Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Because guilds never move around and servers absolutely never ever change.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: IBountyHunterI.4601

IBountyHunterI.4601

Thanks for the GvG tonight RET, we would have a video for you but Synco forgot to fraps.

Ty for the skirm [GF] that was incredibly intense. We do need a tie breaker match now though :P

Help

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

All nasty hate and spite aside, tonight was fun.
Good fights tonight on MagBL~

@deathtouch, that minimap says you had more than 8.

Lunar Fighter
Tarnished Coast, Hammer guy of [NOPE]

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gorefiend.9675

Gorefiend.9675

Ty for the skirm [GF] that was incredibly intense. We do need a tie breaker match now though :P

You can’t tie a best of 7? Was definitely fun.

D/D, Staff Elementalist

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: deathTouch.9706

deathTouch.9706

AoN ran 8 tonight, the other dots are part of the PUG zerg.

I’m surprised you guys had fun, but to each their own I guess.

V deathTouch V – Warrior
STD [Scarlet Gave Me Harpies]
Maguuma

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: IBountyHunterI.4601

IBountyHunterI.4601

You can’t tie a best of 7? Was definitely fun.

Not that one but, we had a 10 v 10 with you really late on Saturday too.

Help

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

AoN ran 8 tonight, the other dots are part of the PUG zerg.

I’m surprised you guys had fun, but to each their own I guess.

You missed the rest of the night then. All the fights leading up to the capture of hills and the ones afterwards with TG were quite fun.

If you couldent tell though, we were more focused on that PUG zerg than you. No one is saying you had more than 8 or that you didnt do whatever you were trying to do, but it was MOSTLY the zerg doing the work in this particular case.

Lunar Fighter

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

pug zergs are NEVER doing the work, atleast not on mag

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Thats just it though, it wasnt a pug zerg. It was mostly VR. I’m not the one who said it was a pug zerg, if you happen to take offense to that.

Also yay, being sick on new years eve. Time to stay home and do nothing.

Lunar Fighter

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrimsonHandHiro.9574

CrimsonHandHiro.9574

Horse kitten, I was totally carrying on my uplevel ranger. GOMLxMLGxPROxSWAGx420 zerk shortbow.

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

Wow, SBI is about to overtake FA in the rankings. Must be time for the season 2 dash down to silver league?

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

The holiday excuse is a little weak at this point…

Lunar Fighter

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Super Kruegs.8967

Super Kruegs.8967

I will miss TC lovin that PPT in the forums. OMG guys you here SBI will pass us in the rankings? Our “excuses” are getting lame. I guess we all figure the TC map zerg will be there after the holidays just like it’s been there pretty much since the beginning for GW2. don’t worry your little ppt loving minds we’ll be back, or we won’t and you’ll get to fight T1 again, either way I’m sure we’ll all play on our schedules not yours. /yawn

FA [WS]. Small group fights since 2012

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Jokes on you, I’m looking forward to fighting T1 again.

Lunar Fighter

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

Wow, SBI is about to overtake FA in the rankings. Must be time for the season 2 dash down to silver league?

Please no. I can’t deal with that many ACs again. We escaped to FA and TC’s bracket for a reason.

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Chaba.5410

Whaaaaaat? No, really?

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bucket Lips.5017

Bucket Lips.5017

I find it kinda weird that TC cares not only about their own PPT but they care about ours??? really strange indeed. I’ll let you in on a FA secret, we don’t give a kitten about PPT, we just want fights. Is that so difficult to comprehend? We are nothing like TC nor do we want to be.

Bucket Lips

Fort Aspenwood

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: unown.3410

unown.3410

Teach me pls

/15

Attachments:

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cogbyrn.7283

Cogbyrn.7283

I suppose you’re probably right, given we’re still in the midst of the holidays.

Alduin Nightsong, 80 Human Necro
“He’s like a man with a fork in a world of soup.”

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

I find it kinda weird that TC cares not only about their own PPT but they care about ours??? really strange indeed. I’ll let you in on a FA secret, we don’t give a kitten about PPT, we just want fights. Is that so difficult to comprehend? We are nothing like TC nor do we want to be.

FA stopped caring about fights back when BT left.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: FXLEACH.9436

FXLEACH.9436

Once again, so much useless vitriol trying to shoebox each server. Cut it out. It’s useless and you are all wasting your time.

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

Brb, fellow no-lifers, my water just broke. Pardonnez-moi. Je ne l’ai pas fait exprès.

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: electriette.8952

electriette.8952

ooooh 2014 here. HAPPY NEW YEAR DEARS <3

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

Of course you just want fights – silver league ones where you can overwhelm the smaller servers. ;-)

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shrouded.6450

Shrouded.6450

What a sad ending to a server that’s used to be full of pride.

(edited by Shrouded.6450)

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: etrigan.4213

etrigan.4213

FA has a large population of college aged players, most of which are home for the break.

