Augury vs Baruch vs Abaddon

in Match-ups

Posted by: Viking.1285

Viking.1285

I just love how Auroras and Gandaras are posting here. All you guys said was we will get kitten d in higher tiers with our playstyle. But oh look! We can actually compete with them.

I really enjoy this matchup. It is extremely close. No matter who wins this match I would really like a re-match next week.

[LNS]Lina Invers
Elementalmage
Legion Night Stalker – We stalk the Night

in Match-ups

Posted by: Morgenes.6985

Morgenes.6985

Fear the mighty Abaddon blob……. (see attachements)

Short overview of servers I have played on (p), or played against (a).

(a) Vizunah – blobbing
(p) SFR – blobbing
(p) Elona Reach – blobbing
(a) Desolation – blobbing
(p) Kodash – blobbing
(a) Jade Sea – blobbing
(a) Gandara – blobbing
(a) Riverside – blobbing
(a) Fort Ranik – blobbing
(a) Piken Square – blobbing
(a) Far Shiverpeaks – blobbing
(p) Millers Sound – blobbing
(a) Baruch Bay – DEFINITELY NOT BLOBBING…NEVER, NOT A SINGLE TIME!!!111
(a) Augury Rock – DEFINITELY NOT BLOBBING…NEVER, NOT A SINGLE TIME!!!111

ok!
Some people really have no idea what WvW is about or live in their own little world filled with rainbows, unicorns and bees flying around flowers when it comes to appraise their own server.

Attachments:

[ADAC] Kayel, Morti, Morgenes, Brennos, Morgana
some live, some die in the way of the samurai!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kankel.8342

Kankel.8342

The last 2 photos are from last night, and if you look closely there are 3 guilds [DF], [LEX] and [VF], and some random, [BULL] appeared later in the fight, why four independent guilds would join a same site … ask yourself that …

Kankel – Death Factory [DF] Commander
Warrior from Baruch Bay

(edited by Kankel.8342)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tall Goodess.5369

Tall Goodess.5369

F******g Loosers Abaddon,
clear if we attack them 50 to 10 that is kittening liars, and as he can not play in the open.
Put a photo of when we attacked DF, VF, LEX BULL and we tripled, learn to play in open weeping.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Danielle.3152

Danielle.3152

Hahaha , Baruch Bucht!

Give me German game version for more lolz

[Scnd] Daniellita,
Blast!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Haltair.3062

Haltair.3062

if you look closely there are 3 guilds [DF], [LEX] and [VF],

It is funny….
Three of the less populated guilds in Baruch…
Look for a member of ODS in the next photo…We are so many that make a difference, call us blob freely.

Best regards,

Haltair, one of the TWELVE Shadows

Haltair, One of the Twelve Shadows
Baruch Bay´s Thieves Brotherhood, Order of Shadows
Orden de Sombras [OdS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Empyre.2531

Empyre.2531

Hahaha , Baruch Bucht!

I found the rifle meta more disturbing

[RG]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pryda.8257

Pryda.8257

Serious question, anyone saw an A’Mouth guild running alone?

Red Guard [RG]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ragnar.4257

Ragnar.4257

<snip>

All servers blob. The difference is, most other servers have things going on outside the blob as well. Abaddons only has blob, nothing else.

As post above says, never once seen an AM guild running alone.

[Scnd][TA][Dius][aX]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amelia Knox.9362

Amelia Knox.9362

Can confirm AM has five mumble channel is called BLOB 1, BLOB 2, BLOB 3, BLOB EB, Akitten room
/joke
I never saw any medium size guild (15-30) from AM

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: tetrodoxin.2134

tetrodoxin.2134

You should have, cause you rolled over our ~10 players [BG] group with your entire guild blob few days ago T_T
(new group, we don’t have that much experience)

It was even on your stream.

Still love you guys. <3

@ Amelia:

We use TS3, duh! And the channels are called Blitzkrieg 1-4.

Anet hates [your class], since [other classes] got buffs while [your class] only received nerfs.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amelia Knox.9362

Amelia Knox.9362

Teamspeak man switch to mumble the quality of teamspeak voice is under a rock.

