Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raf.1078

Raf.1078

NOPE CERN pub central at TC WK very very sad. Entire queue inside of a single keep and they won’t push out and play with 30-40 Mag. Spam building siege ftw I guess.

Entire queue? What queue where?

Oop you’re right there. Had ~15 running supply from wherever to build more siege at all times.

Honestly, <b>the only reason why Mag ever attacks your keeps is to force the people inside to fight us</b>. If you want to guarantee your structure’s safety, just constantly fight us open-field.

That statement confirms how naive some mags are. You wanna fight TC open field when you’re near/in their keep? I wonder how many times TC left their siege for openfield, lol.

The game is WvW…it includes cross field charges, tactical retreats, siege craft, map craft, scout mgmt, supply chain mgmt, leadership, single combat, open field combat. and PPT.

Seems like a lot of forum warriors in Mag and FA can only grasp a single facet of a multi faceted game.

I guess they have to be good at something…

PF/ GOAT on Tarnished Coast (Semi-Retired)
Raf Longshanks-80 Norn Guardian / 9 more alts of various lvls / Charter Member Altaholics Anon

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

It’s too bad only a single facet is rewarded in this multi-faceted game.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

You’re doing it again! You’re trying to reason with these people! Stop that, lol.

Thanks for the laugh. $$$

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: UHD.2634

UHD.2634

All NA Maguuma guilds should move to Australia to fight the real crown guild.

According to the last Meow guy, Meow already fought and beat every Mag NA guild 15v40.

According to the last GvG showdown, Ark is full of clickers. NA guilds are just bad, we all know that.

Are we really going to talk about videos? Because I’ve seen some of yours…

You lose all credibility when you defend a clicker. Besides, those videos are still leaps and bounds better than yours, even if we’re not perfect and we accept that.

Your Last Light-Gandara, Staff and a D/D Elementalist.
Fioravante-Fort Aspenwood, D/D Elementalist and a Warrior.

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

According to the last Meow guy, Meow already fought and beat every Mag NA guild 15v40.

According to the last GvG showdown, Ark is full of clickers. NA guilds are just bad, we all know that.

You lose all credibility when you defend a clicker. Besides, those videos are still leaps and bounds better than yours, even if we’re not perfect and we accept that.

Clicker is no longer in the guild. Just putting this out there, but there’s a reason why Ocx/SEA guilds are never featured when people discuss GvGs. I’ll let you puzzle out why that is.

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

If what I’ve heard is true, I’m not surprised Mag’s NA guilds are unwilling to stay up until 4am CST to GvG.

It’s pretty silly to even raise a stink when your demands are that an entire guild sacrifice real life priorities to appease you.

Maybe Mag guilds should send Meow challenges at a time absurd for them so the story gets flipped cause it’s all pretty dumb~

You’re more than welcome to ask for a GvG through mail or whispers. Mail Fidd, Phill or myself. However, don’t act surprised if we don’t wake up on Monday at 3 AM in the morning just to please you.

To make sure everyone can enjoy this, I have summarized it for the reading comprehension impaired.

Mag Guilds: “Can’t do 4am, we need to sleep.”

Meow: “Baaaaaaaaaad”

Mag Guilds: “How about 4am your time?”

Meow: “We need to sleep.”

Basically, this argument has all the logics.

Considering 4 AM in Australia is about noon in the US, I don’t think anyone is calling for that.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

UHD.2634

Clicker is no longer in the guild. Just putting this out there, but there’s a reason why Ocx/SEA guilds are never featured when people discuss GvGs. I’ll let you puzzle out why that is.

Why are you telling me this? Is it so important that you’d discuss guild affairs with outsiders and publicly humiliate this guy over and over?

(edited by UHD.2634)

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cogbyrn.7283

Cogbyrn.7283

Unfortunately, I think this comment demonstrates your ignorance of the impact of each facet.

However, I also think TC’s forum warriors are no different than Mag and FA’s forum warriors, who are no different than every server’s forum warriors. You won’t ever see an argument based on objective, supported logic in threads like this. To suddenly expect one out of the OTHER side is a silly attempt at making someone look bad while propping yourself up as the level-headed competitor.

Alduin Nightsong, 80 Human Necro
“He’s like a man with a fork in a world of soup.”

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hydrobutter.9172

Hydrobutter.9172

Why are you telling me this? Is it so important that you’d discuss guild affairs with outsiders and publicly humiliate this guy over and over?

this is noober we’re talking about right? if so, lol

Radio
Co-Guildleader: Wobbly Cat Squad [WCS]

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Boonprot.6274

“You lose all credibility when you defend a clicker.”

Out of curiosity, do you have Dissociative Identity Disorder?

Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hackuuna.4085

Hackuuna.4085

You, as an outsider, apparently like talking about another guild affairs in public.

