Posted by: AgentChaos.4932

AgentChaos.4932

way better match up than last week. hope for great fights through out the week

Roleplayer.

Desolation / Miller's Sound / Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Qla.1347

Qla.1347

Kalevala looking for GvG 20v20. Around Wednesday or Thursday. PM/Mail.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Terrorsquad.2349

Terrorsquad.2349

Hope to be able to join in the match-up this week, has been weeks I couldn’t play..

Denied | 5.9k PvP Games | PvP Rank: 236 | 8.6k hours | 9 Legendaries | Still Bad.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jibblejab.7052

Jibblejab.7052

Such fun on EB last few hours, many lootbags.

Talyath – Raid Leader [INVI] | Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cetung Cetungos.1752

Cetung Cetungos.1752

The game has only just started to and we’ve already lost…

Ranger lvl 80 [SURI] Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ironvos.9014

Ironvos.9014

The game has only just started to and we’ve already lost…

Meh, means we’ll just get to farm Deso for another week at our spawn.

Far Shiverpeaks
Luna Solares – Mesmer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Badr.2178

Badr.2178

in Match-ups

Posted by: NaqbiCmR.3086

NaqbiCmR.3086

Reset Video Hope you enjoy , http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2R2MYvu9PaI

Guild Leader
Flare[FIRE]
Naqbi

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bamjam.2046

Bamjam.2046

Reset Video Hope you enjoy , http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2R2MYvu9PaI

Good fight in the begining of the vid.

Atleast i survived lol <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: warriorjrd.8695

warriorjrd.8695

This mesmer – get a life really.. you tried to glitch into our hills but i caught you – you then went and glitched into Cliffside Tower but luckily we got you before it flipped. Really Desolation? can’t you win without glitching??? or is it just this guild? Jeeeez!

It’s not just that guild. This is how the ENTIRE server plays and wins each week. Shame somebody caught on, I wanted it to last longer oh well, good eye sherlock

It is not what you do, but how and why you do it that counts.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rhovian.9478

Rhovian.9478

This mesmer – get a life really.. you tried to glitch into our hills but i caught you – you then went and glitched into Cliffside Tower but luckily we got you before it flipped. Really Desolation? can’t you win without glitching??? or is it just this guild? Jeeeez!

He was also just caught glitching from outter hills to inner just now. Sad that people have to play this way even though there the stronger force.

in Match-ups

Posted by: LampGhost.9658

LampGhost.9658

Was fun blobbing up in EB just now, i heard the FSP commander got a bit upset with us and quit, while i even tried to help him by pming where we were going.

Black Lion Key [AIM]
~ Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: XxTAFxX.6741

XxTAFxX.6741

It’s not just that guild. This is how the ENTIRE server plays and wins each week. Shame somebody caught on, I wanted it to last longer oh well, good eye sherlock

Lies.
But i am surprise that guild is gliching to cheat,but i think they are a troll guild tbh.
I hope the guild leader takes action against him though.

We all (well most of us on every server) try hard and play fair to get the points and loot bags,but there’s always one or two on every server that tries to spoil the game.

(edited by XxTAFxX.6741)

in Match-ups

Ironvos.9014

Was fun blobbing up in EB just now, i heard the FSP commander got a bit upset with us and quit, while i even tried to help him by pming where we were going.

Deso has been blobbing EB the whole day already, i doubt whatever you did back then made any difference.

Far Shiverpeaks
Luna Solares – Mesmer

in Match-ups

LampGhost.9658

Deso has been blobbing EB the whole day already, i doubt whatever you did back then made any difference.

Well, your t3 towers didn’t reset themselves magically did they?

Nice little fights on FSP bl this evening too, thanks to punk, kale and dF.

Black Lion Key [AIM]
~ Desolation

(edited by LampGhost.9658)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thoman.9018

Thoman.9018

Make sure to watch our Christmas stream tomorrow at 8 PM CET. We will raid with only upscaled pink-afroed asura guardians. We will also give away 500 gold to celebrate Christmas!

Twitch Stream:
http://www.twitch.tv/averageasiandude

Read more:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/community/events/dF-Christmas-Stream-500-Gold-Giveaway/first#post3377647
http://redd.it/1sy5nn

Hammer-stunning since August 2012.

(edited by Thoman.9018)

in Match-ups

Posted by: goldibird.6375

goldibird.6375

Lies.
But i am surprise that guild is gliching to cheat,but i think they are a troll guild tbh.

