Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ruru.1302

Ruru.1302

Just ran face first into [NOPE] zerg of 25 by myself. Managed to spike one, lmao. [VAIN] necro here

mag
[Mada] Apocryfia

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bucket Lips.5017

Bucket Lips.5017

Well hello Mags, long time no see :P

Bucket Lips

Fort Aspenwood

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zoel.9154

Zoel.9154

it would be super awful if fa ignored mags and then mags got a lot of points and ended up in our matchups more often

we would neve rlet that happen

Zoel – GM of [coVn]

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zoel.9154

Zoel.9154

holy god that fight outside bay in fabl was amazing

Zoel – GM of [coVn]

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Spockime.1364

Spockime.1364

Just ran face first into [NOPE] zerg of 25 by myself. Managed to spike one, lmao. [VAIN] necro here

Yeah that was me you spiked. Trying out a new build and its a little more squishy than intended. On the flip side, the commander told everyone to ignore you, including me, but by the time I turned around you had popped every cooldown in the book and I was dead. It was nice watching 5 or so people take another minute to kill you. I don’t feel too bad about it.

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: cobracommander.5861

cobracommander.5861

If the forum popo don’t close down this pvf mag-FA matchup by tomorrow I’ll be disappointed.

Darth
Necro
CD-FA-TC-HoD-SoS-TC-FA-SBI-SoS-JQ-ET-SFR-FA-DR

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: FXLEACH.9436

FXLEACH.9436

That ^^ commander for bomb on me not only said that he single handedly carried FA but also said that FA is going to be away this week so they’re going to lose.

Like, come on FA, seriously. Stand up for yourselves.

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

Anyone want to do 2v2 – 5v5’s?

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: IBountyHunterI.4601

IBountyHunterI.4601

holy god that fight outside bay in fabl was amazing

Q_Q fighting like 3 guild stacks Q_Q

It was like a never ending stream lol. I hope you guys had fun like we did, had to pull in eventually though.

Help

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: dreztina.4820

dreztina.4820

I know there aren’t any roamers on FA, but didn’t a roaming guild transfer to TC a while back? Was that Oozo’s guild?

Out of Attunement – D/D Ele
Maguuma

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Winkin.1490

Winkin.1490

I know there aren’t any roamers on FA, but didn’t a roaming guild transfer to TC a while back? Was that Oozo’s guild?

You’re probably thinking of Good Fights. Pretty sure AD is on EBay still.

[AoN] All or Nothing

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

These types of posts and unfunny and lack creativity.

(edited by Moderator)

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: phaneo.4597

phaneo.4597

Oh yes, I missed that one, thanks!

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

(edited by Moderator)

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: IBountyHunterI.4601

IBountyHunterI.4601

Got a good fight with them tonight when we actually had people on, wasn’t so bad.

Help

(edited by Moderator)

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: phaneo.4597

phaneo.4597

^Glad you enjoyed the fights. Am stuck at work, and am bored.
On a serious note, Good luck everyone and happy holidays!

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Tricare.2946

Lol @ BURN you guys……..

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

:3 Nice more fights for us. I’m off to work; so no fun for me at this moment but will soon join the fray once it’s done. <3

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

GRR of course this matchup would have to happen when everyone’s on Christmas vacation… Q Q

Lots of fun tonight!

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

(edited by Evalana.5480)

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Comprissent.3856

Comprissent.3856

Good fights on mag tonight

Can we have this matchup again when i’m back from Xmas break please

GM – [Ark]ham

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

FXLEACH.9436

Enjoyed slaying yaks on FABL today. FA you need to up your game, even with the guards and defenders I still managed to destroy your yaks.

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: HotPants.5604

HotPants.5604

Thank the gods, if we’d been matched up with SBI and Yaks again I’d have pulled my eyes out with a spork.

And great fights tonight in FABL, good seeing RET and RAM again

[PYRO] Pants
Maguuma – We give drama a bad name!

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shonie.5297

Shonie.5297

Thank the gods, if we’d been matched up with SBI and Yaks again I’d have pulled my eyes out with a spork.

And great fights tonight in FABL, good seeing RET and RAM again

No doubt…
As much as I like the closer scores the past few weeks, I think I prefer variety in opponents a lot more.
Happy holidays =)

~Tarnished Coast~

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: nomdeplums.5780

nomdeplums.5780

Looking for small man scrimmages, preferably 8 or less. Whisper me or mail if you’d like to set something up.

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: dreztina.4820

dreztina.4820

Ah, I really should have remembered that. I blame it on GF never posting in matchup threads.

