BG ~ JQ ~ SoR Week 7 Gold League

in Match-ups

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

Hello Omnitek,

I am not sure what you are driving at. There’s no coverup. Here’s the link, it’s plain out in the open, we are offering assistance to guilds wanting to transfer over. No secret.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/recruitment/T1-SOR-WANTS-HARDCORES/

Yes, the committee has changed the “not buying guilds” stance because a majority of the guilds represented said go ahead. On how the committee is represented it’s been repeated many times through channels and server reset meetings. Again, there’s no secret. No high/war council, it’s just a simple committee to help the community.

Hope to see you in game more often.

Take care
FW

Question, since SoR is now collecting donations for “assistance packages” (translation: buying guilds) do I, being a SoR player, get to die laughing at the “we dont buy guilds” we still spew out of our collective server mouths?

Or, since only certain people are invited to the “comittees” that make server decisions, am I not supposed to talk about it?

Pls respond,
Concerned SoR citizen

Does the high chancellor of the war council need someone to carry out assinations aswell?

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

Hello Omnitek,

I am not sure what you are driving at. There’s no coverup. Here’s the link, it’s plain out in the open, we are offering assistance to guilds wanting to transfer over. No secret.

Yes, the committee has changed the “not buying guilds” stance because a majority of the guilds represented said go ahead. On how the committee is represented it’s been repeated many times through channels and server reset meetings. Again, there’s no secret. No high/war council, it’s just a simple committee to help the community.

Take care
FW

Question, since SoR is now collecting donations for “assistance packages” (translation: buying guilds) do I, being a SoR player, get to die laughing at the “we dont buy guilds” we still spew out of our collective server mouths?

Or, since only certain people are invited to the “comittees” that make server decisions, am I not supposed to talk about it?

Pls respond,
Concerned SoR citizen

Does the high chancellor of the war council need someone to carry out assinations aswell?

Our you selling your services?

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Le Rooster.8715

Hello Omnitek,

Take care
FW

Pls respond,
Concerned SoR citizen

Yes, did you miss me?

in Match-ups

Seigfried.5938

Hello Omnitek,

Take care
FW

Pls respond,
Concerned SoR citizen

Yes, did you miss me?

I would buy you.. I mean pay you from the BG warchest, but I don’t have access yet

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Posted by: Omnitek.3876

Omnitek.3876

Hello Omnitek,

Yes, the committee has changed the “not buying guilds” stance because a majority of the guilds represented said go ahead. On how the committee is represented it’s been repeated many times through channels and server reset meetings. Again, there’s no secret. No high/war council, it’s just a simple setup of committee to help the community and Indo has given his blessings and still remains the Speaker.

I am sorry that you feel excluded. Hope to see you in game more often.

Take care
FW

Pls respond,
Concerned SoR citizen

Hi fan!

My name is A L T S. Maybe you have seen around a few times. I play every, single night in wvw. I would like access to the forums where you all have your discussions.

Thanks.

A L T S
Skritt Happens

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

Hello Omnitek,

Yes, the committee has changed the “not buying guilds” stance because a majority of the guilds represented said go ahead. On how the committee is represented it’s been repeated many times through channels and server reset meetings. Again, there’s no secret. No high/war council, it’s just a simple setup of committee to help the community and Indo has given his blessings and still remains the Speaker.

Take care
FW

Pls respond,
Concerned SoR citizen

Is it true that Indo has quit? Or did his motherboard just break?

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

I hope the thinly veiled hype of SoR getting a fresh EU infusion is true.
I don’t think TC’s body is ready and we don’t really want to see them that often now that T2-T3 is getting more fun.

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

Hello Omnitek,

Take care
FW

Pls respond,
Concerned SoR citizen

Is it true that Indo has quit? Or did his motherboard just break?

I’m sure they’re somehow related.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

That Banana Bread cost me 48 silver. I sent it with every expectation of him selling it on the TP but he sent it back

And to be fair, I said T1 South American. :P

You need to hear the banana song

Is it the banana in PJ

Bananas in pajamas are coming down the stairs,

Bananas in pajamas are coming down in pairs,

Bananas in pajamas are chasing teddy bears,

’cause on Tuesdays they all try to catch them unawares

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

Hello Omnitek,

Take care
FW

Pls respond,
Concerned SoR citizen

Yes, did you miss me?

Yes i missed my KFC deep fried chicken wings

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

in Match-ups

Le Rooster.8715

Hello Omnitek,

Take care
FW

Pls respond,
Concerned SoR citizen

Yes, did you miss me?

