BG ~ JQ ~ SoR Week 7 Gold League

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dale Rojo.7485

Dale Rojo.7485

All Blackgate is missing is the label “America’s Team”.

Hahahahaha yes, let’s make this happen. The irony would be wonderful.

It should happen, I’m glad I made that idea.

“WvW World Champions of NA, Blackgate AKA America’s Team.”

Lakers, Cowboys, Yankees, Redwings, and Blackgate :D
God Bless America’s Team, BG
Season 1 WvW World Champions, BeastGate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bammit.4796

Bammit.4796

America FYa! We’re here to save the MFKin day ya! America FYa! ><

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

I refer you to my previous post in which I say "I did not accuse anyone of “buying” guilds"

Also even with TKG and MERC on JQ, BG still out numbers us in OCX, so forgive me if I think that it is better for everyone if they are on JQ.

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shawker.9587

Shawker.9587

OMG too much kitten about buying guilds lol, sorry but no even 2v1 (which I find very amusing) can avoid us have a perfect 7/7 season win.

ps: How pathetic can be a server at the beginning of season “dreaming” about to be the season winner end up in 4th?

At least right now we having very fun fights to fight.

Server: Blackgate
Profession: Dolyak Ass Kicker

in Match-ups

Posted by: Distaste.4801

Distaste.4801

JQ did not buy MERC… some gold was given to help get them over.

We did not buy 3 EU guilds…we helped anyone who didn’t have enough.

Prior to the run up to the season JQ was the weakest of the three servers. We had nothing between PST->OCX, had at best equal footing during SEA, maybe a little more if we were lucky that day, nothing between SEA->an hour or two into NA which is a VERY large time period. Our NA could queue 1-2 maps + EB with stragglers on the 3rd and we almost blew a huge lead in a match against TC because we had nobody during weekdays. Following the period we finally gained some new guilds, we had the most even matchup this game has seen and it was glorious. Everyone had equal fights and the winner was more or less chosen by who played map politics better and for once, not who had the best coverage. If you cannot see why the transfering of each one of these guilds was a good thing for JQ and T1 then perhaps you need some new glasses.

Before IRON left, JQ could squeek through EU because SoR/BG kept each other busy. Now the only sizable force during EU is BG. BG also still has the largest during pre-OCX/OCX and temporarily the Russian time zone. No matter what you think you know, JQ does not have the same coverage of BG. Our SEA guys were staying up extremely late and our NA guys were getting on early to try and cover the ~7 hours between normal SEA and when our NA gets on and we did not queue maps at all during the week when people have jobs and lives. We managed to hold garrison the entire BG matchup but that was about it. I played a couple times during that time zone and there was a huge BG blob on each map and no 3rd force to help distract it.

JQs transfer guilds from the time SF and SBI friends + PRX joined the server until our first guild showed up in August, a period of about 8 months were ZERO. Omen came and left, some EMP left, Zombieland joined us and then disbanded, Agg visited briefly, we lost WARD/Aco, the SBI friends guilds all merged more or less into SF. That adds up to a net loss in terms of player numbers while the other two servers continued to grow. Sure JQ was larger at the begining, but the other two passed us eventually.

So please, go ahead and rant about how JQ “bought” guilds. All that means is that you are saying you want to be able to PvDoor all day and do not want fair competition and fun fights because thats what JQ “buying” guilds has given this T1 matchup, or at least relatively close to it, with the unfortunate troubles SoR is dealing with. Having lived through similar circumstances, I do not wish that on anybody.

Perhaps you didn’t get a copy of the JQ/SOR memo that was sent to BG. If you help a guild transferring to your server with transfer costs, be it 1g or 10000g, you are “buying” them. So even though JQ helped more guilds with transfer costs, BG is known for “buying” the win since they helped 1 guild with some costs. JQ/SoR are equally as guilty when it comes to “buying” guilds, it’s convenient that people forgot the weeks leading up to season 1. I don’t blame the servers as that’s what needed to be done to compete and go for the win. The people I have issue with are the ones on those servers crying foul even though their server is guilty of doing the same.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sunt.6835

Sunt.6835

soooo Magikarp decided to come to JQ LA to gloat…
and promptly got destroyed in map chat. how embarrassing! he’s still there I think if you want to grab some popcorn, it’s pretty funny

The Golden Dolyak does not need gloat, merely trying to convert the unbelievers.

Keith the Golden Dolyak invites all JQQers to join League Winners [BG] in the glorious quest to make WvW sparkle.

PM your local League Winner [BG] representative to gain access to Keith’s Warchest.

Believe in Believegate.

This is the next lv of troll here Lmao

good work

BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reverence.6915

Reverence.6915

I refer you to my previous post in which I say "I did not accuse anyone of “buying” guilds"

Also even with TKG and MERC on JQ, BG still out numbers us in OCX, so forgive me if I think that it is better for everyone if they are on JQ.

That comment wasn’t directed at you. It’s directed to the hoards of whiny PvFers claiming BG bought guilds, so much so that I think even servers we haven’t played against believe it. It’s upsetting and detracts away from the effort that BG’s core guilds have put in in order to win this league.

Expac sucks for WvW players. Asura master race
Beastgate | Faerie Law
Currently residing on SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bash.7291

Bash.7291

lol @ the BG zerg camping the JP. Congrats on losing every Xv1 and 1v1 against me today. Is there anything BG is actually good at? It certainly isn’t combat.

Because it is so hard to kill someone with 5 condition, kite, 5 condition, kite rotation right?

Living Dead Girl ~ Necro
[Rev]

(edited by Bash.7291)

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

wtb BG/SoR/SoS matchup again.

JQ is stinky. Especially cuddles.

Flikky baby, I know you actually miss me. I’ll come visit bg ts soon so we can do our normal conversation ending with “1v1 IRL”

But in the mean time, go to bread!

Fight me 1v1 IRL
I know you guys don’t like to play fair on JQ so you can bring Fleur along and 2v1 me as well.

fight me 2v1 irl

I think someone’s upset I didn’t come back with you and amy serenading us all. Also fleurs only good for losing garri. So GG

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

Prior to the run up to the season JQ was the weakest of the three servers. We had nothing between PST->OCX, had at best equal footing during SEA, maybe a little more if we were lucky that day, nothing between SEA->an hour or two into NA which is a VERY large time period. Our NA could queue 1-2 maps + EB with stragglers on the 3rd and we almost blew a huge lead in a match against TC because we had nobody during weekdays. Following the period we finally gained some new guilds, we had the most even matchup this game has seen and it was glorious. Everyone had equal fights and the winner was more or less chosen by who played map politics better and for once, not who had the best coverage. If you cannot see why the transfering of each one of these guilds was a good thing for JQ and T1 then perhaps you need some new glasses.

Before IRON left, JQ could squeek through EU because SoR/BG kept each other busy. Now the only sizable force during EU is BG. BG also still has the largest during pre-OCX/OCX and temporarily the Russian time zone. No matter what you think you know, JQ does not have the same coverage of BG. Our SEA guys were staying up extremely late and our NA guys were getting on early to try and cover the ~7 hours between normal SEA and when our NA gets on and we did not queue maps at all during the week when people have jobs and lives. We managed to hold garrison the entire BG matchup but that was about it. I played a couple times during that time zone and there was a huge BG blob on each map and no 3rd force to help distract it.

JQs transfer guilds from the time SF and SBI friends + PRX joined the server until our first guild showed up in August, a period of about 8 months were ZERO. Omen came and left, some EMP left, Zombieland joined us and then disbanded, Agg visited briefly, we lost WARD/Aco, the SBI friends guilds all merged more or less into SF. That adds up to a net loss in terms of player numbers while the other two servers continued to grow. Sure JQ was larger at the begining, but the other two passed us eventually.

So please, go ahead and rant about how JQ “bought” guilds. All that means is that you are saying you want to be able to PvDoor all day and do not want fair competition and fun fights because thats what JQ “buying” guilds has given this T1 matchup, or at least relatively close to it, with the unfortunate troubles SoR is dealing with. Having lived through similar circumstances, I do not wish that on anybody.

Perhaps you didn’t get a copy of the JQ/SOR memo that was sent to BG. If you help a guild transferring to your server with transfer costs, be it 1g or 10000g, you are “buying” them. So even though JQ helped more guilds with transfer costs, BG is known for “buying” the win since they helped 1 guild with some costs. JQ/SoR are equally as guilty when it comes to “buying” guilds, it’s convenient that people forgot the weeks leading up to season 1. I don’t blame the servers as that’s what needed to be done to compete and go for the win. The people I have issue with are the ones on those servers crying foul even though their server is guilty of doing the same.

You’d probably have to delve pretty deeply into my posting history to find it since most of my posts involve some sort of bread, but I recall at one point saying that in the history of gw2 there are relatively few guilds whose transfer can be defined as being bought, if any at all. I think the real focus should be on the SoR trolls, many of which who are no longer on SoR, who came up with the “buygate” trollline.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Baels.3469

Baels.3469

What do you think, Carlton?

Attachments:

Blackgate
[MERC] – Oceanic

in Match-ups

Dale Rojo.7485

~snip~

Regular BGers understand that. However, BG also lost SUPR, TKG, a lot of MERC, RISE and a bunch of smaller guilds on the leadup to leagues. We gained Omen, and ZDs who’s only staying for the season. Omen paid for their own transfers as far as I know, and we donated some gold to ZDs to help alleviate the transfer costs – they would’ve transferred over regardless.

Now, when us BGers see the “Buygate!” claims we get upset. We then reply with “hey you guys bought guilds too”, you get upset. Perfectly understandable. Now stop claiming that we bought guilds because it never happened. Our donation to ZDs is certainly a lot less than the alleged 20k~ gold JQ gave out to help guilds transfer to them.

Dude, we won…. They won’t stop crying because they lost…

in Match-ups

Posted by: WhiteAndMilky.2514

WhiteAndMilky.2514

JQ did not buy MERC … MERC paid for themselves to transfer.

SR/Tohu came here in the same manner as any guild that transfers to JQ, they paid their way and we helped anyone who didn’t have enough.

GD themselves came in the same manner.

Za Drots did the same.
/enddiscussion

But, Renny… I thought we were the bad guys?

I play all the things 80. Pew Pew Pew. Killin joor commanders.
4 Warriors, 3 Rangers, 3 Mesmers, 2 Engineers, 2 Guardians, and Necro, Thf, Ele
-Beastygate Beast Milk, OG BG Veteran Native

in Match-ups

Posted by: DivineBeing.2086

DivineBeing.2086

This. We seriously need to keep bumping this until it gets threw the thick and stubborn skulls of a lot of PvFers on here.

What you described JQ did, is EXACTLY what happened to BG. I know, because I paid a huge sum to help get THE REST OF MERC’s members to transfer over. (emphasize on the THE REST OF, meaning AFTER they started transferring).

There was ZERO bribes or incentives.

Blackgate
Lightdivinity – Level 80 Bunker Elementalist
Reshaos – Level 80 Power Necromancer

in Match-ups

Dale Rojo.7485

So I was talking with some Blackgaters and they got all mad and had to have to ask their whole guild to send in bans because they cannot handle some criticism.

You didn’t post the whole conversation, and you ultimately were reported for something you cannot confirm with us with that picture. I can easily assume what you said was abusive and warranted the reports. If other guildmates are reporting you, then either that person is just trying to scare you or you are legitimately that much of a cancer. Which is it?

in Match-ups

WhiteAndMilky.2514

So I was talking with some Blackgaters and they got all mad and had to have to ask their whole guild to send in bans because they cannot handle some criticism.

You didn’t post the whole conversation, and you ultimately were reported for something you cannot confirm with us with that picture. I can easily assume what you said was abusive and warranted the reports. If other guildmates are reporting you, then either that person is just trying to scare you or you are legitimately that much of a cancer. Which is it?

Well if you tell him that he made himself look bad then you ruin the fun! It was the poor little guys best idea!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sanduskel.1850

Sanduskel.1850

Winning… Charlie Sheen style!

OP’d thief, lol

in Match-ups

Posted by: flickky.2634

flickky.2634

All servers have bought guilds.
All servers have had guilds move off the server.
All servers have coverage holes (BG included).

Nobody has any grounds to stand on.

Flickky / Landsplash
[TwitchTV] [Twitter]
Oceanic Leader of [KnT] Knights of the Temple ~ Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grim Jr.8946

Grim Jr.8946

oh so you were that guy lololol

This is how the conversation went:
First thing he said in map chat
Ruhtra Autern: “Blackgate sucks”
Some random blackgate people : “Why are you here then?”
Ruhtra Autern: “To tell you”

Then the bashing begun

in Match-ups

Posted by: Holm.7058

Holm.7058

I think you all should take a moment, leave egos behind for a second and enjoy that there are currently 2 servers where you can log in at any given time and have action. JQ and BG should be really happy about this. Even better if SoR can get new EU coverage. An alliance should be created for the balancing of servers, it would be a great initiative.

So yall take a moment, chillax, enjoy you can have fights whenever you log on

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

..Maybe if it was your NA making the difference.

But they’re mostly placeholders.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sunt.6835

Sunt.6835

..Maybe if it was your NA making the difference.

But they’re mostly placeholders.

At least They beat yours

BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: hints.8036

hints.8036

I have fought iCoa before – in fact just yesterday! I respect them. They never give up. Love to checkout videos of your raids if you have any to see your talented commander in action. Here are some fresh new ones to showcase our community leader :-)

Few hours ago, JQ fought 1v2 against SoR + BG. We held SM and didn’t lose any of our towers for 2+ hours. Both JQ and SoR were all pugs. BG was led by KnT (how did they get a full guild into EB is beyond me).

Selected SM highlights:

• JQ wiped both SoR + BG inside of SM (2.5 min) (1.5 min)
  • JQ with only 50% force (mostly non-TS pugs while our main force with TS is back at our side of the map fighting SoR): (2 min) (2.5 min)
  • JQ wiped BG while SoR contest our keep (4 min)

I joined ICoa (a Darkhaven guild that joined the Blackgate server) about one year ago, and have thoroughly enjoyed the guild and wvw. I decided to post this statement in the forums (I’ve posted none until now) in order to provide a “grunt” level view of current wvw dynamics. I don’t pretend to know what the Blackgate command perspective is, but I’m rather confident that Blackgate command will not censure me for what I’m going to write.

The top level level tier (BG, JQ, and SOR) is quite competitive…something I personally enjoy. It is a dynamic that keeps me interested in the game, as I am not a dedicated pve player.

I’ve read forums in the past, and viewed with interest the accusations that SOR and JQ were “double-teaming” Blackgate. I honestly hadn’t paid much attention (and ICoa command was initially rather quiet about it) until one night-about 6 months ago, when I saw a a JQ zerg stand down as an SOR zerg attacked our BG army. In fact. JQ guilds were running side-by-side with SOR players.

I suppose I should have been angry, but I decided it was a pretty smart tactic…as we were winning. I suppose that is one of the points of this comment. In real life, alliances are made in order to get the upper-hand over an adversary…why should it be any different in this game?

Ironically, the end-result was that Blackgate learned tactics that made it stronger and more competitive. As a grunt, I was expected to fulfill my role as a soldier. Instead of playing my beloved ranger ( I know – pathetic!) I played my hammer warrior and guardian, as they were more valuable classes. I was more easily killed trying to catch up with my zerg (by players better spec’d for pvp) when I was running from the spawn, but once I got to my zerg ( with my wvw build) I was awesome!

I don’t know if BG commanders are better than other server commanders, but I know they are generally easy to follow. That is, they don’t get emotional and tear down the rank-and-file because they, " aren’t on their tag", etc. Also, many of the BG commanders are great tutors. When there are quiet moments they take advantage of the down time to instruct guild and PUG players regarding tactics, builds, etc.

Guilds join and leave the server, but the core wvw guilds have provided stability and leadership that has definitely benefited the server, and has encouraged players like myself to remain in Blackgate, confident that come what will (rumors notwithstanding), we will continue to be a competitive wvw server.

The bottom line? I don’t pay any attention to forum prognosticators who prophesy the demise of Blackgate because I am friends with a number of Blackgate people who love the game, love the server, and love the competition. We aren’t going away and encourage other servers to “up their game” and take wvw to new levels…because at the end of your journey we’ll be there waiting for you! See you in EB and the Boarderlands!
Much affection, Forestshadow

http://twitch.tv/risenfall (delayed stream)

Lvl80(Rank) – Eng(362) Necro(245) Mes(245) Thief(131) Guard(131) Ele(29)

in Match-ups

Sanduskel.1850

However, Buygate buys entire servers!

OP’d thief, lol

in Match-ups

WhiteAndMilky.2514

and countries!

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

and countries!

and entire planets!

(edit because i cant post more than once an hour)

BG is essentially a katamari ball.

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

(edited by magikfox.9658)

in Match-ups

Dale Rojo.7485

and countries!

and entire planets!

Blackgate’s latest purchases were the Vigil Megalaser from Sparkfly Fen, the planet Mars, and Lebron James. Undefeated streak continues.

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

and bakeries

/15asura

in Match-ups

Sanduskel.1850

Well Russia is a fairly poor country, but they could buy the Russian hordes.

OP’d thief, lol

in Match-ups

Posted by: zoombi.1498

zoombi.1498

This. We seriously need to keep bumping this until it gets threw the thick and stubborn skulls of a lot of PvFers on here.

What you described JQ did, is EXACTLY what happened to BG. I know, because I paid a huge sum to help get THE REST OF MERC’s members to transfer over. (emphasize on the THE REST OF, meaning AFTER they started transferring).

There was ZERO bribes or incentives.

except for the huge sum you paid out. ROFL. kitten ?

in Match-ups

Posted by: SlothBear.9846

SlothBear.9846

I never mention the whole buying guilds thing because I wouldn’t care if BG had brought entire guilds. But even assuming just for the sake of argument that they did, the game lets people do this and if you have a problem with it blame Anet for designing a system in which it’s how you win, not the people who took advantage of it the best. Especially when there is no server that hasn’t tried to beat BG at this game.

It was pretty funny though when SoR posters said stuff like “we don’t buy guilds, we just cover the costs for some that can’t pay!” and BG/JQ posters stared at them like. …what do you think buying guilds means? I think the whole thing is kind of dumb and reeks of tryhard failure but I can’t imagine anything more of waste of my time than complaining about how other people spend their money.

All I know is when we fight BG I log in to no queue and good fights on every BL, so whatever it is they do to chase away our zerg please keep it up.

Hmmm. Post sends the wrong message.

Addendum: BG you’re all terrible baddies etc etc. You too SoS or whichever other server is in this matchup with us.

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

(edited by magikfox.9658)

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

I never mention the whole buying guilds thing because I wouldn’t care if BG had brought entire guilds. But even assuming just for the sake of argument that they did, the game lets people do this and if you have a problem with it blame Anet for designing a system in which it’s how you win, not the people who took advantage of it the best. Especially when there is no server that hasn’t tried to beat BG at this game.

It was pretty funny though when SoR posters said stuff like “we don’t buy guilds, we just cover the costs for some that can’t pay!” and BG/JQ posters stared at them like. …what do you think buying guilds means? I think the whole thing is kind of dumb and reeks of tryhard failure but I can’t imagine anything more of waste of my time than complaining about how other people spend their money.

All I know is when we fight BG I log in to no queue and good fights on every BL, so whatever it is they do to chase away our zerg please keep it up.

Hmmm. Post sends the wrong message.

Addendum: BG you’re all terrible baddies etc etc. You too SoS or whichever other server is in this matchup with us.

The term literally means paying a guild to come to your server more than the transfer cost. I hate when people apply it to helping get the guilds over to the server because it implies that those guilds are there for the gold and have no loyalty to the server nor honor. Thats why I take offense whenever someone suggests that JQ bought MERC. It cheapens their name and they are completely undeserving of such an insult. The reality is that the time zones MERC plays in are much more competitive now than they were before and everyone benefits in that situation.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jyeoi.6027

Jyeoi.6027

Yulo – Champions of Stormbluff [SBI]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

We’re pretty good at buying guilds.

Unfortunately not as good as us.

Fixed

I actually find it very fortunate that my server isnt fully of timmy tryhards.

Well it is, actually. After all that recruiting, including from our server, you couldn’t beat us.

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Posted by: Retsuko.2035

Retsuko.2035

enjoy that there are currently 2 servers where you can log in at any given time and have action. JQ and BG should be really happy about this.

Gotta mention that you needed to go through a que first… or did you enjoy que too?

Retsu ~ Inner Monkey [IM] ~ Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

JQ getting soft it took a map zerg to defend against 5.

Granted 5 [RET] is worth 25 JQ.

so let me get this straight, you were on EB in T1 right next to stonemist and you encountered a zerg (imagine that!), then, when they killed you, you went to forums to QQ about it and even managed to throw in some chest thumping… wow.

Who’s QQing? I’m flattered.

I doubt they came specifically for you. More likely they were running past and you got stuck on the bottom of their boots.

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

(edited by Kreen.3925)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

You really are a prize aren’t you? The gift that keeps on giving. The fact that you don’t understand the irony just reinforces the stereotype even more. Perfect

Please continue digging that hole.

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

(edited by Kreen.3925)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

and countries!

and entire planets!

Blackgate’s latest purchases were the Vigil Megalaser from Sparkfly Fen, the planet Mars, and Lebron James. Undefeated streak continues.

BG has such a large war chests that it actually makes Dolly Parton look small

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reverence.6915

Reverence.6915

and countries!

and entire planets!

Oh please, we make Bill Gates look poor.

Expac sucks for WvW players. Asura master race
Beastgate | Faerie Law
Currently residing on SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

and countries!

and entire planets!

Oh please, we make Bill Gates look poor.

oh havent you notice BG stands for Blackgate/Bill Gates.

Thief DD : DP : PD : SB
Elementalist S : DD
Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: zeus.2375

zeus.2375

oh so you were that guy lololol

This is how the conversation went:
First thing he said in map chat
Ruhtra Autern: “Blackgate sucks”
Some random blackgate people : “Why are you here then?”
Ruhtra Autern: “To tell you”

Then the bashing begun

Yeah they got mad because someone said I was like Aids and I told them I hoped they died due to aids

So let me see if I get this straight,
You guested to Blackgate to participate in temple event (looks like you even grouped up with Blackgate players too) and told them their server sucks. When you got retaliated, you capped screenshot of them reporting you and post it on match-ups forum? Why you haz no shame?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hexxed.8023

Hexxed.8023

Way to SiegeWars 2 SoR. Nice to know that our 3 people (Me on a level 41 ele alt) ran off your 60 strong zerg from BlueLake (SoRBL) for hours, until you decided to resort to using not one, not two, not even three…. but Drumroll 4 Trebs@ Ruins to bypass our Heroic defense! Never saw such a weak display of force as I did tonight SoR.

We Play In The [Nude] | Châmpion Wulfa/Gogo | JQ | http://nude.guildlaunch.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Guys,

Just remember the good old days of silliness……

And the two original [LOVE] Asuras…. <3 Veritas.
Please see attached:

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Seigfried.5938

By buying guilds, would you mean Jade Quarry paying ATM to stay on JQ?

Or buying MERC who were already on another tier 1 server?

Or buying 3 EU guilds for leagues?

Jade Quarry has no moral footing to stand on. They had the easiest draw, they spent 20,000 gold buying guilds before the season, and they still failed.

Jade Quarry has the coverage to match Blackgate. In the easy matchups, their maps were queued throughout the day, but they chose not to show up when it mattered.

Perhaps next season, Jade Quarry’s gold would be better spent on buying some server pride….

JQ did not have to do anything to keep ATM because ATM was never leaving in the first place.

JQ did not buy MERC, we had approached them at one point in an attempt to get more than 30 people on between 12pm cst and 5 am cst and nothing came of it. Weeks later, things were rekindled and while some gold was given to help get them over, MERC paid for themselves to transfer.

Praise Jedsus. Go to bread. etc etc etc

You actually approached MERC? Knowing it would tip the balance in a whole timezone? that ATM force wasn’t enough? I just lost a kitten ton of respect for JQ, not that I had much for them to begin with….

And is “Praise Jedsus. Go to bread.” your signature? You don’t have a a sense of humour do you? Otherwise you would know a joke said more than a certain number of times just gets annoying to the core. And you have been at it for months! Give it a rest already!

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Jade Quarry has no moral footing to stand on. They had the easiest draw, they spent 20,000 gold buying guilds before the season, and they still failed.

Jade Quarry has the coverage to match Blackgate. In the easy matchups, their maps were queued throughout the day, but they chose not to show up when it mattered.

Perhaps next season, Jade Quarry’s gold would be better spent on buying some server pride….

JQ did not have to do anything to keep ATM because ATM was never leaving in the first place.

JQ did not buy MERC, we had approached them at one point in an attempt to get more than 30 people on between 12pm cst and 5 am cst and nothing came of it. Weeks later, things were rekindled and while some gold was given to help get them over, MERC paid for themselves to transfer.

You actually approached MERC? Knowing it would tip the balance in a whole timezone? that ATM force wasn’t enough? I just lost a kitten ton of respect for JQ, not that I had much for them to begin with….

And is “Praise Jedsus. Go to bread.” your signature? You don’t have a a sense of humour do you? Otherwise you would know a joke said more than a certain number of times just gets annoying to the core. And you have been at it for months! Give it a rest already!

Seigfried is Pot in disguise. Be nicer to others mate.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gilgamesh.7364

Gilgamesh.7364

Those bread jokes are kinda getting old though…

In WvWvW, there will always be 1 winner & 2 losers.

in Match-ups

Posted by: SonofNoob.3102

SonofNoob.3102

Watch out, pot is everywhere! LOL
Say it with me “We are all pot”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gilgamesh.7364

Gilgamesh.7364

Watch out, pot is everywhere! LOL
Say it with me “We are all pot”

Lol sounds like a fantastic bloke if he’s able to rustle the enemies jimmies

In WvWvW, there will always be 1 winner & 2 losers.

in Match-ups

Seigfried.5938

Did you expect me to rage at being called pot? Sorry mate, I don’t throw my server mates under the bus like you would do.

New bunker meta sux