Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: ninjambo.3784

ninjambo.3784

Q:

Lets enjoy this 2-year matchup!

Good luck to everyone! Make sure to keep the trash talk creative and original

Dont forget, this is way better than being with Yaks Bend or SBI! Keep the fights rollin

Stawker / Lord Stawk
Founder and former Guild Leader of [RET] Reticle
Current Guild Leader of [BLNT] Better Luck Next Time

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Archtos.8523

Archtos.8523

A:

Last matchup thread. Make me proud.

Hyear Presia

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

ninjambo.3784

Thank you for the fun fights tonight TG

Stawker / Lord Stawk

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Noooo use the existing thread. We got the same match. Might as well.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aberrant.6749

Aberrant.6749

Nah better to use a new one for the new week. I like new things.

Tarnished Coast
Salvage 4 Profit + MF Guide – http://tinyurl.com/l8ff6pa

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Note that your matchup is now here

http://www.gw2wvw.net/node/27

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: IBountyHunterI.4601

IBountyHunterI.4601

Thank you for the fun fights tonight TG

Thanks, glad you were on the map or it would have been a real snooze of a night.

Always an interesting fight vs RET win or lose.

Help

(edited by IBountyHunterI.4601)

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

ninjambo.3784

RET will be accepting gvgs this week (we werent last week cause of Christmas)

Message myself, Blaze Kasumi, De Sade, or Zoel Train if interested

Stawker / Lord Stawk

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bucket Lips.5017

Bucket Lips.5017

Ok FA, vacation time is over! you had enough turkey and egg nog. Now get your butts out there and kick some kitten , go go go!

Bucket Lips

Fort Aspenwood

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Moment of the night: Commander turns corner at NW switchback to push a group and instantly drops dead from glitchy fall damage.

GG mags GC eles now control cliffs.

Lunar Fighter
Tarnished Coast, Hammer guy of [NOPE]

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

mag guild [FEAR] could their leader contact please?might found some black sheep among u…

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: x per fection x.2096

x per fection x.2096

Moment of the night: Commander turns corner at NW switchback to push a group and instantly drops dead from glitchy fall damage.

Does he even WvW bro? that spot right on the corner has been there forever. Anet has monitors up watching that spot on all WvW matchups and compiles a fail complication of them everyday before they head home every night. That’s why WvW updates for the most part have been so garbage, all time spent on fail complication.

[Ark]Noober

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nyta.4769

Nyta.4769

Beware those gentle inclines <3

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: dreztina.4820

dreztina.4820

You League of Extraordinary <Class> guys should probably rename your guilds to League of Rather Ordinary <Class>.

Out of Attunement – D/D Ele
Maguuma

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

http://youtu.be/mkx9aipHBGE

Fun time earlier today at EB. Going to miss you guys. I’ll be back this January 1. ^,^ keep up the good fights and happy new beginnings.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

Ok FA, vacation time is over! you had enough turkey and egg nog. Now get your butts out there and kick some kitten , go go go!

but but but the cookies…….

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: deathTouch.9706

deathTouch.9706

I didn’t play reset at all buy I’m guessing TC blobbed up into a huge queue zerg in multiple BLs and tried to overwhelm everyone with huge numbers, and FA ran around trying to imitate that strat but generally failed with it. Mag ran around with roaming groups trolling both TC and FA at the same time, hopefully letting TC or FA do the work of getting the door down on a tower/keep then jamming them from behind and taking it for themselves, afterwards spamming laugh, throwing rams, etc. Also some NN action pulling queue blobs to protect the camp from 4-5 people.

Then TC had a good 5-6 hours of uncontested PvD to take the lead and declare themselves the best server of the match-up.

Throw in a few “roaming” TC/FA guilds that use mostly PVT as their standard of gear and you got yourselves a typical TC/FA/Mag reset night.

