9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cameron.2315

Cameron.2315

I think TC has been spending too much time with Maguma. They are starting to imitate one another.

The problem is, any match-up with SoR brings out the worst on the forums. BG/JQ have learned to tune out the SoR trolls after enduring more than half a year of their noise.

From my experience having faced both SoR/TC, TC are superior WvWers and has superior skill with lower numbers.

SoR (The fathers of the Full Map Zerg meta in the North American bracket) are superior is zerging, causing ability lag/mass disconnects/DDoS TS and other underhanded tactics to win their match-ups.

Seems you just described BG

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Traejan.1729

Traejan.1729

I think TC has been spending too much time with Maguma. They are starting to imitate one another.

The problem is, any match-up with SoR brings out the worst on the forums. BG/JQ have learned to tune out the SoR trolls after enduring more than half a year of their noise.

From my experience having faced both SoR/TC, TC are superior WvWers and has superior skill with lower numbers.

SoR (The fathers of the Full Map Zerg meta in the North American bracket) are superior is zerging, causing ability lag/mass disconnects/DDoS TS and other underhanded tactics to win their match-ups.

You are clearly from SoR and your bias is showing

Most BG/JQ game threads excluding SoR are pretty civil. Also, the biggest exploit/griefing guild in the NA bracket resides on SoR

Proud member of [RUST] IRON TEARS

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

Most BG/JQ game threads excluding SoR are pretty civil. Also, the biggest exploit/griefing guild in the NA bracket resides on SoR

You are clearly lost and all your breadcrumbs showing the path back must have been eaten by the birds. Here you go:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/matchups/9-6-BG-JQ-FA/first

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

No. You are clearly describing Blackgate.

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Tyaen.5148

I want to give some credit to the SoS small man groups. I’ve run into some seriously challenging builds. I pride myself on being able to hold a circle for reinforcements, but a couple occasions you guys locked me down and clobbered me immediately.

Also, disengaging and resettting is not running away.

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Traejan.1729

Someone’s jimmies are under duress -

Attachments:

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

What is up with BG lately and their infatuation with our jimmies lately? The Axe body spray isn’t working quite like the commercials describe.

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

SoR hates BG and BG hates SoR. Any matchup between these two will cause a forum war. If you want to accuse SoR of using underhand tactics please provide evidence, thank you. Show us that we DDoS the TS of other servers. Look who’s the biased one here.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

The Axe body spray isn’t working quite like the commercials describe.

Tell the invaders they’re supposed to be using spray and not actual axes?

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Traejan.1729

What is up with BG lately and their infatuation with our jimmies lately? The Axe body spray isn’t working quite like the commercials describe.

I suggest a brand change

Old Spice | The Man Your Man Could Smell Like

<3

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

NYS ty for the GVG. That was stellar!!

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

It’s equally hard, if not harder, to find TC roamers during the past few days as well. Half of them just run away when I wave, while the other half either die too soon or run into structures half-way through battle.

I guess roamers are now a rare species across all servers.

I blame the blob mentality SoR has embraced.

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

WyldKat.4712

I suggest a brand change

Old Spice | The Man Your Man Could Smell Like

Bruce Campbell knows WvW:

When you have it, you don’t need it.
When you need it you don’t have it.
If you have it, you need more of it.
If you have more of it, you don’t need less of it.
You need it, to get it.
And you certainly need it to get more of it.

But if you already have it to begin with, you can’t get any of it to get started, which means you really don’t have any idea how to get it in the first place. Do you?

You can share it, sure.
You can even stockpile it if you’d like.
But you can’t fake it.
Wanting it….
Needing it…
Wishing for it…
The point is, if you have never had any of it….
Ever….

People just seem to know.

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

Had four separate TW guys engage me in combat first (on land and in water) and then run away when they started losing. Then I finally get a TW guy that doesn’t run and after he’s dead he groups up with me to troll me (see above) ….. as I’m congratulating him on a good fight, lol.

You can only learn and improve by your mistakes. Running will not improve skill. Stay and challenge yourself.

And nope, not wearing any of the new runes, or specced for roaming.

Whats the reason for someone to fight a 1v1 when he doesn’t have a 1v1 build at all.
I run a tanky support warrior and I don’t try to get in 1v1 because I simply can’t win it against roaming builds.

Most of our people run zerg builds.
Just saying.

