9/6 ET/SF/DR

9/6 ET/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

Q:

Fight Club @ SF Windmill Thursday. See everyone there.

BS is looking for gvgs 10v10 up to 15v15. Contact Xom.9264, Wreckz.6472 or Geoski.1407

We’ll do casual scrimmages 2v2 – 5v5. Contact Avatar of Belle.9623

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

(edited by Avatar of Belle.9623)

9/6 ET/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: katz.8376

katz.8376

o hai SF. long time no see.

Druids of Dhuum [DoD]|Rally Bait [RALY]
~o hai there :D~ LONG LIVE ET

9/6 ET/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: LostAsylum.3018

LostAsylum.3018

Yo when was the last time DR faced SF?

Lil Kin Zen (PPOL)
Yea I kill People.

9/6 ET/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Hello again CoSA SF. It’s been a while since we last met. Let’s see if my old enemy changed while I was away from GW2.

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

9/6 ET/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neeho.3859

Neeho.3859

Holy population imbalance, Batman!

Hopefully we can catch more roaming groups for the next week.

Ho/Neeho/Zorho/Hodown/Ephodemic
[SoCo] Solum Contego SoCo loco style!
Yak’s Bend

9/6 ET/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeneasx.1589

Aeneasx.1589

Holy population imbalance, Batman!

Hopefully we can catch more roaming groups for the next week.

I have no idea what you’re talking about.

Also, La Hermandad, why are you guys so collectively bad?

Attachments:

backstabd 22222222222222 finish
BSty
Sylvari Rouge

9/6 ET/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: ardasica.4531

ardasica.4531

Appreciated the match ups against ET last night in our BL. Mad props to [BS] for keeping it interesting at north camp

SF
OTR

9/6 ET/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dream In A Dream.7213

Dream In A Dream.7213

Great fun in dr bl. We didn’t fare that well vs SF, but we had a lot of fun fighting you, even if some of your zergs were hard to avoid.

BS, you buggers should get your own catapults:P We thought we were friends and would share in the glory of SW tower. Haven’t laughed so hard in WvW in a while.
You should have heard the hilarity that went on during that ninja attempt in ts.

Have fun and ignore the trolls.

Lion of the Wind
RgTg

9/6 ET/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: MethaneGas.8357

MethaneGas.8357

Holy, had a pretty fun morning/afternoon today . Already made more than a few enemies >:)
It appears that interesting times could be ahead.

….Although being hit by twice as many people + 2 arrow carts and a balista when approaching a camp isn’t very exciting. Those arrow cart people might want to consider finding another job :P.

Cheers

Necro, Ele, Mesmer, Guardian and Warrior, DR[OHai]
YouTube Channel

(edited by MethaneGas.8357)

9/6 ET/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: gotem.5284

gotem.5284

Great fun in dr bl. We didn’t fare that well vs SF, but we had a lot of fun fighting you, even if some of your zergs were hard to avoid.

BS, you buggers should get your own catapults:P We thought we were friends and would share in the glory of SW tower. Haven’t laughed so hard in WvW in a while.
You should have heard the hilarity that went on during that ninja attempt in ts.

Lion of the Wind
RgTg

I’m assuming you are from ET. If you are the high WvW rank commander that leads the large ET zerg I have a question for you.

It’s clear SF has by far the highest population in this match up. Why on earth does ET takes it’s largest force and attacks the lowest population (DR) borderland? Are you afraid of anything other than PvD or situations where you don’t outnumber your opponent?

It’s interesting how every match up there is always one server that has double the other two servers population and yet every week it continues to be a 2v1 where the 1 is always the least populated server. I go into SF BL and there is no one ever attacking it other than camp/sentry flippers.

Ranger and Mesmer
Eredon Terrace

9/6 ET/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: roostapro.9827

roostapro.9827

Lion of the Wind
RgTg

I’m assuming you are from ET. If you are the high WvW rank commander that leads the large ET zerg I have a question for you.