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

tetrodoxin.2134

Doesn’t matter if you’re an uncoordinated blob! #yolo!

Anet hates [your class], since [other classes] got buffs while [your class] only received nerfs.

in Match-ups

Posted by: kursk.4890

kursk.4890

hatred that abaddon? they are bad in the open, but are competing well, their virtues are the number and the defense (and use it to perfection), Baruch and augury have 3-4 very good guilds, and abaddon can still win …

applause for abaddon guys, a lot of merit.

Sorry for my english.

in Match-ups

Posted by: PsychoticWaltz.1768

PsychoticWaltz.1768

ADAC and FAME do it sometimes (at least yesterday they did).

Guardian [VoTF] – http://www.votf-online.net

in Match-ups

Posted by: Masslegeek.4692

Masslegeek.4692

Anyway, Every server is blobbing. I think the difference is that we don’t during prime time.

Blop And Pop [qO] – Augury Rock Coordinator

in Match-ups

Posted by: majos.8503

majos.8503

I really enjoy this matchup. It is extremely close. No matter who wins this match I would really like a re-match next week.

No thanks… It’s really boring playing against you…

Majos The Blizard – Baruch Bay [SP]

in Match-ups

Danielle.3152

hatred that abaddon? they are bad in the open, but are competing well, their virtues are the number and the defense (and use it to perfection), Baruch and augury have 3-4 very good guilds, and abaddon can still win …

applause for abaddon guys, a lot of merit.

Sorry for my english.

You forget that most of the guilds on Baruch and Augury mostly don’t play the campaign that hard. Sure they will take a few objectives here and there and give the servers a good population presence, but their aim in the game isn’t to collect as much points as possible. If it was you would see a very different playstyle from them, possibly a lot more blobbing and a lot more of offpeak points capping and sieging. Contrary to that, most people on Abbadon play for points exclusively, always a few people sitting on siege in every objective etc. So the presence of guilds on the other 2 servers doesn’t affect the matchup all that much.

Though I will admit I didn’t expect Abbadon to do as well as they do on score, I expected Baruch to outnightcap them and Augury to outdaycap them which didn’t happen as much as I expected. I guess the laurels go to the arrow cart heroes o7.

I still think Baruch will take this one because of their shifted primetime, that allows them to nightcap supereffectively.

[Scnd] Daniellita,
Blast!

in Match-ups

Morgenes.6985

Hahaha , Baruch Bucht!

Haha stupid german, playing with rifle, when he can use an axe at the distance of 1200! -.- typical shot in the dark.
btw. I would rather play with english language, but those kitten Abaddon blob zerglings always say the german words for towers and camps and I always have to guess where they want me to go then ^^

At all the excuses:
Whats the difference, between a 3 guild blob with 60 peeps and a 10 guild blob peeps?
Or between the blobs we field at primetime and the blobs Baruch fields 24/7, don’t you have to take a siesta at noon.

[ADAC] Kayel, Morgenes, Brennos, Morti, Morgana

(edited by Morgenes.6985)

in Match-ups

Morgenes.6985

Yes we do, but when we do this with 20 people, we get steamrolled by 50+ Baruch blobs, which forces us to gather some randoms to get at least 40 people.

It’s not that we want to blob, we get forced to blob because of your 50+ guild troops.

in Match-ups

Empyre.2531

Hahaha , Baruch Bucht!

Haha stupid german, playing with rifle, when he can use an axe at the distance of 1200! -.- typical shot in the dark.
btw. I would rather play with english language, but those kitten Abaddon blob zerglings always say the german words for towers and camps and I always have to guess where they want me to go then ^^

At all the excuses:
Whats the difference, between a 3 guild blob with 60 peeps and a 10 guild blob peeps?
Or between the blobs we field at primetime and the blobs Baruch fields 24/7, don’t you have to take a siesta at noon.

[ADAC] Kayel, Morgenes, Brennos, Morti, Morgana

Yop, when running with so many that it doesn’t matter if you’re single target (yes, piercing bullets sucks donkey ball) hero or actually use a weapon that can properly ae then rifle meta is valid. Whatever floats your boat

[RG]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pryda.8257

Pryda.8257

Yes we do, but when we do this with 20 people, we get steamrolled by 50+ Baruch blobs, which forces us to gather some randoms to get at least 40 people.

