9/6 ET/SF/DR

9/6 ET/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: clint.5681

clint.5681

Got to say i’m quite enjoying this thread lol

Me too, I especially liked Warlords 3 sentence 10 line paragraph. I got a nice chuckle out of that and other things.

Also the tears in this thread are delicious.

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior
[url=https://] [/url]

9/6 ET/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Haha your post mad me laugh, look at the screenshots mini-map again, all of them were in your bay, owned by us. The comment about you holding it down outnumbered was us against you, during your attempt to use a golem in getting it back. You also interpreted my post in the wrong way, it was not to brag or say we are better than you, but to show you that you have numbers and that you should stop crying on the forums about not having them.

Sorry, but you only had 545 ppt on that screenshot because your other 40+ zerg rolled over EB and DR BL without a fight, since everyone were fighting you guys on our bay (At least for ET side, dunno about DR).

Now tell me how we have numbers, if the outnumbered buff stay up on 3 maps the whole week?

You guys on SF get too upset when we talk about numbers/skill, however there is no way to prove if SF is truly that good as they claim since they have a superior coverage. So we just loot the bags and move on…

Got to say i’m quite enjoying this thread lol

I dunno WTF is happening on that breh and BS discussion, but since they aren’t on my playstyle I stay out…

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

(edited by Jeknar.6184)

9/6 ET/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: MethaneGas.8357

MethaneGas.8357

To the [CoSA]Necro:

A friendly message:

Necro, Ele, Mesmer, Guardian and Warrior, DR[OHai]
YouTube Channel

9/6 ET/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kaamau.5341

Kaamau.5341

=O this thread is pretty good the first round of popcorn is on me! (by me I mean all of you)

Fort Aspenwood
PRAISE GEESUS

9/6 ET/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: TakeCare.3182

TakeCare.3182

To the [CoSA]Necro:

A friendly message:

That was… terrifying…

YouTube channel
Thief | Mesmer | Elementalist

9/6 ET/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: RottenRagamuffin.3159

RottenRagamuffin.3159

Thank you SF and ET for the fun battle over the SW tower in our (Devona’s Rest) BL just now. Most fun I’ve had in WvW for ages! And great job DR!

(SBI)

9/6 ET/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jakare.6807

Jakare.6807

Yo purp, realise when you’re being trolled pls :/

Everyone come fight night, I need practise on my ele

Úchî/Aulrathil
[TI] Team Ignition (Gandara)

9/6 ET/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Geoski.1407

Geoski.1407

I’ll be there as well. One question though, which Borderlands is fight night being held on tonight?

I’d like to see a lot of people participate this week, hopefully we can get some good duels/scrims

Lil Homie, Asura Guardian
Check [Mate] | Darkhaven
“When you smoke the herb, it reveals you to yourself”

(edited by Geoski.1407)

9/6 ET/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raine Akrune.8416

Raine Akrune.8416

Thank you to the small groups running around ET and SF for giving TBE some fun small team fights! <3

Asuran Master Thief/Charr Paladin Extraordinaire
Khan of The Burning Eden [TBE]
www.theburningeden.com

9/6 ET/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

Hey Clint, is that you?

Sound just like you spoke to me on the forums…

Attachments:

WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points

9/6 ET/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

I’ll be there as well. One question though, which Borderlands is fight night being held on tonight?

I’d like to see a lot of people participate this week, hopefully we can get some good duels/scrims

If you ruthless animals leave me a WP in Bay I would propose SF BL so its a short run for everyone.

But I know you guys are sweating the PPT, so you may cap all of our bases so they belong to you.

WvW is hard, we need moar people. (Or just need anet to not make PVE so profitable).

Mag Server Leader

9/6 ET/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

If you ruthless animals leave me a WP in Bay I would propose SF BL so its a short run for everyone.

You can use the WP on your hills

9/6 ET/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeneasx.1589

Aeneasx.1589

SF Windmill tonight @…?

backstabd 22222222222222 finish
BSty
Sylvari Rouge

9/6 ET/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

Fight Club @ SF Windmill Thursday. See everyone there.

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

9/6 ET/SF/DR

in Match-ups

King Amadaeus.8619

That’s way too far to run for a fat lazy zergling person.

Mag Server Leader

9/6 ET/SF/DR

in Match-ups

King Amadaeus.8619

SF Windmill tonight @…?

Most people usually go around server/daily reset I think? I go a bit earlier if people are there because I go to bed early during the week cause I am a grownup and work for a living.

Mag Server Leader

9/6 ET/SF/DR

in Match-ups

SF Windmill tonight @…?

Most people usually go around server/daily reset I think? I go a bit earlier if people are there because I go to bed early during the week cause I am a grownup and work for a living.

You’re spoiling my image of you, Savannah. Stop intruding with reality.

Maguuma
#allisvain

9/6 ET/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jesse.4631

Jesse.4631

Anyone up for a few duels? :S so boring

Pink Sylvari FTW!