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

UHD.2634

You, as an outsider, apparently like talking about another guild affairs in public.

Please, explain further how I have discussed guild affairs in public.

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Boonprot.6274

On another note, does VII know about your posting history? I know some big-name EU GvG guilds aren’t keen on their members spewing on the forums.

Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

(edited by Boonprot.6274)

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

UHD.2634

On another note, does VII know about your posting history? I know som big-name EU GvG guilds aren’t keen on their members spewing on the forums.

Lol, you’re a riot. I am absolutely guildless, to be honest. Haha. I did take participation in many EU GvGs, but I wasn’t a part of their guilds.

(edited by UHD.2634)

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Boonprot.6274

On another note, does VII know about your posting history? I know som big-name EU GvG guilds aren’t keen on their members spewing on the forums.

Lol, you’re a riot.

It’s a valid question. Your conduct doesn’t exactly scream professionalism.

Edit: I see you edited. I wonder if that’s the truth or another grasping lie?

Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: kfarb.6732

kfarb.6732

how many empties are by your desk, hud?

Maguuma – considered by many to be the best

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

UHD.2634

Lol, you’re a riot.

It’s a valid question. Your conduct doesn’t exactly scream professionalism.

Edit: I see you edited. I wonder if that’s the truth or another grasping lie?

Attachments:

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hackuuna.4085

Hackuuna.4085

He said nothing about guild affairs, only that the person in question is no longer a member of his guild. You then throw in a comment about “publicly humiliate this guy over and over” which is you discussing his guild affairs.

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

snip

Only 1708 AP? Is this an Alt account?

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hydrobutter.9172

Hydrobutter.9172

snip

yah its prob ultrahighdef

Radio
Co-Guildleader: Wobbly Cat Squad [WCS]

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

UHD.2634

snip

This isn’t my Alt, but obviously from my sig, it shows that I do have another account. I still don’t farm APs.

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

Love me, love me, say that you love me.

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Chaba.5410

Unfortunately, I think this comment demonstrates your ignorance of the impact of each facet.

Oh, is the PvE carebear with only 600 hours in WvW talking about ignorance here? Tell us, please, this impact. I trust your knowledge to be truly immense.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs

(edited by Chaba.5410)

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caffynated.5713

Caffynated.5713

Why does my internet always suck when we get a good matchup? There’s nothing my ele loves more than fighting TC and Fort Bagspenwood.

Instead, I’m stuck in LA with 5 second skill lag. /QQ

Attachments:

“We recognize that the changes to [ele] will essentially remove it from play. In the future,
we may consider whether or not there is an incarnation of [ele] that would be viable
but balanced. For now, we do not expect it to see serious use.” – ANet

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Entioch.6594

Entioch.6594

If what I’ve heard is true, I’m not surprised Mag’s NA guilds are unwilling to stay up until 4am CST to GvG.

It’s pretty silly to even raise a stink when your demands are that an entire guild sacrifice real life priorities to appease you.

Maybe Mag guilds should send Meow challenges at a time absurd for them so the story gets flipped cause it’s all pretty dumb~

You’re more than welcome to ask for a GvG through mail or whispers. Mail Fidd, Phill or myself. However, don’t act surprised if we don’t wake up on Monday at 3 AM in the morning just to please you.

To make sure everyone can enjoy this, I have summarized it for the reading comprehension impaired.

Mag Guilds: “Can’t do 4am, we need to sleep.”

Meow: “Baaaaaaaaaad”

Mag Guilds: “How about 4am your time?”

Meow: “We need to sleep.”

Basically, this argument has all the logics.

Considering 4 AM in Australia is about noon in the US, I don’t think anyone is calling for that.

That’s an interesting thing you chose to criticize about what I said.

Hidden Sin[ONI]
ERP guild looking for members.

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Cogbyrn.7283

Oh, is the PvE carebear with only 600 hours in WvW talking about ignorance here? Tell us, please, this impact. I trust your knowledge to be truly immense.

I very clearly imagined you turning and looking back at your posse to see/hear their reassuring snickering at your clever jab.

Either way, you seem about as primed to have an honest discussion on the interrelation of Raf’s listed facets and their impact on WvW as a game mode (and not a GvG/roaming playground) as my pet cats. Even given that, I might try if I cared much about the end-result of WvW matches from a points perspective (which is what the competitive aspect of the game mode is about). But I don’t. I like to roam and find dynamic, open-world fights, because they’re more interesting than sPvP encounters, in my opinion.

However, it only took a few seconds of honest thought to see how each facet contributes to the whole in a meaningful way. The rest depends on your definition of “reward”, I suppose.

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Chaba.5410

Let’s be honest here, Coughbum. The only reason you responded to my post is because I rubbed your face in the irresponsible comments you wrote about your fellow server-mates the other day. Your response is just an attempt to backpedal and save face for what you wrote.