We all (well most of us on every server) try hard and play fair to get the points and loot bags,but there’s always one or two on every server that tries to spoil the game.

Well i’m glad that you’re trying to play fair – i know we all have guilds/players that have to cheat but the reason for my frustration is that this isn’t the first time, last week it was another one from another guild from Deso that glitched into Jerri. I will never get why ppl have to glitch and cheat when you have a chance to win without this low form of gameplay. My hope with this picture was that the guild leader would see what bad rep his guild is getting and will deal with it.

Vindictive Soul [SOUL] – Guild Leader- Commander on FSP
TS Server Admin
Want to become a SOUL? Click Here

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dyno.9467

Dyno.9467

Well we got through 2 days before the crying started, good effort

“And now, to destroy you”

Asura – Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: Legno.6548

Legno.6548

Quaggans tooOooOOOok the hills

Cane ingegner
Dogbite
[BloS] Officer

in Match-ups

warriorjrd.8695

Lies.

Guess I wasn’t sarcastic enough, but I was trying to hint at the fact that judging an entire server off one guy’s actions is stupid.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nemesys.7251

Nemesys.7251

sometimes your useless guild move alone or u just blob everytime to come on the forum and troll other?

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

http://oncewerenoobs.shivtr.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Savroula.4803

Savroula.4803

Every server has dishonorable ppl, get over it and report/screenshot, not whine about their guild, cuz maybe the guild is unaware of his behavior.
Ay Ay Ay… Cry more… It is ok… Just do not run around too much, cuz either way, I am gonna get my lootbag.
Everyone blobs, get over it. Today from 12:00-18:30 (+2 GMT) I was commanding EB. Let’s see now:

MS was losing T3 QL, was MS not blobbing there and stacking its full force on the stairs with ridiculus amount of acs? (Is that blobbing or just standing together drinking beer in a ready to be lost tower?) And for the sake of the arguement just in case you say “but we were defending”, what about attacking Klovan, or Jerrifer’s? Wildcreek? Durios? Golanta? Not blobbing there too I guess? Our fault? Steamrolling FSP while they were low on numbers? I got mendon’s only once, cuz it was wooden and only when they started to gather some force and they actually could defend (but they were eager fighting south)… MS tried to get FSP Keep, but failed or something I think.

FSP (despite the low force at start) was trying to keep it together, admirably. Later on it got numbers, was FSP not blobbing? What about Aldon’s? SM?

What about the 3-ways in SM? You tried so many times to take it impatiently, that you got blobbed. But who of the servers was not blobbing? And I do not say double-teaming like some of you will start whining about (although SM was like a chedar cheese, full of holes, and all at the same time on inner. And I know that it was just individual commanders’ calls, you wanted sm, you liked the 3-way idea, you thought we had it enough time, you pushed on the opportune moment. That’s cool and gave us the chance to enjoy battles!)
Spare me with excuses like numbers. You had wrong calls, you gave us advantage, and you being sarcastic on blobbing?

(I focus on MS, not cuz I hate them or anything like that. Just because most battles were versus them. FSP had not much activity)

(May I ask, if I, as a person, decide to push a server cuz the other is VASTLY outnumbered, am I doubleteaming it? What if a server pushes a weak, at the time, server and for whatever reason, I do not like this and push this “bullying” server and not let it concentrate on the weak server, forcing it to return and defend, am I doubleteaming it? I really want to know cuz the weekend is over and now the forum warriors will sit behind their keyboards…)

And lastly, cuz you all refer to the term “blob”, I dare you, what does it mean? Having 25 ppl? 35? 60? 80? What does zerg mean? Or Roaming? What is the difference between zerg and blob? Is turtle formation a blob, a zerg, a tactic? Is flanking a tactic? A veil? A portal bomb? A guerrilla battle, what is it? Is moving together in a turtle formation, a blob or a zerg? And dun tell me you run disorganised, I knew where the commander was and how your zerg moved. most times you lost the fights is cuz you were less organised than we were. Is organisation blobbing too? What if you use everything of the above? And in the end, what would you do to win a battle?

PS. After reading this a second time, I apologize if I offended any MS. I only want to state facts in a battle, cuz that is how a battle goes. There are no good ppl or bad ppl. There are only those who play to win, who play only for fun and those who try to ruin gaming experience. Gather them up, add a commander and you have a server trying to do something there. and I wanna thank MS cuz we had epic battles this morning. Hope to see more of that through the rest of the week!

