9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rama.6439

Rama.6439

Hello Aieo,

Thanks for your point of view.

Also Traejan, have you faced the JQ SEA 60-80man force hitting either BG or SOR nearly every SEA night since Jan/Feb 2013? That existed before either BG or SOR came up with the map blobs.

FW

It’s equally hard, if not harder, to find TC roamers during the past few days as well. Half of them just run away when I wave, while the other half either die too soon or run into structures half-way through battle.

I guess roamers are now a rare species across all servers.

I blame the blob mentality SoR has:
1. Created in the T1 NA wvw meta game
2. Championed for more than half a year
..etc..

Fixed that for you..

Some people just want to see the world burn

ANet created the blob mentality and only strengthened its stranglehold with every subsequent patch. It was never one server championing the idea of it. Hopefully the new BLs will alleviate some of this play style…

I share your hope that one day the blobbing will end but let’s not try to re-write history here…

SoR created this tactic to stay competitive in T1 before the IRON/KISS EU transfers.

SoR continued this tactic once they had a large influx of players across multiple time zones and continue to map blob even now.

Every other server has had to do the same to compete and now the lag is pretty much unbearable.

created the tactic eh? I guess those PRX (hod) RUIN (et) map blobs didn’t really exist in t1 a year ago. I’m sure jq had some as well but can’t think of any of the guilds.

This guy speaks the truth. I recall map blobs back when PRX and RUIN were at their prime.

Don’t forget the NYS blob. They’ve been around just as long.

I want to know how this happens, we discussed this is chat today about your SoR blobs, most are made up of guilds, and on most maps there are more then 1 blob made up of guilds, and on reset night last week I saw 2 blobs on SoSbl running and 1 was atleast 40+ and the other was close to the same size, when we run we have about 30-40 and some mitlitia, then we have the map qued, you guys obviously seem to be able to get more people on the map since you also seem to always have a lot of havocs and militia running around also on every map and these multiple 30-40+ blobs.

Peeps have talked about SoR being Anets sponsored server for quite awhile, stuff like this makes one want to think…

Arcubus Balefire – 80 Guardian
Välkyri – 80 Warrior
JQ[Lulz] – Kill fur Thrillz…

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Krycek.1269

Krycek.1269

k I’ve been outta the game for 3-4 months, whats with all the warriors? they get buffed up I guess? kinda sucks with 4-5 hammer warriors on ya lol. been fun though.

Olyn Deschain – Guardian[LAID]
Duey Decimator – Thief

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

Hello Aieo,

Also Traejan, have you faced the JQ SEA 60-80man force hitting either BG or SOR nearly every SEA night since Jan/Feb 2013? That existed before either BG or SOR came up with the map blobs.

FW

It’s equally hard, if not harder, to find TC roamers during the past few days as well. Half of them just run away when I wave, while the other half either die too soon or run into structures half-way through battle.

..etc..

Fixed that for you..

ANet created the blob mentality and only strengthened its stranglehold with every subsequent patch. It was never one server championing the idea of it. Hopefully the new BLs will alleviate some of this play style…

I share your hope that one day the blobbing will end but let’s not try to re-write history here…

SoR created this tactic to stay competitive in T1 before the IRON/KISS EU transfers.

SoR continued this tactic once they had a large influx of players across multiple time zones and continue to map blob even now.

Every other server has had to do the same to compete and now the lag is pretty much unbearable.

created the tactic eh? I guess those PRX (hod) RUIN (et) map blobs didn’t really exist in t1 a year ago. I’m sure jq had some as well but can’t think of any of the guilds.

This guy speaks the truth. I recall map blobs back when PRX and RUIN were at their prime.

I want to know how this happens, we discussed this is chat today about your SoR blobs, most are made up of guilds, and on most maps there are more then 1 blob made up of guilds, and on reset night last week I saw 2 blobs on SoSbl running and 1 was atleast 40+ and the other was close to the same size, when we run we have about 30-40 and some mitlitia, then we have the map qued, you guys obviously seem to be able to get more people on the map since you also seem to always have a lot of havocs and militia running around also on every map and these multiple 30-40+ blobs.

Peeps have talked about SoR being Anets sponsored server for quite awhile, stuff like this makes one want to think…

This is the same guy who thinks sasquatch is real, aliens are invading the Earth and his woman really does have a headache.