It’s not that we want to blob, we get forced to blob because of your 50+ guild troops.

Well and Baruch is forced cause of AM, AR is then forced cause Baruch do it etc.

Red Guard [RG]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wompage.4586

Wompage.4586

Lets play a game…

List the guilds in this tier, that regularly (4+ nights per week) have 50+ people at a time in WvW

Soulorai – http://www.youtube.com/soulorai
[Scnd][RG][TUP]

in Match-ups

Posted by: leadustin.1572

leadustin.1572

F******g Loosers Abaddon,
clear if we attack them 50 to 10 that is kittening liars, and as he can not play in the open.
Put a photo of when we attacked DF, VF, LEX BULL and we tripled, learn to play in open weeping.

Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering
and now cry me a river

Abaddons Mund till shutdown

in Match-ups

Posted by: Archenemy.9784

Archenemy.9784

Sooooooo boring on Baruch BL…

German => camping hills=> they lose it=> leave the map
Baruch=> camping garrison with 3-4 AC per door

Best evening ! Pikens i miss you !

Yukino Mikatsuchi [iNk]

(edited by Archenemy.9784)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maartac.9457

Maartac.9457

Thanks 4 the nice fights !
uncensored with all wipes and some nice victories
http://de.twitch.tv/maartac/b/413001359

CE,ADAC and fX … we had a lot of fun

-Necro-Thief-Warrior-Guardian-
http://de.twitch.tv/maartac

in Match-ups

Posted by: Buran.3796

Buran.3796

Fear the mighty Abaddon blob……. (see attachements)

Short overview of servers I have played on (p), or played against (a).

(a) Vizunah – blobbing
(p) SFR – blobbing
(p) Elona Reach – blobbing
(a) Desolation – blobbing
(p) Kodash – blobbing
(a) Jade Sea – blobbing
(a) Gandara – blobbing
(a) Riverside – blobbing
(a) Fort Ranik – blobbing
(a) Piken Square – blobbing
(a) Far Shiverpeaks – blobbing
(p) Millers Sound – blobbing
(a) Baruch Bay – DEFINITELY NOT BLOBBING…NEVER, NOT A SINGLE TIME!!!111
(a) Augury Rock – DEFINITELY NOT BLOBBING…NEVER, NOT A SINGLE TIME!!!111

ok!
Some people really have no idea what WvW is about or live in their own little world filled with rainbows, unicorns and bees flying around flowers when it comes to appraise their own server.

I was in the middle of the fight from your two last pictures:

My guild (DF) had like 10-12 players for most of the night due the server queue; when I was able to join to the map (around 23:10 local time) we were barely about 15, more or less like LEX -so we were teamworking in the same TS despite not always fighting together the same places-. We were warding the Astralholme camp and covering the trebuchets at the crag and resuplying when the main zerg arrived from the canyon; then forces from AR also arrived, starting a battle for over four minutes (fellow members from VF also took part in the battle). BULL arrived near the end, but at that time the fate of the battle was already solved.

I think that we weren’t riding a blob at all that night, and we were outnumbered for most of that fight. Anyway, I must ad that I had fun and I’m positively impressed by the Abaddon’s Mouth performance along this matchup, despite large zergs aren’t my favourite fights. Seems that to some extent the Stalin’s quote “quantity is a kind of qualkity itself” hides some amount of truth :p

in Match-ups

Morgenes.6985

Yeah we had a lot of fun against RG yesterday and found out, that we still have to learn much more

I was proposing to ask for a gvg against them so that we can learn some more, but most of us don’t want to do arranged “gvg”, because it’s always something else, when you have to adapt on the different situations when facing an enemy guild somewhere on the battlefield. (See situations at the gap of our spawntower, where none of us decided to attack, or at the bridge to ruins where we tried to lure each other (and RG finally wiped us).

