Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

Random stuff about SoS being picked on.

Nevermind my earlier post about FA’s forum tears. SoS ones are pretty tasty too. xD

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: MomentofWeakness.1246

MomentofWeakness.1246

Well I had to log in way late to reset and leave after about 4 hours, but thank you SoS and FA. I know that early on that 2v1 was brutal from what I heard but man, I take over while its still going and you guys get farmed.. then you all logged off or hopped maps after like 3 consecutive losses. What is up with that….. I was hoping for good fights but all I got was KITTENRY!

I started leading eb around 9pm when we were getting 2v1ed by FA on durious and you guys on QL and you lost everything but your eb keep & aldons by 10:30pm all because your guys couldn’t get inside towers and man siege before we get to door. TC are excellent siege manners! best I have siege. I wish we had militia that manned siege as good as TC. But then I had to leave (wife aggro). I really wasn’t looking forward to the 70 man blob aoeing choke on TC keep and wping in again and again. Still it was funny and I find it hilarious that people complain about 2v1. kitten happens SoS gets targeted all the time cuz we have the weakest coverage of 3 servers but meh. playing for ppt is so 2012…

@ TC on SOS border on reset. Stop hugging hills/set with 2-3 trebs and 5-6 acs. There was a ac along the wall on hills every spot and 3-4 scouts in hills at all times. TC wins because you play ppt and have trained your militia that it’s fun to sit on stuff and press 1,2,3. TC also wins cuz FA will go for ez ppt on SOS instead of pushing TC border at all times but eh. Once I realized that sos wasn’t going to get fights on sos border I moved the 30-40 we had to EB and started running around…

PS: See you in EB.

It was around 10:30pm server or so when I took over and what you describe wasn’t the case we wiped SOS a few times near Golanta, Jerrifer’s, and LLK. Only FA re-took our outer towers but once y’all left for the last time we took the outer’s back and FA then lost their t3 Anzalias and t3 Mendons, I think you guys pushed ogre/pang after they went durios or maybe it happened in the reverse. As far as sieging we just played for fights til 2am server. We had some people tap smc, do upgrades, and hold our camps but we went on the hunt for 4 hours so I’m not sure about your tower-siege story. And yeah I don’t remember fighting you except maybe once I believe the SOS commander was Reese from EP.

See you in the field

Its Choo – 250,000 Kills in WvW and Counting…
WvW Commander – NA PST
Sexiest Level 80 Charr Guardian In The Game

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kyrych.8174

Kyrych.8174

Well I had to log in way late to reset and leave after about 4 hours, but thank you SoS and FA. I know that early on that 2v1 was brutal from what I heard but man, I take over while its still going and you guys get farmed.. then you all logged off or hopped maps after like 3 consecutive losses. What is up with that….. I was hoping for good fights but all I got was KITTENRY!

I started leading eb around 9pm when we were getting 2v1ed by FA on durious and you guys on QL and you lost everything but your eb keep & aldons by 10:30pm all because your guys couldn’t get inside towers and man siege before we get to door. TC are excellent siege manners! best I have siege. I wish we had militia that manned siege as good as TC. But then I had to leave (wife aggro). I really wasn’t looking forward to the 70 man blob aoeing choke on TC keep and wping in again and again. Still it was funny and I find it hilarious that people complain about 2v1. kitten happens SoS gets targeted all the time cuz we have the weakest coverage of 3 servers but meh. playing for ppt is so 2012…

@ TC on SOS border on reset. Stop hugging hills/set with 2-3 trebs and 5-6 acs. There was a ac along the wall on hills every spot and 3-4 scouts in hills at all times. TC wins because you play ppt and have trained your militia that it’s fun to sit on stuff and press 1,2,3. TC also wins cuz FA will go for ez ppt on SOS instead of pushing TC border at all times but eh. Once I realized that sos wasn’t going to get fights on sos border I moved the 30-40 we had to EB and started running around…

It was around 10:30pm server or so when I took over and what you describe wasn’t the case we wiped SOS a few times near Golanta, Jerrifer’s, and LLK. Only FA re-took our outer towers but once y’all left for the last time we took the outer’s back and FA then lost their t3 Anzalias and t3 Mendons, I think you guys pushed ogre/pang after they went durios or maybe it happened in the reverse. As far as sieging we just played for fights til 2am server. We had some people tap smc, do upgrades, and hold our camps but we went on the hunt for 4 hours so I’m not sure about your tower-siege story. And yeah I don’t remember fighting you except maybe once I believe the SOS commander was Reese from EP.