Yes i missed my KFC deep fried chicken wings

I prefer Red Rooster.

in Match-ups

Seigfried.5938

Rooster where were you 2 weeks ago? Wanted to duel in the OS.

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

And where is ascii?

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

and Indo has given his blessings

Does he do weddings as well?

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

Good fights on BG BL tonight with our motley crew team. Lots of fun. Thanks to our opponents for some great fights. So many bags

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

in Match-ups

Seigfried.5938

And where is ascii?

How should I know?

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

And where is ascii?

Still banned apparently, dunno why given from what I’ve seen he conducts himself on the forum well and is one of the most respected posters on the necro forum.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

And where is ascii?

Still banned apparently, dunno why given from what I’ve seen he conducts himself on the forum well and is one of the most respected posters on the necro forum.

Word is its from past infractions, some of the people I know that got banned in that wave hadn’t posted or got a infraction for a while so who knows. Wish he could update his Build thread though.

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sanchez.4017

Sanchez.4017

Hello Omnitek,

Take care
FW

Pls respond,
Concerned SoR citizen

Hi fan!

My name is A L T S. Maybe you have seen around a few times. I play every, single night in wvw. I would like access to the forums where you all have your discussions.

Thanks.

I can personally vouch for ALTS, he’s an excellent tactical TSYM necro commander back in the days. Can ask Bashido (OP of this thread) if you don’t believe me.

Ghost Scout – You can’t kill what you can’t see.

(edited by Sanchez.4017)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Omnitek.3876

Omnitek.3876

Oh he knows exactly who I am. No worries. Trying to see if we can open the doors to make SoR a community again. It hasn’t been since week 2 of leagues.

A L T S
Skritt Happens

in Match-ups

Posted by: SonofNoob.3102

SonofNoob.3102

Oh he knows exactly who I am. No worries. Trying to see if we can open the doors to make SoR a community again. It hasn’t been since week 2 of leagues.

You are referring to the internal drama in week 2 right?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

I hope the thinly veiled hype of SoR getting a fresh EU infusion is true.
I don’t think TC’s body is ready and we don’t really want to see them that often now that T2-T3 is getting more fun.

You might see some new guilds on SoR come post leagues. One or two french guilds possibly. A sea guild is interested. Tsym coming back in roughly a month. There’s no ZDS that will magically boost us to first place, but we will build up slowly and surely, like we always do. Also many SoR main commanders have been gone for finals/holidays. Some guilds have moved on to other games, but they’ll all come back. They always do

(edited by Doomdesire.9365)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Esqi.8496

Esqi.8496

WM to SoR? Orlyyyyyyyyy

[TKG] Flake

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

WM to SoR? Orlyyyyyyyyy

You heard nothing! Go back to bread!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fannwong.3059

Fannwong.3059

Hey Steven,

I think you misunderstood me. I know who ALTS is, I have a lot of respect for his commanding.

I have a friends/followers list. And I pop into NA, OCN, SEA, early EU time to play/discuss and I don’t see ALTS on the list so that’s why I wrote as such. However, I am glad to see him concerned. We need more folks like this, who are willing to be part of the effort to grow the community.

FW

Hello Omnitek,

Take care
FW

Pls respond,
Concerned SoR citizen

Hi fan!

Thanks.

I can personally vouch for ALTS, he’s an excellent tactical TSYM necro commander back in the days. Can ask Bashido (OP of this thread) if you don’t believe me.

[SoX] – JQ

(edited by Fannwong.3059)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sanchez.4017

Sanchez.4017

All good then, I hate to see people trash talking to him or ignore his contributions.

Ghost Scout – You can’t kill what you can’t see.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gilgamesh.7364

Gilgamesh.7364

WM to SoR? Orlyyyyyyyyy

BG’s like the unofficial Korean server… I don’t see that happening.

In WvWvW, there will always be 1 winner & 2 losers.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiltor.9362

Kiltor.9362

Thanks for the 15v20 tonight ons. was good fights, hopefully it was fun for you guys as it was for us! looking forward to more.

Kiltor – [Retribution] –

in Match-ups

Posted by: fdgod.9710

fdgod.9710

Thanks for the fun Kiltor, but it was 15v15, only the first round was 20 because we thought it was a 20v20. Anyway, was awesome! Hope to do it again sometime.

in Match-ups

Gilgamesh.7364

what was the score

in Match-ups

Posted by: Night Hawk Ix.7360

Night Hawk Ix.7360

[/quote]

Does the high chancellor of the war council need someone to carry out assinations aswell?[/quote]

Our you selling your services?[/quote]

Yes, did you miss me?[/quote]

I would buy you.. I mean pay you from the BG warchest, but I don’t have access yet[/quote]

Gawd No, Not on BG he’s a SoSer and thats where he needs to stay.