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Actinotus.6410

Actinotus.6410

we were trying to T3 and waypoint TC BL garrison lol, got really really close too before we lost it

I hope TC and SoS alike have learned some things so far this week, for better or worse.. just to see whakittens like up here (non condescending).. its what every week of JQ/BG/SoR is .. huge crazy number fights on every map all day every day pretty much

nice to see fresh faces/guilds/tactics out there

keep comin out the rest of the week!

All due respect but a plurality of SoS players know all about Tier 1 and why we are glad to be rid of it. Too bad Anet’s matchmaking system can’t respect that decision.

Yes many on SoS spent Christmas holidays up top of T1 and so it is nothing new (and we had great battles against SoR and TC BEFORE any of of us went to T1 which I remember fondly).

I am happy to WvW without all the zergy stuff and all the trolling that went on in the T1 threads. Saying that I quite like playing against TC especially. SoR has probably too many players in WvW which makes any matchup too uncompetitive.

i became bored playing against JQ every week in T1. Being on SoS now means we can play servers from SoR down to SBI – even if the matchups are uneven at least we see fresh faces every week.

Sea of Sorrows

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: SiegHawk.7981

SiegHawk.7981

wish we were matched with TC T.T soo sad.

Dragonbrand [EAT]
All I want is pure destruction!

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

Apparently the days of classy opponents are long gone. /nostalgia

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: MountainPanda.5831

MountainPanda.5831

Hello Aieo,

FW

..etc..

Fixed that for you..

Since when we are a blob? That’s gross

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fannwong.3059

Fannwong.3059

Hello Deli,

I need to clarify your numbers regarding a blob. Is it 30 or more?

The NYS team is roughly a 20-30+ man team on most nights, sometimes it goes up to close to 40. They were running approx 20-30+ in late March and have been doing that since then. In fact, NYS was one of the last groups to go 20-30man.

I have records of SOR SEA. I trained and workshopped NYS on group formation and tactics when I arrived from Kaineng in late February where we had to counter the JQ SEA 70+ man team. I was a commander in War Machine and we were running a 30-40 man blitzball from T8-T2 from Jan to Feb in Kaineng. TC/SOS OCN/SEA also runs 30+ mans from what I seen this week.

For the record most WvW guilds in T1 are running 20-30 mans (or more), it is an evolution of WvW warfare and it’s largely unavoidable due to the nature WvW mechanics. Most of the 20-30 mans evolved about the same time to be honest, from Dec2012-Feb2013. A 30 man team will have about enough supplies to take a keep in a productive manner.

FW

Hello Aieo,

FW

..etc..

Fixed that for you..

[SoX] – JQ

(edited by Fannwong.3059)

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

Hello Aieo,

FW

..etc..

Fixed that for you..

I know it’s your intuition to easily say the enemy has a large blob, but your story above doesn’t make sense. Anet doesn’t have a higher player cap in a BL for one server. The more logical and reasonable answers are that there is another group on your BL, running tagless(although I doubt you wouldn’t know if there was), or your numbers are miscalculated. If you’re running a queue, and there’s only one force(yours), especially on a BL and not EB, then the chances are you have the entire map, minus a few roamers, in your group. It’s very easy to think the enemy has more players than you do, when in fact it’s quite the opposite. It’s been done several times on SoR. A popular, jokingly phrase being used is “counting workshop” when a force miscounts numbers. I’ve seen almost every commander use the words map blob when facing an enemy that numbers no more than 30. Alot of it has to do with the size of the name (sadly it does not help that Sanctum of Rall Invader is one of the longest names) and the density of players in one area. The old 35 man AGG deathballs looked like 50+ at times, when in reality it wasn’t.

(edited by Doomdesire.9365)

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mirsa.1628

Mirsa.1628

It seems that TC (less so SoS, who I rarely see anyways) has the propensity to blob only because they believe SoR blobs exclusively, when in reality guilds do there best to run as a guild only through tagless commanding.

[GS] Gun Squad
Guild Master

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stealth.8150

Stealth.8150

Hello Aieo,

FW

..etc..

