BG ~ JQ ~ SoR Week 7 Gold League

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

Those bread jokes are kinda getting old though…

Why so crusty? I think your sense of humor would’ve risen to the occasion already, ah well.

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

By buying guilds, would you mean Jade Quarry paying ATM to stay on JQ?

Or buying MERC who were already on another tier 1 server?

Or buying 3 EU guilds for leagues?

Jade Quarry has no moral footing to stand on. They had the easiest draw, they spent 20,000 gold buying guilds before the season, and they still failed.

Jade Quarry has the coverage to match Blackgate. In the easy matchups, their maps were queued throughout the day, but they chose not to show up when it mattered.

Perhaps next season, Jade Quarry’s gold would be better spent on buying some server pride….

JQ did not have to do anything to keep ATM because ATM was never leaving in the first place.

JQ did not buy MERC, we had approached them at one point in an attempt to get more than 30 people on between 12pm cst and 5 am cst and nothing came of it. Weeks later, things were rekindled and while some gold was given to help get them over, MERC paid for themselves to transfer.

Praise Jedsus. Go to bread. etc etc etc

You actually approached MERC? Knowing it would tip the balance in a whole timezone? that ATM force wasn’t enough? I just lost a kitten ton of respect for JQ, not that I had much for them to begin with….

And is “Praise Jedsus. Go to bread.” your signature? You don’t have a a sense of humour do you? Otherwise you would know a joke said more than a certain number of times just gets annoying to the core. And you have been at it for months! Give it a rest already!

To both of you in regards to the bread jokes. Don’t read them. Move on and get over it. Others enjoy it, if you ain’t one of them… then there is no need to bring it up.

Stop adding fuel to the fire. I think these forums are bad enough already without you guys bringing the bread into it.

Just take it to the battlefield already and be done with it.

In conclusion, snuggles fiercely

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

Jade Quarry has no moral footing to stand on. They had the easiest draw, they spent 20,000 gold buying guilds before the season, and they still failed.

Jade Quarry has the coverage to match Blackgate. In the easy matchups, their maps were queued throughout the day, but they chose not to show up when it mattered.

Perhaps next season, Jade Quarry’s gold would be better spent on buying some server pride….

JQ did not have to do anything to keep ATM because ATM was never leaving in the first place.

JQ did not buy MERC, we had approached them at one point in an attempt to get more than 30 people on between 12pm cst and 5 am cst and nothing came of it. Weeks later, things were rekindled and while some gold was given to help get them over, MERC paid for themselves to transfer.

You actually approached MERC? Knowing it would tip the balance in a whole timezone? that ATM force wasn’t enough? I just lost a kitten ton of respect for JQ, not that I had much for them to begin with….

And is “Praise Jedsus. Go to bread.” your signature? You don’t have a a sense of humour do you? Otherwise you would know a joke said more than a certain number of times just gets annoying to the core. And you have been at it for months! Give it a rest already!

Yes, we approached a really good guild that had commanders in the time slot(s) we needed PST/OCX/EU. You still out number us in all those areas.

Praise Jedsus.

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reyea.6587

Reyea.6587

As a long time reader of these forums and a first time poster, I just want to say that there is nothing stale about the bread jokes so keep them coming and Praise Jedsus!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

Yes, we approached a really good guild that had commanders in the time slot(s) we needed PST/OCX/EU. You still out number us in all those areas.

Praise Jedsus.

Lol you still recruiting for ocea/SEA? I was wrong, you do have a sense of humour.

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

Seigfried is Pot in disguise. Be nicer to others mate.

Watch out, pot is everywhere! LOL
Say it with me “We are all pot”

I am Potacus.

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

Praise Jedsus.

Lol you still recruiting for ocea/SEA? I was wrong, you do have a sense of humour.

Yes, that is EXACTLY what I bread, I mean said. I applaud you on your reading combreadhension, I mean comprehension

in Match-ups

Posted by: SgtJanitor.3164

SgtJanitor.3164

Why do people get mad about server recruitment?
As far as I see it, it’s always just going to equal out to be more fights for my guild so any server can have at it for all I care.

T1 balance? What a joke. That will never truly happen because as even as the coverage may be, every server suffers from fairweather dropout when they begin to lose the matchup. Not to mention, there is hardly any reward at all for the ppt warfare beyond bragging rights, so why bother?

I don’t know when this all turned to hell, but I seriously don’t see the point in mudslinging the way that everyone is. It’s akin to a college football rivalry. We get it. You have team pride. If you lost, its because of kittenty circumstances and dirty plays by your opponent. We’re all in the same boat, every server has the same issues and the same excuses. Stop taking the kitten and get back to fighting. I need more gold and bags are my only income.

