Desolation vs Gandara vs Riverside 6/9

in Match-ups

Posted by: Screenager.7804

Screenager.7804

Ive had decent fights this week irrespective of the score. Loving stuff so far.. Second law… just guys.. I took the target off my back :P

anyhow bit slow off the mark with this but friday nights highlights as an example of the week so far good night good times

http://tinyurl.com/puusjvl

Screenager
Executed [ExE] – Piken Square
characterselect.net

in Match-ups

Posted by: SabreWalrus.8647

SabreWalrus.8647

All the love Screen We know who you are!

Zacharus, Warrior.
Second Law.

in Match-ups

Posted by: dangerdoom.3862

dangerdoom.3862

Thanks to the Tchu Tchu guys today on deso border, its always a challenge to fight you.
I was the big Norn from DTK runnin with the Irae guys.
Sadly the Deso artillerymans made fire exercises on us^^.

Greets Myrmi

btw………….sorry that we chased you with DTK last day, you were almost the only fun for us that evening;-)

You guys should come in waves of 5. I promise you it will be much more fun for all of us.

Greetings Spëllär

in Match-ups

Posted by: NYRKKIPAULA.8051

NYRKKIPAULA.8051

I really hope our massive amounts of new players and Pve scrubs learn that you actually have to fight sometimes and not just pvdoor… Seeing people wipe instantly time after time is just… sad.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Legendary Hardmode.3856

Legendary Hardmode.3856

Thanks for the teabags tongiht at Deso BL. Its a pity that Deso must hide against ac to fight agianst 6 Irae guys. Btw guys you were 10+ and guards. Next time face us like Gandarra does. Good Night!

Tchuuu Tchuuu hope to see you the next days...was really fun yesterday. Greetings and compliments to such a fair Server Gandara is. RESPECT !!!

There Is No Way [Out]
Guildlead and Commander for Elona Reach

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maskaganda.2043

Maskaganda.2043

Shoutout to [TCHU] guild for great fun last night!

sorry, forgot to reply to this one. We did have a nice couple of fights, was fun for us too.

Thanks to the Tchu Tchu guys today on deso border, its always a challenge to fight you.
I was the big Norn from DTK runnin with the Irae guys.
Sadly the Deso artillerymans made fire exercises on us^^.

Greets Myrmi

btw………….sorry that we chased you with DTK last day, you were almost the only fun for us that evening;-)

dunno why those guys wouldn’t leave the tower/keep when neither side was much interested in capping it. at some point there were 6 visible arrowcarts at briar (+5-10 guys casting from the walls)… and 4 of us outside. I don’t get it. you guys were fun tho.

regarding the day you decided to hunt us with 25+ guys, sorry we changed bl. You were the only fight to be had in rs bl, there was literally no one else; no way we could win with 5, even running away with portal play and mass invis was being tough.

Tchuuu Tchuuu hope to see you the next days…was really fun yesterday. Greetings and compliments to such a fair Server Gandara is. RESPECT !!!

you will see us, probably at deso bl. cheers guys, was fun.

Tchuu Tchuu I’m a Train – Gandara
engie roaming vids: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9NnXVfY4vRU1F-X7b1Oorw/videos

in Match-ups

Posted by: PsYcHoSeAn.4835

PsYcHoSeAn.4835

I really hope our massive amounts of new players and Pve scrubs learn that you actually have to fight sometimes and not just pvdoor… Seeing people wipe instantly time after time is just… sad.

