Dec-6: EB, CD, BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: wwfam.2495

wwfam.2495

Ah, I can still see that WFD still acts like a group of 12 year old kids playing Call of Duty. Poor sportsmanship, poor manners and very poor skill.

one cute asura

only press 1 button vale

farm N A guild group

in Match-ups

Posted by: Goose.9420

Goose.9420

You have no idea the power you are poking. But I won’t do silly forum thumping without backing it up. Prepare yourselves. Normally, the BS guild tries to maintain a low profile, but for you guys, I will make a very pointed exception. If you want to fight a 100% rep guild with 400 members, I will fully entertain your desire. Exclusively. For ebay. And when we come, tell your friends that you called us out. they will assuredly thank you for it.

Whisper me in game to setup a GvG.

Stunning As Funk – E Pluribus Funk
E Funkibus Plur – Funkamentalist – Funkmer
[Void] Ehmry Bay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Buffy.9246

Buffy.9246

Uhh, Ebay prides itself on defense of our home borderlands, yet you’re talking about Eternal? Most of us don’t really care about that place, everything flips there as much as Mitt Romney did in the 2012 Presidential Election.

Though replying to you guys having our Bay…it’s reset night, and we just got done with the season. I know of at least 20 players taking the week off due to needing to cooldown from the season plus getting ready for ascended armor appearing this week (that’s right, it’s craftable Tuesday). I really don’t care too much about what the points difference is this week…as long as BP gets 3rd so you guys can suffer. Though considering you guys, as stated by Melanion, have had little presence in other maps, including your own borderlands (for shame, you don’t even care about your own stuff!), I do foresee you’ll be hitting 3rd this week.

Lol 3rd? Bp already broke the kitteny cd 2 weeks ago. They will give up in a couple of days like they always do and it will be bp vs eBay. But! eBay won’t be able to beat us..simple fact without yaks bay here.
Also, eBay where are you T3 keeps? Why don’t your guys siege them up and defend them? Sound familiar?

(edited by Buffy.9246)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Frosch.7809

Frosch.7809

BP is still blaming their defeats onto a perceived alliance between EBay and us? Why am i not surprised…

Good thing is that BP won’t reflect on their shortcomings and improve.

Good luck Ehmry Bay!

[Yak’s Bend]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boottspurr.9184

Boottspurr.9184

I think it’s almost kinda convenient on their part that they just declare the first even, decent matchup in weeks their “break week” just in case things go adversely for them. Don’t forget BP and CD are recovering too. It’s not like EB’s the only server that was in leagues, and I’d appreciate it for both BP and CD’s sake that you guys don’t treat it that way :P

It is convenient, but not in the way you’re alluding to. This week being break week was the convenient choice for a lot of us because it’s just the first week where the points don’t matter anymore, so it only makes sense to make it the break week after so much hard work.

I agree it would be a better matchup if we didn’t take a break, but we know we’ll have a bunch of good matchups with you guys in the weeks to come now that we’re not doing seasons. Feel free to take a break too, you’ve all earned it! (Except for maybe that Aeros guy who seems to be saying he and his guild never showed up to fight until this week in particular)

Boottspurr from World of Enders [WoE]

(edited by Boottspurr.9184)

in Match-ups

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

Funny thing about this is half of us EBAY didn’t even go to reset. I know me and my guild have been in Tpvp all day. Tomorrow we will be in to kick your kitten

I was wondering why Teamspeak had less people than normal in it. We were missing about 1/3 of our normal population in there.

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

in Match-ups

Posted by: skeet.1390

skeet.1390

Lol.

I’m embarrassed to be on BP. You people take a video game entirely too kittening seriously.

“Be afraid about what you’re going to provoke”- Are you kittening serious? Go have another ceremony in the Grove.

Zoe Whiplash
[BanG]

in Match-ups

Posted by: XENus.6931

XENus.6931

The amount of kittens in Ebay is crazy…. We will see at the end of the week wether YB is holding ebay hands, cuz as of right now withouht YB holding ur hands ebay we are trashing u guys… jokers to the max, can u ebay kittens stop break ur server reputation? I used to enjoy fighting u guys but after that alliance, u guys are a bunch of kids that needs a mommy to hold ur hands.