It’s clear SF has by far the highest population in this match up. Why on earth does ET takes it’s largest force and attacks the lowest population (DR) borderland? Are you afraid of anything other than PvD or situations where you don’t outnumber your opponent?

It’s interesting how every match up there is always one server that has double the other two servers population and yet every week it continues to be a 2v1 where the 1 is always the least populated server. I go into SF BL and there is no one ever attacking it other than camp/sentry flippers.

Assumptions lead to nowhere.

If you actually read the persons past posts you would have known he/she was from Devonas Rest.

Don’t run before you can walk.

Eredon Terrace – Voladeir Roost (Ele)|Roosta (War)|Error Occurred (Gua)|Àneskâ Necrötiâ (Nec)
RoostaGW2

9/6 ET/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jaaded.1870

Jaaded.1870

Lion of the Wind
RgTg

He is DR grown!

Lilj/Liljaad
SoCo
Yak’s Bend

9/6 ET/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Dream In A Dream.7213

Lion of the Wind
RgTg

Erm what?

It was me from RgTg and 2 other DR from CV and SoCo trying to ninja SW tower from SF during reset. While SF was creating 2 orange swords on bay and gar. While we were in the ninja spot awaiting to be rolled over by SF zerg we saw bs guild coming to us but not attacking We decided that since we had no chance vs them and they weren’t attacking us we would let them take the tower. Or maybe backstab them while the were on lord;) And when we moved in contemplating our backstabbing hijinks , we saw that ET zerg just rolled in through the gate. You can imagine how much gold was going on in ts. Himm who was on the cata didn’t even realize that me and Yorgy were talking about bs standing near us and dancing with them. That was hilarious.

So, um yes we are from DR.:) Been here since day 1.

Lion of the Wind
PS: Me a commander? LOL

(edited by Dream In A Dream.7213)

9/6 ET/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Old Bones.5140

Old Bones.5140

I would say that ET had it’s hands full last night holding it’s own BL. We even had a Queve when I got on last night in our own BL. I have not seen that in a long time. We actually went everywhere last night. The only place I did not personally go to was DR.

We are an Equal Opportunity server. We dish it out to everyone.

9/6 ET/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

I expect that to be a bad week for ET…

Most our WvW focused people were striking SF, as it is the next server on ranking. So if what this guy from DR said is true, the people who were so focused on DR BL are problably the very same people that are afraid fighting SF and kept saying how we would get “penetrated” for attacking it… That means ET will have a lot of internal issues to solve this week.

BTW, I’m not afraid of SF superior numbers, as for what I’ve seen so far, SF is the same clumsy giant I knew… Lots of people without coordination (I think SF fielded even more people than NSP did last week, but who knows…) and I don’t care if some guys are afraid of retaliation, I’ll focus on SF for it is the best thing to do if we intent to go up on ranks. Besides, SF will attack us regardless if we take their stuff or not.

Well, time will tell us how this week will flow…

WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points

9/6 ET/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: ardasica.4531

ardasica.4531

Speaking from the perspective of someone from SF that was on our BL for part of the evening:
ET came out to play in our BL more than a few times and made us scramble more than once to hold on to a keep. Those were some good times!

I also remember when we faced DR and NSP (I think) and each of you rolled in with waves of people to the point that we had a queue. I believe one server took east and one server took west of our BL that reset. We probably complained about the population overload that y’all had back then too.

SF
OTR

9/6 ET/SF/DR

in Match-ups

katz.8376

BTW, I’m not afraid of SF superior numbers, as for what I’ve seen so far, SF is the same clumsy giant I knew… Lots of people without coordination (I think SF fielded even more people than NSP did last week, but who knows…) and I don’t care if some guys are afraid of retaliation, I’ll focus on SF for it is the best thing to do if we intent to go up on ranks. Besides, SF will attack us regardless if we take their stuff or not…

^ truth. SF has LOTS of people, and while they do have some really skilled people, they steamrolled tier 8 for nearly 3 months by virtue of superior numbers, not superior skill. hiding from them won’t make them not attack us… may as well give it to em with both barrels and clean up the mess after.