People forget that it needs a bit work to get the “Pugs” going. Like advices, good leading and stuff like that. Ofc they think it’s normal if a commander and his ppl troll 24/7 and only run against wooden door or run as soon as they see the enemy…

If someone is new to WvW he gets a “LOL GO BACK TO LA NOOB” thrown against his head.
If someone asks for advice on what gear to get he gets 20 different answers from Cleric Gear to Berserker Gear no matter what class he is playing.

tl;dr: If you want people to learn, you have to teach them and take the time to help them. You can’t expect them to know everything when they set foot into WvW for the first time…

Just another hammer swinging warrior from [INVI] on Desolation.

in Match-ups

Posted by: gerdor.5291

gerdor.5291

It is truth sometimes, but don’t forget read before ask:)

Bikuci [TYK]
Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: Prowie.7460

Prowie.7460

Yesterday a few Gandara Guilds had a great time in Cliffside on Riverside Borderland.
Fun times with [LXY] and [Crow] as always. TY for joining the fun [BORD] and all the other Gandarans who were there

TY riverside for your waves of people. :p

To bad we weren’t recording our view off the fight, it would actually be entertaining to watch instead of a guild group on siege. Lucky we were in the neighborhood to keep them pinned or this would never have happened

Prowie – Ultimate Dominator
GvG Veteran

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dyno.9467

Dyno.9467

Who are you?

“And now, to destroy you”

Asura – Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: oblivious.8074

oblivious.8074

To bad we weren’t recording our view off the fight, it would actually be entertaining to watch instead of a guild group on siege. Lucky we were in the neighborhood to keep them pinned or this would never have happened

ok..

Main: Combustible Lemon – Asura Engineer
on Piken Square and Gandara.

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrouFrou.4958

FrouFrou.4958

Yesterday a few Gandara Guilds had a great time in Cliffside on Riverside Borderland.
Fun times with [LXY] and [Crow] as always. TY for joining the fun [BORD] and all the other Gandarans who were there

Silly people have the tendency of dying, cause of death is often suffocation by their own ego.

Froudactyl // Herp Derp Druid // Judge Legends [JDGE] // Seafarer’s Rest

in Match-ups

Posted by: CyrusRiffs.4376

CyrusRiffs.4376

Ego much?

Bloody Pirates [YARR]
Gandara [EU]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Prowie.7460

Prowie.7460

Ego much?

Next time we will just not be the meat for the grinder and skip along to somewhere else instead, see how it holds up from afar. You even in your video ask for all AoE on BORD, where would the AoE have gone if we hadn’t come? It’s not a matter of ego it’s that you put us next to the category of pug like we are less and it’s frankly insulting.

P.S. Haters all shall hate.

Prowie – Ultimate Dominator
GvG Veteran

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hollywood.3490

Hollywood.3490

Shout out to the Virtual Masters guild for 4v4s and 5v5s tonight :-) Keep up the good work and see you tomorrow @ windmill :-)

Johnny [TCHU]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Balzamon.1396

Balzamon.1396

thx Scnd for the fun o/

Commander Ireth Alcàrin [NíP]
Piken Square
Community Officer @ http://gw2community.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: shinta.8906

shinta.8906

thx for the stunning matches <3 hoped we would meet that way in this matchup.
we are now brainstorming for tomorow :o) lots of smoke around our heads right now.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: FreeCookie.7239

FreeCookie.7239

Shout out to the Virtual Masters guild for 4v4s and 5v5s tonight :-) Keep up the good work and see you tomorrow @ windmill :-)

We had some good fights, thanks for that. I did manage to record two fights and uploaded a video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oguPQbGjDnY

[VM]Virtual Masters
human thief | human ele

in Match-ups

Posted by: oblivious.8074

oblivious.8074

lol ok Prowie believe what you want to believe. I don’t want to take away from what you guys did but saying that AOE was not as important is silly.

That is the last I am saying about the subject.

Edit: you misunderstood. I grouped YARR LXY and Crow together because we were all on voice chat together and that is the only reason.

So essentially you made up a reason to get insulted then got rude on the forums on an imagined slight.

GG.

Main: Combustible Lemon – Asura Engineer
on Piken Square and Gandara.

(edited by oblivious.8074)

in Match-ups

Posted by: CyrusRiffs.4376

CyrusRiffs.4376

Next time we will just not be the meat for the grinder and skip along to somewhere else instead, see how it holds up from afar. You even in your video ask for all AoE on BORD, where would the AoE have gone if we hadn’t come? It’s not a matter of ego it’s that you put us next to the category of pug like we are less and it’s frankly insulting.

