ET/DR/HoD

ET/DR/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: irishhaf.1692

irishhaf.1692

golf clap and ET becomes everything they professed to hate just a few short weeks ago.

why not take that 40 people and go flip something of HoD’s.

Deritt ranger lv 80 (Un-retired… liking longbow)
Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

ET/DR/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dogskins.1259

Dogskins.1259

[DRGN] 1, PJ of [VLK] 1

Possum Jankins – Suicide Bomber Engineer [VLK] HoD /// [RoT] Yak’s Bend

Just look for the black bearded human.

ET/DR/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: TakeCare.3182

TakeCare.3182

To the KCRO engi, ele, and warrior my thief friend and I just fought by Umber, that was really fun. You guys are good. It was an excellent fight. You will be seeing me again very soon. >:)

YouTube channel
Thief | Mesmer | Elementalist

ET/DR/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sergie.7865

Sergie.7865

HoD

Enjoying the battles in EB – Reset and last night- Klo vs SM..no walls, open field gun fights..weeee. Lets do it again!

Svid -FiST – SoS – “Here Since the Earth Cooled”

ET/DR/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokunocarrie.7215

bokunocarrie.7215

golf clap and ET becomes everything they professed to hate just a few short weeks ago.

why don’t you get up and take something of HoD’s and see where that gets you.

blackgate #FHDFriday

ET/DR/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Because they are too busy taking our stuff after the HoD zerg move away to actually attack Henge’s towers/keeps.

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

ET/DR/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bllade.1029

Bllade.1029

Hmm there is an immense lack of whining from this match-up. By this time last week, FC had 3 pages of whining lined up for us.

[VLK] – No one ever complains about bad Thieves, they die.

ET/DR/HoD

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

Hmm there is an immense lack of whining from this match-up. By this time last week, FC had 3 pages of whining lined up for us.

Everyone here knew HoD would win this matchup with ease… I don’t see why would people be whining. At best, you’ll see ET and DR throwing rocks on each other because of the fight for second.

WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points

ET/DR/HoD

in Match-ups

irishhaf.1692

Ahhh but we have… flipped a fully upgraded hills with about 20 people and used rams… not 40+ in a golem rush riding the coat tails of the third server.

And nearly had the inner gates down on SM last night before we got swarmed, least we drained the supply.

Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

ET/DR/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devon.9061

Devon.9061

GvGs anyone? Duels? Come on hit us up! <3

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

ET/DR/HoD

in Match-ups

irishhaf.1692

Because they are too busy taking our stuff after the HoD zerg move away to actually attack Henge’s towers/keeps.

Awww how cute, ive spent the majority of my match up time so far defending DR bl from hod and et…

Edit: and a great deal of my irritation is the complete lack of planning that went into the leagues… that a couple servers with such a population advantage are in the bronze league makes it a joke… the rich keep getting richer. While its not the servers fault… that’s pretty much the only direction I can vent.

Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

(edited by irishhaf.1692)

ET/DR/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

Hmmm…Saturday night we flipped the two northern T3 towers in HoD BL with about 9 people. DR had flipped Hills already. We went for Bay but got zerged at inner.

That make you happy Irish?

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

ET/DR/HoD

in Match-ups

irishhaf.1692

No not really… id rather the two smaller servers focused on the elephant in the room but that wont happen because everybody is salivating over whatever crap reward you get for finishing the league.

So the vast majority of the people involved will continue to play for second.

Edit: and doing things like golem rushing our garrison while hod has 50 people in our bl has pretty much guaranteed more people will attack ET over Hod, so congrats on that I guess.

Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

ET/DR/HoD

in Match-ups

Irish, just chill out and have fun dude. I get the feeling you’re getting upset in a game with imaginary towers to get imaginary points for imaginary rewards.

We rarely defend anything because it’s all imaginary. BS generally does things to get into fights and to troll.