Chaba Tangnu

(edited by Chaba.5410)

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: kfarb.6732

kfarb.6732

irresponsible

e: VV get some sleep

Maguuma – considered by many to be the best

(edited by kfarb.6732)

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

UHD.2634

Let’s say the new PvF masters are in FA this time around.

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Cogbyrn.7283

Let’s be honest here, Coughbum. The only reason you responded to my post is because I rubbed your face in the irresponsible comments you wrote about your fellow server-mates the other day.

I have no blind loyalties, including to my server. I just call a spade a spade. I’m honestly surprised your reaction has been so strong, but I wouldn’t change what I previously said because that was the truth of my reaction at the time. I’ve actually spent time trying to think of a reason to go lowbie golfing, and it always comes back to the desire to feel better about one’s self at the expense of another. I’m open to suggestions/explanations that counter it, and if one sounds logical, I’ll happily accept it.

The truth of the matter, though, is who cares. It seems like only you care, as not a single other person in this thread has even mentioned it in passing.

Also, as a rule, I respond to people who directly address me until I tell them I’m not responding to them anymore. It’s a courtesy I extend to everyone.

On that note, this is the last response you’ll get from me until you can do better than “Coughbum”. Then again, I’m sure the name you wanted to use was going to be moderated, so you had to settle for your silver medal.

And I’m sorry I didn’t respond to someone in your guild’s invitation in map chat the other night. I hadn’t seen it until I scrolled up a long while later and noticed my name, and by then I figured whoever it was would have lost interest in any response I might have had anyway. It would have been a pretty boring response, though.

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Smooth Penguin.5294

Let’s say the new PvF masters are in FA this time around.

That’s probably only true because most of Maguuma was infracted to the point where they can no longer post.

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Chaba.5410

Oh, that’s the wonderful thing about feeling able to freely express your opinions. Others get to respond.

Of course no one else would respond because they were not the named party.

Your need to project your own hang-ups about golfing onto others sounds more like a personal issue.

Your post reminds me of this, “No offense, but IMHO…” If you didn’t mean offense, then why give it?

https://scontent-b-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/1528524_2017267621661812_1509786582_n.jpg

Chaba Tangnu

(edited by Chaba.5410)

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: robocafaz.9017

robocafaz.9017

Maguuma has spent the last 3 months trying to find new people to GvG. Now we finally find someone and they’re Oceanic-only. And now we’re the ones being accused of not wanting to GvG.

#maguumaproblems ;-;

Deany Kong – #magswag
Head Deany Kong of Deany and the Kongs [Kong]
http://www.youtube.com/user/RoboCafaz

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

UHD.2634

This is why I suggest to all Maguuma guilds to move to Australia.

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Smooth Penguin.5294

This is why I suggest to all Maguuma guilds to move to Australia.

No. Drop Bears scare me.

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Lunar Fighter
Tarnished Coast, Hammer guy of [NOPE]

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: grabemx.9836

grabemx.9836

However, I also think TC’s forum warriors are no different than Mag and FA’s forum warriors, who are no different than every server’s forum warriors. You won’t ever see an argument based on objective, supported logic in threads like this. To suddenly expect one out of the OTHER side is a silly attempt at making someone look bad while propping yourself up as the level-headed competitor.

PVE Forums that way —-————→

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tallis.5607

Tallis.5607

What’s happening with FA these weeks, losing so badly?

Is the new season coming up and they want to drop a league AGAIN, so they can win some matches?

Seriously, show some pride!

Tallis – Perpetual newbie – Tarnished Coast.
Always carries a towel – Never panics – Eats cookies.

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Spockime.1364

Spockime.1364

NOPE CERN pub central at TC WK very very sad. Entire queue inside of a single keep and they won’t push out and play with 30-40 Mag. Spam building siege ftw I guess.

Glass cannons die quick to siege. So many bags thanks dude!

I doubt that. You tried to push us on bridge, on the inner walls, outer walls, outside your S gate, inside SW camp, and NN camp at least 3-4 times each. Every time save the last inner walls push when we bailed we wiped at least half of your zerg before the rest ran and hid.

Sorry kid, TC got farmed hard.

This is so entertaining. I was there in the keep and I seem to remember most of NOPE had crashed for the night and the few CERN there were leftovers from EB who couldn’t get in and were basically following a tag with militia. We had about half your numbers (and often less than half) and you Mag folks couldn’t siege the keep. Instead, you wanted to lure us out to fight us in the open field where we were clearly outnumbered. When that proved a failure, you tried to siege Bay and got your face rubbed into the dirt. At no time was the keep in any real danger.

Be a real forum warrior and at least provide real facts to back the story up!

