Desolation / Gunnars Hold / Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

What stop? never…. Forums wars is one of the best features of guild wars…
Moar drama…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Prysin.8542

Prysin.8542

You’ll see Deso declining from now on since all the pve’ers have their achievements and league is over.

Don’t want to get too close the gold league for the next season eh

Well they are number 9 right now. Good enough for gold I guess.
Makes me wonder why the automated wvw process picked this matchup. Deso is 7 places higher than GH. Would make more sense to have Deso swapped with AM or AG in this matchup :/

Personally, I’m looking forward to the Desolation v Vizunah Square v Vabbi match-up.

Deso and Viz are bound to double-team Vabbi!

unless Vabbi pulls a Blackgate and buys all the viz players and turns into Vabbi Square instead

Lv 80 Guard, Ranger, Ele, Thief, warr, engi
Currently @ some T1 server in EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: Los Re.4607

Los Re.4607

Why everyone must be full pvt and run from every fight they find? So boring match up!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nemesys.7251

Nemesys.7251

Why everyone must be full pvt and run from every fight they find? So boring match up!

i know the answer but cant write that in the forum:/

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

http://oncewerenoobs.shivtr.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grotesque.6480

Grotesque.6480

Rather late than never. Squad Video is up from last sunday on Far Shiverpeaks Border. Thanks again to all guilds we faced! Oh and added some roleplay in the beginning too! <3

Team Aggression [TA]

in Match-ups

Posted by: drkn.3429

drkn.3429

But, let’s try to end the war on the forum and keep the fights in wvw. Here’s our point of view. XxX joins EB yesterday, among the first things to happen is us getting killed by SLAY and MM running together against us. You then throw siege and spam emotes. Someone from SLAY starts whispering us about random kitten.

MM doesn’t steer away from fights because two groups are already fighting, nor we are afraid of playing the format as it has been intended, aka world vs world. We respect planned GvG and duel events, but other than that, the final goal of WvW is taking ground, denying ground to the opponents, and seeing them lying dead, whatever the tactics used as long as the game rules are not broken or exploited. If you disagree, i invite you to give team tPvP a try rather than WvW.
That said, if you happen to run into any MM throwing siege on your dead body or doing things like corpse-dancing, i will be happy to remind my folks about their manners, just poke me. Can’t do much about SLAY or anyone else.

(edited by drkn.3429)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Malphas.1873

Malphas.1873

This says it all. Less Soldier’s and more Berserker’s SLAY.

Peace BaBye

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eldanesh.2390

Eldanesh.2390

Some really fun roaming in EB this afternoon. Thanks to the [Fire] guys for the few fights we had

Idlescholar, [JDGE] Thief
Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.3412

Shifty.3412

Tried roaming this matchup but always in the wrong place at the wrong time it seems :p if anyone wants to try some 1v1s whisper me ingame and we can set something up

(From FSP btw)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mayonnaise.9624

Mayonnaise.9624

How many golems we wiped just now in EB, Garri? Was it 20 fsp?

“It’s Raining Lootbags! Hallelujah!
It’s Raining FSP Golems! Amen!”
– The Weather Girls

(edited by Mayonnaise.9624)

in Match-ups

Posted by: hihey.1075

hihey.1075

Ty for all the loot bags @ kale, Atom, pain and every other guy who blobbed yesterday in GH BL! It was so satisfying that despite being attacked by 3 whole guilds we managed to defend every upgraded objective we held(even the upgraded north camp lol).

Pillow Cake
Worst Thief EU
One Handed One vs One Videos

in Match-ups

Posted by: LampGhost.9658

LampGhost.9658

Ty for all the loot bags @ kale, Atom, pain and every other guy who blobbed yesterday in GH BL! It was so satisfying that despite being attacked by 3 whole guilds we managed to defend every upgraded objective we held(even the upgraded north camp lol).

Same here, Thanks indeed PAIN and kale. Funny to see how some of you still fall for the easiest portalbomb. Loved to smack IRON down aswell with our blob of death haha. Even in the end when PAIN and Kale had to team up on us and completely surprised us at bay killed them no problem.

Cheers all for the ‘fights’.