And to say that this week is a break week when you guys dont have yaks bend with you is bullkitten… hardcore wvw guilds will never take a break. Srsly what a joke ebay …. what a joke. Face it you guys can’t vs BP withouht your mommy

(edited by XENus.6931)

in Match-ups

RyuDragnier.9476

Lol.

I’m embarrassed to be on BP. You people take a video game entirely too kittening seriously.

“Be afraid about what you’re going to provoke”- Are you kittening serious? Go have another ceremony in the Grove.

I like you already, for you speak the truth. Friday night before reset was rather…funny, to say the least. BP (well, your entire Eternal group) was zerging up and down Eternal, not letting anybody karma train at all. Felt like a bunch of killjoys then, sadly. Imagine if they had karma trained like we and YB did, they too could have shared in all that Wxp, loot, gold, and fun.

And to say that this week is a break week when you guys dont have yaks bend with you is bullkitten… hardcore wvw guilds will never take a break. Srsly what a joke ebay …. what a joke. Face it you guys can’t vs BP withouht your mommy

Uh-huh…so that’s why these two things happened in the season, hmm?

1. Ehmry Bay faced at least one of the top three servers in 6 out of 7 weeks, in which they faced Fort Aspenwood twice, Stormbluff Isle twice, and Yaks Bend three times.

3. Ehmry Bay consistently finished in 2nd place throughout the season, including two victories over Borlis Pass.

[hS]

(edited by RyuDragnier.9476)

in Match-ups

Posted by: earendil.1290

earendil.1290

I never thought I would say this but…good job BP. We don’t really like you – but please take care of EB – we’re taking care of YB.

Karma.

in Match-ups

RyuDragnier.9476

Oh look, SBI and BP have an alliance, isn’t that cute?

[hS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kris.4802

Kris.4802

Wouldn’t it be funny if next week it was SBI v BP v EB or YB? I smell an alliance. Sorry to EB, it will hurt this week. I saw our general chat. I might even send all my seige from my other account to this char just for this week

Mordremoth’s triumvirate of evil:
1. Trahearne 2. Scarlet 3. The sylvari that keeps spamming “More violets I say, less violence.”

in Match-ups

RyuDragnier.9476

Got a fresh perspective from the guys who left to take a break for the week. Made me laugh and relax, because they had a point. The perspective being that we already beat BP the two times this year it actually mattered whether we won or not, aka during the Season.

[hS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: johnpoc.8732

johnpoc.8732

Couldn’t join your party. Up for a 1v1? You are really good when chasing me with 4 friends, gotta admit that

Attachments:

Lockn Loada/Ryu Shueki
[RUN] solo/duo roamer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Adahilia.3678

Adahilia.3678

Oh look, SBI and BP have an alliance, isn’t that cute?

Nah not really, we’re just rooting for BP and CD this match.

Karma is a cruel mistress.

in Match-ups

Buffy.9246

Got a fresh perspective from the guys who left to take a break for the week. Made me laugh and relax, because they had a point. The perspective being that we already beat BP the two times this year it actually mattered whether we won or not, aka during the Season.

And amazing both times had yaks with ya to hold ya hands.

in Match-ups

RyuDragnier.9476

There was no alliance the first week with them. They went after who they wanted to. They may have seen a valid excuse to aim for you. I don’t know, you’d have to ask a Yak’s commander.

[hS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

There was no alliance the first week with them. They went after who they wanted to. They may have seen a valid excuse to aim for you. I don’t know, you’d have to ask a Yak’s commander.

Both times you beat us it involved Yak’s bend in the match.
Now Yak’s isn’t here and you’re getting stomped.

No.. wait, you’re all taking a break from the hard work you did in leagues, my bad.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drawxne.6079

Drawxne.6079

I think the biggest obstacle for Ehmry Bay is our lack of coverage during EU peak times, and both opposing teams are bringing out the heavy artillery right from the start. This is gonna be a hectic and challenging week, and I can’t wait to see how it pans out. I know tension is running high from the 7 week nightmare that was Season 1, but good luck and have fun, everyone!

in Match-ups

RyuDragnier.9476

I think the biggest obstacle for Ehmry Bay is our lack of coverage during EU peak times, and both opposing teams are bringing out the heavy artillery right from the start. This is gonna be a hectic and challenging week, and I can’t wait to see how it pans out. I know tension is running high from the 7 week nightmare that was Season 1, but good luck and have fun, everyone!

