Aurora Glade vs Gandara vs Jade Sea

in Match-ups

Posted by: kribre.9683

kribre.9683

Have a nice week everyone! May the bags be with us all!

Tripilios
[VII] – Seventh Legion – retired
[Dius] – Semper Dius – Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: jaimy.4108

jaimy.4108

No wvw for me kribe =( graduation 1 week away. Wish u all gl and have fun ( not too much without me) this week!

VoTF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amelia Knox.9362

Amelia Knox.9362

Maybe Jade Sea is a bit too high for us, Jade sea border hard for us, I was the commander of the Dawn+Pugs we had a bit too many rallybots for you anyways From JS strong Dex guild cheers for the fight.
Yak at hills that hurted

Judge i’m sorry for the fight aganist we had more number than you.
Dawn is looking for Gvg 10-15 size let me know

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wothan.4673

Wothan.4673

Quite unexpected MM. Hope everyone enjoy the fight and the bags.

Nahtow – [SR] Soul Reapers
Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chinnee.7051

Chinnee.7051

AG, we meet again !

We gonna have a lot of bags and fun this week Good luck for both server.

in Match-ups

Posted by: kribre.9683

kribre.9683

FIRE is looking for GvG’s this week!!! 15v15 and up to 20v20!!!
Send me or Muffasah a PM in game if you are interested!

Tripilios
[VII] – Seventh Legion – retired
[Dius] – Semper Dius – Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caid.4932

Caid.4932

Cheers for fights NP, was fun.
Ran with 12 today and were able to get fights on reset which is weird and brilliant. Used to seeing nothing but 50+ man groups on reset night.

[Dius]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jezismarja.6842

Jezismarja.6842

[NR] is looking for 10 – 15 size GvG, contact me or Ralin !

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oren.1736

Oren.1736

Shout out to the Coyotes on JS BL for the fights this reset, even though you outnumbered me 5v1 was still as good as it got.

Attachments:

S U P E R Oron – [TCHU]
Charr Guardian – Gandara(EU)
“KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOMS”

in Match-ups

Posted by: dave.2846

dave.2846

welcome back Aurora!!!! have a nice week

PS: nice fight in gandara border with TUP /bow

Crhono The Guardian / Crhono The Warrior
WvW officer from [OS] Oscura Simmetria Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: climbatize.8729

climbatize.8729

Looks like it might be an interesting matchup, looking forward to the week where i get bit more time!

On another note , TDA is looking for 10v10 GvG’s , anyone interested poke me.

TDA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yrvald.8971

Yrvald.8971

i hope we’ll have a nice match this week, hf everybody

Camberra – Guardian
[BSF] Bourrins sans Frontières
Jade Sea

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dranul.2094

Dranul.2094

Ok fun on Gandara BL, got the lottery pick of Blue Border and amused to say the least.

If you didn’t notice Gandarans we saved your Garrison at least 6 times from Le French. Who just probably happen to be so far the most weird I’ve ever seen. 40-60+ Waypointing away from 16-8 was the true highlight. Having an enemy guild plus pugs totalling over double sometimes triple our number constantly waypoint out with nothing attacked, just to avoid a fight and take a camp – was strange.

You made it hard to have fights. A score orientated server, so Gandara and AG prepare to have a bad score in comparison due to coverage and the nature of their server. I look forward to fighting your zergs.

Look forward to adding to my kills this week.

TUP looking for some GVGs, PM me here or mail me ingame. Ideally 20v20.

To the guys that fought us, kudos you made it entertaining.

o/ Gandara.

Dranul – Guild Leader – The Unlikely Plan [TUP]
Aurora Glade EU
http://theunlikelyplangw2.guildlaunch.com

(edited by Dranul.2094)

in Match-ups

Yrvald.8971

Ok fun on Gandara BL, got the lottery pick of Blue Border and amused to say the least.

If you didn’t notice Gandarans we saved your Garrison at least 6 times from the Dirty French. Who just probably happen to be so far the most cowardly dogs I’ve ever seen. 40-60+ Waypointing away from 16-8 was the true highlight. Having an enemy guild plus pugs totalling over double sometimes triple our number constantly waypoint out made me chuckle.

You made it hard to have fights. A points obsessed server, so Gandara and AG prepare to have a bad score in comparison due to coverage and the nature of their server. I look forward to farming your zergs.

o/ Gandara.

angry boy, it’s week end in “dirty france” so zound of pugs following the few leads we got

congratulations for the 1st post like this, we’ll probably meet on the open field btw

Camberra – Guardian
Jade Sea

in Match-ups

Dranul.2094

Colour me disappointed, not angry. It’s a game.