See you in the field

Chuu, how come you let FA get a waypoint in SMC? I had to log in in the morning and clean that mess up

FA commander on EB, good job on SMC defense. Too bad you got some lack of organization by the end and that cost you the waypoint.

Edit: also big thanks to Guardable and TC for helping with SMC nuisance.

Chudozver [EP]

(edited by Kyrych.8174)

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

See you in the field

Luvpie was off by that time. I think his time keeping is a bit off, bceause I’m pretty sure his wife brained him with a frying pan as he logged off a little before 10pm but we were in EB around ~ 7:30 ish

EP was probably leading afterwards, but it wasn’t a raid night for them and I’m sure our OCX was busy taking a prybar to the campmasters in SoSBL.

Should be a fun weekend once TC’s organized groups start fighting again.

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: efk.3427

efk.3427

Bro, guys woah. Woah bros.

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atreidies.6257

Atreidies.6257

This thread is off to a good start

[NV] Night Vision
Trick Trick Trick
Guild Leader

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Equinox.4195

Equinox.4195

See you in the field

Yeah, you didn’t start commanding until Reese was half-way in, and that was around…12:30 Server? Because I didn’t actually enter EBG until somewhere around 11:15-11:30 server time because Luvpie left the map and the 1-hour-long queue was gone, and Bane was still commanding for the longest time when Generalrob and Reese had been tagged up. By the time you started commanding, it was over an hour after Luvpie left, we lost the queue on the map and most of our force. Reese had anywhere from 25-30 with 45 being the max in one fight, whereas you could probably cover a minimap in green dots with the zerg you assembled given your celebrity commander status on TC. You definitely weren’t going to find good fights with that disparity in numbers. Maybe next time you can get on the map before Luvpie leaves. That’d be fun to watch.

Just so there’s no confusion. Was still a very interesting night. Too bad I didn’t come sooner.

Equinox the Undying – Thug Necromancer
http://www.youtube.com/EPEquinox

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luvpie.8350

Luvpie.8350

TC I know why you don’t like FA now. right now they have lead. They brought a 50 man zerg to SoS and zoom hacked to destroy treb behind gate/acs… pathetic server blob that has to cheat when they outnumber defenders 5to1 easy

Apply @ Fang-Gaming.US
Follow @twitch.tv/Luvpie

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

I’m almost certain that using ACs to hit stuff behind a gate isnt cheating, but they HAVE been known to use any less than respectable trick they can whenever possible. AKA invuln spot siege, camping in invuln spots off the cliffs. I dont usually actually dislike any enemy in this game, but some of FA have shown themselves to be both poor losers AND winners.

Lunar Fighter
Tarnished Coast, Hammer guy of [NOPE]

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: UltraHiDef.4809

UltraHiDef.4809

Meow is looking for GvGs, whisper me in game or mail me.

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aberrant.6749

Aberrant.6749

Furry RP guild?

Tarnished Coast
Salvage 4 Profit + MF Guide – http://tinyurl.com/l8ff6pa

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rhongomyniad.5081

Rhongomyniad.5081

Awesome fights in EBG the past few hours!

Although SOS have the smallest numbers, they’re playing king makers as they switch allegiances 2v1 wise – this feels like real WvWvW, great fun!

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: electriette.8952

electriette.8952

TC I know why you don’t like FA now. right now they have lead. They brought a 50 man zerg to SoS and zoom hacked to destroy treb behind gate/acs… pathetic server blob that has to cheat when they outnumber defenders 5to1 easy

don’t worry darling, by the time weekday comes TC will gain the lead and we will hear a lot of qq about how much TC is a blobbing server and all of us are zergling baddies who hide behind towers and man two acs at the SAME TIME.

oh oh AND they will say that SoS is TC’s lapdogs and how we 2v1 them etc.

and to any new visitors to this thread, this is essentially all of FA’s responses to this thread for the rest of the week:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElFSjDXLZoM

(edited by electriette.8952)

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Wow, you guys need a nap. It’s getting emotional in here.