Well the simplest solution it would appear is to not engage me in a fight then. If you come at me and try to kill me, I’m going to do my best to defend myself. If you come at me and try to kill me, then start losing and run away, well then that’s just silly. I realize that every server has people who do this, but I’ve come to expect a bit more from TW and the caliber of players they are reputed to have. If I’m watching one after the other after the other, all from the same guild, start running for the nearest tower or keep when they start losing (after they attack me first), well you can see how I’m starting to form an opinion. The other solution has been to call in five others if they are failing at winning. This is constructive, believe it or not, on my part, and urging you to get out there and roam a bit. If you manage to improve skill enough to do well solo fighting or even 3v1 fighting, that translates into zerg pushes too. Running away doesn’t show you where you failed to time a spell or attack properly.

We have no clue who you are. You on the other hand obviously have a fixation.
Try identifying yourself in the slightest

Oh you know who I am. I was the one who killed you after you chased me into the water thinking you’d kill me and then you grouped up with me to trash talk after the fact. I had a nice screen capture of our conversation, but it got deleted. And you started the trash talking right as I was typing “well fought!” I was nothing but respectful in our conversation. You, however …

Attachments:

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Tyaen.5148

No duress. Just a statement of fact.

And, as Burl said, what’s the sudden fascination with SoR’s jimmies?

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

I wanted to say great fights on EB Sunday night to SoS and TC.

Thank you all for the fun and look forward to more this week.

I’ll second this. Was great fun last night in EB. Both SoS and SoR had good numbers, and good battles. It was basically an ongoing cycle, I give props of our TC commander during that time. He’s always moving that train, always having fun.

~ X, the big ugly norn …
Majoring in Pro Leeching

SOR, please be civil with TC. You should expect that when a server with so much pride in their wvw skills is getting utterly obliterated, a few of their members are probably frazzled and just came here to vent their frustrations. They have no choice but to resort to the tried and true " your roamers sux" line to make themselves feel better.

TC is only “classy” on the forums when they fight weaker servers……

very passive aggressive.. missed that note while responding about the actual match up

o.O

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aurust.8961

Aurust.8961

I wanted to say great fights on EB Sunday night to SoS and TC.

Thank you all for the fun and look forward to more this week.

I’ll second this. Was great fun last night in EB. Both SoS and SoR had good numbers, and good battles. It was basically an ongoing cycle, I give props of our TC commander during that time. He’s always moving that train, always having fun.

~ X, the big ugly norn …
Majoring in Pro Leeching

SOR, please be civil with TC. You should expect that when a server with so much pride in their wvw skills is getting utterly obliterated, a few of their members are probably frazzled and just came here to vent their frustrations. They have no choice but to resort to the tried and true " your roamers sux" line to make themselves feel better.

very passive aggressive.. missed that note while responding about the actual match up

o.O

More like sarcastic aggressive….nothing passive about it. Enjoy your next four days of wvw being holed up in your garrison since its usually the only major objective you have left to defend.

Master- [DKLT] The Darkness and The Light
JQ WvW

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

No duress. Just a statement of fact.

And, as Burl said, what’s the sudden fascination with SoR’s jimmies?

:D
haven’t seen Good Times since I was in single digits, suddenly feeling nostalgic.

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

can i got a respond from anyone of KH?
Are you guys moanign about the fatc we use things like the windmill in a gvg?(its just a question i wanna know what you guys say we doing to cheat?)

I seriously lol’d when I heard about this. It is a guild vs guild fight. If you consider those tactics legit, then you’re saying it’s legit to tuck your tail and run to safety when you think you’re gonna go down. Honestly, if the other guild has your members to where they are DYING and have to run away… then they win. Running away to recuperate and hide is some lame stuff.

Also, I don’t care if this conversation ended yesterday.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Traejan.1729

It’s equally hard, if not harder, to find TC roamers during the past few days as well. Half of them just run away when I wave, while the other half either die too soon or run into structures half-way through battle.

I blame the blob mentality SoR has:
1. Created in the T1 NA wvw meta game
2. Championed for more than half a year
..etc..

Fixed that for you..

Some people just want to see the world burn

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shrouded.6450

Shrouded.6450

More like sarcastic aggressive….nothing passive about it. Enjoy your next four days of wvw being holed up in your garrison since its usually the only major objective you have left to defend.

It’s just “sarcastic” technically….Aggressiveness is kind of implied in there already.

Just sayin…

(edited by Shrouded.6450)

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

..etc..

Fixed that for you..

ANet created the blob mentality and only strengthened its stranglehold with every subsequent patch. It was never one server championing the idea of it. Hopefully the new BLs will alleviate some of this play style…

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Tyaen.5148

Are you guys moanign about the fatc we use things like the windmill in a gvg?(its just a question i wanna know what you guys say we doing to cheat?)