TY

Heurix
Authorized Shoutcaster for ArenaNet, ESL, and DPS

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

Heurix,

Am I not pretty enough
Is my heart too broken

etc etc

I’m sure you know the rest

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Baels.3469

Baels.3469

I think JQ MERC should train some new commanders before the first semester of uni starts in 2014, things could get hairy.

Too late.

Attachments:

Blackgate
[MERC] – Oceanic

(edited by Baels.3469)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gilgamesh.7364

Gilgamesh.7364

These coverage talks lol… The only server that has a right to complain is Eredon Terrace. They’re literally rock bottom and hardly ever win.

Everyone else that complains about coverage (especially those in gold league) will never be satisfied until their server is the one that’s winning.

In WvWvW, there will always be 1 winner & 2 losers.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reverence.6915

Reverence.6915

Way to SiegeWars 2 SoR. Nice to know that our 3 people (Me on a level 41 ele alt) ran off your 60 strong zerg from BlueLake (SoRBL) for hours, until you decided to resort to using not one, not two, not even three…. but Drumroll 4 Trebs@ Ruins to bypass our Heroic defense! Never saw such a weak display of force as I did tonight SoR.

There’s a reason we call them Sanctum of Arrow Carts :P

Expac sucks for WvW players. Asura master race
Beastgate | Faerie Law
Currently residing on SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gilgamesh.7364

Gilgamesh.7364

Way to SiegeWars 2 SoR. Nice to know that our 3 people (Me on a level 41 ele alt) ran off your 60 strong zerg from BlueLake (SoRBL) for hours, until you decided to resort to using not one, not two, not even three…. but Drumroll 4 Trebs@ Ruins to bypass our Heroic defense! Never saw such a weak display of force as I did tonight SoR.

There’s a reason we call them Sanctum of Arrow Carts :P

Those “Eyefinity Champs” & their dreaded Arrow Carts!

In WvWvW, there will always be 1 winner & 2 losers.

in Match-ups

Posted by: SonofNoob.3102

SonofNoob.3102

Seigfried is Pot in disguise. Be nicer to others mate.

Watch out, pot is everywhere! LOL
Say it with me “We are all pot”

I am Potacus.

I am Potacus.

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

I think JQ MERC should train some new commanders before the first semester of uni starts in 2014, things could get hairy.

Too late.

M8

Don’t make me punt you. I’ve been practicing. Maybe, possibly. Whichever really.

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Serkz.3140

Serkz.3140

What an up-leveled ranger got for transferring to BG

Attachments:

80 ele | wolf rank | Bgate

in Match-ups

Seigfried.5938

What an up-leveled ranger got for transferring off BG to JQ

You’re welcome.

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fenrir.9468

Fenrir.9468

Too late.

ase transferred me 4 months to JQ Looking for competitive mvm server and I just want to say that a great commander Vaelrix is one of the best and followed by the use
  I am very happy with my elecion server and I hope that we continue to have very good fights

PS: My English is pretty bad sorry if I wrote something wrong

Kaisa Targaryen Guardian Asura Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: klow.8316

klow.8316

What an up-leveled ranger got for transferring to BG

Yet his signature says born and raised in blackgate. Hmm interesting.

[EMP]Commander FRAME RAM (yes I ment frame)

in Match-ups

Serkz.3140

What an up-leveled ranger got for transferring off BG to JQ

You’re welcome.

Come on now my services were not that cheap. This is what you guys paid me for transferring from Devona’s Rest.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

Did you expect me to rage at being called pot? Sorry mate, I don’t throw my server mates under the bus like you would do.

Any chance you could throw yourself under a bus instead? Just kidding of course.

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

in Match-ups

Posted by: klow.8316

klow.8316

http://i.imgur.com/FVY31gj.jpg
Stats of last week pretty cool

[EMP]Commander FRAME RAM (yes I ment frame)

in Match-ups

Posted by: dwahvel.7356

dwahvel.7356

All Blackgate is missing is the label “America’s Team”.

Hahahahaha yes, let’s make this happen. The irony would be wonderful.

It should happen, I’m glad I made that idea.

“WvW World Champions of NA, Blackgate AKA America’s Team.”

..Maybe if it was your NA making the difference.

But they’re mostly placeholders.

Lol I remember when SoR would boast about being the best NA server…

What an amazing turn of events, hope you guys enjoy that other game!

Everyone’s having a good time and you have to go and be a kitten. Nice job.

Sorry if the truth hurts man, never meant to offend you or what’s left of your server.

