Aurora Glade - Drakkar Lake - Riverside

in Match-ups

Posted by: foomer.1436

foomer.1436

Man, IF guild on rs is super pro, separating from the spawn camping blob long enough to come from behind 10 randoms. Also, i thought DW ran alone, saw them with tons of pugs chasing random solo players on dl map today.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wamgor.9347

Wamgor.9347

for anyone who likes WvW videos check out my guild mates latest video (be warned if your sensitive to flashing lights etc use your own discretion)

Kind Regards The Unlikely Plan

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dranul.2094

Dranul.2094

Besides all this whining about blobs and ac i want to thank TUP for showing us last night at 2 o´clock, how you keep your bl clean.
You better keep running when you see those boys
Serious, never seen such a good and organized guild. Even with 7 warriors charging in you, it seemed that u lost nothing of your healthpool. after the fifth or sixth time dying in hills and the south camp of it, we decided to leave you alone.
Very nice play, seeing those elementalists and guards how they keep you all up after the first ambush.
We see us on the battlefield and be patient for my bad english

cya
[IF] Koko
Riverside

Was fun and thanks for the good fights and kind words.

Always looking for the action, especially on reset and while we can’t be everywhere at once. We shared our time with DL and RS as best we could. Really good evening.

PS: Don’t advise people to run, we want fights! /shakes fist

Dranul – Guild Leader – The Unlikely Plan [TUP]
Aurora Glade EU
http://theunlikelyplangw2.guildlaunch.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Slomo.1029

Slomo.1029

Besides all this whining about blobs and ac i want to thank TUP for showing us last night at 2 o´clock, how you keep your bl clean.
Serious, never seen such a good and organized guild. Even with 7 warriors charging in you, it seemed that u lost nothing of your healthpool. after the fifth or sixth time dying in hills and the south camp of it, we decided to leave you alone.
Very nice play, seeing those elementalists and guards how they keep you all up after the first ambush.

cya
[IF] Koko
Riverside

Was fun and thanks for the good fights and kind words.

Always looking for the action, especially on reset and while we can’t be everywhere at once. We shared our time with DL and RS as best we could. Really good evening.

PS: Don’t advise people to run, we want fights! /shakes fist

I feel like we have to play worse to lure them out.

~ Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reborn.2934

Reborn.2934

for anyone who likes WvW videos check out my guild mates latest video (be warned if your sensitive to flashing lights etc use your own discretion)

Kind Regards The Unlikely Plan

very good video . the editing is really professional work !

in Match-ups

Posted by: draugris.9872

draugris.9872

Blobbing and the use of arrow carts strangely seems to be only a problem of the enemy servers. Of course the home server never does that and is of course far superior in every way. I really wonder whether we can stop only for one day the useless screen shot war´s and stop seeing things through rose coloured glasses. And to that “I thought guild [exchangeable name] runs alone but …….” nonsense, it´s open PvP and even if you try to run alone most of the time you will run into friendly pug´s on occasion and the higher the population is, the more likely it is. Also sometimes you are called to help somebody out, to believe letting somebody down asking you for help is a bit naive.

Mondsucht [MS] – Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: MRA.4758

MRA.4758

you fire out of the water when you are in watergate of our keep and you want polite conversation ….

just lol

Pardon me, what did I fire from where?

And yes, I do want a polite conversation. My mother actually invested quite some time trying to explain to me that being polite and respectful is the normal thing to do when interacting with other people. Considering these forums, sadly, this approach does not seem to be universal.

~MRA

IGN: Peavy (Asuran Engineer)
Tyrian Intelligence Agency [TIA]
Dies for Riverside on a regular basis, since the betas

(edited by MRA.4758)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Medozorz.5920

Medozorz.5920

Video from this reset. Hope you like it guys. : )

TUP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dark Lord Killer.9473

Dark Lord Killer.9473

Laughing at the zerg that is camping Hills on AG border :p How many arrow carts do you guys actually have in there xD?

I can imagine how those people get out of bed in the morning:
‘Oh joy, I can camp a keep today Let’s invite all my friends and relatives to do the same!’