I seriously lol’d when I heard about this. It is a guild vs guild fight. If you consider those tactics legit, then you’re saying it’s legit to tuck your tail and run to safety when you think you’re gonna go down. Honestly, if the other guild has your members to where they are DYING and have to run away… then they win. Running away to recuperate and hide is some lame stuff.

Resetting is a legitimate tactic. If you have a problem with it, maybe you should learn how to keep your target in combat.

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Buzzcrave.6197

Buzzcrave.6197

Thank you NYS for the fun GvG. It was intense and will be looking forward to fight you guys again. <3

p/s: I’m the warrior that you guys duel with and the thief in that match.

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

Tells everyone to be civil with TC; immediately isn’t civil with TC.

Attachments:

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

Resetting is a legitimate tactic. If you have a problem with it, maybe you should learn how to keep your target in combat.

Maybe legitimate in any fight besides a guild vs guild showdown. I think what needs to be “learned” is how to properly survive and win. My target in a gvg should be staying in combat with his guild without me having to chase him down and finish what was already done. If you’re dying, then you’re losing.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Hexin.5603

Enjoy your next four days of wvw being holed up in your garrison since its usually the only major objective you have left to defend.

I don’t defend things, its more fun playing with paper then a brick. I go out and smash things. and have fun smashing things. I also won’t inflate my own ego over virtual video games. But everyone needs something I guess

Attachments:

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Hexin.5603

I find it funny in GvG in GW2 … the rule is … go zerg smash into eachother. But GvG in GW1 … was about actual strategy, map movement and positioning.

This game doesn’t know GvG yet. It’s more like mini zerging

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Traejan.1729

..etc..

Fixed that for you..

ANet created the blob mentality and only strengthened its stranglehold with every subsequent patch. It was never one server championing the idea of it. Hopefully the new BLs will alleviate some of this play style…

I share your hope that one day the blobbing will end but let’s not try to re-write history here…

SoR created this tactic to stay competitive in T1 before the IRON/KISS EU transfers.

SoR continued this tactic once they had a large influx of players across multiple time zones and continue to map blob even now.

Every other server has had to do the same to compete and now the lag is pretty much unbearable.

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

..etc..

Fixed that for you..

I share your hope that one day the blobbing will end but let’s not try to re-write history here…

SoR created this tactic to stay competitive in T1 before the IRON/KISS EU transfers.

SoR continued this tactic once they had a large influx of players across multiple time zones and continue to map blob even now.

Every other server has had to do the same to compete and now the lag is pretty much unbearable.

Server blobs and subsequent complaints were happening in T1 well before SoR even got there. I’m confused how a server in a lower tier is influencing the behavior of servers not in the tier.

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Tyaen.5148

Maybe legitimate in any fight besides a guild vs guild showdown. I think what needs to be “learned” is how to properly survive and win. My target in a gvg should be staying in combat with his guild without me having to chase him down and finish what was already done. If you’re dying, then you’re losing.

Wrong. Resetting is a legitimate tactic. Maybe you should learn to keep your target in combat.

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Tyaen.5148

..etc..

Fixed that for you..

Umm. Tactics much?

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

WyldKat.4712

It is what it is and I’m sure it will be no matter what is said here.

Might as well focus on the fun and not the yibba yabba. That or SAB. *twitch*

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

Your knowledge of WvW seems a bit lacking, the server Blackgate created map blobbing in T2 when facing off against SoR/TC/IoJ. Judging by your post history, I’m to assume you are new to WvW and the game so I will proceed to clear things up for you. Once upon a time there was a server called Blackgate, this server was T1 material by sheer population alone. Every single night SoR’s NA logged on, we would be welcomed by full 80+man zergs waiting inside their T3 keeps. To counter this, the opposing server would be forced to match these numbers just to take any territory on a full capped BG map, thus creating the new meta of “Blobbing”. You can give all your thanks to BG for creating this new meta by forcing other servers to counter it.

[TW]Tempest Wolves

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

Wrong. Resetting is a legitimate tactic. Maybe you should learn to keep your target in combat.

Lol.

Attachments:

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

Judging by all the BG posters in this thread, it’s quite clear they NEED us to be in the matchups with them.

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Hoots.9564

Judging by all the BG posters in this thread, it’s quite clear they NEED us to be in the matchups with them.

Yeah, even apart they are willing to submit a bucket of tears for us. We shall return in a weeks time BG, and we can go back to conditioning your NA once again!

[TW]Tempest Wolves

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Tyaen.5148

Apparently all the BG posters complaining about resetting as a tactic received their tactical training as moles in a Whack a Mole game.

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

..etc..

Fixed that for you..

wow, these stories are becoming even more creative as the days go by!