9/6 ET/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Jesse, which server are you on right now? lol. I thought you went from FC to NSP but now you’re on ???

Maguuma
#allisvain

9/6 ET/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Geoski.1407

Geoski.1407

Fight night is on, theres a few of us here @ SF windmill dueling incase anyone wants to roll in early.

Lil Homie, Asura Guardian
Check [Mate] | Darkhaven
“When you smoke the herb, it reveals you to yourself”

9/6 ET/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jesse.4631

Jesse.4631

Jesse, which server are you on right now? lol. I thought you went from FC to NSP but now you’re on ???

i’m in sf got bored last matchup :p but i’m going back to fc as soon as i can miss my guild xD

Pink Sylvari FTW!

9/6 ET/SF/DR

in Match-ups

King Amadaeus.8619

SF Windmill tonight @…?

You’re spoiling my image of you, Savannah. Stop intruding with reality.

True, I have worked much to hard at cultivating the image of a 15-yearold whining, “ostentatious”, PPT-watching, bad on the intranetz to give all that up now.

Mag Server Leader

9/6 ET/SF/DR

in Match-ups

King Amadaeus.8619

Fun fight night (well for BS and SF), sorry for the PVE’ers and their treb/“super secret 007 sneak attack” that left them all dead and got me called the name of a man who dresses like a woman when I trolled them in map chat (highlight of the night)….

DR? Are you alive?

Mag Server Leader

9/6 ET/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sumwun.3846

Sumwun.3846

Fun fight night …

DR? Are you alive?

Kinda!

The last 3?4?2.5? hours have been amazing! Hills battle was filled with all sorts of awesome! SF is beating on inner bay ET shows up. chaos.

SF working over Hills, ET shows up, Chaos.

Interesting ET/SF-3-or-4-thief-and-a-sad-guardian-trying-to-fit-in cat-fight outside of SE tower, earlier in the evening.

Lots of good stuff tonight. FTI beat sause team, BS insta death squad, I’m not sure who’s is who’s, but I passed a few wedding rings shortly after your teams played stinkfist with me. So, if any of you are missing them, you might want to pm me.

I also have a prince’s wand.. that ish aint cool.

Lot’s and lots and LoTs of great communication and team working coming out of DR. I hate to log.

Thanks peeps.

PS. don’t know who is who is who. Just calling what I saw tonight. quite a few ET zergs blowing out SF zergs. I didn’t count. but there may have not even been even numbers in the few run downs I saw.

Tactics!

Edit: All this stuff happened in DR.

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

9/6 ET/SF/DR

in Match-ups

clint.5681

I know you guys have been lusting to know what Sneak Stab looks like, well im here to bless you with the RAW, UNCUT, UNFILTERED screenshot.

Attachments:

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior

9/6 ET/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jaaded.1870

Jaaded.1870

We had a blast defending in DR tonight!!! Thanks for all the fun ET and SF.

Lilj/Liljaad
SoCo
Yak’s Bend

9/6 ET/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: urieldhynne.2743

urieldhynne.2743

For players who complains about SF population…

What you expect? We should tell to our community “no, dont go to WVW we are too much”

You have no idea the effort of some guilds of players who has done A LOT, but dude A LOT for bring pve players to wvw? Serving in TS for helping new players, organizing groups, events, trainings NOT ONLY FOR GUILDS, for the whole server. The amount of time of these people invest in help the community to grow up…

You can come here to the forum and complaint about the population of the enemy without knowing how they bring players to the battlefield or you can do what ours commanders or guildmasters do, and promote the wvw in your server via events, gold, time and effort.

Is your choose.

9/6 ET/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Sumwun.3846

Is your choose.

…and if you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

good stuff last night DR.

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

9/6 ET/SF/DR

in Match-ups

King Amadaeus.8619

I know you guys have been lusting to know what Sneak Stab looks like, well im here to bless you with the RAW, UNCUT, UNFILTERED screenshot.

David Duke approves of the amount of whiteness you have on display sir.

Mag Server Leader

9/6 ET/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Siad.3608

Siad.3608

Are you the Soco necro who stood there and /beckoned me for a 1v1 by bay gate, laughed mid fight when you thought you might win, then ran to guards when you were about to lose?

I Steal Vcrs
Basic

9/6 ET/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Sumwun.3846

Are you the Soco necro who stood there and /beckoned me for a 1v1 by bay gate, laughed mid fight when you thought you might win, then ran to guards when you were about to lose?

seriously, no.

Less than seriously, That was a rage goblin who was in serious need a a burping and a nap. I actually muted him in TS last night

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

9/6 ET/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeneasx.1589

Aeneasx.1589

seriously, no.

Less than seriously, That was a rage goblin who was in serious need a a burping and a nap. I actually muted him in TS last night

hahah that was funny, this is the fight outside bay and in DR bl right?

backstabd 22222222222222 finish
BSty
Sylvari Rouge

9/6 ET/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: breh.5987

breh.5987

Obviously you’re crying. I never even engaged you. Homie guy was kitten y at me and you show up out of the blue, clearly upset over things.