You keep saying that other servers do the same, but it’s not the question if we do it, it’s the question how much do we do it. Well there we can be sure that you do it the most, the score speaks for itself and what you are doing right now is the example of your playstyle! Camping a keep with 55-60 people, arrowcarts till the map-wide siegecap is reached, why not? I hope you’re having fun, because you’re extremly good at ruining it for others ^^

Argwulf, Human Guardian
Member of [ASA]
My heart is in the Glade, my feet are in Gandara.

in Match-ups

Wamgor.9347

Ive fought a lot of servers and its just a german server mentality issue Argwulf

Elona, riverside and abbadons suffer from it the most

Kodash and Millers ain’t that bad to be fair… and Drakkar if they had more people maybe they would be more like abbadons.

I look at other national servers or international, Augury rock, Baruch Bay they know how to fight… so it’s not a national server thing… its a german Ideology

Their love for arrow carts, bunkering, zerging knows no bounds. They are point’s fanatics, they play the game for points not fun. They still feel the need to do alarm clock raiding and pv door this far and deep into the game and think score actually matters? and even now when you get random opposition… score is meaningless is all about the fights and fun you get from the game…

I don’t see how AC, bunkering, zerging can be fun personally when you are the bigger force… for me that is definition easy mode and just too boring and not challenging enough i.e little fun to be had but german servers lap it up like there is no tomorrow.

Guilds like DW & MYA set the standard for germans, but the others are so far behind in their T3 bunkers on arrow carts its unreal. So it’s not like germans cant fight, its more the case of they won’t fight unless odds are really stacked in their favour even then still lose too often with all the advantages. They never roam and operate independently enough to improve… just relying on weight of numbers, siege and upgrades as per usual that is their strength but also their weakness.

This is why enemy servers think you are boring. Maybe one day in a year from now german servers will stop caring about points and kitten because it’s all meaningless but still they ain’t found that out yet which is pretty lolz worthy to see people try so hard day in day out week in week out.

“hey guys I have a golem and took a keep today at 5 am with 50 guys… it was pretty epic, their two man defense was pretty brutal but we finally got it down after a few wipes…

Then we upgraded it and manned the arrow carts while the enemy was sleeping, now it is a fortress and we swap our shifts around to man the siege ho ho ho because that is what world vs world and player vs player is all about obviously"

If only more german servers went down millers sound route /respect

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in Match-ups

Posted by: mordran.4750

mordran.4750

You keep saying that other servers do the same, but it’s not the question if we do it, it’s the question how much do we do it.

lol, what kind of a statement is this ?? So it´s ok to do it one time for an evening or two or three, or do you mean it´s ok for AG but for nobody else ?? Sorry but what you say is ridiculous. I don´t know how many times i jumped yesterday in massive Zergs from AG or got shot at with AC from AG towers. You are in no way better than anybody else, the only difference is that you are not so successful with it.

I mean really, you guys from the so called international server do not even understand that there are no such things as german servers as there are playing many people from other countries only sharing the same language and therefore there is no “german mentality”. The only thing you can´t stand is when somebody is playing wvw for points and is successful, then you come to the forums crying about your groups getting zerged or the most ridiculous complaint about getting their 1vs1 disturbed. Get your things together and play wvw like it´s meant to be or stop whining about everything that´s disgusting.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moon.6371

Moon.6371

Don`t let me down, Wamgor. You were held in high regards on Kodash (and my guild), not just because of your play, even moreso because you didn`t rely on generalizations and insults just out of frustration. Well, it seems that changed in the meanwhile…

Best regards

[Buka] Koma Grey
[Buka] Mojo Monkey Man
Kodash

in Match-ups

Dranul.2094

Zerg all you want mr mordran (btw there can be only one dran! – and if you ask the guys they certainly don’t want more dran :P)

People’s issue with RS and others is your obsession with points and cowering in towers and ACs by the bucketload. Countless times my 20-30 guild group will see 60+ refusing to come and fight, and would rather sit on 8+ ACs. – That is boring as kitten.