I would expect FA to ramp up again after break is over…first or second week of January for most.

In the meantime, no one gives a crap.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Cogbyrn.7283

What a sad ending to a server that’s used to be full of pride.

I don’t know why you’re calling it an ending. You must have been listening to Into the West and been full of feels when you posted this.

I also often view pride as negative. I’ve seen too many literary characters laid low by the weight of their own hubris. I also think it’s a crutch to stay blind to one’s shortcomings, which results in a lack of continuous improvement.

But maybe your comment really cut to the core of some folks and inspired them to rally people.

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shrouded.6450

Shrouded.6450

I typed it with tears in my eyes to be honest, it came from my heart really. But let’s see if FA still has it in them, seems like you guys are just about done now…

(edited by Shrouded.6450)

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

my little brain

This has been evident for a long time. Unfortunately, there is no cure.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Respawn.6802

Respawn.6802

Teach me pls

/15

Here is your lesson grasshopper.
:)

Attachments:

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Cogbyrn.7283

Teach me pls

/15

Here is your lesson grasshopper.
:)

Now, do you have to do the little loops while going from the Start to the Finish, or what is that about?

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brode.7689

Brode.7689

Roaming from last night. FA and TC need more than 2:1 odds it would seem.

This is not Tricare, he is suspended from life.

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: katniss.6735

katniss.6735

I was going to transfer to TC once, but I got shot with an arrowcart on the way there.
It’s a shame, I was so anxious to play with my many facets in Maiden’s Whisper Tavern.

Server: Maguuma – Leafy Lass – Elementalist (WvW)
Guild: Bill Murray [Bill]/ [DERP]
twitch.tv/mlgw2

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kitiara.2706

Kitiara.2706

Huh? Pug zergs are pretty kitten good on Mag. All they need is a good leader (and we actually have plenty of those)

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kigera.9584

Kigera.9584

Never heard this from a Mag poster before. Thanks for shedding light on this.

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Cogbyrn.7283

Let me templatize that for you so you can recreate it for every match-up moving forward:

“<Enemy Server 1> and <Enemy Server 2> need more than 2:1 odds it would seem.”

Simply replace <Enemy Server 1> with one of your WvW opponents, and <Enemy Server 2> with the other opponent. Then, enjoy!

Best served with a video of uncoordinated and generally flailing/potentially new players who often don’t even seem to use food buffs.

That reminds me, I beat an 80 Guardian/Ele combo once by myself. The Ele just spent the whole time trying to run away (with a Staff), then Mist Formed off a small cliff to kill herself when downed. The Guardian was built to support, not to fight, and I could tell he knew it.

But TC needs more than 2:1 odds, it would seem, am I right or am I right? High-fives o/

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Brode.7689

Let me templatize that for you so you can recreate it for every match-up moving forward:

“<Enemy Server 1> and <Enemy Server 2> need more than 2:1 odds it would seem.”

Simply replace <Enemy Server 1> with one of your WvW opponents, and <Enemy Server 2> with the other opponent. Then, enjoy!

Best served with a video of uncoordinated and generally flailing/potentially new players who often don’t even seem to use food buffs.

That reminds me, I beat an 80 Guardian/Ele combo once by myself. The Ele just spent the whole time trying to run away (with a Staff), then Mist Formed off a small cliff to kill herself when downed. The Guardian was built to support, not to fight, and I could tell he knew it.

But TC needs more than 2:1 odds, it would seem, am I right or am I right? High-fives o/

We shall call it “The Template of Truth”

I think CL and NOPE would be a little upset with you calling them new and “flailers”

Also, video proof or it didn’t happen.

Not seeing any roaming videos from any of you…..

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Kigera.9584

am I right or am I right? High-fives o/

\o pretty much.

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Super Kruegs.8967

Of course you just want fights – silver league ones where you can overwhelm the smaller servers. ;-)
[/quote]

TC invented beating up on smaller population servers. You’re doing it in this match up. Before leagues it was almost universally thought you had the second or third highest population of all the NA servers. Not that we care we love all those TC baddies filling up our 20 slotters with those sweet RP bags. We won one week after you guys got beat up in gold, but i think it’s pretty safe to say without a massive EU push for seven days straight we can’t win with all those early morning golem rushes. We have a decent OCX advantage, but beyond that it’s more TC most the time even on non-holiday weeks with all those fairweathers back. Happy holidays TC we gave you what you love the most our PPT!!!

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

Don’t worry, Season 2 is going to be TC, FA, Mag, SoS, SBI and Yaks. The T1 guys get their own league this time. Anet wouldn’t possibly be that dense to make the same league matching mistake twice in a row would they?

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Kigera.9584

The people accusing FA of tanking seemed to be trolling rather than being serious. Lol, calm down.