V deathTouch V – Warrior
STD [Scarlet Gave Me Harpies]
Maguuma

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: FXLEACH.9436

FXLEACH.9436

Saying TC has 5-6 hours of uncontested PvD discredits the OXC, et al, guilds on FA and Mag, I know you may not actually have that opinion DT, as the post you’ve made strives to sum up what has happened/will be recounted on the forums.

On another topic, I just saw TC siege in open field, I have confirmed word it was dropped, built, and used by green-horns.

To FA that have been in EB just now, that were trying to take back Overlook… I think you guys woulda had a stronger opportunity if your intel was a bit more precise, as there were walls down on the eastern side leading to inner, but your zerg was slowed, and thus, began to wipe from the tail end moving to the middle and eventually the front.

You guys fought hard and moved well, I did my best to disrupt that by throwing some static fields and meteor showers down.

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Spockime.1364

Spockime.1364

I didn’t play reset at all buy I’m guessing TC blobbed up into a huge queue zerg in multiple BLs and tried to overwhelm everyone with huge numbers, and FA ran around trying to imitate that strat but generally failed with it. Mag ran around with roaming groups trolling both TC and FA at the same time, hopefully letting TC or FA do the work of getting the door down on a tower/keep then jamming them from behind and taking it for themselves, afterwards spamming laugh, throwing rams, etc. Also some NN action pulling queue blobs to protect the camp from 4-5 people.

Then TC had a good 5-6 hours of uncontested PvD to take the lead and declare themselves the best server of the match-up.

Throw in a few “roaming” TC/FA guilds that use mostly PVT as their standard of gear and you got yourselves a typical TC/FA/Mag reset night.

For those who got bored in the first paragraph, here is the summary of the post:

I’m a Maguuma player and my server is better than your server.

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

For those who got bored in the first paragraph, here is the summary of the post:

That’s really a summary of WvW in general.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

(edited by ParaldaWind.4523)

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: katniss.6735

katniss.6735

TC finally got their WK back this afternoon when we were out-manned, and two other commanders in the channel wouldn’t stop talking about Stonemist and other crap on another map.

I didn’t die once as a staff ele in those 4 hours+ with a commander tag on.
Silver rank.
Diamond skill.

BAM

And I’m out.

Server: Maguuma – Leafy Lass – Elementalist (WvW)
Guild: Bill Murray [Bill]/ [DERP]
twitch.tv/mlgw2

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Aberrant.6749

Only mag doesn’t roam nearly as much as they used to pre-leagues.

Tarnished Coast

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: dreztina.4820

dreztina.4820

Only mag doesn’t roam nearly as much as they used to pre-leagues.

Loot bag addiction is a terrible affliction.

Out of Attunement – D/D Ele
Maguuma

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tallis.5607

Tallis.5607

Which is, of course, nonsense, because MY server is better than your server!

And for the record, we had three commanders on TCBL at reset plus scouts plus a roamer group plus the usual north camp… euh… north camp campers!

If we were one big blob of a zerg, we probably would not have lost hills to FA after 30 minutes or so.

Tallis – Perpetual newbie – Tarnished Coast.
Always carries a towel – Never panics – Eats cookies.

(edited by Tallis.5607)

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: theCOREYCOLAK.5698

theCOREYCOLAK.5698

lel. Don’t really know how you could possibly think us roamers use PVT.

Corey Goes Shatter (One Fabulous Mesmer)
Fort Aspenwood

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zoel.9154

Zoel.9154

looked for fights on mag bl, failed, just roamers/turtles

logging for the night

Zoel – GM of [coVn]

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: SonOfKrypton.4357

SonOfKrypton.4357

looked for fights on mag bl, failed, just roamers/turtles

logging for the night

huh…

Seems like the rest of your guildies found some nice even fights. Has [RET] been marathon training again? Their endurance and dedication to winning the race and claiming their prize of a [Large Scale] from my body is truly inspiring.

Attachments:

Attempting to contact arenanet.support seeking counselling expenses.