The fact you find it insulting shows how big your ego is. Oh noes!!! You were mentioned in the same sentence as pugs :o

You even in your video ask for all AoE on BORD, where would the AoE have gone if we hadn’t come?

xD

Bloody Pirates [YARR]
Gandara [EU]

in Match-ups

Posted by: stiello.1875

stiello.1875

Riverside thanks for the lootbags twice at gerrison and hills!
Trebbing a wooden gate? with 100 people rofl great tactics!

in Match-ups

FrouFrou.4958

Thank you EXG for the very.. Strange and lagtastic GvG. I don’t think we have ever had a commander spam chat and lead people to ruin GvGs in purpose ever before. Not from Gandara side at least. Either way, we had tons of fun! Hope you had fun too despite the hiccups and whatnot.

in Match-ups

stiello.1875

Riverside thanks for the lootbags twice at gerrison and hills!
Trebbing a wooden gate? with 100 people rofl great tactics!

Good second try bringing your monster blob but a fail again to get Gerrison Thanks for the lootbags and fun!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eugenides.1274

Eugenides.1274

Ego much?

Are you just trying to cause drama or what? The pug hate you’re showing is one of the problems that Gandara has had for a while, but that’s another topic for another day. Why can’t you just enjoy the fact that a group of smaller guilds got together, took a tower and defended it for some fun? Just enjoy the game.

Attolis – Beyond the Wall [Crow]
Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eldanesh.2390

Eldanesh.2390

Had some awesome roaming in EB tonight with JDGE and TDA. Much vengeance was had on the Desolation teabaggers and emote spammers from last night XD

Also, thanks to EXG for the GvG! Was very good fun and was nice getting to chat with you guys afterwards

Idlescholar, [JDGE] Thief
Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: SabreWalrus.8647

SabreWalrus.8647

EXG, this is for you! Yippi is one of our more creative members, hope you might get some chuckles out of it like we did. (From the scrimms after GvG)

Zacharus, Warrior.
Second Law.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grotesque.6480

Grotesque.6480

EXG, this is for you! Yippi is one of our more creative members, hope you might get some chuckles out of it like we did. (From the scrimms after GvG)

Lmfao that was hilarious xD ‘’ Just checking, you are running with 20 right? Oh.. Wait? 20? ’’ epic fail!

Team Aggression [TA]

(edited by Grotesque.6480)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atoss.1056

Atoss.1056

Hehe that’s quite funny use of elite :P

in Match-ups

stiello.1875

Thanks Deso for so much Mimimimimimi! A lot of fun And thanks for Gandarra for fights like man not p**** like Deso is!

Best joke tonight: stiello.1875 and thanks to DVG for all the baggys this week. See you soon

yeah your a real tough guy…. with your oversized zombie squad! Like you people even know what fighting like a man is…. you p***** riversiders

in Match-ups

Posted by: mibanax.5463

mibanax.5463

LOL @ BORD trying to steal thunder, your currently housing a server wide known hacker in your ranks so please don’t try and take claim to an epic defense of an enemies tower. without you there we would have been fine thank you very much.

Yours Sincerely, Mord

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maskaganda.2043

Maskaganda.2043

We had some good fights, thanks for that. I did manage to record two fights and uploaded a video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oguPQbGjDnY

good stuff VM, it was being a very frustrating day for us with all the zergs, those fights were pretty fun, even when we hopelessly tried 4v6 :p
<3

Tchuu Tchuu I’m a Train – Gandara
engie roaming vids: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9NnXVfY4vRU1F-X7b1Oorw/videos

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bubbles.1047

Bubbles.1047

Thanks Deso for so much Mimimimimimi! A lot of fun And thanks for Gandarra for fights like man not p**** like Deso is!

Best joke tonight: stiello.1875 and thanks to DVG for all the baggys this week. See you soon

What’s a Mimimimimimi?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moon.6371

Moon.6371

Good job @ VM, miss fighting you guys already. Unleash the dragon…. or something like that!