Finally, CERN and NOPE players are the finest players I’ve had the pleasure to play with. You folks trying to bad mouth them just seem like sore losers. Keep it up though, as I know for a fact that it is always better to be underestimated in a fight. I guess with the forums closing in just a few days the forum warriors will go to great lengths to get their stories out.

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ruru.1302

Ruru.1302

Is the new season coming up and they want to drop a league AGAIN, so they can win some matches?

It’s the christmas holiday. I know it affects all servers, but the server with the most commanders going away for holidays would suffer more as opposed to a server with pugs leaving for holidays

mag
[Mada] Apocryfia

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stark.3085

Stark.3085

Dont you know the world its in Holydays ? or your whole life revolves around Guild Wars 2 ??

Normal people will be in vacations until next year some of them will play a few hours and thats it.

Addicted people will stay in the game, day after day trying to find something they dont have in real life.

Its that simple ! Have fun in the game , we will enjoy our lives

FA (BOMB) —> Baruch Bay [sIN]

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: robocafaz.9017

robocafaz.9017

Anyone who plays less than me is a scrub. Anyone who plays more than me is a no-lifer.

Deany Kong – #magswag
Head Deany Kong of Deany and the Kongs [Kong]
http://www.youtube.com/user/RoboCafaz

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: arrOws.9102

arrOws.9102

thx for coming out tonight [NAGA] it was fun Good fights ! def do it again /salute to you guys

- [aZn]

Thief / Guardian – Maguuma
Leader of [aZn] – Halo / Kawai

(edited by arrOws.9102)

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aervius.2016

Aervius.2016

Props to [NAGA] for an awesome GvG skrim.
Maybe next time around you won’t let me wreak havoc in your back line. ;D

Kolt – Human Thief
[NEX]
#swaguuma

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Cogbyrn.7283

@Spocktime: Unfortunately for the audience at large, his facts are as accurate as your facts. Neither of you has supplied any evidence other than your own eyewitness testimony, and that’s the least reliable form of evidence that exists.

Not that I trust him over you, but telling him to provide real facts is basically the pot calling the kettle black to anyone who wasn’t there.

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: deathTouch.9706

deathTouch.9706

Question to TC: How many 45 man “skill groups” does it take to break out of spawn against an 8 man roaming group and a Mag PUG group?

Answer: More than the player numbers cap on the server allows.

Attachments:

V deathTouch V – Warrior
STD [Scarlet Gave Me Harpies]
Maguuma

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Spockime.1364

Spockime.1364

@Spocktime: Unfortunately for the audience at large, his facts are as accurate as your facts. Neither of you has supplied any evidence other than your own eyewitness testimony, and that’s the least reliable form of evidence that exists.

Not that I trust him over you, but telling him to provide real facts is basically the pot calling the kettle black to anyone who wasn’t there.

Exactly. Two sides to every story. I was there and I’m telling mine. Thanks for pointing that out though.

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bucket Lips.5017

Bucket Lips.5017

I honestly don’t know why we are MIA more so than TC & Mag over the holidays. The only logical thing I can think of is that the holidays have affected us more than you guys. We have no ques on any map at anytime and we haven’t lost any guilds that I know of so I can’t explain it fully.

I’ve been on every day the past 2 weeks and I have noticed that for the most part both TC & Mag have been concentrating on us, which I assume is for easy PPT points, however it kind of surprises me that Mag cares more for PPT than fights. They could easily get more fights from you guys because you have more players online atm, so it kinda baffles me.

We have no intention of purposely dropping to silver league nor did we last time. Most of us didn’t have fun there and we will fight hard to stay out of silver.

Hope this helps you understand the situation better.

Bucket Lips

Fort Aspenwood

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ranger Emeritus.2905

Ranger Emeritus.2905

Well we have been found out again. The decision was made after the 23k whupping we put on TC 2 weeks ago to start taking it easy. I thought you guys would figure it out sooner after you stopped seeing zergs on other BLs or few commanders in EB. I guess you are going to have to win by 300k. We are happy your ego has been stroked. Enjoy being 5th in Gold. Mags scares me a lot more than you guys.

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tallis.5607

Tallis.5607

Conflicting stories… one saying FA takes it easy deliberatly and one saying FA just suffers more from the holidays.

Hmmmmm… since the second statement is made by the same (albeit friendly) person that claims FA did not drop to silver on purpose, I’m gonne belief the other guy

It’s hard to believe that FA falls to 6th place AFTER THIRTY-SEVEN WEEKS IN TIER TWO juuuuuuuuuust in time to be in silver. That’s too much coincidence for my little brain to hold!

Enjoy being 5th in Gold. Mags scares me a lot more than you guys.

3rd, my friend, we were 3rd in gold league, not 5th… server pride!

Tallis – Perpetual newbie – Tarnished Coast.
Always carries a towel – Never panics – Eats cookies.