Bring your community zergs as Abbadon likes to call em, fight in the open, we thrive on it, we look for you always. Just quit the cowardly play for points and jump in the action for once.

However if you zerg, don’t expect non guild groups who love the challenge to be so accommodating. If I was a pug, i’d cower in a tower on AC if you brought the blob.

The single BIG difference is, other servers have ppl defending towers with ACs – granted, but RS especially, but other german servers too – you outnumber attackers, sometimes 2x 3x 4x and yet you refuse to join the party and have a fight. You build more siege.

And yes it is german mentality, have 4 or 5 in my guild. Pity and lolbbqsauce is all they feel for you guys. They really wish you’d see how much “FUN” this game can bring. But if your happy sitting in a keep for 5 hrs+ on ACs… more power to you. Just don’t expect the vast majority to be disgruntled or mock you.

Aurora Glade EU

in Match-ups

Dranul.2094

@ Koma Grey: Get stuck fighting Riverside for the best part of 16 out of the last 24 weeks and then several times against 2 german opponents at a time (who just watch how RS play and mimic it). You can only take so much.. We just want them to fight, not cower in towers. Your server is a prime example of a good “national” server. Atleast it was when we fought you way back then. Miller’s for the most part follow your style too.

Who knows with this random matchup might get Kodash sometime.

o7 Kind Regards TUP

Aurora Glade EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moon.6371

Moon.6371

I sincerely hope meeting you guys again, we certainly enjoyed the action.

Best regards

[Buka] Koma Grey
[Buka] Mojo Monkey Man
Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Karahol.9840

Karahol.9840

I think that most players on DE servers have not understood yet that the way they play the game was buffed by Anet by 80%+ when the AC mastery got implemented. And since many people of their opponents do not care about Siege Wars, the opposition they face is even less.

At some point AG had the opportunity to avoid facing DE servers, but then the “random” matchups came to ruin this good mood.

So, the only fun right now is really watching GvGs in this game and the grand collisions during reset.

Aurora Glade’s [Emergency Heroes]

in Match-ups

Posted by: street.2176

street.2176

Congrats for getting your unupgraded middlekeep back after 2.5 hrs on AG Borderland

in Match-ups

Dark Lord Killer.9473

Congrats for getting your unupgraded middlekeep back after 2.5 hrs on AG Borderland

Don’t even dare to be proud of that, you had twice our numbers and over two times our numbers. If you have pride in defending that, try fighting a group when it outnumbers you two times and then capture a keep from them while they have many many arrowcarts in it. That’s what we did, yes I’m proud of it, yes I hate all riverside players and yes, I will take any opportunity to hurt any RS player (ingame).

Have fun RS, if you find pride in your blobbing, you can’t even be argued with.

I’m not going to post any posts in the near future or I’ll face a permaban from these forums soon enough.

Argwulf, Human Guardian
Member of [ASA]

in Match-ups

Posted by: General Ragefist.3952

General Ragefist.3952

Do you know what I leaned the past few month Wamgor ? That you and many other international people are the most ignorant and hatefull person’s that I ever meet….

You want people to play the game they like your way and no other way and you don’t agree on any other way to play the game. You even insult people and start hating on a hole nation because they don’t agree with you.

You are racist and there is no other word I would like to choose to describe you.

If people like building up stuff and even fight for it to not fall, than so be it…
Deal with it YOURSELF or search for a new game to play that makes you happy.

greez General

Edana Atreides, Elementalist
DTK | Die Technokraten – Guild Leader
Flußufer/ Riverside [DE]

(edited by General Ragefist.3952)

in Match-ups

street.2176

Don’t even dare to be proud of that, you had twice our numbers and over two times our numbers. If you have pride in defending that, try fighting a group when it outnumbers you two times and then capture a keep from them while they have many many arrowcarts in it. That’s what we did, yes I’m proud of it, yes I hate all riverside players and yes, I will take any opportunity to hurt any RS player (ingame).

Have fun RS, if you find pride in your blobbing, you can’t even be argued with.

I’m not going to post any posts in the near future or I’ll face a permaban from these forums soon enough.