GvG BSF? or any Jade Sea guild, chances are AG wont get you again soon. Plenty of AG guilds looking.

Aurora Glade EU

in Match-ups

Yrvald.8971

don’t know if we’ll have the people to do it but we love it and it would be a pleasure

i’ll ask our mates for it

Camberra – Guardian
Jade Sea

in Match-ups

Posted by: Space.8053

Space.8053

cheers to all for the fights on jade sea border tonight, gonna be a tough week but looking forward to it!

Fat Rob
[TCHU]
Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Immolator.5640

Immolator.5640

Nice fights on EBG, I was only commander till about 10:00, but was all good despite a rocky star still repeatedly JS golem rushing Quentin with varying between 5-20 people

As always blobby but fun; nice to camp Anza vista on my lvl 34 ranger more recently cos I was bored like that, shot a tuppy off the edge once or twice I think amongst all the rest, for that I apologise; gravity is an Upscale’s best friend.

Seems also that we’re getting screwed over in one way or another every single matchup, gief AG-FSP-Gandara plzz

Commander Ezekiel The Paladin
Underworld Battalion [WvW] Leader (retired) – Gandara [EU]
All Is Vain https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Morinmeth.9823

Morinmeth.9823

Kinda sad matchup for us AG. Will try to have as much fun as possible with it. Cheers all.

in Match-ups

Posted by: multivira.7925

multivira.7925

Nice fights on EBG, I was only commander till about 10:00, but was all good despite a rocky star still repeatedly JS golem rushing Quentin with varying between 5-20 people

As always blobby but fun; nice to camp Anza vista on my lvl 34 ranger more recently cos I was bored like that, shot a tuppy off the edge once or twice I think amongst all the rest, for that I apologise; gravity is an Upscale’s best friend.

Seems also that we’re getting screwed over in one way or another every single matchup, gief AG-FSP-Gandara plzz

Don’t think we’ve been screwed over by this particular server before though. Wooptidoo.

Twirling – Pie Eating Guardian – MM – Gunnar’s Hold

in Match-ups

Posted by: nemerod.7142

nemerod.7142

If you didn’t notice Gandarans we saved your Garrison at least 6 times from the Dirty French. Who just probably happen to be so far the most cowardly dogs I’ve ever seen. 40-60+ Waypointing away from 16-8 was the true highlight. Having an enemy guild plus pugs totalling over double sometimes triple our number constantly waypoint out made me chuckle.

You made it hard to have fights. A points obsessed server, so Gandara and AG prepare to have a bad score in comparison due to coverage and the nature of their server. I look forward to farming your zergs.

o/ Gandara.

actually you guys TUP were just sticking on us every time. if you didnt noticed you werent focused at the beginning of the reset, but since you were always on our kitten we started focused your spawn tower and your bay. call us obsessed, dirty , dogs as much as you want.
we will meet again for sure this week

in Match-ups

Posted by: Frax.4562

Frax.4562

My favourite moment in reset night was, when Gandara and Jade Sea both attacked our garri’s inner. Gandara pushed into the lords room and Jade Sea went away from our garri. I don’t know why JS did that. It was very interesting. You had the numbers that’s for sure.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Parthis.2091

Parthis.2091

Thanks for the fun last night, it actually started well on Jade Sea BL – we ran into lots of guild groups (hai [DS] hai [DoA], thank you for fights!)… but as the night when on the JS blob just grew, and all these guilds we’d run into earlier were just part of the blob. We had some good fights though, and at the end of the night 10 JDGE, 8 DIUS and 10 YAK really put up a solid fight for the southern objectives, so thanks for those.

Dear JS – we don’t care about points, you can have them, just come out for some fights as guilds, you’ll find Gandara and AG are built for it and long for it.

Commander Amayasu Gerani, Guardian.
Leader of [JDGE] on Gandara EU.
A GW2 API for Objective-C – http://tinyurl.com/durmandpriory

in Match-ups

Yrvald.8971

Thanks for the fun last night, it actually started well on Jade Sea BL – we ran into lots of guild groups (hai [DS] hai [DoA], thank you for fights!)… but as the night when on the JS blob just grew, and all these guilds we’d run into earlier were just part of the blob. We had some good fights though, and at the end of the night 10 JDGE, 8 DIUS and 10 YAK really put up a solid fight for the southern objectives, so thanks for those.

Dear JS – we don’t care about points, you can have them, just come out for some fights as guilds, you’ll find Gandara and AG are built for it and long for it.

week end will probably be hard and not so fun for you but we’ll try to give you some good fights this week

i’ll party outside until monday so…. hf :p

Camberra – Guardian
Jade Sea

in Match-ups

multivira.7925

My favourite moment in reset night was, when Gandara and Jade Sea both attacked our garri’s inner. Gandara pushed into the lords room and Jade Sea went away from our garri. I don’t know why JS did that. It was very interesting. You had the numbers that’s for sure.

That’s because we were definitely chatting with JS on how to best screw over AG. Or something. Erm. They prolly figured it would be easy pickings once Gandara got it, as we are not known for defending stuff.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Frax.4562

Frax.4562

That’s because we were definitely chatting with JS on how to best screw over AG. Or something. Erm. They prolly figured it would be easy pickings once Gandara got it, as we are not known for defending stuff.

I didn’t say anything about you chatting with JS and teaming up for it man… I just pointed out that it was a bit confusing why they weren’t even trying to go in and cap it since they had the number advantage…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Space.8053

Space.8053

thanks for the impromptu duels on js bl just now TUP engi, NR thief and that other AG warrior. that thief had a lovely build, well played sir! – from the yak gandaran engi

Fat Rob
[TCHU]
Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: KinkyWarrior.1879

KinkyWarrior.1879

I didn’t say anything about you chatting with JS and teaming up for it man… I just pointed out that it was a bit confusing why they weren’t even trying to go in and cap it since they had the number advantage…

I think it’s a joke bro.

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in Match-ups

Posted by: ankdarkwolf.1487

ankdarkwolf.1487

o/ Gandara.

actually you guys TUP were just sticking on us every time. if you didnt noticed you werent focused at the beginning of the reset, but since you were always on our kitten we started focused your spawn tower and your bay. call us obsessed, dirty , dogs as much as you want.

Really, a lot of ppl answer without even reading what the other wrote. You want to focus us? No one will call you obsessed or dirty dogs, it’s what we want, please do it <3 what makes us disappointed is seeing ppl running away, waypointing or go to the other side of the map to pvdoor

For example we were waiting for JS at bay again, when the inner wall was nearly down and we were so outnumbered there, it was challenging… Seeing that big group going to pvdoor to NW tower made us sad pandas

So thank you for the fights we’ve got, but please give us more and more

Maeeve – The Unlikely Plan (TUP) – Cute! <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: KrisHQ.4719

KrisHQ.4719

thanks for the impromptu duels on js bl just now TUP engi, NR thief and that other AG warrior. that thief had a lovely build, well played sir! – from the yak gandaran engi

Thanks to you as well
Engineers are very difficult encounters, and you were no exception! Thanks for being mannered when I had to escape from several gandarans chasing me!

Lysis Kawahara – D/D Elementalist
Zaphiel Faires – DPS Guardian

in Match-ups

multivira.7925

I think it’s a joke bro.

Dude, these forums are serious business.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silent Shino.7239

Silent Shino.7239

heya, I’m back from holiday and my first reaction to seeing the the matchup was: YAY! Gandara. if only JS (no offence) was replaced with BB, then that would be my dream matchup.

Shino: Guardian of the Glade
Aurora Glade EU [JUST] roamer
All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dadnir.5038

Dadnir.5038

heya, I’m back from holiday and my first reaction to seeing the the matchup was: YAY! Gandara. if only JS (no offence) was replaced with BB, then that would be my dream matchup.

No offense but BB would probably bored with you, they are way more then us in JS (population wise they are at the level of Elona/SFR for wvw and we are below…). Anyway, AG, you had some tough defense in this Bay T0. You are already teaching us something and just for that it’s already a good experience. Special shout out to the guy on your treb he is lightning fast for direction change, he really impressed us.

BTW, I know that you two are “Guild server”, our server is more a “PuG server” even if we got some good guild to entertain your thist of GvG (We won’t bother you during GvG, we ain’t vizunah).

Hope we all have a good week.

No core profession should be balanced around an optional elite specialization.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oren.1736

Oren.1736

Anyway, AG, you had some tough defense in this Bay T0. You are already teaching us something and just for that it’s already a good experience. Special shout out to the guy on your treb he is lightning fast for direction change, he really impressed us.

Hope we all have a good week.

ty, had good TS communication and siegemaster skills only a blood legion charr holds.
The fight at bay was good wvw indeed. Our commanders (with community) over-topped themselves.

S U P E R Oron – [TCHU]
Charr Guardian – Gandara(EU)
“KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOMS”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aiden.6483

Aiden.6483

Huge shout out to [Dius] for some really good fights in JS BL last night.