Sivaas Sil @Desolation
~ /LookingForLootbags ~

(edited by Savroula.4803)

in Match-ups

LampGhost.9658

sometimes your useless guild move alone or u just blob everytime to come on the forum and troll other?

That’s pretty ironic coming from a guild that runs 30+ guys guild groups and never managed to beat us in a proper fight

But what can I say… If we do good we get a larger following and we do even better… That’s probably why we blob so much. Maybe beating us sometimes would stop that?

Black Lion Key [AIM]
~ Desolation

(edited by LampGhost.9658)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pastafarian.1642

Pastafarian.1642

That’s pretty ironic coming from a guild that runs 30+ guys guild groups and never managed to beat us in a proper fight

But what can I say… If we do good we get a larger following and we do even better… That’s probably why we blob so much. Maybe beating us sometimes would stop that?

Ouch, What is ironic is that XxX does not even have 30 or 30+ members what does that mean? That its best there is 17-23 members online at one time on wvw.

Not a HoT copy owner

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jibblejab.7052

Jibblejab.7052

Was commanding EB this evening after our guild missions, ran for a few hours then you made me lose my stacks so I rage quit.

Talyath – Raid Leader [INVI] | Desolation

in Match-ups

warriorjrd.8695

Wow, a great push from FSP, looks they want to still be in this matchup Hopefully they have enough steam to go the whole week so it’s an actual fight to win.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nemesys.7251

Nemesys.7251

Its pretty ironic someone who run ONLY with a blob of 60 70 80? pretend to be killed by a guild who run with 17/20 on max peak 23 can happen only few time,i can borrow u my hand to count.

But what can I say… If we do good we get a larger following and we do even better…

I reveal u a secret but dont say that to no one,pug always follow that guy with the blue thing on the head,this dont mean who are followed are good:/

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

http://oncewerenoobs.shivtr.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Twinny.9304

Twinny.9304

Every server has dishonorable ppl, get over it and report/screenshot, not whine about their guild, cuz maybe the guild is unaware of his behavior.
Ay Ay Ay… Cry more… It is ok… Just do not run around too much, cuz either way, I am gonna get my lootbag.
Everyone blobs, get over it. Today from 12:00-18:30 (+2 GMT) I was commanding EB. Let’s see now:

MS was losing T3 QL, was MS not blobbing there and stacking its full force on the stairs with ridiculus amount of acs? (Is that blobbing or just standing together drinking beer in a ready to be lost tower?) And for the sake of the arguement just in case you say “but we were defending”, what about attacking Klovan, or Jerrifer’s? Wildcreek? Durios? Golanta? Not blobbing there too I guess? Our fault? Steamrolling FSP while they were low on numbers? I got mendon’s only once, cuz it was wooden and only when they started to gather some force and they actually could defend (but they were eager fighting south)… MS tried to get FSP Keep, but failed or something I think.

FSP (despite the low force at start) was trying to keep it together, admirably. Later on it got numbers, was FSP not blobbing? What about Aldon’s? SM?

What about the 3-ways in SM? You tried so many times to take it impatiently, that you got blobbed. But who of the servers was not blobbing? And I do not say double-teaming like some of you will start whining about (although SM was like a chedar cheese, full of holes, and all at the same time on inner. And I know that it was just individual commanders’ calls, you wanted sm, you liked the 3-way idea, you thought we had it enough time, you pushed on the opportune moment. That’s cool and gave us the chance to enjoy battles!)
Spare me with excuses like numbers. You had wrong calls, you gave us advantage, and you being sarcastic on blobbing?

(I focus on MS, not cuz I hate them or anything like that. Just because most battles were versus them. FSP had not much activity)

(May I ask, if I, as a person, decide to push a server cuz the other is VASTLY outnumbered, am I doubleteaming it? What if a server pushes a weak, at the time, server and for whatever reason, I do not like this and push this “bullying” server and not let it concentrate on the weak server, forcing it to return and defend, am I doubleteaming it? I really want to know cuz the weekend is over and now the forum warriors will sit behind their keyboards…)

And lastly, cuz you all refer to the term “blob”, I dare you, what does it mean? Having 25 ppl? 35? 60? 80? What does zerg mean? Or Roaming? What is the difference between zerg and blob? Is turtle formation a blob, a zerg, a tactic? Is flanking a tactic? A veil? A portal bomb? A guerrilla battle, what is it? Is moving together in a turtle formation, a blob or a zerg? And dun tell me you run disorganised, I knew where the commander was and how your zerg moved. most times you lost the fights is cuz you were less organised than we were. Is organisation blobbing too? What if you use everything of the above? And in the end, what would you do to win a battle?