9/6 ET/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xom.9264

Xom.9264

Maybe it only seems like ET is not attacking SF because they are just better at defending and faster retaking lost stuff.

Take a few towers in SF BL and they will come to take them back and quickly. Great fights.

Xomox ~Human Necro/Engineer ET

9/6 ET/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eli.6795

Eli.6795

Sorrow’s Furnace doesn’t take kindly to our home towers being flipped. ;P Had a lot of fun taking those back!

|Sorrow’s Furnace| [StaR] Commander
Myhkas [80 Charr Warrior]
Kushra [80 Sylvari Guardian]

9/6 ET/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Advent.6193

Advent.6193

At this point, we may as well “adopt” DR and AR. Guess they’d be the “Cousins?”

Malegryne (Sylvari Mesmer), Lannka (Asura Thief) – Ferguson’s Crossing: [PRD/BRB/OMFG]
Other 80s: Any but Warrior

9/6 ET/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Dream In A Dream.7213

more like weird uncles from across the street

9/6 ET/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

How much people SF had on EB today? I got rolled by a sea of red names so many times… A “Sea of Sorrows”.

9/6 ET/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

How much people SF had on EB today? I got rolled by a sea of red names so many times… A “Sea of Sorrows”.

It is what it is bro, not afraid to admit that people saw this match and came in droves…Fairweathers are fairweathers (every server has ‘em) and people have been asking for map completion etc, all day long, so there’s not doubt we are drawing a crowd that isn’t always around.

Couple that with the fact that the scarlet farm is reduced, and you get the formula for some heavy SF zerging.

As far as the ‘big unskilled mass’ those are likely pugs/PVE guilds. Our WvW groups will usually be recognized and are fairly well organized.

Mag Server Leader

9/6 ET/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shademehr.1397

Shademehr.1397

I’m not seeing an ET that has any internal issues to solve nor any fear of SF. I think we’re kicking booty as hard as we can whenever/wherever we can.

Each week we’re getting more and more people into TS3. Some are adamant about only staying in their own guild channel, but they’re thankfully in the minority. For the most part, I’m seeing some decent coordination, communication, and “call outs”. We’re getting better and better. Sometimes the improvements are baby steps. Sometimes they’re giant steps. Either way, progress is progress.

9/6 ET/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

I’m not seeing an ET that has any internal issues to solve nor any fear of SF. I think we’re kicking booty as hard as we can whenever/wherever we can.

Each week we’re getting more and more people into TS3. Some are adamant about only staying in their own guild channel, but they’re thankfully in the minority. For the most part, I’m seeing some decent coordination, communication, and “call outs”. We’re getting better and better. Sometimes the improvements are baby steps. Sometimes they’re giant steps. Either way, progress is progress.

You don’t go on Eternal much often right? Thats where drama usually flows…

9/6 ET/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hukundu.7628

Hukundu.7628

This is ET taking it easy on SF…

Attachments:

Commander Tarane, Sylvari Elementalist
Facets of Reality (FoR)
Blackgate

9/6 ET/SF/DR

in Match-ups

katz.8376

IKR? you totally left Cliffside (or wahtever it’s called on that map) SLACKERS!

9/6 ET/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

IKR? you totally left Cliffside (or wahtever it’s called on that map) SLACKERS!

We were too busy taking EB since SF left it to recap their BL. (If you check the map, you’ll see swords on SMC)

9/6 ET/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

New record for me. Six taking SM:

Attachments:

L’enfer, c’est les autres

9/6 ET/SF/DR

in Match-ups

katz.8376

wow. nice. very nice

9/6 ET/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hukundu.7628

Hukundu.7628

Outstanding effort just now on DR’s part, claiming both SF’s BL garrison and SM castle. Congratulations.