All this 2v1 talk, blobs and hate for FA. Is this a product of TC guilds moving to SOS?

Maybe take a break and spend some time with your families for the holidays.

Cheers

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

UltraHiDef.4809

Furry RP guild?

Yes, I’m awesome.

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: kaian.2615

kaian.2615

Good fights, TC and SoS. Meow have enjoyed BEAR’s, CnB’s, and Awe’s bags, they’ll be put to good use.

I loled, isnt Meow the BG guild, that transfered out of T1, because they couldnt take the heat? what happened did SoR and JQ spank u too hard?

[CNB] Sea of Sorrows

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

MomentofWeakness.1246

See you in the field

Chuu, how come you let FA get a waypoint in SMC? I had to log in in the morning and clean that mess up

FA commander on EB, good job on SMC defense. Too bad you got some lack of organization by the end and that cost you the waypoint.

Haha good one I don’t think anyone on TC “let” FA get SMC, however, CERN wasn’t assigned EB and I did not even get on Guild Wars til 9pm server, but we weren’t in EB until later than that. Stuff happens, it was way-pointed when I took over.

WvW Commander – NA PST

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

MomentofWeakness.1246

See you in the field

Yeah, you didn’t start commanding until Reese was half-way in, and that was around…12:30 Server? Because I didn’t actually enter EBG until somewhere around 11:15-11:30 server time because Luvpie left the map and the 1-hour-long queue was gone, and Bane was still commanding for the longest time when Generalrob and Reese had been tagged up. By the time you started commanding, it was over an hour after Luvpie left, we lost the queue on the map and most of our force. Reese had anywhere from 25-30 with 45 being the max in one fight, whereas you could probably cover a minimap in green dots with the zerg you assembled given your celebrity commander status on TC. You definitely weren’t going to find good fights with that disparity in numbers. Maybe next time you can get on the map before Luvpie leaves. That’d be fun to watch.

Just so there’s no confusion. Was still a very interesting night. Too bad I didn’t come sooner.

I think I was on earlier than 11pm server, it was around 10:30pm server that I took over, but I can understand the numbers dying off, sort of, it was late for NA on the East Coast but then again SoS has great OCX and I was hoping that they would take over. FA still had a good size group on the map for a few fights ([HOPE] and [Nv]), in all though, it was quite boring. We also did not have a “massive” zerg when I took over, like I said it was late a lot of TC NA had logged I usually get the night_owl crew with me on EB at that time, anyhow it was just boring, I was bummed. Me and Luvpie have fought quite a few times, I think I got only one fight with him last night before he logged off. But it was just a militia-fest for all 3 servers there. Only about 12 CERN got into EB, everyone else was done for the night. If I have time late tonight hopefully people show up and we can get some good fights in, but I have been quite busy IRL.

WvW Commander – NA PST

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rhongomyniad.5081

Rhongomyniad.5081

All this 2v1 talk, blobs and hate for FA. Is this a product of TC guilds moving to SOS?

Cheers

You wouldn’t happen to be related to “Kimbosbeard” now would you? If you do bump into him, tell him to rage less and enjoy my care packages more!

We make tonnes of money in PVE so tell him to consider his repair costs covered in perpetuity

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

MomentofWeakness.1246

Cheers

Are you licensed to give this kind of advice? Many people have one or more server’s they have a distaste for I’m not so sure jumping to unsupported conclusions about a server you aren’t on is the most efficient way to dissect the forum thread. Personally I like FA, because you guys fight all week long I don’t think TC is mad about Guild xfers either.. if they are enjoying the game then that’s what matters. I’d rather have people to fight against then have them leave GW2 entirely.