PS. After reading this a second time, I apologize if I offended any MS. I only want to state facts in a battle, cuz that is how a battle goes. There are no good ppl or bad ppl. There are only those who play to win, who play only for fun and those who try to ruin gaming experience. Gather them up, add a commander and you have a server trying to do something there. and I wanna thank MS cuz we had epic battles this morning. Hope to see more of that through the rest of the week!

+1

Twinny Todd – Guardian – FSP [PunK]
Big Bad Bunny – Necro – FSP [PunK]

in Match-ups

Ironvos.9014

Wow, a great push from FSP, looks they want to still be in this matchup Hopefully they have enough steam to go the whole week so it’s an actual fight to win.

If you honestly still believe that you havn’t been paying attention the last 2 months.
Tuesday at 7 am is when the matchup ends and deso starts pulling ahead 15k per day.

Far Shiverpeaks
Luna Solares – Mesmer

in Match-ups

Posted by: DanyK.3842

DanyK.3842

Thanks for the good Deso’s and FSP’s for duels, fair fights, roaming n stuff. No gold giveaway on my stream, don’t even bother watching. Glhf to all.

Sir Dany | Twitch
110k WvW kills | Champion Legionnaire, Paragon |

in Match-ups

Posted by: Leben.5647

Leben.5647

If you honestly still believe that you havn’t been paying attention the last 2 months.
Tuesday at 7 am is when the matchup ends and deso starts pulling ahead 15k per day.

To be fair, we lacked a lot of coverage last week after the league had ended (and the achievements were gone!). Id imagine its the same for your server too, but we dont have the 50 people zergs on every borderland that we had during the league anymore :P

Officer of [VILE] (Desolation) and all round unpleasant chap.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grotesque.6480

Grotesque.6480

Been out all weekend sadly, however, it is time to get some great fights going tonight. XxX / Kale / MM and many others, we have a date? Pick a map and we will be there <3

Team Aggression [TA]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mike.5091

Mike.5091

MS was losing T3 QL, was MS not blobbing there and stacking its full force on the stairs with ridiculus amount of acs? …

It was 3 or 4 ACs that got ripped down pretty fast (warrior ftw), then another few were built which also didn’t last very long. So not really ridiculous. And yeah we brought together what we could back then, but it wasn’t enough. Tbh I was surprised to log onto EB on a Sunday afternoon without a queue. I had my 3-4 hours of fun.

About all else, I guess you’re right. In the end though it’s the same discussion, different thread.

in Match-ups

Savroula.4803

MS was losing T3 QL, was MS not blobbing there and stacking its full force on the stairs with ridiculus amount of acs? …

It was 3 or 4 ACs that got ripped down pretty fast (warrior ftw), then another few were built which also didn’t last very long. So not really ridiculous. And yeah we brought together what we could back then, but it wasn’t enough. Tbh I was surprised to log onto EB on a Sunday afternoon without a queue. I had my 3-4 hours of fun.

About all else, I guess you’re right. In the end though it’s the same discussion, different thread.

Well it kinda felt pretty big amount. you may have had many rangers also. cannot tell. If not for that counter treb just across ql road, we would not make it in (I admit that, just like I admit that one more/quickly built counter treb from you before we build ours, would have made it almost impossible to take over ql, as we had our own “communication” issues* :P )

*as for communication issues I quote

Nemesys.7251:
I reveal u a secret but dont say that to no one,pug always follow that guy with the blue thing on the head,this dont mean who are followed are good:/

Even if they follow, it does not mean they cooperate, but in general they come along to win and they try for that. If they cooperate properly, it means that commanders (even the bad ones) have a really great chance of winning the odds. If they are not, it means that they will be lootbags and rallybots until they get bored and log out. After all, following a good commander, does not make you imba, your commander knows what to do and you add to his success. But you learn how to play properly and make personal progression following a bad commander. There you can show your class as a gamer. Learning from mistakes.

Sivaas Sil @Desolation
~ /LookingForLootbags ~

in Match-ups

Posted by: Leben.5647

Leben.5647

But you learn how to play properly and make personal progression following a bad commander.