Still hope to get such good fights against some Baruch guilds this week. Afaik we are on augury rock today, but I’m afraid Brewthal has to do the maplead today, so I guess we unfortunately will blob. (which is absolutely not my playstyle, but if you don’t activate your com your still getting all the randoms, because there is no other out there)

(edited by Morgenes.6985)

in Match-ups

Haltair.3062

Talking about blobs…
A couple of days ago, the Shadows set up a blob and we made a video.
This is our blob way of life.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXJCG7msTnc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

The four Shadows appearing in the blob are our Fencing Master Tikiitaka, Darck, Cross and Asilur.

Best regards and continue blobing that we will continue making bleed.

Haltair, one of the Twelve Shadows

Orden de Sombras [OdS]

in Match-ups

Danielle.3152

Yeah we had a lot of fun against RG yesterday and found out, that we still have to learn much more

I was proposing to ask for a gvg against them so that we can learn some more, but most of us don’t want to do arranged “gvg”, because it’s always something else, when you have to adapt on the different situations when facing an enemy guild somewhere on the battlefield. (See situations at the gap of our spawntower, where none of us decided to attack, or at the bridge to ruins where we tried to lure each other (and RG finally wiped us).

Still hope to get such good fights against some Baruch guilds this week. Afaik we are on augury rock today, but I’m afraid Brewthal has to do the maplead today, so I guess we unfortunately will blob. (which is absolutely not my playstyle, but if you don’t activate your com your still getting all the randoms, because there is no other out there)

Indeed, that’s what GvG is about, taking away the surprise factor, the terrain usage to a large extent, and also additional numbers and siege. In normal WvW there will almost always be more terrain to use, and one side or the other will get a better engagement and/or have more people. It’s fun in a lot of ways, but roaming is great too and certainly better in terms of terrain and engagement variety.

And yes, you generally need another commander on the map in order not to blob, or you need to be on a very respectful server where people are not afraid to go out there solo or in small groups and do their own thing. Augury Rock has been amazing for us in this aspect. In terms of randoms following us when we don’t want them to, Seafarer’s Rest was much worse (on the other hand we could just ask for a commander on the server website to come, and if queues weren’t terrible we would be helped out quite fast which was amazing). I guess Abbadon’s Mouth isn’t the best server for having tonnes of commanders or highly independent players.

[Scnd] Daniellita,
Blast!

in Match-ups

leadustin.1572

Blobs are fine!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tall Goodess.5369

Tall Goodess.5369

Abaddon dont cry play and remember this:

jajajajajajajaja cry cry cry !

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nauda.3678

Nauda.3678

Nice video but i don’t see a reason to cry?

in Match-ups

Posted by: mugen.1582

mugen.1582

refers to the post above where one shows more photos of that battle is complaining that blob and so is impossible. Note, the right corner are augury, were the 2 against 3 guild

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nauda.3678

Nauda.3678

Ah well don’t know what the situation was like exactly. Only thing that matters for me in this video: Trebs got destroyed so they can’t hit hills. So it still was a success:D

in Match-ups

Posted by: tanztante.6532

tanztante.6532

Although we enjoyed this matchup so far while running with ADAC and CE most of the time (we’re only 10 people actively playing WvW on Aba, so we have to team up with other guilds – thx and big love to CE here, for supporting us) i’m starting to get quite furious about some of the comments around here, which, to no small account at that either, attest to incredibly bad sportsmanship from some of the posters. We’re still talking about a matchup between two servers with “very high” population and high guild activity and a “medium” populated server with a lot of smaller guilds and quite a bunch of randoms. To accuse us on AM of blobbing, while it’s actually the only reasonable strategy to compete against 30-40+ guild squads from BB or AR is really embarrassing on your side. I can relate, when you say, it’s no real challenge to wipe a more or less unorganized blob consisting of 3-4 10+ guilds and a bunch of randoms in open terrain with a perfectly coordinated guild squad, but how much fun would an encounter with small groups only consisting of 5-10 ppl be? not much fun, not much honor and not even a little challenging.

enough ranting, i enjoyed the matchup while it lasted, i got around 600 kills from this matchup so far without actively blobbing most of the time.