It’s also that everybody is preparing for ascended armors. I know some WvW regulars are actually farming for the mats so they can make the armors come Tuesday’s patch. On Tuesday, you probably won’t see me in WvW either, as I love Wintersday. That Jumping Puzzle is still one of my favorites, and I love to death the snowball fight PvP thing.

[hS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Adahilia.3678

Adahilia.3678

It’s also that everybody is preparing for ascended armors. I know some WvW regulars are actually farming for the mats so they can make the armors come Tuesday’s patch. On Tuesday, you probably won’t see me in WvW either, as I love Wintersday. That Jumping Puzzle is still one of my favorites, and I love to death the snowball fight PvP thing.

hmmm so Thanksgiving week it was excuses from SBI, but this week it is legit from you. Got it. Newsflash, your server isn’t the only one prepping for ascended armor

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dio.2394

Dio.2394

Players on both EBay and Yaks have commented in the public forums that there was.

As to who faced who during league. EBay was never the primary focus for any of its opponents. You never won a match because you weren’t supposed to. You came in second by taking advantage of the fact that in all of your matches, the other two servers were concentrating on the real threat, each other.

Finally, I want to thank you for bringing up “break for ascended crafting”, it was my entry in the EBay Excuse For Losing Pool!

in Match-ups

RyuDragnier.9476

So you’re telling me that you’re not going to be leaving WvW in order to have fun with a once a year seasonal event? Wow you guys really DO take this too seriously.

[hS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

Looks like eBay doesn’t have their helper this week

Is this the kind of kitten BP is choosing to become known for in my absence? This alliance theme is the badic gist of the last two or three of your match-up threads. We do have friends in Yaks, this much is true. All this nonsense about non-existent alliances is sad though. Here in WvW friends wail on each other for fun and sport. Hate to steal your thunder though, but anyone who has snuck half a peek at our server forums would realize we’re tanking this match but whatev’s.

Speaking of wailing on friends, if/when my comp comes back from the shop (it has been down since Thursday November 22nd, so I missed all of last week) I’d like to sneak in some dueling sessions with the former [Rekz] folks if they’ll have me. I’ll just be open dueling only if/when I get back in.

Greetings and salutations to those of you who aren’t acting like children.

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ashadow.6874

Ashadow.6874

BP gets stomped twice when it matters.

Now it’s chest thumping when no one cares, because there are no rewards and no glory to be gained.

Have fun winning nothing this week BP. Please feel free to win. (We had enough of your tears when you were crying yourselves to sleep during League. So our bottles are full, but we’ll see you next League, and pound you into the dirt where you belong.)

P.S. I think most of us just feel sorry for you at this point.

#SAB 2014 plx

#OccupySAB2014

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drezdan.3685

Drezdan.3685

I sense that there are a lot of SBI and BP Jimmies that were rustled the last few weeks. Its a game, build a bridge and get over it. Don’t be mad because Ebay played it smarter then you 2 servers did. We know we don’t have the coverage to compete for a victory yet we still played smart enough to take second in the matchups, and tied with BP for 4th in the leagues. We on Ebay don’t pride ourselves in winning coverage wars, we have always been an outnumbered server for the most part. At the end of the day we have been one of the most consistent servers since release of the game.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Anasurimbor.5763

Anasurimbor.5763

Time for a history lesson, we spanked you for months while it was EB – BP – AR. As of recently haven’t had an easy match the majority of the WvW Season 1, so we haven’t had the chance to bring the pain. Copy and pasting from elsewhere, since this’ll make this easy to explain the difference between our last few weeks and yours. Credit to CriticKitten for this one.

Jerks thumb in his direction

Get a load of this guy!

…Referencing EB/BP/AR matches.

History lesson indeed.

http://mos.millenium.org/na/matchups/map/1192

I’ll put a footnote in my history notes that you were indeed able to beat us soundly, regularly, and often. In the past. Not currently. At least without a big brother server to back you up.

