ET/DR/HoD

ET/DR/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: lunyboy.8672

lunyboy.8672

Otherwise, they would just go into the actual pvp game mode and disregard the capture points there.

Lol lets go to Tpvp and have a 5 minute 500-0 game where we try to chase the other team around the map to get them to fight us, and one of their team caps all 3 points and sits on them. Sounds like some competitive, fun #esports gameplay right there.

You think [BS] are the noob ones, I heard this asuran Ele in some Nicholas cage guild runs lightning hammer when roaming. That’s like, crazy man.

Literally NOTHING funnier than pulling out the LH at a choke point and laying down the 5 skill then the 2 skill.

Sometimes you have to break the rules to innovate, baby.

Attached – How I feel when I use my LH WvW build…

Miss Fisthammer – Engineer | Urgard Fistorsen – Guardian
Physti – Elementalist | Fistful of Blades – Thief
[WHIP] Quaggan Slavers – HoD

ET/DR/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: leviN.4390

leviN.4390

I love it when everyone chases a support guardian… and i’ll be like

Seraph Siegfried – BoM – Guild Leader
The beating continues until order is restored
http://brotherwood.enjin.com/

ET/DR/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: WonderfulCT.6278

WonderfulCT.6278

Otherwise, they would just go into the actual pvp game mode and disregard the capture points there.

Lol lets go to Tpvp and have a 5 minute 500-0 game where we try to chase the other team around the map to get them to fight us, and one of their team caps all 3 points and sits on them. Sounds like some competitive, fun #esports gameplay right there.

You think [BS] are the noob ones, I heard this asuran Ele in some Nicholas cage guild runs lightning hammer when roaming. That’s like, crazy man.

You’ve gone too far.

I will hunt you down every moment of every day until you listen to Ja Rule.

Add more sound effects to The Minstrel plz.

ET/DR/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: losieight.4807

losieight.4807

Jakare in HoD? Since when?

Died with Basic [BS]

ET/DR/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Jakare in HoD? Since when?

Weird… I’m sure he was [BS] today morning…

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

ET/DR/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Craig.2403

Craig.2403

Yada yada yada…

I have been stomped quite a bit by [BS], so I am empirically aware of their objectives. Gank solo roamers, uplevels, and 2-person teams with 5+ person gank groups and then corpse jump and spam laugh. It’s quite cute, really.

The difference between xPvP and WvW as far as objectives is irrelevant, so we can move past that point. If you TAKE an objective, someone will come to take it back or defend it from you, in wvw or in pvp.

It isn’t about team size either, because without fail, in the match-up threads, the QQ about zerging and the lack of “small teams” and “good fights” chokes out other discussion, leading inevitably to the “whip it out and measure it” portion of the discussion, where each ostensible pvp team brags about how they run with fewer than the others.

These groups move intentionally to lower rank servers with little or no queue times, and then only work on objectives for PPT when that leads to baiting pugs into fights where the better coordination and FotM builds will stomp the opposition.

What is it exactly that these “small teams” want then? It seems like they want their own little playground of pugs, uplevels, and guards to gank (for the buffs), because they can’t play xPvP without their OP food, OP buffs, and OP builds. Otherwise, they would just go into the actual pvp game mode and disregard the capture points there.

Attached – Me fighting [BS]

These small teams want fights with other small teams that are a challenge and have nothing to do with pointless ppt. At the end of the day, winning for us is fighting a fun hard fight and coming out on top. However, some people like you choose to believe that ppt is the end-all-be-all even though it’s not. All ppt is is a representation of numbers and coverage, something that we can easily see with or without it. What people like us want is a good fun fight in PvP (which, if you didn’t know, stands for player vs player, not player vs objective). What people have been saying is true: people avoid fights in order to cap points, xPvP or WvW. Right now ANet does not have the game mode that we want so we make due with the best we can get, which is taking WvW objectives to draw fights. The reason they don’t do this in PvP is because 1. It’s really hard to get on the same team outside of team arena where you can’t play for fights. 2. Even if you do happen to do team arena for fights, you’re only allowed 5 people and there’s a very slim chance the other team is there for the fights as well. 3. There’s less stat variety in PvP meaning you can’t run a mix of 3 stats, only 2, and you can’t balance it as well. This makes it harder to transfer your WvW build over to PvP, and it’s harder to coordinate builds to work together.

So why corpse jump and laugh when you gank singles and zerg smaller teams? That certainly undermines your assertion that “small teams” are there for “good fights” but more like griefing and ganking, which you can’t do as well in xPvP, where the stats, team size, and ability is a bit more equitable, or am I misunderstanding your comment?

Attached – My typical play style.