Maguuma
#allisvain

ET/DR/HoD

in Match-ups

bokunocarrie.7215

well yeah, FC likes to whine.

blackgate #FHDFriday

ET/DR/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: FaceTard.3519

FaceTard.3519

3 arrow carts to kill our poor lil group of 3 on the DR keep vista EB. You guys know how to make us feel special <3

The Bad, Charr Mesmer

HoD [VLK]

ET/DR/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: wyther.8372

wyther.8372

Yawn.

I beat you all down, end of story. But it’s only because I’m sexy and I know it, and I ain’t afraid to show it. Oh, I work out!

Gilkin – Ex Commander for ET server

ET/DR/HoD

in Match-ups

bokunocarrie.7215

oh real cute, HoD. spawn camping. cute cute cute.

blackgate #FHDFriday

ET/DR/HoD

in Match-ups

bokunocarrie.7215

Ahhh but we have… flipped a fully upgraded hills with about 20 people and used rams… not 40+ in a golem rush riding the coat tails of the third server.

And nearly had the inner gates down on SM last night before we got swarmed, least we drained the supply.

good. so you can stop whining like a 5 year old then.

blackgate #FHDFriday

ET/DR/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Berk.8561

Berk.8561

I found their spawn camping over the weekend somewhat entertaining because they were willing to die and provide loot bags to the ET players fighting them and we kept pushing them back to the keep. On the other hand, there was a group of them camping just on the other side of the exit to the North supply camp on our Borderlands on Sunday so that when one stepped through the door, they’d walk right into multi-HoD attack as soon as they appeared on the other side. That was pretty nasty, though they weren’t that hard to get rid of once we drew them to the sides by exiting over the edge instead of through the door.

I will also give praise to the HoD and DR players that I ran into in the BL jumping puzzles over the weekend who responded positively to waves and my not attacking them by not attacking me back, though I have to admit some of the fights I got into earlier in the Jumping puzzles against less friendly opponents were interesting, especially when my opponents were willing to face me underwater.

Kerzic [CoI] – Ranger – Eredon Terrace

ET/DR/HoD

in Match-ups

irishhaf.1692

believe it or not im not that upset, drama helps the week pass when the matchup is so out of wack.

I did get upset when a HoD player suggested we roll over and quit… everything else is just irritation with the kitten poor planning behind the leagues and my wife being gone TDY for 3 weeks.

Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

ET/DR/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: leviN.4390

leviN.4390

psst HoD, try attacking the green corner in EB, i hear they give good loots

Seraph Siegfried – BoM – Guild Leader
The beating continues until order is restored
http://brotherwood.enjin.com/

ET/DR/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: WongLee.5472

WongLee.5472

Good fights tonight on ET BL [KCRO] Thanks all of the HoD who gave their lives and loot. Hope to see you out there again.

http://www.twitch.tv/wongleeonline/c/3158356

[KCRO]&[ApeX] Warrior Commander
Xin Ai Lee o7

ET/DR/HoD

in Match-ups

Devon.9061

I did get upset when a HoD player suggested we roll over and quit… everything else is just irritation with the kitten poor planning behind the leagues and my wife being gone TDY for 3 weeks.

Who ever this HoD player was >.> Screw them.. Keep fighting babes <3

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

ET/DR/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kaos.9162

Kaos.9162

Good fights tonight on ET BL [KCRO] Thanks all of the HoD who gave their lives and loot. Hope to see you out there again.

http://www.twitch.tv/wongleeonline/c/3158356

I was the Charr with the SAB weapons in that, good fights.

ET/DR/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Odies.8017

Odies.8017

[MU] would like to thank DR for the unlimited bags you gave us at your Garrison. The 15 of us had a great time for 35mins wiping you back in forth. If you need help let us know and we can share some knowledge. We had to call it quits because we ran out of merchants. GG.