Fixed that for you..

gotta love when an sor guilds get called out blobbing and the whole server comes in their defense saying we don’t blob and we don’t have coverage. You guys blob harder than the other t1 servers

ign: Stealthzor

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

gotta love when an sor guilds get called out blobbing and the whole server comes in their defense saying we don’t blob and we don’t have coverage. You guys blob harder than the other t1 servers

Gotta love BG players coming in to troll the SOR thread even when we aren’t playing them.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

Gotta love BG players coming in to troll the SOR thread even when we aren’t playing them.

pvp and pvf is waay too boring without them

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

hello SOR, you guys seem to be having a blast. JQ and us BG miss you guys already. we miss the fights, the forums wars. t1 is not t1 with out you guys. come back already.

Thief DD : DP : PD : SB
Elementalist S : DD
Blackgate

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: MountainPanda.5831

MountainPanda.5831

My my, sour grapes turned salty due to tears. I take that as a compliment stealth, if blobbing means my guys stick together (which is what I want them to do), then by all means call us a blob. Even though I did not say that we do not have enough coverage as what you said, I have to say we have good coverage from fellow SOR guilds.

So keep sticking together and stay united! Blobs!

I like big blob and I cannot lie, all the other pandas can’t deny

(edited by MountainPanda.5831)

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

Enough with the “blobbing”. Even SBI blobs (before recent transfers) at times.

What it comes down to, is how much of your “blobs” are organized guilds and are people correctly spec’d for WvW.

Half the problems we have on SoS is we have a good fight going and Zachary “Zerkergear” runs into the fight and insta-dies to give a free rally.

I’m sure it happens on TC and even on SoR once in a while but the percentages of it happening are what really makes the difference in tiers.

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: electriette.8952

electriette.8952

I honestly envision BG and SoR’s relationship to be one of those tsun-tsun love/hate relationships. It’s kinda cute.

and omg anet fixed the error thingy praise the golem god

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cameron.2315

Cameron.2315

What it comes down to, is how much of your “blobs” are organized guilds and are people correctly spec’d for WvW.

Half the problems we have on SoS is we have a good fight going and Zachary “Zerkergear” runs into the fight and insta-dies to give a free rally.

I’m sure it happens on TC and even on SoR once in a while but the percentages of it happening are what really makes the difference in tiers.

This along with a few other issues are what troubles SoS. 1 of the issues, you need to unite all these solo guild tags into 5-6ish main guilds and start getting specced/training properly.

The SoS leadership which is really non existent needs to take control of things and have a plan put in motion which doesnt rely on trying to aquire transfers aka SoS 3.0-4.0.5.0 etc. You need to build and work with what you got whether you want to deny it you’re a tier 2-3 server with an oceanic presence that if unified outnumbers any server period yes even the tier 1 servers keypoint is you’re not unified and have alot of pvx give up type of players filling up your player base.

If you whine about opposing numbers being an issue my prime example Seafarer’s Rest a Medium sized server stopping the hordes of vizunah. Point is it can be done and should be done again more often by any server regardless of tier.

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: daedalus.9814

daedalus.9814

This along with a few other issues are what troubles SoS. 1 of the issues, you need to unite all these solo guild tags into 5-6ish main guilds and start getting specced/training properly.

The SoS leadership which is really non existent needs to take control of things and have a plan put in motion which doesnt rely on trying to aquire transfers aka SoS 3.0-4.0.5.0 etc. You need to build and work with what you got whether you want to deny it you’re a tier 2-3 server with an oceanic presence that if unified outnumbers any server period yes even the tier 1 servers keypoint is you’re not unified and have alot of pvx give up type of players filling up your player base.

If you whine about opposing numbers being an issue my prime example Seafarer’s Rest a Medium sized server stopping the hordes of vizunah. Point is it can be done and should be done again more often by any server regardless of tier.

Time to get patone back. I wonder what happened to that guy. Did his head explode.

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Cameron.2315

Time to get patone back. I wonder what happened to that guy. Did his head explode.

Patone is on SoR but rarely makes appearances and doesn’t command

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

Okay Mr i know all and everything about SoS.

Yes SoS’s oceanics does outnumber SoR’s the thing is you all have t3 fully fortified upgrades where as we have t1 paper structures makes a hell of a difference buddy.

And yes we are a t2.5 server we’re within 10k points of Tarnished Coast the t1.5 server.

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

(edited by Le Rooster.8715)

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thurin.5610

Thurin.5610

Nice hacking into Jerris TC 2 azure’s from yumm guild hacked true the gate, and caped the T3 tower.