Are you commanding tonight Sivaas?

Officer of [VILE] (Desolation) and all round unpleasant chap.

in Match-ups

Savroula.4803

But you learn how to play properly and make personal progression following a bad commander.

Are you commanding tonight Sivaas?

Hahaha! Unfortunately not! Will log on later in the night though. You will all learn to play through my bad commanding :P

Sivaas Sil @Desolation
~ /LookingForLootbags ~

in Match-ups

Posted by: Umad.7528

Umad.7528

Make sure to watch our Christmas stream tonight. We will raid with only upscaled pink-afroed asura guardians. We will also give away 500 gold to celebrate Christmas!

Twitch Stream:

Read more:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/community/events/dF-Christmas-Stream-500-Gold-Giveaway/first#post3377647

Leader of
[dF]Driven by Fury
http://www.drivenbyfury.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: torri.9267

torri.9267

thank you for all the great fights this early morning in MS bl and the deso fights in EB… looking forward to more lootbags :P but for real great fights hope to get more of those EVEN number fights in again..

[TanK] Torry the Vengeful (leader)
Far Shiverpeaks Warrior

(edited by torri.9267)

in Match-ups

Posted by: demetrodon.1457

demetrodon.1457

How cute was that dF asura zerg..aww..wow !

Ex [FURY] [PunK] [SOUL]
Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: ice ice baby.6083

ice ice baby.6083

Thank you to everyone for tuning into our stream! Our guild bank is 500g lighter now.
GoD, you need some Xmas spirit!

Big shout out to PunK & Atom and all guilds on FSP borderlands!

Pure, Leader Of ;
[dF]Driven by Fury
Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: PsYcHoSeAn.4835

PsYcHoSeAn.4835

Thank you very much for the GvG SOUL!

Was really interesting to fight you and I honestly didn’t have that much fun in a while.

Best regards,
me

Just another hammer swinging warrior from [INVI] on Desolation.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grotesque.6480

Grotesque.6480

[EXG] looking for GVGs – 15v15 – PM / Mail me ingame!

Team Aggression [TA]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lelith.2916

Lelith.2916

Thanks for the GvG’s SOUL. It was very enjoyable and as has already been said, we haven’t had that much fun in a long time.

Guild Leader of Eternal Invictus [INVI].

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sai Ree.5960

Sai Ree.5960

Haha, was that you under our feet? I don’t think anyone in GoD realized that it had “meaning” other than if it’s red, it’s dead – and that it died silly fast today ;-).

in Match-ups

warriorjrd.8695

I said I hope FSP can keep up the momentum, they did make a big push. You seem to be under the delusion I enjoy a matchup that is decided quickly just because I am on the winning server. I would rather lose but have a fun week of fights and close score, than win and it be a blowout.

in Match-ups

LampGhost.9658

Make sure to watch our Christmas stream tonight. We will raid with only upscaled pink-afroed asura guardians. We will also give away 500 gold to celebrate Christmas!

Twitch Stream:

Read more:

Haha was a lovely stream, I was the evil spy in your channel trying to steal all the prices, without any succes ;(

Black Lion Key [AIM]
~ Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mr Kitten.7359

Mr Kitten.7359

Had alot of fun in EB/DESO BL this afternoon and evening guys, hard fights against organized guildgroups and whatnot. Lost t3 hills because we were atked at garri and hills at the same time=[. lots of cool fights ty

[Yak] – Gandara

in Match-ups

goldibird.6375

Thank you very much for the GvG SOUL!

Was really interesting to fight you and I honestly didn’t have that much fun in a while.

Best regards,
me

Thanks for the GvG’s SOUL. It was very enjoyable and as has already been said, we haven’t had that much fun in a long time.

Ty to you too We had fun aswell

TS Server Admin

in Match-ups

goldibird.6375

Well i have alot of fun with you guys on my mesmer so made a video with it

TS Server Admin

in Match-ups

Posted by: TryGoogleThis.9570

TryGoogleThis.9570

So how do you 1vs1 deso or miller. ya wait for their 2 buds to DC.

As solo roamer this is worse week in long time, low indivudal skill, and always groupped making it utterly boring.

Balutrik- Charr Thief and Commander.
Balutrike-Sylvari Warrior and Commander.
Proud WvW player of Farshiverpeaks and member of [TZO]/[Keen]/[MA]