WvW Commander – NA PST

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bucket Lips.5017

Bucket Lips.5017

I’m liking this matchup so far. Keep working hard FA and SoS. We (TC) likely won’t field the presence we typically do for the next couple weeks. Holidays and what not.

Are you serious dude? Do you think that TC is the ONLY server that celebrates the holidays? That is the dumbest comment I’ve read in quite awhile lol.

Bucket Lips

Fort Aspenwood

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: grabemx.9836

grabemx.9836

don’t worry darling, by the time weekday comes TC will gain the lead and we will hear a lot of qq about how much TC is a blobbing server and all of us are zergling baddies who hide behind towers and man two acs at the SAME TIME.

and to any new visitors to this thread, this is essentially all of FA’s responses to this thread for the rest of the week:

And this is what it’s like dealing with TC trolls.

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Cheers

You wouldn’t happen to be related to “Kimbosbeard” now would you? If you do bump into him, tell him to rage less and enjoy my care packages more!

We make tonnes of money in PVE so tell him to consider his repair costs covered in perpetuity

I can’t say I know him, but if I see him I’ll “lol” at him for you.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Cheers

Are you licensed to give this kind of advice? Many people have one or more server’s they have a distaste for I’m not so sure jumping to unsupported conclusions about a server you aren’t on is the most efficient way to dissect the forum thread. Personally I like FA, because you guys fight all week long I don’t think TC is mad about Guild xfers either.. if they are enjoying the game then that’s what matters. I’d rather have people to fight against then have them leave GW2 entirely.

Wut?

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kigera.9584

Kigera.9584

And this is what it’s like dealing with TC trolls.

I want to play this game too. This reminds me of some FA when they win they a battle

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

I’m almost certain that using ACs to hit stuff behind a gate isnt cheating, but they HAVE been known to use any less than respectable trick they can whenever possible. AKA invuln spot siege, camping in invuln spots off the cliffs. I dont usually actually dislike any enemy in this game, but some of FA have shown themselves to be both poor losers AND winners.

aaaand because we have a couple of stupid forum trolls, u put the whole server in one little box? ok yeah there are trolls that shoulder pad or whine in the forums…BUT tell me 1 server that doesnt have a forum troll like this!

yes im sure there is a few people on our server that use the arrow cart thing, but every server i have faced has a few people that do that. i have chased people to invul spots from both of your servers. my ac’s have been taken down with acs and dragontooth where it shouldn’t have been reached by both of your servers. so yeah u have the exact same trolls as we have and the exact same foul tactics users as we have.

so hating a server, because of forums trolls and a few unpleasant experiences in game, even though both of your servers do the exact same thing,is stupid!

i have met amazing fighters and great guilds from both of your servers and i had a ton of fun fighting both of u. i dont care if there is a few black sheep that troll a and use some foul tactics as i know that both of u fight hard and are great servers. our server is not very different from yours. we have people that love to roam, we have zerglings, we have coordinated guilds, we have fairweathers, we have trolls, we have people that scout, we have people that rp, and we have hillarious people same as u. and yes also people that get frustrated, jealous, angry,stupid, arrogant and drunk!

so please less drama, more fighting!

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

That’s how we react to farming carrots. You should hear what happens when a stomp occurs.

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kigera.9584

Kigera.9584

That’s how we react to farming carrots. You should hear what happens when a stomp occurs.

Lol, god bless my eardrums then.

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Joe.6184

Joe.6184

Good fights, TC and SoS. Meow have enjoyed BEAR’s, CnB’s, and Awe’s bags, they’ll be put to good use.

I loled, isnt Meow the BG guild, that transfered out of T1, because they couldnt take the heat? what happened did SoR and JQ spank u too hard?

BEAR and CNB trashtalking us? Would you like some gvg to prove that you are better than us? We can do 15v15 as usual or 15 v 15BEAR+15 CNB in the arena if you guys want to.

