Kniveus.7926

http://youtu.be/Et2EPZqI8jo
25 v 60+
Greetings from Vizunah.

Desolation / Baruch Bay / Vizunah Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Screenager.7804

Screenager.7804

Any guilds up for GvG against Second Law contact me if interested.

I might take that offer up if we get matched together another week.

I have the upmost respect for second law and bull who we clashed with on Monday night. Really a decent bunch

Screenager
Executed [ExE] – Piken Square
characterselect.net

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kingface.9781

Kingface.9781

25 v 60+
Greetings from Vizunah.

The guacamole is just missing.

in Match-ups

Posted by: alesgar.4651

alesgar.4651

Oh my god, how much siege you (viz) had at hills in BB? It took ages to retake…

I presume this matchup is not going to have the relaxed atmosphere from some previous ones in the end. You’ll keep pushing and so will we. Probably you will still manage to win, but hey, we pretend to give you a hard time to achieve it

Impures [imp] ~ Baruch Bay

in Match-ups

Posted by: romainette.2369

romainette.2369

nice videos guys !
i have to say i m pleased to see baruch in this match up, they are though and play well.
very good challenge for vizuanah !
necrotic kisses from vizunah

in Match-ups

Posted by: majos.8503

majos.8503

25 v 60+
Greetings from Vizunah.

Maybe you were just 25 from MN, but minimap doesn’t lie…

Attachments:

Majos The Blizard – Baruch Bay [SP]

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

It seems as though Viz got paranoid with BB point tick during the night that they couldn’t counter..

http://imageshack.us/f/94/w6q8.jpg/

Anyway nice fights last night and a wave to that Bull guy who joined my party and turned out to be someone who knows me from EB when he was on Deso! :p

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.

(edited by CrimsonNeonite.1048)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kingface.9781

Kingface.9781

It seems as though Viz got paranoid with BB point tick during the night that they couldn’t counter..

http://imageshack.us/f/94/w6q8.jpg/

Call that the metallic adaptation.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Haltair.3062

Haltair.3062

25 v 60+
Greetings from Vizunah.

Hahahaha, that video must be a joke.
A guy pressing 1 like crazy, destroying the keyboard, and clicking all the skills…
Wtf is that?
Really proud of that???come on….
Real challenges are different…

http://youtu.be/nXJCG7msTnc

Shadows way of fight.

Best,

Haltair, one of the Twelve Shadows

Haltair, One of the Twelve Shadows
Baruch Bay´s Thieves Brotherhood, Order of Shadows
Orden de Sombras [OdS]

(edited by Haltair.3062)

in Match-ups

Posted by: piketis.2804

piketis.2804

Last night on Deso BL was epic but when had tough times we somehow defended Garrison despite all the pressure from you both it’s nice to see we’re still fighting for Deso not just in another world on EB, we had commanders tagging off cause of the pugs and there wasn’t many on TS for a long period so it was an even bigger achievement the first time when we did not have reinforcements from EB until much later.
I’m looking forward to more good fights both small and large scale while I command.

I was one of the comanders in that attack. From AKGL, GJ to all of you. We are glad to see that you’re still alive. Congrats for your defense and see you in the next time.

I hope and i’m expected to the next round and i would like to fight another time with us in an open place without a lot of arrow machines (sorry i don’t know the correct Word) in your view…

We’ll done deso and see you to the next

Töka, AKGL’s RL and Comander. Baruch Bay

in Match-ups

Posted by: mugen.1582

mugen.1582

yes, in ups video is the power of a clicker and 50persons morexD

ppl said disrespectful to the opponent for the naked kills video?. So what happened to me is normal …? mean, I at our camp (baruch) 1 vizuna approaches, stops, jumps and prompts for me to go, I will not, walks in front of the camp to the other input, I go, comes another mate and die 2v1. he curse my family to die 2v1, and where he jumped come 30 +, he wanted one 30v1 and 2v1 insult me???

(edited by mugen.1582)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hoof.1523

Hoof.1523

25 v 60+
Greetings from Vizunah.