Ayaílla ~all is [vain]

ele @ Gf Left Me Coz Of Ladderboard [vain] (EU) / Salty Strategy [PAIN]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Croustibat.1304

Croustibat.1304

It was a good week for [WAR] and we wanted to thanks both servs for the good fights u gave us.
Long movies ( 27 and 24 min ) from the current matchup as 25 man.
Hope you’ll enjoy

~Jhiana Warforgis RL

Jhiana [WAR] Raidleader , Croustibat on swtor ( tofn )
www.warforgis.net

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deff.7903

Deff.7903

Nice play of Scnd on BB yesterday nigth, you play with us for making diversion, while Bull/Vita taking Aska. And I get kittened like a noob. To be honest, i think you could take it without diversion…. ^^

in Match-ups

leadustin.1572

Blobs or not. AM will win this match-up. At the moment we have a positive evolution. That´s what counts.

in Match-ups

Haltair.3062

Blobs or not. AM will win this match-up. At the moment we have a positive evolution. That´s what counts.

Yep, all the other 26 servers were thinking exactly the same, that AM won the match-up…
Almost ready to deal with Vizunah…
Good job….

Best regards,

Haltair, one of the Twelve Shadows

Orden de Sombras [OdS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: alesgar.4651

alesgar.4651

Yes, same as Arborstone won his match.

Impures [imp] ~ Baruch Bay

in Match-ups

Posted by: MisterPink.7943

MisterPink.7943

Yes, same as Arborstone won his match.

I think, what leadustin means, is that Abaddon won with the “rating points”, not with the overall score points.

But nevermind, it was a nice matchup and good fights.

@BB (we call them Taccos or Boritos^^) and Augury (Baguettes^^, dont take it to serious, just little joke), come and visit my “Horscht” (North East Tower, sorry there is no translation for that).
I have allways free BEER and STEAK for everyone there. That tower is my home and i think you allready tasted the Arrowcarts there^^.

in Match-ups

leadustin.1572

I think, what leadustin means, is that Abaddon won with the “rating points”, not with the overall score points.

Thats correct.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ansau.7326

Ansau.7326

Your problem is when I went to sleep, Baruch was losing 14k point, and now it’s only 10k. What a pity this match ends today.

@BB (we call them Taccos or Boritos^^) and Augury (Baguettes^^, dont take it to serious, just little joke), come and visit my “Horscht” (North East Tower, sorry there is no translation for that).
I have allways free BEER and STEAK for everyone there. That tower is my home and i think you allready tasted the Arrowcarts there^^.

The funniest thing is our community doesn’t have much mexicans (kings of burritos and tacos) xd, as they mainly play in NA servers.

Ansau – Sylvari Mesmer – Exiled Warriors [wE] – Gandara

i7 5775c @ 4.1GHz – 12GB RAM @ 2400MHz – RX 480 @ 1390/2140MHz

in Match-ups

Posted by: Landi.2759

Landi.2759

Nice Matchup.
The german server will have a problem next week.
We finally have summer weather.

so long

in Match-ups

leadustin.1572

Nice Matchup.
The german server will have a problem next week.
We finally have summer weather.

so long

i guess that could be a “problem” for all the other severs too.
Go out and enjoy the fantastic weather.

in Match-ups

Posted by: manudiao.9803

manudiao.9803

differences between AM and BB are that BB got their big guild teams + those 24/7 blobs :p

in Match-ups

Posted by: MisterPink.7943

MisterPink.7943

Mh, we have now only one tower at our homelands, my home the “Horscht”. So you´re all invited and welcome for barbecue and cold beer!

So come with all your people and lets have a party there!

in Match-ups

tetrodoxin.2134

Really enjoyed this matchup, thank you. And I’m glad that we could compete rather well against 2 stronger servers with higher population.

Put the hatred away and show some love!

in Match-ups

Empyre.2531

Really enjoyed this matchup, thank you. And I’m glad that we could compete rather well against 2 stronger servers with higher population.

Put the hatred away and show some love!

AM lacks players at prime and night. You got the highest population from ~8-16 in this matchup (especially this week with last days of holidays and overall kittenty weather in Germany). AR is only really strong during prime and a few hours in offtime when there’s organisation going on. BB comes in after dinner siesta until 8 in the morning.
Nonetheless I had excellent fights this week, blobb or not, it was fun.

Nice vids Jhii. But for the sake of my sleep, cut them shorter.

[RG]