(edited by SonOfKrypton.4357)

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cogbyrn.7283

Cogbyrn.7283

lel. Don’t really know how you could possibly think us roamers use PVT.

This roamer uses Rampager’s. Glass or pass.

Alduin Nightsong, 80 Human Necro
“He’s like a man with a fork in a world of soup.”

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stroughzer.4153

Stroughzer.4153

My movements will be completely kitten!

Strosgaard [OTSB]
Tarnished Coast

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

I thought you all used tinfoil armour…

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

Good duel with that NERF engi in FA BL by Bay. Too bad those 3 Mag killed the beautiful moment of 2 engies performing their dance of death. :P
Also some good fights running with STUN. I think we had maybe 20 plus some militia for all that went on.

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

NOPE CERN pub central at TC WK very very sad. Entire queue inside of a single keep and they won’t push out and play with 30-40 Mag. Spam building siege ftw I guess.

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Cogbyrn.7283

Earlier today, I watched 4 guys from SIC on FA chase down an upleveled character (I think on Mag, could have been TC, doesn’t matter), down him, then summon lightning hammers with their eles and proceed to launch his body around until he died. At the time I was irritated that a group of humans could have such low self-esteem, but the ridiculousness of it is making me laugh every single time I think about it.

This afternoon was absolutely chock full of terrible manner on all sides, and I was laughing hysterically while relating it to my girlfriend after she woke up from her pre-work nap. It’s the most grandiose display of unsportsmanlike conduct I’ve ever seen, and it all happened in a single afternoon. It wasn’t just the SIC folks, but that was the piece de resistance.

Will be looking for more fights starting now.

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Spockime.1364

Spockime.1364

NOPE CERN pub central at TC WK very very sad. Entire queue inside of a single keep and they won’t push out and play with 30-40 Mag. Spam building siege ftw I guess.

Glass cannons die quick to siege. So many bags thanks dude!

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Boonprot.6274

Glass cannons die quick to siege. So many bags thanks dude!

I doubt that. You tried to push us on bridge, on the inner walls, outer walls, outside your S gate, inside SW camp, and NN camp at least 3-4 times each. Every time save the last inner walls push when we bailed we wiped at least half of your zerg before the rest ran and hid.

Sorry kid, TC got farmed hard.

Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

Entire queue? What queue where?

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Boonprot.6274

Oop you’re right there. Had ~15 running supply from wherever to build more siege at all times.

Honestly, the only reason why Mag ever attacks your keeps is to force the people inside to fight us. If you want to guarantee your structure’s safety, just constantly fight us open-field.

Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

Oop you’re right there. Had ~15 running supply from wherever to build more siege at all times.

Honestly, the only reason why Mag ever attacks your keeps is to force the people inside to fight us. If you want to guarantee your structure’s safety, just constantly fight us open-field.

I would have fought you if i had more people with me but we were too segmented and too few.

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

There was like 15 NOPE tops, and I think much less CERN on tcbl at the time.

TCBL has not had a queue all day I think, and we had maybe 40~ at max in the keep all at once.

I’d like to say we did decent for having less. Been a fun night for me either way.

Lunar Fighter

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Chaba.5410

Earlier today, I watched 4 guys from SIC on FA chase down an upleveled character (I think on Mag, could have been TC, doesn’t matter), down him, then summon lightning hammers with their eles and proceed to launch his body around until he died. At the time I was irritated that a group of humans could have such low self-esteem, but the ridiculousness of it is making me laugh every single time I think about it.

This afternoon was absolutely chock full of terrible manner on all sides, and I was laughing hysterically while relating it to my girlfriend after she woke up from her pre-work nap. It’s the most grandiose display of unsportsmanlike conduct I’ve ever seen, and it all happened in a single afternoon. It wasn’t just the SIC folks, but that was the piece de resistance.

Will be looking for more fights starting now.