U got 2 weapon sets dude u should try this out its awsome or did ur char forget to unlock weaponswap ?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ilirya Shan.5489

Ilirya Shan.5489

This is so fun to see guilds ike PCG farming and ganking at EB’s JP nd o azin itheiril lmao

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kidaa.7482

Kidaa.7482

25 v 60+
Greetings from Vizunah.

OMG Mouseclicker!!!! Nice Skill!!! HAHA

in Match-ups

Posted by: dkarn.6027

dkarn.6027

25 v 60+
Greetings from Vizunah.

U got 2 weapon sets dude u should try this out its awsome or did ur char forget to unlock weaponswap ?

It seems that 1 weapon is enough against 60+ BB !

in Match-ups

Posted by: brakheart.1407

brakheart.1407

its seems every single one of foreign guilds only upload to youtube the matches they have against EB baruch’s randoms, RED or Vita… really?

Also, does Vizunah know how to play without blobbling? Is really annoying that you people only fight when we’re outmanned 10 to 1 (at least). And if you run in equal numbers, you all run for your lifes.

Acerot – Baruch Bay [ES]
Proud warrior from The Bullfighters [BuLL]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dalmiro.3875

Dalmiro.3875

So if you could stop posting on the other server forum, it would be great. First time BB vs VZ, keep it classy gentlemen please

in Match-ups

brakheart.1407

classy? Classy with a server that only plays in 120 people group? dont think so.

Acerot – Baruch Bay [ES]

in Match-ups

Posted by: juda.7038

juda.7038

Good fighting with you spanish bros. Always nice to meet new opponet.

What’s the deal with siN , i’ve checked your (their) stream and it seems you Raid off at 8:30PM ? and then only 15 player come back at 10PM ?

Always a pleasure to meet you all on the battlefield , had a nice evening playing against BuLL aswell.

Btw when’s your Prime time in spain ?

hf guys :]

[VSS]Juda @ Vizunah square

(edited by juda.7038)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cottage Pie.6215

Cottage Pie.6215

Ty BB/VS for the loooong fights in SMC, it’s gruelling, I understand why it’s called the eternal battlegrounds now _

Taua Roqa – Desolation since day minus 3

~~~My Elite PvP Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04xOsNW7zTA

in Match-ups

Posted by: TereuS.1436

TereuS.1436

to vizu: you only have numbers, skill lag and exploits (long range view point that allows you to spam aoes inside the walls without direct los)

to deso: anyone saw them? you should try playing WvW and stop camping EB puzzle 24/7

in Match-ups

alesgar.4651

to deso: anyone saw them? you should try playing WvW and stop camping EB puzzle 24/7

I saw them. If they manage to gather some people together they are strong opponents. Shoutout to a long and painfull fight near the garrison on BB bl regarding the three servers at 22pm or so (if I remember it correctly). Was amazing, just a bit laggy.

I hope you have better luck next matchup and face some servers of your same coverage and wvw population. You guys deserve better.

Matchup coming to its end. Had fun, and finally met vizunah. Was not that bad

in Match-ups

Posted by: TereuS.1436

TereuS.1436

and finally met vizunah. Was not that bad

well they wasnt “that bad” or “as bad as people said”, but coming for the #1, they could be way better

in Match-ups

alesgar.4651

You know that ladder position have nothing to do with quality but with coverage xd

We are #3 mainly because we improved our coverage (also our prime-time with the new “old” guilds).

So, we deserve to be where we are and so they do. With similar mentality but with different play-styles.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Theylaloba.9276

Theylaloba.9276

I really want a Viz-Elona-BB mathup.

Spikipok an RNV Skullbreaker

(edited by Theylaloba.9276)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Axle.5182

Axle.5182

You know that ladder position have nothing to do with quality but with coverage xd

We are #3 mainly because we improved our coverage (also our prime-time with the new “old” guilds).

So, we deserve to be where we are and so they do. With similar mentality but with different play-styles.

Yep that about sums up what the old tier system was all about. You and Viz do deserve to be where you are and i personally have no ill feelings towards stronger coverage servers yeah i make jokes maybe not in the best of taste but hey who doesn’t?

Any QQ from deso is rooted in the matchup system itself and not to be taken personally it only takes one situation to spark a QQ episode, you have to remember they have endured months and months of unfavorable matchups with no respite they are pretty worn down and and like anyone in a similar situation get cranky.

We pray every week that on that friday we will be dealt a better hand to give us that much needed breathing space to centre around rebuilding our community so far that hasn’t happened yet our fingers are still crossed for tomorrow.

So if we don’t meet again any time soon Viz and BB best of luck for your future matchups and if we do well im sure we will have to continue doing what we can.

Axle
[AFTL] Afterlife Sanctum of Rall
http://www.afterlife-gaming.eu

in Match-ups

majos.8503

I’d recomend to Deso of 1 or 2 weeks without play WvW, so you will drop lot of rank and maybe you can get out of Viz… Is the only thing that i think could help you…

Cause now, you still win rank points due the difference of ranks, so you don’t drop never and that make to you to stay on t1-t2 matches…

I hope you can leave Viz for a long time, you deserve it Deso guys…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Saint Scarlet.2906

Saint Scarlet.2906

Deso we’re rooting for you in our next matchup…….Viz too only coz we haven’t faced either of you yet.

Commander Oracle Of Glint
Executed [EXE]
Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darkman.1257

Darkman.1257

25 v 60+
Greetings from Vizunah.

Very nice mouse clicking there :P

Drq – Asura Elementalist -[EU]Gunnar’s Hold –
Leader of [CoN] Circle of Nine
http://www.c9-gaming.eu/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bloodwort MacFangho.4638

Bloodwort MacFangho.4638

I’d recomend to Deso of 1 or 2 weeks without play WvW, so you will drop lot of rank and maybe you can get out of Viz… Is the only thing that i think could help you…

The problem is we love the game too much and have way too much pride in our server to stay off for 2 weeks. Besides .. what difference would that make? Bear in mind we are ranked 7th .. that’s tier 3 .. and we still get the Ranks 1 and 3 from tier 1 to play!

Thanks to all who acknowledge the strengths of the Deso players.. LOL .. we kind of have to be!

Blood
(I have to know! In WvW, do Legendary NPCs drop Legendary loot?)

in Match-ups

Posted by: oaagamer.6594

oaagamer.6594

Ok sorry i am late with my post as i was too busy selling all the items i got yesterday i forgot to post this.

Good Fight yesterday from 7pm (GMT) to 11:30pm(GMT), we from the [CS] guild + the army of desolation defenders really had a blast. Good game to our opposition Scnd <3, AKGL <3, FrR <3, Meta <3, MOS <3 and the others.