[NP] Is looking for 10-15 man GvGs, hit me up on “Raghnall Scarskin”, or these guys: “Mr Quackers” or “Malekai”.

Lets keep the fun going

Mediocre multiclasser,
PvP & WvW roaming

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dark Lord Killer.9473

Dark Lord Killer.9473

Had a great day with a lot of commanding, the defense of bay that lasted for many hours and after that a bit of raiding on JS border and back to AG again :p. Was a lot of fun and got to collect quite a few lootbags, bit of a shame about the ac’s everywhere on JS border but ah well, I guess it’s something they teach you in the higher tiers.

Must say that I’m really proud of AG though, I think we’re doing an amazing job against this server that’s ranked #6

Didn’t get to see much Gandarans yet (except for the usual gankers who gank you when you have to defend bay :p).

Keep it up everyone and let’s hope this week will be more interesting than it looks on paper

Argwulf, Human Guardian
Member of [ASA]
My heart is in the Glade, my feet are in Gandara.

in Match-ups

Posted by: jaimy.4108

jaimy.4108

We have weekend, weekends are for going out and getting drunk.

Big chance from monday Gandara is more active.

VoTF

in Match-ups

Dranul.2094

o/ Gandara.

You might not remember us when we were on Piken when Jadesea received its mass influx of players much to Arborstones demise. TUP love fights, gandara don’t bring much on reset, and certainly not a great deal on their own BL except in Garrison (rats everywhere!). So you need to understand the concept, we play for FUN and FIGHTS. We aren’t going to PvD objectives for points… when their is a lot of French in the zone to fight. We saved that garrison for Gandara Several times kicking you out, was great fun. We deliberately LOOK FOR fights. Just a shame your guilds on at that time after suffering many wipes REFUSED to fight, atleast SIX+ different occasions entire segments of 40+ guys would Waypoint to your spawn away from 20, very very disappointing. Expected, but disappointing none the less.

So yes we brought ourselves to your SE camp several times, many many kills to be had, Nice to see PHNX would engage once we were already fighting triple our number We live for the fights, we don’t care about defeats, we don’t care about fighting an entire zone, which we did several times. We don’t approve of guilds refusing to fight and running away, so ye whenever we can TUP will get in your guilds and zergs faces for the action and the fun. It’s why its a game, an action packed game. We don’t play for the PPT or the win at the end of the week, or to hit empty objectives – sure we will take things if no zerg to be found, or to give us something to defend, thus forcing the zerg to come karma train.

It’s just a different mentality, I know some don’t understand the idea of playing for fights. Just as I don’t understand the idea of turning a game into a job and being proud of winning on points at the end of the week. Each to their own.

Just like Riverside, Abbadons and many of the top tier servers you ARE points obsessed as a server, you don’t play for the fights. It shows.

As long as you keep doing what you do, attack attack attack, it’s great fun. Riverside will settle on xyz points per tick then Bunker – they are only fun on Reset as they desperately scramble for every objective they can.

TL:DR Keep the action coming.

Kind regards TUP

Still await 20v20 GvG <<<

Aurora Glade EU

in Match-ups

climbatize.8729

how about you shrink a bit and do a 10v10 with us? :p

TDA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Medozorz.5920

Medozorz.5920

how about you shrink a bit and do a 10v10 with us? :p

I think that is a bit unlikely to happen, as we consider 10v10 to small for our setup(kinda). All our builds etc. are made for a little bigger numbers. (we go down to 15v15 but 20v20 or a little higher is the sweet spot for many guilds). But hey it all depends on the raid leaders: D

TUP

in Match-ups

Dranul.2094

10 is too small for the GvG leaders in my guild to be interested in. That said, I’ll ask the guys if they wanna organise themselves in a 10v10 (I call my guildies Misfits for a reason!, subtlety and organisation aren’t strong aspects of them).

NR on AG are looking for 10-15 size.

I’ll let you know climbatize.

In the meantime I’ll make sure people know TUP looking for 20v20 PM me here or mail me ingame.

Aurora Glade EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amelia Knox.9362

Amelia Knox.9362

Ty for the fights in gandara border, Ty Yak, ONS, all the french guilds, and sorry at end french guild that used tonic i used one too and told all my people in Ts to don’t attack but we had pugs following my icon so they started attacking.
Great fun.

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

climbatize.8729

Oh well im in for the 10v10’s mainly since im sure i have that many interested.

Would be nice if i get some action with you TuPies this week , looking forward to see the 2 TuP groups runing about on a bl that some GH reported to me!