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kelo.4370

Kelo.4370

Had four separate TW guys engage me in combat first (on land and in water) and then run away when they started losing. Then I finally get a TW guy that doesn’t run and after he’s dead he groups up with me to troll me (see above) ….. as I’m congratulating him on a good fight, lol.

You can only learn and improve by your mistakes. Running will not improve skill. Stay and challenge yourself.

Whats the reason for someone to fight a 1v1 when he doesn’t have a 1v1 build at all.
I run a tanky support warrior and I don’t try to get in 1v1 because I simply can’t win it against roaming builds.

Just saying.

Well the simplest solution it would appear is to not engage me in a fight then. If you come at me and try to kill me, I’m going to do my best to defend myself. If you come at me and try to kill me, then start losing and run away, well then that’s just silly. I realize that every server has people who do this, but I’ve come to expect a bit more from TW and the caliber of players they are reputed to have. If I’m watching one after the other after the other, all from the same guild, start running for the nearest tower or keep when they start losing (after they attack me first), well you can see how I’m starting to form an opinion. The other solution has been to call in five others if they are failing at winning. This is constructive, believe it or not, on my part, and urging you to get out there and roam a bit. If you manage to improve skill enough to do well solo fighting or even 3v1 fighting, that translates into zerg pushes too. Running away doesn’t show you where you failed to time a spell or attack properly.

Oh you know who I am. I was the one who killed you after you chased me into the water thinking you’d kill me and then you grouped up with me to trash talk after the fact. I had a nice screen capture of our conversation, but it got deleted. And you started the trash talking right as I was typing “well fought!” I was nothing but respectful in our conversation. You, however …

Yer not the only one who spends the better part of their night in WvW every night chasing [TW] members across the map. A lot of times it feels like when you separate an animal from their herd, they will do everything in their power to get back to that herd. Though of the 2 total SoR players that have actually stayed to fight me in the past month, hats off to you for having a pair.

I always run large scale combat builds, I always fight 1v1 battles when they occur, I win many and I lose some but I never run. I take my double down like a man.

For some video evidence of TW players doing everything in their power to avoid a 1v1 and get back to the zerg: http://youtu.be/_HQ-gMB8E5w

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: dwahvel.7356

dwahvel.7356

..etc..

Fixed that for you..

created the tactic eh? I guess those PRX (hod) RUIN (et) map blobs didn’t really exist in t1 a year ago. I’m sure jq had some as well but can’t think of any of the guilds.

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Hoots.9564

For some video evidence of TW players doing everything in their power to avoid a 1v1 and get back to the zerg: http://youtu.be/_HQ-gMB8E5w

This was a good farm of your guild, in the middle of that fight we put a merchant down in the back of the camp and alternated with Ward selling. Shame you never caught that on your cool video

[TW]Tempest Wolves

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Traejan.1729

SoR public relations out in full force

Attachments:

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brutus.5732

Brutus.5732

You must have vast personal experience GvG’ing…

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Hoots.9564

SoR public relations out in full force

Attachments:

[TW]Tempest Wolves

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aieo.2815

Aieo.2815

..etc..

Fixed that for you..

created the tactic eh? I guess those PRX (hod) RUIN (et) map blobs didn’t really exist in t1 a year ago. I’m sure jq had some as well but can’t think of any of the guilds.

This guy speaks the truth. I recall map blobs back when PRX and RUIN were at their prime.

Sea of Sorrows > Jade Quarry > Sea of Sorrows
Effing rallybot

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

Just saying.

Yer not the only one who spends the better part of their night in WvW every night chasing [TW] members across the map. A lot of times it feels like when you separate an animal from their herd, they will do everything in their power to get back to that herd. Though of the 2 total SoR players that have actually stayed to fight me in the past month, hats off to you for having a pair.

I always run large scale combat builds, I always fight 1v1 battles when they occur, I win many and I lose some but I never run. I take my double down like a man.

So.. what are you trying to say?

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Psycohexane.9354

Psycohexane.9354

Stopped watching when I realized the video couldn’t go higher than 480p. You could have wiped that entire group for all I know.

Carebear Unit [CB] Officer
Sea of Sorrows
Tungsten Steel | Tungsten Twopointoh | Twinleaf Nightshade | Swagtasm

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Hexin.5603

So.. what are you trying to say?

I personally run a zerg support build and almost always know my fate if I have to 1v1 … looking at my tiny shout heals, and long cooldowns, and my banner, wishing wondering why I never put the sig there. Then I waypoint.

Attachments:

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

Apparently all the BG posters complaining about resetting as a tactic received their tactical training as moles in a Whack a Mole game.

And you learned battle tactics from the French.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator