Deckard Kaineng/Gate of SPARTA/Eredar Terrace

in Match-ups

Posted by: titanlectro.5029

titanlectro.5029

PvE’rs will see that GoM is going to win and are going to swarm all over WvW, making GoM get more numbers (if they aren’t there already).

On GoM, we have been consistently hammering down the distinction between WvW’er and PvE’er. We had all our “PvE’ers” on from the beginning of reset and it shows. Be careful, they are quick learners, soon they will be able to farm WvW as easy as fractals.

Gate of Madness | Leader – Phoenix Ascendant [ASH]
Niniyl (Ele) | Barah (Eng) | Luthiyn (War) | Niennya (Thf)
This is my Trahearne’s story

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noobie.1073

Noobie.1073

also to the ASH mesmer I killed in SE camp GOM BL thank you for the keg of liquid world xp as if killing you wasn’t enough of a reward

If his ranger buddies didn’t jump in that would’ve been mine!!!! lol jk he was pretty annoying though.

and…those rangers lol

I Cha Cha I – Mediocre Ranger at best
Mao Xiong – Worst Warrior GW2

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asclepius.4396

Asclepius.4396

Shout out to BS actually defending stuff on Friday and Saturday night. Made me laugh so hard! Had tons of fun and some fun fights. Is there going to be a fight night this week? Would love to get some duels in with some people, as both GoM and KN, seem to have far more zerglings than roamers. (Shout out to the few roamers that I actually encountered so far) Although that may be due to the times I log in.

In summation: Fight night soon prz kkthx.

Vöîd — Maguuma [CT] — AKA Belle’s Slaves.

“Your tears are delicious”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

A shout out to yourself isn’t proper yo.

And yeah, BS seems like a bunch of cool cats. Unfortunately I have never met you on the field when we didn’t outnumber you. When I had 8 you had 5, when I had 5, you had 3 :P.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Colt.9051

Colt.9051

And yeah, BS seems like a bunch of cool cats. Unfortunately I have never met you on the field when we didn’t outnumber you. When I had 8 you had 5, when I had 5, you had 3 :P.

Lol, I can say on instances where I’ve fought them when we’ve outnumbered them, they aren’t ones to back out of it unless it actually looks hopeless numberwise and times I’ve been caught alone or generally outnumbered by them well… let’s just say it never usually ends well for me… At times it can be frustrating in those times, but it’s WvW. In times I do ever catch a BS 1v1 tho, it’s usually a very entertaining fight I have to use all my focus for. :P I’d like some duels to help better myself on well… whatever I feel like getting up, tho I usually suck in duel settings >.< My comfort zone is usually fighting for my life haha xD

Edit: Dunno who it was yesterday, but I had a fun time yesterday fighting one of your warriors in Hellfire armor on my guardian, that was till randoms intervened, and I had a blast seeing how long I’d last on in a 1v3 against 3 BS after my comrades died at the ruins :P

Daeaera ~ Leader of Grape Justice! [FGJ]

(edited by Colt.9051)

in Match-ups

Posted by: leviN.4390

leviN.4390

GoM, how many friggin mesmers do you have?

If you are the bunch of guys that held hills over the weekend, and vsing a guardian from (BoM) and a warrior (IoM). We had a nice fight vsing 3 mesmers, 1 guardian(KIA), 1 ele(KIA) before we were taken down by more people :P

Seraph Siegfried – BoM – Guild Leader
The beating continues until order is restored
http://brotherwood.enjin.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

GoM, how many friggin mesmers do you have?

If you are the bunch of guys that held hills over the weekend, and vsing a guardian from (BoM) and a warrior (IoM). We had a nice fight vsing 3 mesmers, 1 guardian(KIA), 1 ele(KIA) before we were taken down by more people :P

I got something like 22 levels yesterday on my mesmer during the Extra Life marathon (finally dinged 80 at around 3 AM). If you saw a blue-haired norn chick wearing Mardi Gras colors, then you’ve met Party Bus Swaggins.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

Where are my uplevel tears? I have been chasing down every green arrow and jumping on corpses all weekend. I have never been so disrespectful in this game and there isn’t a single delicious tear on this thread.

<cries>

PS Void is a slave in training. He hasn’t learned proper manners yet.

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

I told ya this would be a boring thread…

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in Match-ups

PM me if you are interested in a setting up a 3v3 or 5v5 or some other number up 10. I’m sure I can find some volunteers.

Maguuma
#allisvain

in Match-ups

It is a very boring thread. It is a fun matchup the past few weeks. We’ve been doing the most kittened things.

KN & GoM, teach your PvE zerglings to fight better. I’m going to forget how to fight at this rate.

Maguuma
#allisvain

in Match-ups

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

I’m going to forget how to fight at this rate.

All according to plan.

Gate of Madness

in Match-ups

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

So far, best fighting I have had in a matchup in literal months. Anywhere I go I can run into a group comparable to mine and expect a good challenge. Ty ty ty it makes me so happy I could cry.

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

in Match-ups

Posted by: madchatter.7964

madchatter.7964

Where are my uplevel tears? I have been chasing down every green arrow and jumping on corpses all weekend. I have never been so disrespectful in this game and there isn’t a single delicious tear on this thread.

<cries>

PS Void is a slave in training. He hasn’t learned proper manners yet.

I don’t think you found my uplevels yet…

GoM – [ASH] | Check out the GoMmunity!
main: Medeina (human d/d ele)
alts: yes xP

in Match-ups

Posted by: JamboHammer.4397

JamboHammer.4397

ty for the very enjoyable 3vX then 2vX at north camp but asura warrior in primeval dont be so mad lol its a game bro

Nsp,Gom,Mag[Yaks Bend] Asura Thief- Chronic Fangs/Asura War- Karcerus/Norn Mes- Karcmerus
Charr Ele- Mack Jack/Human Guardian- Karcian/Human Necro- Karcermancer/
Asura Rev- Kushatronium/Asura Engi- Kushatronic /Sylvari Ranger- Karcushian

in Match-ups

Posted by: losieight.4807

losieight.4807

Where are all the good roamers in GoM? So far its been people who run away into a bigger zerg, especially that guild [CODE]. Are they PvE by any chance?

Died with Basic [BS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Greydead.5713

Greydead.5713

mmmm GoM keep was tasty with all those cherries we got before servers went down

in Match-ups

Hi Ai. I enjoyed wiping you tonight. If they didn’t bring the servers down, we could have had fun killing you at KN hills all night.

Maguuma
#allisvain

in Match-ups

Posted by: oB Kidd.6873

oB Kidd.6873

Thanks GoM commander I enjoyed poking you in the eye after ET Took your keep.

Leader of ApeX

(edited by oB Kidd.6873)

in Match-ups

Posted by: oB Kidd.6873

oB Kidd.6873

I guess we wiped the Forum warriors too. Thanks for the fights though.

Leader of ApeX

in Match-ups

Draygo.9473

no, just couldn’t login for some reason – probably something to do with maintenance.

Yeah good fights BS+friends. You beat us at hills twice with a larger force, then when you chased us to gari we managed to wipe you because we had a few more people. Your doesn’t do damage but never ever dies ele is certainly very very very annoying, very good at helping his GS warrior buddy stay alive that’s for sure.

Such is the ebb and flow of wvw.

We gave one of your engineers a tombstone for his efforts at attempting to save his friend.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

in Match-ups

Colt.9051

Where are all the good roamers in GoM? So far its been people who run away into a bigger zerg, especially that guild [CODE]. Are they PvE by any chance?

There’s quite a few GoM roamers goin about, including myself :P I usually TRY to solo roam or go with 1 or 2 or so ppl (Usually guildies) But prehaps ur not lookin in the right places… I usually roam whichever map looks quietest (Never EB, I detest the place), lest less chance of enemy (or friendly) zergs showing up.

Also to the 2 Kain Theives I 1v2ed on my Warrior, good fight! I nearly managed to win that one but alas… I couldn’t finish the 2nd thief when I got one downed before u got in a last backstab… so close

(edited by Colt.9051)

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

Kaineng is out…

Gate of Madness, you’re the next!

WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dagger.2035

Dagger.2035

GoM rocks! An awesome server with skilled players!

Human Thief [DOA]
Sorrows Furnace

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mooncow.6847

Mooncow.6847

There’s quite a few GoM roamers goin about, including myself :P

Don’t flatter yourself Colt

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noobie.1073

Noobie.1073

It is a very boring thread. It is a fun matchup the past few weeks. We’ve been doing the most kittened things.

KN & GoM, teach your PvE zerglings to fight better. I’m going to forget how to fight at this rate.

If you guys keep golem rushing with 30+ people I’m sure you’ll forget how to fight regardless.

I Cha Cha I – Mediocre Ranger at best
Mao Xiong – Worst Warrior GW2

in Match-ups

If you guys keep golem rushing with 30+ people I’m sure you’ll forget how to fight regardless.

Finally! Some tears! Tears over IoM golem rushes!

Maguuma
#allisvain

in Match-ups

styx.7294

I’m confused as to how you talk to so few people on your server but talk so much on the forums! =)

Gate of Madness

in Match-ups

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

I was ok with bashing my head against Hills as we had successfully defended Bay numerous times before that. Probably could have defended garri that final time ~1 hr before servers went down too if the commander didn’t take his group to another BL for no reason. But that was probably the most ET I’ve ever seen in one zerg ever. Well fought on taking the lead over us.

RH you were running a decent sized group near the end there, that fight in the “valley of death” next to the SW garri sentry was great. I was the eng you tried to jump before the rest of my group showed up. So rude, how could you be so violent to such a cute kitty?

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

in Match-ups

I’m confused as to how you talk to so few people on your server but talk so much on the forums! =)

It’s called being bored at work. If there was an app on my phone to chat with people in game, I would chat with my guild.

This thread is also super dead so I might as well spam. When the thread is livelier I can enjoy it vicariously.

Maguuma
#allisvain

in Match-ups

styx.7294

It’s called being bored at work. If there was an app on my phone to chat with people in game, I would chat with my guild.

This thread is also super dead so I might as well spam. When the thread is livelier I can enjoy it vicariously.

I am quite familiar with being bored at work!

Gate of Madness

in Match-ups

titanlectro.5029

The API developers did mention the idea of a Chat API. So someday, you might be able to chat with your guild from your phone.

in Match-ups

The API developers did mention the idea of a Chat API. So someday, you might be able to chat with your guild from your phone.

They were talking this up before the game was released. I have been waiting for the chat API ever since. I don’t know about you guys but sometimes I fire up my GW2 and simply use it as a chat window.

Total random note: Pandora just played Legend of Zelda Suite and that made me smile.

Maguuma
#allisvain

in Match-ups

titanlectro.5029

They were talking this up before the game was released. I have been waiting for the chat API ever since. I don’t know about you guys but sometimes I fire up my GW2 and simply use it as a chat window.

Total random note: Pandora just played Legend of Zelda Suite and that made me smile.

I’ve never fired up GW2 as a chat window, but I do spend a fair about of time on TS without booting up the game.

in Match-ups

styx.7294

I’ve never fired up GW2 as a chat window, but I do spend a fair about of time on TS without booting up the game.

I sometimes just log in to see chat in Lion’s Arch.

Gate of Madness

in Match-ups

Posted by: clint.5681

clint.5681

Sometimes i paint myself orange and lie in the grass and pretend im a carrot.

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior
[url=https://] [/url]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mothafu.5123

Mothafu.5123

I just wanted to those from [OBEY]: your guild sure attracts kitten5.

in Match-ups

????

I think there are at least two words missing from this sentence (Is this even a sentence?).

Maguuma
#allisvain

in Match-ups

Draygo.9473

So cute :}

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Runamok.9638

Runamok.9638

Skype me later, no need to chat, just get straight down to bare bones business.

-brotha

One Angry Brotha — Stafro Elementalist
Once in a While Mediocre Commander
#ETSummer2014BandWagon

in Match-ups

Posted by: Runamok.9638

Runamok.9638

I bet you like it when little rabbit foo foo comes by and nibbles on your knob to aye?

-brotha

One Angry Brotha — Stafro Elementalist
Once in a While Mediocre Commander
#ETSummer2014BandWagon

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

Depending on your phone, you can install TS on it, to chat with your guildies that might be on-line on it. I have a friend that do this…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

I bet you like it when little rabbit foo foo comes by and nibbles on your knob to aye?

-brotha

He actually likes to carrotbathe near the overgrown grub in EB…

Cantar Soulfyre-Norn W|Canter Soulfyre-Human G|Cantirus Foghorn – Charr R
Born and raised in Sorrow’s Furnace – WvWvWest Coast Squad
“All hail the mighty Flame Ram!!!” – said by Someone Somewhere at Sometime

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

What if someone come with a sickle and cut you-know-what out?

in Match-ups

styx.7294

This went into directions I did not foresee and rather quickly at that.

Gate of Madness

in Match-ups

This went into directions I did not foresee and rather quickly at that.

I like it. >.<

Maguuma
#allisvain

in Match-ups

clint.5681

-brotha

Yes i do bro

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior

in Match-ups

clint.5681

Im a rolling carrot, i can roll at up to speeds of 60 carrots per hour

in Match-ups

clint.5681

please leave our forum

Please get your panties out of a knot

in Match-ups

Colt.9051

Im a rolling carrot, i can roll at up to speeds of 60 carrots per hour

Where’s HoD’s [VLK] Jack o’ Lope herd when u need em…?