I wont call it double teaming but strategic attacks from both Viz and BB really made me lose my voice commanding. Both towers taken by each and hard push on garrison on numerous occasions, at one stage the garrison had no gates and holes in walls due to trebbing from towers. I even had to spend 800gems to upgrade my inventory slots to hold more bag slots with the thanks of AOE looting.

It was a good evening, Lets keep this kind of game play up till the end of the week so we all can have a blast and move on with the random match ups.

Thanks for the fun time

Candy
Owner of Candy Shop [CS] and Desolation Commander
Be the change you want to see in the world.

(edited by oaagamer.6594)

in Match-ups

Posted by: piketis.2804

piketis.2804

Ok sorry i am late with my post as i was too busy selling all the items i got yesterday i forgot to post this.

Good Fight yesterday from 7pm (GMT) to 11:30pm(GMT), we from the [CS] guild + the army of desolation defenders really had a blast. Good game to our opposition Scnd <3, AKGL <3, FrR <3, Meta <3, MOS <3 and the others.

I wont call it double teaming but strategic attacks from both Viz and BB really made me lose my voice commanding. Both towers taken by each and hard push on garrison on numerous occasions, at one stage the garrison had no gates and holes in walls due to trebbing from towers. I even had to spend 800gems to upgrade my inventory slots to hold more bag slots with the thanks of AOE looting.

It was a good evening, Lets keep this kind of game play up till the end of the week so we all can have a blast and move on with the random match ups.

Thanks for the fun time

Hi,

We’re very happy to meet a good guild in this matchup like you. We don’t play gvg but we like so much a good fight. And your defense in garrison was very fun for us.

it will be funny if we meet you tonight, but i hope that it will be with the same end, garrison for me, xD.

anyway, i’d like fight with desolation and other server like AG, AR or piken, because you don’t run when you see us… Thanks for your resistance.

GL, Töka

Töka, AKGL’s RL and Comander. Baruch Bay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Haguen Breakerminds.9534

Haguen Breakerminds.9534

Thanks to Eternal Invictus [INVI] and the another Desolation players who fought with us today. The only ones with balls to fight outside the walls this evening.
Regards from a Baruch mesmer.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Axle.5182

Axle.5182

Deso we’re rooting for you in our next matchup…….Viz too only coz we haven’t faced either of you yet.

Me too would be nice to see some old faces again this time facing you but i hear we have to contend with SFR who want you too.

Axle
[AFTL] Afterlife Sanctum of Rall
http://www.afterlife-gaming.eu

in Match-ups

Posted by: sandman.8031

sandman.8031

25 v 60+
Greetings from Vizunah.

Well, that and all the Vizuños exploits, lol.
The most cheater server we seen in 8 months… numbers are not enough, eh?
Hahahaha… You guys know what i´m talking. Cheers to the flying guardian, speedy hunter, immortal guardian and mesmer (seriously guys, 3 times is not enough???), and all the cheaters behind the lolrange arrow carts and wall trespassing spirits, etc.

Great server, yep.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Saint Scarlet.2906

Saint Scarlet.2906

Well it was kinda the matchup that should happen, never have the top 3 International servers faced each other, we all have similar styles of play(at least we all used to). Maybe if we send cookies to Anet they’ll make it happen, and accidently lock Viz, Elona and Riverside in a matchup forever. Anyways fingers crossed to the RNG gods for anyone but RS.

Commander Oracle Of Glint
Executed [EXE]
Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ajaxx.3157

Ajaxx.3157

I hope we keep BB on reset.

Ajaxx – Warrior – [JuG] – Desolation [eu]

http://www.twitch.tv/irajaxx

in Match-ups

Posted by: mini.6018

mini.6018

25 v 60+
Greetings from Vizunah.

Hahahaha… You guys know what i´m talking. Cheers to the flying guardian, speedy hunter, immortal guardian and mesmer (seriously guys, 3 times is not enough???), and all the cheaters behind the lolrange arrow carts and wall trespassing spirits, etc.

Great server, yep.

Never used the report function so much.Best regards to the “shadowstepping” engi.They do have many players like those but that does not mean all the server does it.It’s mostly a non issue except field of view arrowcarts since it only takes 1 prick to throw off an entire strategy.Many many,a lot of them do it ,a lot more than other servers .sadface.Troma! Spank them plz.

(edited by mini.6018)

in Match-ups

alesgar.4651

Well it was kinda the matchup that should happen, never have the top 3 International servers faced each other, we all have similar styles of play(at least we all used to). Maybe if we send cookies to Anet they’ll make it happen, and accidently lock Viz, Elona and Riverside in a matchup forever. Anyways fingers crossed to the RNG gods for anyone but RS.