FA Forum Warrior

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: urak.4863

urak.4863

aaaand because we have a couple of stupid forum trolls, u put the whole server in one little box? ok yeah there are trolls that shoulder pad or whine in the forums…BUT tell me 1 server that doesnt have a forum troll like this!

yes im sure there is a few people on our server that use the arrow cart thing, but every server i have faced has a few people that do that. i have chased people to invul spots from both of your servers. my ac’s have been taken down with acs and dragontooth where it shouldn’t have been reached by both of your servers. so yeah u have the exact same trolls as we have and the exact same foul tactics users as we have.

so hating a server, because of forums trolls and a few unpleasant experiences in game, even though both of your servers do the exact same thing,is stupid!

i have met amazing fighters and great guilds from both of your servers and i had a ton of fun fighting both of u. i dont care if there is a few black sheep that troll a and use some foul tactics as i know that both of u fight hard and are great servers. our server is not very different from yours. we have people that love to roam, we have zerglings, we have coordinated guilds, we have fairweathers, we have trolls, we have people that scout, we have people that rp, and we have hillarious people same as u. and yes also people that get frustrated, jealous, angry,stupid, arrogant and drunk!

so please less drama, more fighting!

I eat breakfast for dinner.

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: brandon.6735

brandon.6735

BEAR and CNB trashtalking us? Would you like some gvg to prove that you are better than us? We can do 15v15 as usual or 15 v 15BEAR+15 CNB in the arena if you guys want to.

Don’t bother with them.They will only GvG if there a tower/keep to hide in.

Guardianhipster
Thiefhipster

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Traxien Cion.9261

Traxien Cion.9261

See you in the field

That was more the fault of SoS than TC. Chuu wasn’t even commanding at the time. Whoever was commanding the SoS force just kinda holed up in Jerrifers and tried to double team LLK (unsuccessfully) for 3+ hours, during which time FA was able to upgrade SMC due to lack of pressure from either side.

Traxien Cion – Ranger | Traxien Kills – Warrior | [STUN] | TC Commander

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: luckydice.3194

luckydice.3194

[zzzz] guild u are the best and classiest guild with your 5v1 kill on me
i dont whisper enemies hardly ever but since u wanna dance, laugh, jump, and throw siege on my corpse i wanted to chat a bit and then u spam mail boxed me lol

i think u guys were raging more u couldnt handle me 1v1

and i have no clue who furiousbeard is

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: electriette.8952

electriette.8952

i dont whisper enemies hardly ever but since u wanna dance, laugh, jump, and throw siege on my corpse i wanted to chat a bit and then u spam mail boxed me lol

oh god rhongo it’s this guy loool
just to clarify, all of us were laughing at how angry you were, not so much mad. sorry to disappoint! >:

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luvpie.8350

Luvpie.8350

it was treb behind se bay gate… I don’t see a way to ac that without zoomhacking. anyways moving on…

Ty all fa/tc that came to sos border today. was fun running around trying to defend. GODs good fights. see you in game

Apply @ Fang-Gaming.US
Follow @twitch.tv/Luvpie

(edited by Luvpie.8350)

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

lol

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: FXLEACH.9436

FXLEACH.9436

Another glorious week of hammertrain auto attack warriors with a dash of full zerk thieves/eles that run away as fast as possible after one hit (that puts them at half health).

Thanks to APS for the interesting fights in TCBL recently. I also learned of an arrow cart placement that I’d never thought of (when attacking the NE tower) which was pretty cool.

Have a good week all.

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tallis.5607

Tallis.5607

Well, to FA’s defence… ANet considers it perfectly legal to ‘zoom hack’. I don’t know what these people are thinking, but for ANet it is perfectly acceptable to make your GW2 screen a 1:30 ratio so you can shoot ACs around gates or over walls.

Personally, I consider it cheating, but since ANet allows it, you can’t really call it cheating, I guess.

I put it up in the same category as camping the spawn exits, ganking people in JPs, dancing on people corpses after 3v1s or killing people’s yak parades: technically it’s not cheating, but it’s not really decent server-behaviour either.

Tallis – Perpetual newbie – Tarnished Coast.
Always carries a towel – Never panics – Eats cookies.

(edited by Tallis.5607)

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: kraftie.4765

kraftie.4765

I don’t know if you read this, but to the Bronze Invader Ranger from CB: I’m sorry the guy killed you at Klovan, he was tunnel visioning. I tried to find you and say sorry, but couldn’t find you. It was you (and your ele friend) earlier at NW camp in TCBL right?