Why should I care? Got over 100 Heavy Lootbags and other drops out of you. Thanks again.

in Match-ups

Wamgor.9347

Ive been called many things mate and many which I let slide with a pinch of a salt

But I draw the line at being called a racist for pointing out the view of x servers from the outside… and their playstyle from experience.

You sir you should be ashamed of yourself to call someone that unfounded just because you disagree or do not like my opinion.

I team with people from many different cultures from all over the world… and even multiple germans do you think I would team with them or they would team with me if I was what you say I am?

You should be banned for such slander and defamation… there is a line and you crossed it by a mile.

I expect pugs to bring more to fight a guild that is for sure and I don’t mind that even when its a bit excessive, I live for the fights… but I have a lot of footage of german blobs running away from fights and 80 guys running through 20 straight into a keep to hide behind and use siege… instead of engage and fight… If you read the forums there’s a lot of players who share similar opinion of x servers…

Besides Millers sound is german and so is kodash… do I say they are like your server? no I do not… so who is making the generalization’s when mine is based on a lot of hours in WvW up close and personal.

Unfoundly Calling someone a racist is pretty ignorant and hateful General Rager.

sorry to let you down Koma but when you keep coming up against the same Anti-WvW and Anti-PvP servers who still despite points losing any kind of meaning(in deciding matchups) possible still are fanatical about it and not playing for fights or fun then yeah they thoroughly deserve their reputation they have built.

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in Match-ups

street.2176

Ive been called many things mate and many which I let slide with a pinch of a salt

But I draw the line at being called a racist for pointing out the view of x servers from the outside… and their playstyle from experience.

You sir you should be ashamed of yourself to call someone that unfounded just because you disagree or do not like my opinion.

I team with people from many different cultures from all over the world… and even multiple germans do you think I would team with them or they would team with me if I was what you say I am?

You should be banned for such slander and defamation… there is a line and you crossed it by a mile.

I expect pugs to bring more to fight a guild that is for sure and I don’t mind that even when its a bit excessive, I live for the fights… but I have a lot of footage of german blobs running away from fights and 80 guys running through 20 straight into a keep to hide behind and use siege… instead of engage and fight… If you read the forums there’s a lot of players who share similar opinion of x servers…

Besides Millers sound is german and so is kodash… do I say they are like your server? no I do not… so who is making the generalization’s when mine is based on a lot of hours in WvW up close and personal.

Unfoundly Calling someone a racist is pretty ignorant and hateful General Rager.

sorry to let you down Koma but when you keep coming up against the same Anti-WvW and Anti-PvP servers who still despite points losing any kind of meaning(in deciding matchups) possible still are fanatical about it and not playing for fights or fun then yeah they thoroughly deserve their reputation they have built.

Care to post some of this footage?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Helyany.1937

Helyany.1937

Oh my god some of you people should really get a break. What is wrong with you? First this is a GAME we all should have fun playing it instead of flaming others because of their oppinion or playstyle.
If some people have fun running around in 60+ groups fine… if others want to hide in keeps….let them.

Yes DL has people that do stuff like this, but every Server has them. You can not decide how everyone is supposed to play this game.
I personaly like fights in the open. Most of the time our guild runs arround together. In small groups because we are not that big.
We look for others to fight and do not run, even if that means that we will loose because they are better or more people.

Stop saying every german server is the kittening same Im sick of it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ntranced.7415

Ntranced.7415

100 loot bags for manning siege? kitten , you pro. You might as well go play PVE – more loot, better loot. Much less sitting around doing nothing waiting for someone to attack or worrying you might lose your place on your AC.

AC buff was the worst change yet in this game. The main WvWvW forum threads are full of people defending it because “it gives smaller groups a chance when outnumbered”. What they forget is the reverse is also true – the small groups when facing a much larger force – who no doubt have siege maxed due to the number of ACs placed – have no chance at all.

Game was much more fun when siege placement was broken. Personally I’d take out all the siege with exception of rams and catas (although I’d make doors MUCH harder). Superior items should be WXP drop only to limit their supply much more effectively and Golems only available to build when you are outnumbered.