I allways felt as our long T3 match being the “real” T1 (with all due respecto to the others). You guys were awesome. It would be great to rematch again.

+1 to lock some matchups forever…

in Match-ups

Posted by: sandman.8031

sandman.8031

25 v 60+
Greetings from Vizunah.

Great server, yep.

Never used the report function so much.Best regards to the “shadowstepping” engi.They do have many players like those but that does not mean all the server does it.It’s mostly a non issue except field of view arrowcarts since it only takes 1 prick to throw off an entire strategy.Many many,a lot of them do it ,a lot more than other servers .sadface.Troma! Spank them plz.

Well, I suppose you´re right. More players, more cheaters… and Vizunah has a great number of players, so eventually we can see more cheaters than usual.

Ok with that. Not all server are cheaters, obviously…. but Vizunah needs to do something with all of them in terms of reports or they lost credibility week after week.

in Match-ups

brakheart.1407

Good fighting with you spanish bros. Always nice to meet new opponet.

What’s the deal with siN , i’ve checked your (their) stream and it seems you Raid off at 8:30PM ? and then only 15 player come back at 10PM ?

Always a pleasure to meet you all on the battlefield , had a nice evening playing against BuLL aswell.

Btw when’s your Prime time in spain ?

hf guys :]

our prime-time is from 9 to 3-4 am GMT.

Acerot – Baruch Bay [ES]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kurppa.9473

Kurppa.9473

BB keep at EB is seriously bugged atm, like whole our group glitched inside, even me while using golem. My apologies if some tried to kill siege or something, we asked many times in chat all to get out asap.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bamjam.2046

Bamjam.2046

To the Viz ele from GHO who i had a nice 1v1 with east of godslore camp in deso bl last night: GG and great sportsmanship!

in Match-ups

Posted by: warriorjrd.8695

warriorjrd.8695

BB keep at EB is seriously bugged atm, like whole our group glitched inside, even me while using golem. My apologies if some tried to kill siege or something, we asked many times in chat all to get out asap.

Not just BB keep, BB was attacking sm later on and one of them was downed on the other side of the gate while it was still up. I doubt he was hacking because i had heard people were glitching through the gate before.

It is not what you do, but how and why you do it that counts.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silent Shino.7239

Silent Shino.7239

I know I’m not on this matchup, but I hav e a question for BB, who’s worse to fight against? Visunah or Riverside, you’ve fought against both.

Shino: Guardian of the Glade
Aurora Glade EU [JUST] roamer
All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dayra.7405

Dayra.7405

@Silent Shino: I’m not from BB, but we fought both as well:
Vizu’s preferred zerg size is 80+, Vizu has 24/7 coverage
RS preferred zerg size is 40+, RS has early morning and prime-time coverage.

40 Vizu are easier to kill than 40 RS, if you manage to force them into a fight,
but if they are only 40 they prefer to run to the next keep, and only come out when they managed to collect 80+

Ceterum censeo SFR esse delendam!

(edited by Dayra.7405)

in Match-ups

majos.8503

I know I’m not on this matchup, but I hav e a question for BB, who’s worse to fight against? Visunah or Riverside, you’ve fought against both.

I don’t know what to say…

RS – Just go out of towers/keeps on blobs (but the roamers, of course).
Vizunah – They go out of the towers on small groups but if they don’t outman the enemy they’ll run to a tower or keep avoiding all the fights..

So.. i don’t know which one is worst… I think i preffer vizunah because you have a chance to find some groups on open field.

This is my personal opinion. Anyways.. Baruch need to fight against RS.. we need the revenge…, the last time we fought them was just when blobs started and they win us for a lots of points.. we didn’t knew what to do against 80 enemies in open field…

in Match-ups

alesgar.4651

…but we learned and seeking vengeance, lol

I think they are pretty much the same. Vizu wins on coverage, though.
And Vizu does some kitten I never seen on any other server. They do not care to die, they keep coming and dying 1 by 1 to defend a camp… They keep holding an ACart until they definitively die next to they beloved AC…
And I don’t remember an actual RS zerg running away from you like kittens neither.

However, long time ago since we met RS (in terms of game time). I like to think we improved as a server, and I myself improved as a player. So I probably am giving you a disrupted version, more related to my pov right now that to what happened when we last faced them.

(edited by alesgar.4651)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Muan.1029

Muan.1029

Caramba, encore raté !

Muan — Janitor of [CaSu]
Vizunah Square