Best regards

[Buka] Koma Grey
[Buka] Mojo Monkey Man
Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grotesque.6480

Grotesque.6480

Thanks for the GvG last night JDGE, we loved it!

Team Aggression [TA]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nasi.5798

Nasi.5798

LOL @ BORD trying to steal thunder, your currently housing a server wide known hacker in your ranks so please don’t try and take claim to an epic defense of an enemies tower. without you there we would have been fine thank you very much.

Yours Sincerely, Mord

You would, eh? So those 3 YARR guys that were down there with us would have held them all at the choke is what you’re saying? Either YARR doesn’t understand how they were able to spam siege like they did and really think that it was all them, or they know full well that their part in it wasn’t as big as the title of the video suggests and they’re using it to make them look pro. From what I’ve read here, taking credit where credit isn’t due is fine, but calling those people on it is an ego thing.

Kersh Iggon
Band Of Royal Daggers [BORD] – Gandara

in Match-ups

FrouFrou.4958

Breaking news! The Pity Train has just derailed at the intersection of Suck It Up & Move On, and crashed into No One Cares, before coming to a complete stop at Get The Hell Over It. Any complaints can be forwarded to 1-800-WAA-AAAH
Sniffledactyl reporting live from Quitchur Beeyotchin’!

PS. HAI YARR!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Linguistically Inept.6583

Linguistically Inept.6583

i love desolation…

Attachments:

Desolation: 80 ranger [Nightwither], 80 necro [Dusk Grimsoul]
80 warr [Blaze Steelsoul], 80 ele [Blaze Nightstrike], 80 mesmer [Grim Shatterwhirl]
80 guard [Dusk Grimlight], 80 engi [Flintgear]

in Match-ups

Posted by: LJMaster.6214

LJMaster.6214

From IRAE seriously? Aren’t you the guys that just organise a karma train in the morning? I agree it’s very effective and is the same reason we lose to vizunah and sfr. Other than that I don’t really remember seeing your guild.

Anyway, we had some fun fights with with you all and managed to reset numerous waypoints inside primetime even with all the rivercarts!

I feel bad for Gandara this week, must have been tough, I can understand why you’re resorted to ‘ganking’ and picking off a couple of people from the tail. We were surprised by how strong riverside were outside of prime time as well to be honest.

Leader of Amplified Wrath [AmP]
Former Leader of Vendetta [VnT]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dahir.4158

Dahir.4158

Good fight while it lasted Gandara Thief without guild. I disconnected and can’t log back in. Safe to say I would’ve won anyway

Thanks to Second Law/JDGE for GvG. Didn’t participate in the JDGE fight but was happily killing trashy players attempting to interrupt. The feedback you both gave was very helpful and will take note on what you said.

P.S. Irae/Rev you suck.

Broski

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lord Jim.3971

Lord Jim.3971

I feel bad for Gandara this week, must have been tough, I can understand why you’re resorted to ‘ganking’ and picking off a couple of people from the tail. We were surprised by how strong riverside were outside of prime time as well to be honest.

Lol, don’t, we’ve had some awesome fights with numerous RS guilds, and [EXG]. When not doing that we’ve had the opportunity to load up the Benny Hill music and practice our “kiting” against laods of blobs and to top it all off theres been all the [DVG] stragglers to gank. You should really try that last part I’m sure you’d enjoy it as much as we do.

Also [DTK] portal bombed the 5 of us with their whole guildraid, if thats not a massive gesture of love and affection I don’t know what is.

So lets see more posts telling the world about the awesome fights people have had and less of this feeling sorry, we aren’t in [DVG] after all so there are people out there more deserving of your pity than us Gandarans.

Conchis – Tchuu Tchuu I’m A Train [TCHU] – Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xenn.3809

Xenn.3809

Different week so far, dunno if funny at all times but had several Benny Hill moments where a whole zerg hunts you forever – until you’re dead, they stretch or give up and the remain hunters become hunted.

Some good fights with smaller groups too, specially south area deso BL – from both servers.