I never thought I’d miss WARs odd system where you could only place siege at designated spots, but maybe there was some method to their madness.

Aurora Glade [KISS]

(edited by Ntranced.7415)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amelia Knox.9362

Amelia Knox.9362

@General Ragefist I don’t think Ag hates Germans, we have many in guilds. we only hate the blob playstyle and extreme number of siege, for some reason German server like that playstyle.

Ag doesn’t have the energy to fight DE server and blob anymore, at first was bigger challenge, then the groups of enemy became bigger and bigger now we top out at 90 sometimes that i think is the map limit.
If we did insult you, we sorry but try to fight with somebody that when you run jas most of the time more number than you, and when the battle is even number they get wipe in few seconds.
WvW is number game, few months ago Ag could fight RS and be a good match, now bewteen Ac buff, more numbers, 5 am rush, lack of people on Ag itself, we really can’t.
I usually run bewteen 15-20 even with more skill we can’t compensate for group of 50-60 people we really can’t. People get demoralise because we found no challenge fighting you, we can’t win points and we get a good fight once in the evening.
For me the Fun part in wvw died and we that i’m done with WvW until this is fixed, i’ll just do Gvg and traning for that.
Long time ago i found challenge and fun in WvW, not anymore.

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: quenoz.3859

quenoz.3859

Care to post some of this footage?

here you go: http://www.twitch.tv/quenoztv/c/2397153

skip to 2:17:20 and watch around 60+ of your people running away as soon as we appear after camping our pugs on the spawn. shameful

The Unlikely Plan [TUP] Raid Leader

in Match-ups

street.2176

100 loot bags for manning siege? kitten , you pro. You might as well go play PVE – more loot, better loot. Much less sitting around doing nothing waiting for someone to attack or worrying you might lose your place on your AC.

AC buff was the worst change yet in this game. The main WvWvW forum threads are full of people defending it because “it gives smaller groups a chance when outnumbered”. What they forget is the reverse is also true – the small groups when facing a much larger force – who no doubt have siege maxed due to the number of ACs placed – have no chance at all.

Game was much more fun when siege placement was broken. Personally I’d take out all the siege with exception of rams and catas (although I’d make doors MUCH harder). Superior items should be WXP drop only to limit their supply much more effectively and Golems only available to build when you are outnumbered.

I never thought I’d miss WARs odd system where you could only place siege at designated spots, but maybe there was some method to their madness.

Oh no I actually wish Id have got an AC during that time. But sadly I didnt. Wonder how much Bags those guys in the AC’s got.

What the….?

At 2:17:20 Riverside runs away before they even see you. They probably needed to defend something on the map or another map. Like hell theyd run because of that lil Melee Train. Or do you think they’ll run all AT THE SAME TIME away the exact second a Player with [TUP] appears on screen? No, they even started running 2-3 sec before the first of your Players was visible. Seriously…

Edit:
Also, One half of RS ran left and the other right.
Analyze 2:18:00 – 2:18:40 and you can count 25-35 RS Players, 25 during 2:18:00-2:18:20 you killed first and the other ~10 during 2:18:20-2:18:40 in front of the tower.
I fail to see where you actually fought a 60+ RS Blob. You fought vs. 25 and shortly after vs 10.

(edited by street.2176)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ntranced.7415

Ntranced.7415

Oh no I actually wish Id have got an AC during that time. But sadly I didnt. Wonder how much Bags those guys in the AC’s got.

What the….?

At 2:17:20 Riverside runs away before they even see you. They probably needed to defend something on the map or another map. Like hell theyd run because of that lil Melee Train. Or do you think they’ll run all AT THE SAME TIME away the exact second a Player with [TUP] appears on screen? No, they even started running 2-3 sec before the first of your Players was visible. Seriously…

Doesn’t matter if you personally were manning one of multiple ACs or not, you think the numerous ACs didn’t have an effect on how many loot bags you collected?