Play more WvW. Stay out of PvE. It infects you with all sorts of overly idealistic thoughts.

Or here’s a better idea. Join us on TS and run with us before you go around making judgements about other guilds on your own server and posting about it in a match thread.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs

(edited by Chaba.5410)

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Cogbyrn.7283

Join you on TS so I can hear you laugh about golfing an upleveled person around? The only difference between that and the girl chucking puppies into a river is that nothing was actually harmed in this instance, and I actually think it’s funny that people would premeditate something like that. Every other aspect is, in my opinion, the same.

Would you rather the other servers not know you did it? I didn’t realize it was a big deal, it just amazed me when I saw it, so I figured I’d share.

Also, I have about 600 hours in WvW, at least. I’ve never seen it so hilariously terrible.

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Aberrant.6749

Why you gotta bring the death of puppies into this? Now I’m all sad

Tarnished Coast

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Chaba.5410

If you were truly sincere in displaying sportsmanlike conduct, you would have taken up your displeasure with our guild leaders in private message before posting here.

But since you let the cat out of the bag, we’ll be doing more lightning hammer golf tourneys with uplevels tomorrow. You are welcome to join us on TS and gain the perspective of people with over 2000 hours in WvW individually. I’m not about to calculate how many hours we have collectively.

Chaba Tangnu

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Cogbyrn.7283

If you were truly sincere in displaying sportsmanlike conduct, you would have taken up your displeasure with our guild leaders in private message before posting here.

But since you let the cat out of the bag, we’ll be doing more lightning hammer golf tourneys with uplevels tomorrow. You are welcome to join us on TS and gain the perspective of people with over 2000 hours in WvW individually. I’m not about to calculate how many hours we have collectively.

Oh, you mistake me for someone who is taking a jab at your guild. I guess I can see where you’d get that idea.

I know nothing about SIC. Maybe you’re a bunch of stand-up folks who really help bolster the community, or you glue together certain time periods in WvW, or you provide key scouting information or raid timings for WvW.

You think it’s displeasure, because you forgot to read the part where I keep laughing about it. I don’t care about your guild, and I don’t care what it does. I was just making an observation. I’m sure many guilds across many other servers do similar things.

And your time spent doing WvW doesn’t matter to me. I just wanted to clarify that I’ve spent a number of hours in it myself and hadn’t seen anything like what you folks did yet.

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Chaba.5410

I saw the part about you laughing about it later. I’m glad you enjoyed it. That’s why I’m inviting you.

Chaba Tangnu

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Cogbyrn.7283

I’m entertained that it exists, but I wouldn’t be entertained by partaking, personally.

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Chaba.5410

Like I said, play more WvW.

Chaba Tangnu

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: UHD.2634

UHD.2634

Honestly, <b>the only reason why Mag ever attacks your keeps is to force the people inside to fight us</b>. If you want to guarantee your structure’s safety, just constantly fight us open-field.

That statement confirms how naive some mags are. You wanna fight TC open field when you’re near/in their keep? I wonder how many times TC left their siege for openfield, lol.

Your Last Light-Gandara, Staff and a D/D Elementalist.
Fioravante-Fort Aspenwood, D/D Elementalist and a Warrior.

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Boonprot.6274

Honestly, <b>the only reason why Mag ever attacks your keeps is to force the people inside to fight us</b>. If you want to guarantee your structure’s safety, just constantly fight us open-field.

That statement confirms how naive some mags are. You wanna fight TC open field when you’re near/in their keep? I wonder how many times TC left their siege for openfield, lol.

No, we look for them open field and, when there’s none to be found, we break open a keep and start to farm whoever responds. Same concept goes for camps. Why do you think Mag always brings guild groups to NN? It’s guaranteed to provoke a significant response and get people out from behind their siege.

Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Meow, those fights by QL? Those fights by QL. Those fights.

So much fun~

Lunar Fighter

(edited by Nickthemoonwolf.1485)