Mez You Up
Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aurust.8961

Aurust.8961

Fannwong’s posts cannot be retaliated against…. too pro.

Master- [DKLT] The Darkness and The Light
JQ WvW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Diehard.1432

Diehard.1432

WM to SoR? Orlyyyyyyyyy

Unofficial Korean/Filipino/Thai server?

Garuda X, lvl 80 human Siamoth Ranger JQ SEA
[VaL]

in Match-ups

Gilgamesh.7364

WM to SoR? Orlyyyyyyyyy

Unofficial Korean/Filipino/Thai server?

Our SEA is stronk

in Match-ups

Gilgamesh.7364

Fannwong’s posts cannot be retaliated against…. too pro.

He needs to stop killing us with kindness so I can troll him :/

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

None. Bread Quarry pays people in bread.

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

Blobstralia, m8. Struuuth.

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

Blobstralia, m8. Struuuth.

m8

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!

So nice to run into friendly people on the battlefield! <3

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: MaLeVoLenT.8129

MaLeVoLenT.8129

Thanks for the 15v20 tonight ons. was good fights, hopefully it was fun for you guys as it was for us! looking forward to more.

The first match was 15v20. It was a miscommunication, I thought we were doing 20v20! However the rest of the rounds were 15v15. Good fights though! I’m sorry about the BG that wouldnt listen and stand on the side lines.

~The Mad Court~ [OnS]Onslaught GM
Malevolent Omen -Guardian
Mad King Mal -Rev

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

In other news , BG has offered JQ 1 billion million gold to take second place. Our “council” will consider your offer :P

Edit. Heres a picture of our council in a board meeting lol

Attachments:

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

(edited by Fuzzion.2504)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Smokee.1754

Smokee.1754

HB video up from this weeks matchup. Not many fights in it, but I hope you enjoy the editing.

[HB] Herfolge Boldklub – Competitive online gaming since 2001
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY5l_0BX0TrarJeOLpDXAFTLtiCkygRtC
Nominated “Internet tough guy” 2013 by Tarkus

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

HB video up from this weeks matchup. Not many fights in it, but I hope you enjoy the editing.

Awesome editing job, real feeling in that. With more fights that would be a great clip.

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nakoor.1980

Nakoor.1980

The first match was 15v20. It was a miscommunication, I thought we were doing 20v20! However the rest of the rounds were 15v15. Good fights though! I’m sorry about the BG that wouldnt listen and stand on the side lines.

Yeah, that’s what he was trying to say. Whether it was BG or JQ adds that arena is near impossible to use it for what it was made for, I guess it’s back to the old spot for us until Anet decides to come up with a better system for that place or people can be bit more respectful of such. Good fights though overall. We wanted to keep going 15v20 to be honest haha.

in Match-ups

Posted by: ReverendChan.8467

ReverendChan.8467

Score Update!

SS needs more Asura… :/

Most Adorable Necro NA,
Schnigle <3

Most Adorable Na [chan]
Cutest Necro of Aspenwood

(edited by ReverendChan.8467)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elftech.6851

Elftech.6851

Taking open challenges to those who want that mysterious bag tonic

http://youtu.be/LYN-747G5wE

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeydra.4386

Jeydra.4386

One of my stalkers is WvW’ing on an uplevelled Necro and he’s got the gall to trashtalk me while acting like a serious and dedicated BG player lol! The irony has got to be one of the most hilarious things I’ve seen all week.

in Match-ups

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

One of my stalkers is WvW’ing on an uplevelled Necro and he’s got the gall to trashtalk me while acting like a serious and dedicated BG player lol! The irony has got to be one of the most hilarious things I’ve seen all week.

They still stalking you all this time?

Can’t say I am surprised, seems a lot of your brethren on BG (based off the numerous responses in this thread) consider this video a game a JOB and become berry berry serious when it comes to da ppt.

(edited by scootshoot.6583)

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!

SS needs more Asura… :/

Most Adorable Necro NA,
Schnigle <3

Well mayb if you had been online you coulda been there! How dar you sleep/work/have a life! :P

<3

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Smokee.1754

Smokee.1754

Thanks for bringing fights tonight in JQ bl, it was alot of fun.

[HB] Herfolge Boldklub – Competitive online gaming since 2001
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY5l_0BX0TrarJeOLpDXAFTLtiCkygRtC
Nominated “Internet tough guy” 2013 by Tarkus