leave. DH loses. Like this on all servers, right? Wrong. Great people, terrible WvW population and guild leaders. Namely two, three actually but he’s gone with [MoRt]

Losing [Abys] and [SE] was the best thing to happen to Darkhaven in a very long time. More specifically losing Leone Di Crybaby was the best thing to ever happen to that server.

I see it now. “Wait a second, we lost to HoD?” Thus the the straw that broke the camels back. #kittenstorminfullmotion

Oh wait a second, new tournament coming up? Let’s conveniently transfer to the #13 server to just about guarantee us a win. Look how awesome we are. Let’s talk about that server loyalty i’ve heard so much about.

Be happy Darkhaven, you may not perform the same in WvW, but your community just got a heck of a lot better and that is much more important.

#Transfer2win guilds ftw.

Leone hasn’t been on in months…..

The new tournament is not the reason we left, we were in talks of leaving before this tournament thing ever came about, and our leaders scouted other servers before making a decision that we all agreed on.

You have no idea what you are talking about, so I suggest you pipe down until you do. Didn’t you leave DH a long time ago?

I will really miss running with the few people that I saw in WvW every night, and I wish DH the best of luck! I hope everything comes together for you guys/gals and it works out for you. (Rach, Pancake, Tempest, ect.)

and the same with SE. We were discussing in depth about transferring months before any of this tournament stuff came to light. SE and Abyss were the forces behind darkhaven world verses world, We were (are) both prime time guilds and when our members started logging off to go to sleep other servers had a field day with our borderlands and keeps in eternal battle grounds. We simply got tired of it and we decided to seek other servers but this apparently makes us traitors and we get bashed for it in lions arch by players and guilds who were absolutely non existent in darkhaven world verses world.

I miss my friends on darkhaven but I dont miss sitting in bay at 3 am staring at 50 invaders rolling through our gates knowing myself and the 2 others that might have been there with me could do absolutely nothing to defend.

I wish darkhaven nothing but the best, Honestly.

~ Ishi Jo

Well said Ishi, see you on the field!

[Abys]

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Necro.6432

Necro.6432

That’s so last season…

Attachments:

Daeronz | TDS Leader | WvW Commander

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Chilly.2087

That’s so last season…

You’re so 2000 late. I’m sure DH remembers the DR rp walkers.

Attachments:

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nikked.7365

Nikked.7365

Not sure who the HoD group was running havoc on CDBL tonight, but you guys are well rehearsed. We couldn’t take you down on even terms, and our best bet was to try to stay one step ahead of your movements.

I was the Norn Mesmer who was pinned up for a bit. Told the map to respect your work which resulted in a number of /salutes thrown your way. Thanks for the fights, and apologies for running like a little kitten a few times

Jacked Jackal :: Norn Mesmer :: Giant and Fabulous
Dragonbrand

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: AshinDreidon.3861

AshinDreidon.3861

I’m so disheartened from this match-up. It seems no matter what time I log on to try to roam and flip camps, I just can’t accomplish anything without running into at least 3+ people preventing me from completing any objective.

I know the purpose of the randomized matching, but this week just seems to have destroyed morale.

shadow, magus, hunter (progress: ritualist, paragon)
soloQing my way through leagues…

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: JahRo.6432

JahRo.6432

Great duels with [PD] this evening. Thanks guys, we had a lot of fun. Sorry for kicking you around so much, I love that skill

Morn [BFF][VLK]
Maguuma
(Insert other useless !@#$ here)

(edited by JahRo.6432)

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: torridstoic.7492

torridstoic.7492

Great duels with [PD] this evening. Thanks guys, we had a lot of fun. Sorry for kicking you around so much, I love that skill

Back at you. The guys with me had a hell of a time trying to find your groups’ weaknesses, especially you and Winter. We had fun!

At The Vanguard.
Golemhaven [Van] – mesmer | guardian

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: DaWiz.3469

DaWiz.3469

Glad to see HoD and DH putting up good fights despite being matched up against a much higher server. Hopefully you guys won’t have to face us for 4 weeks straight aha thanks for keeping it interesting. -Acuh

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zackie.8923

Zackie.8923

To the Charr Engineer commander with the offwhite armor from the Quaggan whatever guild. Man, you ugly.

hahaha..ah.a.ha..a.

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

I saw a lovely bunch of coconuts, standing in a row….

Gates of Madness

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: JahRo.6432

JahRo.6432

I thought I’d summarize my week facing CD in an artistic fashion.

LET ME MINE MY ORE, YO.

Attachments:

Morn [BFF][VLK]
Maguuma
(Insert other useless !@#$ here)

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Necro.6432

That’s so last season…

You’re so 2000 late. I’m sure DH remembers the DR rp walkers.

We have been RP walking on the " water " or jumping in that case before DH was born!

Attachments:

(edited by Necro.6432)

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Talia.7412

Talia.7412

Appreciate CD saluting to some of us on HoD. I died in a tower overrun with about 30 CDs, 3alpha golems and 2omegas. One person stopped to salute my corpse, and it softened the blow.

Charter Vanguard [CV], on HoD since the betas
http://cv.englishmist.com

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wanderer.3248

Wanderer.3248

LET ME MINE MY ORE, YO.

You totally nailed it.

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

Good morning all you peoples!

Gates of Madness

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crucify.1649

Crucify.1649

Hello! A friendly reminder that Fight Club will be up and running tomorrow afternoon! Rules, information, and location will be broadcasted earlier in the morning for everyone to be acknowledged.