And , soz but cant ressist :p

I think that is a bit unlikely to happen, as we consider 10v10 to small for our setup(kinda). All our builds etc. are made for a little bigger numbers.

Thats an unlikely way to run away from a fight!!

TDA

in Match-ups

Medozorz.5920

Oh well im in for the 10v10’s mainly since im sure i have that many interested.

Would be nice if i get some action with you TuPies this week , looking forward to see the 2 TuP groups runing about on a bl that some GH reported to me!

And , soz but cant ressist :p

I think that is a bit unlikely to happen, as we consider 10v10 to small for our setup(kinda). All our builds etc. are made for a little bigger numbers.

Thats an unlikely way to run away from a fight!!

No, you run away, because you don’t wanna do 20v20. See what I did there? (I am sure you have more than 10 active members.)

On a serious note; Its just the fact that our guild doesen’t really do small scale stuff like 10 people (we do it after raids some times with the remaining people online, in troll mode).

On the other side you probably run 20+ rarely or never, and thats why you don’t wanna do 20v20(im just guessing).

TUP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sequoia Mint.4803

Sequoia Mint.4803

I kinda like the french not quite as nice to fight as Augury Rock but hey killing french is a game within itself.

and to my slovenian friend: Zaspi vook.You ste pijani

The Big Bird
Chosen Alliance CA
Nameless Veterans NV

in Match-ups

Posted by: Menaka.5092

Menaka.5092

… you need to understand the concept, we play for FUN and FIGHTS. We aren’t going to PvD objectives for points… when their is a lot of French in the zone to fight. We saved that garrison for Gandara Several times kicking you out, was great fun. We deliberately LOOK FOR fights

We live for the fights, we don’t care about defeats, we don’t care about fighting an entire zone, which we did several times. We don’t approve of guilds refusing to fight and running away, so ye whenever we can TUP will get in your guilds and zergs faces for the action and the fun. It’s why its a game, an action packed game. We don’t play for the PPT or the win at the end of the week, or to hit empty objectives – sure we will take things if no zerg to be found, or to give us something to defend, thus forcing the zerg to come karma train.

That’s the spirit! Much love from YaKs <3

(there were too few of us on today to fight effectively the zergs from both AG and JS on Gandara border, but we had some nice fights, including a few huge battles in Garrison)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Parthis.2091

Parthis.2091

I think that is a bit unlikely to happen, as we consider 10v10 to small for our setup(kinda).

10*Retal isn’t as effective as 20*Retal? ;P

I jest.

Much love to the TUP Rangerx2, Guard and Mes roaming EB. We were having a great fight until the JS blob arrived.

Much disappointment to the JS blob; it’s 3:30 in the morning, 4:30 for you. 80 guys and 15 golems to take a keep is embarrassing, particularly as you failed so spectacularly the first time.

You can have the points, they might just fit the void where pride typically resides.

To AG; continue being fun. To Gandara, don’t let the mindless grind you down. To Jade Sea, you guys are the worst so far, and the truest representation of just how broken this game is now. To Anet; thanks for Supply Mastery.

Commander Amayasu Gerani, Guardian.
Leader of [JDGE] on Gandara EU.
A GW2 API for Objective-C – http://tinyurl.com/durmandpriory

in Match-ups

Dranul.2094

I think that is a bit unlikely to happen, as we consider 10v10 to small for our setup(kinda).

10*Retal isn’t as effective as 20*Retal? ;P

I jest.

To AG; continue being fun. To Gandara, don’t let the mindless grind you down. To Jade Sea, you guys are the worst so far, and the truest representation of just how broken this game is now. To Anet; thanks for Supply Mastery.

Aha! Another guesser at our warband composition for roaming or GvGs! Huzzah. Retal got renamed don’t forget to ReTUPaliation

First it was people saying we run 15, then 17 now 20! huzzah <3 Keep guessing it’s all gravy baby.

Oh other points you correct about JS, Gand and AG.

I still standby the 6 servers or maybe its 9 these days, that play for points should be segregated from the others. Hell even change our “fight” loving servers so you don’t have doors on keeps or atleast no Upgrades encourages more fighting.

Aurora Glade EU

in Match-ups

Medozorz.5920

Parthis, yes! One of the best fights in EB I had! Couldn’t belive it lasted so long, and without interuption though: ) What retaliation? my poor ranger has none: D

TUP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caid.4932

Caid.4932

What retaliation? my poor ranger has none: D

LIES!!!
You play for TUP you MUST have some

[Dius]