I personally never corpse jump or laugh unless that person did that to me in the situation you described and I end up killing him in a 1v1 (which usually happens). Honestly, if you see anyone do it, just ignore them. Or, do what I do and sit there cleaning out your inventory while they sit there corpse jumping for like 10 minutes and make a fool out of themselves. Then, you get a laugh out of it more than them.
Also, a fourth reason I forgot about why I personally don’t like xPvP: The map is really small. Everything is a choke point there and you can’t really win by positioning and map awareness, so in my mind there’s less skill involved and whoever wins is the person with a more aoe oriented build.

Bummkin – ranger | Netherdark – thief | Crescor – mesmer | Gears Up – engi
[TFI]

ET/DR/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lotus.9746

Lotus.9746

Fight club tomorrow (Thursday) at HoD BL Windmill, 9 PM EST, 6 PM Server.

[Ego] Sylvari Ele
Winter

ET/DR/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: irishhaf.1692

irishhaf.1692

Thanks for the compliment ET I appreciate it.

Deritt ranger lv 80 (Un-retired… liking longbow)
Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

ET/DR/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

I still not sure about what Kaineng is right now…

They have decent NA zergs, with typically more coverage NA early morning/day than most bronze league servers.

ET could beat them easily, but you would have to work at your off-peak coverage times.

Mag Server Leader

ET/DR/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bllade.1029

Bllade.1029

Oh how I am looking forward to the SF/GoM/HoD match.

Gonna be a kitten storm.

[VLK] – No one ever complains about bad Thieves, they die.

ET/DR/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

Oh how I am looking forward to the SF/GoM/HoD match.

Gonna be a kitten storm.

Henge of Denravi is a server close to my heart! =)

Gate of Madness

ET/DR/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: clint.5681

clint.5681

The match will be fun but we will have to try to work real hard to keep up without a night crew. I heard HoD has a pretty nice one

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior
[url=https://] [/url]

ET/DR/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Runamok.9638

Runamok.9638

The match will be fun but we will have to try to work real hard to keep up without a night crew. I heard HoD has a pretty nice one

HoD is full of “mistresses of the night.” Be careful with whom you copulate with, and always, always, be safe and use the proper protection. And if they offer you a deal to good to be true, be sure to leave your wallet at home and hide your keys. kittens about to get jacked. One minute you are looking for a little loli love for mr. winkie, next thing you know you’re getting blackmailed by Mistress Wanda for 10 large. You don’t want Mistress Wanda tracking down all 7 of your baby mommas and 3 wives to spill the beans on your extra, extra, extra, extra, extra, extra, extra, extra curricular activities. Don’t want any of that drama at home yo! Dat night crewe can be nasty if you aren’t prepared.

-brotha

One Angry Brotha — Stafro Elementalist
Once in a While Mediocre Commander
#ETSummer2014BandWagon

ET/DR/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

HoD is full of “mistresses of the night.” Be careful with whom you copulate with, and always, always, be safe and use the proper protection. And if they offer you a deal to good to be true, be sure to leave your wallet at home and hide your keys. kittens about to get jacked. One minute you are looking for a little loli love for mr. winkie, next thing you know you’re getting blackmailed by Mistress Wanda for 10 large. You don’t want Mistress Wanda tracking down all 7 of your baby mommas and 3 wives to spill the beans on your extra, extra, extra, extra, extra, extra, extra, extra curricular activities. Don’t want any of that drama at home yo! Dat night crewe can be nasty if you aren’t prepared.

-brotha

Ummmm, what the kitten have you been doing this matchup Run?? Sounds like you have experienced some “interesting” things during the darker hours… .. .

Cantar Soulfyre-Norn W|Canter Soulfyre-Human G|Cantirus Foghorn – Charr R
Born and raised in Sorrow’s Furnace – WvWvWest Coast Squad
“All hail the mighty Flame Ram!!!” – said by Someone Somewhere at Sometime

ET/DR/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

Sounds like Run has had more fun this matchup than the rest of us.

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

ET/DR/HoD

in Match-ups

clint.5681

-brotha

I think ima need all the details about this mistress, seems like you have had an interesting match this week

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior

ET/DR/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devon.9061

Devon.9061

I think ima need all the details about this mistress, seems like you have had an interesting match this week

We do sexy good time real nice. $25 dolla peepee touch. You buy? If no buy you leave.

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

ET/DR/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Runamok.9638

Runamok.9638

-brotha

I don’t have any direct experience with Mistress Wanda, just anecdotal experience from my “friend.” I cannot recall half the “conversation” due to over consumption of tequila.

In reality my week has totally sucked and I haven’t had much of a chance to play…been in bed by 10PM EST…all work and no GW2 my brotha a dull dude….

-brotha

One Angry Brotha — Stafro Elementalist
Once in a While Mediocre Commander
#ETSummer2014BandWagon

ET/DR/HoD

in Match-ups

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

We do sexy good time real nice. $25 dolla peepee touch. You buy? If no buy you leave.