And to the Silver Footman from FA, whose name I can’t say ‘cause of forum rules. Keep trashtalking us in whispers, having a good laugh right now (cheer up tho too, don’t be mad); and wash your mouth with the salt we sent you.

Yup, that was us on NW camp xD. Every borderland was so dead at that time so we moved to EBG to find some fights.. Shame about that thief when I came to say Hi, I lagged out for a bit and by time it was over I was a corpse :p

[Envy]
Sanctum of Rall

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Well, to FA’s defence… ANet considers it perfectly legal to ‘zoom hack’. I don’t know what these people are thinking, but for ANet it is perfectly acceptable to make your GW2 screen a 1:30 ratio so you can shoot ACs around gates or over walls.

Personally, I consider it cheating, but since ANet allows it, you can’t really call it cheating, I guess.

I put it up in the same category as camping the spawn exits, ganking people in JPs, dancing on people corpses after 3v1s or killing people’s yak parades: technically it’s not cheating, but it’s not really decent server-behaviour either.

I feel a light drizzle…

Perhaps rain?

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shrouded.6450

Shrouded.6450

Too early to tell in the weekend, there maybe a storm throughout the week tho…Just like the last time.

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lurock Turoth.9085

Lurock Turoth.9085

To the ret guys who kept attacking [YOHO] and [TMGT] on fabl tonight, STAHP, FOR YOUR OWN GOOD STAHP.

What were you trying to prove?

Angst Hex, [FLOT] BG Havoc/Roaming
http://www.twitch.tv/disasterdrew

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Purely out of curiosity, how long of shifts has CL been pulling since reset? Did you guys pull a full 15~+ hours?

Either way, tried commanding EB tonight. Lasted like an hour and I just gave up and thanked the whole of 6~ people who decided to follow. Zombie coast and GF doin work though. Good fights on EB either way

(they complained when there was no tag, didnt follow, then complained about there not being one after I stopped.)

Lunar Fighter

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Doesn’t sound like [NOPE] is being appreciated. Come to FA

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

UltraHiDef.4809

No, we were an SoS guild, and not a BG guild. And yes, we did spank SoR and JQ, but I remember spanking you yesterday even harder.

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Doesn’t sound like [NOPE] is being appreciated. Come to FA

Naw, we like it here too much for that Our guild had a good night tonight, for what training nights usually are. I just picked up the tag after we had already called it a night on the event because we were being pressured hard and needed someone to take over.

Also, TC lost a guild? I havent heard about this yet, not even any talk about it around.

Lunar Fighter

(edited by Nickthemoonwolf.1485)

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ren.6351

Ren.6351

Hi,

Any SOS/FA SEA/OCX guilds wanna have a GvG this week? I’d like to arrange some 15v15/20v20 if time allows, we’re mid/late SEA! Drop me a mail or pm in game! See you guys around.

Blackgate – Guardian – Leaxanna
Leader of Presence [Awe] – Awevival? :D

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nyx Xox.3540

Nyx Xox.3540

Meow’s bags are also always just as delicious. Keep in mind when running into us you running into our smaller fewer OCX players.

Getting our OCX squad into GvG’s we would like to set something up. Had a few of my members talk to you and some others. We never get a response though.

Trash talk? One of my members said something. lol So defensive. We would love to GvG you guys as said before. Not to prove anything but just to enjoy a GvG with you guys and learn from each other Please let me know!

Its Nyx Yo
[CNB] Guild leader/Commander
Sea of Sorrows

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chewy.9263

Chewy.9263

forum warriors of the week:

Abberant and Furiousbeard from FA: I love reading your posts, sincerely.

Nickthemoonwolf from TC: please stop talking.

Luvpie from SoS: Love the commander… Love him!

Love

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

UltraHiDef.4809

Getting our OCX squad into GvG’s we would like to set something up. Had a few of my members talk to you and some others. We never get a response though.

My mail is still embty, I haven’t been contacted yet. Feel free to contact Fidd or myself.