All good man you can have the coverage wars win. Our NA guilds will continue to collect BG bags just like we have for the past year. Enjoy those Q’s!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sunt.6835

Sunt.6835

All Blackgate is missing is the label “America’s Team”.

Hahahahaha yes, let’s make this happen. The irony would be wonderful.

It should happen, I’m glad I made that idea.

“WvW World Champions of NA, Blackgate AKA America’s Team.”

..Maybe if it was your NA making the difference.

But they’re mostly placeholders.

Lol I remember when SoR would boast about being the best NA server…

What an amazing turn of events, hope you guys enjoy that other game!

Everyone’s having a good time and you have to go and be a kitten. Nice job.

Sorry if the truth hurts man, never meant to offend you or what’s left of your server.

All good man you can have the coverage wars win. Our NA guilds will continue to collect BG bags just like we have for the past year. Enjoy those Q’s!

i have to admit. we have been getting less bags recently because our enemy always stay in spawn camp.

BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

Well, I’ve skimmed over the forums and my only response is one of my players’ vids with unnecessary censorship

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

in Match-ups

Serkz.3140

http://i.imgur.com/FVY31gj.jpg
Stats of last week pretty cool

Last week’s stats were cool indeed, highest tick in NA and EU:
http://i.imgur.com/7MfwHVA.jpg

in Match-ups

Seigfried.5938

Did you expect me to rage at being called pot? Sorry mate, I don’t throw my server mates under the bus like you would do.

Any chance you could throw yourself under a bus instead? Just kidding of course.

Do you even know what the phrase means?

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

I had to take a breather and pause because I didn’t want to get infracted for all caps but that is the funniest thing I’ve watched in quite some time and it only had like 2 lines from me!

in Match-ups

Posted by: muekung.2518

muekung.2518

It’s simple, We kill Cuddlestrike.

in Match-ups

Seigfried.5938

Praise Jedsus.

It’s not our fault your PUGs don’t show up when the going gets tough. I heard there were 4 ques during that time zone during your ‘easy’ matches and were non existent when you were faced with BG.

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

I’m up for it, maybe then I can keep my tentacle backpack!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

After all she did start it on the BG community forums.
Apparently a spelling error caused this amazingness

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: flickky.2634

flickky.2634

In other news…

KnT is looking for another guild or two to have funsies (casual GvG’s) with during Oceanic at some point this week.

Holla at yo’ girl if you’d be keenbeans.

Flickky / Landsplash
[TwitchTV] [Twitter]
Oceanic Leader of [KnT] Knights of the Temple ~ Blackgate

in Match-ups

Kreen.3925

Do you even know what the phrase means?

Which phrase might that be? Expecting you to rage? That’s hardly news. Or do you mean your use of that cliched metaphor?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Throw_under_the_bus
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=throw%20under%20the%20bus

I fight for JQ.

in Match-ups

Kreen.3925

It’s not our fault your PUGs don’t show up when the going gets tough. I heard there were 4 ques during that time zone during your ‘easy’ matches and were non existent when you were faced with BG.

Of course its not your fault. If it were you would mean something and we both know that’s not the case. Nothing to see here it seems

I fight for JQ.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cuddlepie.8109

Cuddlepie.8109

I refer you to my previous post in which I say "I did not accuse anyone of “buying” guilds"

Also even with TKG and MERC on JQ, BG still out numbers us in OCX, so forgive me if I think that it is better for everyone if they are on JQ.

<shrug> If we outnumber you during OCX its because we rebuilt the community after JQ paid MERC to leave. It illustrates the quality and resilience of the MERC who stayed, and of the BG OCX community in general.

One other factor is that you have some OCX commanders whose preference is to blob. One, in particular, had/has a catchcry “where are my numbers?”. The issue is that this – from a coverage perspective – is penny wise, pound foolish. The blob does deliver bags and stroke egos – but stuff is capped around them by often smaller BG forces.

I believe that more strategically astute decision making in OCX would deliver JQ better results.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

Praise Jedsus.

yeah thats the difference with JQ and SOR militia, when kittens hit the fan most run and dont show up, mostly particpate on karma train fridays and on easy weeks, as for BG they will still show up no matter what the odds are and do everything they can to help.

also that jedsus and bread is getting old, kinda funny to 4 guys but to the rest its just another nuisance post, we are running a serious trolling and pvf business here.

Thief DD : DP : PD : SB
Elementalist S : DD
Blackgate

(edited by Zeke Azul Falcon.5176)

in Match-ups

Seigfried.5938

To JQ and SoR, please take a few people to the OS and kill the DTG gankers in the OS. They are too noobish to actually kill someone on the borderlands, so they gank people who are low on health while dueling or afk people.