[MU] Gornok In Victori
Guild Leader
mugw2.enjin.com

ET/DR/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Theftwind.8976

Theftwind.8976

lol this from the server that built ac’s and ballis right on the steps of our citadel to the north camp and then had their thieves, engies and hammer warrior parked right outside the blue gate.

pot meet kettle

Theftwind (HoD)

ET/DR/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: greyblue.4962

greyblue.4962

And immediately after, 3 of us got DR Hills Lord down to 40% before 5 of you came and wiped us. It’s been a fun night.

ET/DR/HoD

in Match-ups

irishhaf.1692

well that was boring… they really need to make golems go away for servers after a certain point differential.. outnumbered 6-1 probably more and golem rushed = a boring frickign fight for all involved.

Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

ET/DR/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: JahRo.6432

JahRo.6432

well that was boring… they really need to make golems go away for servers after a certain point differential.. outnumbered 6-1 probably more and golem rushed = a boring frickign fight for all involved.

How’s it feel to be sponsored by Kleenex?

Morn [BFF][VLK]
Maguuma
(Insert other useless !@#$ here)

(edited by JahRo.6432)

ET/DR/HoD

in Match-ups

irishhaf.1692

That acutally wasn’t a slam against you specifically…

I thought the same thing when DR had numbers… getting breakout and being able to golem rush doesn’t seem right when your rofl stomping your opponents… its poor programming on the part of Anet..

Out of curiosity Jahro were you the legend that kept running away from me to hide in WC about an hour ago.

Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

ET/DR/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zeroskillz.4983

Zeroskillz.4983

I want to thank the 2 HoD who ran back to a fully upgraded bay after losing a 2v2. It was an honor to get the cannon fire after a fair fight.

Then to bring outnumbered to hills after we busted thru outter with 6 guys. We are flattered you think so much of us.

PS. It was a good distraction to get EB keep back. Much appreciated

Xx Zeroskillz Xx – No Talent Mez
[SIX] Days of Judgement – Commander
Devona’s Rest

ET/DR/HoD

in Match-ups

Bllade.1029

I want to thank the 2 HoD who ran back to a fully upgraded bay after losing a 2v2. It was an honor to get the cannon fire after a fair fight.

Then to bring outnumbered to hills after we busted thru outter with 6 guys. We are flattered you think so much of us.

Man, you really pulled one over on us. I mean we were ticking 400+, now without your EB Keep were only ticking 350+. Great job, now perhaps we won’t triple your score.

(edited by Bllade.1029)

ET/DR/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Khanswrath.1032

Khanswrath.1032

[MU] would like to thank DR for the unlimited bags you gave us at your Garrison. The 15 of us had a great time for 35mins wiping you back in forth. If you need help let us know and we can share some knowledge. We had to call it quits because we ran out of merchants. GG.

Oh no MU it is us DR who would like to thank you for the laughter you have brought us to this thread. Must have been a tough choice deciding where to move to when leaving TC. Running out of merchants is a bad thing but they currently are 5 for 125 in the store. Maybe if you had an extra 800 gems you wouldn’t have all ran out. Either way teach us all the knowledge of how to be WvW [PRO]’s. Something tells me Step 1 is transferring to the top of a League after the season starts. Congrats HoD sounds like you have two wins this week……..lol.

Khanswrath-80 Thief [ODN]
“Do not argue with an idiot.
He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. "

ET/DR/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chuck Zitto.2367

Chuck Zitto.2367

So like those vlk guys are scrubs. They run around in a big blob of op warrior and guardians. They all run zerker mobility builds and prey they can chain cc kill noobs. They die a lot but there blob of warriors just banners them and they run away if its gonna be an even fight. Did I do it right?

ET/DR/HoD

in Match-ups

Bllade.1029

So like those vlk guys are scrubs. They run around in a big blob of op warrior and guardians. They all run zerker mobility builds and prey they can chain cc kill noobs. They die a lot but there blob of warriors just banners them and they run away if its gonna be an even fight. Did I do it right?

Yo Mama so fat Arena Net made an overflow server to hold her other half.