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Korbaal.6402

Korbaal.6402

Congratulations TC on taking a fully upgraded Jerrifer’s without dropping a single piece of siege and without creating swords. Its the type of thing we have come to expect from TC though. I guess that’s what happens when you completely crush and demoralise your opponent.

Attachments:

[RIP STAR]

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Omnitek.3876

Omnitek.3876

Congratulations TC on taking a fully upgraded Jerrifer’s without dropping a single piece of siege and without creating swords. Its the type of thing we have come to expect from TC though. I guess that’s what happens when you completely crush and demoralise your opponent.

One day, Anet will fix it. I mean, it has only been a year right? We can’t expect them to fix tiny little exploits like the ability to go over a gate.

Right?

If you don’t know, youtube.

A L T S
Skritt Happens

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

we cant blame all of tc for what a few ppl did. Truth is anet should have patched this bug along kitten time ago. Anet has had devs glitch threw gates a few months back, and yet we r still waiting on a fix

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Professor Sensei.2941

Professor Sensei.2941

Can you post some screen shots of it? I know I can safely speak for the majority when I say we don’t support this kind of behavior on the Tarnished Coast server. This kind of thing ruins good weeks and promotes bad sportsmanship.

~Proud member of the Tarnished Coast server.

Professor Sensei – Thief
Everything Purple

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

Can you post some screen shots of it? I know I can safely speak for the majority when I say we don’t support this kind of behavior on the Tarnished Coast server. This kind of thing ruins good weeks and promotes bad sportsmanship.

LOL, you’re the one that exploited in and then reported me for doing it. You’re hilarious!

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Professor Sensei.2941

LOL, you’re the one that exploited in and then reported me for doing it. You’re hilarious!

I did no such thing. I watched you get into the tower and attack people who were defending it.

Professor Sensei – Thief
Everything Purple

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Peetee.9406

I did no such thing. I watched you get into the tower and attack people who were defending it.

No, you watched me jump in the tower and immediately jump out after your entire group exploited in. Dude, my entire group was right there, you should know you joined our group. All 3 of us reported you LOL

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Professor Sensei.2941

No, you watched me jump in the tower and immediately jump out after your entire group exploited in. Dude, my entire group was right there, you should know you joined our group. All 3 of us reported you LOL

What does me being in the tower have to do with anything? So if I go and defend my keeps your going to report me for that too? I reported someone I WATCHED jump into a tower and assault my fellow TC members. Did you see me exploit into a tower? Answer is no because I didn’t. Please stop ruining my good name as a honest player.

Professor Sensei – Thief
Everything Purple

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Peetee.9406

What does me being in the tower have to do with anything? So if I go and defend my keeps your going to report me for that too? I reported someone I WATCHED jump into a tower and assault my fellow TC members. Did you see me exploit into a tower? Answer is no because I didn’t. Please stop ruining my good name as a honest player.

Your ‘good’ name, keep supporting those exploiters dude.

Its nice to know when your server gets thoroughly crushed you resort to exploiting and reporting legit players. Keep up the ‘good’ work!

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Cameron.2315

Okay Mr i know all and everything about SoS.

Yes SoS’s oceanics does outnumber SoR’s the thing is you all have t3 fully fortified upgrades where as we have t1 paper structures makes a hell of a difference buddy.

And yes we are a t2.5 server we’re within 10k points of Tarnished Coast the t1.5 server.

Helps to be from SoS and still have an account on SoS

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Professor Sensei.2941

Your ‘good’ name, keep supporting those exploiters dude.

Its nice to know when your server gets thoroughly crushed you resort to exploiting and reporting legit players. Keep up the ‘good’ work!

Back to my original post. I asked for any and all players who witness a player abusing exploits to be reported. I do not support. We don’t resort to exploiting. A few bad apples will always be present in any harvest and the same goes for our server and its members. However I did witness you exploiting into our tower and in your own words to show your whole server how to do it. Previous posts even confirm you saying YOU exploited into the tower. That hardly fixes the problem and honestly makes it worse when you spread the knowledge on how to do it.