Out of Attunement – D/D Ele
Maguuma

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: MomentofWeakness.1246

MomentofWeakness.1246

[BOMB] you are terrible, the only thing you know how to do well is bunker in SMC behind cannons and mortars…

Thanks for wasting our time we were hoping to get some late night fights

Its Choo – 250,000 Kills in WvW and Counting…
WvW Commander – NA PST
Sexiest Level 80 Charr Guardian In The Game

(edited by MomentofWeakness.1246)

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

FXLEACH.9436

[SIC] that was sick. Better luck next time. My advice is to stop trying to rez the ele(s), keep up the dps and try to pull thru. I think if you had a mesmer or a thief with you your group formation would be pretty top notch. You probably had one too many hammer stun spamming warriors trying to be heroes.

(edited by FXLEACH.9436)

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pichichi.1975

Pichichi.1975

[BOMB] you are terrible, the only thing you know how to do well is bunker in SMC behind cannons and mortars…

GG bad map blob commander trying to call other siege monkeys bad.

Tukuku – Mesmer / Mimiyukii -Thief / Sailor Mimi – Necromancer
[DERP] [iRez]

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: robocafaz.9017

robocafaz.9017

Deany Kong – #magswag
Head Deany Kong of Deany and the Kongs [Kong]
http://www.youtube.com/user/RoboCafaz

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyrion.5764

Tyrion.5764

That ^^ commander for bomb on me not only said that he single handedly carried FA but also said that FA is going to be away this week so they’re going to lose.

I was online in EB the entire night ask STUN they got killed over and over again ^^ same CERN, who just talk to much and do nothing ^^

Oh i waste your time ?? yay so my job got done :P

[CERN] who are you ? oh wait i remember dont you are the guys who try to treb our trebs in SMC and die over and over again ? xD, and by the time CERN got to EB, BOMB was in half of our forces ^^ . You just need to ask STUN what happen to them the entire night

Tyryon Delos Bravos – Leader and Commander [BOMB] Bomb On me

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: MomentofWeakness.1246

MomentofWeakness.1246

I was online in EB the entire night ask STUN they got killed over and over again ^^ same CERN, who just talk to much and do nothing ^^

Oh i waste your time ?? yay so my job got done :P

[CERN] who are you ? oh wait i remember dont you are the guys who try to treb our trebs in SMC and die over and over again ? xD, and by the time CERN got to EB, BOMB was in half of our forces ^^ . You just need to ask STUN what happen to them the entire night

CERN wasn’t in EB until 4.5 hours after RESET.

I don’t think your storyline is accurate but hey if dreaming up fictitious scenarios makes you happy then so be it.

Its Choo – 250,000 Kills in WvW and Counting…
WvW Commander – NA PST
Sexiest Level 80 Charr Guardian In The Game

(edited by MomentofWeakness.1246)

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Great fights in TC BL ruins a little while ago. I found a Mag Warrior, TC Warrior, and Mag Necro.

That was a blast guys

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Folie.7980

Folie.7980

mildly disappointed you didn’t use the space jam mashup version of that song

#magswag
bad player/10

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Tricare.2946

[BURN] you’re pretty good at the 10v1 but no so much when it’s against a few more.

Even with my horrible guardian skills, all you guys could do was run away.

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tom.8029

Tom.8029

Enjoyed slaying yaks on FABL today. FA you need to up your game, even with the guards and defenders I still managed to destroy your yaks.

How dare you hurt my poor yakies. But you didn’t get all of them. We made sure of that. :P I was mostly in Northern FA BL, if that’s where you were.

Primordial Dragons [Drgn]
Fort Aspenwood Elementalist

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: SonOfKrypton.4357

SonOfKrypton.4357

my gild very gud wnt to show u how gud i am by geting a gild v gild organsed so we cn see who is th best at going invis then presng 1 cause tht is gud show of skll and mke my epen biga. thx, pm me if intrstd.

ps. onli ppl who r srs about gtting farmd need apply xDD!!11!1!!11!

Attempting to contact arenanet.support seeking counselling expenses.

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: electriette.8952

electriette.8952

mildly disappointed you didn’t use the space jam mashup version of that song

i looked it up. it’s now on loop. LOOP. i blame you

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

[SIC] that was sick.

SIC is sick! You got that part right. We only had one warrior. Learn to count? We need the eles for dps!!! WTKITTEN?!!!

On a serious note, thanks for the fights. I’m just a noob driver and I appreciate the experience gain.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

(edited by Chaba.5410)

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Folie.7980

Folie.7980

my gild very gud wnt to show u how gud i am by geting a gild v gild organsed so we cn see who is th best at going invis then presng 1 cause tht is gud show of skll and mke my epen biga. thx, pm me if intrstd.

ps. onli ppl who r srs about gtting farmd need apply xDD!!11!1!!11!