Commander Tarane, Sylvari Elementalist
Facets of Reality (FoR)
Blackgate

9/6 ET/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: clint.5681

clint.5681

We have a nice amount of bad commanders over here a SF. So just think it could be much worse for yal if are good commanders were on more often lol.

Also ET frequently tries to attack our towers so i wouldnt say they are picking on DR.

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior
[url=https://] [/url]

9/6 ET/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sumwun.3846

Sumwun.3846

We have a nice amount of bad commanders over here a SF. So just think it could be much worse for yal if are good commanders were on more often lol.

Also ET frequently tries to attack our towers so i wouldnt say they are picking on DR.

Agreed.

They can’t be picking on anyone imo. More numbers means more stomp. No Biggy.

The SW tower with Lion and Himm was a great laugh. Himm cranking away at the wall, while a 15 man team was beating down the gate. Two BS stroll up behind up behind us. Very much like, “Hey look a robbery in progress, let us watch.” Then when the gate is down we will CC them and ninja.

So Much for that, twice!. We ran around the bubble and started to chase them up the ramp. Himm announced he had been launched out of the tower when he hit the top of the stairs. Turned to look and well, there were like 15 reasons to abandon ship.

Himm, who had landed just below the tower walls outside Broke Our fall. In the excitement, Lion or I spiked Himm as we fled to the relative safety of the Krait infested waters to the north.

We then took our frustration to the skritt cave where we defended against numerous NPC rat men.

in all seriousness, anyone dropping down to T8 without substantial number loss is going to beat up the two waiting for them when they get there. It doesn’t need to be an effort to pick on someone.

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

9/6 ET/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: WarLord.8430

WarLord.8430

Hi ET commander in bay last night, Fun fights by SF trying to take our bay over and over and over again, I sadly forgot to turn on my recording so I was wondering if anyone else had the recording of the bay fight last night… How many times you gunna come at us? Had some fun commanding in this fight thank you to the ET community for fallowing me and for listening to me on teamspeak <3, Server starting to work together like a guild boss! all in all SF has numbers but you need to get coord. together or move to ET have a nice morning all <3 , outnumbered and every gate down in bay and we still ended up pushing yall out fun fun fights!

[IoM] Immortals of the Mists http://iom.enjin.com
80 Guard, Leader/Commander
Isle of Janthir

(edited by WarLord.8430)

9/6 ET/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raine Akrune.8416

Raine Akrune.8416

Fun fights last night against SF and ET in their borderlands and ours.

<3 TBE

Asuran Master Thief/Charr Paladin Extraordinaire
Khan of The Burning Eden [TBE]
www.theburningeden.com

9/6 ET/SF/DR

in Match-ups

I’ve been on SF BL way more often than DR BL this week. I don’t know about everybody else. More lootbags to be found there.

Maguuma
#allisvain

9/6 ET/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

The only roamers on Sorrow’s Furnace are thieves? Because everytime I see the name “Sorrow’s Furnace (Insert Rank Here)” it’s either a thief or a zerg that didn’t loaded yet.

Also, this thread is too slow… Where is all the “Forum Warrioring”?

(edited by Jeknar.6184)

9/6 ET/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: bulbasauZ.4309

bulbasauZ.4309

Wel most of them are busy by farming wxp off ET/DR to be at forums

M I L E Y C Y R U S [Mada] [GS]

9/6 ET/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Dream In A Dream.7213

What is the point of farming wxp and karma? Karma is easy to get anyway, and what do you spend wxp on? Its so easy to get as to not mater at all. You can get more from orr or champ farm in frostg and such as it is. Just not sure I understand people farming karma/wxp in wvw. Don’t you actually want to have fights and I don’t know, fun?

9/6 ET/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: bulbasauZ.4309

bulbasauZ.4309

Point is that is easy right now to farm wxp vs you guys. compared too last three matchs we have had.

