9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: yanoch.7051

yanoch.7051

SBI are gonna move up in upper league in the wvw tournament. Hope you guys will enjoy fighting Blackgate and CO. :P

Yeah, At least they wont be down here in league 2. lol

If you guys keep doing good you might get there also.

Heiann – NSP

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

SBI are gonna move up in upper league in the wvw tournament. Hope you guys will enjoy fighting Blackgate and CO. :P

Nahhh, We dont have the coverage or numbers yet. Tbh HoD, NSP and SF have almost as many numbers as us. Our guilds just organize far more then your guys.

Isle Of Janthir

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flytrap.8075

Flytrap.8075

Nahhh, We dont have the coverage or numbers yet. Tbh HoD, NSP and SF have almost as many numbers as us. Our guilds just organize far more then your guys.

That’s a joke, right?

Your Oceanic coverage is simply ridiculous when compared to any of the potential silver tier servers.

Fort Aspenwood | [Bags]

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

That’s a joke, right?

Your Oceanic coverage is simply ridiculous when compared to any of the potential silver tier servers.

Kaineng?

Isle Of Janthir

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stimulant.3970

Stimulant.3970

I don’t understand how you think this is a bad thing.. yea, we will lose to bigger/better servers.. but we will have fun fights. and fights in general.

I (and most of the server) would rather lose and have battles constantly to try to win than face low coverage servers like FC, AR, ET, DR, etc… you know how kittening boring that is? when you want to WvW and no one is there? I would much rather play better servers.

-Blœ

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natar.3671

Natar.3671

SBI and IOJ too coward to fight each other, instead let fight both on NSP borderlands where they are 3x less than us…

Lame.

Well if you guys defended you BL that won’t happen. The only reason why SBI is so ahead because you let them cap your whole BL and hold it for hours last night. So if you don’t defend your BL or don’t have enough people of course you will get double teamed. Is it easier to attack a BL with all waypoints up or the BL where everything is wooden. Maybe if you guys defended your stuff a little better and actually put some pressure on SBI that wouldn’t happen.

HAHAHAHA i like to see how u can defend your bl against 30+ man zergs with golems with 5-10 ppl in a PAPER keep cause u guys wont even give us time to upgrade

Awkward for you, we have been, that and 20-30 against 60-70 (ratios are the same) at N-E tower and bay earlier today, which was great fun btw SBI!

right but were ur stuff paper and no supply like ours? plus having 20-30 ppl with supply and ON sieges make alot of difference compared to our situation

Well not sure about the borderlands… but at the moment in EB we have wiped your 3 attempts to take flip the east side, we have not retaliated either but it’s the same thing everytime… We give you a chance to get your kitten back, we push SBI and you guys creep over to our 3rd again and again and again the moment SBI hits the west side.

I had a giggle when you came to Ogrewatch only to be steam rolled by SBI.

Edit: As I was typing this and logged back in you guys had orange swords pinged at veloka.

im not a fan of eb and when our own keeps in our bl keeps getting flipped, i tend to focus more on our bl.

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

SBI and IOJ too coward to fight each other, instead let fight both on NSP borderlands where they are 3x less than us…

Lame.

Well if you guys defended you BL that won’t happen. The only reason why SBI is so ahead because you let them cap your whole BL and hold it for hours last night. So if you don’t defend your BL or don’t have enough people of course you will get double teamed. Is it easier to attack a BL with all waypoints up or the BL where everything is wooden. Maybe if you guys defended your stuff a little better and actually put some pressure on SBI that wouldn’t happen.

HAHAHAHA i like to see how u can defend your bl against 30+ man zergs with golems with 5-10 ppl in a PAPER keep cause u guys wont even give us time to upgrade

Awkward for you, we have been, that and 20-30 against 60-70 (ratios are the same) at N-E tower and bay earlier today, which was great fun btw SBI!

right but were ur stuff paper and no supply like ours? plus having 20-30 ppl with supply and ON sieges make alot of difference compared to our situation

Well not sure about the borderlands… but at the moment in EB we have wiped your 3 attempts to take flip the east side, we have not retaliated either but it’s the same thing everytime… We give you a chance to get your kitten back, we push SBI and you guys creep over to our 3rd again and again and again the moment SBI hits the west side.