TDA never had the numbers this week to give a good go at all groups, so resorted to teasing for pulls or as mentioned ‘ganking’ the tail – though not sure I will call it that way to 5 men trying to pick the sides of the bigger group.

And there is been the laaagg – a issue that gets worse rather than better with every patch.

Xenn [TDA]
Mesmer | Guardian | Necro | Ele
The Banana Team | www.tda.nu

in Match-ups

Posted by: Parthis.2091

Parthis.2091

Good fight while it lasted Gandara Thief without guild. I disconnected and can’t log back in. Safe to say I would’ve won anyway

Thanks to Second Law/JDGE for GvG. Didn’t participate in the JDGE fight but was happily killing trashy players attempting to interrupt. The feedback you both gave was very helpful and will take note on what you said.

P.S. Irae/Rev you suck.

Thanks for your sterling crowd control work chap – seems we have a few morons on Gandara who like to try and ruin what little fun is left in this game.

And thank you to EXG for the GvG, we had a ton of fun too. It’s likely we’ll never meet again… of course I said that last week and look what the RNG matchup gave us ;P

Commander Amayasu Gerani, Guardian.
Leader of [JDGE] on Gandara EU.
A GW2 API for Objective-C – http://tinyurl.com/durmandpriory

in Match-ups

stiello.1875

Riverside did you really needed 100 people to cap one tower? :P
But thanks so far on desolation for the lootbags maybe we give you a few but at gerrison you gave me full bags in 20 minutes!

Good luck with the zombie horde going on!

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Myrmidone.4362

Myrmidone.4362

But thanks so far on desolation for the lootbags maybe we give you a few but at gerrison you gave me full bags in 20 minutes!

Dont you get bored telling the same again and again?
You are the only one complaining all the time in the whole thread, i have an advice for you.
Just the play the game and stop being so one-sided, perhaps then the people could take you serious.
Last matchup against Deso, almost nobody complained about your massive coverage or your nightcapping we just accepted it, as we accepted your “win”.
Keep that in mind, when you post next time your bullkitten.

Greets Myrmi

in Match-ups

stiello.1875

Dont you get bored telling the same again and again?
You are the only one complaining all the time in the whole thread, i have an advice for you.
Just the play the game and stop being so one-sided, perhaps then the people could take you serious.
Last matchup against Deso, almost nobody complained about your massive coverage or your nightcapping we just accepted it, as we accepted your “win”.
Keep that in mind, when you post next time your bullkitten.

Greets Myrmi

you call your legendary hardmode guy very friendly towards us then?
And i’m not complaining just loving the lootbags!

in Match-ups

Posted by: woomera.9841

woomera.9841

Thanks to Desolation and Riverside for the interesting week.
There’s no easy fights against you two ^^ which is great, keeps our guilds on their toes!

Here’s a short teaser from us for the upcoming videos this year.

[DYE] WvW Teaser Fall 2013 Guild Wars 2 [HQ]:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFDygkzqZko

[DYE] Guild Leader & Commander Gandara EU
W Oo M Era Fo Sho // Guardian
http://www.youtube.com/user/DyeGW2

in Match-ups

Posted by: Daendur.2357

Daendur.2357

[BT] up for 5vs5. Anyone ?

Black Thunders [BT] – Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lord Jim.3971

Lord Jim.3971

Massive thanks to Virtual Masters for the 5v5s tonight, we’ve all had to have a lie down now. Don’t really need to say much more, top stuff.

Much love from [TCHU].

Conchis – Tchuu Tchuu I’m A Train [TCHU] – Gandara

(edited by Lord Jim.3971)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hollywood.3490

Hollywood.3490

Many thanks to VM guild again for putting up great fights

Johnny [TCHU]

in Match-ups

Posted by: shinta.8906

shinta.8906

at the end we were pretty nerve wracked ^^ it was just to much tension.
the balance you have found is beyond melee balling and priceless. pls keep up so we`re able to see each other againand all the best wishes.

(edited by shinta.8906)