Ya right, we know where you have been Devon!! No touchy touchy!

ET/DR/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: wyther.8372

wyther.8372

Let me see if I have this right. Some (not all mind you) people on the server running constant 50-70 man groups against 10-25 people (for a week straight now) are complaining that a small group from another server are taking out their small groups and solos?

LAAAAAUUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!

Just making sure I was reading everything right.

Those on Hod who are having issues dying once in a blue moon. Yep you corpse jump, yep your groups gank solos, yep your groups siege stuff needlessly and also throw siege on top of dead bodies, yep you all do the same things; but to a VASTLY larger extent. Just because you, personally, aren’t there doesn’t mean it is not happening. Quit being sore winners already. If your server does it, expect it back from some people.

Gilkin – Ex Commander for ET server

ET/DR/HoD

in Match-ups

Devon.9061

AND back to Yo mamma jokes!
GOGO

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

ET/DR/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: JahRo.6432

JahRo.6432

ET’s mama had the clap so many times, her doctor treats her for applause.

Morn [BFF][VLK]
Maguuma
(Insert other useless !@#$ here)

ET/DR/HoD

in Match-ups

Devon.9061

Yo mamma so fat, HoD was out of supplies so we used her as the ram.

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

ET/DR/HoD

in Match-ups

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Ok, I have always been bad at these jokes but here goes….. (sorry, our thread is locked)

Yo momma so ugly the ogres don’t attack her.

ET/DR/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brigg.3961

Brigg.3961

Yo momma so hairy, I got my Yakslapper title just from looking at her!

HoD [STRM]
All classes, level 80
Dropbear Massacre, Necro Main

ET/DR/HoD

in Match-ups

Brigg.3961

Yo momma so dirty, she got banned from the Lions Arch sewers due to sanitation concerns!

HoD [STRM]
All classes, level 80

ET/DR/HoD

in Match-ups

Brigg.3961

Yo momma is so hunchbacked, ettins feel sorry for her!

HoD [STRM]
All classes, level 80

ET/DR/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: I Covered Wars.4380

I Covered Wars.4380

Yo mama is so fat, that when enter the world of Guild Wars 2 for the first time she instantly got 100% world completion.

ET/DR/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bllade.1029

Bllade.1029

Let me see if I have this right. Some (not all mind you) people on the server running constant 50-70 man groups against 10-25 people (for a week straight now) are complaining that a small group from another server are taking out their small groups and solos?

LAAAAAUUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!

Just making sure I was reading everything right.

Those on Hod who are having issues dying once in a blue moon. Yep you corpse jump, yep your groups gank solos, yep your groups siege stuff needlessly and also throw siege on top of dead bodies, yep you all do the same things; but to a VASTLY larger extent. Just because you, personally, aren’t there doesn’t mean it is not happening. Quit being sore winners already. If your server does it, expect it back from some people.

ET’s Mama so fat when she jumped off a cliff her fall trait crashed the game.

[VLK] – No one ever complains about bad Thieves, they die.

ET/DR/HoD

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

They have decent NA zergs, with typically more coverage NA early morning/day than most bronze league servers.

ET could beat them easily, but you would have to work at your off-peak coverage times.

That mean we gonna lose… Ok, thank you for more bad news…

WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points

ET/DR/HoD

in Match-ups

clint.5681

That mean we gonna lose… Ok, thank you for more bad news…

You can beat them, they should be like rank 22

ET/DR/HoD

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

I not really sure… Our off-peak ours are the major reason we’re not beating DR right now (and couldn’t beat DH). If we can’t beat Kain on our prime time, I doubt we’ll do so on other times.

However, we had a larger force on our last matchups (SF and HoD). So who knows…

ET/DR/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: JahRo.6432

JahRo.6432

Bulky hoards cats.

Attachments:

Morn [BFF][VLK]
Maguuma
(Insert other useless !@#$ here)

(edited by JahRo.6432)

ET/DR/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: losieight.4807

losieight.4807

Don’t forget HoD only targeting ET most of the time :P

Died with Basic [BS]

ET/DR/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shero.3106

Shero.3106

IoM vs FKB GvG. Thanks for the fun! http://youtu.be/_5-UT-eIHK8

[Agg] – DB – Warrior

ET/DR/HoD

in Match-ups

clint.5681

I not really sure… Our off-peak ours are the major reason we’re not beating DR right now (and couldn’t beat DH). If we can’t beat Kain on our prime time, I doubt we’ll do so on other times.

However, we had a larger force on our last matchups (SF and HoD). So who knows…

Everybody else has been stomping kaining, its time for you guys to do your duty and continue it.

ET/DR/HoD

in Match-ups

I’m looking forward to the Kaineng match. Moar uplevels and solo roamers to gank with the BS zerg . Let me feast on virgin KN tears.