Attachments:

Borlis Pass

Swedgin [FFT] – Norn Guard

in Match-ups

Drawxne.6079

Ugh, the toxicity on this thread is getting terrible. And people from all sides are just fanning the flames. This is a game, it’s supposed to be fun. If you’re not having fun, then please don’t throw the blame around the board on why you aren’t having fun. So even if Ehmry Bay does lose this week, what does it even prove? It proves that the opposing teams put up the better fight. Nothing more, nothing less.

I admire everyone’s enthusiasm this week, but some of these comments are taking things way too far. So everyone just relax and have fun. May the best server win, and may they express their victory in a courteous and sportsmanlike manner.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drezdan.3685

Drezdan.3685

Time for a history lesson, we spanked you for months while it was EB – BP – AR. As of recently haven’t had an easy match the majority of the WvW Season 1, so we haven’t had the chance to bring the pain. Copy and pasting from elsewhere, since this’ll make this easy to explain the difference between our last few weeks and yours. Credit to CriticKitten for this one.

Jerks thumb in his direction

Get a load of this guy!

…Referencing EB/BP/AR matches.

History lesson indeed.

http://mos.millenium.org/na/matchups/map/1192

I’ll put a footnote in my history notes that you were indeed able to beat us soundly, regularly, and often. In the past. Not currently. At least without a big brother server to back you up.

I’d say it worked out pretty good considering we just stomped you twice during leagues while it mattered most. I can see your Jimmies were rustled as well.

in Match-ups

Posted by: wwfam.2495

wwfam.2495

Why do people keep implying that leagues mattered?

in Match-ups

RyuDragnier.9476

Ugh, the toxicity on this thread is getting terrible. And people from all sides are just fanning the flames. This is a game, it’s supposed to be fun. If you’re not having fun, then please don’t throw the blame around the board on why you aren’t having fun. So even if Ehmry Bay does lose this week, what does it even prove? It proves that the opposing teams put up the better fight. Nothing more, nothing less.

I admire everyone’s enthusiasm this week, but some of these comments are taking things way too far. So everyone just relax and have fun. May the best server win, and may they express their victory in a courteous and sportsmanlike manner.

Unfortunately, you won’t get that from many BP on these forums. They are the kings of chest-thumping…which is also why they make so many enemies as a server.

[hS]

in Match-ups

Anasurimbor.5763

I’m relatively unrustled, and in fact had a blast thru leagues, even when it was a bigtime loss of a week.

Finding good one on ones and small scale fights, and just enjoying wvw overall is great.

Only thing that slightly bugged me was the slight tickle you gave my nuggets implying that distant matches past correlated to recent or current performance.

Outside of matches where it’s been heavily implied that you acted with outside help, I see nothing to state that today’s Ehmry Bay is on the same level that Borlis is.

Borlis Pass

in Match-ups

Buffy.9246

Talk to us about cheat thumping? Last week you were doing same thing. Now without yaks you make up all these reasons why your not in wvw. Leagues are a joke, silver was really broken. 5 servers should not have been in silver to begin with.

in Match-ups

Anasurimbor.5763

Unfortunately, you won’t get that from many BP on these forums. They are the kings of chest-thumping…which is also why they make so many enemies as a server.

C’mon now, I’ve had great fights with Ebay while roaming, or even in small group encounters, and I hope like hell I continue to.

I don’t /laugh, or /sit, or any other kittengery that others exhibit. You’re gonna get that anywhere. We all just tend to put on blinders to it on our own side, to some extent.

That said, and in the spirit of the above posts, I tip my hat to all servers matched up, and hope to see your faces on the business end of my hammer.

Attachments:

Borlis Pass

in Match-ups

RyuDragnier.9476

Oh, we weren’t chest thumping…we were drinking your delicious tears of QQing that we had an alliance when we didn’t, tears we hadn’t had in a while. And we had just come from a week where we were stuck with a server who was almost as bad as you in that department, and their tears were endless. We were high on the tears, and you let the crying continue, along with some kitten.

Since the season is over, we’re not going to really care if you win, it’s not like it really effects us right now, especially when the holidays are coming up along with the new patch of goodies.

[hS]

in Match-ups

Drawxne.6079

Ryu, enough, that’s not helping.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lina.9640

Lina.9640

Dear BP (and to a lesser extend, SBI),

Stop being so rectally injured.