Black Lion Key [AIM]
~ Desolation

(edited by LampGhost.9658)

in Match-ups

Posted by: dikamilo.7519

dikamilo.7519

Thanks [FIRE] and [INVI] for GvG on OS Arena today. Was fun.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lelith.2916

Lelith.2916

Thank you too [INC] It was fun for us too. Apologies to [FIRE] for the delay meaning we didn’t get to fight but hopefully next time

Guild Leader of Eternal Invictus [INVI].

in Match-ups

Posted by: adamski.2378

adamski.2378

Peace BaBye

All i can say after watching this is L2P Guardian

Tanked N Spanked, The Soul Slayers [SLAY] leader
Underworld Commander
Balista Finisher

in Match-ups

Posted by: adamski.2378

adamski.2378

Peace BaBye

And grats for winning all these fight whenu have more poeple
peace respect and praise the lord jesus our father

Tanked N Spanked, The Soul Slayers [SLAY] leader
Underworld Commander
Balista Finisher

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pastafarian.1642

Pastafarian.1642

Is the Slayed ppl next in line to embarrass themselves as a Guild? Stay tuned for more exciting drama.

10:07 edit: Reports are coming in that SLAY:ed were indeed not seen on WvW yesterday evening.

Not a HoT copy owner

(edited by Pastafarian.1642)

in Match-ups

Posted by: MarzAttakz.9608

MarzAttakz.9608

Apparently size does matter.

Attachments:

YOU KNOW THERE AIN’T NO REST FOR THE WICKED, TILL WE CLOSE OUR EYES FOR GOOD.

Once proud member of Extraordinary Gentlemen [EXG]{DESO4LIFE}

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ironvos.9014

Ironvos.9014

I think it was already common knowledge by 28/08/12 that numbers are all that matter in wvw, so don’t be shocked.
But i am glad you took a picture, i didn’t know we even had more than 20 people on a border since the wintersday patch hit us :p

Far Shiverpeaks
Luna Solares – Mesmer

(edited by Ironvos.9014)

in Match-ups

MarzAttakz.9608

I beg to differ although it was an underhanded statement at XxX’s video. I know what you mean though, pretty sad isn’kitten I hope it’s a temporary lull in activity.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Botinhas.2018

Botinhas.2018

Is the Slayed ppl next in line to embarrass themselves as a Guild? Stay tuned for more exciting drama.

10:07 edit: Reports are coming in that SLAY:ed were indeed not seen on WvW yesterday evening.

Well, we flipped your bdl while having good fights aggainst BLOS, respect to you guys,you didnt bunker yourselves inside a keep and then having some more great fights aggainst PAIN and KALE in deso bdl. Also shoutout to all deso defenders in garri it was a real pain to fight under those ac’s. GG and good MU

Peace & Respect

in Match-ups

Posted by: Holy.3801

Holy.3801

Apparently size does matter.

Cool picture bro. I count nine DFC there, do you really want us to run headlong into another guild with that many?

Edit: For context, that picture was taken by someone killed by a blob on the way to Bay as AoA took it and DFC & XxX moved north. We were all operating on the west side of the map as Hills was t3 and sieged hard. You happened to take a screenshot of probably the one time in the evening that the three guilds were near each other and made a fancy graphic of it.

Also: I will not feel bad about blobbing deso, regardless of guild.

Raid Leader [DFC]
http://DigitalFury.info

(edited by Holy.3801)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flamey.1430

Flamey.1430

Embarrass ourselves? No
Not in wvw? Wrong, suggest u get better intel.

Interesting to note you are happy to take potshots at our guild without revealing your own guild tag. Now, what does that tell us about you…?

(Btw – Are you still with AoA?)

Missus Balls – Guardian
[SLAY]

in Match-ups

Grotesque.6480

While the matchup is coming to an end, I wanted to give a shoutout to both Far Shiverpeaks and Gunnars Hold. It sure has been a crazy week. Guilds such as DFC, VoTF, SOUL, PunK, SLAY, Inc, IRON, XxX, MM, AoA and most likely many more keep surprising me. Great resistance and epic battles. Special thanks to VoTF for the scrims. We learned a lot and it’s time to go back to the lab to focus on some important pointers. Love you Mith, it was an honour!