-2/10

#magswag
bad player/10

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aberrant.6749

Aberrant.6749

I solo/duo roam every single day on TC. Happy to be playing against mag again and hope you guys are back to roaming. I understand why ya’ll didn’t during leagues but it made me sad for those weeks none the less T.T

Tarnished Coast
Salvage 4 Profit + MF Guide – http://tinyurl.com/l8ff6pa

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Winkin.1490

Winkin.1490

[BURN] you’re pretty good at the 10v1 but no so much when it’s against a few more.

Wait, there were only 6 Mag there (3 AoN, 3 VR)?

My favorite was their Thief that literally spammed 2 at me at full health. Twice.

[AoN] All or Nothing

(edited by Winkin.1490)

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Comprissent.3856

Comprissent.3856

Ahh, wake up to 65 ppt, and no fairweathers in a mile’s sight

This i can deal with much better

GM – [Ark]ham

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jaxs.5830

Jaxs.5830

Ah, I really should have remembered that. I blame it on GF never posting in matchup threads.

Most of the good GF stayed and joined AD, they are a shell of a guild now.

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Jaxs.5830

CERN calling someone else terrible…. I am not even sure where to go with that.

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: deathTouch.9706

deathTouch.9706

ROFL @ 1:38, now I know how to play necro xirin.

Wait, there were only 6 Mag there (3 AoN, 3 VR)?

My favorite was their Thief that literally spammed 2 at me at full health. Twice.

I was there in spirit, so 7.

V deathTouch V – Warrior
STD [Scarlet Gave Me Harpies]
Maguuma

(edited by deathTouch.9706)

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lauren.3061

Lauren.3061

We died, and ran, and died some more. To be clear though – our guild commander was doing number checks the whole night and had at most 38 on him at peak (including militia) with only about 15 guildies among the 38. The map was queue’ed for about the first hour but no queue after that (until CERN mapped in). We had a bad guild/overall turnout and it was at times a discouraging night for us – but we did our best and held our third together.

Good luck FA and Mags – hope it’s a fun match for all.

~Arabella

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sista.1925

Sista.1925

NICE one….post this on Reddit…get upvotes…WIN!

oh wait..no one cares…but thanks for the vid, enjoy the game.

*confused as to why some waste their time with minor things like this.

Baby Sista
Listening to Prince.
IOJ>KAIN>FA….few stops in between and after.

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Jaxs.5830

NICE one….post this on Reddit…get upvotes…WIN!

oh wait..no one cares…but thanks for the vid, enjoy the game.

*confused as to why some waste their time with minor things like this.

Probably for the same reason why you wasted your time responding to it.

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

FXLEACH.9436

Chubu, was not expecting that reply. Am happy to go to combat with you at any time. Please feel free to add me to friends list, my name is Rexxxie, will be keen to skirmish with you guys. I actually enjoyed the fighting at north camb tcbl earlier, despite my antics in /emote. I was feeling grumpy that you wouldn’t fight more of us, but i understood you actions – survival and defeat were your tactics and I worked as well as I could to interrupt them.

I look forward to seeing you on the battlefield and if you happen to notice an asura thief, of [CERN], that downs you but does not kill you then it is myself. I prefer to let my wvw friends/enemies get on with the job at hand so when it is suitable I do not fully kill my enemies. I enjoy the fighting but I’m not interested, terribly, in lowering the morale of my enemies.

That is not to say your morale is easy to lower, rather, it is an acknowledgement of how easy zerker thief is and how much I feel acquainted with it.

Best wishes to all, and as always at this time of year, happy festive season to you and yours.

Rexxxie.

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

Most of the good GF stayed and joined AD, they are a shell of a guild now.

I think only Amins stayed behind and joined us on EB. The Orb debacle really hit GF hard since I think for most of them the only thing that was keeping them in the game were the organized windmill GvGs.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Jaxs.5830

Chubu, was not expecting that reply. Am happy to go to combat with you at any time. Please feel free to add me to friends list, my name is Rexxxie, will be keen to skirmish with you guys. I actually enjoyed the fighting at north camb tcbl earlier, despite my antics in /emote. I was feeling grumpy that you wouldn’t fight more of us, but i understood you actions – survival and defeat were your tactics and I worked as well as I could to interrupt them.

I look forward to seeing you on the battlefield and if you happen to notice an asura thief, of [CERN], that downs you but does not kill you then it is myself. I prefer to let my wvw friends/enemies get on with the job at hand so when it is suitable I do not fully kill my enemies. I enjoy the fighting but I’m not interested, terribly, in lowering the morale of my enemies.

That is not to say your morale is easy to lower, rather, it is an acknowledgement of how easy zerker thief is and how much I feel acquainted with it.

Best wishes to all, and as always at this time of year, happy festive season to you and yours.

Rexxxie.

Did you put on a tweed jacket to write that little novella?