You parrot because you have to copy your better, else you have nothing. Its okay, understandable. Imitate the best, and at some point you’ll garner some of their ability, albeit a small, insignificant amount. Thanks for the flattery once more.

That’s funny, considering you’re “Exhibit A” for how it’s SO MUCH EASIER to post on the forums than actually, you know, be good at the game.

As for the lack of screenshots…to me, that’s evidence you don’t even play the game—no one can find you. Though your mastery of “I know you are, but what am I?” argumentation is breathtaking.

Typical BS. One gets worked over, they tag another one to try. They’re so upset.

Edit: A moment ago I danced on a asuran legend rank guardian I believe from BS in front of SM. I assume this is why you guys are upset currently and talking about me. Thats 4 BS I’ve danced on in the past 30 mins.

By the way. I did get end up getting worked over myself as I stood around aimlessly attacking an AC up there preparing for our attack. You don’t see my crying about it though. Happens guys.

You keep posting back to these guys so I think you may be a bit salty yourself.

And just like them the purpose of why I am here goes over your head. And I can just as easily say you’re “salty” because you felt the need to interject in something that has nothing to do with you.. Hmm.

I missed arguing with you. It has nothing to do with BS. You are the great and might breh, king to all of us peons with your superior skills and forum warrior mastery.

Yeah, I remember I whooped you good. Glad you see it my way now.

@Huku’s whine: Yeah.. Because there wasn’t that one guy comparing SF to smith and the chinese army as opposed to them being the uber pro Neo and American Army.. Yeah that in no way was a whole mess of whine that needed to be used as joke fodder..

Definitely danced on your corpse. Else why are you here crying to me? Too easy.

(edited by breh.5987)

9/6 ET/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moderator.3406

Moderator.3406

Several postings that were against the rules of this forum have been removed. Please keep these rules in mind when posting.

(edited by Moderator.3406)

9/6 ET/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

And the thread got multilated!

How many messages yall got deleted? I got 5!

9/6 ET/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hukundu.7628

Hukundu.7628

I lost count. But the thread went from 5 pages to 3…

Commander Tarane, Sylvari Elementalist
Facets of Reality (FoR)
Blackgate

9/6 ET/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

I lost count. But the thread went from 5 pages to 3…

You can check by the number of private mensages you received…

9/6 ET/SF/DR

in Match-ups

I only got 1 Badge of Infraction. I did not forum warrior hard enough.

Maguuma
#allisvain

9/6 ET/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hukundu.7628

Hukundu.7628

I was running out of PM space, so I didn’t leave them in

Commander Tarane, Sylvari Elementalist
Facets of Reality (FoR)
Blackgate

9/6 ET/SF/DR

in Match-ups

clint.5681

I got 2 infractions for the same thing(How are you gonna give me infractions back to back?) , got 8 pms

I aint got time for that at all, eff this noise, im out.

9/6 ET/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: gotem.5284

gotem.5284

Shout out to the [PoPo] ranger from SF who spammed laugh on me after taking 10 minutes to kill me in a 1v6 fight. Then finding me 2v2 with your guildmate, getting crushed multiple times, then rage logging.

Made my day.

Ranger and Mesmer
Eredon Terrace

9/6 ET/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: JKFlipFlop.7123

JKFlipFlop.7123

I got 6 posts removed and I’m not even in this match up xD

I Am Harmfull – [WHO] ex tM/XOXO
Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

9/6 ET/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

I got 6 posts removed and I’m not even in this match up xD

Maybe that’s why?

9/6 ET/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neeho.3859

Neeho.3859

That [BS] Thief group in DRBL last night was very coordinated, and gave us fits for quite a bit last night. Good job on that.

Also, great fights last night and into the morning (EST) SF and ET. We had a blast running around trying to counter both of you. Wish I could do the same tonight, but alas, it’s time to make the donuts. Have fun at reset.

Ho/Neeho/Zorho/Hodown/Ephodemic
[SoCo] Solum Contego SoCo loco style!
Yak’s Bend

9/6 ET/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jaaded.1870

Jaaded.1870

seriously, no.

Hahaha no I cannot take credit for that. I am just an ele that cannot kill anything :p If it was me you would have seen me running around in circles and probably yelling in ts at guildies to get the crap off me :P

Sorry bout our rage goblin though, he gets a little testy sometimes when he doesn’t eat enough!

Lilj/Liljaad
SoCo
Yak’s Bend

9/6 ET/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dangermouse.7950

Dangermouse.7950

Waves in response to the ranger from mad post, we had 2 on us and rangers do well from a distance not with a thief and necro in there face poofing in and out, ok so since you mentioned me I say thank you! I must be doing something right, after all you gave me and our guild a great complement calling guild mates to help that’s called team work! and there was two of you did you die sadly?