There is a second video on the way, showing more battles of this week, hope you guys will enjoy it. Its going to be a raw cut again, so no billy bullkitten and self-worshipping.

Was great seeing IRON again too, although too bad my bff’s Offski and Wrex quitted. Would have loved to duel you two! Anyways, untill next time!

Love,
Grotesque The Reaper

Team Aggression [TA]

in Match-ups

Pastafarian.1642

Embarrass ourselves? No
Not in wvw? Wrong, suggest u get better intel.

Interesting to note you are happy to take potshots at our guild without revealing your own guild tag. Now, what does that tell us about you…?

(Btw – Are you still with AoA?)

Nope im not with AoA anymore leave them out. It tells you i love the drama and the responses you have been giving obviously?

Not a HoT copy owner

in Match-ups

Pastafarian.1642

Well, we flipped your bdl while having good fights aggainst BLOS, respect to you guys,you didnt bunker yourselves inside a keep and then having some more great fights aggainst PAIN and KALE in deso bdl. Also shoutout to all deso defenders in garri it was a real pain to fight under those ac’s. GG and good MU

Peace & Respect

This is more of the answers i want, im happy that you enjoyed yourselfs.

Not a HoT copy owner

in Match-ups

MarzAttakz.9608

Cool picture bro. I count nine DFC there, do you really want us to run headlong into another guild with that many?

Edit: For context, that picture was taken by someone killed by a blob on the way to Bay as AoA took it and DFC & XxX moved north. We were all operating on the west side of the map as Hills was t3 and sieged hard. You happened to take a screenshot of probably the one time in the evening that the three guilds were near each other and made a fancy graphic of it.

Perhaps it was circumstantial I’ll admit but I’m glad you liked it! For further context count the mini-map, that’s 15 guys from Deso, next time I’ll include the outmanned buff icon too! So one guy getting ganked by XxX, one guy getting ganked by Dfc, oh and I think MM was flipping the camp while three people tried defending it.

Blob all you like man, I don’t care, we all do it, some times it’s fun to point fingers though.

in Match-ups

Posted by: goldibird.6375

goldibird.6375

GG to GH for catching up – ty for this week

Vindictive Soul [SOUL] – Guild Leader- Commander on FSP
TS Server Admin
Want to become a SOUL? Click Here

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nemesys.7251

Nemesys.7251

Perhaps it was circumstantial I’ll admit but I’m glad you liked it! For further context count the mini-map, that’s 15 guys from Deso, next time I’ll include the outmanned buff icon too! So one guy getting ganked by XxX, one guy getting ganked by Dfc, oh and I think MM was flipping the camp while three people tried defending it.

Blob all you like man, I don’t care, we all do it, some times it’s fun to point fingers though.

strange this screenshot is from the same map where deso was trying to take Garrison from gunnar hold with golem and like 60+ppl right?we know because we just blocked your back from behind while gunnar was killing u all from front,why dont show a screenshoot of that too where u get killed like 6 time by their blob defending garrison for like 2 hour.
But no is better show screenshot of just one second while taking bay instead of show what happened for the whole evening,there are guild who do that for an entire week all the evening just adding blobbing and kitten.
And for the slay guy who say we was more on the video i can borrow u my hand to count if u have finished your finger.
The only evening of this week were we was blobby for real(were we was just leading the whole eb blob for the entire evening)no one said nothing this is the funny thing of this forum,when u dont blob ppl say u blob and when u blob ppl dont say nothing haha.

Gl for next matchup can be worst.

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

http://oncewerenoobs.shivtr.com/

(edited by Nemesys.7251)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grevender.9235

Grevender.9235

it has been a super fun week, thanks everyone for the great fights

special kudos to:
- [VILE] thief near Durios this afternoon
- [DC] thief at Greenwater (FSP BL) this afternoon
- a mesmer at Greenwater (FSP BL) this afternoon (sorry I really don’t remember the tag)

you guys are really strong and I had much fun fighting you.

in Match-ups

Grotesque.6480

Apologies for bumping an old match up discussion, however as promised – the video!

http://forums.exg-guild.com/index.php?/topic/3627-video-extraordinary-squad-raiding-09122013/

Took place on Far Shiverpeak Borderlands featuring many guilds!

Team Aggression [TA]