Professor Sensei – Thief
Everything Purple

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Peetee.9406

Back to my original post. I asked for any and all players who witness a player abusing exploits to be reported. I do not support. We don’t resort to exploiting. A few bad apples will always be present in any harvest and the same goes for our server and its members. However I did witness you exploiting into our tower and in your own words to show your whole server how to do it. Previous posts even confirm you saying YOU exploited into the tower. That hardly fixes the problem and honestly makes it worse when you spread the knowledge on how to do it.

Our server has no need to use exploits in order to win, your server apparently does.

I think it’s hilarious you reported me for jumping in and jumping out when you were standing there watching 3 of your servermates exploit in then sat there and defended their tower while we were ramming it.

I think that’s a lot more sleezy...

But hey, keep up the ’good’ work and your ’good’ name. Maybe I’ll get banned, you never know.

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Thurin.5610

If u where in the tower that YOUR server hacked into you just guilty imo.

TC is leaving a bad taste to most of us this week. I had a lot of respect for you, but it is all gone.

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Professor Sensei.2941

If u where in the tower that YOUR server hacked into you just guilty imo.

TC is leaving a bad taste to most of us this week. I had a lot of respect for you, but it is all gone.

That doesn’t make any sense. I got into the tower by using the portal. How was myself or any of my fellow guild members to know it was taken by exploiting? Furthermore where is the proof that the tower was taken by use of exploits to begin with? There seems to be a lot of people pointing the finger when only one person has been proven to be at fault.

Professor Sensei – Thief
Everything Purple

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Thurin.5610

It was pretty clear that tower was take by exploiting true the gate, there was no Siege to be found on the gate or on the sidewall, The tower never got contested and fliped without with swords on it. It was a fully upgraded T3 tower.

(edited by Thurin.5610)

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tam.3146

Tam.3146

Hello Aieo,

FW

..etc..

Fixed that for you..

I welcome any middle size fight/GvG, so far MEOW and WM are the only T1 SEA guilds which asked our gvg invitation.

Anyway, really nice gvg with [awe], glad to see we both keep growing

For Dolyaks Glory
Not Yet Solved[NYS] SOR

(edited by Tam.3146)

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brutus.5732

Brutus.5732

oh the IRONy.
iron never glitches to into towers to destroy siege like ever

Stealth, less PvF and more PvD. Late PST early Oc seems to be BG’s new time to shine.

Dominate those JQ doors!

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stealth.8150

Stealth.8150

Those who are bad will always cry the loudest.

that was a little harsh on Brutus

ign: Stealthzor

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Thurin.5610

Stealth is becoming rather desperate with his troll attempts.

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: RoninDB.9540

RoninDB.9540

ZN had some great fights on the SoR BL last night between Bay, Vale, and Briar. It wasn’t any one particular SoR guild, but a mish-mash of a few But it was a lot of fun! Thanks for challenging us!

Zero Negative [ZN]
Public Relations/Inter-Guild Relations Officer
Tarnished Coast

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: PistolWhip.2697

PistolWhip.2697

Having the balls to die in a video game is so manly.

MORE BEARDS OR RIOT

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Phedre Scion.1520

Phedre Scion.1520

You left SoS when the going got rough-not a leader I guess?

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: fishball.7204

fishball.7204

WvW is srsbusiness guys, better put a plan in motion and stuff or we’re doomed.

FOR THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

Is it so hard to receive constructive criticism and solutions?

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Phedre Scion.1520

Phedre Scion.1520

Is it so hard to receive constructive criticism and solutions?

I guess I didn’t see it as constructive but trashing people who like to PvX which includes me (which means I and others like me areless valuable)-

but I didn’t give up and move servers.

(edited by Phedre Scion.1520)

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

It’s always amazed me, that, irregardless of the server, that people always complain about blobbing and zerging...

I remember when people complained about the Zerg zerging with zerglings.

I still insist I would be THE cutest lil zergling in a Starcraft MMORPG.

Having the balls to die in a video game is so manly.

You don’t have to be a man to play with balls!

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

(edited by WyldKat.4712)

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: fishball.7204

fishball.7204

Yep SoS is filled with PvX players that just give up and stuff. That’s why we just took SoR’s Tier 3 SM and held it for over 3 hours.

Wait a min…

Thanks for your totally constructive criticism but you can keep it to yourself.

FOR THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: electriette.8952

electriette.8952

I was lollygagging around MOS when I saw SoS flip bay in their own bl and also SMC! I know it isn’t my server but I’m glad for you guys.