Edit: As I was typing this and logged back in you guys had orange swords pinged at veloka.

im not a fan of eb and when our own keeps in our bl keeps getting flipped, i tend to focus more on our bl.

Yeah I noticed most of you were there this morning, but its still extremely annoying to have to fend off NSP when we could be pushing SBI corner. Me and my guild finally decided to go take Durios and QL to keep you guys occupied while the zerg took WC for once without having to go back to calls about NSP :P

Isle Of Janthir

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

Lame.

Yeah I noticed most of you were there this morning, but its still extremely annoying to have to fend off NSP when we could be pushing SBI corner. Me and my guild finally decided to go take Durios and QL to keep you guys occupied while the zerg took WC for once without having to go back to calls about NSP :P

Aha it was you I was with at the start holding down pang and veloka like bosses against those zergs…

crazy night but once we got the foothold into EB set up again things got smoother for a while..

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

Nightcrew Commander dueling. IoJ Borderland, south camp.

Everyone welcome.

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Adlanaa.6172

Adlanaa.6172

I don’t understand how you think this is a bad thing.. yea, we will lose to bigger/better servers.. but we will have fun fights. and fights in general.

I (and most of the server) would rather lose and have battles constantly to try to win than face low coverage servers like FC, AR, ET, DR, etc… you know how kittening boring that is? when you want to WvW and no one is there? I would much rather play better servers.

More populated is not better.

Lana | NSP | XOXO

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Averaelas.1876

Averaelas.1876

RISE IS ON SBI?! That means I have to fight Smelly the Ele and Toots.

I’m gonna crai. Smelly is my RL Waifu for laifu and Toots will just kill me and defecate on me

Commander Laethwyn of RUN Human D/D Ele
Czano Asura Mesmer
#TeamLaensií

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Rob.7624

Rammy rammy ram ram in your face.

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

Rob -1 v Nacho – 0.

I still want that duel on my ranger rob :p

Fun fight though, it lasted more than I thought it would.

Commander Nachonix

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Rob.7624

Rob -1 v Nacho – 0.

I still want that duel on my ranger rob :p

Fun fight though, it lasted more than I thought it would.

Next time

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

We have a good chance of being in league 2. It’s going to be either SBI, BP, or Yaks. None of which is a good thing – none of us should be there, unfortunately one of us has to be.

It’s all going to depend on SBI, BP, and Yaks matchups over the next coiuple weeks. Whoever gets matched up with lower ranked servers is going to lose rating and thus be in league 2. At this point, it looks like we have the best chance.

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

We have a good chance of being in league 2. It’s going to be either SBI, BP, or Yaks. None of which is a good thing – none of us should be there, unfortunately one of us has to be.

It’s all going to depend on SBI, BP, and Yaks matchups over the next coiuple weeks. Whoever gets matched up with lower ranked servers is going to lose rating and thus be in league 2. At this point, it looks like we have the best chance.

Still 3 weeks to go rating wise Anywho…. Tell us about BP ;P I know yaks love their golem rushes more then anything lol

Isle Of Janthir

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

Still 3 weeks to go rating wise Anywho…. Tell us about BP ;P I know yaks love their golem rushes more then anything lol

From what I’ve read in forums they like PvF. So im guessing karma trains and trying to insta cap stuff and keeping things paper without defense. Which isn’t a good thing.

Although its just forum talk, probably doesnt represent reality.

Commander Nachonix

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Voljaz.9186

Voljaz.9186

I agree entirely, I have been bored to death the past few weeks because we are being matched up with severely underpopulated or unmotivated servers. It’s definitely better vsing bigger servers (like SBI) because there is always fun to be had and you don’t have to be winning to have fun. I think a lot of IoJ’s strong WvW players will agree with me when I say this match up is fun despite losing. Especially when I’m running with CORE to wipe and be wiped by DDLG, Abys and TE.

Great match-up! Keep it up everyone!

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Rob.7624

From what I’ve read in forums they like PvF. So im guessing karma trains and trying to insta cap stuff and keeping things paper without defense. Which isn’t a good thing.

Although its just forum talk, probably doesnt represent reality.

If BP loses a fight they will come back with more people.
If they lose that fight. They will come back with more people.
If they lose that fight. They will come back with more people, and a sandwich.

It continues to escalate until Kalkz gets mad and you start jumping up and down on his dead body.
Then they’ll QQ some more and block you for sending a simple message of “:)”

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

I can not believe I got the two servers I wanted. Hey RUN and RISE, you better watch out. I have you marked. Let the games begin.

Whatcha mean RISE? They moved to Stormbluff? :o

And heeeey buddy, been waiting for you!

Yup, RISE is on SBI. Gonna be an interesting week.

Woot!

mannn i hate fighting organise small man groups like RUN/RISE when I’m not with an organised group myself. still, gonna look forward to any roaming fights

are you accusing me of being organized?!?!?!
How dare you sir! Shame on you.

hmmm in wat way are u NOT organised?

Sleeping. Very unorganized there.

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yam.2891

Yam.2891

teivospy says this game is terrible and really requires no challenge. He feels he basically mastered it so now hasn’t had any want to play it for the last few months. Instead he’s been playing CS GO because GeT_RiGhT is the best internet handle ever.

this is his last gw2 montage, forgive the NSFW music but it goes pretty hard and fits well with all the doggy plays http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iD3cgDRskitten#t=0m27s

EDIT- that is mugi at 1m 25 seconds

The Lad Guy – aka Mustache Pete
[Trillmatic][SPCA][xmas]

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Murr.4976

Murr.4976

I want to commend IOJ on their fierce defense of bay, that was a fun battle and I do mean battle! On a side note I was disappointed in some of SBI teabagging such valiant defenders of their bl. I for one salute you.

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

Yeah that was an awesome 3 hour battle. That is what WvW is about! Thanks to all involved.

And then the re-take by IoJ!

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yenn.9185

Yenn.9185

Can someone fill me in on how SBI is supposed to move to t2? Apparently if the scores stay relatively the same, SBI is supposed to hold rank at #13. Of course this doesn’t show what’ll happen next matchup or after that. Real question, just curious.

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

Can someone fill me in on how SBI is supposed to move to t2? Apparently if the scores stay relatively the same, SBI is supposed to hold rank at #13. Of course this doesn’t show what’ll happen next matchup or after that. Real question, just curious.

The way glicko is set up right now unless you’re faced with seriously bad opponents SBI will be gaining ranking every week until the leagues, Even if you’re being stomped on.

Isle Of Janthir

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tukmolytes.3467

Tukmolytes.3467

Com’on Rob, let’s set aside our differences and push SBI shall we? We will defend our side and you defend yours. No overlapping please.

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Isle of Janthir [2012-2017] → Fort Aspenwood [2017-Present]
Power Ranger

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Tukmolytes.3467

I’ve been spending too much on superiors against SBI. Your number is just AWESOME. But one advise though, lessen your RALLY BOTS, those uplevels help us win in the zerg to zerg battle. We smacked you in EB (Mendons and Anz) last night with you outnumbering us 3:1.

Too bad my fraps didn’t work out that time.

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Power Ranger

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ceres.4569

Ceres.4569

But this week is a great time to lvl my necro.

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: earendil.1290

earendil.1290

I’ve been spending too much on superiors against SBI. Your number is just AWESOME. But one advise though, lessen your RALLY BOTS, those uplevels help us win in the zerg to zerg battle. We smacked you in EB (Mendons and Anz) last night with you outnumbering us 3:1.

You see, these “rally bots” as you call them, we call them “our people”, our friends. So what if they make us lose a battle or a match ? who cares about points anyways. It’s all about playing the game and having fun.

If they lack levels/equip/skill – it’s probably because they are starting and learning – nothing wrong with that. For as long as SBI existed, we were always happy to see them with us. I was one of them one year ago and some of the best commanders in the game had time and patience to teach me what I did not know.

And I’m really sorry that your fraps stopped working right when you had that glorious moment of stomping us 1 vs 3. Must have been very frustrating.

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: matty.4907

matty.4907

. We smacked you in EB (Mendons and Anz) last night with you outnumbering us 3:1.

You must be quite the ladies man with all of your awesome guild wars videos. Too bad your fraps didn’t work, that would have definitely had women on women dripping with excitement.

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Tukmolytes.3467

Well no need to hate, it’s just a suggestion, no need to follow it, this is a democratic world ain’t it? I level some on my chars in WvW as well so I know the feelings.

And NO I don’t post videos of my AWESOMENESS, I keep it for my personal viewing and if someone asks for it.

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Power Ranger

(edited by Tukmolytes.3467)

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

Having lots of laughs today making SBI run away from me while I’m roaming if they are alone but yer when they return with about 6 or so people and dance when they kill you back it’s showing that roaming doesn’t belong in this match up…

Back to using longbow and AoE’s again ^.^ and following ze zerg!

….. And Elementalist.

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Radioactive.1248

Radioactive.1248

PSA to all the roamer chest thumpers here.

The vast majority of us are here for zerg fights. We don’t run away from you because we’re scared, we just don’t care about you. We aren’t traited or geared for roaming or small man, and you are. We don’t find it fun, and you aren’t even good. We zerg you down so you stop wasting our time. Nobody wants to chase around a roamer for 10 minutes across the map. Thanks, and have fun, keep filling up the forums with your tales of dramatic conquest against superior numbers of enemies, they are at least entertaining.

Star Player
[KEK]

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

The vast majority of us are here for zerg fights. We don’t run away from you because we’re scared, we just don’t care about you. We aren’t traited or geared for roaming or small man, and you are. We don’t find it fun, and you aren’t even good. We zerg you down so you stop wasting our time. Nobody wants to chase around a roamer for 10 minutes across the map. Thanks, and have fun, keep filling up the forums with your tales of dramatic conquest against superior numbers of enemies, they are at least entertaining.

Well, aren’t you a ray of sunshine.

Attachments:

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yam.2891

Yam.2891

does anyone else enjoy roaming as much as i do?

The Lad Guy – aka Mustache Pete
[Trillmatic][SPCA][xmas]

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: kevinmrstowe.4098

kevinmrstowe.4098

Sounds like a few roamers prly dumped on u n ur zergling pals. Ur mad xD.

spca

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

We don’t find it fun, and you aren’t even good. We zerg you down so you stop wasting our time. Nobody wants to chase around a roamer for 10 minutes across the map.

Nobody wants to, but you guys do it anyway. -chest thump-

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

Quite funny that a Guardian+Ranger guildy of yours (or maybe you) chased me across the map only to have me turn and take a dump on both of em..

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Adlanaa.6172

Adlanaa.6172

Having lots of laughs today making SBI run away from me while I’m roaming if they are alone but yer when they return with about 6 or so people and dance when they kill you back it’s showing that roaming doesn’t belong in this match up…

Back to using longbow and AoE’s again ^.^ and following ze zerg!

Yep, they’re pretty funny. Stick with the crowds or flee.

Lana | NSP | XOXO

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Epsilon Atreides.3816

Epsilon Atreides.3816

I want to commend IOJ on their fierce defense of bay, that was a fun battle and I do mean battle! On a side note I was disappointed in some of SBI teabagging such valiant defenders of their bl. I for one salute you.

That was a great fight. Cheers to the combatants on both sides of that one, it was fun.

/salute

Epsilon
Mag/FA

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: JKFlipFlop.7123

JKFlipFlop.7123

Just this morning, myself and one other was chased from north camp all the way to NW camp by a zerg just to kill us. I’m pretty sure they wanted to chase us for 5+ minutes.

Iv’e also seen quite a few roamers from TE, so you should probably learn more about your guild before you BM your own members.

I Am Harmfull – [WHO] ex tM/XOXO
Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

(edited by JKFlipFlop.7123)

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

Nobody wants to chase around a roamer for 10 minutes across the map

Approximately 100% of PUG zergs will chase a roamer or roamers to zone-in and roughly 70% of guild zergs will chase a roamer or roamers to zone-in.

They will then start losing people a few at a time until the zerg decides that fighting roamers at their zone-in isn’t a very smart thing to do. When they try to leave the roamers pick off their stragglers and slow people.

At this point, one of two things happens. Either the zerg leaves the area completely abandoning their stragglers or they turn back on the roamers and the cycle repeats until the zerg gets wiped.

The above is what typically happens to zergs that chase roamers across a zone.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nickeloneon.8714

Nickeloneon.8714

Lmao SBI you guys are so scared to fight 1v1.

It’s painful to see you run back to your zerg (and come back with 10 ppl) when you see a little asura engi run your way.

Nycke / Best warrior evar ~ 11111111111111111-5-F1… I win!!

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grumbelly.9560

Grumbelly.9560

Imagine if zerglings posted everytime they saw solos who wouldn’t group up and give them a good fight.

Some solo, some group. Not sure why people feel the need to beat the dead horse and complain their worthless opponents never field the size force they want to face.

Personally I’m just happy to have opponents.

[Shhh] SBI

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

Zerglings shouldn’t have posting privileges to begin with, IMO. But, I guess that would be difficult to implement.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cameron.6450

Cameron.6450

Lmao SBI you guys are so scared to fight 1v1.

It’s painful to see you run back to your zerg (and come back with 10 ppl) when you see a little asura engi run your way.

Odd you should say that, seeing as I spent a good few hours solo roaming in EB last (australian) night, and found very few 1v1s with IoJ’ers or NSP’ers. Mostly groups of 10 ganking individuals, or scumbags jumping in on some of the few duels I did manage to find.

Moral of the story? Every server has people who 1v1, and every server has people who don’t like to 1v1. Don’t pull out generalisations like that. Makes you sound like a complete tool

On a side note, thanks to the FrFl thief who let me chase down that other thief who was too afraid to fight me inside his own camp. I was the asuran fairy mesmer.

Tomeslave and others – [RISE], [xDDD]

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yerffejy.6538

Yerffejy.6538

SBI attempting to lure out some foes to fight. We all got naked, lined up on the bridge, and sync danced.

Attachments:

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Visirale.6097

Visirale.6097

Call me crazy, but I can have fun zerging or roaming. Had some awesome group fights tonight when [HARD] and [CORE] grouped up in IOJ bl. Good fights from [DDLG], [TE], [BAEST], and several other guild groups. I know to some it just looks like stacking up might and blobbing into each other, but the amount of micromanagement that goes on is pretty impressive.

SPCA, you guys just inspire me to get better at solo and small group play. I’ve been watching a lot of Your Big Horse’s youtube videos and been going out on my support guard in small groups more. Your group play is ridiculously coordinated. I ran into the char mesmer (waffles?) on my zerg specced warrior and might as well just have /cry’d as he melted me. Looking forward to talking with you all to get some tips on our small group composition and builds.

Keep up the good fights, don’t know how many 3 hour defenses of our bay I can handle in one week O_O.

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

SBI attempting to lure out some foes to fight. We all got naked, lined up on the bridge, and sync danced.

im sure youll find a pair of up levels some where.

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

Everytime without failure an SBI dies and 20 rock up and laugh about zerging a person…

I can’t decide if you are that bad that it’s an accomplishment for you to kill 1 person with 20 or if you are just disgraceful gamers.

Edit: I know its WvW and im used to being zerged, its the emotes and tea bags im referring too… after 11 months so far I’ve only seen CoSA and SBI as a majority do it, it’s bad sportsmanship.

Attachments:

….. And Elementalist.

(edited by sephiroth.4217)