ET/DR/HoD

in Match-ups

Devon.9061

Yo Mamma so fat she queued all 4 maps for HoD on reset night.

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

ET/DR/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: lBeholdl.7182

lBeholdl.7182

Yo Mama so fat when she jumped off a cliff her falling trait crashed the game

Henge of Denravi
I Behold I ~ Human Ele

ET/DR/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brigg.3961

Brigg.3961

Yo mama is so ugly, the Mad King is dressing up as her this year.

HoD [STRM]
All classes, level 80
Dropbear Massacre, Necro Main

ET/DR/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dogskins.1259

Dogskins.1259

Yo mamma so nasty she was the source of supply for the Crab Toss Event in Southsun.

Possum Jankins – Suicide Bomber Engineer [VLK] HoD /// [RoT] Yak’s Bend

Just look for the black bearded human.

ET/DR/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: huff.5742

huff.5742

Oh no MU it is us DR who would like to thank you for the laughter you have brought us to this thread. Must have been a tough choice deciding where to move to when leaving TC. Running out of merchants is a bad thing but they currently are 5 for 125 in the store. Maybe if you had an extra 800 gems you wouldn’t have all ran out. Either way teach us all the knowledge of how to be WvW [PRO]’s. Something tells me Step 1 is transferring to the top of a League after the season starts. Congrats HoD sounds like you have two wins this week……..lol.

lol i really think only like 5 of us transferred over the rest we recruited out of HoD. Keep it coming tho.. keep using all the servers supply to get garrison back tho make sure u take a lot from hills and bay

ET/DR/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Khanswrath.1032

Khanswrath.1032

lol i really think only like 5 of us transferred over the rest we recruited out of HoD. Keep it coming tho.. keep using all the servers supply to get garrison back tho make sure u take a lot from hills and bay

I wasn’t on last night was busy pretending to be Korean so I could play a certain new FPS. I like to read the forums and saw someone asking for some drama so I brung’d it. Sorry it had to be your guild but I saw an opening to take a jab at a few others with my comment whilst rousing some blood. I should have taken an easier shot and made a VLK momma joke though it seems

Khanswrath-80 Thief [ODN]
“Do not argue with an idiot.
He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. "

ET/DR/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: villenio.1289

villenio.1289

^ lol

no worries fun times

Villenio [Dx]

ET/DR/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

Does anyone else think MU is one of the worst guilds in the game?

Sincerely,
Detective Miss Winters,
Very Good Detectives [VGD],
We make Devona’s Rest free of crime!

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

ET/DR/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: huff.5742

huff.5742

Sincerely,
Detective Miss Winters,

yea i know and they have the worst commander ever

ET/DR/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: jinx.8169

jinx.8169

Sincerely,
Detective Miss Winters,

Yup, we are all bad and should uninstall.

ET/DR/HoD

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

Man, you really pulled one over on us. I mean we were ticking 400+, now without your EB Keep were only ticking 350+. Great job, now perhaps we won’t triple your score.

Because ppt in a matchup already decided is serious business…

Attachments:

ET/DR/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Justine.6351

Justine.6351

Irish, just chill out and have fun dude. I get the feeling you’re getting upset in a game with imaginary towers to get imaginary points for imaginary rewards.

We rarely defend anything because it’s all imaginary. BS generally does things to get into fights and to troll.

[BS] lol. The guys who run around with spvp builds spiking noobs and will kite forever, when they outmatched, until their friends come and outnumber you.

ET/DR/HoD

in Match-ups

[BS] lol. The guys who run around with spvp builds spiking noobs and will kite forever, when they outmatched, until their friends come and outnumber you.

I just have the biggest grin on my face from your comment. Thanks for making my day brighter. I love your tears.

Maguuma
#allisvain

ET/DR/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: losieight.4807

losieight.4807

Lols, must be part of the noobs that kept wiping to us all day. Should be happy we didn’t run any group support or heavy conditions ^^.

Died with Basic [BS]