Will KN be as easyfun to troll as HoD? Tune in next week for the next exciting episode of BS pwning KN uplevels.

Maguuma
#allisvain

(edited by Avatar of Belle.9623)

ET/DR/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crixus.8570

Crixus.8570

For some reason, I have an unwavering fondness for ET

ET/DR/HoD

in Match-ups

Crixus.8570

When I was playing before I got hacked, we were doing awesome, now that im not playing I feel like me not being there is why we are losing.

I started playing again during our match-up with GoM and had a great time. We absolutely burned the pants off GoM.

Now we are hung-over from too much partying lol

ET/DR/HoD

in Match-ups

Crixus.8570

ET- gold medal hearts, without the coverage

ET/DR/HoD

in Match-ups

King Amadaeus.8619

I’m looking forward to the Kaineng match. Moar uplevels and solo roamers to gank with the BS zerg . Let me feast on virgin KN tears.

Will KN is as easyfun to troll as HoD? Tune in next week for the next exciting episode of BS pwning KN uplevels.

KN and AR report spammed the entire matchup thread, it is now locked.

I actually got a warning for an infraction, then they reviewed the warning and turned around and fully infracted me….

KN for whatever reason does run an inordinate amount of uplevels, and they will party you and tell you how bad you are for actually killing them. (apparently uplevels are supposed to get a free pass in a WvW map).

Also SF peoples will be camping this thread to give us something to do today :P.

Mag Server Leader

(edited by King Amadaeus.8619)

ET/DR/HoD

in Match-ups

Devon.9061

GET OUT OF MY THREAD YOU JP CAMPERS!!!

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

ET/DR/HoD

in Match-ups

Will KN is as easyfun to troll as HoD? Tune in next week for the next exciting episode of BS pwning KN uplevels.

KN and AR report spammed the entire matchup thread, it is now locked.

I actually got a warning for an infraction, then they reviewed the warning and turned around and fully infracted me….

KN for whatever reason does run an inordinate amount of uplevels, and they will party you and tell you how bad you are for actually killing them. (apparently uplevels are supposed to get a free pass in a WvW map).

Also SF peoples will be camping this thread to give us something to do today :P.

It’s the best thing when uplevels party with you and call you losers.

Real time tears are even more delicious.

Maguuma
#allisvain

ET/DR/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: PookieDaWombat.6209

PookieDaWombat.6209

I had fun with some AR trying in vain to AC my guardian from a tower last night. It like like a light summer rain…of arrows. Occasionally someone jumped from the tower only to run back in after getting hit a few times with retaliation. They finally sent a stun-locker out with his totes not OP signet to eventually overtake my healing and damage reduction. Mostly I just got bored with the fight.

[OTR] – Greck Howlbane – Guardian
Soraya Mayhew – Thief
Melissa Koris – Engie – SF for Life!

ET/DR/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Manoa.5897

Manoa.5897

Will KN be as easyfun to troll as HoD? Tune in next week for the next exciting episode of BS pwning KN uplevels.

Should be easy peasy. I’m willing to put money on Kain continuing their grand ’ol tradition of QQing that their opponents are just a bunch bullies that have no skill. Have some fun with that and get ready to feast on those sweet, sweet delicious tears.

Best of luck next week little bros! And don’t fret too much about Kain. Kain has definitely fallen from grace and their bark is worse than their bite now.

Chaos Spatulai [Chef] | Paragon City Elite [PCE]
Henge of Denravi

ET/DR/HoD

in Match-ups

King Amadaeus.8619

GET OUT OF MY THREAD YOU JP CAMPERS!!!

Plans are already being devised on which people are taking which shifts in the JP campathon of 2013.

Mag Server Leader

ET/DR/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

Hardly anyone form KN was talking in our thread. I doubt anyone of the 3-5 who ever post in KN threads reported it or cared, all that hoopla was between SF and AR. What’s with all the condescension? :/

Anyway, it will hopefully be a good time fighting ET again on more even footing. Or, alternate scenario, I will be solo and small group roaming as I do and apparently getting rolled by a BS zerg and mocked. Either way, all good.

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

ET/DR/HoD

in Match-ups

Yes, the BS zerg is incredibly coordinated. Usually I see blue dots all over the map and not anywhere near me.

Our massive numbers of 2-8 people ensure our victory in every battle.

Maguuma
#allisvain

ET/DR/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

You said zerg, I just took it at face value. Sorry, I think? I honestly wouldn’t know how big your guild is.

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

ET/DR/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mercabre.7123

Mercabre.7123

IoM vs FKB GvG. Thanks for the fun! http://youtu.be/_5-UT-eIHK8

!!!? Why didn’t you GvG with us ?!!!
pouts

Thuefore | Rieaz, Mag [VLK]
Grammar aside I probably have a point in there somewhere.

(edited by Mercabre.7123)