And with regard to your second point – happens all the time, not just to TUP. I’d guess that if we are only outnumbered 2:1 there is a 50% chance they run. If we are outnumbered 3:1 then there is a 25% chance they run. Those percentages change fairly dramtically to be fair – much more chance they run if there is arrowcarts already set up for them nearby, much less chance if there is an organised guild in the blob.

Personal experience only. I don’t play 24/7, only 2-3 hours per day max and usually later on in the day. My perceptions however seem to be backed up by many others from different guilds and players who play different times and CRUCIALLY – by different servers.

Aurora Glade [KISS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ekwah.8152

Ekwah.8152

Some great advice to all the whiners:

1. change your playstyle and try out some new tactics
or
2. change the server
or
3. quit the game
or
4. don’t change anything but stop complaining

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nivam.2386

Nivam.2386

maaaan, i’m so fed up with all these posts about blobbing, zerg mentality and playstyle.

like helyany said, lay back and get a break… Despite that AG players say they don’t blob, I’ve seen a lot of them doing it. And i’ve seen lots of them running and taking cover in keeps when they faced enemy groups, even if they outmanned them twice. But do I care? No, actually I don’t. I won’t deny that there are people from DL who do the same, but please everybody keep in mind, that there are always people who play in a different way than you….

I just can speak for myself, but I’ll promise you, me and my guildmembers are always looking for open fights, altough we’re outmaned twice or more. Let’s have a good week with nice fights

Thief of Insert Evil Name [ASAP] / Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: MrZigwah.2165

MrZigwah.2165

What the….?

Before i joined TUP i would have probably said no, now i have i would say this happens multiple times every single time we go raiding, especially from the German servers

War Dad TUP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Slomo.1029

Slomo.1029

What the….?

I point at →

cya
[IF] Koko
Riverside

At least he was honest. :P
Just accept that you got the boring AC-reputation from a variety of servers. Somehow you must have earned it.

This week is a GW2-free week for me(mostly). Had enough german matchups for the last couple of months.
People like Wam and Dranul get so frustrated by this, they even start flamewars because its the only way of doing war against you without AC support. :P

~ Gandara

in Match-ups

street.2176

What the….?

Before i joined TUP i would have probably said no, now i have i would say this happens multiple times every single time we go raiding, especially from the German servers

War Dad TUP

One half of RS ran left and the other right.
Analyze 2:18:00 – 2:18:40 and you can count 25-35 RS Players, 25 during 2:18:00-2:18:20 you killed first and the other ~10 during 2:18:20-2:18:40 in front of the tower.
I fail to see where you actually fought a 60+ RS Blob. You fought vs. 25 and shortly after vs 10.
So your 10-12? TUP Group + ~20 friendlies killed ~35 RS Players that decided to fight outside the Tower instead of running inside and build some AC’s like we “always do” – at least in your opinion. Good job. Lucky for you RS splitted that time.

Where is the [IF] Group in that Video during the mentioned time? Nowhere.

(edited by street.2176)

in Match-ups

Posted by: ankdarkwolf.1487

ankdarkwolf.1487

What the….?

Just for feeding a bit of fun to the trolls: noooo, that nevah happens :-P
Fear the bull!! → http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6i357dprYug
Run awayyy (min 12.30) → http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0FmSueMbGM

Ppl are only trying to show another side of the game that in our opinion is really funnier, away from points, not being afraid to see your pixels die. Calling them racist is pretty out of reality tbh. Wanna play your bunker game? Then don’t feel offended when everyone say you’re boring.

Silly comment: s3x is also made to be played in the mere purpose of reproduction, but i guess you like playing it with a LOT of fantasy and not in a boring way, am i right? ;-P *

Maeeve – The Unlikely Plan (TUP) – Cute! <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: quenoz.3859

quenoz.3859

noone talked about an IF group there, all you wanted to see is RS running, which i showed you. ofc they couldnt see us but as soon as we smashed into their backs they couldve easily turned an fought us, they decided to run to the tower instead. IF fights us later in the evening (hour 4 something but i wont look it up since youre being defensive regardless of what i write). i just showed you some proof so you can stop asking for facts

The Unlikely Plan [TUP] Raid Leader

in Match-ups

Ekwah.8152

What the….?