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raf.1078

Raf.1078

[/quote]TC invented beating up on smaller population servers. You’re doing it in this match up. Before leagues it was almost universally thought you had the second or third highest population of all the NA servers. Not that we care we love all those TC baddies filling up our 20 slotters with those sweet RP bags. We won one week after you guys got beat up in gold, but i think it’s pretty safe to say without a massive EU push for seven days straight we can’t win with all those early morning golem rushes. We have a decent OCX advantage, but beyond that it’s more TC most the time even on non-holiday weeks with all those fairweathers back. Happy holidays TC we gave you what you love the most our PPT!!![/quote]

Not unlike FA lording it over the T3 servers a few weeks ago, huh? What was that? A 7 week winning streak?

Match-ups are what they are. Make the best of them..or not. Whatever you prefer.

TC has been in the very same position you guys are when facing a couple of T1 servers. The thing is…we like those kinds of battles.

PF/ GOAT on Tarnished Coast (Semi-Retired)
Raf Longshanks-80 Norn Guardian / 9 more alts of various lvls / Charter Member Altaholics Anon

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tibstrike.2974

Tibstrike.2974

TC invented beating up on smaller population servers. You’re doing it in this match up. Before leagues it was almost universally thought you had the second or third highest population of all the NA servers. Not that we care we love all those TC baddies filling up our 20 slotters with those sweet RP bags. We won one week after you guys got beat up in gold, but i think it’s pretty safe to say without a massive EU push for seven days straight we can’t win with all those early morning golem rushes. We have a decent OCX advantage, but beyond that it’s more TC most the time even on non-holiday weeks with all those fairweathers back. Happy holidays TC we gave you what you love the most our PPT!!!

Not unlike FA lording it over the T3 servers a few weeks ago, huh? What was that? A 7 week winning streak?

Match-ups are what they are. Make the best of them..or not. Whatever you prefer.

TC has been in the very same position you guys are when facing a couple of T1 servers. The thing is…we like those kinds of battles.

I don’t think FA ever lorded it over anyone except for SBI during leagues. Because SBI is fun to make fun of. And they thought they were hot kitten. So it was funny to beat them.

I personally like facing TC. The best thing about it? I can take a break of a couple weeks/play casually and when I come back for more hardcore stuff it will be the same. Still lots of people to kill.

Can we take a minute to look at what happened to SoS? They are going to drop down to rank 9. Eek. What happened?

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: katniss.6735

katniss.6735

That was clearly TC’s best guardian in the video.

Server: Maguuma – Leafy Lass – Elementalist (WvW)
Guild: Bill Murray [Bill]/ [DERP]
twitch.tv/mlgw2

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Brode.7689

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: UHD.2634

UHD.2634

Your Last Light-Gandara, Staff and a D/D Elementalist.
Fioravante-Fort Aspenwood, D/D Elementalist and a Warrior.

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

Please no. I can’t deal with that many ACs again. We escaped to FA and TC’s bracket for a reason.

We’re coming for you Mag…

Attachments:

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Super Kruegs.8967

[/quote]TC invented beating up on smaller population servers. You’re doing it in this match up. Before leagues it was almost universally thought you had the second or third highest population of all the NA servers. Not that we care we love all those TC baddies filling up our 20 slotters with those sweet RP bags. We won one week after you guys got beat up in gold, but i think it’s pretty safe to say without a massive EU push for seven days straight we can’t win with all those early morning golem rushes. We have a decent OCX advantage, but beyond that it’s more TC most the time even on non-holiday weeks with all those fairweathers back. Happy holidays TC we gave you what you love the most our PPT!!![/quote]

TC has been in the very same position you guys are when facing a couple of T1 servers. The thing is…we like those kinds of battles. [/quote]

Holy kitten read before you post. I said in the post we like fighting TC cause BAGS!! WTF does 7 weeks of silver have to with you guys being a better populated server? Only servers that got the FA smack talk was SBI case they’re babies on the forums as we all know, and yak’s cause they called out people one week.You guys are the ones that care about our PPT. We are “making the best of this match up” (whatever that means) by as a server not caring about the PPT and having people be with their families and the in game people just having fun not defending anything. And your last point wow just wow. Let me clear you’ll never be in the same position as FA cause your a bunch of Role playing PPT kittens. We are polar opposite servers, hence the rivalry.

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raf.1078

Raf.1078

Do you even read what you post? Or do you just type mindlessly?

You said…." TC invented beating up on smaller population servers. You’re doing it in this match up….."

I merely pointed out the double standard in that statement.

PF/ GOAT on Tarnished Coast (Semi-Retired)
Raf Longshanks-80 Norn Guardian / 9 more alts of various lvls / Charter Member Altaholics Anon

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Chaba.5410

I’ll say it again, TC just ain’t the same without Jayne.

Chaba Tangnu