Attachments:

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Seigfried.5938

Praise Jedsus.

yeah thats the difference with JQ and SOR militia, when kittens hit the fan most run and dont show up, mostly particpate on karma train fridays and on easy weeks, as for BG they will still show up no matter what the odds are and do everything they can to help.

also that jedsus and bread is getting old, kinda funny to 4 guys but to the rest its just another nuisance post, we are running a serious trolling and pvf business here.

The bread joke isn’t even original. It was aired on simpsons.

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

So I’ve heard talk that RQ transferred to SoS. Please JQ, take them back, I’d like to not fight Novus again for a while.

Better yet, BG, pay them to come there. I dont care, as long as I dont have to deal with his spy accounts.

Lunar Fighter
Tarnished Coast, Hammer guy of [NOPE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

To JQ and SoR, please take a few people to the OS and kill the DTG gankers in the OS. They are too noobish to actually kill someone on the borderlands, so they gank people who are low on health while dueling or afk people.

actually it was a good fight, those EG guys were really good esp that pistol dagger guy with purplexity runes, and they have a couple of PD and some random guys as well. it continued up to spawn point in OS. its a free for all there.

Thief DD : DP : PD : SB
Elementalist S : DD
Blackgate

(edited by Zeke Azul Falcon.5176)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shinji.2063

Shinji.2063

JQ i think it is kinda sad, you have SOR at your beck and call and are still doing poorly. I was hoping we at least have to work this week to try and get first.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

So I’ve heard talk that RQ transferred to SoS. Please JQ, take them back, I’d like to not fight Novus again for a while.

Better yet, BG, pay them to come there. I dont care, as long as I dont have to deal with his spy accounts.

He brings up a good point, BG. JQ donated a guild towards the SoS victory fund, you should be less miserly and donate as well. Tis the season.

PS if you send mes you up back, Santa will burn your houses down

in Match-ups

Posted by: flickky.2634

flickky.2634

Take him back.
Please.
Anyone take the guy.
We will pay you.

Flickky / Landsplash
[TwitchTV] [Twitter]
Oceanic Leader of [KnT] Knights of the Temple ~ Blackgate

in Match-ups

Seigfried.5938

Take him back.
Please.
Anyone take the guy.
We will pay you.

I support this ^

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Posted by: hints.8036

hints.8036

JQ i think it is kinda sad, you have SOR at your beck and call and are still doing poorly. I was hoping we at least have to work this week to try and get first.

SoR just gave BG SM for free..we just wanted a 3 way bag farm for everyone – SoR :-(

http://twitch.tv/risenfall (delayed stream)

Lvl80(Rank) – Eng(362) Necro(245) Mes(245) Thief(131) Guard(131) Ele(29)

in Match-ups

Posted by: KumaTazZ.8054

KumaTazZ.8054

Take him back.
Please.
Anyone take the guy.
We will pay you.

I support this ^

I support this ^

in Match-ups

Posted by: BenL.5312

BenL.5312

I really think all these buying/paying guilds talk is unproductive.
ANET places no restrictions on buying/paying guilds.
These are creations of the server communities themselves.
If BG/JQ feel that the money spent on that is fine, that is their prerogative. Don’t like it? Why not sit down and think about whether it might be worth doing some organization and creating a war chest like they do.

Alternatively, you can PAY your guilds to destack if you to balance that badly. Its all a matter of supply and demand. Party A can complain this sucks cause it’s stacking, PvD or whatever they want to call it, but the bottom line is party A has as much right to complain as party B who was paid to transfer because all of them paid for the game and are free to do what is in it w/o breaching the terms.

Yes, it sucks, but that is how it all works. Money talks and bullkitten walks.

You want to have more fights? Sure, loosen the obsession on PPT and it will help promote timezone destacking. I suggest taking a look at Piken Square which is well know for being a server that is extremely fight oriented and unconcerned about PPT. PPT players and Open field/skirmish players co-exist on the server although the latter are the majority. The server still performs really well despite not being able to beat Viz. Open field guilds assist their ppt players by engaging enemies which allows PPT guilds with the expertise to do what they do best. Both parties are happy.

These complains about coverage and stacking will never end if the culture and mindset of ppt obsession is not changed

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

Seigfriend is Pot in disguise. Be nicer to others mate.

1) L2spell my name
2) I don’t think I am the only one who is getting annoyed with the bread jokes.

Watch out, guys! Seigfreind invented the piano-key necktie!

You’ve got NOTHING! NOTHIING!

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

in Match-ups

Posted by: SlothBear.9846

SlothBear.9846

Watch out, guys! Seigfreind invented the piano-key necktie!

I heard he was also the backup keytaur player for Freddie Goes to Hollywood.