Just for feeding a bit of fun to the trolls: noooo, that nevah happens :-P
Fear the bull!! -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6i357dprYug
Run awayyy (min 12.30) -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0FmSueMbGM

Ppl are only trying to show another side of the game that in our opinion is really funnier, away from points, not being afraid to see your pixels die. Calling them racist is pretty out of reality tbh. Wanna play your bunker game? Then don’t feel offended when everyone say you’re boring.

Silly comment: s3x is also made to be played in the mere purpose of reproduction, but i guess you like playing it with a LOT of fantasy and not in a boring way, am i right? ;-P *

Seriously? You are posting a link to an old video against Miller’s Sound to prove that Riverside was running away from you? I don’t get it.

in Match-ups

Wamgor.9347

lol mate you want some video proof well of this kind of behaviour from german servers well here you go… from a couple days ago ( I know its not riverside its drakkar this time… but riverside are exactly the same)

7 minutes in… we encounter that kind of behaviour daily from certain servers… your’s happens to be one of them and of the originals. I generally delete this type of fraps because I don’t like to use it in videos and prefer to focus on the roleplay or actual fights instead of x server runs away and hides again…

Nothing you can say can defend 7 mins + and that is what other players from servers that face these types of servers see also and that is why their opinions are the way they are and won’t change… until you change which isn’t very likely to happen.

That playstyle is boring, everyone wants to avoid you in their matchup’s not because they fear you or get outplayed… because of the tedious spoil tactics… If your server actually learnt to play like DW you would be a feared and highly regarded server and so much stronger for it and WvW would be a lot better for it…

That being said reset was a lot of fun… because of lack of bunkering and lag. I don’t expect you guys to come at us with equal numbers, I expect and don’t mind more(if its just pug blob) just come to fight for fun… why bother playing the non existent campaign.

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in Match-ups

Posted by: ankdarkwolf.1487

ankdarkwolf.1487

Seriously? Did Riverside released all their forum trolls?

I was linking a couple of funny vids, where ppl run away from battles or wp. Really guys, have a bit of fun, this is a game .__. do you really feel the urge to see and analyze youtube footage for proof instead of making a laughter?

Meh, Forum Wars are not made for me cu on the battlefield instead, hoping to have some good fights.

Maeeve – The Unlikely Plan (TUP) – Cute! <3

in Match-ups

Ekwah.8152

I was linking a couple of funny vids, where ppl run away from battles or wp. Really guys, have a bit of fun, this is a game .__. do you really feel the urge to see and analyze youtube footage for proof instead of making a laughter?

Meh, Forum Wars are not made for me cu on the battlefield instead, hoping to have some good fights.

You mean you were linking a few bragging videos which have nothing to do with the current matchup and nothing with the post you quoted. Thanks for wasting my time.

in Match-ups

Posted by: makku.2508

makku.2508

Is AG an all-female server by any chance? The amount of whine and drama you guys (girls?) create in these threads is astounding really, and only matched by popular top model TV casting shows.

There is only one god, and his name is Death.
And there is only one thing we say to Death: ‘Not today’.

in Match-ups

street.2176

noone talked about an IF group there, all you wanted to see is RS running, which i showed you. ofc they couldnt see us but as soon as we smashed into their backs they couldve easily turned an fought us, they decided to run to the tower instead. IF fights us later in the evening (hour 4 something but i wont look it up since youre being defensive regardless of what i write). i just showed you some proof so you can stop asking for facts

Some facts, they did “run away” in order to go to some tactical more important place (defending spawn tower?) – you never do that ? Ok let your t3 tower fall for some zerging.
And the Group of 25 Players Did stop to fight you. They couldve run into tower and port away or build Siege, but they stopped and fought. The other half, which didnt get attacked, ran to the other Place. But its not “running away”.
Its all in the Video you posted. Watch it again and then tell me if RS actually ran away because of AG getting 10-12 more players.
Your accusations are just ridiculous. We dont run from any fight if we got even numbers and never ever when we are more if theres not some other place that needs urgent attention. And Smallscale Random Zergs consisting of 10-20 Players running away from a 10-15 Guild Melee Group is shameful? They’d stand no Chance.
I really should start recording AG Players running away from me when i fight em 1v1 or 2v2when i roam around the map.