Chase Me Like A Puppy [woof]

(edited by Crucify.1649)

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

Too far away :/

Gates of Madness

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: UrMom.4205

UrMom.4205

I’m so disheartened from this match-up. It seems no matter what time I log on to try to roam and flip camps, I just can’t accomplish anything without running into at least 3+ people preventing me from completing any objective.

I know the purpose of the randomized matching, but this week just seems to have destroyed morale.

welcome to how we felt for four straight weeks against DB, FA, and TC. I’m almost certain we woulda beat YB last week had we not gotten twerked for those 4 weeks. Morale was terrible and tons of people were in pve or taking a break. I’m sure we have a good amount of fair weathers out this week too.

Team Raven [TR](Dead)
Wu Táng Financial [Táng] – YB

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

Terrible idea to go to HoD BL for roaming, if I wasn’t panning my camera I would have been rolled by a mini zerg.

Gates of Madness

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

LET ME MINE MY ORE, YO.

I need to make a thief one of these days, I feel like I’m missing out on the CD experience.

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

There is something artistic about running away from two rangers. I don’t know what it is, but it makes me sad inside.

Gates of Madness

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: UrMom.4205

UrMom.4205

LET ME MINE MY ORE, YO.

I need to make a thief one of these days, I feel like I’m missing out on the CD experience.

yeah brah come do thiefy things with us

Team Raven [TR](Dead)
Wu Táng Financial [Táng] – YB

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

My God, this is the slowest midweek ever….

Gates of Madness

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Necro.6432

LET ME MINE MY ORE, YO.

You shall join the hood son , you shall join the hood.

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: WhiteRose.6934

WhiteRose.6934

LET ME MINE MY ORE, YO.

This is glorious.

Genesis Theory [GT] – Henge of Denravi

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Otaur.9268

Otaur.9268

LET ME MINE MY ORE, YO.

This is glorious.

Lol I +1 ‘d this one… Artistic masterpiece, except there wasn’t enough Crystal Desert from behind there… He needs to fill the screen, oh and while your screen is filled with about 30 CD, lets throw in taking OL Keep With no swords until they in Lords Room.

Got to love it… /sarcasm

Blackfang’s Demon Alliance [BfDA]

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Victoitor.2917

Victoitor.2917

Just came to say that CD has a spectacular Warrior – Thief duo. You guys were beating groups of up to 4 players really well on HoD’s borderland. Nice work.

Raimundo Faztudo (Human Engineer) – Current WvW
Mr Tauser (Char Warrior) – Current PvE
[CATZ] – HoD

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bad Element.4613

Bad Element.4613

Ive never stepped in so many Frost Traps and Seed Turrets…

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gismor.8407

Gismor.8407

Please..sweet baby black Jesus PLEASE come fight us HoD and DH. We have been bored out of our minds. PvDoor sucks. If you guys wanna bring zergs to fight us, we will sit on any bl (other than EB, fairweathers are queueing it) and fight y’all. Please don’t run from us… </3

Edit: NOW it just got interesting, ty for coming to fight <3!

[EK] Guild leader → Retired
Friend Gismor – 80 Revenant
“Always outnumbered, never outgunned.”

(edited by Gismor.8407)

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flappybob.1950

Flappybob.1950

Please..sweet baby black Jesus PLEASE come fight us HoD and DH. We have been bored out of our minds. PvDoor sucks. If you guys wanna bring zergs to fight us, we will sit on any bl (other than EB, fairweathers are queueing it) and fight y’all. Please don’t run from us… </3

Well, Mend stood firm with only 18 people against you when you hit us at the outer north gate of hills and won, then a million pugs showed up so it wasn’t nearly as fair. However that first fight was indicative of what happens when its just one guild vs one guild with no pugs around. Obviously your server recognizes free loot by following you around, so its really rare to run into you without 20+ pugs following, when we do though, its a nail biter.

Commander Admiral Lord Flappy – [Mend]
Isle of Janthir

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Actium.8765

Actium.8765

Sorry DH and HoD primarly only have people during NA so if your an EU or Oceanic player then we don’t have much to offer.

Character: Acium 80 Guard
Server: Northern Shiverpeaks, Commander
Guild: Legends and Myth [Myth]

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Havvik Nightseeker.3485

Havvik Nightseeker.3485

Vagi Sil. made my day

it was beautiful

[Wake] main driver/GL

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Gismor.8407

Sorry DH and HoD primarly only have people during NA so if your an EU or Oceanic player then we don’t have much to offer.

We are NA.

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Gismor.8407

Well, Mend stood firm with only 18 people against you when you hit us at the outer north gate of hills and won, then a million pugs showed up so it wasn’t nearly as fair. However that first fight was indicative of what happens when its just one guild vs one guild with no pugs around. Obviously your server recognizes free loot by following you around, so its really rare to run into you without 20+ pugs following, when we do though, its a nail biter.

Yeah, today is the first time we’ve wiped all week. And all this PvDoor has demoralized [EK], so I’m down to 18. We’re currently at NE tower in CDBL if you wanna come at us again

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

Finally found a PD that wasn’t nut hugging a group of randoms, unfortunately he was mostly terrible.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfFa0awGQqY

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrazyCanuck.4265

CrazyCanuck.4265

Finally found a PD that wasn’t nut hugging a group of randoms, unfortunately he was mostly terrible.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfFa0awGQqY

Bunker condi necro vs glass necro. There is just so much player skill from both sides in this video it is staggering. It is a truly amazing meta that we play in.

Alyrico
Tarnished Coast