Sincerely,
Everyone ever

in Match-ups

RyuDragnier.9476

Ryu, enough, that’s not helping.

But but, their forum warriors make it so easy to flame and troll them… T_T

[hS]

(edited by RyuDragnier.9476)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

My preliminary investigations into recent forum activities would indicate a high level of arghhh from both Borlis Pass and Stormbluff Isle. At the same time, they keep saying that leagues never mattered.

Even the Chief Detective is confused.

Sincerely,
Detective Miss Winters,
Very Good Detectives [VGD],
We make Devona’s Rest free of crime!

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

No.. wait, you’re all taking a break from the hard work you did in leagues, my bad.

Correct.

Yumiko Togashii

in Match-ups

Posted by: Khayoss.2019

Khayoss.2019

Well, my personal excuse for reduced playtime this week is that I will be having knee surgery on Monday morning. I plan on playing -albeit less – throughout the week anyway, but will be in pain and heavily medicated… So when you see a Void warrior or ranger randomly run off cliffs, fear not… I probably just passed out on my keyboard. Hopefully this excuse is isolated to myself only as that would be a truly sad story if this is something that affects all servers in the same week.

Khayoss / Khayotica / Mistasia
Ehmry Bay – The Rally Bot Vortex [VOID]

in Match-ups

RyuDragnier.9476

Hope your surgery goes well Khayoss! You already read my reason for not WvWing much this week. I’ve been hearing on the grapevine that more of our players are relaxing this week after a long and hard season. Maybe next week too, I dunno. I know some fun with the Wintersday events will help me unwind, as will time spent playing more Lunar 2: Eternal Blue. MEGA MAGIC FLAME!

[hS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: EFWinters.5421

EFWinters.5421

Still looking for small scale GvG’s. It’s fun!!!

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: RazGerb.6173

RazGerb.6173

BP have the biggest mouths I have ever seen.
Go back to the dumpster where you guys belong.

Legendary RazGerb|Razris|Razgrox|Razxerius|Razalos
RazGerb The Machine/Tempest/Inferno
~The Best Rager Ranger NA~

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fraeg.9837

Fraeg.9837

Well, my personal excuse for reduced playtime this week is that I will be having knee surgery on Monday morning. I plan on playing -albeit less – throughout the week anyway, but will be in pain and heavily medicated… So when you see a Void warrior or ranger randomly run off cliffs, fear not… I probably just passed out on my keyboard. Hopefully this excuse is isolated to myself only as that would be a truly sad story if this is something that affects all servers in the same week.

Hope the surgery and the rehab/physical therapy all goes well!

On a side note, it is always puzzling to see how a server gets profiled based on the forum posts of just a tiny percentage of the actual people who WvW.

As for people taking breaks and what not, you gotta do what you gotta do, you guys pushed hard, though I am guessing pretty much everyone on Ebay and BP was less than impressed with our 4th place reward.

As for the PvE stuff in preparation for Ascended armor… I get that people are farming for it, but Anet adding yet another PVE grindfest that will directly influence WvW was quite the letdown.

/sigh – here’s to hoping for the “next great thing”

Wyverz – Asura – Mesmer
Xynobia – Asura – Necro
|Gnaw| |BB| |dO| |SOUL| – NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Songbird.7296

Songbird.7296

You’re too busy sitting in it.

Borlis Pass

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

Lol! +1

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

Well, I see the patrols are out in force and there’s thus little point speaking candidly if it’s just going to get deleted. So I’m reminded yet again why I ceased coming here.

I bid you all adieu. My opinion would be that you all should stop taking this week quite so seriously and go make sure all your armor crafting is at 400. If what happened to weapon crafting is any indicator, it’s going to get far more expensive to level it very soon.

Yumiko Togashii

(edited by KStudios.2850)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Magicclown.7052

Magicclown.7052

Hi! That is all

¥€~Clownmagic~€¥ Asura Necromancer{vT}
#Nonfactor
Broliss Pass

in Match-ups

Posted by: RazGerb.6173

RazGerb.6173

Says the person who sat in it for 13+ weeks.

Legendary RazGerb|Razris|Razgrox|Razxerius|Razalos
RazGerb The Machine/Tempest/Inferno
~The Best Rager Ranger NA~