in Match-ups

Wamgor.9347

Its a shame that IF guy and DW have to play on same server as some of these trolls, you deserve a lot better guys it must be said Riverside forum warriors you don’t get along with other german servers and you don’t get along with international servers… it says a lot about your server to be honest.

as for bragging videos… lol we don’t just do kill montages we show ourselves die… talk about facepalm or what. They were just examples to highlight said behaviour… Now don’t get me wrong every server plays a certain way to a extent… There are two types of servers and we are on different ends of the spectrum… AG, Piken, Gandara, Augury, Baruch the one side…. other side Riverside, Abaddon, elona…

Riverside forum warriors can do all your talking here we actually do it in game

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in Match-ups

street.2176

Right lets stop here, you showed that you wont change your mind even if your own video proves that you are wrong. RS (and all german Servers) suck all Hail AG and the other international Servers.

(edited by street.2176)

in Match-ups

Wamgor.9347

Millers sound are one of the best servers we have faced imo and believe it or not they are german server.

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Myrmidone.4362

Myrmidone.4362

Don`t let me down, Wamgor. You were held in high regards on Kodash (and my guild), not just because of your play, even moreso because you didn`t rely on generalizations and insults just out of frustration. Well, it seems that changed in the meanwhile…

Best regards

This describes exactly what i thought, it`s a pity.
Argwulf you have some serious Problems, when you “hate” people cause of GW2.
As i said in an earlier Thread, Centrix seems to be the only “normal” Guy here.
Have fun insulting people, i am out of this matchup Thread for the rest of the week cause it is disgusting.

Greets Myrmi

in Match-ups

Dranul.2094

To lay some facts on @ street – yes they did run away. Your entire zone was camping 20-30 pugs (AG BL) you owned garrison, NE tower, Hills, NW tower, SE tower. Nothing was under attack, we ran at them they saw us – whether or not from Quecc’s video shows that – I was leading, I was at the front, I watched them run after seeing us.

Dismiss the truth all the want.

As for disgusting Myrmi, calling someone a racist is pretty bad I agree.

If you wanted to be all racist, you could put forth the argument, stick the 6 german servers together for the next couple of months. Let them enjoy each others AC fest. But then that would be ever so cruel and unkind to the few guilds you each possess.

The game would be a better place if there was no wall and door upgrades. Time consuming nonsense that just allows defenders to build more ac’s than there are attackers (back in 2012 38 Superior ACs @ hills, provided for by Riverside).

As for blob this blob that, don’t have an issue with it, bad use of manpower. Its just the clashes of “play for points” “play for fun”. If free xfers existed, I guarantee that Riverside would have dead servers to fight each week – be like oh man RS again, i’m xferring to another tier for fights. Just a thought.

Aurora Glade EU

in Match-ups

Dark Lord Killer.9473

Argwulf you have some serious Problems, when you “hate” people cause of GW2.

I don’t hate people, I hate their characters in this game.

Argwulf, Human Guardian
Member of [ASA]

in Match-ups

Posted by: DominicB.4821

DominicB.4821

Had really good duels this afternoon against Riverside today, which has rarely happened maybe we can get some drakkar lake to join in?
for an invite to Tyrian Dueling Society [TDS] whisper me, dóm or hawnsk and we’ll plop you one

Rizadom

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amelia Knox.9362

Amelia Knox.9362

Nice fight in Riverside Border just ended my commanding. I have no superior treb now

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gredunza.5031

Gredunza.5031

Hellish fighting tonight in AGBL. The zergs were azergin’ and blobs were ablobbin’; but we hunkered down and survived.
AG always survives.

Keep up the faith.

~Rayne Lee [ODDY], Aurora Glade EU

(edited by Gredunza.5031)