M I L E Y C Y R U S [Mada] [GS]

9/6 ET/SF/DR

in Match-ups

What is the point of farming wxp and karma? Karma is easy to get anyway, and what do you spend wxp on? Its so easy to get as to not mater at all. You can get more from orr or champ farm in frostg and such as it is. Just not sure I understand people farming karma/wxp in wvw. Don’t you actually want to have fights and I don’t know, fun?

^

Fights are more fun. PvD and PPT is not so fun.

Maguuma
#allisvain

9/6 ET/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Yep, there’s a ton of thieves on SF. Have never seen so many, lol. And they all travel in packs of fours it seems.

I had a nice little 1v1 going with a SF thief, it went on for quite a bit, and then his three buddies arrived and interrupted our fete. So rude :p Would have liked to seen how that ended on its own course.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

9/6 ET/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

In the other hand we have some bad players at DR… Like this ranger from MAD which needed to call his friends (The thief on the picture and a necro that left before i took the screenshot) because he wasn’t able to put my level 21 thief out of Sunnyhill…

Attachments:

9/6 ET/SF/DR

in Match-ups

clint.5681

Yep, there’s a ton of thieves on SF. Have never seen so many, lol. And they all travel in packs of fours it seems.

I had a nice little 1v1 going with a SF thief, it went on for quite a bit, and then his three buddies arrived and interrupted our fete. So rude :p Would have liked to seen how that ended on its own course.

Im one of the roaming thiefs that tend to run solo. I havent been on much since thursday.

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior

9/6 ET/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

3 wasn’t enough, so SF brought 10 people to take danelon from my thief… Typical SF.

Attachments:

9/6 ET/SF/DR

in Match-ups

clint.5681

3 wasn’t enough, so SF brought 10 people to take danelon from my thief… Typical SF.

Im glad you posted this ill tell you why. I was the Thief that you ran from when you were failing to kill our guard.

instead of 1v1 me you ran back to your camp and surrounded you self with guards and Hyleks.

I was the thief that murdered you while you were in that camp, you go revived by a scout and set up a ballista and then got murdered again later.

Put all the details in next time buddy.

9/6 ET/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

instead of 1v1 me you ran back to your camp and surrounded you self with guards and Hyleks.

You would feel pro to win a 1v1 against a upleveled?

Well, you actually did it had a 1v1… When I died near the scout there was no guards around during the fight. Was it pro? Was it a good fight?

Of course i’m going to hide behind the guards since EVERYONE know upleveleds have no chance to 1v1 a level 80 at this. But if its going to make you feel better, i’ll die duel you next time. So you can gloat about beating a low level in 1v1…

SF only shame itself…

Edit: A picture just to show I’m not lying about my thief’s level. (I don’t even have a elite skill…)

Attachments:

(edited by Jeknar.6184)

9/6 ET/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raine Akrune.8416

Raine Akrune.8416

SF has some well coordinated thieves. Nice job to the 3 of you hanging around SW tower last night fighting against a few of us TBE folk.

Asuran Master Thief/Charr Paladin Extraordinaire
Khan of The Burning Eden [TBE]
www.theburningeden.com

9/6 ET/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeneasx.1589

Aeneasx.1589

The only roamers on Sorrow’s Furnace are thieves? Because everytime I see the name “Sorrow’s Furnace (Insert Rank Here)” it’s either a thief or a zerg that didn’t loaded yet.

Also, this thread is too slow… Where is all the “Forum Warrioring”?

I’d like to find these solo thieves from SF you speak of. There is a condi [LH] thief that I see consistently solo, that’s about it.

backstabd 22222222222222 finish
BSty
Sylvari Rouge

9/6 ET/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: arKRazor.8654

arKRazor.8654

Holding a camp against increasing waves of enemies is a favorite pastime. If you feel you acquitted yourself well, feel free to post a mention. There is no need, however, to characterize a server by a pug zerg that wanted their camp back.

Halfpint Sapper – Poorly-traited Asuran Engineer/CatHound/Part-time Warbanner

Devona’s Rest [OHai][GloB]